Speaker 1: What's up, everybody.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the special edition of The Stephen A. Smith Show, coming at you. I'm a man of the people, and the people usually like to communicate with me. Whether it's videos, whether it's tweets, whether it's phone calls, whatever the case may be.
Speaker 1: That's what folks like to.
Speaker 2: Do, and I aim to oblige. Over this particular situation. However, I got my nephew, my knucklehead a nephew here in studio with me, Josh we Rich this this this ignorant fool, and.
Speaker 1: He's here with me.
Speaker 2: And since he's right here in studio with me, he likes to join me wherever I'm talking to the fans because he believes that he's somebody that's more of a man of the people than I am.
Speaker 1: Is that true?
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, I'm the man of the people.
Speaker 1: And how is that? And how is that you're the man of the nephew.
Speaker 2: I'm the man of the nephe Well, I don't understand what that makes that.
Speaker 1: It makes no sense.
Speaker 3: Nephewtism. It's a term that's made up, you.
Speaker 2: Know, nephewtism as opposed to nepotism. Nephewtism love that mercy. We're gonna do tweets, We're gonna do videos, We're gonna do phone calls and a whole bit. I might let him chime in on some he might get on my last damn nerves and I may not let him. We shall see. But let's go to some videos here. Let's start it off right, Let's do this.
Speaker 4: Heyda stuck Tom here. I hope you're enjoying your day so far. I'm trying to ask you a question. Do you think that with the new NBA All Star game format for this season, do you think that could actually increase viewership and maybe make the viewership increase in the second half of the season.
Speaker 2: Hell no, I don't believe that for one second, Josh. I think the new format is ridiculous. I think it's an embarrassment to the NBA players.
Speaker 1: They forced this fourteen tournament format.
Speaker 2: Three all Star teams eight players each winner of a Rising Stars Challenge team, three games total, two semis plus the finals. Each game up to forty points a one point eight million dollar prize pool. Winning team one hundred and twenty five thousand per player. Second place fifty thousand semifinal loses twenty five thousand. Let me tell you a couple of things, Josh, how could you have more for the winner of the nd season tournament than the winner of the All Star game?
Speaker 1: See that makes no sense.
Speaker 3: The N season tournament is a few more games.
Speaker 2: But I'm just saying. The point is the winner gets this pool of money. I'm just saying that if you got All Stars descended upon an All Star weekend, you know, damn attitude. May be how somebody that wins an nd season tournament get more money than the All Stars the ego.
Speaker 3: I think it's more of a reward that you're an All Star period, So.
Speaker 1: The total they sh they shouldn't get more money.
Speaker 3: I don't think you should get extra money.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm disgusted with it because I blame the players because if you played just as hard as you play working out in the summer time, none of this would be necessary because it would be some competitiveness on a basketball court for All Star weekend, and as a result, they wouldn't have had the resort to all of this to try to elevate the level of competitiveness.
Speaker 1: That's my thought.
Speaker 3: I think that the regular season doesn't count all together, including an all Star weekend, because you know, the media emphasizes having rings and winning in the players. I think the whole thing matter. You play hard all yeah, well yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, interesting coming from you never works hard, But I got it.
Speaker 1: Let's let's go to the next video. Let's go to the next video.
Speaker 3: Hey, what's up, Steven eight?
Speaker 1: Where do you get your strong work ethic from?
Speaker 5: That's been fascinating to watch over the years, you being number one consecutively for twelve years in counting, and just your go getter spirit and hustle mentality to wake up every single day to conquer, to stay on top, to sustain it, and to grow even bigger now as you reach bigger things which you will obviously achieve and conquered. So that's been really fascinating to watch. But where do you get that mentality from on a daily basis?
Speaker 2: Well, I certainly don't get it from him, one of the laziest people I know. I will tell you that he will confirm this. I get it from his grandma, my mother, God rest her soul.
Speaker 1: She worked tirelessly.
Speaker 2: My mother was no joke, and she wasn't about the sizzle or the glitch. She was about getting the job done? Am I lying?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: Okay, you're just gonna say I.
Speaker 3: Got something else to say. I don't know if you got come here. I grew up on the other y'all grew up on the other side of rich. So that's where your hard working ethic comes from.
Speaker 1: I don't got it because I'm so.
Speaker 2: I grew up on the other side of rich. So grandma has nothing to do with the hard work that I perform. Yeah, she has everything to do with She has everything to do with it.
Speaker 1: You idiot.
Speaker 3: Ruggle doesn't have nothing to do with it.
Speaker 1: The struggle.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's what I'm talking about. You were struggling. I was struggling, and I wasn't because of you. So hard work. You know, it came out a when I felt like it.
Speaker 1: Next question, Next question, Steven A.
Speaker 7: Smith, What are the Dallas Cowboys gonna do at quarterback? Because I can tell you Cooper Rush it's definitely not the answer. Curious to hear your take, and hey, is there a possibility that a max contract for Sam Darnold or maybe even a little bit of a trade to Atlanta with Kirk Cousins as possible?
Speaker 3: Curious hear what you gotta.
Speaker 2: Say, I'm really questioning your football knowledge because you just brought up Kirk Cousins, who just got benched in Atlanta. One in four of his last five games, one touchdown, nine interceptions over that spins the god awfu wing.
Speaker 1: He's getting benched for a rookie.
Speaker 2: You're talking about trading it for him, wondering about you dire Secondly, to answer your question directly, whether the Dallas cole was gonna lose lose with Dak Prescott, Dak press is not gonna go anyway.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be in the lineup. They're gonna lose.
Speaker 2: They're not gonna lose as much as they lost this year, but they ain't gonna win no damn super Bowl.
Speaker 1: I can assure you of that.
Speaker 2: So that's your dilemma right there. That's really all I have to say about it. We don't need to do we need to spend any more time on you don't need to do that. Let me get another video plase.
Speaker 8: Good morning, steven A. This is t live in your PA, born and raised in South Carolina. Quick question for you, what do you think the Jaguars should do in the draft this upcoming year?
Speaker 1: I believe it should be Travis Hunter.
Speaker 8: I don't think they should think about anybody else but the Jaguars will be the Jaguars and take somebody that don't make sense. So give me some insight as to what you think they should do and should trimp BALKI be fired, I say yes, what say you?
Speaker 2: I would tell you Travis Hunter should be the way they go to Hosman Trophy went out of Colorado two way player the brother could ball.
Speaker 1: I like that pick. I don't have any problem with that.
Speaker 2: I think you're making a wh a decision right there and making that selection.
Speaker 1: But Josh, is it just me? Or did he seem high?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Well, if he did, he seemed high. He seemed he seemed high? Is it just me?
Speaker 3: He might have seen how he might seem? Tis Christmas?
Speaker 2: I mean you would know better than me, well would I know? I'm just asking. I'm just asking. I'm just asking.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, you know, I mean sometimes you look high?
Speaker 6: Me?
Speaker 2: Yeah, sometimes sometimes while you always got the hat and shades on covering your eyes.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You're talking about looking cool, but you're really trying to hide your eyes.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, why is that?
Speaker 3: I mean, since you acting like you know you don't want them hiding from since you know.
Speaker 1: I don't know snuopid. I'm just I'm.
Speaker 3: Speculating, speculate, this is a test.
Speaker 2: Don't speculating ever, Right, those cardiads, those cardiacs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you rich.
Speaker 2: Your tweets and phone calls up next We'll get to the tweets first and then your phone calls more.
Speaker 1: Stephen A in this dude, in a minute. All right, y'all listen up. Do you know how great this time of the year is. Sports is on twenty four.
Speaker 2: To seven, and Prospects is looking to help you turn all your sports knowledge into some big time holiday cash.
Speaker 1: You see, Prize Picks is a daily.
Speaker 2: Fantasy app where you pick two or more of your favorite players and then you select more or less on their projected stats for the game.
Speaker 1: So choose from any of the sports you love to.
Speaker 2: Watch, basketball, football, hockey, even MMA.
Speaker 1: And because it's PICKSMUS and.
Speaker 2: The season forgiven, Prospects is given away two free picks in December and thirty plus million dollars in rewards during picksmus. Make your holidays bigger and brighter. With Prize Picks a great place to get real money action while watching your favorite sports. You get this prospects now Offers MasterCard for quick and easy deposit into your account this sports season, make your picks in less than sixty seconds and turn your sports opinions into real money all season long on Prize Pecks.
Speaker 1: And the giving.
Speaker 2: Doesn't stop there, because if you download the app today and use code essays to get fifty dollars instantly after you play your five dollar lineup again, download the app and use code essays to get fifty dollars instantly after you play your first five dollar lineup Prize Picks. Hey, run your game. Welcome back to Stephen A. Smith Show. Here with my knucklehead and nephew Josh. Just sit there, don't say anything. I'll handle the tweets to myself because we're gonna.
Speaker 1: Get to the callers afterwards.
Speaker 2: You don't need to speak on the tweets, right, Just be quiet with the glasses that you stole from me, all right?
Speaker 1: And that hat? What the hell does that hat say? Anyway?
Speaker 2: You can't do epic shit with basic people. Who made that hat for you? I know it wasn't you, but I got you know I got merch. Let's get to the tweets, please, showman tweets at NBA World twenty four, Right, Steven, are you're playing prime Lebron one on one? You start off with a ninety nine to league first of.
Speaker 1: One hundred wins? Do you want to lose? I win? He got excuse me.
Speaker 2: Whether it's fifty shots by two points, or is one hundred shots by one point, or is thirty three to thirty five shots by three points?
Speaker 1: I win. All I gotta make is one shot.
Speaker 5: One.
Speaker 1: I'm winning. I'm winning. Yes, Stephen A.
Speaker 2: Smith would beat Lebron James to a game of one hundred if he spotted me ninety nine. Now, if he spotted me ninety, I'd lose. If he spotted me eighty, I'd lose. If he spotted me seventy or anything less.
Speaker 1: I'd lose. But one basket.
Speaker 2: I gotta make one basket and he has to make forty to fifty.
Speaker 1: I'm winning that matchup one shot. I'm beating Lebron. What is it loses? Bull? Huh?
Speaker 3: Is it loss?
Speaker 4: Bull?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No, I'm thinking no, no, no, I'm saying if he scores and he keeps the ball. No, no, no, he beat me, but because I couldn't stop him at all. But what I'm saying chances to get exactly, I'm the forty chances to get a basket, Me getting forty chances to get the basket. I'm winning, meaning he scores, I get the ball back. I'm winning that game. All I need is one basket. He got forty. I'm winning that game. I'm winning that game.
Speaker 3: Lebron is six eight and.
Speaker 1: I don't give it that. No, I wouldn't.
Speaker 2: Maybe I get a shot on Jordan too, a shot on Jordan, just one, just one, one.
Speaker 1: Out of forty.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's all I'm trying to say, one out of forty. Could I make one out of forty shots?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: I can today Now, I don't give it.
Speaker 1: Damn when it is, I don't give it. Damn was in a wheelchair.
Speaker 2: I'm making one of forty shots, Lebron, Lebron got yes. Next tweet, what's up at reformed gambler rites or that gambler that that AE is a three instead.
Speaker 1: Says Stephen A.
Speaker 2: My homeboy got fired from his fry cook job for doing this to the letters. Now he wants me to put in a good word for him at my job, but I'm afraid he might be up to no good again and get me and him both fired. Help a brother. Hell no, your recommendations are everything. Somebody gonna sit up there. You get him a job, and they gonna step their foot and stomp on letters, and he got him fired, and then you're gonna help him get another job. Did he think about you when he was stomping on the letters the first time? Hell no, leave his ass out of there. Let him find his own way. Sometimes it's gotta be tough love. It's got to be tough love.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Remember I've knocked his knucklehead upside the head a few times because that's how he can be. Next tweet, Show me what you got at Ben's two four three eight rights. If you had any other job, what would it be? Well me personally, man, I mean it'd be one or two things. I'd be a criminal lawyer, all right, Or I'd be a president of basketball operations criminal lawyer.
Speaker 3: Would you be defending criminals or locking them up?
Speaker 1: Either? Or I'm gonna be great.
Speaker 2: You put me in fronature of jurors, and my job is to convince them to see my way. If I'm a prosecutor, they as going to jail, and if I'm a defense attorney, I'm gonna get them off. I prosecutor would be easier for me, though I'll admit that it would be far easier for me to prosecute.
Speaker 1: That's what I think. What are you trying to say?
Speaker 3: And I don't know prosecutors and people on that side.
Speaker 1: If I was prosecuting somebody, how good would I be?
Speaker 3: You tell the truth, it depends on how gilty they are.
Speaker 2: You ain't gonna break no, I'll make him look guilty, make them look guilty. That ain't even something to be I'm just saying I wouldn't be proud of it. But I'm just talking about the principle of me being a good Prosecutor's all I'm trying to say. I'm saying that i'd be one of the best. I'd beat Johnny Cockran. You're not inj trial he.
Speaker 3: Beating Lebron James. Johnny Cochran and this is the gold and everything.
Speaker 2: Listen, if I were a lawyer, I'm not a lawyer, but if I were a lawyer, I'm telling you I would have beat Johnny Cochran with the evidence that OJ had against him. I would beat Lebron James. If you're telling me all I need is one shot and he has to take fifty in order to beat me, I would, and I get the ball back.
Speaker 1: I would make one shot, one, just one.
Speaker 3: I think Lebron is so motivated by you and all your members that he definitely make an example. Sure that, right, Bron.
Speaker 2: He probably hurt me, That's what he probably do. I wouldn't make it to the in this. I don't say the players are soft. I say the game is softer because of how it's called. I'm not trying to imply that the players are soft and man Child's I'm saying that the way the game is called, I mean, you could get called for foul for passing gas. It's ridiculous, That's what I'm saying. The game has been called tighter, and that's the problem. Last tweet right here, let me see here, all right, I got to read this. Man, what is this.
Speaker 9: At?
Speaker 1: Cody Spunker? Right? What's your opinion on Live Morgan? What about her?
Speaker 2: I mean she I you know, I mean, I mean I can't tell from that particular photo she's.
Speaker 1: You know, she looks like a qute. You know she I ain't we agree on. I don't know what I know. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know what kind of picture is that? You know what kind of picture is that? As far as i'n concerned. I mean, show me the one of the only fans girl that got four point seven millions for from a dude without giving up anything. Show that picture before your show Live Morgan. None of that picture of a little Morgan. I don't see anything you're showing me anything. She's a cutie, Okay, that's just me.
Speaker 3: He's wearing a belt.
Speaker 1: She's wearing a belt. Really, that's supposed to move a man?
Speaker 3: I guess is that what we was supposed to say?
Speaker 1: I guess. I guess. Never mind, Now, I ain't gonna go the fish. If there was a better pitch, they would have had it.
Speaker 2: We'll get to your calls up next. You can hit me up at triple eight s A S fifty three zero three. That's eighty eight seven two seven five three zero three your phone calls. To close out the special edition of Stephen A. The Voice of the People with his peeps and his knucklehead a nephew in a minute.
Speaker 1: Welling back to Stephen A.
Speaker 2: Smith's show before we get on out of here, this special edition.
Speaker 1: Of the Steven A.
Speaker 2: Smiths Shaw where it's me with the peeps talking to the people's via videos, via tweets.
Speaker 1: It's now going to be your phone calls.
Speaker 2: I got some calls on the line, and obviously I got my little nephew sitting next to me, so it's possible you might hear from him as well. I'll see if I'll allow it or not. It depends on how ridiculous he sounds. But we're gonna get to some of the phone calls before we get on out of here. Okay, let's go to Michael in Virginia, your Live with Stephen Ay and his nephew.
Speaker 1: What's going on? Michael? How are you good?
Speaker 6: Sir?
Speaker 1: How are you talk to me? Talk to us?
Speaker 6: All right? So you're in you're a coach of a three to three league. Who are you taking with your big three against Prime Lebron, James, Tequille O'Neill and Steph Curry.
Speaker 2: Lebron, Steph and Shaq those are your three and I gotta come up with a three to go against them. Uh huh, Okay, I'm gonna tell you Kevin Durant. Okay, I want to tell you Kevin Durant. Michael Jordan, Okay, Michael Jordan first, always Kevin Durant, my producer, almost just got his ass fired. He got in my ear and talked to me about Hakim like I don't know. I'm just trying to decide between Queen and and Wilt and all this stuff. He really really thinks, Shut the hell up, don't. I want to hear another damn word from you?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Haquem the dream of Loajuan between him and Kareem Abdul Jabbar. Hmm, I'm gonna say Hakeem because Hakeem has a psychological effect on Shaq as the one guy shack idolized as a big man, gonna.
Speaker 1: Be my throat.
Speaker 6: Who's gonna dark Curry?
Speaker 1: Well, the combination of Jordan and kd.
Speaker 6: They can't handle him.
Speaker 2: Well, listen, kd uh steph. Curry is gonna move it out the up. But when you put a taller guy on him, certainly nobody else height to guard him.
Speaker 3: I pretty much had the same team. I would swap Kyrie with Michael Jordan because he's more skilled. I need, Like you heard, me, I need talent first. He's a better matchup for Steph. Kyrie Jordan ain't never see that type of talent. You're gonna be disappointed. Oh that's your team, So you would say.
Speaker 2: So what you're saying to me is that, thank you for the call, Michael, I appreciate it. You're telling me, Josh that you would swap out Michael Jordans for Kyrie Irvan.
Speaker 3: I would keep Kevin Durant, get a center for Shock, but jahe and Kyrie Irving to be my one and match up with stuff. He shoots better than Jordan, better handle, and he finishes with both hands better too. He's not a dunker, but Kyrie is more skilled. Three on three. We're not talking about championship ten on ten. Three on three, Kyrie Irving, I'm taking them over. Jordan can't go.
Speaker 2: You can't go left Mitchell in Minnesota. You're a lot of Steven go ahead match.
Speaker 10: Thank So, I've got to fix for the n Season Tournament with the NBA that just ended. I liked the product. I don't assume many complaints about it. I think the two primary issues facing the n Season Tournament are one the rest that you forego or lose by being good in the tournament.
Speaker 3: I e.
Speaker 10: Advancing to the finals. And secondarily, I think it's that it doesn't count for stats wins or losses. And my proposed solution to those two problems is that you cancel the games later in the season against the opponents you faced in the semi final or the final of the N Season Tournament. So in this case, the Bucks game in February against the Hawks get canceled, and the Bucks game against the Oklahoma City Thunder in March gets canceled. So then you know, eliminate the issue of the games not counting for winsed losses because you apply it to the regular season and you give the team rest later in the season that they lost by being good at the N Season Tournament.
Speaker 2: I just don't think there's a nobody was looking for a solution to the N Season Tournament.
Speaker 1: Everybody into a solution for the season.
Speaker 2: And I think that when you talk about giving cats rest or what have you, I mean it's not a matter of rest as to why you know they they they're not putting forth a full throttled effort.
Speaker 1: They give effort when they're on the court. It's what they do when they're off the court.
Speaker 2: The more time they have off the court and away from the court, the more undisciplined they appear to be, which means the more lack of days ago thet come across when they're finally obligated to get on a basketball court. So I don't know if I agree with that, Mitchell. I appreciate the call. I'm not gonna waste more time on that. Let's go to Maddox in Illinois, your live of steven A. What's up, Maddox? How are you hey?
Speaker 9: Stephen A A huge fan by the way, nephew.
Speaker 1: I'm here with my nephew. Say hello to Joshua.
Speaker 10: Hey, Joshua, how are you doing.
Speaker 3: I'm good?
Speaker 1: Go ahead, okay.
Speaker 6: As you can play college basketball today, which team would you play.
Speaker 1: For and why today?
Speaker 2: If I could play college basketball, I would say to you, I've always been a duke North Carolina. I love the rivalry. I think it's the best rivalry in college basketball. But if I was a college basketball team to day, in terms of strictly their coaching and their style of play, it would be Kansas with Bill self. They always have athletes, They're always getting up and down the court, they're looking to make things happen. That would be my style of play.
Speaker 3: What about you, Josh, I'm going to rugs because I don't like the basketball. I want to be the best player and I'm going to be a ball hog. I'm gonna be star And that said I was going to go. Winning is not important, nonymore. It's about getting your stats to people that prospect like me.
Speaker 2: I swear to God, I should throw you off this damn show right now. I really can't believe you said something shit like that. Marcus in New York City. You're live with Steven Andy.
Speaker 1: Go ahead?
Speaker 10: How are you?
Speaker 1: Step? Go ahead?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I just have a question for you, brother. I wanted to know if you because I know I heard your what's it called? Your podcast this week about Josh Allen and Lamar Jackson. I just wanted to know, who do you think is really going to come out on top of this year, not in general, like as the dominant one to really like lead their team to the victory, because you know, Lamar states fall short.
Speaker 2: I think I think whoever wins the super Bowl first, if you're talking about their careers, if you're talking about this season, I'm shocked at how great Buffalo has looked.
Speaker 1: It's a toss up between them and Baltimore.
Speaker 2: I don't trust Baltimore's defense, and I think in the case of Josh Allen and Lamar Jackson, he's looked better in the postseason than Lamar Jackson has looked in the postseason. So I got to look at it from that standpoint. I know my man Cam Newton was talking about throw some respect on Lamar Jackson's name, but I am throwing respect. He's a two time league MVP. There's nine people that have preceded him in doing winning in such honors, and all of them have won Super Bowl Championships.
Speaker 1: But Lamar Jackson, So.
Speaker 2: You got to be able to get that done. And Josh Allen is an absolute stud. Josh, I give you an opportunity to answer this question.
Speaker 1: Do you even know the answer.
Speaker 3: To this question? I do know the answer to this question. I would actually go with Lamar because of what you just said. We didn't expect the Bills to do much, and I think that's what's going to drag into the playoff. They'll show their true cloths when the games matter.
Speaker 2: All right, Last call, Joe in New York City, you live or Steven.
Speaker 10: They would tell, Hey, Steven, I'm just calling to ask what you think about the Jets situation, and if you think Aaron Rodgers should come back next year.
Speaker 2: I think it's in atrocity. I think it's been very, very bad. I think that Aaron Rodgers should do everything he can to avoid going out like this. He's looked bad for the most part this year, even though he's in route to throw foth for four thousand yards. The reality is is that he has now he's been a shell of himself. He hasn't been great, despite having Breese Hall, despite having Garrett Wilson, despite acquiring Davonte Adams, despite that defense supposedly being elite, and then we learned that it wasn't.
Speaker 1: Because they fired their head coach.
Speaker 2: They elevated their defensive coordinated into interim head coach status. It compromised their defensively and as a result, they haven't looked as good. In the end, I think when you have this kind of a year, when you had the illustrious career Aaron Rodgers has had, you don't want to go out like this. You don't want this to be the indelible mark you leave as a swan song to your career, so he has to come back. That's how I feel about the New York Jets.
Speaker 3: What do you say, Well, I had I had texted my uncle two years ago during the Aaron Rodgers game and told him Aaron Rodgers about to fall of a cliff. No Max, tell him and stuff. But that's what I said. Then he went on first take the next morning and called me an idiot and said he felt like slapped me upside my head. Now we hit, but.
Speaker 1: You actually get you actually got me on it. Tell me when I'm right, you actually got me.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean a dead clock is right twice a day. I mean it's a rare moment. But I give that to you. But at the time that you said that to me, Aaron Rodgers didn't have it down.
Speaker 1: He had an MVP caliber.
Speaker 2: Year, but you said that he was going full of You were a bit premature with it. But obviously he comes to the New York Jets this year and we see what happened.
Speaker 3: Yeah, y'all had him. You know, everybody had the Jets doing something like they're gonna be just like science. Here we are.
Speaker 2: So you're feeling good about your TV care and time and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: Right, that's what I'm saying. I got the future on addictions.
Speaker 1: So you want to show ye the show? What would you do with the show? Like you really not like me. I'm educated, your ass ain't.
Speaker 3: I just gotta be right. That's what they care about. I don't care about.
Speaker 1: Educated, but they're usually not right.
Speaker 3: What I just say about Ian Rogers. So he's as done as they come, exactly.
Speaker 2: You've been there for two hours and this first thing you said, right all day? You give me anything for Christmas?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I did with your hoodie.
Speaker 4: Book.
Speaker 2: I'm I mean, I know it's after Christmas, but you didn't give me anything. You gave me some cheap hoodie.
Speaker 3: That hoodie is not cheap. The message is expensive.
Speaker 1: The messages be rich.
Speaker 3: We Smith's that's signed our contract. Twenty twenty five is our year.
Speaker 2: I told him I ain't signing nothing until I disown you. That's it for this edition to the stephen A. Smith Show.
Speaker 1: Hope y'all enjoyed it. I'll holler at you in the new year. Peace of love, everybody,