Speaker 1: I've been noticing on social media it's not even women being portrayed, it's kind of what we are. It's like women are sort of portrayed as these like weaklings. Like everything on social media is like he didn't call you, do this, he ghosted you, blah blah blah, match his energy, Like can we just fuck all that? Can we scratch all that and scrap that? Like why aren't they saying she ghosted you?
Speaker 2: This is what you do? How do you know she likes you? Or always like he do you know he likes you?
Speaker 1: And it's always like the loser guy, like that show tell me lies that like cretent guy who has shifty, beady eyes, who you know, has a crazy fucking mother, not that I can't relate to that, who's like not wealthy, doesn't treat her well, like cheats everywhere. That's the trick guy. I invented that a long time ago Housewives. The trick guy, the guy that, like you think because he's like a little off and a little homely, but he's just gonna be so into me. That's the guy who didn't get laid in high school and has something to prove. That's all the finance, hedge fund guys that were dorks but smart that now have a lot of money. All the tech guys with the hoodies that have money. Those are the trick guys. It's like, not the good looking guys. They're gonna fuck you sideways. So stop with this, like everything's cow telling to them. Run your own shit.
Speaker 2: That's it. There's no why didn't they text you back?
Speaker 1: There's no And you can always get the ball back, Okay, Can I just tell you can always get the ball back. I had a situation where someone would like not respond or not text for hours, like they'd text you and then you text them right back, and then they don't respond for hours, and now you're like wait a minute, and you're you know, then the minute they text you again, it's called you get.
Speaker 2: One shot, baby. This is M and M on eight Mile. You get one shot.
Speaker 1: You text me, I text you, you don't text me back, You're fucking fired for days, like you're done. I don't even know you exist, I don't have f I don't know you alive. And that's getting the ball back. There have been times where I felt a little like not gravelly, but like I don't have the ball, like I have texted them, or maybe you've texted twice and then they haven't responded, and then you'd be like, Hi, I'm like, oh, so sorry.
Speaker 2: Was with my kid? Was doing this? My dog ate my homework.
Speaker 1: And that's when I'll say something like guess what, and then I won't even finish my thought.
Speaker 2: It wasn't even intentional, is it? Guess what?
Speaker 1: You don't deserve to fucking no, guess what? And like that's it. And then I'll go five days a week, a month, a year, forever, I'll be in the ground. You'd be putting me in the box, dirt on top of me. I didn't fucking doesn't matter be a mystery. It doesn't act in a way where they're saying what the fuck is going on with her? Not where you're just running around like with your tongue panting hitting the ground because of all your worries about what they're doing not doing.
Speaker 2: You're the prize, but you literally are.
Speaker 1: They're creating fucking animals with their hands down their pants holding a goddamn remote. It's not that interesting. And everyone I know has one sitting next to them, snoring, holding the route with the remote with their hands down their pants. Football is religion growing out like eating food, gross smacking their food. They're dirty, they're disgusting, they're hairy. They don't know how to man escape, or they may escape too much, like enough basta. Don't be the one that is like reacting to what the fuck they're doing. If they're a god. Listen, if Chris Appleton calls me up and says, I'm no longer gay, I go to your church now, let's go. No, even still, even still, I'm still gonna fucking match his energy. He's not gonna run the goddamn show. I dated An Adonis years ago. My team used to call an Adonis and Adonis he was a fucking half a dope and I dumped him. It was a thousand times better looking than I am or and he was like he couldn't stare him directly in the face. But guess what, he loved me and I still dumped his ass. So yeah, nobody, there's nobody. So yes, I dated An Adonis. Okay, I've gone out with the best looking guys, the richest guys, the billionaires, all of them. They're all the fucking same. One guy said I would rap the I would wrap the mood in a bow for you, as he gave me a five thousand dollars leak sculpture on our second day, kicked his ass to the curb too. They're all the same, so no one's gonna treat you like shit. You're not gonna find one that like is such a good deal, the ones that are gems, the ones that are gems, like the ones that are such gems, like kissing your ass every day. They're on their mom's teet half the time. I've had the mom on the teat ones too. Nobody gets out without paying the bill. No one's got a perfect one. There's gonna be a problem. Oh, they treat you like gold. They buy you diamonds and furs and Valentine's Day gifts.
Speaker 2: Guess what.
Speaker 1: They're fucking mom's boys. They're on the mom's teeth. They're sick all the time. They're sick all the time. They have all these different ailments. They eat egg white almelets, they eat fucking overnight. Oh, it's like enough enough, you're the fucking prize. But get it through your head when it has nothing to do with looks, It has nothing to do with looks. I'll take on a girl half my age all day, air day, and twice on Sunday, okay, twice on Sunday. I'll fucking walk right into your church and take you down. I don't care hold you are, I don't care how hot you are. All the girls are focused on what they look like, wrong road. Focus on your personality, your intelligence, your attitude, and your electricity and energy when you're in the room. That's what does it? Your humor? So sick of girls being at the bottom of the goddamn.
Speaker 2: Bad when's he tech? What did he say?
Speaker 1: He's doing that if he goes to you not me, and then people making fun of themselves like oh, I thought he sent me flowers, and then like but no, instead this dried flower company sent it to me.
Speaker 2: Woe is me? No fuck off? He didn't want you didn't want flowers? Buy your fucking sell flowers? Got am I on it today? And back to the dating. Are we exclusive? What are you a goddamn dog asking? Are we exclusive? You'll know when it's time.
Speaker 1: You'll know, because I'm will get jealous enough for you to be like, wait, why do you think we're not?
Speaker 2: Like it's not gonna be like just out of the Blue.
Speaker 1: Like one day, like we are you am I the underwear and the jewey, but do not be a desperado. Okay, run your own fucking rodeo. Okay, let's get something else out of the way. All my mistakes are your gifts. Okay, all my mistakes are your gifts. I was with alex Or all this influencer the other day and she was like, wait, just bring it all these nuggets. I'm like, yep, she does. Okay, I've made every mistake. I was raised by wolves. I was not given any direction. I had to just fucking fumble my way through the entire game. Okay, so guess what I will tell you for the seventy fifth time. I may suck at relationships, which I actually don't anymore, and I may suck at choosing. But no, maybe nobody's bigger than the game, but I come close. I'm good at the game. I'm good at the get. I'm good at the gat. Not in a game like manipulation kind of way.
Speaker 2: I just mean good. I'm good at knowing.
Speaker 1: So just like, it doesn't matter what age you are, okay, from fourteen to ninety nine, I know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: When it comes to like how to run your dating game. Okay, So.
Speaker 1: Red flags are red flags. Pink flags are red flags. You know when like you know, when you take a sip of coconut water and it's got that faint pink tint, it's a red flag. Any any flag, any flag, any fifty shades of red and pink, blush ivory, any kind of fucking flag is a red flag.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: If you have to say the word flag, it doesn't matter what color it is.
Speaker 2: It's a flag.
Speaker 1: If you feel something is wrong, it is very wrong. If you don't know, yes, it's no. You got to know this so you can dick around, fuck around and say you can handle it. But cut bait. You feel anything is wrong, something is wrong. There's no such thing as communication styles. Matchmakers will be like, don't get into that. If he doesn't text you to the next day, he's busy, he's at work. Eh, wrong answer matchmakers.
Speaker 2: False.
Speaker 1: That's matchmakers that want to like keep their clients and keep everyone happy and think everyone was a good match and a good No. Immediately, no, absolutely no, this is what text was invented for. Okay, it's not a coconut with a string attaching the two coconuts taffs.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is what it was for.
Speaker 1: Text is for I'm texting you, texting me back within a reasonable amount of time. You didn't have the phone up your asshole. Because if your kid or your boss or the guy with the billion dollar deal text you, trust and believe that vibrate, you're gonna hear. Okay, you're gonna feel it. So no more bullshit.
Speaker 2: It's you.
Speaker 1: We just it's the communication style. I don't know, he's either not that into you or he's a credent, but it's not working. There's no there's no communication styles. Yes, there can be some language, some words, some people can be slightly awkward. It's called you're responsive where you're not. And I will say it again. The most powerful people in entertainment, in finance, and straight up billionaires by the dozen respond immediately immediately. Very successful people respond immediately. Let me give you some people that respond immediately. Mark Cuban an immediate responder, Kevin O'Leary, Damon John a very close to immediate responder. Dave Portnoy an immediate responder. Okay, I'm thinking of a couple of billionaire women now that are immediate responders. Yeah, someone's not responding. They ain't that into you, So just know that. Okay, you can jedi mind fuck them into being into you. Do whatever you want to do. But commun munication styles is code for the guy. Is if you're saying communication style, the person is into you, just letting you know right now.
Speaker 2: If you're talking.
Speaker 1: About their communication style, it means you're trying to dip the shit in frosting.
Speaker 2: Been there, done that.
Speaker 1: People have to discuss more when they're unhappy in relationships with their friend groups, with their peers, because the problem is you discuss your unhappy and then they know, and they'll bring things up and your word. It's like telling your mom something your boyfriend did and then your mom knows and she's always a eye rolling and she hates him. And that is a problem. But a worst problem is not knowing how your friends and the people around you really think because you're wrapped in bubble wrap and they don't want to tell you the truth because your friends know all your friends. Now, your family knows, your mother knows, your sister knows, your coworkers know, everyone around you knows. Okay, everyone knows. They're like, yeah, no, that's great, amazing, and no they're not fucking jealous. Most of them are not jealous.
Speaker 2: They just know.
Speaker 1: They know that you're with that dick, and you're not telling them because you also know you're with that dick and you just want to let them. If you're gonna do that, you should say, guess what. I know I'm not ending up with him, and he's like a loser, but I gotta flush this out and I got to go through the process. I've done that with people, and you say to people, I know he's and they'll then listen and they'll validate. But you don't want your friends to think you're a fucking dormat. You don't want people around you to think you're some dormat. So at least let them know, Hi, this is a proactive doormat discussion. I know that I'm going through something right now. I'm not ready to let this go. Maybe something else happened, maybe it's a transition at work. Maybe you're stressed out. I can't take this band aid off right now because I can't emotionally deal with it. But I know I'm dating a loser, Like say something, say something, see something, say something. But your friends, know friends, your family, everybody around you knows that you're dating a loser, so get the fuck out or let your friends know that you're gonna get the fuck out. And then you've said it out loud and you've told people, and that's half the battle, Like admitting you have a problem, being with a loser is something you have to admit to others, and it makes you actually less of a loser than people thinking you're just a loser for being with a loser and not even acknowledging or realizing it.