Speaker 1: You what which one is my volume? It's too loud. We started already. Hello, put your headphones on. I don't want to put them on because they're too fucking loud. Dude, Why do you gotta curse right off the back? That's me today? And why? Hello? Okay? That's better? What's the matter? You have to know? I know I have it, but it's getting worse and that sure is held in help. Sorry swearing? Sorry, I think keeps the mics hot.
Speaker 2: I think I need an ant also for what I I think I have. I think I have build up in my ears.
Speaker 1: That could be possible. Do you want me to look? Yeah? Do I have anything? You see anything? Little? Look? Sometimes I can go like this and it's not wax though, it's just crud. See look that? So what is that? That's disgusting? Not dry skin? House Scott. We've gone over this before. What is you? Well? Your body made out of skin? I under skin in your ears? What are you talking about? No? I don't want to sit next to him. I don't want to sit next to you. Good, you've created an island for yourself. How does that feel? You had a crumb on me? It's ears? It's this skin. It's dead skin.
Speaker 3: I don't believe. I don't believe, so I would have a test it in a lab. I don't think that's what it is. It's dead skin.
Speaker 1: Trust me. I asked the same thing. Chunks of dead skin in your ear? You might have skin there and my favorite with skin everywhere? Why do you think it's that dead skin? Because I clean it out in the morning. You don't. It doesn't make sense. Do you notice if you don't moisturize, Yeah, what happens? Your skin gets flaked, crushy. It doesn't flat. My skin doesn't flake off like a like a snake. Right, we talk about something else? Can we talk about it? Can we talk about things that bother me? That people do in the bathroom?
Speaker 2: How come when I'm taking a dump, some guy comes in and brushes his teeth?
Speaker 1: What is that? I don't understand. Why? Why are people brushed their teeth in the bathroom at work? Andrew? If we're silent, will he just move to the next He just continues to talk, where's my straw go? And then somehow get to you like he'll he just he just continues to poke and poke and poke.
Speaker 3: Stop poking me, seriously, though, why do Why do people brush their teeth at work?
Speaker 1: I don't know that.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I think that's discussed. I have done it in the past, and I felt dirty in that bathroom.
Speaker 2: The water doesn't feel right consciously bringing a toothbrush and toothpaste to a bathroom at work.
Speaker 1: Maybe they have a dentist appointment later. They you ever do the fingering. I've done the thing. I've done the finger But why would you have toothpaste at work? I don't know.
Speaker 3: I used to everyone in a while, you eat a meal where it's really just swish to swish. It's not the same thing. You can't get stuff off of your teeth by swishing.
Speaker 2: I like in the mornings at five am, when I go in there to do my biz. I've just had a thing of coffee, so I'll put my head underneath the faucet, drink that water, swish and spit it out. Do you you'll drink I don't drink it.
Speaker 1: I don't drink it. I swished with it. It doesn't matter. He's in your body. Yeah, okay, Well I wash my berries in there, so.
Speaker 2: My raspberry berries. I wash my berries. Yes, they have charlett.
Speaker 3: Both know that if you're in Mexico and you just accidentally get some shower water in your mouth, you will get dysenterio.
Speaker 1: Some of those, yeah, but most doesn't believe it.
Speaker 3: Most of those resorts now they're filtered, most all of them, most of them, not all of them.
Speaker 1: The decent ones are all of them. Okay. He doesn't believe dead skin in your ear is a thing. He doesn't believe that you could get like some weird disease from water. I know you can. You won't drink out of this water machine here, I will.
Speaker 2: I make coffee with it, that water machine. I drink out of that water missione all the time. I always have.
Speaker 1: Coffee, guarantee.
Speaker 3: Somebody in that bathroom where you sip water to swish your coffee coffee breath, somebody has washed their balls.
Speaker 1: In that sink. Okay, I guarandamn, I agree with you. There's no doubt you're sink in the morning. Yes, because I'm gonna bring it up what you're sink your morning routine that you've told me about. Yes, do you ever like have water out of that sink all the time?
Speaker 2: So wait, you flop your thing on the onto the sink. I do not flop it onto the sink. Would you stop it?
Speaker 3: I do not flop it on drive the action if you If I'm okay, I can tell you four pieces of toilet paper, fold it up, neatly, present it on counter.
Speaker 2: Flop it's not flopping. No, it isn't. I just dab it until it stops and I I flush it.
Speaker 1: Just cares? Do you dab or do you just let it sit down and dribble a dab? The fact that you even put that on your countertie.
Speaker 3: Don't know what you're talking about. Is this an established thing on this show.
Speaker 1: No, we haven't talked about his. Uh listen, I don't want to describe it.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying when you get up in the morning, guys, mostly I'm guessing it happens to girls too, and your p first thing in the morning. Sometimes you still dribble a drip or two or three everybody, because you know you don't have it. It's important you don't get like two or three drips in your under the.
Speaker 1: Way I do the I push you do that? Yeah, you push behind the sack? What what you don't know about that? Oh? Please tell me, I've never heard of that. Wait, you don't do that. No, I just like just go. Do you like about you can help? You could poop if you do that now, because they have control of my sphincter. Okay, let me discribe it.
Speaker 3: Please tell me about the bag. I did it just a second ago. So here, yes, wait, I washed my hands all right in the water that you drink from.
Speaker 1: Idiot, I don't drink.
Speaker 3: I just wish that you garble barrier because I noticed I would get the little dribble that you're discussed. So what I do now is after I finish going, I will reach back there, not touch it. I will use my underwear as some sort of cover barrier barrier, and I will push behind the sack and it gets the last few dribbles out.
Speaker 1: Really try it, I try, wait to try it. You don't know about. This is young enough where he doesn't have to worry about.
Speaker 2: Hold on the other couple of little extra drips after you pee. Is that an age thing or does it just happen? It can happen, ten right, It can happen to anyone. But typically people that get older they have problems with going.
Speaker 1: Because I'm not going to stand there for twenty seconds and just know you don't have to shape who does? Why are you violently? There are people I have VPS.
Speaker 2: Yeah, vps's that violent pe syndrome where I just shake violently after to get everything out.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you what that you don't have to shake anywhere. If you do the push, if you just press up, it's like a magic button. There's a couple of drops of just and it's not done.
Speaker 1: Yes, why are you doing that? When you pee? I just don't because I don't want drips in my underwear. That's all. Well, I don't either. I we should just sit down when you pay. It doesn't matter. It still comes out of the same place. Yeah, but I feel like you'd probably get more out.
Speaker 2: Maybe I should just where it depends. I'm not even bother going to the bathroom, just piss myself all day.
Speaker 1: Honestly, one day you will get there. And I'm very much like anticipating you to be like what I just I'm so busy all the time. Old chat brought to you by poise. Yeah, what is that? Soys? I don't I don't. I don't buy it.
Speaker 2: Poises poisons poised depends the despire end.
Speaker 1: No, it's like discrete.
Speaker 2: Oh so you don't see the line, right, you don't look it doesn't seem like you're wearing a diaper, which is basically would you know that they had a sample?
Speaker 1: They give away a sample.
Speaker 2: It was like there was a commercials I call, you know, or go to depends whatever dot com and get a sample. I got a sample. I still have the box in my garage. I want to try it. I just want to try it.
Speaker 3: So here's the question I have on adult diapers. They're built more well, well, go to adult diaper talk. They're built more for accidental pe right. I don't think they're for pooh at all. They're for bladder leakage.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No, I think there's a different type for that one. Yeah, what is that call that one? I diaper? Yeah, actual diaper. I don't know what that one is, but yeah, otherwise it is a they have to have like an extra absorbent for that. There's probably people with some loose sphincters. I don't even want to. I can't like poop makes me grow, It's just gross. You you know I didn't change diapers with your kids. I did. I didn't like it, but I did it. Google that real quick. When I'm guaranteed adult diapers for poop.
Speaker 2: You know, while we're talking about poop and you're looking that up, you don't. You don't have a dog.
Speaker 1: But after you have a kind of have a dog Luna, do you pick up her poop? Yeah? So here's here's my thing. Oh, you've said this before. You pick up your dog's poop. You don't pick up other dogs poop. Right, it's stupid.
Speaker 2: It's not stupid, it is I don't want other warm poop in my hand through a bag.
Speaker 1: I can see the point. You're right, why would you pick that up? By the way, because to me, nice, yeah, you got. I hate people that have dogs and do not pick up after their dog. That is discussed. That's a horrible human foul. Yes, but I can't.
Speaker 2: I can't pick up other dogs poop, just like just like I have said, I could never have changed another child's diaper, Like I can't go to some other kid that maybe I'm just watching and clean out their ass.
Speaker 1: I can't do it. So if it's one that you need to get for I'm seeing they have it's you have to get the continents ones.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, oh, but in continents is also urination.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it seems like there's like layered ones. Oh so there's extra space in the back, yeah, because that can't be too tight.
Speaker 2: It's so sad. One of these days we're all gonna know. I'm headed there faster than the both of you.
Speaker 1: Speaking of free things that you would get, they don't give you free things in the newspapers anymore, not that I've gotten a newspaper recently. I mean like they would almost give you samples of things, like right, remember the detergent you would get in the mask, and yes, I could use that in the bag, and in this newspaper bag there would sometimes be free stuff in there. Do you want to know how stupid I was? Yes, I didn't realize that. And this may have happened to other people. When you wash your clothes, do you use tide pods or detergent? Detergent, detergent? Okay, I was using tide pods for a sect and it didn't melt what it didn't melt where you put it. So that's the thing, because then I was also putting detergent like because then it was like this is stupid. Type pods are dumb. Then I bought detergent and then I would just go do quick ones around the detergent. I didn't realize you have to put it in the water and there's a dispenser in the top. I don't use the dispenser. Why I just put it right when you could throw it into the tub. But the tide pod you're supposed to put in the Yeah, well I have a one that opens like this doesn't top loader? Yeah, I have a top top loader.
Speaker 2: So you have a washing machine? Yeah in your apartment? Yes, like in your apartment.
Speaker 1: Yes, let me tell you pandemic deal BB well not anymore. They jack that price, but you still have to have a hookup for it. Yeah, they have it all. This is not something new I.
Speaker 2: Know, but most most apartments don't have their own washer dryer. A lot more do now, really new construction, I guess. Yeah, a lot of new buildings do because you get so much more for.
Speaker 1: It, so nice.
Speaker 3: I remember the first apartment I had with a washer dryer in it. I was so excited, and I go there and I get the apartment. I was so excited. I do my first load of laundry and the washer doesn't drain, so all of my clothes were in this bucket of water. And I called the woman and she goes, oh, yeah, it doesn't drain. You have to take clothes out and drive them. I'm like, what, why wouldn't you tell me that when I got this apartment, well, it's broken.
Speaker 1: So they sold it as a washer dryer. Then she refused for like two months. I'm finally like, I can't do this. Well that was like my old land lady who legit was like, oh, the AC's broken. I sent the part and so then I'm like, ma'am, that requires like a technician and she's like, no, it doesn't. It's probably an easy part for you to fix. So I sent a picture after she sent me the part that said if you do this and you're not a trained electrician, you will die. And she was like, I'll see what I can do. It never got fixed, you know, I've had. I was gonna say, do you remember your very first apartment? Was it? No?
Speaker 3: It's actually very nice. It was in Tucson, Arizona. Who and it was four hundred dollars a month fully furnished.
Speaker 1: Wow. Yeah, great. My first apartment was Cedar Rapids, Iowa. Okay, here we go.
Speaker 2: That apartment was great, I mean it was it was a walk up and it was fine. But my second apartment in Hoboken was so old and it was right across the street from a social club. So we heard things social club, but it is like a hand handy place. No, no, no, no, no, you know it was a gangster place.
Speaker 1: Ah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was like, why didn't you say that? Well, I don't know it was that it said social club outside, but it wasn't. They would sit out there in chairs, you know, during the day, and you know, every once in a.
Speaker 1: While to do the accenting. Yeah, right, every once in a while you'd hear something, were you in the mob or something, because you're very like just like odd about this.
Speaker 2: This apartment was a fourth floor walk up. It was terrible, and there were holes in the floor and there was a clear glass on the on the bathroom door.
Speaker 1: It was glass.
Speaker 3: You close the bathroom door and there was a wind there was even like that, there was a wind glass. It was supposed to be clouded, but like the cloudy wore off. So there was a window and on the door in the bathroom.
Speaker 1: So that was terrible. And then there was a checkerboard in the kitchen on the floor.
Speaker 2: It was terrible. And it was one of those railroad ones, so it was like a big loss. You had to walk through a bedroom to get to a bath. It was terrible and and yeah, and the appliances were not right, and it's just it was a It was an awful apartment. Then, you know, my next one had the prostitutes and drug dealers upstairs and had a leaky brown water coming through the bathroom. He had a pot over your head on the toilet. Things I learned and you probably learned this too. When you get an apartment, get the top most floor possible.
Speaker 3: You know, you can walk on top of it, so nobody either walks on top of you. And if there's a plumbing problem, the people below you have it exactly you don't have I know what. That's so true.
Speaker 1: You didn't do that, Oh no you did. But the people below you complain. Yeah, the people below me have complained that I'm too loud. Yes, oh really, yeah, but there she's an idiot, so it's my fault, I don't think. So.
Speaker 2: Now we've already discussed her. She better not be listening after what he said about her.
Speaker 1: It wasn't that bad. Yeah, what did he say? It was just me it wasn't that bad A horrible person she is? Oh my god, I never said that kind of Does she lead you nasty notes? She did leave me a note just saying that her quality of life has been diminished, diminished. Yes, and she's like, we hear things at nine o'clock at night, ma'am nine o'clock at night. That's her complaint exactly. Isn't even quiet hours? Is it hardwood floors? Though? I think it's like a I want to say it's more tile that looks like wood. Because okay, so she's hearing you your footsteps, Okay, I do have I do walk. My footsteps are quite heavy. I will say, I blame thump. I'm a thumper. Yeah, I come from my whole family.
Speaker 3: Is I would have complained about you my seconder. I can't remember which apartment, but my first apartment in California, I'm in there and I was a one bedroom I shared with another guy. He took the bedroom. I slept in the living room, and the woman above me was mentally ill. Oh no, so she would just walk in circles throughout her apartment for the entire for like all night and all day. And finally I'm like, I can't deal with this anymore. So I go up there, knock on the door, like she opens the door. And as soon as she opened the door, I looked past her. She had worn a hole through the carpet and it was just this path around her coffee table. And I think she was mentally allers in a house coat. Yes she was whether cats did not have cats, but she did have a house coat on it. And I just felt bad because then I'm like, I can't live here. And then they moved her. And then she came to my apartment door one day sobbing, like twenty years.
Speaker 1: You don't make me move, please, Oh my gosh. And you made her move. Yeah, I'm like, I need to sleep. I need to sleep. I couldn't deal with it in a living room, yeah, I'm like a pull out bed. No, I had a food time. How long did you sleep on that? I was a year. I lived like that. Tim lived in the back. Problems must have been unreal.
Speaker 2: US radio people do not do well with roommates because the hours are so opposite.
Speaker 1: It's just it's pretty bad.
Speaker 2: I mean, I I loved living with, you know, my roommate, because we were good friends. But the times. Oh my god, Like I was. I was doing overnights at that time, so I was going to sleep at seven o'clock in the evening, you know, and he's first getting home, you know, cooking right outside my door, because the kitchen was outside my door. Because that's you know, how this ridiculous apartment was.
Speaker 1: And I don't know.
Speaker 2: I just if you cannot live with somebody, that's probably your best bet.
Speaker 1: I Yeah, I don't live with anybody, and it is the best day in the entire world. Yeah, I lived with Josh. You and Josh. I love Josh. I live with Sam. I live with the best roommate out of those two, the better roommate, I guess that would be. Well, I wound up living with Josh afterwards, so so you would. He's pretty good.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I had the best roommate I ever had was Tom and it was because we worked totally opposite schedules. I would be getting up to go to work when he was coming home from work, and then vice versa.
Speaker 1: It was the best situation. We never saw each other. That was my situation with my first roommate, Jack's. She worked the night shift and I with Jack worked didn't you work here. This not the singer he didn't she Yeah, she used to work for Premiere, but she did nights. So then it was great because when I would come home, that's awesome. And then when you saw each other, you'd be like, oh, let's hang out, because you would very rarely see Yeah. And then I mean she got a boyfriend who lived overseas, so she was just gone for months. Yeah, let's take a break and then we'll make fun of Andrew. Fair enough. Why we'll be back. Why right after this ed we're back? What are you making fun of me for? No?
Speaker 2: I just think that, you know, since Nate and I are here and we're kind of close to the same age, we should do some generational stuff and and oh boy, there were some stuff that you've never heard of before, you know, because you weren't alive in the eighties, like what I don't know, Dastard Lee and Muttley.
Speaker 1: Hey, how about how about we start humming the songs and see if he guesses it did that? Yeah, it's man, you get that. Yeah, Yeah, that's good. That was so good. Oh my god, I love myrsh I have one go damn chips. Yes, all right, but it wasn't didn't really want to like hum theme song. No, I didn't either, but you know, all right, well, let's I have a question. Do you wear robes? Never I went a robe? I never ever I have. You could I could see that's the person. She's old. Oh my, she's like three foot seven, she's size year old.
Speaker 2: I was thinking about Webster and Gary Coleman just a second ago because I was gonna hum those themes.
Speaker 1: So which one do you like better? Webster? Hold on? Dude? Webster does? Does it Instagram Live? He does? Emmanuel Lewis. Yes.
Speaker 2: Our friend Kubby was like, dude, you got to see this, and he sent me the link the other night, and there's there's Webster, manuel Lewis, Hey.
Speaker 1: Everybody, and he's just he looks just the same. He looks like Webster. And I don't have that syndrome that you can't age, well not age, but I just think you don't. He probably has a kidneything like Gary Coleman had. You know, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know what he's got, but you know, I was waiting for him to say, ma'am what.
Speaker 1: I literally don't know? George?
Speaker 3: Okay, So in that show, he had the dumb waiter. He also had the things. I know what a dumb waiter is. What you do you remember when? I think it was the episode somebody broke into the house. Do you remember that one? And he was hiding in like the dumb waiter, and then he went behind the clock.
Speaker 2: Oh, yes, that was also in the in the like one of the opening scenes. Yes, the thing open and he was in there. And there's an elevator also, right, there was an that was the dumb inside of there there was an elevator.
Speaker 1: So cool, such a great shows what he was a sports guy, right, George Papanopolos? Who was the who he was? Yeah? He? I think he was a football player. Wasn't he had the mustache? Hang on? What are you doing? It's so much on you that I'm like clinging to the side of the frame. Slide over here, Scotty.
Speaker 2: And then I was I was watching Silver Spoons the other day. Silver spoons?
Speaker 1: What the hell is silver Spoon? Who Schroeder? You don't know who Rick Schroeder is. I don't know who Wroeder is. No, isn't he like n C I s he's in one of those things? Hang on webs true in the eighties. He was Ricky Schroeder and he was on a show called Silver Spoons. Who there?
Speaker 2: You know, the dad was was crazy rich and I just I'm also Alfonso Roberto was on Yeah, I have never seen this man.
Speaker 3: Alfonso Roberto was on that show. You know Alfonso, Yeah, from The Fresh Prince of bel Air. Yeah, he was on still silver Spoons. Great, and his name was Alfonso. So it's kind of weird when they used like the real name on the show. He was Alfonso on the show. This guy, Yes, that's really Harris.
Speaker 1: That's a guy's name. He did play football. Okay, do you know what I have that I think is gonna be worth a lot of money? I have two unopened pair of Easis.
Speaker 2: Why we're trying to we're trying to like shame you of old TV shows, and you keep changing the subject.
Speaker 1: Well, because it's just you guys just being like, oh do you remember Goofy Leit Goofy Latrod from the show. But Boopy Snoopy, Oh you don't remember? Here, let me sing the things just rag on him and then he was he was hey, it's just like Scary was walking and Gandrew's just yeah, it's just like SpongeBob SquarePants. But I'm like, I have no clue what you're talking than you. I only know a little bit because my kids watched it.
Speaker 2: And oh, I think Cooper's trying to be in the SpongeBob SquarePants play at school.
Speaker 1: I didn't even know there was a play. Well yeah, well, I mean there was one on Broadway for a while. Dude. Remember you were like, Eh, that was crap. Remember that remembered it was.
Speaker 2: On Okay, you made fun of it. I did, yes, because I wanted to go see it. And you're like, no, that's garbage. Okay, squid word Okay, you're just saying things now.
Speaker 1: Isn't squid word from that? From Yes? But it's just again krabby Patties.
Speaker 3: I was told I sounded like squidward. Does my voice sound like square somebody from that show? Somebody said you sound just like blank?
Speaker 1: Squid word? Uh, squid word? Maybe if you he has a more nasally voice, if you were a smurf, you'd be brainy. Is that what? Okay? Eighties? Great? Yep, time to go back. Why was there only one female Top of the Way time? Wait? Yeah, of that, let's get dark for a second on this one. If there's only one female smurf, it was a kids show. I don't know. I don't think smurfs were produced from sexual intercourse.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think so either. I think they came up from the ground rushroom were direfrom mushrooms thoughts. So do you remember as a kid going into the stationary store?
Speaker 1: What's a stationary store? The Hallmark store? You not really? Really? So? Oh my god, you don't remember Goofy seven. Goofy seven had the best stationary Oh don't you remember.
Speaker 3: The commission Actually our paper ours was called the paper Factory, and I don't.
Speaker 1: I only remember this because my mom still tells the story.
Speaker 3: Those just came back out paper factories that they took over the Home for Home the paper fact kidding.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: So yeah, we went to the paper factory because my mom did calligraphy and stuff, so she needed supplies and calligraphy.
Speaker 1: What I know what calligraphy is.
Speaker 3: So prior to going I drank four cans of grape soda to the point where the guy's bringing a bucket us sawdust to get throw on them.
Speaker 1: Anyway, So back to where a pew kid, weren't you I wasn't a pew kid.
Speaker 2: I was just this sick kid constant and claims to remember like every time he's thrown up in his life, because every time four times.
Speaker 1: No, it's it was more than that. But I have a terrible fear of it. You probably threw up a lot in school.
Speaker 3: Uh not in school, But I actually hated throwing up to the point where I would do the whole I've got it down with science. To not vomit, try to It takes.
Speaker 1: A lot of just like and then the cold sweat comes and you know you broke it. Well, I went thirteen years without vomiting. I will keep track, I do. The last time growing up I threw up who no one likes it was sixth grade? Shut up and then that's the last time. No, And then I remember October ninth, twenty nineteen, was the I think, listen to you.
Speaker 3: I know it's I date terrible. Remember I was terrified of it. You remember it because I hated it.
Speaker 1: I have a It was two thousand and six, and I threw up again this year April fourth. The problem is, is a hurt.
Speaker 2: So bad, but then it finally feels so good after you know you know it doesn't.
Speaker 1: Sometimes it does. That's that's taste. Wretching. Wretching. See you you enjoy throwing it? No? Oh no, I do not.
Speaker 2: It's a really terrible, awful feeling. I try to avoid it at all costs. If I feel it, I'm like no, please, no, and I try to suppress it. Yeah you yeah, your nose, but then you just wanted yours.
Speaker 1: And then once you get the cold sweat, you know it's past.
Speaker 2: I don't ever want to do it because it hurts. It's such a painful process.
Speaker 1: And you're so scary. I would rather have such violent diarrhea. I don't know. Yeah, I grow up. Please. Yeah. By the way, I pooped in the box and it came back negative, congrats to me? Good for you? Or what? What? Oh? Hate? When I was gonna have colon cancers? Great, I'm gonna I'm gonna talk to Scotty now because it's something that he might know about. Old unless you've had hemorrhoids. Yes, so when I first started here, I had terrible hair. Welcome to the show, Nate and Preparation H sent a whole box. Oh so I think I I have an internal one? You know what else? You have. What do I do for that? The beat us beatus.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna I'm gonna tap out of this conversation.
Speaker 3: It hurts when I go now, Okay, but I don't think there's anything back there.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I'm gonna I'm gonna ask a couple of questions. Okay, doctor Andrew, And does it hurt? Okay, that's a good sign. That well, not good, but that means probably internal when you wipe, does it hurt? It's not really, although there was a little definitely internal stop stop stop stop please. It was like, you need to use witch Hazel. This is crossing the line. Put it in there. It was crossing. So what you need to do is and Scotty Emphis advice. I think we need to start an Amazon affiliate program. You could join it and then any products you recommend you get kickbacks. But I use this spray because they have all those wipes. You know how they have those disposable wipes. Who's our audience. I'm just asking, Well, I'm talking to my friend right now. Yeah. You it's just a spray you spray in your toilet tissue. It has all the things that you need and then you just do it and it.
Speaker 2: Calls it toilet tissue?
Speaker 1: Where did you come from? You just went from I need to be excluded from the narrative to who calls a toilet tissue? On anyway, it's a spray that you spray on the toilet paper. But how does it get in there? Because it's in weight. It was like a piece of glass was stuck in there. Yes, ah, okay, so you need to use this. I'll send you the link please. And it's internal sotal help, yes, because it's using aloe and it uses all these different types and it absorbs in Yes. And let me tell you something which Hazel. It's such a funny name because when you hear it, you really just think like who makes it? I just think of like a large witch being like haha, isn't it basically just alcohol for the most part? Probably? Can we go back to stationary stores please? Yeah? All right, let's get away from this. Also, if we have an Amazon affiliate program by this time, go hit the link for the toilet paper spraying. Buy some hemorrhoid cream. It's it's not hammerh cream whatever. You should use it all the time.
Speaker 2: So, Nate, do you remember as a kid going to the stationary store, the corner stationary store, okay, and there was a display yeah, and there was smurfs like you could it was like one through hundred, and also matchbox cars and they would be yea in this thing and you would ask the guy, yes, can I have number sixteen please, and be like we're out of it. Damn it, you know, because I used to I used to stalk those things, and I'm I don't know, I just I vaguely remember that, yes, vaguely would go in and you would say, I want uh, you know, Baker, Smurf or whatever.
Speaker 1: He called him, stalker, the guy Baker. He was a baker. Yeah, he was the baker. They called him.
Speaker 2: He was something else. It wasn't baker's, no, it was something that he had a tattoo on his arm. He had a heart tattoo on his arm. I remember, kind of badass for a baker. He was bad ass and a smurf.
Speaker 3: But yeah, but yeah, no, you have you had these displays the station were great had a tattoo. That lends to the fact that there must have been a tattoo artist Smurf who was like all tatted up.
Speaker 1: Get in the chair, get it. A can. Hey, Siri, do you think smurf ed had a tramp stamp? She definitely did. Who was the smurf that had a tattoo? I don't have an answer for that because there's something else. Just google it. She doesn't know you. Also fun facts, speaking of tattoo artists surf, there's also if you've ever seen cars, there's a TSA for the cars to get on plane, which implies that there was a car's incident that made them have to get extra security measures. Wait, car, the car is the show? No, the movie the movie? Yeah, okay, so that means like do they have to take their tires off because somebody had like a fire bomb in their If you really look into it about how random the car's universe is, there's so many things like that, Like apparently there was like a car's hitler, there's and they all. If you go deep enough into where it is, you're like, how who who left all this open for things to be? Like an animator definitely just was effing with somebody at some point and just like yep, leave that there. Did you have a cabbage patch kid?
Speaker 3: I know I wanted one, but then I do remember my dad was like, why do you want one of those things?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I think he thought I might have been uh huh.
Speaker 2: I remember my neighbor got one that fell off a truck. I remember that one. And then the only one I was able to get was a girl. And I didn't want a girl as a little boy, you know, as it is, I was getting a doll, you know. So I changed Gibson perfume. That's the truth, Yes, But so I changed the name. I sent away for a new birth certificate, and I changed the name because its name was Laura something or other and I forget the name I changed. It had burst every and each ass was signed. It said Xavier Roberts are on the ass. It smelled like, I mean, everybody did. Andrew I didn't. Well, because you're young, okay, you weren't born in the eighties. It was a huge eighties thing. Oh, I know we had Tickle me Elmo massive.
Speaker 1: Well, I had that too, if I remember correctly, you bought yourself a tickle me Elmo.
Speaker 2: No, but I had a again, we had to find back in nineteen ninety six when those things were that was you know, radio stations were trying to give them away, like if you got it if you got to tickle me Elmo on the Morning Show. That was like giving away a thousand dollars cash.
Speaker 1: But first, I think the first was Furby's.
Speaker 3: Wasn't that the first craze or maybe it did come before that, Yeah, yeah, but I remember nobody could get a Ferby in the local radio stations.
Speaker 1: They would due to Furbie giveaway and people would listen and try and call and win those damn things.
Speaker 2: I remember somehow the Morning Show got our hands on four Tickle me elmos and Greg t and I had to go drive down an alley and find this guy with his beat up van and he gave us this box that had four Tickle me elmos in it.
Speaker 1: And it gave or did you pay for him?
Speaker 2: This is the radio station must have okayed or whatever. So we just we had to pick it up from this guy. So we were the couriers, you know. So we picked it up in the alley and we're like, oh my god, and it was like driving with bricks of gold, Like you have no idea. Do you remember after Sandy when like the police were following the gas trucks because it was like gold, you know, and it was it was unreal. I felt like, I don't know, I felt like I was a band.
Speaker 1: In here for Hurricane Sandy. I wasn't, But I wasn't either. You wasn't You weren't Miami for school? Really? Yeah? It was the year before I came here. It's what's it been like ten years already? Yeah? Yeah, wow, yeah, because twenty twelve. I remember being in school and I remember we got the day off and they were like, yeah, Hurricane Sandy. It didn't rain, it wasn't bad at all. And I'm like, yeah, it's not gonna be that bad. And then it came up north and my, my, everybody else was like, yeah it was really bad. Yeah, Scotty, you weren't only in your what late thirties? Then shut up? But no, I was in my earlier mid thirties. I think he was just he's Benjamin buttoning it always Curmudgeony.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what was wed The day before that storm hit. I was at Adventureland with the kids at Pumpkin Park and they had a hurricane simulator as like in the arcade, you know, and I made a joke.
Speaker 1: I'm like, ah, we could just wait and go outside tomorrow. Why am I going to spend five bucks? You know?
Speaker 2: And then it was so bad and I see that post every year and I'm like, oh man, that was a terrible. Why don't just take it down because it's a it's a memory take down. Listen, if things in your life happened, you leave them because it happened. You don't just erase parts of your life.
Speaker 1: So if you ever were to make it on say like a show or something, you wouldn't delete anything from your Facebook A show. Yeah, like just say you ever were to go I don't know on because now they troll all your social media.
Speaker 2: Because look, anything that's out there is already out there. So if you try to delete stuff, it's out there. And yeah, but you can hide some of it. See that's the people have.
Speaker 3: Well that's the problem, I guess is people will dig far enough back that they'll.
Speaker 1: Find, yes, something in any event. Well he's like, it's out there, why not in any event?
Speaker 2: So it was it was you know, the gas stations were really screwed up at that point because there was no there was no power and most of them didn't have backup anything. Plus they couldn't get gas anyway because everything was all screwed up, And so anytime that there was a fuel truck like they were, they had police escorts because people were I don't know what someone thought they were gonna do. They're gonna hijack this truck and fill their car up, and I didn't know what they think they were gonna do, but they were getting You know these guys.
Speaker 1: Do you guys talk about heady topics on this show? What's heady? So? Have you read about what's happening in Haiti right now? Kind of like what you're destructing hetty? Or Haiti? Hey, Hetty? Topics about Haiti? What does hetty mean? Explain that one? Hey, Hetty is like, isn't this like a hot It's an old lady's name, Hetty. That's Headley. No, greg t has a grandma named Hetty? What is that short for? I don't know, Patricia? Sure, forget, I forget I said anything. Just can you go back and believe the last thirty seconds? No, it's out there. I don't even want to talk about it. I don't do a heady topic. What's that? I never heard of Hetty? I'm sorry, I think I know someone with a grandma named Hetty. Just call it hot topic. Forget it? Forget?
Speaker 2: I say, all right, forgotten? Should we take another break and then come back right after that?
Speaker 1: Time? Is it? I don't know where's your thing? Ohnutes, we'll beat time and which time stand by? We'll be back right after this, everybody, and here we are. We're back. Interesting, if we do a live show, would you want to be on stage with us? Sure? That would be fine.
Speaker 2: Actually, don't think we ever actually introduced the show. Hi, I'm Scotty B. That's Andrew and Nate. Our guest is here on Benks today.
Speaker 3: Thank you for inviting me. Not the day of where you're setting up? Today's Wednesday, October twenty sixth.
Speaker 1: Isn't it so much fun? On this one? I enjoy bull chat because it's anything you just anything goes? Yeah, anything goes? Do you remember how? I don't. I've never seen it. You're only singing that because it was Indiana and Indiana Jones and Temple of Doom. Right, I never saw that movie. Yeah, he's never seen dress work either. Anything goes was a busby Berkeley, I think musical back in the buzz. You don't know this, you know so many old I Actually, here's I'm just gonna I'm gonna hill Bixby. No, who's bad? I'm gonna come clean on something. You have a lot of inside jokes about a lot of older people. So you're talking to me? Or does Scotti bee no to you? Okay? Like Robert Cole. There's a lot of them where you'll just say random things and it's almost like it's just your own inside joke. I have a joke about you where I want to hear it. Have you ever heard of Dee Dee Larreau. She was in Shades Above Miami with the line, oh give me a kiss, why don't you? That's you literally do that all the time with old movies. If you got the reference, it'd be funny. And de dealer is that's not a real person Monroe. That was a good example. Oh Moroccan moonset with the line, oh are you guys dressing up for Halloween? I want to I don't have a costume? Can I have a frosted shredded bit bite sized flavor of strawberry?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Wow? Oh? This is Tops? You know about Tops? Right?
Speaker 2: Yes, it's a grocery store chain. It was, well, it's Canadian. If I'm not mistaken, righty. We haven't in New York, but up state. This one, Oh yeah, that's the one you like. This is the one where so we had a time that says, I don't want that man?
Speaker 1: What was stroke? I don't want that man? Is your only one? There? You go?
Speaker 3: Oh, you need milk with these drying Well, I'm supposed to mix it in my mouth when McDonald's yesterday?
Speaker 1: And did you drink out of this? No? I poured in my coffee. Actually, I need this for my coffee. This is disgusting. What a blueberry question? What'd you get for McDonald's?
Speaker 2: I didn't Cooper needed the dumb pumpkin bucket, so I got. I got the happy meal with the dumb pumpkin bucket, and I got milk with it.
Speaker 3: Anyway, we had a Tops growing up down the street from us, and somebody was shot in there. Oh so then then everything what we tried to avoid talking about Tops is the one in Buffalo that was had.
Speaker 1: That really shooting. Well, there was one that happened in Eerie. Let's not talk about this, should we add at this? No? I'm so bad things happened and was it Tops? We just didn't know any way, my mom wouldn't let us go there. Oh what, well didn't that in Eerie, also the place of that documentary The Pizza Guy, the pizza bomber. Yeah, hey, didn't know about the thing around his neck? Yeah, yeah, he was, that's what it was called.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the guy was so So the story goes turns out to be baloney that he was sent to deliver a pizza. When he went to deliver the pizza, the person said, hey, thanks for the pizza, and then said, all right, you're gonna go rob this bank, and to guarantee that you do, put a bomb around his neck. And then so he went to a bank, gave them a note that said I have a bomber around my neck. I'm supposed to get money, gave him the money. He got detained, oddly enough by my friend Chris. The cop put his hand Yeah, the cop put his handcuffs on him, had him kneeling in a parking lot, and then the time went off and it had blew off.
Speaker 1: Hold up, that was fake. That was real. I mean, it happened, but it wasn't. It was like a scam. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So then it turns out they're like, well, my this is so crazy. This person was told to rob a place, but he was in on it. No way, Yeah, he was, I guess mentally challenged and challenged.
Speaker 1: What is the term? Now? I'm sorry ill, I don't know. Yeah, regardless, I did not know that. Yeah. And then when they do the further investigation Netflix documentary, Yes, it was actually pretty good.
Speaker 3: When they do the further investigation, one of the women behind it had a body in her freezer, is what range story.
Speaker 1: And it all happened like half a mile from the radio station. I saw it walking in. That's terrifying, eerie something else. There was something else about Erie that seems like there's eerie happenings in Erie, Pennsylvania. All right, that's my news reporter, but more I'm Andrew Pagleasie see you at eleven mm hmm. I think that would be my good sign off line. If you had a sign off line, what would it be? I don't know. Yours would be have a good day, everybody. What do you say when you do the weather? Doesn't he say something? No, I'll mix of sun and clouds, some sun, some shade high sixty five ever said, shall smiles and frowls? No.
Speaker 2: Also, you can't say have a good day. After the eleven o'clock newscast, the day is over. Like when you go to the supermarket. There are times where I'll all right, so I'll check out, or I'll go to seven eleven or something. It's like eight o'clock, seven o'clock at night, Thank you, sir, have a good day?
Speaker 1: Already? Did Well? You just stop everything and look back at them and say, already, darre I did say that one time. And do you know what that person on the other end feels like, well, they're not thinking, so they probably have to be the one to call it out.
Speaker 2: No, but they're probably not. They probably don't feel because they're not thinking.
Speaker 1: They probably don't feel because they're not thinking.
Speaker 2: If you're gonna say have a good day at eight o'clock at night, I mean, unless you're dating, that really.
Speaker 1: Bothers you that much. You have to take time out of your day.
Speaker 2: Oh I don't take time, you do me. I'm walking out, there's no time taken.
Speaker 1: But you taking the time to go already did that is a planned out thing that you're doing in your head to almost be like no, I didn't know they were going to say that to me. No, whatever, Just think next time that somebody's trying to be nice. No, it's just it's just like it's just like when you're at the cashier they say, find everything all right today? No I didn't. Then they don't know what else to say, because no one ever says no, I can't. You are a nightmare customer, and I just know it.
Speaker 2: No, but these are things that they just they Okay. When the customer comes you tell them have a nice day. Ask them what they found everything that they were looking for.
Speaker 1: If they say no, there's no plan, yes, there is no Scott. It happened to me one time. There was I was opal.
Speaker 2: I was looking for the oatmeal, the bananas and cream. One they didn't happen to me one time.
Speaker 3: It didn't feel so I got the peaches and cream instead, and the girl said find everything okay today? And I said no, And she didn't even say another word to me. Just beep beep beep to ninety six.
Speaker 1: Please why ask if you don't care, just to know that's not how it went down. It is in my head. I'm picturing it going, did you find everything okay? No?
Speaker 3: Maybe she was scared of you so I wouldn't be rude I'm not rude, like maybe just you garbling or saying something on your but no, I'm I'm always very pleasant.
Speaker 1: I'm like, no, I didn't and that was it, and they don't. It's not that's not nice, that's condescending. Well, how do you say no nicely?
Speaker 3: You could say no, actually I was looking for the bananas and cream blank?
Speaker 1: Would you happen to know where it is?
Speaker 2: I probably said that, but they don't know where it is.
Speaker 1: That's not what you said.
Speaker 3: They don't know, but they don't know where it is. They're beat beepers. They don't know where it is.
Speaker 1: They do know because the income. Anybody in a grocery store where's the blank? Doesn't care? People don't care anymore. You can't make that assumption.
Speaker 2: A lot of people just don't care anymore. I do care, most don't. Most don't.
Speaker 1: I know these things. I know these things.
Speaker 2: Why you're holding the microphone, you're holding the whole stand.
Speaker 1: I don't want to be that close to you now, all right, Maxie Priest, what who? I don't actually get that one, really, Maxi Priest. I want to be close to Okay, I didn't know who's saying that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, every once in a while when I'm listening to music like the eighties, I'm like, this song, I've heard this before, and I look at the band. I have no clue who it is. Yeah, Like there was a song called Wet Wet Wet or something like that. What it was like by a boy band, Wet wet wet vaguely familiar?
Speaker 1: Is it? Bump bump bump by B two K. We're talking around and let me see that sexy buddy go bump bump bom.
Speaker 2: I was trying to explain to my daughter the other day, how eight six seven five three O nine jenny, Yeah, remember that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: How they had a Nobody could have that phone number anymore after that song because everybody was getting called. Yeah, And I tried to explain that there were different area codes, so there were many many eight six seven five three on nines, Yeah, and nobody could have it now they do.
Speaker 1: I remember when the area codes got added, wait, area code, even when you weren't alive. When area codes got added, I've been around. I was when you had to add it to the like when you dial the number, Oh, you had to dial it, dial it.
Speaker 2: Well, that happens from time, but you you're not old enough to remember, like Wells five eight, seven oh three.
Speaker 1: What's that? You don't even remember that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, when I was really little, they still were using names. Really, yeah, there were some places that still Andrew, I'll explain it without being a dick.
Speaker 1: So this is gonna be hard. So you know what a phone is, dear, so you would dial it, so we'd call Sarah. She would patch you through back in the day, Andrew.
Speaker 2: So if you looked at an old like rotary phone, then they have it on push buttons. Also, you know how the numbers corresponded to letters. Two was abcis yes, yes, yes, yes, we all know that, right. So there were different like sections in towns, and what they would do with the first two numbers, for whatever reason, would be letters. So I remember in my town it was Wells five like seven two four three because it was like nine nine three something you had you had to convert the letters into numbers, so dumb.
Speaker 1: I don't know why they did that, but that got rid of this. That's why there were.
Speaker 2: Numbers on the phone, because that's how they told people to call, and you'd have to.
Speaker 1: Like, so, why do they still have the letters? Tell?
Speaker 2: Well, because you still have to call like one eight hundred lawyer. Yeah, you have to figure out what the number.
Speaker 1: I remember contests as kids or for like now, that's what I call music CDs. The first ones they would always advertise and they'd give you the number at the bottom and then it would be, oh, you could get this free disc holder if you call. Now.
Speaker 2: You know what always drove me crazy when they gave away when they gave out eight hundred numbers on TV, they'd say.
Speaker 1: Call one eight hundred lawyer. That's one eight hundred five eighty seven, four three two one. I was like, wait a.
Speaker 2: Minute, I wanted to remember, well, that number I would remember, but yeah, when I wanted to yea lawyer, I would. But if it was like, you know, dirty rag, dirty rag, dirty rag, just saying.
Speaker 1: Like how the person who's outside and cleans the window, he doesn't like that she uses a rag. It's a dirty rag. I guarantee you when you go you sniff the door after it's who sniffs doors? It's weird. That's the weather guy. That's the weather guy. Look, that's mister g or something. What's his name? What? No watch watch when he turns around. He's the old. He's the he's the he's the weather guy. That's him, that's the weather guy. Yes, I want him to come in here. I would honestly have no idea. Does he's child too, He looks like he's had a lot of blasts he has. I want him to come in. I wanted to come in. I can't remember his name. I think that's mister G. Does he want my seat? He could take my seat. He can have mine as like a weird nerdsm hold on, hold on, Oh my god, what was it like doing the news of the eighties. Yes, he was dressed like he walked out of a Yes, yes, mister G. Did he just come from the weather hiking experience? He just came from brunch. Telling you that's him. That's great. I'm so happy it's him now it's in my life. Think that that man at that door was that man? You know? Instead, if that is that guy, that you should be at the airport identifying people's faces. I agree you would. Way, Yes, that's him. That is not him. I'm telling you.
Speaker 2: If it's not him, it's another weather guy. Hold on, hold on, hold on home. I would love for it to just turn out that it's just some guy.
Speaker 1: No old New York weather man. Oh you're not gonna get any responses with that.
Speaker 2: Were we talking about? Sorry, meteorologist. You know you can't say weatherman.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you. I took a meteorology class in college. First of all, cheated my whole way through. But second of all, meteor like that science behind it is so insane that no wonder why they never get it right.
Speaker 3: I actually dropped out of a meteorology class because it was so difficult.
Speaker 1: So difficult is legit? A math major like got his master's in mathematics and I showed him the meteorol g math and he's like, this does not make sense. This is not math. It's very hard. It's too much.
Speaker 2: That was mister G the weather guy. Well, if you're from New York, you know who that guy followers?
Speaker 1: Does he at? I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm not looking at this thing. But he was wandering, he was looking for a bathroom or something like.
Speaker 1: He didn't I don't think that that is who you think it was. I'm telling you, and I'm actually even more excited that if we.
Speaker 3: Whatever it was, I don't want to hang with him because he gave us the double thumbs up.
Speaker 1: Nobody does that anymore. Sorry, nobody does that anymore. It does sometimes the double thumbs up with the smile. Yeah, what is he running? That wasn't him? No, all right, so there was a different weather guy. I'm telling you he's a news guy. Whoever it was. He had a lot of plastics, Yes, they all do. Yes, he had the Miami special. He's probably over at the AM station doing something. Did you ever notice that East Coast plastic surgery is different than West Coast plastic It's a difference. West Coast, I think, is more pulled. You could very much tell. It's all always a very pulled Look, what's the East Coast? Then? East Coast is more it's slights. There is the Miami nose job that I will say. It always is like a pinch. Oh yeah, and the facelifts aren't as noticeable what I feel. West Coast is always noticeable. Yeah, you could always tell when someone has had plastic surgery female male or both? Uh? Both? Okay, yeah, facelifts especially. Yeah, you've never gotten any botox or anything? No, no, would you ever.
Speaker 3: I've talked about, like when I get older, getting my my neck fat removed so that I have a more defined chin line.
Speaker 1: Huh jawl line? Is it hereditary? I don't know.
Speaker 3: I just noticed that in like pictures where my profile is I kind of have a little ball ba sea ball bae under under the chin sort of thing.
Speaker 1: But no, I don't really care at this point. Whatever. Yeah, I'm sorry. I'm just trying to find this guy. He was not He doesn't exist. He doesn't exist. It does. It's some random man who was just up here visiting a news guy. Did you see he did the whole thing. He's a weather Describe the whole thing he did. It's Sonny on the West and yeah, you know he did the whole hand thing. No, he didn't. He wants the two thumbs up and waved and he walked away. He's a news guy. I watched the news a lot. I'm telling you that was mister g We got to bring Grandpa back to the home in a little bit while he was out there looking for the bathroom. He's looking for the bathroom, out there to stalk him in the bathroom, probably wearing poise. When the podcast is full circle, it is, I'm gonna go find him in the hallway. That's creepy. Why stalk him? Hey, are you a newscasterer? No?
Speaker 2: But that's just the thing. I can't ask him who he is because he is someone.
Speaker 1: I'm sure he'll introduce himself to you. He doesn't, but he shouldn't have to.
Speaker 2: That's the thing. He's a he's a nostalgic. Everybody knows him. I'll walk up to him and say, who the f are you?
Speaker 1: Know?
Speaker 2: You wouldn't know? You think that he's saying already did to a cashiers.
Speaker 1: Rude. You go to him and say, oh, who are you? No, he would, I know Nate wouldn't say it that way. He'd be like, Hi, I'm Nate woul Do you know you from somewhere exactly? And that would probably make his whole day and be like, does this any memory cloudy in the West Starborough? No, I'm telling you it was just until is mister G. That was mister G. The weather saying it. You keep saying it. Go introduce yourself to him in the bathroom. It's going to be real awkward. Have a great time to wipe him right. Thank you so much for listening. We really appreciated serial Killers PC dot com. He was wearing a bright vest right. He was dressed.
Speaker 2: He was dressed very brightly. Yeah right, the weather. He was dressed like a ray of sunshine. That's what they do.
Speaker 1: All right, We're going to take Grandpa back to the home. Now, Thanks everybody.
Speaker 2: What do you end that for? People love length? What are you ending it for? People love length?
Speaker 1: Yes? All right, well we appreciate you all. This is one of our longest step it is not. We've gone over an hour many times. Well not today. Thank you all again. Why are you trying to Why are you doing this? Call? We gotta go. I'm not driving you home? Then, okay, hold your car up, all right? No, because and then I'm just gonna sit here and all right until the next time.
Speaker 2: Can we just make a pack as soon as we're done right now, we're gonna go find the guy and there you're gonna go.
Speaker 1: Find the three of us. You're gonna go find No, it's a packed Oay, we're gonna we're gonna agreeing to We're gonna all right, we'll.
Speaker 3: See you Monday with an all new Serial Killers and then Wednesday a week from today with another ball chat.
Speaker 1: Wow guest star on that one, Wowie Coblamo.
Speaker 2: Until we see you say clink, everybody clink clink.
Speaker 1: Where you going, yeah,