Speaker 1: What is up you guys.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Friday's the Show. This is the Roague Recap and I am your host, Linda McLaughlin. I don't know about you, but this week crushed me. It was so hard and I don't even know why. Honestly, it just felt like I was trying to do a month's worth of.
Speaker 1: Work in five days and it just was ridiculous. So really happy to be here tonight with you guys. Wanted to give you a quick update. This week.
Speaker 2: We've been talking a lot about these idiots that are protes at the universities, and today it's almost I almost thought this was like a fake story, but it's not.
Speaker 1: It's real and it's awesome.
Speaker 2: Columbia University has suspended sixty five students banned thirty three alumni and non affiliates from campus for their role in the Butler Library takeover. Additionally, DHS is requesting the names of those involved to review their immigration status.
Speaker 1: Ah yes, thank you. Welcome to present day the way things should be. Accountability consequences.
Speaker 2: This is exactly what we need. This is exactly what needs to happen. People need to be held accountable. You think you're going to lock down a library at a university when a bunch of students who are also paying to go there are busting their rest studying for finals because Free Palestine.
Speaker 1: Shut up enough.
Speaker 2: This is a bunch of elite kids who care about nothing, know about nothing. And then somebody comes in and they're like, hey, you want to go protest this thing? And they're like, oh yeah, that's cool man, sure, and.
Speaker 1: Then it's like, what are you protesting? Oh no, what do you care about? Ohn't no, but.
Speaker 2: Free Palestine and we're going to take over and we're going to be lunatics and stop everybody else from living their lives because you know, hey, my rights, Well guess what your rights are infringing upon my rights, So now nobody has any rights. And by the way, you're an idiot, just stop it, you know. Anyways, as you can tell, that issue really gets on my nerves. But the positive note about that these kids are all suspended, and that's honestly, they should be expelled. Yesterday we talked about Joe Biden and the difficulty that he.
Speaker 1: Was having on the view forming a sentence.
Speaker 2: Now, for those of you who missed the show yesterday, I'm going to play this quick clip of Joe Biden. This is literally yesterday. So this is how he is doing right now.
Speaker 1: Okay, take a listen.
Speaker 3: They're all the projects, the project, the benefits. How do you lead the world with having a busy stretch more? How do you lead the world with having out of the best healthcare and role? How do you lead the world without having the best education were How do you lead the world? And you have that done?
Speaker 2: Now, what you're hearing but not seeing is a bunch of people sitting around this guy leaning in.
Speaker 1: Going what are you trying to say? What are you going on? It is so insane.
Speaker 2: Anyway, So I was talking today to some of my friends in the news business and I was saying, gosh, you know this moment on the View.
Speaker 1: Yesterday really didn't get a lot of attention.
Speaker 2: And I said, I remember him saying something like this where it was also just completely unintelligible and you couldn't understand what he was trying to say during the campaign, and people played that, but then there were a bunch of other moments and he goes, oh, I have a whole montage of this stuff, and I'm like what He's like, Oh yeah, so I'm going to play that for you now and show you when people say that they didn't know that this guy was cognitively challenged or he was going through something, or like all the synapses weren't firing off as they should be.
Speaker 1: They're full of it because this is ridiculous. Just take a listen up.
Speaker 4: I'll do what he's unable to do.
Speaker 5: I'll lead to affect the strategy, to mobilize, shoot the suffer the pressure, isolated plenties China. Thanks to all the members of Congress and Homeland Security Secretary.
Speaker 3: You get I'm not sure going.
Speaker 6: To do away.
Speaker 3: You know he knows so long as nine or freedom can never be secured. Don't teach Donald chump but a valuable lesson. Don't mess with him in America unless you want to get the benefit groundbreaking Asian Americans like Very Wang and and and Joan Shing Gang passed away Shanga, we'll never forget lying around and then him him lying around, actually Americans.
Speaker 5: The nation that can be defining his single word.
Speaker 2: I mean it's not funny, but it's kind of funny because this guy actually was in the Oval office. And obviously we found out that so many of the legislative and executive actions that took place where signed by autopen, which when you hear things like we just heard that makes a lot of sense, right, because this person is struggling with the English language something that he's spoken for almost eighty years, I guess, right, And it's like, oh my god, it's really something. When he was saying that one woman's name, or in the middle of saying their name, ending.
Speaker 1: It with kauwaha, I mean you have to it's kind of funny. I'm sorry. It just some things are just funny. They just are what they are.
Speaker 2: But I had to play that for you because a lot of people were like, oh my gosh, you see him on the view today and I was like, yeah, man, it was horrible. And then it's like, actually, that's kind of like how it always is. It's just that you get so used to hearing someone be so bad all the time that you start.
Speaker 1: To think, to you, I know, this is just normal. You know.
Speaker 2: It's like when Kamala was doing those really strange word salad things and she started just laughing all the time.
Speaker 1: I mean still, it's just a very very strange.
Speaker 2: I've never laughed like that or had anybody else laugh like that it's just I don't know.
Speaker 1: Very odd.
Speaker 2: There's that which is pretty wild. And then we have this was an interesting story. There was a ninth Circuit judge who was hearing this case from this very woke as a joke liberal lawyer saying that a first grader was not allowed to have the free speech rights to express the expression any lives matter quote unquote because it was during Black History Month and the kids were being taught about BLM. First graders are not sophisticated enough, you know. First grade person isn't allowed to have free speech rights to express their opinion that all lives matter, which actually is how little kiddos think. Because you're not born racist, you're taught that. And so the judge hits back at this lunatic liberal and says, well, maybe then don't give a Black Lives matter of course to a first grade student, you know, maybe teach something else if you don't think that they have the right to have their free speech rights. But I have the audio of the exchange between the judge and this liberal. Just take a listen. We'll talk about it.
Speaker 1: On the other side, if.
Speaker 7: You're going to talk to six year olds about issues that can be racially charged. I mean, if you want to talk about Black Lives matter with adults, intermediate school or whatever, they're going to be discussions. You know, people are going to talk about it because not everyone agrees to what the exact meaning of that, whether it's historical or what. You know, this it's gonna So if you do that in first grade, isn't it to be I mean, she if all inferences are that her drawing was in response to what you introduced in the curriculum with six.
Speaker 8: Year olds, right, partially, you're on her the or she didn't draw.
Speaker 7: That in she drew it in Black History Month when you were telling Martin Luther King's stories and Black Lives Matter stories.
Speaker 8: Right, So the record below shows that or evidence is that black Lives Matter was.
Speaker 1: What was taught.
Speaker 8: All lives or all lives matter was not within the curriculum, not taught. BB even testified that that was something that wasn't taught. She didn't she equated all lives with or any life with all lives matter, but that was not something that was taught. There's also nothing in the record showing that MC was taught.
Speaker 7: That, but you introduced the subject matter her drawing happened when you talked about it in Black Lives Matter in class, right, that is the record below yonder. Okay, and you agree that the drawing is speech.
Speaker 8: Yes, And I think what we're talking about is the sliding scale of the rights of a principle to regulate the speech of a first grader versus a twelfth grader versus a higher level student. We're not dealing with first graders who are engaged in discussions in the marketplace of ideas. First Graders are supposed to be learning to tie their shoes.
Speaker 1: They're supposed to be.
Speaker 7: Maybe then you don't give a Black Lives Matter course to a first grader. Maybe you teach tine shoes.
Speaker 2: Oh, well done. I very very rarely hear someone obviously in the black robes these days. I mean even the people in the Supreme Court that are supposed to be conservative or voting with the liberals. I have no idea why somebody somewhere has pictures of these people.
Speaker 1: But that's another show.
Speaker 2: But this judge is like, okay, so let's try a new angle. Let's try common sense.
Speaker 1: We're talking about a six.
Speaker 2: Year old, a six year old that doesn't know anything about BLM. To be frank, most of us don't know anything about b LM. They say that they're a nonprofit group. They say that they're here to help the community. The only community they ever helped was the people in their own group. I mean, the president of BLM bought themselves a mansion and a brand new car, and they're driving around. Where were the inner cities that were assisted by all the funds raised by BLM Where they were out screaming about George Floyd. The Derek Chauvin George Floyd case was a very, very upsetting issue because George Floyd had a history of being a criminal, had stabbed a pregnant woman during a robbery.
Speaker 1: I mean, now we've got murals up of him. The hou's going on.
Speaker 2: There's a difference between saying, oh, that's wrong or that's right, and then saying, well, even though this person was a criminal and a drug addict most of their life, because of the fact that they're black and they dine at the hands of a police officer, now they will be heralded forever. Whether he died in a terrible way or not, it doesn't mean the life he was living before that incident was one to be revered.
Speaker 1: He heard a lot of people.
Speaker 2: My point in telling you that story is finally there was somebody sitting at the judicial bench being honest and saying so a little kid said that all lives mat all lives.
Speaker 1: Matter, and any life matters. And you think this is bad. What are we teaching our six year olds?
Speaker 2: And this is another thing we learned during COVID, right when we started having our kids at home and seeing the curricula and actually understanding what was going on. Actually we learned. We learned two things. One was we got a lot of really bad parents and a lot of really bad teachers. Because I will tell you when COVID was happening, I had a four year old at the time, was my youngest, right, So you've got a bunch of four year olds on zoom trying to learn how to.
Speaker 1: Go to school.
Speaker 2: So when they should be in school and they should be learning, and they should be doing all the things, they're trapped at home because of a virus that was initiated by Anthony Fauci through his Gain of function research and the Wuhan lab, which has now been proven beyond any reasonable doubt. And we have report after report after report that the vaccines and all the nonsense that we found out did nothing to help us, to everything to hurt us. And now everybody's running right because people took these vaccines. And what they didn't realize is that when you signed on the dotted line, you signed away your right to ever prosecute because of the fact that the vaccine was issued during an EUA emergency use authorization.
Speaker 1: So what does that mean. That means that they're not liable for anything. And you took that stuff and you put it in your body, and you put it in your kids' bodies.
Speaker 2: Why even then, the science did not support the fact that kids were getting this.
Speaker 1: It's factually inaccurate.
Speaker 2: But the science wasn't important unless, of course, it supported your wok ideology.
Speaker 1: Then it was paramount. Nobody was allowed to question it.
Speaker 2: But my point is when the kids were home and we were having homeschooling for all of our children, we were getting a real good idea of two things. What was happening in other people's homes because everybody was on Zoom and you could see everybody, and people don't know how to use these virtual interfaces, so they didn't turn the Microsoft, they didn't turn their cameras off, So even when the kids were like allowed to get up and use the bathroom or get a drink or have a snack or whatever, you got to see what was happening in other homes.
Speaker 1: And I'll tell you what, it was not pretty. It was actually really scary, really upsetting. And people.
Speaker 2: Number one, they're disgusting the way they talk to their children. It's absolutely violent and horrific. And I'm like, why are you talking to little kids like this? And then the second thing was is we were taking a very good look at the curriculum and we were seeing what our kids were learning at school. And suddenly I was like, hmm, I don't think I like this. I don't think I like what they're teaching my child. I don't know why you're teaching.
Speaker 1: My child this. I honestly that is.
Speaker 2: If there's one benefit that came out of COVID in a world of sadness, sickness, and lies, it was that we all became a lot more aware of the indoctrination that was happening in the school systems. And I will tell you this, I've always been a very involved parent, much to the chagrin of the teachers.
Speaker 1: I must say not this one.
Speaker 2: My kids all have pretty good teachers right now, but I've gone through my cycle of really liberal teachers where I'm in the classroom arguing with them and it's not fun. But I have to say that was the one positive I came out of COVID going huh, this is interesting and really just being much more aware. So I guess I should be grateful for that if we're looking for silver linings. And then I was reading this story today.
Speaker 1: This is absolutely heartbreaking.
Speaker 2: There was three children taken out of a home, a two eight year old, twins and a ten year old. They were forced to stay in the house and wear face masks, wait for it, since twenty twenty one because their parents had something called COVID syndrome. So they're in their home, they're not allowed out, they have masks on. They haven't been outside four years. I mean, what is going on. I'm starting to wonder when you talk about the chemtrails in the sky and the stuff they're putting in our food. I mean, I personally think that Bill Gates is the devil. That guy is the worst person on the planet. I don't have one nice thing you could put him in the Iohano mar Camp just put them all. Honestly, if we could just send them all to Epstein Island, let them live, empty the island out and put them all over there and let them fend for themselves, I would be perfectly fine with that. But these parents have now been arrested because their kids are locked in this house.
Speaker 1: I'm sure they weren't staying in there. They're just making their kids stay in there. They're so brainwashed, it's like a psychosis.
Speaker 2: It's like when you go out and you see people wearing these masks in twenty twenty five and they have them on. Here's the best part. They have the mask on. It's below their nose, in their mouth, hanging from their rear view mirror. I'm like, oh, yes, you're doing great with that bacteria, protecting yourself immensely, when in essence, they're not doing anything. They're they're just wearing tissue paper on their face. I mean, they look so stupid.
Speaker 6: I ugh.
Speaker 2: It's honestly, it's like that comedian said, He's like, you want to tell me who you're voting for? Wear a mask on your face. The best part is wearing a mask on your face outside. What are you doing, like are you?
Speaker 1: And then the six foot distance thing, you know, this arbitrary six foot apart.
Speaker 2: Okay, again, that's another show, and I'm definitely going to do a COVID gain a function. You know, Fauci is a fraud show. But that's for another time. But in any event, I'm glad to hear that the kids are safe. They were taken out and they were removed. There was a guy today who said he went to CBS and staying in the healthcare vein. When he got there, the pharmacy and the pharmacist in CBS, they have signs up to get your measle shot. So the pharmacist says to this this gentleman and he put his video up on TikTok and he said.
Speaker 1: Hey, you know our record show that you know you haven't gotten your measle shot. Take a listen to this.
Speaker 6: I was just picking up my sad boy pills from CBS and the CBS pharmacist said, hey, our record show that you are ready for a measles shot. And I said, oh, what do you mean my record show that? And I said, well it shows that you've never gotten here one here before. And I said, oh, do you have my medical records on your CBS computer, And they said, no, you've just never gotten one here. So I guess what that means is that CBS is now telling me I need a measle shot even though they don't know my ed'llical records. And I think that's pretty cool.
Speaker 2: So first of all, he starts out by saying is picking up his sad boy pills.
Speaker 1: I have no idea what that means. But the point of the.
Speaker 2: Matter is is that measles vaccines they're given twice, there's no boosters, and if the two doses.
Speaker 1: Last you a lifetime.
Speaker 2: So why is CBS telling people to get measles vaccines? Really is actually super dangerous. If you had your measles shot, you're like, you're good, You're fine. But now we have all these I legal immigrants here who never had these shots. They don't have heard immunity, they don't have any immunity.
Speaker 1: So they're bringing all of these diseases.
Speaker 2: That we completely and totally eradicated decades ago back into our society. Thank you Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, and all the other idiots on the left who think this is a good idea. And now they're saying, oh, yeah, you need measles vaccine, but in actuality, if you already had your measles shots, you don't, and then you could be really sick if you do. It's honestly very scary. And I'm not exactly sure why it is that CBS doesn't suffer some sort of liability issue for advertising this.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I have to look into that more and I'm going to, but pretty wild. Then we have Senator Fetterman from Pennsylvania, who is the hoodie and basketball shorts wearing senator.
Speaker 1: It's interesting.
Speaker 2: So he was like the super uber left guy, but when it comes to issues involving Jewish people, Israel and sort of finding the middle ground, he has become the guy and the left is losing their mind. They are so angry that Fetterman is out there and he's not totally hard left. So now there's all of these conspiracy theory and left wing hit pieces coming out on.
Speaker 1: Him about his health.
Speaker 2: Now, remember he did have a stroke right before he was going into become senator. It was like during the campaign he was going up against met Oz and it was.
Speaker 1: This whole thing. But then he got through it.
Speaker 2: He was voted in, and now the left is attacking him because he's trying to find middle ground to do what's right for America, and the left doesn't care about America.
Speaker 1: And I guess Fetterman didn't know that. So take a listen to this.
Speaker 6: Yeah, no one's ever seen that.
Speaker 3: It's a one source.
Speaker 5: It's a one source story with a couple of anonymous sources, hit piece from.
Speaker 6: A very left publication.
Speaker 8: There's really nothing more to say about that. He said he was worried that you're not taking your medications.
Speaker 1: Are you taking your medications?
Speaker 6: Sir?
Speaker 4: Again, the hit piece anonymous sort.
Speaker 2: So he is, you know, he's staying vigilant on his comments and he's like, I'm not talking about this fake news story written by a left leaning outfit and somebody who obviously said, hey, we need to get rid of Fetterman. So start you know, running this thought that he's not okay in this, that, and the other. And so that's what they're doing because they have an agenda, and the agenda is get rid of Fetterman.
Speaker 1: Absolute insanity, absolute insanity.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I never would say that I'm supporting Vetterman, but in this issue I am, because like I said at the start of the show, from my very first episode, I don't actually believe in Democrats and Republicans. I believe in people that are for the people for America, believe in having pride and nationalism and all the things, and putting our country first, just as I would expect any other country to do and would hope they would do to support their own constituents and citizens. Fetterman definitely as hard left as he was. You know, he is the one senator that's coming out and saying, hey, this is nonsense and stop it. I guess there's still hope for him, right he's seeing now what his party can do. I mean, they will eat their own if you don't get in line. And that is exactly what's happening. And in keeping with that theme of things that we fight for and things that we believe in and why we stand up, I saw this post today.
Speaker 1: It was so sad.
Speaker 2: Yesterday was the eightieth anniversary of V Day and there was this veteran he's one hundred and one years old.
Speaker 1: In v E Day is Victory in Europe Day.
Speaker 2: It's the celebration by the Allies of World War Two of Germany's surrender of its armed forces, which happened Tuesday May eighth in nineteen forty five, and it was the official surrender of all the German military operations. And this one hundred and one year old veteran, he fought for his country. He's being interviewed by this British outlet and they're asking him, you know, oh, how do you feel about this anniversary and you're one hundred and one And what he says is is actually really sad.
Speaker 4: No, I think things are different. In fact, to be honest with you, this is not the country I fought for in my opinion. Anyway, you know, things are different, and I don't know what today. I think if the shame thing was to happen to day with the young generation, I don't think they would cool as what if we did.
Speaker 2: And I tell you what that last thing he said, the younger generation today, I don't think they would cope as well as I did.
Speaker 1: And you know what, he's right.
Speaker 2: These kids they are hooked on Snapchat, their iPhone, playing video games, Uber Eats and door Dash, getting their lift in Uber cars wherever they're going out. This is their life. They don't know what it is to go out and to work, and to start working very young. You know, people started working when they were twelve and thirteen years old, helping in the family business, working on farms, getting a part time job to help out at.
Speaker 1: Home, whatever it was. They don't do that now.
Speaker 2: Nobody has pride in their country the way that our World War two, World War One, and World War two veterans did, and our Vietnam erar as well. These people fought for guide and country, and they put their lives on the line, and in a lot of cases they gave them and they didn't know what they were heading into. And most of them were eighteen years old going into war, never used a gun in their life.
Speaker 1: But they were there to protect their country.
Speaker 2: And I got to tell you something, if something was to happen here at home or in the UK, the people that are going to be defending those countries are sure as hell not this generation. They're a hot mess. All they care about is their pronouns and their blue hair. And then on the opposite side is like this next upcoming generation and they're much more conservative, So there's hope for them, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: I felt sad for that veteran because he did he fought for his country.
Speaker 2: I'm sure he stormed the beaches of Normandy and now he's looking around at his beautiful England going I don't recognize it. And he's not wrong. He is not wrong. And I tell you what, America is not far behind. We better wake up, folks, We better wake up.
Speaker 1: That's all I can tell you.
Speaker 2: This has been another episode of the Rogue Recap. It is Friday night. I hope you guys are off to a good weekend. I want to thank you for listening. We will see you again on Monday. This is Linda McLaughlin. Please check me out on social media at Linda Mick l Y N D.
Speaker 1: A M I c K. We're at the Rogue Recap. Catch on Monday, and be safe out there. God bless