Speaker 1: You headed to the church. This right here is Jezebel theory. Jezebel theory. Yeah, yeah, yes, we got to make the call. We got we got a member at the church, and we feel like she has that Jezebel's theory. We can't we can't have that in our in our congregation. Let's go, cat dog.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hello, I'm trying to reach sister Alicia. All right, all right, all right. You may not know my boy, but I'm sure you probably know me if you saw me. But I'm I'm brother Greg at the church.
Speaker 3: Okay, how you doing.
Speaker 2: I'm good, I'm good. I'm sorry to disturb your evening. I wanted to reach out to you. The uh, you know, the workers at the church. We had a meeting. Uh a lot of the deacons and the sisters at the church they have come to uh had a meeting, and I wanted to give you a call. Not Melanie, Melanie, that's that's that's your sister, right, yeah.
Speaker 4: That's my sister. That's my baby sister.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, Well now we got a bit of a problem, but uh uh uh. They felt that it would be best for me to call you and discuss it with you. And and let you know what the you know what they have agreed upon. I'm just basically the messenger and I'm just calling you to give you the word of what's going on.
Speaker 4: Okay, brother Greg, right, yeah.
Speaker 2: Brother Greg Grig agree. You know, uh huh your wife is in the choir, right, uh yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, I know, I think I know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, okay, all right. Well, like I said, Sister Alicia, what the officials of the church are saying is that they they're saying that they have reason to believe that your sister has been having an affair with with pastors and sister, your sister Melanie, and they saying she's having and had an affair with having an affair with pastor not. Like I said, I'm just a messenger.
Speaker 4: Okay, So why are y'all calling me about something? Melanie doing well with me?
Speaker 2: Like like I said, the officials had a meeting, and what they're saying is this is nothing but a Jezebel spirit and what they all want to wait, wait, wait a minute, you be rude.
Speaker 3: Now come on, okay, I'm gow you just hear me out.
Speaker 2: Now. They're saying that this is a Jezebel spirit, and they would rather all of the family not be welcome at the church anymore.
Speaker 4: Okay, first of all, where are you delivering a message to me about my sister? If you have a problem with my sister, seems like you will be calling my sister. Now we see separate people.
Speaker 3: So why are you calling me about my sister?
Speaker 4: About a rumor?
Speaker 3: And now you say y'all don't want me in the church. Is that what you're saying.
Speaker 2: For the entire family? So if you got some brothers, sisters, auntie, they won't because they evidently all of the ladies in the Tompson family hell sometype of jezabel spirit and they don't.
Speaker 4: Want to wait, wait, wait, wait a minute. Now, you just like I said, now, be mindful who you're speaking to calling somebody a Jezebel. What you can't do is call somebody and accuse somebody and then call them a derogatory word talking about somebody a jezebel and a jezebel. Now you're being ruth sir.
Speaker 2: It's a jail the Bell's spirit is what they were saying that.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's got to be the most asinine, foolish and that's I have ever heard in my life.
Speaker 4: Who does that?
Speaker 3: Who are you to call me? Don't ask me?
Speaker 4: Not like that?
Speaker 3: You calling me?
Speaker 5: All right, some bush?
Speaker 3: But who cast they got a Jezabel fear? That's w I call somebody. The kids, I'm like, you got a bad kid? Does your mama ra a Jezebel?
Speaker 4: Still don't wait, wait a minute, I'm just does your mama does your red lips?
Speaker 3: Were wife out of Jezebel's spirit?
Speaker 2: I'm asking you.
Speaker 3: That's what's gonna happen. You gonna mess around and get your book and get drugs through the ghoul kit.
Speaker 4: Around with the top.
Speaker 2: Well, as of right now, the family can't come to the church.
Speaker 3: You think we want to be around a church that got people called up asking me.
Speaker 4: I shall tell do.
Speaker 3: I have a jezabel s?
Speaker 2: But you never answered the question do you have what?
Speaker 4: I might have? A ring hab fear?
Speaker 3: Now you know she was a good Now I've been remember the church for the last eight year.
Speaker 4: I don't pay plenty tide to the church and attack the problem me.
Speaker 2: Tell have a problem me, Alicia?
Speaker 3: Yeah, uh huh.
Speaker 2: Let me say this and then I'm.
Speaker 3: Gonna be before you said another work you need to apologize and think.
Speaker 2: To like you got some just okay, can I say this?
Speaker 3: Go ahead, go ahead, I apologize.
Speaker 2: Okay, I apologize because this is if you Timmy from the Steve Harvey Morning Show and you just got pranked by your sister Melanie, I'm gonna kick.
Speaker 3: You'll waste the dad.
Speaker 2: I don't know who the lady is in the choir with the red lipstick of hope day. I have no heard for the idea, all right, No Jezbel spirits, none of that.
Speaker 3: We all right, maybe maybe a rain half like I did. Maybe because you don't even more than one five when she did get work.
Speaker 4: For the kingdom, because you know, I work for the kingdom, have been.
Speaker 3: A long time.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 4: Wait, you don't walk.
Speaker 2: Oh god, I love church people. I love church people. Hey, let me ask you something. What is the baddest radio show with the Layer.
Speaker 3: Morning Show?
Speaker 6: And there you have it, ladies and gentlemen, that is the frank of the day from the nephew.
Speaker 1: That was Jezbel's spirit. Yeah, your sister melanicks, he you know he got that. Yeah, yeah, he been messing around for such and such.
Speaker 6: Yeah we got that. We can't have that in that church. That's not we brough.
Speaker 5: Okay, he too much.
Speaker 6: Get a prank, Get a prank as you're a prank a song. You need that validation.
Speaker 1: Speaking of of pranks and people who I have prank, I want to give much love and support to Jasmine Crockett, the girl that's on her way. She is running. What is she running for? Call is the States in US US. Good luck to her, man, good luck, good luck, good luck. I hope she's going there knocking down.
Speaker 5: Those you pranked her before. Yeah, yeah, I bet I'm gonna get Benjamin Crump for it over. I bet I bet you bet not prank fifty cent, no.
Speaker 6: Call scared fifty fifty ain't nothing to play with, joke with, ain't nothing prank. Yeah, but get man, it's it's forever you a whole documentary on me. I want them to ask me some questions. Six episode brank down. Yes, sister, he never paid us. Wow, that's what you don't want at playing nothing? Yeah, don't make him an enemy? No stir all right, King of pranks, King of pranks, I prank did it. I called on there to the jail. I'm not from the food fifty You have your limits you're listening hard morning show