Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty.
Speaker 2: Arm Strong and Jettie and he I'm strong and Yetty.
Speaker 3: A second grade student called nine to one one to report a shooting had occurred at school. I'm gonna let that, so can for a minute the second grade.
Speaker 1: Student, all right, we're not actually going to talk about the school shooting, or at least I'm not actually going to talk about school shooting. I've got some media comments though. First of all, I was listening to a podcast the other day and some woman from the Washington Post, who's a conservative for the Washington Post, was actually talking about She said, I'd before all my talking about these shootings at all. The guy who shot the CEO of United Harald, the carriage school shot. Just let's just not do the stories. Let's just not do them at all.
Speaker 2: She said.
Speaker 1: I know that's crazy, and it has the downside. Well, let's just not give these people any air. There's clearly a contagion effect, and I have agreed with that for a very long time. But I keep looking up at the TV and seeing this tiny little girl.
Speaker 2: Probably the second grader being interviewed.
Speaker 1: Mom, Dad, You know it's off limits for a parent to criticize another parent's parenting.
Speaker 2: Don't freaking have your eight year old talking to the brass.
Speaker 4: They're not here tout the most traumatic thing that will ever happen in their lives over and over and over again. That's insane. I'll criticize their parenting. What is the matter with you? Get that girl home and away from the cameras.
Speaker 1: Now, well, I could cut it off at don't let your eight year old talk to the media without even anything after that. I don't care what the topic is. They're not there to make your kids life better, trust me. But on this topic, especially good lord, who's sticking a microphone in this little kid's face?
Speaker 4: If the piglet winds are riven at the Wisconsin State Fair, then they can.
Speaker 2: Talk to the media. That really bothers me. Yeah, so and wise, But I got to ask this.
Speaker 1: This is a media thing, not a school shooting thing or shooting thing at all. As I figure out how to take in media in the modern world, I've been saying for a long time now that Twitter is like the best way to get information on a big media story.
Speaker 2: When it happens. Pick one, like when Trump was shot.
Speaker 1: I was getting all kinds of information when Trump was shot an hour before the New York Times would have it, or CBS News or whatever. But you do have to wait through a lot of stuff that's not true. You have to have a.
Speaker 2: Talent for it.
Speaker 1: Stuff that's in that doesn't seem true, or that's too crazy to be true, or I'll have to see that confirmed or something like that. As opposed to just running with everything you come across. Is if it's clearly true because somebody tweeted it was the shooter trans.
Speaker 4: I've come across no information that that is true.
Speaker 2: I would agree at this point as yet.
Speaker 1: But yesterday when I jumped on Twitter, it was just full of fake pictures, real pictures, fake Facebook pages, all kinds of different stuff trying to make the point that the shooter was trans. How do we is this just going to be the rest of our lives. You've got a crowd out there that wanted the shooter to be trans. You got a crowd out there that wants the shooter to be a Trump supporter. You got a crowd obviously that wants the shooter to be black. Shooting white people, white shooting black people, all the different things and the amount of time they put into faking up a profile, faking up a Facebook page, faking up a Twitter account, faking up an email, faking up pictures, faking up audio I mean including audio AI stuff.
Speaker 2: I mean, who does.
Speaker 1: This for one thing? Outside of China, Russia and North Korean Iran? But are there are these? Are some of you out there? You get a kick out of this, like making up a profile for a fake person just to what cause problems?
Speaker 4: Well, I think it's a combination of you know, fooling some of the people some of the time for political purposes to rally people to your cause. And if I you know, happy to agree with you, I certainly don't agree with your methods. And the other part of it is just klickonomics, just wanting to be the popular panderer. I'm gonna tell my followers exactly what they want to hear, and I'll send it along to their friends who will be gratified by it too, and I'll get more followers, be more popular, maybe make a few bucks, or maybe just be a big wheel.
Speaker 1: You know what, I didn't do it, and I should have done as I was going through this stuff is clicked on the person that was tweeting it out and then gone to their home Twitter feed to see because sometimes it's you know, they got one follower and they've been online for a month, that's when you know it's a Russian bot or a Chinese bot.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: And even if it's a real person, if they got like two followers, why is anybody listening to them? But it somehow gets into the feed the stream. I don't know what we do.
Speaker 2: About that phenomenon other than get better in this weight.
Speaker 1: Before anybody draws any conclusions, I would say, as I've said for many, many years, if your concern is, for instance, I don't know the way they covered up that one trans shooter, which the shooter actually was trans, and I don't remember which one that was.
Speaker 4: I was just going to bring that whole thing up. Okay, yeah, but they covered that.
Speaker 2: Up more or less. I mean, they didn't soft pedal, did it.
Speaker 1: It wasn't exactly a cover up, but it was definitely soft pedal, like, we're not putting the story out there. If that bothered you, getting out a fake trans shooter doesn't help your cause. I think it hurts your cause. Oh yeah, one hundred percent.
Speaker 4: I mean, that's that's a great like coda to what I was going to say, which is the Nashville Christian School shooter, who was a female, was quote unquote transgender, meaning confused and led down the path of radical gender theory by various mentorists discussing it's sick, it's terrible taking a confused adolescent and manipulating them for your purposes. She was particularly angry at the Christian school because generally speaking, the more religious people are, the less likely they are to be into the whole neo Marxist gender bending madness stuff, and so she decided to punish Christians for not supporting her in her utterly futile quest to be happier by changing into a dude. That was the story. It's troubling. She had a manifesto that the media had zero interest in.
Speaker 2: It's funny.
Speaker 4: Every killer's manifesto, with every cause imaginable, has been absolute. Just honey for a bear, accept that manifesto?
Speaker 2: So odd? That is all true.
Speaker 4: It's no less true if this chick was just an angry chick. It's no more true if this chick was another one of them. I get that, you know, more evidence builds the case, but yeah, don't you don't need to go there, have confidence in your beliefs and then wait for the facts to come in. But I don't, you know, I feel like a man standing on the beach shouting at the tide not to come in. It's just the new environment we all live in, and we have to be better at processing it or it will tear us apart and ruin the empire.
Speaker 1: I don't know now, I don't exactly know how, like the community notes work on Twitter. But the first tweet I saw claiming this shooter was trans and it had a couple of it's had the picture when he was a boy and now as a girl. The community notes on Twitter were, this is not real, this is actually this is who this actually is, So this isn't real. I thought, okay, cool, But then I saw this same tweet more or less, you know, half a page down that didn't have the community notes on it. So I don't know how that whole algorithm works or not yet anyway, Yeah, if Elon can get better at that or whatever, but that's troubling.
Speaker 2: That's troubling. There wasn't advantage.
Speaker 4: Community notes are actual human beings like me. I've done some who take a minute to say, hey, this is your research it and you put the note there and then people voted uppertown or but there's no and it becomes a note.
Speaker 1: But apparently there's no way for that community note because you caught that one tweet for it to end up on a different tweet with exactly the same message.
Speaker 4: Apparently not point about the algorithm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there was an advantage when there was a gatekeeper, like it was the CBS Evening News in New York Times or whoever. As much as I hated their left leaning this and that, there was some advantage when there were some gatekeepers that wouldn't run with complete crap, you know, moments after something happened and have everybody an uproar order something that wasn't true.
Speaker 4: Well right, because you know it's the world is very flat now and your ability to have a platform depends on nothing but having a social media account. Now you have to be elevated by a certain level of popularity for many people to see your takes. But the problem is the process of elevating people might just be who panders the most successfully, who has the most extreme opinions. You know, just being a bomb chucking lunatic wouldn't get you a gig on the CBS Evening News. You have to be good at what you did and reliable and check your sources and the rest of it. Yeah, they leaned left, but they're pretty good journalists. And so this new world where you can get elevated for the worst of reasons, it's going to be challenging to navigate down down. Say, I don't know if we can. Honestly, I'm a wait and see guy on all of this stuff. You have societies like Russia in particular, that nobody believes anything and everybody he walks around bitterly cynical and borderline hopeless. Which, sorry, it's the Christmas season. Why am I bringing you down? Because I'm a realist.
Speaker 2: Sorry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've been taking in some of the stuff from Syrians who had such a limited view of what was going on in the world because of the assad's ability to control information.
Speaker 4: Can I confess something awful? I'm not a Catholic man. I've never been to confession, partly because there's so many sins. I mean, the priest would finally throw me out. Dude, there are people in line.
Speaker 2: Right, my family's expecting me at home. I guess, I guess that wouldn't be the guess with it. You've made it through the felonies.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the felonies, the perversities. You die.
Speaker 2: I'm thrown up twice. That's enough.
Speaker 4: Come back next week. Tell me more anyway, and try thing between now and next week. All right, this makes me a bad person.
Speaker 2: When Seeing had.
Speaker 4: Their dramatic live television moment and freed that poor beleaguered prisoner, I was thinking at the time, it's been like a week.
Speaker 2: Why is this guy still locked in a room? This seems odd to me.
Speaker 4: There's something odd going on here. And then it turns out he was in there because he was a brutal torturer and the other inmates have had thrown him in there or what have you.
Speaker 2: And then you.
Speaker 4: Know, and he came out and faked being sensitive to delight. But he was like pudgy and well, really healthy looking and all. The fact that CNN got duped makes me happy.
Speaker 2: Where's that guy? Now?
Speaker 1: Did he disappear back out into the public and he's going to be able to get away?
Speaker 2: I'll bet he did. I can't remember.
Speaker 4: I read the PostScript to that that the new authorities had done something or other. But I don't know, because he should be torn on limb for limb or set on fire or something by the rebels. Oh yeah, yeah, because he would torture people for politics, then he just torture them for and only stop if your family paid him off. I mean, yeah, he had a well, there isn't a fate awful enough for him, although.
Speaker 1: Locking him in there is wouldn't a bad idea, and just dying of thirst and the hunger and being alone in there is not awesome either, So they didn't have a bad plan because I'm surprised they didn't beat him to death when they had the chance, right for they were in a hurry to get out of there.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Anyway, nice job seeing and very dramatic party, had no viewers. Hey, I hate to take that shot because Clariss Ward's a great report. Yeah, and yeah, it's not her fault out you know, now, unfortunate series of events that made me happy, which makes me a bad person, which will be part of your confession, your very very long list as previously referenced. Right, we got more from the Trump press conference.
Speaker 1: Men the city Council meeting in Chicago got crazy yesterday as people are very angry with how much money the mayor is spending on illegals.
Speaker 2: Got a whole bunch of other stuff to talk about. I hope you can stay here.
Speaker 1: Jesus Pabla, Harry Jet them mixed, all those guys, the neo crooners. Yeah, cool stuff like this.
Speaker 2: A little Christmas decorating today.
Speaker 1: So before we get to the new latest news of the day on the drones, we got the late night comics of course, made some jokes about the drones last night, so we thought we could.
Speaker 2: Have a late night joke off.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all three of them are going to take a shot. Well, three of them are going to take shot. We'll rank each joke and and grade it with a letter grade. The bottom grade getter is banned from comedy for life. Let's hear of Michael.
Speaker 5: Well, guys, Christmas is just nine days away, and everyone's in the spirit. Tonight I was admiring all the beautiful lights, and then I realized that there was.
Speaker 2: Just the drones over New Jersey.
Speaker 5: Yeah, everyone's talking about these mysterious drones that keep appearing over New Jersey. Nobody knows where they come from or why they exist. It's basically air crypto. Everything annoyed about the drones right now. The Chinese by balloons are like staying.
Speaker 2: Your lane, girl, staying in your life.
Speaker 6: Because as of today, the drone armada has also been spotted in New York, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and Ohio, which can mean only one thing. The drones are visiting colleges. Remember, drones, don't worry about going to the best school. Go to the school where you can be your best self.
Speaker 2: The drones flying over in New Jersey.
Speaker 6: I mean, if they were still making new Sopranos episodes, Tony would definitely be flying drones.
Speaker 2: WHOA still check this out. You can take pictures of your neighbor's house. I don't know anything about no drones. D Maybe we had drones, we wouldn't have lost it rushing in the woods. Wow, didn't go great. I feel great about it. That was a stretch. Wow.
Speaker 4: Wow, Yeah, this is uh. We're going into the fine print of the grading system here. Fellon with a B plus for good naturedness, Colbert with a B. It was all right, Myers with an A, but a full grade deduction for you've got to be a huge soprance.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: And the little data there, that's so the ashshale news on the drones. Senator Doug Mastriano, who is the other Pennsylvania Senator who doesn't get any attention because his cohart is Fetterman.
Speaker 4: Throw on the hoodie, Doug, or a tank top or something. You gotta go with, novelty garb these you gotta have a brand.
Speaker 1: This is a sitting US senator where they're now seeing drones. He said, it's inconceivable that the federal government has no answers nor has taken any action to get to the bottom of the unidentified drones. The fecklands specklessness of this administration was on display last year when a Chinese surveillance balloon was allowed to fly over the entire United States. Such should be viewed as a threat to our nation and citizens, and action.
Speaker 2: Is long overdue. Blah blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: So that's a sitting US senator who has no answers. While just a little bit ago er. This morning, a number of federal agencies signed onto a letter together saying there is no threat to the public from the drones, but they're still saying they don't have any answers. If they would come out and say, we know what they are, trust us, there's no threat. But they're saying we don't know what they are and there's no threat, which doesn't fit together as a thought correct.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I think that's universally recognized. I think America is developing a sense of people know what's happening, just go ahead and tell us, which it's a tough one. It depends on the nature of the what they're doing in whites classified, and it could be they just can't find a way to tell.
Speaker 2: Us part of it. I hope that's it.
Speaker 4: I hope it's that we're on such the cutting edge of drone defenses and drone warfare that it's just too advanced to share with the people and not just buy and style and competence.
Speaker 1: They can't even share it with us senators though apparently.
Speaker 4: Well you can't trust senators, blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: The curious case of Caitlan Clark coming up next to Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 7: Jimangioni retained a new high powered former Manhattan prosecutor and a defense fund set up for the suspect reached one hundred and fifteen thousand dollars, though it's unclear if his defense team will accept that money.
Speaker 1: I'm happy to hear it's only one hundred and fifteen thousand dollars. As a guy who's had a lot of legal bills in the last couple of years, that ain't much.
Speaker 2: It won't last long.
Speaker 4: So yeah, oh, brother, So I want to talk about the Caitlin Clark situation and how it is just such a beautiful illustration of the stupidity, the awfulness, and the utter destructiveness of racialism which has had its moment in the country. You know, thanks to Derek chauven and George Floyd and the rest of it, nobody could speak out against its excesses.
Speaker 2: For a little while.
Speaker 4: And the whole everything's about race and should be out race and everything should be viewed through the lens of race at bubba idea, which is insidious, horrible, Unamerican.
Speaker 1: Well, remember sudden that rule of the day, Remember that polling we had last week where every group wants a color blind society, like everybody, Republicans, Democrats, old, young, white, only only black people slightly wanted a race focused.
Speaker 4: Society right, and yet I hear the listeners shouting hit the speaker right now. I had to sit through six hours of white people are bad training to keep my job, to keep my professorship, you know, to teach, to keep my teaching gig, and the rest of it, just even though virtually nobody is in favor of this madness. But so anyway, if you're familiar with the story, I'll hit the basics of it. Caitlin Clark was on the cover of Time website used to be a magazine honoring her as the athlete of the year, and indeed the young woman who it was pointed out elsewhere. And forgive me if this isn't exactly right, but she was All American College several times, brought her team to the National Championship Game two consecutive years, reinvented the women's game, electrified the college audiences.
Speaker 1: All time leading scorer, and then the crowds she's drawn in the WNBA like NBA sized crowds. It's been amazing, raining shots down from where they've never been taken before. A silky passer in the style of Larry Bird. Just a really exciting player happens to be a white woman playing in the WNBA, which is a predominantly black league like the NBA itself, and the reaction to Caitlin Clark's success and what it's done for the WNBA has been incredibly strange and troubling.
Speaker 2: They are all sorts of players.
Speaker 4: I've got all sorts of quotes here about Ajah Wilson of the Las Vegas Aces, the league's MVP, said it's straight out Clark's race was a huge reason for her popularity. Quote, it doesn't matter what we do, as black women were still going to be swept underneath the rug. That's why it boils my blood when people say it's not about race, because it was.
Speaker 2: You have team owners.
Speaker 4: Shila Johnson, the black owner of the Washington Mystics, echoed Wilson, telling CNN the only reason Clark was getting any claim was because she was white. I feel really bad because I've seen so many players of color that are equally as talented never got the recognition that they should have. Why couldn't they put the whole WNBA on the cover and say the WNBA is the League of the Year. People commented that thirty one percent of her team's attendance for the entire season came from the two games they played against Caitlin Clark's Indiana Fever.
Speaker 2: Wow. Almost a third Wow.
Speaker 1: I would like to run in a parallel universe, same status with a black girl from Iowa or from wherever, exact same status, all through college, all through pros.
Speaker 4: And see what the reaction would be. Well, that's a great thought. And here's my analysis of that experiment. In a world where you got white kids all over the place idolizing black NFL players and black NBA players, if it turned out that for whatever reason, people can relate more and root more to people for people who look like them, that just is what it is.
Speaker 2: What are you going to do? Now?
Speaker 4: Are you going to and I'm going to get to a part that's just so idiotic and suicidal. If that's the case, how about you embrace the incredible exciting fund to watch Caitlyn Clark because she has lifted all boats. All the salaries are going up, all the attendance is going up, all the attention's going up. If, for whatever reason, a country that's more white than black roots more for this super exciting white player, use her a quote unquote as a business and say Hey, how about this passing from this gal and people will see her and say, wow, what a ballplayer.
Speaker 1: Well, that's exactly what Charles Barkley said. He said, the WNBA has mishandled this so badly. It's the greatest gift that's ever happened to them since the league started.
Speaker 2: And they're screwed it up. Oh yeah, it's unbelievable.
Speaker 4: They're either attacking her or belly aching that it's happening or grumbling that it shouldn't be happening their own league.
Speaker 2: It's suicidal. And look, I'm a football fan.
Speaker 4: I know a lot of football fans of a bunch of different teams, and a number of the teams have just absolutely outstanding black quarterbacks.
Speaker 2: And here eat a single one of them.
Speaker 4: Who roots less for that quarterback because he's darker of skin.
Speaker 2: This is not the way sports fans work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't doubt that Kaitlin Clark gets more attention because she's white in a predominantly black sport.
Speaker 4: But straight might have something to do with it too, honestly, because the vast majority of people are straight.
Speaker 1: But I don't think the skin color plays as big a role as a lot of people are claiming.
Speaker 2: I mean, because.
Speaker 1: She she did score more points than anybody ever has in women's or men's college basketball history. She's the all time leading scorer for men and women, Right, I mean that's I I've seeing lots of black players every bit as talented, as productive, as exciting to watch.
Speaker 2: I don't think so. Right.
Speaker 4: And again, even if you're right, what does that tell you? And this is a beautiful example of progressivism? The answer, like that that owner of the Washington Mystics would give you, is well, we need to change humanity.
Speaker 2: We need to change human names.
Speaker 4: Sure, we need to fundamentally reorder human psychees. Yeah, okay, good luck with that, or just market Caitlin Clark is one of a bunch of great players, and watch your league grow. Anyway, So perhaps you heard about this which which happened first. I guess Caitlyn Clark's interview with Maria Taylor happened first. Michael, go ahead and play clip sixteen. Here's where it gets a little twisted. Caitlin Clarks is a young woman fresh out at college working in the WNBA, and the people around her are saying, you should have white guilt because you have unfairly exploited your skin color. And here's how the conversation went.
Speaker 8: And I feel like you have had to answer more questions than anybody about the intersectionality of race and gender and sexuality in sport because of just who you are, and you represent the growth of this thing. And even today, early today Meg and Kelly, she was saying that you were.
Speaker 2: Apologizing for your white privilege.
Speaker 8: And the fact that you wanted to uplift black female athletes and make sure that they were getting the shine kind of like your pioneers were getting the shine that they deserved. And I just want to know how you feel or how you respond to some of those criticisms when you have to deal with something that it's really not your problem, Like I feel like it's them looking in a mirror a little bit, but it still comes down on your shoulders. I feel like I always have had really good perspective on everything that's kind of happened in my life, whether that's been good, whether that's been bad.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, not that clip. I thought it was. I'm sorry when this happens, I'd misread the description. We have a clip not long ago, a few days ago, of Caitlin Clark talking about how you know her she feels her white privilege and is aware of it and the rest of it.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Sorry for the confusion, but.
Speaker 1: To what she just said there, I perfectly read that was a long.
Speaker 2: Speech by the interviewer. What the hell was that?
Speaker 1: But a perfectly reasonable answer to any of this stuff as a twenty two year old who, I guarantee when Caitlyn Clark gets up in the morning, the thing she's thinking about the most is how do I make my upper body stronger to compete in the league and how do I increase my blah blah blah about playing That's what's mostly on her mind.
Speaker 2: But I'd be perfectly reasonable to.
Speaker 1: Say I never think about any of this stuff at all ever in my life.
Speaker 2: Is the answer. I think about basketball ninety nine percent of the time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, that's that would be a good thing to say. And I wish we had the original clip. It doesn't matter. But I'm not gonna hate on Kate Len Clark. She's she's a woman child, she's a kid fresh out of college. Yes, she has been indoctrinated, and that's that's fine. She'll real life will teach her reality soon enough. I would think and a lot of people commented on her bending the knee to the racial grievance industry, and as opposed she did.
Speaker 1: So she's supposed to take on your fight, my fight, whatever against this white privilege nonsense, which I do think is nonsense. But she's supposed to do that as a basketball player. That make her life fun. Wouldn't that be fun to end up being the I'm gonna stand up against white privileged person.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: That'll be a good time in my twenties. Oh yeah, I wouldn't ask her to do that in a locker.
Speaker 4: Room full of young women's, many of whom of color, who believe this stuff. So yeah, we can't ask that of her. Go play exciting baseball or basketball rather, and we'll deal with the rest of it. I read a great story this is a little sports team, but about when Larry Bird came into the league, a predominantly black league even then, and how there's a little bit of oh, the white boys getting all the attention, and whether through unbelievable play or if somebody wanted to throw a punch, he'd throw on right back. The respect came and it quickly became not about race at all. And you know, I would love to see a little more of that here, but it's a different time, in a different situation, WNBA, and partly because women are different than men. But this is maybe the first and only time I've ever quoted Lebron James in my life, and he tweeted this out a couple of months ago. If you don't rock with Caitlyn Clark and her game, you're just a flat out hater.
Speaker 2: But these people do hate. They are haters. Oh that's right. I want to talk about this too real quickly, Rich, How is your daughter? Just thinking? Is myself?
Speaker 1: If Kaitlyn Clark was your daughter, what would you have told her before she got into all this mess? I think I'd have gone with the All I think about is basketball. I don't think about any of this stuff. I would say, take care of business. You will, you have enough on your plate. You have a big enough challenge in front of you. Don't try to fix the world.
Speaker 2: You'd have to.
Speaker 1: You'd have to like practice though, because people are gonna would try to shame her. They already are try to sham her into having answer. Oh yeah, you owe it to the pioneers of the league. I don't you don't owe it to anybody to do anything other didn't show up and play as hard as I can. Yeah, that's and that's it's a misunderstanding of the free market and how beautiful it is and how well it works, and how it eliminates racism. And Milton Friedman wrote some great stuff about this, and I can't remember I've seen some other stuff. But since you're the entire question is what is the best interaction. What is the best transaction I can have? If the best transaction is with somebody who doesn't look like me, if I miss out on that, I lose.
Speaker 2: I'm an idiot.
Speaker 4: Whereas the uh A free economy is how people get to know each other and cast aside their preconceptions. Let Caitlin Clark play, let her play hard, let her play against black people or whatever and white people, and and just.
Speaker 2: Let it play out.
Speaker 4: Quit trying to come up with a like an action plan to manage the WNBA and manage the economy and manage everybody's interactions at work, for instance. Now, just just let us go about our business. It's going to be fine. I wanted to get into some of the idiotic reactions to the Daniel penny verdict.
Speaker 2: We can hit that another time.
Speaker 4: But anybody who's trying to make it all about race is a race hustler in a liar.
Speaker 2: It's not race hustlers and liars everywhere. He's gonna keep fighting.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm flying over Christmas break and Southwest Airlines has gotten a rid of their seating thing that everybody liked for so long. There's now a signed seating which ends any advantage to being a list. It looks like to me as far as I can tell. But you you're gonna want to know about this if you fly Southwest before you get on your next flight, because it's completely different.
Speaker 2: I had a bunch of other stuff on the way. Stay here.
Speaker 9: We're going to head out to Moscow, where the head of Russia's Nuclear and Chemical defense forces was killed by a bomb this morning, and Ukraine is openly claiming responsibility. Russian officials say this explosive device was hidden in a scooter and left outside the apartment building of the target. Ukrainian security sources tell CBS News the country's security agency conducted a quote special operation to assassinate this General Igor Kyrillof, and just yesterday Ukraine also charged him in connection with Russia's use of illegal chemical weapons inside the country of Ukraine.
Speaker 1: Did Ukraine have the ability to pull that off on their own or was the CIA helping with that? That's what I would like to know. We may not know for fifty years. That sounds like God, maybe that sounds like a very CIA slash Masade sort of operation right there. I mean to get into the capitol or Russia and blow and know where this guy was, blow him up, get a bomb into a scooter.
Speaker 2: That's some pretty sophisticated stuff right there. Yeah, I don't know, is it pretty?
Speaker 4: I suppose I'm just picturing each side's advantage. I could see the Ukrainians doing it that they know the landscape, they look Russian, the many speed crushing. Anyway, quit using chemical weapons, you son of a bitch.
Speaker 1: So next year, Southwest Airlines starts their assigned seating thing that they're going to roll out in bits. And if you're a list and have worked hard to be an a list person, that's just gonna cease meaning much so get used to it.
Speaker 2: That's where I am.
Speaker 4: Well, you get crack the first crack at the comfier seats because they're going to be a little more leg roomy and stuff.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: No, you kind of do, but you kind of don't, depending on whether people that signed up for assigned seats and bought them took them or not. So uh yeah, yeah, it's gonna be a lot like other airlines, which maybe you like that.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I just don't think humanity can handle the honor system that Southwest kind of depended on anymore. There's too many people cheating the system.
Speaker 2: Oh really, no honor?
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, faken you know they need extra time to get on board.
Speaker 1: The number of people that need wheelchairs that's exploded in recent years.
Speaker 4: But as always, there's a miracle healing in the air because they walk off under their own power when they get to their destination.
Speaker 2: It's amazing.
Speaker 1: Twenty wheelchairs when you take off, two wheelchairs when you land.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, sorry, Do you have more on that or no? Okay, So I just came across this Elizabeth Williamson, who's one of the elite reporters at the elite New York Times that just declared that they're going to have gender neutral bathrooms because of their transgender employees needs. Even though it lets there's like one percent of their employees who are either gender fluid or trans or whatever. Now they got tampons in the men's rooms. New York Times has lost its mind. But anyway, this Elizabeth Williamson has published this story. I asked Richard Grinnell, he is the Trump cabinet member, a longtime advisor, a gay man. Not that that matters really, but she said, ask Richard Garnell three times about his priorities for his new role. He chose not to answer those questions. Mister Grenell did not immediately reply to blah blah blah, and Grennell just tweeted New York Times reporter Liz What's her face?
Speaker 2: Lied?
Speaker 4: Yet again, I did respond to her increase, she said, I didn't. Here's what I sent Liz directly. Please use this on the record. You aren't a real reporter. You're an anti republican elitist. You may think people believe your writings, but everyone dismisses what you say because it's always the same negative gossip toward conservatives. We see you clearly. I don't even think your many and constant mistakes are worth mentioning to your editors. It's better to mock you. Publicly for making the mistakes you always make. You have ruined your credibility with your constant advocacy for the far left.
Speaker 2: That's good stuff right there.
Speaker 4: What she characterized in the article is Grannell did not respond.
Speaker 2: Yay did.
Speaker 1: We had Grannell on the show when we were in Milwaukee. He was one of my favoritavorite people we talk to. He is very impressive, brilliant guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I really enjoyed the chat. Looking forward to seeing what he can achieve in the new administration.
Speaker 1: I want to hear about this New York Times tampons in the men's room thing, gender bending madness.