Speaker 1: Kutbooms.
Speaker 2: If you thought four hours a day, twelve hundred minutes a week was enough, think again. He's the last remnants of the old Republic, a sole fashion of fairness. He treats crackheads in the ghetto gutter the same as the rich pill poppers in the penthouse. Wow to clearinghouse of hot takes, break free for something special. The Fifth Hour with Ben Maller starts right now.
Speaker 3: In the air everyway, The Fifth Hour with Me, Ben Mahler and Danny G Radio and a.
Speaker 1: Very happy Sunday to you.
Speaker 4: It is now how do we look at the fifth day of October and it's an NFL Sunday, which is great because my weekend's already screwed thanks to the Rams back on Thursday, a tremendous gag by the La Ram. Very impressive to lose a game twice against a ragtag team of flots of office. But Danny G's with me as Alway's on the mail bag. Yeah, your Raiders play today, so no, you'll get to see them against the Colts and see how that goes.
Speaker 5: And dude, which play call was worse? You make the call? The Raiders on that third and two when they needed to get into field goal range to ice that game against Chicago, or your Rams pathetically with that fourth down play call.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's I understand the psychology by the because of why McVeigh did it, Like I get why he did it, because he just assumed that they the forty nine ers, were not very good and the Rams could push the Niners, and he was trying to He's trying to give confidence to Kyrin Williams. It's but the fact that I'm more upset about his fumble in regulation with a little over a minute to go.
Speaker 1: When the Rams just win, your score a touchdown, you win the game. That's it. There's not gonna be enough time for the Niners to come back.
Speaker 5: And you're not a therapist, you're a head coach trying to give confidence. Bro.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I listen, I totally get it.
Speaker 4: I mean the Rams, they they made made mac Jones look like he was back in Tuscaloosa and playing Auburn the way he lit up in the first half.
Speaker 3: He didn't.
Speaker 4: Mac Jones did not play as well in the second half, but he was so good in the first half that that's really all the Niners needed. They were still able to win win that game. So anyway, listen to some good games today. We got everything on Benny Versus the Penny. If you have not watched Bennyvspenny, it's YouTube dot com slash at Bennyevspenny. All my handicapping, all the picks, everything that, as we say on the show, Danny, everything that should happen, not what's going to happen based on what should happen.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, there's these things called.
Speaker 4: Human beings that get involved and have to f everything up, like the Rams not really showing up.
Speaker 1: How do you handicap that the.
Speaker 4: Rams aren't going to show up for a game this week five of the NFL season. But I'm looking forward to seeing the Broncos and the Eagles today. I'll be at the Charger game. Chargers and the Washington Former Redskins.
Speaker 1: I'll be at that game today.
Speaker 4: I'm looking forward to that, and then I'll be watching obviously everything else on my laptop, flipping around. Got the Sunday night game the Patriots and the Bills be checking that one out as well.
Speaker 1: So watch a little bit of this, a little bit of that.
Speaker 4: See what's going on today around the NFL. But we have and we also have baseball as well. It's not just it's not just the the football. There's a lot of one huh, gotta gotta juggle this, that and the other thing. But for now, Danny, we have mail mail mail mail.
Speaker 1: Are you ready? Is Ohio already?
Speaker 5: It's mail bag.
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 4: These are actual letters by actual listeners. If you'd like to send a letter in for a future mail bag, you can do that care of Reeal fifth hour at gmail dot com. That's real fifth hour at gmail dot com. Reeal fifth Hour at gmail dot com if you'd like to send a message in. And first up, we have Ferg Dog from that winter wonderland of Fullerton, he says, top of the morning, gentlemen, are you ready to throw out all of your Geno Smith merch yet? Danny g Ferg Dog says, If not, what are you waiting for? Do you hope the Raiders tank the season so they can draft the greatest quarterback prospect in one hundred years?
Speaker 1: Arch Manning says, Ferg Dog.
Speaker 5: But here's a stat for you. Raiders O line Week four. Obviously, the O line had some injuries and was pieced together, but they came together last week against Chicago. Zero sacks, no hits allowed on Geno Smith, no penalties on the line, only one hurry, one pressure, but Gino three interceptions.
Speaker 1: Who could have possibly seen this coming? Who could have possibly.
Speaker 4: Seen that Gino Smith, who has been a smoking mirrors quarterback, would play the way he's played this year?
Speaker 1: Hey, he's turn machine.
Speaker 5: But you saw who he can be in Week one. He can be an average or just above average quarterback. He has it in him. It's just sometimes he reverts back to his days with the good old Jets.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, Gino through four games is the twenty ninth ranked quarterback in the NFL. He's essentially got the same numbers as Russell Wilson, who was benched. He's slightly better than Bryce Young who's horrific. And Jake Browning and Cam Ward and Joe Flacco. Those are those are the neighbors that Gino Smith has at this point. But again, I do believe the Raiders, Like this is a game the Raiders can win. The Colts aren't that good. I saw the Colts in person last was it last week?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Everything runs to get Yeah, we were both there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah you saw him.
Speaker 4: I mean they have their defense was toasted by the Rams. Their offense actually did pretty well. But I don't think the Colts are in an unbeatable team. And we did not connect, by the way, because you actually had a bougie see Danny like, I'm not allowed to go down in that area. I can't get, I could not get. I was in the press box, you were down near the field, and I guess we could have maybe met halfway, but I thought you were going to be a little higher up.
Speaker 5: I was sitting with the Nikua family.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you had great, great seats and you got to do some scouting on the cult. Did you let did you let Pete Carroll know what you saw? Did you you let him know what your any tendency?
Speaker 5: I think you know something about Pete Carroll. He doesn't listen to anybody.
Speaker 1: Piece in his own world.
Speaker 5: Damn it.
Speaker 1: We thank you for Dock.
Speaker 4: So I guess the answer to the question is you haven't purchased any Geno Smith merch so therefore you don't need to throw anything away.
Speaker 5: No, And the only thing I bought before the season began an Ashton genty T shirt. Okay, which Ashton genty is great? Even the Rams fans were going wild when they showed that sixty four yard touchdown on the big screen. Even the Rams fans were ooing and awing at that high stepping he did to get out of that Chicago grasp. Alright, he bore it up last week. Yeah good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he was off the little shaky start first couple of games, but he found his footing against the Bears.
Speaker 5: The Bears. Yeah, he's back to that Michael Myers stance where he's standing up.
Speaker 4: Yes, Reggie from Detroit, right, since says, hey, Ben and Danny g I'm ready to go third rail if you guys are, He says, I want to get your guys on Live Golf and how their finances are working.
Speaker 1: He sent me a story here.
Speaker 4: Danny says Live Golf International Operations lost four hundred and sixty one million dollars last year. According to financial filings. The United Kingdom based arm not the US. The United Kingdom generated just sixty four million dollars in revenue against five hundred and twenty six million dollars in expenses from its seven non US events. According to story Reggie sent he also wanted to get our thoughts on Dave Chappelle. Ripping free speech in America while doing comedy in Saudi Arabia.
Speaker 5: I went a side note to that live golf story. Okay, I'm reading here that they still owe Kawhi Leonard twenty two million dollars.
Speaker 1: Well, I hope Kawhi gets his money. I hope he gets all of that.
Speaker 5: Could be another one all tied together.
Speaker 4: That podcast guy that no, I don't forget his name, that guy could do another podcast and all that. But and then Reggie says, when is that Saudi oil money going to reach Overnight radio. I'm pretty sure, Reggie, they're they're not interested in me. But yeah, they got a lot of money to burn.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 1: They have that.
Speaker 4: We've told the story about the Mexican drug lords. They had so much money they didn't know what to do with it because they couldn't put it in the bank.
Speaker 1: So the legend, I don't know.
Speaker 4: If this is true or not, the legend is they some of these guys had so much money in the Mexican drug cartels they would just bury it in the backyard.
Speaker 1: They didn't know what to do with it.
Speaker 4: They just like dug holes and buried the money and and just kept it.
Speaker 5: That's like when Tony Soprano used to put all his cash stacks of cash with his bird feed in the garbage cans out by his pool, it ran out of space.
Speaker 4: It's insane. So yeah, there were stories about them. I guess sports washing. You know, they've got this Saudi fun that's got all the oil money in it. And I don't know how all that works. I've just read some stuff online. But as I understand it, that's nothing like they had, Like that's they're not even worried about that. Can you imagine losing four hundred and sixty one million dollars and you don't even bat an eye like that's why. And I'd love to know how much Chappelle got for doing And he wasn't alone. There were a bunch of famous comedians that took the money. Kevin Hard I think was part of that also. And do you think they paid extra to like put all extra top like ripping the us on there that Chappelle got a little.
Speaker 5: Bony for that, or like the sheets paid them extra if they would rub their feet after their performance.
Speaker 1: I mean, geez, I mean a little much.
Speaker 4: You know, it's a little a little tough, but you know, as I learned the book The Magic Christian. You know, everyone's got their price, right, Everyone's got their price, And people say, I'm not going to do this. I believe in this. Well, how much money is there? Okay, I can change my position. BLA all right, Uh, listener D, I'm not sure what that's for. I'm sure it's not named. But listener D writes in from Georgia, Georgia. He says, Hey, Ben and Danny, I wondered if this story would make Animal Thunderdome enjoy the podcast. D listen as often as I can.
Speaker 1: Thank you, D. He just I like it. He's got He just said Georgia.
Speaker 4: I'm assuming Atlanta because I think when I think of Georgia, I just think of Atlanta. But he sent this story to any I'm assuming you guys probably saw this a It's a story that an alligator was spotted outside a McDonald's in I believe Macon, Georgia here and the video has gone viral. It was a twelve foot gator was found outside of McDonald's on Rocky Creek Road in Macon, Georgia this past weekend, and apparently what had happened here is the reason it went viral is because a crowd of people worked together to wrangle the gator. They decided they took the animal world and do you imagine deciding, you know what we need to do, We need to wrangle the gator and with the video went on like Facebook live and pretty wild. They worked together to help wrangle the gator. And because yeah, what did they put over his head?
Speaker 5: A T shirt?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it looks like I'm looking at the thing. It looks like a black is that the key a black shirt? Or somebody just covered the eyes of the gate.
Speaker 5: It looks like someone just took their T shirt off put it over the alley gator's head.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm looking at the news story here says the bib County Sheriff's office said it was called about four to ford in the afternoon. Responded they were authorities were assisted by a gator trapper who was able to remove the animal from the area. The community came together. It was outside like an hour and a half. But then they complained. They said, well, we discouraged such actions. The residents should not be doing this putting themselves at risk. Of course they say that for liability, Yeah, they have to say that I was a jacket.
Speaker 5: This guy says, I threw my jacket over its head.
Speaker 4: What would it take for you, Danny, to wrestle twelve foot alligator?
Speaker 5: What would that take? No, I don't know. I would do it for free, just to prove how manly I am.
Speaker 4: That's right, balls. The size of candalopes absolutely all right. Dave from Florida rights in another guy with just representing the state.
Speaker 1: A big state, lots of cities. But who knows?
Speaker 5: All right? You do you?
Speaker 4: Dave says, Hey, guys, do you believe the story going around about Burger King. I am one of the few people that still eat at Burger King, and I don't believe it, says Dave. So the story here, Danny g is that Burger King executives at a recent franchise convention, they were talking about the marketing of Burger King and the mascot, the Creepy King mascot was brought up.
Speaker 1: That had been a staple of Burger King for a.
Speaker 4: Long time, the marketing, and it stopped about ten years ago, maybe longer than that. It was retired. It's made a few appearances, but not very many. So anyway, Dave points out that the story is the reason Burger King got rid of the Creepy King mascot is because their market researched.
Speaker 1: Hermaned that kids were.
Speaker 4: So freaked out by the creepy Burger King mascot that they didn't want to eat at Burger King. Instead would go to McDonald's because they didn't they felt scared of the mask. That's according to that's according to what Burger King told their franchise people.
Speaker 5: So that is a creepy mascot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, it looks like what's the guy's name?
Speaker 4: Is a famous Philadelphia sports talk shows, So I.
Speaker 1: Think it's not.
Speaker 4: I think he got whacked. What's the guy's name? I forget Howard Eskin. I don't know if you don't even know who that is. But Howard Eskin was like a legendary Philadelphia sports talk radio host. He was like the Mike Francessa of Philadelphia. Or in LA we had had Joe McDonald who was the legend or San Diego Hacksaw and just read on red the whole thing, and yeah, burg Scott Man was.
Speaker 1: It was so scary.
Speaker 4: Remember in those years, Nanny, around twenty nine twenty ten, people were dressing up for Halloween as the creepy King like they were.
Speaker 5: I was just gonna say, you know who could pull that off as a Halloween costume? Who's that? The Niners backup quarterback Mac Jones. Did you see him after the game? Oh yeah, yeah, that was in the two face batman suit.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, that's a little much.
Speaker 5: Hollywould need, is the King's head?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: All right, Barry from South Carolina right said, and he says, yo, yo, ma, Benny, I think we need some clarification on Van the one legged Bama Man. I am saying the gator did not take his leg off and eat it, but he got bit by the gator. And the gator has so much bacteria in their mouth that the leg got amputated.
Speaker 1: Can we get the four to one one on this from Van?
Speaker 4: The next time he calls Barry, that is actually accurate the story you're telling you.
Speaker 1: And he has told that story.
Speaker 4: And and so Van did have his leg bitten by the gator, and a good chunk of the gator took a big chunk of the leg and the ligaments, but technically the leg, the limb.
Speaker 1: Was still hanging on to Van, the one leged Bama Man.
Speaker 4: But by the time they got to the hospital and everything they did have to they had to cut off the leg.
Speaker 1: They could not reattach the leg.
Speaker 4: And so, yeah, we are we embellishing the story a little bit to make it a better story.
Speaker 1: Are we sugarcoating it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, a little bit, a little bit, Berry, But the leg was cut off because of the gator.
Speaker 1: It just was cut off at a hospital.
Speaker 4: And it's it's fair to say that that gator did get some of the DNA, some of the skins, some of the ligaments in its belly, that it.
Speaker 1: Wasn't a you know, he didn't rip the whole leg off and all that.
Speaker 4: And you know the way it goes, Berry, it's a fish story, right, it's a shaggy dog story.
Speaker 1: And so you add on to a little bit, you add on to the story. And so yeah, that's.
Speaker 4: Van the one legged Bama Man, which is still a wild So it's one of the great stories. And I don't think it's exaggeration to say that you have your leg bitten so bad they have to amputate it because the gator took ligaments and all that off in the bacteria.
Speaker 1: And then you kill the gator and then eat the.
Speaker 4: Gator like that's that's a doozy, Like that's a hum dinger of a story. So yeah, that's that's the deal. Next up is your friend Scott from Florida, says Ben, and Danny g I was reading in the Athletic today that Aj Preler likes ketchup on his steak. Now, Danny, this question is for you, because Ben cannot answer it from a neutral vantage point. What is the bigger culinary sin, Danny, ketchup on a steak or butterflying a steak and cooking it well done? The ketchup is the ketchup isn't as bad, right, because you can always scrape it off, But a well done butterfly steak is just unforgivable, right, says Scott.
Speaker 5: Well, I almost think you would pitch the chef off more if you put ketchup on his creation. Because even my better half gets upset when she makes a masterful plate of eggs in avocado toast, and she'll put it on the table and she's very proud of the breakfast. And then what do I take out of the refrigerator bottle of ketchup and put it on the eggs and she looks at me sideways. She gets so pissed when I put ketchup on her eggs.
Speaker 1: Leave me alone? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I would argue for Scott that the way he phrased that Danny was, in legal terms, leading the witness. Right, you're not allowed to lead the witness like the way he and you didn't answer the way he wanted you to answer. But when he said, but a well done butterfly sneak is just unforgivable, right.
Speaker 5: That is, yeah, least saying you could scrape ketchup off a steak. But why would you do that if you want to ketch up on the steak?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: And can we just say, I mean, it's not going to come automatically with ketchup on it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's just say right now that Can we all agree that the chef, the cliche of the chef that gets offended by the way the customer wants the food cooked, can go to hell?
Speaker 1: Can we all agree on that?
Speaker 5: I mean, what do you well, you don't completely get off the hook here, ben, because that kind of meat was not meant to be black, all right, It's supposed to be just the perfect amount of tender inside. When you cut it in half. I don't like to see red. I don't want to see any blood. But I don't want it burned either. Just a nice little char on it and no pink left and it's perfect. Well you you.
Speaker 1: Do you, and I'll do me.
Speaker 4: And cooking, as the Great Anthony Bourdain said, as a craft, a good cook, as a craftsman, not an artist.
Speaker 5: And a craft also burn your toast.
Speaker 1: I don't eat toast.
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 1: I like my eggs well done. I like my food well done. I like it cooked.
Speaker 4: I like to know that everything's dead and not coming to you know, coming back to life, and my stomach and all that stuff.
Speaker 1: And I I if it's.
Speaker 5: The only thing wrought you eat a seaweed?
Speaker 1: Yeah right, exactly, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: Ryan seawrights in and he says, well today's Oh yes, is Ryan from the great state of Massachusetts.
Speaker 1: He says, today is today. Boys. By the time you're reading this.
Speaker 4: I am getting married two pm Eastern, as I will hear this episode for a couple of days. Is there anything in the works for you to come to Worcester? Since I've been listening to The Overnight since twenty twenty, listening to the podcast since twenty twenty as well. I would love to meet you and the crew someday. Any news on that front about coming to Worcester. Thanks again, boys, talk soon.
Speaker 1: Well, Ryan.
Speaker 4: Now, we were talking to our friend the Leprechaun and our buddy in New Hampshire and we were like talking about some dates in October or did not work out. We're obviously in October now, so the plan and I don't know if this is still okay with Mike the Leprechaun and our buddy in New Hampshire, but the plan would be to go next summer, the summer of.
Speaker 1: Twenty twenty six.
Speaker 4: And one of the reasons is this is kind of a tribute to Masshole Mickey who passed away, who I had a chance to meet, Who's Who's from Wooster and Masshole Mickey had been like, hey, we want you to come throw out the first pitch at a WU Sox game, and so some other listeners have offered that. So I think we'll try to make that happen sometime in the summer. But you know, I have not heard from the Leprechaun and whatnot, so we'll see if they're still interested. Maybe they won't be interested, but as of now, that is the plan. Unfortunately did not work out for some things I'm not allowed to talk about on a microphone. There's some things behind the scenes that were happening that didn't quite work out the way they were supposed to work out. So but Ryan, congratulations, big day, wedding day. I gave Ryan some advice on the social media about it was back on on Friday.
Speaker 1: I gave him some wisdom on marriage.
Speaker 4: But we're we're both married, Danny, so you have any points of wisdom you want to give Ryan as he goes down becomes an honest man today and gets married.
Speaker 5: You know, most people been they say corny crap like happy wife, happy life, do whatever she says. She is the boss. I say, f d, it's the other way around. You are too good for your wife and she needs to bend to your demands.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that'll work out.
Speaker 4: Well, that'll h and then you can get married again in a couple of years because you'll be divorced and.
Speaker 1: Then that'll be it'll be really that'll be a wonderful thing. But my advice I'm trying to remember here.
Speaker 4: My advice to our buddy was, oh, oh yeah, I think I said to have selective hearing. To be a good husband, to have to have selective hearing, especially when your wife says we need to talk.
Speaker 5: I would also, in all seriousness, Ben I would say, pick your battles, bite your tongue. Yeah, and wait for the right time to talk to your wife about something that's bothering you. You just go with your timing and what's good for you. And you're not paying attention to what their day is like or what's happening with them. You are stepping in a pile of dog dode. So be very patient and pick your spots. Yeah, that's good advice. My things were selective hearing. I don't think I told Ryan this, but you.
Speaker 4: Need to have a sounding board that you could say the things you want to say to your wife, but you can't say because that'll start a world war. So you need a good guy friend you can kind of vent.
Speaker 5: Oh I thought you were talking about a girlfriend.
Speaker 1: Well, that would be even better.
Speaker 4: Also, advanced advanced apology is very apologizing, very important any especially when you're you're right and she's wrong. Just apologize makes it easier, right, Just say I'm sorry even though you're right.
Speaker 1: Just do that.
Speaker 4: You know, the fake apology, and I like and I've learned this. I've been married now for a while, over ten years. What am I twelve years now?
Speaker 1: Holy crap? Man, yeah, that's a long time.
Speaker 4: So anyway, the nod and smile technique, you know, the nod and smiled to any where you're not actually listening to her, but you just nod and smile when she's telling a story because you're not interested at all.
Speaker 1: You're trying to watch the game, so you just like, nod and smile. Yep, that's right, I agree with you. Really tell me more about that, you know that kind of thing. You get a master that very very important, very very important.
Speaker 4: So those are some of the the points of wisdom, very very But what else?
Speaker 5: And congratulations?
Speaker 4: Man, yeah, that's great. Hope goes well. I hope everyone's happy. And of course it's more important her she's happy, because you know, this will be one of those things the rest of us.
Speaker 1: Do you remember when we got married and what happened?
Speaker 5: No, no, no, no, you forgot my first piece of advice. It's whether or not he's happy.
Speaker 4: Ah yeah, all right, exactly in a parallel dimension in the multiverse, that.
Speaker 1: Is that is based in reality.
Speaker 4: But that's going I hope they all meet you next year and you bring your wife and who knows, maybe it'll be a kid on the way by then. George from Salt Lake right since, says, hey Ben and Danny G. Did you see that Costco is going going viral online for selling half priced o zempic?
Speaker 5: And I don't like.
Speaker 1: What are we supposed to say, George? I don't know. I mean I saw the story.
Speaker 5: What is there?
Speaker 1: There's not really a question. I don't know what you want me to say.
Speaker 5: Give me the address so I can go investigate.
Speaker 1: And then you look at the side effects of those epicula.
Speaker 5: Not for me to worry about. It's for my customers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there you go. Yeah it go down and sell it on the back of your car. Yeah, that'll be the move. Lucky Tony writes in on the mail bag. He says, hey, Ben and Danny G.
Speaker 4: Danny mentioned that a Bears fan said the Bears will probably lose to the Raiders after a big Cowboy win. But October thirteenth, Monday Night Football, Get Ready for the Shit Show twenty seventeen podcasts spoiler alert. I just found out why Blair is called Whoopee pie Bears, says Lucky Tony, ah Man, Lucky Tony is such a he's such a trip. This guy crazy crazy crazy Barry from bluffed in South Carolina. Huh he moved to Bluffing Yo yo, Ma, Benny and Danny g I love the new thumbnail pick. That's right, they changed the thumbnail on the podcast. I actually don't look fat for the first time ever.
Speaker 1: In leop So that's good, he says.
Speaker 4: He says, but it is a bit weird you staring at me from my screen on my car as I drive a little bit creepy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, why not?
Speaker 4: Uh, he says, I see Paul Fine baumb is seriously considering running for political office in Alabama. Could you ever see yourself ever quitting sports radio and running for political office, says Barry. His ps still stuck in South Carolina. The housing market sucks. Had house on the market for one hundred days and not one offer.
Speaker 1: Oh that sucks.
Speaker 5: And could you imagine you running for office talking about your competition in the other party, saying he has no momentum, it doesn't exist.
Speaker 1: I'd be great. I could. I know all the cliches in politics. I could have a field day, like I just go unhinged China.
Speaker 4: Like these guys though, Fine Bomb and Stephen A. Smith, like they I don't just to me. They think they're way more popular than they are, you know what I'm saying, Like, I don't know. I guess Find Bomb's a big in the South, but you think he'd actually win, although Tommy Tubberville won, right, he's in he's in d C.
Speaker 1: He's a politician former.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, these guys have these guys have names, and you know, sometimes that's what it takes to get your foot through the door and all the way to the other side. I mean, your boy Clay Travis sat down with Fine Bomb.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, some have said Clay could be a politician end up in DC.
Speaker 5: He told me years ago that he would seriously consider running for governor of Tennessee. I'm sure that'll solve it.
Speaker 4: That'd be wild, you imagine, and if he becoming a governor, that'd be nuts, absolutely nuts. All right, we'll get out on that, Danny. Enjoy the football today again. I'll be at the Charger game. Maybody listening in LA who's going to be at that game?
Speaker 1: Send me a message if I see it. I'll try to connect with you.
Speaker 5: Be out at the game and I'll uh yeah, you're gonna see Eddie hopefully.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, we'll catch up. That's the plan. If he's at the game, I'll I'll send him a message. I imagine he'll probably be there, so I.
Speaker 5: Don't care if his wife says it's okay for him to leave the seats exactly.
Speaker 4: Well, the Steelers have a bye today, they're not playing, so he's got no reason to back go right, you can't like stay and watch the Steeler game.
Speaker 1: He is like, nah, yeah, you don't have that.
Speaker 5: And I would like to say, Ben, really quick, let's go Las Vegas Gentes hell.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, there you go. It's one, the one man band, baby, the one.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Oh well, and then on defense the Las Vegas Condors aka Max Crosby, he was recog that big pop blocking Caleb Williams passes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well we'll see, we'll see what happens today today, today, All right, have a wonderful rest of your your day here.
Speaker 1: We will catch you next weekend. How about that? Unbelievable.
Speaker 5: Yeah, have a good week of overnight shows.
Speaker 1: Thank you and enjoyed.
Speaker 5: Covino and Rich losta pasta, my felacious