Speaker 1: To teas in a pod which Teddy Mellencamp and Camra judge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of The twat Seat. On today's episode, we have Wells Adams.
Speaker 3: He was a contestant on.
Speaker 2: The twelfth season of The Bachelorette and was eliminated in week six. He later appeared on the third season of Bachelor in Paradise before becoming the hotel bartender on the fourth season and keeping that position to this day. He has been married to Sarah Hyland since August twentieth, twenty twenty two, and Wells was the first to be banished on season three of The Traders.
Speaker 4: Is that your Trader's voice?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, I just wanted to make sure. Can I look something going on over the you guys little throat thing?
Speaker 6: Or is that.
Speaker 2: We're gonna do a little interview with Wells. Let's bring them on in.
Speaker 4: Yes, I was murdered.
Speaker 6: Well, I'm glad to see you're still alive.
Speaker 4: I'm glad well I was. I was banished.
Speaker 2: We are obsessed, and I'm obsessed with Bachelor and Paradise. So the combination of the two.
Speaker 5: Really, I'm going to admit I've never watched Bachelor, so Teddy's got all those questions, but as somebody that played traders, oh we got a lot to talk about.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, So for those of you Housewife listeners, wells is the guy from The Bachelor. He went over everybody's hearts because he wore a bunch of beanie.
Speaker 6: Caps and had this like.
Speaker 3: Nice, sweet demeanor.
Speaker 2: I think he was like a radio vj am I right, do I remember this?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was a morning morning show host.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so morning show host. Then he went on Bachelor and Paradise, didn't find love on Bachelor and Paradise, right, and then became the bartender where everybody goes to because he's kind of the voice of reason. But he's also married to Sarah Hyland, which is pretty amazing. And I heard she was really disappointed in you and wait getting kicked off.
Speaker 4: She wasn't disappointed in me. I think that she just thought I was going to do better than I did. I thought I was going to do better than I did.
Speaker 5: Yeah, very the beginning of the show, it's like nobody really knows, they're just guessing. They're just throwing shit against the wall. It's like, oh my god, he blinked weird he's a trader.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, so it's the first few.
Speaker 5: Like, if you don't make it through the first four episodes, it's I got I got murdered on the fourth episode, so I was kind of pissed off.
Speaker 2: She's that's her bragging, Like like getting to the fourth episode.
Speaker 4: That's.
Speaker 6: That is not bragging.
Speaker 2: It's bragging to somebody who got kicked off on the first episode.
Speaker 5: Yes, well yes, but I just I was the second episode.
Speaker 6: That's going to say a second.
Speaker 5: So, I don't know, it's I feel like if you if you get kicked off within the first three three, it's like you really don't really get into the game that much.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't. Like they have me doing all this press and you know, they want me to come back for some like after show, and I'm like, guys, I think I was on on this TV show. I don't know why you keep asking me.
Speaker 6: That's how I felt too. I felt like I wasn't Did you watch last night's episode?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 6: Wow, daddy, are you bitter?
Speaker 4: No? I mean I was a little. I was salty at the moment for sure, but now like I don't know, like, I uh, I'll watch the entire thing but I'm not going to be like glued to it. I also know what happens, you know. And so there's when.
Speaker 2: You've talked to the Yeah people, before we get into how you got on Traders and all that stuff, we saw somebody had a cell phone on the cast, Like we saw somebody holding a phone.
Speaker 5: It was Carolyn, Yeah Carolyn, or she was no, she was taking pictures in the billiard's room. Now, when I was on a second season, you had zero phones, not even like when we were filming, we weren't allowed to take any pictures for social media.
Speaker 6: But it looks like, now are they allowing that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it's not your phone. It's like it's like a yeah productions phone. So they'll be like, hey, go make a reel or whatever or do a thing, and so yeah, you know, you remember there's a lot of downtime. So when we have all that downtime, they would be like, let's go do let's go make you some promo stuff.
Speaker 5: So that's yeah, So they're tweaking the format a little bit. Like for us, there was no and I'm like, why don't we need pictures.
Speaker 6: Upus on social media?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Question, are you allowed to use the phone to contact people at home or no.
Speaker 4: No, not really. They let you Nelly, Yeah, they let you call, like I was able to call my wife, Like, well, I wasn't there for very long, but there was like one day that I was able to like I had a window to call or just like let her know I was okay. But you can't tell. You can't tell them like what happening in the game.
Speaker 6: You can't say somebody stands in front of you as you talk.
Speaker 5: So you you were banished the first second episode, but you were probably there a few weeks, right, No, that's probably there like a week, So that's it, okay, because.
Speaker 2: You guys didn't have to You went on kind of during COVID time, right, Tam, So it didn't wasn't that.
Speaker 5: No, they it was after COVID, but we had to be in our hotel rooms for three days before we started filming.
Speaker 6: Did you have to do that?
Speaker 4: I didn't because I had something I had, like I had work, like I had film, and so I came in like right before we started going.
Speaker 3: And then how'd you end up on Traders?
Speaker 4: They asked me to do it like two seasons ago, but I couldn't do it because they film when they film a June when when I do Paradise. So I was always like, I can't do it. I have my other show that I got to do. And then we took a hiatus on Paradise as I filmed Golden Burette, so I had like the summer off and I was like, oh, this will be fine. My wife was doing a run on Broadway, so I was like, I was gonna live in New York and just like hang out with her. And then they came to me and I was like, oh, that that might be fun. I'll go to you know, Scotland for a little bit. And it was. It was a little bit.
Speaker 5: It was a very little I was going to say that, but I thought, no, don't that won't.
Speaker 2: Had you watch Traders before? Like did you feel prepped for the game?
Speaker 4: I mean no, and like I think so they offered me the show and then I was like I said no. I was like nap, because you know, I now I'm like, you know, on Paradise, like I'm not a contestant. I'm just kind of like someone who's like helping make the show. And you know, I host another show on Hulu and like so I was like, I'm kind of away from like being a part of like the competition side of things. And then I watched the show and I was like, oh, this is really fun. I saw how well Pilot Repete did and I was like, oh, I think I think I could be like that where I would.
Speaker 3: Well, you couldn't.
Speaker 4: No, I couldn't because I did set a trap and I didn't get to do it like I got. I got banished too quickly. But yeah, then I watched it and I was like, oh, this is really fun. So then I was like, oh, I'll go on the show. And then that's what I did.
Speaker 5: Dylan actually reminds me of pilot Pete. I don't know if you remind you guys of him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, for sure. He was super smart. Dylan and I had an alliance together, and that's why I was it was super fun.
Speaker 6: You guys would have been dangerous together.
Speaker 4: Yeah. And so what happened was so I say a thing which I stand by, Like I was like the the murder that the traders make with Derinda. I was like, that's so dumb because everyone thought that she was a trader. Like the night before we were all like we're all going to vote for her, right, like we're all going to banish her.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 4: Everyone was like, yeah, dude, she's definitely a trader because she was the first one to get off the dragon boat.
Speaker 3: Well only because she didn't want to row.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but the implication is if you get off, that means you don't care about getting an immunity shield. And if you don't care about I.
Speaker 6: Think us housewives just aren't smart enough to realize.
Speaker 4: They didn't get it. They were like.
Speaker 6: Housewives had jumped off.
Speaker 5: And then you see Dolores, who I love dearly, and she's like, wait a minute, did I just put a target on my back?
Speaker 4: I will maybe some housewives, but you can see a lot of things about Drinda, but she is not dumb like.
Speaker 6: She she's not dumb. We're just team players as housewives.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know, but that's not the game. And so I know you said it, you said in the beginning, like at the beginning, you have nothing to go on. So yeah, you know, she's the first one to get off. And then you know, they make them stay out there for a long time and it, you know, pisses them all off, which is great TV but for them, and so they come back and everyone's hot, like everyone's angry, and but Derinda was like over the top. Like everyone was like, okay, that's that's a little too much. You know.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I was screaming at the TV when she did that. I'm like, no, don't do this. You are putting a target. You're gonna get murdered.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So when that happened, everyone was like, Okay, we gonna say that you're angry, but like, why are you so like so angry? Like we didn't do that, you know, We're not a brought producers on this show, Like we didn't take the food away from you. Uh So everyone was like definitely trader, right, and we all kind of went to bed being like yep. So when they murder her, there was a lot of people who greet me. They were like that was dumb because we were gonna banish her, Like why wouldn't you get rid of somebody who's more of a threat, you know. Yeah, And so I say that out loud and then uh and then I'm like in the billiards room with a bunch of people and we're talking about it, and I'm talking with a bunch of people who agree with me. They're like, yeah, that was that was crazy. They should have taken out, you know, so and so and so and so. And then Robin and Sam come in and they're like, what did you think? And I say again, I'm like I just I was like, I just think it was so stupid, Like I didn't understand why you would do that, Like, yeah, it's it's it's creating chaos a little bit. But in my mind, she wasn't a threat to the traders because she was a threat to the faithfuls, and so it just didn't it didn't all add up. And then Robin got like really defensive, and she was like I think it was really smart, and I'm like, oh, okay, wow, okay, but interesting taking.
Speaker 5: But Robin's pickers off everybody she thinks is a trader is not a trader. Yeah, She's like everything she thinks, you know, is the total opposite.
Speaker 4: Yeah, hindsight twenty twenty for that. But I was like, oh my god, did I, like, you know, touch a nerve? Here are you just because I'm saying that you are stupid because you're a like, you know like that That was my my mindset was like, oh my god, she got upset because I called the her move dumb uh, and so I get like really weirded out by it, and I'm like, okay, I'm gonna get out of here. So that was like the the essence of how it all, how like my demise started, right it was I was just like, I think that's a dumb move. And then I was like, okay, so I think that Robin's a trader. And at that time Dylan also agreed that he thought that Robin was a trader, and a couple other people like I had set that around being like that was really weird. So in my mind I thought I was going to be murdered that night because I had pissed off the traders for calling them stupid. So I was like, I need to have immunity. So we go and do the next mission, which is like the you know, the three new players in the cat in the in the Birdhouse or whatever. I run around and by and get all these coins and get enough money to like bring them down. So everyone's bringing down Boston Rob because the Survivor Alliance and the people are bringing down Derek because like I guess the Big Brother, and no one really was wanting to bring down Wes one I think because they know how good he is at the challenge, and then also maybe they just didn't know who he was. Now I'm a huge fan of the Challenge. I'm also a huge fan of just Wes in general, and I know, like after watching the Challenge so much, a lot of times what rookies will do in the challenge is they'll like grab on to Wes and they'll kind of ride him to the end. And so I was like, I'm gonna do that, Like he's really smart, he's good at these games. Even if he is a trader, I don't really care. I'll have him like kind of like protecting me going forward. So I was like, Wes, I'm getting you down and it they didn't show it this way, but like I would say that I got ninety percent of Wes's coins, Like I was running up and doing windsprints up and down that hill getting all the coins I possibly could because I wanted that immunity shield really really badly because I thought that Robin, who was a trader who wasn't was going to be that night, right. So I get him, and I also get I into to work with me, and we've got like a little bit of alliance as well, and so she's helping me get him down and we finally we get him down with like ten seconds left and he comes down and I'm talking to him, and they didn't show this, but he was like, I'm going to give you my shield. You got me down, and I'm like, okay, good because I have a plan. I have an idea of who a trader is and I think that we can set a trap. And he's like, I love this, amazing. What was the trap? So they cut this part out too, so I and I so Ian is like the most wonderful person I've ever met my entire life, and I love her dearly. But no one suspected her of anything because she didn't really understand what was going on with the game and either you're the greatest actress ever, which I don't think that she was, or like you just are just like no.
Speaker 6: But she admitted she had no idea what she had no idea.
Speaker 3: She's like, I'm just here.
Speaker 5: I had a hard time understanding it. Like when I was on it, I.
Speaker 4: Was with her in the car when a producer was reading her the rules and she was just talking to me and the producer's like, you need to listen to these rules do two things at the same time. And I'm like, I don't think you can. You should listen to this again. I became the de facto Wells, what is happening right now? And I had to be the one that told her, like to her, this is what's going on, like she thought that she thought that there was like a grim reaper that was like walking around the castle at night killing people, and she called him dead Man and she would say, Wells, I think the dead Man's coming to get to get to me tonight. I was a dead man. The dead Man was going to get to me. And I'm like, who are you talking about right now?
Speaker 6: The dead Man?
Speaker 4: I don't know game we're playing, so I tell Ian, I'm like and she was she you know, for as much as she didn't understand what was going on in the game, she was like, Bob, the Dragons did Trader And I was like, I don't think so, and She's like, Trader, maybe Robin, but I'm pretty sure about the drag Queen. And I was like, listen, I think that Rob's a Trader and I think they're going to try to come kill me tonight. And she was like I think they are going to do. And I said, well, Wes is going to give me the shield, but this is what I want to do. I want you to say that you got the shield, and I'll back you up and I'll say that he gave you the shield. He's going to agree to this as well. When we all go to sleep tonight, they're going to try to come kill me, but they won't be able to because I'll actually have the shield, so you'll be safe. And then we will know that it was Robin at the time. That's why I thought was the one that was trying to get me to die, and then we will know who to take out in the next the banishment. This was the plan. Now the only hits the plan. What I didn't get that immunity shield till after the roundtable, the roundable of which I did not think I was in trouble at all. I didn't that was a trader like And it also made no sense to me because both of the missions like I went crazy ball to the wall like trying to get immunity. Like the first one, they all made me the captain of the boat. I had to steer it. And then the second one, I was like, I think I have a heart attack for how much I was running and trying to get all the coins, and like, if you're a trader, you're not going to bust your ass super hard in these missions because you're not really trying to get unless you's like you're trying to play I guess reverse like cars. So I didn't find out that I was going into the that I was in trouble into about ten minutes before we went in the round table that Dylan came up and was like, hey, bro, I'm hearing your name a bunch. And I was like, oh no, and he's like, you need to go go campaign right now and like make sure you squashed this. And I was like okay. So I like immediately set out to go talk to people. And that's when they're like everyone stop, everyone stopped talking everyone. You know, we're about to go into the into the round table. And that's when I was like, oh, they want me to do this obviously in front of everybody. And then and then it all kind of started to spiral from.
Speaker 3: There and then things went a little a little downhill.
Speaker 5: How did you feel when Ion was crying after you were banished?
Speaker 4: I mean a little bit of justification that like, because the thing that annoyed me the most was it's this is so funny in which like your ego works. I wasn't really annoyed that I got banished. I mean I was annoyed because I was like, I just got here, Yeah, you don't want to go home? And I was like, also so dumb because my whole thing was like that move was stupid. That's dumb. And then they kill me and I'm like, what, like how everyone is dumb? What's going on here? So I was like just annoyed in that. But what hurt me was that Bob the Drag Queen said that I was like something was off and I was standoffish and I'm a lot of things, but I am not stand offish, Like I am very very talkative and I want to get to know everybody and especially and this is how this was frustrating to me, because I should have if I ever do this game again, which a dad, I will. My gut usually is always right, and so Bob the Drag Queen was on RuPaul's Drag Race, a show of which my wife was a judge. He does a podcast with Money Exchange who went to high school with my wife. My wife had just taken over little Shop of Horrors, taking over the Audrey role that was being done by a drag queen named Jigs Monsoon, of whom I just hung out with because she had taken over the role. And so I had all this stuff to talk to Bob about like I was, and I didn't know anybody there if I if I tried with anyone, I didn't try harder with Bob to talk to him. I had all this stuff.
Speaker 6: I was like, Oh, got all this information you could use.
Speaker 4: Okay, I can talk about I can talk to you about it. This is amazing, Like I know you don't know me, but like my wife was, I'm doing all this stuff. And then he's like, you know, you really stand offish, And I was like, oh, dare you.
Speaker 6: You're all all the way.
Speaker 4: Off like I tried so many times with you, if anything, you've been seeing offish to me. And then obviously looking back, I'm like, yeah, of course he's lying because he's trying to get me kicked off, like he's a trader.
Speaker 5: But in the moment that did work out for him, He's gone, I know I have.
Speaker 2: A couple of other questions about people in the group. Does Sam actually talk not a lot, not a lot because that's his gameplay, or he just doesn't speak.
Speaker 4: I want to say, I wasn't there long enough to really know. I don't think that he had a whole lot to say.
Speaker 5: Well, when you're that, you just really don't have any brains.
Speaker 4: You said it first.
Speaker 6: God, God's not that nice. He doesn't give him Brian's and beauty.
Speaker 2: The last episode when he's like wearing the headband and he's like, it's Britney's and he really means Brittany from.
Speaker 3: The cast, But everybody, of course.
Speaker 2: Thinks, I'm like, oh my, come on, Sam, get it together. Were you in the room when Tom sand of all was sweating insanely through his pits?
Speaker 3: Was it really hot in there?
Speaker 6: No, it's cold in there.
Speaker 4: Yeah it wasn't. It wasn't hot that day. I remember seeing it and being like, my boys really pitting out for you, Like, can we get we get some you know some degree former.
Speaker 6: Did you connect with him at all.
Speaker 4: During your time because we both have the same manager, so we had kind of that to connect on. I was a little wary, you know, just because he comes with baggage that I was like, I don't know if I want to be like aliding with.
Speaker 6: Well, I think a lot of people felt that way.
Speaker 4: Yeah, But the thing was is that he I understand why he's so good at making television. He just kind of is like street of consciousness, like off the wall like and kind of also like won't stop talking. Uh. He's one of those storytellers that like tells the story that like kind of ever ends where you're like, Okay, let's wrap this up.
Speaker 6: Let get a bunch of bullet points.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Like I remember being really frustrated with him at the roundtable because he was like trying to accuse Chroschelle of being a trader, of which no one thought that she was, but he kind of wanted her to be a trader because Chrischelle was friends with his ex and like you could tell it. He was like, this is the BS, dude, and he was taking so much time away from me being able to defend myself, you know, and like shut up, no one thinks this tom We got to focus on me here. I'm the one in danger here. But you know, I wish I'd used the Tommy or because you're obviously nervous because you're sweating like crazy, dude, You're like, who are in shirts?
Speaker 6: My guys, something's gone on there.
Speaker 2: It was a lot of all the people in the house other than Dylan, which I feel like I probably would have wanted to connect with as well.
Speaker 6: Who I think you just have the hots for Dylan?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I do, don't worry.
Speaker 6: She's like in our group chat.
Speaker 3: Is he single?
Speaker 4: I think he is.
Speaker 6: Oh, I think a little hook girl up.
Speaker 4: I like also is like, I don't know, I don't know if you're down with like the Dylan lifestyle. He is that like his brother, He's not. I don't think he's like a brother really at all.
Speaker 3: He is like a camping type.
Speaker 4: Yes, he's like his brothers like that as a van. His brother has camp but also millions. Yeah, yeah, give me a break. But he's got like, you know, the the sprinter van. He's like always outdoors. He always like, you know, a thrill seeking person.
Speaker 2: And that's what what's the guy's name from the badge So that was like that too, Dean.
Speaker 3: Yes, so he's like a Dean Okay.
Speaker 4: Yeah when I met When I met him, I was like, I have a buddy for you. You guys are Simpottico.
Speaker 6: So who other.
Speaker 2: Than him did you and an I on obviously did you feel like immediately kind of connected.
Speaker 4: To Yeah, the Bob Harper. I loved. He was so lovely, so nice to be around. His fashion was exquisite. I think that he was the he's the best dressed person there, because that's what it kind of turned into. It turned a little bit of a fashion show. Yeah, and uh, I loved him. You know, I thought I was friends with everybody, honestly, Like I love the girl Click, you know, the Yeah, Gabby and Nikki and and Chrishelle. Like I was in the car ride back with them, and I was like kikying with them, and I'm like, okay, cool, I'm in with the cool chicks. Like this is this is good news for me. And what's really kind of frustrating about the robin of it all is you probably remember this. You know, you're in a car a lot with people whether or not filming you, and they want you to not talk, right, but like it's kind of hard not to talk, and if you do talk, they're like just talk about like other things in life, you know, like things that wouldn't be on the show. So the person that I was in the car with every every day was Robin and so like I learned about her marriage and about like her you know, her husband who is a basketball player and also a coach, and like the scandals that he was in and like the podcast issues that they were having. And I was like giving her advice and like, you know, sympathizing with her and empathize with her. And I thought that we were like really close, And when she started to do that to me, I was like, this sucks. I thought we were friends, Like what and you know, she says this thing and like Hindsight's twenty twenty for me is that she was like, you know, after after the Her whole thing is that after Alan chooses who the traders are, is that my demeanor changed, which one is bs because we weren't really around each other enough to know like what someone's demeanor was before and after. But I think I know what she was saying. And I don't think I had anything to do with like me changing my demeanor after the reaping or whatever it's called when Alan goes and chooses somebody. But like I I have made so much reality TV, like we I did the math on it. It was like over like one hundred fifty episodes, like crazy amount of you know, I've done like nine seasons of Paradise. And so my thing is is that when like the camera's not rolling, I don't I chill. I'm like, you're in charge. Yeah, I'm not doing Like housewives are an anomaly to me because hows like, don't stop. I know, how are you doing this?
Speaker 6: We were always getting in trouble. Be quiet, stop talking.
Speaker 4: And I'm like I remember being like to I In and to Durnde, I was like, you guys are wasting really good material and no one's rolling right now, what are you doing? Like? And obviously it's a superpower for all those ladies because they're just they don't have to like turn it on a turn off. They're just doing themselves all the time. But for me, I can't do that, like when we are not filming one I because I've kind of been on the other side of things when a producer is like, hey, shut up, I'm like, Okay, I don't want to screw up your You guys have a job to do. It's not easy. I'm going to shut the hell up. But then also I need to chill out. You know, I was like a morning show host for fifteen years. I'm not telling my jokes unless the microphone's on, right, Like, why am I wasting that? And I think a lot of people saw that and they're like, you're different when the camera's on than when it's off, which is true, So.
Speaker 3: You would not be a good real housewife.
Speaker 4: Well I would be a good one when the cameras were rolling.
Speaker 2: Which they're always rolling, so you always have to be on.
Speaker 4: Maybe that's why you guys are all like that. It's because they're always rolling.
Speaker 2: If so, then who did you have like the biggest aversion to Like, was there one person that you were like, absolutely not if I have to be locked up in a room with this person, I like, there's always somebody and they don't even have to have done something wrong to you.
Speaker 4: But you're just like, all, no, Actually I didn't have a The way I was looking at it was like, there's away Tom to Trader, just because like that would be the dumbest career on the world. And also, yeah, it's also like way too obvious, way too obvious to make the biggest villain in America. Another villain would come on we've got to have some character art for this guy. So I didn't really have a problem with him. I just was like one every time I talked to him, I just felt like he was talking circles and I didn't. I just don't think that he had a good eye for like what was happening. Yeah, I don't know. I probably wasn't there long enough really to have like a negative opinion. My Yeah. My takeaway was after Bob said that like I would stand offish, I was like, that's not true, Like that was the only thing that hurt my feelings. Was like, screw you, you're lying. I tried so hard with you. But yeah, listen, everyone was lovely and also, like you have to remember, like it's just a game, Like who gives a crap?
Speaker 6: That's what I was gonna ask you.
Speaker 5: Like the gamers go in and their goal is absolutely to win this. Did you go in just thinking I'm just gonna have fun.
Speaker 6: Or I have to win this. I want to win this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know if I cared. I mean, I wanted to win because I'm a competitive person, but more I was like I just want to make a funny TV show. That was like that's kind of how I always just go in to make doing TV shows. It's like I just want to make sure it's good, like and what I do is funny and good and I did not do that this time failed. But also the listen, it's it's a lot of money, but it's not a it's not a whole lot of money, especially if it's a bunch of people at the end that have to split it, split it. So you know, if it's like six guys or four people have to split it, you're and then you don't get the entire.
Speaker 6: You know, and then you have to pay taxes there and here It's.
Speaker 4: Like what do you like? That's not nothing? But it's like I don't know if I hear about that so much more so.
Speaker 3: You're like I could do a paid post.
Speaker 4: Yeah exactly.
Speaker 5: I know you're only there a week or but being there for that, you know, if you're there for the full time, not having a phone in communication with the outside world, with your your wife, your businesses and things like that was Did that bother you at all?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I hated it because I mean we do that in Paradise, right, Like you know, people that come on the show, they take they take their stuff away, but not for me. I have a phone and I just live my life normally. So it's been eight years since I've done a show where like I'm treating like a child and I do not like it.
Speaker 6: It's a horrible feeling.
Speaker 4: Well, and like, I'm forty and I've got these handlers who are like twenty telling me what to do, and I'm like. They also were like, I'm like, I want a glass of wine right now, and they'd be like nope, and I'm like, I am an adult, sir, did.
Speaker 3: You why not give us?
Speaker 2: Like Cynthia the other housewife, we would both be like, can we please have a glass of wine tonight?
Speaker 4: Just one?
Speaker 2: We don't care if it's white, arround and they're like, not tonight, Maybe tomorrow you can have a glass and we'd be like why.
Speaker 5: I don't know if you tasted the wine. But the wine we had tasted like vinegar.
Speaker 6: It was so nasty. I had it the first night.
Speaker 5: They only give it to you when I was on there after the round table, Yeah, and it was so nasty.
Speaker 6: I'm like, no, I'm good, I'm good.
Speaker 4: I imagine it's non alcoholic and that's why it tastes oh, probably can.
Speaker 3: We get into a little bit.
Speaker 2: I know you don't watch The Bachelor, Tam, but like I okay, for years, so I've got to I got to talk a little bit about it. There's been some some big Bachelor news that has has broken. Matt James and Rachel have broken up after dating for four years after you know, she won his season of The Bachelor.
Speaker 3: Are you surprised by this?
Speaker 4: Uh No, I mean they made it pretty long. Four years, pretty good. It's you know, that's like it's like in dog years, uh, number by seven. It's pretty impressive. I mean a little bit like I thought that they because you know, there was like a whole scandal around them. So the fact that they were able to weather like kind of that storm and then make it through the other side, I was like, oh, they'll probably go forever. So yeah, I'm I'm bummed to hear that they're both lovely people. I don't know her as well as I know Matt, but yeah, you know, it's it's okay. You know, I think they did a pretty good job. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And if you had to pick one Bachelor bachelorette other than like Trista, who would you say, Well, like, whether the it. What's the saying, like sands of time or like that that will really make it?
Speaker 4: Oh, like the bachelor couple that will let go forever. Yeah, oh, there's a lot of them. Well, so I feel like my show is the one that like has all the success stories, like Paradise is the one that really works, I think.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Dean and Kaylen, I think they're married. I went to their wedding. I don't think that they're getting they're gonna ever split up? There like perfect for one another. Uh, Ashley I and Eddie and Jared, like they've got a kid now that's never ending. Yeah, yeah, yeah, let's stay on top of it.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 4: Same with Adam and Raven. They've got a couple of kids, so they're not splitting up any anytime soon, if ever. And yeah, I don't know a lot of the a lot of the Paradise couples, I think, uh, they're the ones that are really really good. But the ones that I'm closest with is Dean and Kaylan and they better not break up because that wedding was expensive to go to and where was it? It was beautiful. Actually, it was one of the most unique and fun weddings I've ever been to included. So it was outside of Aspen at a yoga retreat, which sounds really like hippy dippy but not really though, Like it was kind of rustic, Like you had to stay in these these cabins that were heated by like a cast iron stove or whatever. You had to like make the fire every night, which was dangerous for a lot of people. And then so on Saturday or on Friday before the wedding, Kaylin like is obsessed with camp, Like she loves camp, so like going to camp. Yeah, so we had a field day. So they had this huge field where we did like the three legged race and like balloon toss and like egg on the spoon, all like this is the dumbest thing in the world. Like going into it, be like this is so dumb that they split this up into different teams. We had like different headbands, you know. They filmed the entire thing like as if it was like Survivor, and we're all like, this is so dumb. And afterwards we were like, that was the most fun thing I've ever It got so heated, it was so much fun. We were drinking obviously while doing it, and I was like, man, this is the best wedding ever. It was beautiful, So yeah, it was a fun wedding.
Speaker 2: And then one final question on that, who would you say has been and that you've come in contract. I know you like to keep everything positive, but this is the twat seats, so we have to ask the hard questions of all the bachelors or bachelorettes you've met, who do you think is like the most toxic or the most like the most that you get the from?
Speaker 4: Uh? I don't know, none of the leads I've ever really gotten the ick from. So I also you have to understand it, like I don't work with the leads ever, Like if you're a if you're I don't like if you're if you're a lead, you're not coming to Paradise, right. My show is the Island of Misfit Toys, So uh so yeah, I don't know. Everyone's pretty lovely once you get to Once you get to Paradise, it usually means that you're like on the all star team of making a reality TV so you kind of get what's going on and you're you're a good TV maker. We've had some villains, you know, Chad was real bad, but he's the.
Speaker 2: Guy that keeps coming back over and over again. He's like the older guy. I mean, he's probably younger than me, but the like the older guy. He came like multiple seasons.
Speaker 4: Yeah. He's so nice though, and he's really smart. He actually would be really really good at traders. I'm trying to think of, Like with this one guy named Leo who uh if you met grocery store Joe. Yeah, yeah, that's another one that him and Serena are going to last forever. I went to their wedding as well. I married them actually, h oh you officiated. Oh yeah, that's right. I can do everything like a bartender wedding. I can marry you.
Speaker 2: I can help with the top tap wells link in his bio to book him for pretty much anything as long as it's over forty thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: He's game. Yeah, no taxes please. Yeah. That. There's a guy named Leo who called Joe grocery grocery bitch on the show, and I thought that was the funniest thing I've ever heard in my entire life. But they got into a straight up fistfight over it. So yeah, he was he was kind of an asshole.
Speaker 2: Okay, well anything, when do you start filming Bachelor in Paradise again? Are we going to get another one? Or is there another Golden Bachelor?
Speaker 4: Bachelor?
Speaker 3: I don't want I don't watch the Goldens.
Speaker 4: You don't like to see those those old decrepit.
Speaker 1: No, no, I can't do it.
Speaker 2: But then I started wondering, like, do I count as a Golden be like I could maybe be on it?
Speaker 6: Is there like an age you get to be over.
Speaker 3: I think, yeah, I'm forty three.
Speaker 6: Oh, it's say.
Speaker 4: You're forty Yeah, so if if you're about to go on Golden Bachelorette, that stuff for me. Man, No, I think I think it's sixty Okay, so it used to be higher, used to be I think sixty five. And then they were like, I think people will be younger. Also, I think it's really hard. You guys have all made reality TV. Uh, when you're an old you can't like stay up and like film for eighteen hours.
Speaker 6: Then you know, I couldn't going into this season. Now, I'm like to get dressed and go out of the house. Is a color for me.
Speaker 4: I really wanted to do a Paradise with both like young and old people. Coming together because I thought it'd be so funny for like a young dumb blonde like you know.
Speaker 2: Dudes, but they have to they'd have to then add in like a Joe millionaire type aspect of it though, where you're like, this guy could potentially be.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, or billionaire, cast a really rich guy, or just tell them everyone that he's rich and he's not. It's a TV show. But I really wanted that, but then I was like, on second thought, it's like one hundred and five degrees all day, there's no air conditioning. We're going to kill somebody, like someone's gonna have a heart attack out there. You see me zinc on my nose, running out like do you want I'm skinny bargarita?
Speaker 6: If I'm pretending to.
Speaker 4: Make hey, I make you do? Oh yeah, I have to make every single drink. I have no bar back, I have no help I have to do. I have to wash all the cups.
Speaker 2: I'm so sorry for this job.
Speaker 5: Well, on a thousand dollars, I pretend to be a bartender.
Speaker 4: No, all I'm saying is you say that I'm not and I actually do that.
Speaker 2: Well, Well, if we ever see you in person, we want you to make us a drink, and then we'll be the decider of how good you are at it.
Speaker 4: After nine years, I didn't say I was good at being at You make them.
Speaker 3: Shitty drinks, so not only are they getting their heart?
Speaker 6: Did you go to school?
Speaker 4: I like waited tables and bartended in high school or in college, and outside of college, I did go to I did go to a bartony school beforehand because I had the I had dreams of like being Tom Cruise, you.
Speaker 6: Know, didn't every guy.
Speaker 4: I go it was I'm in Studio City, like right off of Colfax. I go to this freaking bartending school. And the first thing that guy goes is, hey, listen, we're not gonna be doing any of that bullshit spinning bottles around. I'm like, that's the lot.
Speaker 2: But are you like a mixologist or is it like you're gonna get a vodka soda or like a pre made skinny mar are? Like?
Speaker 3: Could you do anything? Could you make?
Speaker 6: Yeah martini?
Speaker 4: I can make every drink.
Speaker 3: You can make an espresso martini there?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I tried.
Speaker 6: It was horrible.
Speaker 4: It's hard to make. So you gotta remember, like sound is an issue, right, Like I can't have a blender, so I got no blended drinks down there, because it sound like, uh, if you have a coffee machine, that'll be loud, so like espresso martinez would be tough. Also, I'm not sure if that's like the place for an espresso martini just because it's so hot. You know, the drinks there that are really good are Poloma's, Margarita's, like really refreshing drinks.
Speaker 6: You know that makes sense.
Speaker 4: Mojitos, But I hate making mohita because it's I'm muddling a bunch of stuff so I can make all that stuff. The other thing is is that you have to remember we have like kind of have a drink limit there, so I'm not I'm not making really stiff drinks or I'm not making Oh do.
Speaker 5: They limit what they can?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: What you imagine like that Golden Bachelor, they'd have like prune juice and vodka.
Speaker 6: Sure, what is the drink?
Speaker 2: Did the drink rule change when it happened with we don't even need to bring up the names, but the.
Speaker 4: Blind Yeah, that's when we're like, you've gotta you've got to limit that, which I love hate relationship with that rule because too of the matter is if you're trying to find love there, you need to really.
Speaker 6: Need to be sold.
Speaker 4: I think that you need to know, and I think that you can't really make a decision about how you feel about somebody until you know how they are on their drunk.
Speaker 6: I agree with that.
Speaker 5: I think people are more outgoing and mother, you know, with cameras on you. It's yeah, yeah, yeah, that's me. I'm an asshole when I drink, so I shouldn't drink.
Speaker 3: But oh I'm a dream when I drink.
Speaker 5: Oh no, there's certainly like if I have to drinks, I'm fine, but on camera anything after that, I'm a royal asshole.
Speaker 2: But anything you want to to slang before we close out people to to know where to follow you see things.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm at Well's Adams on Instagram on TikTok about sure if that's going to be around from.
Speaker 6: TikTok for the next week.
Speaker 4: Yeah, on X on on only fans if you want to see my feet and grinder not a grinder, Hold on, I'm not that was a joke. I'm not on only fans, But I was going to say, how.
Speaker 3: Much do you think we could make for our feet cam?
Speaker 4: And I've discussed this honestly a lot, and I feel like you should do it.
Speaker 2: You haven't even seen my feet are what's your what's your Wiki feet score? Oh?
Speaker 3: Ship, I don't know.
Speaker 6: I don't know to look it up.
Speaker 5: I haven't.
Speaker 1: I my Uber score is ship, so I will that my Uber difference because I always say quiet preferred socause you're stand offish.
Speaker 3: Yes, unless I'm being fu I hate.
Speaker 5: When my uber driver talks to me, but yeah, I had to talk.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, I'm five stars on Wiki feet.
Speaker 4: Guys, there you go out of what is it?
Speaker 3: Out of ten?
Speaker 4: It's out of five? Good job? Is it? Like?
Speaker 6: Three people voted?
Speaker 2: Holy?
Speaker 3: What's Tamra's jealous?
Speaker 6: No, my feet are horrible. Tarma's a four before?
Speaker 4: Oh wow, I think I'm above a four.
Speaker 6: I think I should What are you, Teddy? I'm a five?
Speaker 3: You're a four? And what's wells?
Speaker 4: You have to go to the to the men one though?
Speaker 6: I should be a two.
Speaker 2: Because you have a yeah, Wells, it's a four point one six.
Speaker 6: God, so I'm the lowest on the total pole hair.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: Well, if Dylan decides he wants to stop camping, I want somebody that has five star feet and this shitty uber older, a bad drunk, my info and can't drive.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I also scared to drive.
Speaker 6: I'm a real peach.
Speaker 2: I could be on The Golden Bachelor in fifteen years from now.
Speaker 6: And then reflects you have I don't have it today. That's well, I took.
Speaker 3: I took two times before I came on.
Speaker 6: Oh good, but thanks for the entire time.
Speaker 4: It's not it's yeah, yeah, let me finish the things I'm supposed to promote. Everyone, Please go watch Traders on uh Peacock, it's streaming now. I'm no longer on the show, but.
Speaker 6: Uh, I'm more than willing to support it.
Speaker 4: God damn it. I'll be on the last episode where they invite me to this after show where I'm not going to be like, I don't know why I'm here. I don't think I was on this television show. And I'm also I've got a podcast I do with with Brandy Cyrus we've done for almost ten years called your Favorite Thing. So if you want to go listen to that you can.
Speaker 6: Thanks well, thank you so much.
Speaker 4: Thanks you guys, going to see you all.
Speaker 6: Good Bye bye,