Speaker 1: Right news round up in Information Overload Hour. Here's our toll free telephone number. If you want to be a part of the program, it is eight hundred and ninety four one Sean if you want to join us. You know, in my life, during these moments when America launches rockets into space, we all remember one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind. Now you might remember the case of Barry Butch Wilmore, US Navy Captain, NASA astronaut. By the way, he himself has flown three space missions, and he spent four hundred and sixty four days in orbit. He's a Tennessee native, a test pilot, over eight thousand flight hours, six hundred and sixty three Harrier landings. And by the way, that in and of itself is a feat. And he piloted the Space Shuttle Atlantis, and commanded the International Space Station and recently led Boeing Starliner on its first crewed flo A mission plan for eight days, it stretched into nine months. And remember we're waiting, when are we going to rescue this guy? Now he has now come out with a memoir. It's called Stuck in Space, An Astronaut's Hope through the Unexpected. The book just got released and it's in bookstores everywhere. You can get it on Amazon dot com and put it on Hannity dot com. I haven't got my copy, and I'm dying to get a copy. But you know, he has been trained his entire life and career for these high risk missions and crisis leadership. But then you're kind of lost in space. And then it got so pathetic. We kept saying, Joe, when are you going to bring this this brave astronaut home? When are we going to rescue this guy? Well, Elon Musk came to the rescue, and he tells the entire story. Anyway, this is this is him himself and his own words talking about it. And here's what he said. What would you like to say to President Trump and Elon Musker?
Speaker 2: I respect you, I trust you.
Speaker 3: You're giving me no reason not to trust you either one of them. What they say, I can't say what they say. I haven't lived that. But I have no reason not to believe anything they say because they've earned my trust. And for that, I am grateful that our national leaders actually are coming in and taking part in our human space like program, which we see is hugely important global significance, and they take an active role, and based on the past and what we see now with them doing that is it's refreshing, not just refreshing, it's empowering, it's strengthening for our nation. I think it's a good thing for our nation when the national leaders, especially something that's high visibility, are involved in the process.
Speaker 2: And I'm grateful for that, all right.
Speaker 1: Butch Willmore joins us now veteran NASA astronaut and a captain and his memoir Stuck in Space and Astronauts Hope through the Unexpected now on bookstores around the country, Amazon dot com. We've put it up on Hannity dot com. Sir, God bless you, captain. We appreciate you being with us. Welcome aboard this show.
Speaker 4: God bless you, Sean. I still appreciate the opportunity to share some thoughts with you and that piece that you just just you just aired. Those comments that I made that was a year ago, and they're no different now. I still have the greatest respect for our leadership, for our president, for Elon Musk and what they continue to do going forward. And I'm grateful that to be a part of this nation, privileged to serve this nation in the way that the Lord has given me the opportunity to do so. So thank you, Thank you for the opportunity.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about getting stuck in space the way that you did, and there were many of us praying for you, many of us bewildered that the government was not moving expeditiously to get you home.
Speaker 2: That frustrated me. You know, walk us through what it was like for you.
Speaker 4: Well, I'll give you my perspective, Sean. I appreciate that we train, we prepare, you mentioned, and you know, decades of preparation for these high risk endeavors. And it's not just me, it's many And that is true. I mean I grew up professionally in the Navy, flew combat missions off aircraft carriers as you mentioned, and all of that preparation leading up and throughout all my career with NASA leading up to this event where I was commander of Starliner. Again, the mindset is a privilege to serve, and when these events happened, there was no frustration, there was no fretting on my part. I mean, you're serving your country whatever whatever transpires. I mean, many times, so many you know, thousands of people around this, around our nation have gotten been extended on deployment, myself included, and this was just that and you go with it, you flow with it, and you do the best with your what you've been given to take charge and carry out the planet of the day, as we say, in the days and operation was at the top as you would expect. There was nothing on the space station that we Sunday Night could not do, could not perform, including spacewalks, which we did. We were prepared to do all of that. Didn't plan to do any of it because we were a short mission, but we were prepared to do at all and that's just the way it played out. So again the mindset from our standpoint is, yes, this isn't optable, this isn't desired by many, but it's where we are and we're going to take advantage of the training, we have, the opportunity we have to continue to serve our country in this fashion. And that is really what drove us.
Speaker 1: Well, this was supposed to be a relatively short mission that you were going on. How many days originally was it supposed to be?
Speaker 4: Well, you know, we've heard a has been a number that was put out there early even before we launched, but it was two weeks ish or less. There were several tests obviously we were doing before we got the space station. There were some attached tests, the thermal tests that we were going to be doing with in spacecraft while we were doctor space station, and then many tests went we came back before at deorbit burn and of course entering into the atmosphere and then landing, so all of it was a test mission. And roughly there wasn't a defined eight days, but that was one number that was put out there, but it was eight that's.
Speaker 1: A fourteen days, okay, So you go up there with the expectations you're going to be you're going to be gone eight to fourteen days and it it then what were you up in space? If I recall, was two hundred and eighty six days that you were stuck in space? I don't know if you remember the show Lost in Space when you were a kid, watching any of those reruns, but it was a show caused Paul Lost in Space and kind of that's your situation.
Speaker 2: At that point.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I watched it often. Will Rogers and his family absolutely out of a big.
Speaker 5: Fan, all right.
Speaker 1: So now, when did you first realize of we're not going to get home on time? And what will you know walk us through mentally, emotionally. For example, when you're training, I assume they prepare you that there might be a situation where you may not get home on the date you think you're going to come home. So I would expect you have I anticipate that you have some expectation of that going in right.
Speaker 4: Well, I don't think it's active training, say hey, things could happen, you'll be extended. We don't look at it that way, but I'll tell you from my perspectives. I've been asked several times, how did you feel when you found out you were going to be extended? Well, Sean, I mean when we started losing thrusters out in front of the space station and we wound up losing the ability to fully control the spacecraft. We lost six degree of freedom control and I'm on the controls, I'm manual control. At this point, I had three thoughts. My first thought was we have to dock. Our options are minimal. That's my second thought. We don't have many options if we don't dock. I mean, I'm controlling spacecraft. It is very challenging. Compared to the day prior. To the day prior, it was absolutely pristine. It was perfection. I mean I could have pointed at a gnat and kept it on there. I mean, that's how precise it was. That is not the case when I was flying it, obviously, when we were losing these thrusters, and so my thought, we have to dock. If we don't dock, I'm not sure I can control this spacecraft sufficiently to do a deorbit burn and make it back to Earth because of how the control was. And again, at the moment you got to realize we did not know why we were losing the thrusters. We did not know if we could get them back. So this is real time thoughts. And my third thought was if we do get successfully docked, I don't see us coming back on this spacecraft. I mean this is even before we dock. The realization of how serious the situation was, and to be able to bound the problem, understand it completely, and get back inside the spacecraft at some point and come back in it. I knew those chances were slim because you can't go out on a spacewalk and inspect the thrusters. They're not built that way. You can't do that, and I know that, and we're dropping these thrusters, so to determine why they're failing, it'll be an assessment of data at real time. And there's going to be have to be some type of tests with some thrusters somewhere. We can't test them on the spacecraft that we're on, you know, on Earth. So anyway, the three things I thought, we have to dock. If we don't dock, our options are are pretty slim. And the third thing, of course, if we do DOC, I don't see this coming back on this spacecraft. So I knew it early.
Speaker 1: Okay, the first thought that I had. And I guess maybe this goes to my mindset, and Linda makes fun of me because whenever I'm on the road, the only thing I really care about is what Linda whenever we're traveling, get the most.
Speaker 6: Food and the most unhealthy food.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because it's the only time I cheat on my diet is when I'm on the road. And so I'm like, if I'm going to the West Coast, it's in an out burger. If I'm going to Salt Lake City, it's Crown Burger. If I'm going to Chicago, it's hot dogs. Wherever I'm going, it's something. But I started thinking about, Okay, now you know you're not going to be able to come back the way you thought you were going to come back. You know, you now your stay is going to be extended. You know the only way you're going to get back is if they come and rescue you.
Speaker 5: My thought.
Speaker 1: I remember thinking at the time, I hope to God they have enough food there, and obviously they did. And then I think you got a delivery.
Speaker 4: That we did. And I can tell you also after.
Speaker 2: We got it, was it like Uber eats or install I'm kidding, but I mean.
Speaker 4: No, it's a little better than that. Actually. But after we got doctor, we did all our hugs and welcome a board and our comments and all. The first thing I did was I we had the correct KU band coverage with the sat light coverage. And I called the flight director, Vincent Lecourt, and I said, Vincent, you know, we trained for emergency departure of the station for any number of bridge and depressurization, fire, ammonia. There's many many reasons why you would have to leave us lead the station. We've never had to, but we trained for that. I said that, in that scenario and that contingency, what is our plan? I mean, we have a six spacecraft. What do we do? I mean, the soils is too small, we can't fit in it. The Dragon is large enough, but we have no seats and our spacecraft is sick. And he said, well, and what I already knew that right now is your only option. And for the first two months that was our that was our option until we actually we built seats into the deck of the Dragon spacecraft for us to you know, out of styrofoam or our pham and other areas. The ground team did great jobs, got a great job sending up the information. And Mike Barrett, one of the guys on board, our medical doctor that was on board, he'd put a lot of effort into it. And anyway, we built seats. So for two months we had our emergency turn spacecraft was Starliner because that's really our only option.
Speaker 1: Wow, and you had enough food and then how did you get the delivery of more food?
Speaker 4: Well, that's kind of standard, this cargo spacecraft that come and go and they're always changing what the load out. Almost cargo spacecraft are there's the sickness that comes up. There's the Russian progress as also the space extion Dragon has a cargo version, so they changed those out all the time, so they they loaded a little bit more food, a little bit more of the stuff and other accoutomers. Thinks that we needed.
Speaker 1: All right, quick break, Welcome back, more with veteran NASA astronaut Captain Barry.
Speaker 2: Butch Wilmore is with us. As new book is out.
Speaker 1: It's called Stuck in Space and Astronaut's Hope through the Unexpected. It's on Amazon dot Comhannity dot com, bookstores all around the country. More with him on the other side than your calls coming up eight hundred and nine or one sean. If you want to be a part of the program as we continue.
Speaker 7: You know here at the Shawn Hannity Show, we want to thriving economy, border security, and protection of our children.
Speaker 8: Now what else can we come up with?
Speaker 9: Pits off the left.
Speaker 7: Keep it lots right here for all the latest news and information.
Speaker 1: All right, we continue now Veteran NASA astronauts Stuck in Space. I can't believe it. Two hundred and eighty six days. But Captain Barry Butch Wilmore, his new memoir is Out Stuck in Space and Astronauts Hope through the Unexpected Anity dot com, Amazon dot com bookstores all around the country. At any point during this long process, are you thinking, uh uh, I'm not getting home for a year?
Speaker 4: That was actually the most likely scenario once we once we got all the information, when the various spacecraft were scheduled to come and go, the most likely scenario had us returning in June, which would have been a year. President Trump did get involved, I know that for a fact, And there was some processing on some spacecraft Dragon spacecraft on the ground that was altered, and they made some changes and they got one spacecraft ready before another, and they swapped them and that's the ones that came up to relieve us, which actually got us home in March instead of June. So we actually did get well.
Speaker 1: Elon Musk played a big role in that, and h I'm sure that made you happy. And it's incredible what he's been able to do, isn't it.
Speaker 4: Oh, there's no question, absolutely, you know, grateful to him. And we wouldn't even have this option of the SpaceX Dragon for wash for his his vision, you know, decades ago when they started SpaceX, and the progress that they've made over this time is just absolutely incredible. And the and the launch rate that they have even now with the various other missions they're doing, it's just it's mind blowing. Something that I don't think anyone ever deemed would have been possible just just simply a few decades ago. It's inspiring. It truly is well.
Speaker 2: I got to tell you, it's a great story.
Speaker 1: I don't want to give the entire thing away because you put it all now in a book, and it's a memoir. It's called Stuck in Space and Astronauts Hope through the Unexpected. It's in bookstores around the country. We put it up on Hannity dot com. It's on Amazon dot com. You are truly an American hero. You personify what it means to be courageous. We appreciate you, and God speak to you and your family and thank you for all of your service to your country. Captain Barry push Wilmore. We appreciate you being with us, sir, Thank.
Speaker 4: You, sir, and Shawn. We appreciate what you do for our nation as well. Thank you so much, sir.
Speaker 1: God bless you. Glad you're home safe.
Speaker 9: Breaking news straight from the source.
Speaker 2: This is the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 5: Hey, it's Mark Simone here for Sean Hannity. Let's take some calls. One eight hundred four to one Sean is the number. One, eight hundred nine to four to one Sean. Let's go to Dalton, calling from daytona Beach, Dalton. How you doing.
Speaker 6: I'm doing well.
Speaker 10: How are you doing?
Speaker 5: I'm good? Well, jump in anytime you want.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I'm calling in From a few hours ago. You had a gentleman on that was writing a book and you have a few sections about being pro with the Iran war, saying everything we're doing there is right thing. We're winning the war.
Speaker 10: I just wanted to ask, how can you say.
Speaker 11: We're doing the right thing, We're doing good, we're winning.
Speaker 10: When day one we bombed.
Speaker 11: School, we killed one hundred and sixty eight children, and our ally on top of that Israel our number one ally. That's what everyone says. They have a track record of killing kids. They have a track record.
Speaker 5: They don't have that. Listen, we've hit fifteen thousand targets, fifteen thousand. Once in a while in war, you'll accidentally get some civilian casualties. This has got to be an all time record for fewest civilillion casualties ever. And that one hitting a school, we don't even know that for sure. That's reported by Iran. We don't even know if that's true. And if it is, the school was put next to a military installation, that's why that would have happened, But we have no confirmation that ever actually happened. And there are fifteen thousand bombing attacks. If there had been any civilians hit, you would have been hearing about it instantly. So that's a pretty good track record, isn't it.
Speaker 10: No, how can you say it's okay at all?
Speaker 11: For children's.
Speaker 5: Listen? I can tell you don't want to change. You don't want to hear anything, you don't want to know anything. You Now, why is it you're so against this war? Forget the children? Why are you so against this war?
Speaker 11: Okay, forget the children?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 11: Yeah, we're saying our number one ally in this it is real.
Speaker 5: Right. Yeah, I know you hate Israel. You had a little anti Semitism running through the veins there, But forget that. I think you are. But forget that. Let's get to why would if you had the worst, most evil terrorist organization on earth? Why wouldn't you want to wipe them out?
Speaker 11: How are you calling I ran the worst set.
Speaker 10: I'm not saying I ran right.
Speaker 5: Don't get me wrong.
Speaker 10: I'm not saying they're.
Speaker 11: On the right and that they have been doing everything right.
Speaker 9: They don't deserve this at all.
Speaker 11: I am saying the reason we are there with our current ally is wrong.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but again, why wouldn't you want to take out the most awful terrorists sponsoring evil government on earth?
Speaker 11: Because we're doing the same thing. We have a track record of right with anything that's come out of the CIA or anything that's come out in the Middle East, it has a track record of CIA was there, CIA was giving money. Let's look at things like the Contra affair.
Speaker 5: But just explain, you can't argue with these guys. You got to play along with it. Hey, that mont Donnie is pretty great. That mayor of New York good, good thing.
Speaker 11: We got a social I'm not down for most politicians, believe it or not.
Speaker 5: Really, Now, what do you do in real life? What do you do for a living real life?
Speaker 11: Right now? I am going to the college. I was in the Marine Corps for fives.
Speaker 5: There you go. It explains you got one of these crazy ecologists, you got those crazy communist professors teaching.
Speaker 11: You no no again. I was in the Marine Corps for five and a half years.
Speaker 5: Uh huh.
Speaker 11: I've maintained a standpoint throughout the entire enlistments. Now I'm going to college.
Speaker 5: And what do you want to be when you What do you want to be when you grow up? What do you want to be? What do you want to be? What do you want to do for a living?
Speaker 11: Right now, I'm studying safety, but I'm about to switch in I'm going to go into nursing.
Speaker 5: All right, Well, that's good, that's good. That's a good profession. And nurses do wonderful work. And Dalton, thanks for checking in. That's a good thing that he wants to be a nurse. I don't know if the patient who is in pain and agony wants to hear a whole lecture on why we're evil in it. As long as you're trying to do some good. Let's go to Judy in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. Judy, how you doing?
Speaker 10: Hey, Mark, I'm doing real good and fantastic, as as usual. Whenever you're talking I like to listen.
Speaker 5: Thanks, And what'd you want to say, Judy? Yeah?
Speaker 10: Well, first of all, if you don't mind, I would like to say, could you have callers talk to callers because I'd like to talk to the guy who was just on. I don't think you were answered your question right?
Speaker 8: You know, Noah, I can't.
Speaker 5: Waste any time. You're not going to change his mind about anything. Whatever he wants to think.
Speaker 10: Of him get something. Yeah, all right, well listen, I just want to share with you my opinion that these billionaires you know, Sorows and the Stingham and the other guy can't even pronounce his name, they're paying people to protest against America and they're wrong. They're treason us. We need to put them in jail. Why can't we do something legally to stop people from doing these trees in.
Speaker 5: This No, that's tough to do. First of all, the biggest new financier of this crazy stuff is Neville Roy Singman, and he's in Singapore. You can't touch him because he's overseas. Nothing you can do to me. He's working with the Chinese Communist government. He's protected by them. You really can't go after him. George Sorows is ninety eight years old. I can't see, you can't hear the son Alex Soros has taken over the business.
Speaker 10: He's just awful there, twice as bad as sorrows. Yeah, there have been.
Speaker 5: People that said you could call him in a congressional hearing or something, put him under oath. You know these soros Is. They financed twenty six of the most awful district attorneys around America, awful ones that will let all the criminals loose. You could bring him under oath and say, explain, why, what interest did you have in Saint Louis that you had finance at district attorney's race? What interest did you have in Portland to finance that district attorney's race? You could ask him all these questions under oath. I don't know. As evil as he is and as horrible as the stuff he finances his I don't know if there's any law under which you could put him in jail. That's the problem.
Speaker 10: It's a good idea, But all the people who are on our side and the Trump's cab Trump, we love my husband and I love Trump. Everything was good, But why isn't anyone thought to do any of this yet. That's just yeah, I can't understand it at all.
Speaker 5: I know. Well, here's the other problem. If you try to go out after Soros, you're gonna have to get him before committee. Now half the committee are Democrats, and Soros makes massive contributions to their campaigns and to their packs, so they're not going to do anything. It's you, really, you really can buy off a lot of this government, and they've been bought off. It's a it's a good point, Judy though. Thanks for calling. Let's go to uh Charlton in Tennessee. Charlton, how you doing.
Speaker 4: How's it going?
Speaker 9: Mark?
Speaker 5: Good?
Speaker 9: Well, I'm not going to go off on Dalton, although I could. The main reason I called was I am thankful for the information we got on the current NASA program. Yeah, because I'm what I call it gorby old retired GORB g RBB grumpy old retired baby boomer. And I'm old enough to remember Alan Shepherd's first flight and John Glynn.
Speaker 5: Alan Shephard was the first astronaut right in the Mercury program. He was up there for what fifteen minutes? And that was about it. It was pretty amazing. Now it doesn't sound like much, but nobody had been up there before, so he was really taking a risk.
Speaker 9: I move that and everything that came after, and rest in peace. The three astronauts that died with the fire on Apollo four.
Speaker 5: Yeah, now I know John Glenn was the first to orbit the Earth. But who was in between Shepherd and John Glenn.
Speaker 9: At the moment, I honestly don't remember.
Speaker 5: I don't remember either, but there were I think it was seven Mercury astronauts. Then the Gemini program where two men would go up to a capsule, and then Apollo and hey, can you you studied this NASA stuff? If you if you look at like an iPhone or something, you come back twenty years later, it looks all different. It looks so much more advanced. If you look at a car in nineteen sixty nine, then you look at one today, Boy, it looks so much more advanced.
Speaker 9: How come go into the space program?
Speaker 5: Well? How come the rocket? The g I? Joe, He's on another subject, Garrett, He's talking about something else. But how come a rocket today looks exactly like the rocket of fifty years ago and the capsule looks exactly the same. It's unbelievable. You can look at a nineteen sixty nine Ford and then go to today. The car looks entirely different, But the rocket's the same exact rocket. The capsule is the same exact capsule. The rocket takes off the same way. You see all that smoke and all that stuff that comes out in youre feel a ground shake, and you'd think there'd be some other way, like some tesla kind of a capsule that just floats right up. You don't need all that big thrusting rocket power. So I don't know, Linda, would you like to be in a capsule? I can't even imagine anybody.
Speaker 2: No, I have claustrophobia me too.
Speaker 5: I can't even imagine that.
Speaker 2: And you can barely get in the elevator.
Speaker 5: They're going to go to the moon. They tell you they got the digital, this, everything, the highest tech, and then that we find out, yes, say, the toilet wasn't working. What I didn't hear that? Yeah, apparently the fan and the toilet broke. And these astronauts have trained for everything on Earth except how to fix this toilet. So they're sending them instructions stop it, yeah, and what to do?
Speaker 6: Are you for real?
Speaker 5: I totally miss this no Google.
Speaker 6: Oh my god.
Speaker 5: I imagine if you're three guys in a little tight capsule, you need that toilet fan fixed, trying to fix that. And then now this mission, they'll just go up there, orbit around, come back. They'll do that a few more times until they're ready to land. Then I guess the plan is to set up a base there, a permanent base. And what do we need a permanent base there? And what does that mean? A permanent base. We're gonna have a Chipotle there, Starbucks, people are gonna live, There's going to be a Marriott there. I don't know who's gonna want to spend any time there. And then I guess the other thinking is from there we'll launch a Mars mission. It will be faster to go from there. But once you've gone, I don't know who wants to go to Mars. You're going to move. Then you go to Mars, we're just walking around. Look at it and empty planets with nothing on them. It doesn't sound like a lot of fun.
Speaker 2: But I bet you get some good pictures.
Speaker 5: You know. Okay, it costs like six billion to get you there just for this picture for your Instagram. It's really not worth it. Speaking of which, follow me on Instagram. I have better pictures. Mark Simone NYC.
Speaker 7: You're the guy who's going to complain about space because there's the WiFi probably isn't good enough.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the WiFi is not good enough. The streamings up there isn't good enough.
Speaker 2: Couldn't get any closer to the towers, that's for sure.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well that's true.
Speaker 6: They're saying. Though, did you hear when Trump went down to Miami to speak at the Florida Initiative, the conference the FII that we're going to have flying cars in like another year.
Speaker 5: I go back to nineteen sixty three and watch the Jetsons with the flying cars for real.
Speaker 6: Listen, I'm not about it.
Speaker 2: They're supposed to be.
Speaker 6: They're saying, MSRP is going to be about four hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this is all we need in Florida. Senior citizens, flying cars.
Speaker 2: The villages will go first.
Speaker 5: It's not gonna work, No, senior citizens. They're gonna elliy, it's so high. It's too high. Of anyway, we'll take some more calls next. Mark Simone NYC at Instagram, Twitter, all that stuff, and don't forget check out Hannity dot Com. All kinds of great stories up there. Back in a moment on the Sean Hannity Show, Sean Hannity talks to the people involved in the top stories of the day. Every day Sean Hannity is on.
Speaker 1: Is all.
Speaker 5: Hey, it's Mark Simone here for Sean Hannity. We found out who the second astronaut, Alan Shepard was the first astronaut, second astronaut into space, Gus Grissom. This was a fascinating guy in space history. Mercury program was first the single astronaut capsule, Gus Grissom. Then they came the Gemini program, two men capsule. Gus Grissom was in that, and in that he became the first astronaut to walk in space. And then there was the Apollo program three man. Gus Grissom flew in that. I think he's the only one to fly in all three. But in the Apollo program, remember that was the capsule that blew up and killed Gus Grissom. It was an amazing story and a great tragedy in the name of it. We should remember he's quite an American hero. Let's take some calls. Let's go to Patrick Kansas City, Patrick, how you doing? I'm doing good. How are you doing? Let me check? Not bad? Not bad? Take your time, don't rush. I wanted to give an answer. What's that I said, Uh, take your time, just go slow, don't rush. So I'd like to, well, not this much time, speed up a little.
Speaker 10: Bit about the the uh.
Speaker 5: I bombing in Iran. Hey, Joe Biden, can you hurry it up?
Speaker 9: Can you hear me?
Speaker 5: No, we can hear you. Wed. Yeah, that's only like eighteen million people listening. You can pause for ten minutes if you want.
Speaker 2: Patrick, Okay, yes, yeah, all right, there we go.
Speaker 5: There you go.
Speaker 10: So I wanted to give an answer.
Speaker 8: Before I brought my point up to.
Speaker 4: The guy earlier that said that the US bombed a school over in Iran.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we don't even know if that's true.
Speaker 4: I have a on good authority.
Speaker 8: I can't say the source.
Speaker 5: Well, we know you're great sources that you have there in Kansas City. Don't you don't have to reveal anything?
Speaker 9: Well, yeah, I ran.
Speaker 5: Bombed the school. Well, we don't even know if the school was bombed, but it's official now. It's coming down from Patrick and Kansas City. That's it. Patrick. I don't know what you're on. But did you bring it up for everybody? That's all right, Well you sound like actually that is coming from military sources. Well, there you go, there you go. It's all right, Patrick, thanks for slowing us up here anyway, take care, Thanks for calling, and we have time for one more. All right, one more call. Let's go to Morgan in Oklahoma. Morgan, how you doing.
Speaker 8: I'm doing good.
Speaker 10: Good to talk with you.
Speaker 8: I was gonna I heard you asking the questions about the shot of the pond. That's physics. It's about having to build to come up. And the main the main two reasons that would be moving up for the Moon is one that's going to be the helium three because of the amount of energy that comes from it. Oh, okay, readily available, readily available from the sun. For you know the sun has been.
Speaker 5: Well, how do we get it? How do we get it back here? How do we get it transported back?
Speaker 8: Oh? You bring it, bring it back the same way that you send the rocket up. You just you load up fuel. It becomes a logistics hub, right, because what people don't realize is our technology because of what's hample SPACEGG like, we're just at the cusp of a whole resource boom that's going to happen.
Speaker 5: Right, that's a very good answer. See I never would have known that. Very good Morgan. Thanks for calling. I mean, you cut you short, but we're out of time. Mark Simone here for Sean Hannity. Normally you can hear me on just go to iHeart. You can get my podcast there. On iHeart. You can get Linda's podcast.
Speaker 2: Called Rogue Recap.
Speaker 3: Thanks for remembering, Mark.
Speaker 5: Rogue Reedcap, I got things on money.
Speaker 6: We're doing great.
Speaker 5: We're doing great, and uh, thank god, we're out of there. I mean, unfortunately we're out of time. But thanks for listening.
Speaker 9: Mhm.