Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: DraftKings, the leader in fantasy sports, just dropped a brand new fantasy game called Pick six. It's the newest way for you to get in on fantasy football action with DraftKings sports Book. Just pick between two and six NFL players and predict if they're going to have more or less of a stat For example, a player will have more or less than one hundred rushing yards or more than one touchdown. Okay, track your lineup, compete against others for a shot at a huge hash prize. Fantastic. Draftking Sportsbook, official sports betting partner.
Speaker 3: Of the NFL.
Speaker 2: Sign Up now takes ninety seconds. Download the Draftking sports Book app. The code is Colin's COLI in the crown is yours.
Speaker 3: What's up, everybody? Welcome back to the Draymond Green Show.
Speaker 1: We are back with a playoff stop host game recording, going to break down the last couple of Dove games. I also talk about some All Star stuff and other few things that seems to be hot topics loading in the NBA right now, and we'll get into those. Before we get into that, just make sure you go subscribe to our YouTube channel. We're trying to get these numbers up for you, guys. Make sure for all our fans, we appreciate you, we love you, Thank you for the support. If you haven't subscribed, make sure you go subscribe, Tell a friend to subscribe, Tell a friend and tell a friend to subscribe. Check out this content and will continue to get spicier and spicier as this season loads.
Speaker 3: But anyway, let's get into ith.
Speaker 1: The Doves take down the Sixers tonight, one nineteen to one seventeen. Jackson has a note on my rundown about my file on the jump ball number one. No one ever gets called for those files. Okay, I did not think that the tip was great. Jump it was. It wasn't great. And if the jump, if it was actually a better toss, I said, the tip to toss. If it was actually a better toss, the grap wouldn't have looked so egregious. But the toss was so bad. I was just holding on for a while for dear life. But there's guys that do that every game. I'm not really obviously one that jump balls every game is kind of this new thing. And I won one against ad like that, so I was like, why not, let's try it again, that's the only chance that I had, and I went for and Tony Brothers being who Tony Brothers is called the file because he spotted it. And yeah, that was my first file before the clock even started.
Speaker 3: And I was nervous as hell because to get.
Speaker 1: One file and the clock hasn't start and your matchup is Joe LMB that is torture.
Speaker 3: So and then I picked.
Speaker 1: Up a trash second file.
Speaker 3: And went to the bitch. For the rest of the quarter.
Speaker 1: However, guys held it down, and you know, we were in a pretty decent position when I came back into the game, and we you know, was able to build some momentum in that second quarter and we went into the to the halftime up to uh we struggled turning the ball over in the first half, in particular the first quarter.
Speaker 3: So we had some bone head turnovers.
Speaker 1: I think we had seven turnovers in the first quarter and also gave up maybe like eight offensive rebounds in the first quarter. And it was very frustrating because if you looked up at the if you looked up at the scorer board or the stat board, they were shooting like thirty seven percent, thirty eight percent, and we were doing great job defensively, but the turnovers and the office rebounds was crushing us, and so we needed to do a better job on both of those, and I think as the game went on, uh, we did a better job of cleaning those things. I think we still ended up with like eighteen turnovers or something like that, which could be better. But when you start off the first half of the first quarter with eight turnovers, it's tough, needless to say. I think the turnovers are you know, they were a couple of them. A few of them that we had were just bad. And you know, I think things something that we can take care of, but really encouraged with with how how the defense has been looking over the last couple of games, I think we're doing a lot better job on the defensive end. I also think our transition defense has been spotty, good at times, bad at time.
Speaker 3: I also think we've.
Speaker 1: Been doing a much better job at the Laker game. Call it what you want, to say what you want, but I think we're doing a better job of defending without following. For instance, Joe ellenb to have two free throw attempts tonight, like Joe Ellenbiid.
Speaker 3: If I'm not mistaken, lead the league and free throw.
Speaker 1: Attempts, and for obvious reasons, he's impossible to stop.
Speaker 3: And so however, it's not always on the guy that's guarding.
Speaker 1: Joelt their files, and sometimes on a lot of times on the guys who come to double team, because you come and you reach, and Joel is a master at that, and he's going to draw the file. And so I think we did a good job not just myself, but a good job overall as a team of swarming the ball, defending without filling, and trying to make them work for his buckets. And you know, overall, I think it ended up being, you know, job well done by our team and saying that, you know, you can play that same defense as Joel can go for seventy, but you know, as a defender, your only job and goal is to just make them take tough, contested shots and you live with the results. Great players are great players for a reason. They make tough shots. They see every defensive scheme that you can throw out there at them. They've seen everyone knowing the man, and so it's just a matter of trying to make them take tough shots and live with the results. And our result was pretty good for us tonight. Joel eb left the game tonight with the injury Number one.
Speaker 3: Prayers up. I hope it's not bad.
Speaker 1: We know one of the stars and Bryce spots in this league MVP well on his way to a back to back MVP, which leads us to our next conversation, which is Joel playing tonight felt very much so because of the sixty five game limit that we actually talked about once before on the pod, and talking about that on the pod, I actually I don't remember what I said verbatim, but I remember the gist of what I said, which was something along the lines of everybody's happy with this sixty five game rule until you got a bomb on NBA All NBA team, you got somebody that's not totally deserving to be the MVP of the league because someone else didn't qualify before the game because of this game limit. Now, where I think is actually quite bullshit myself, is to to incorporate something at this point, a rule like sixty five games need to be played in order to win an MVP or defensive Player of the Your All NBA guys didn't face those rules before, but those same NBA All NBA teams, those same MVP Awards list Defensive Player of the Year. Those saying those lists are the same, like when when the guys who make who win those awards this year pop up on the list that they all be added to or once again, it won't say and and by the way, they reached the sixty five game limit to make that like, it's bullshit, Like that hasn't been a rule, so he said, atally to make guys live up to a certain standard that wasn't the standard before to make these teams.
Speaker 3: But yet you only go on the same team.
Speaker 1: There's no added bonus, no added incentive for these things.
Speaker 3: So you end up on the same list as.
Speaker 1: The guys who back in the day played it may not have played sixty five games, but still made the list. I told you I once lost a Defensive Player of the Year award to Kawhi Leonard, and.
Speaker 3: I think he played fifty one games.
Speaker 1: So whoever wins Defensive Player of the Year this year, it isn't going to say, but he played sixty five games.
Speaker 3: That's bullshit.
Speaker 1: And so in turn you get Joel who comes out there tonight because what he's three games away from not qualifying to win MVP and he forces it and Freak played with him and JK diving for the ball. But maybe it's not as bad if the knee isn't already banged up, right, And so now because yeah, like Joel, if I get it, like, yeah, you want to win MVP. You worked that hard to put the work in that he's put in to get better and continue to play at that level on a nightly basis. Of course you want to win MVP. So yeah, you force it, you get out there and you put yourself in harm's way.
Speaker 3: And then Joel.
Speaker 1: And beat is hurt now now again, prayers up for Joel as we hope it's not something too serious.
Speaker 3: But is that the goal is the goal putting people in harm's way just so they.
Speaker 1: Can qualify for an AWAR, Because I don't think that was the goal, right, This man is actually dealing with an injury. Like again, because you're dealing with injuries for stretches of the season, you don't qualify. So I don't know, man, I don't think. I don't think it's right. I think it's a tough rule to implement because like, we travel crazy, we play a bunch of games. The speed of the NBA game today is totally different than it ever was before. All of a sudden, you see in hamstread a lot more hamstring injuries, calf injuries, soft tissue injuries, all these different things.
Speaker 3: Needs, and.
Speaker 1: You got guys forcing it to get back so they can qualify because guess what, these awards are very much so attached to the amount of money that you can make. They're very much so attached to that. So it's gonna be interesting. You got a lot of NBA owners making huge investments into players, and we're just throwing guys out there banged up just to meet these requirements. See Tyrese Holliburgen came back tonight, probably forced his way back a little bit earlier, not long ago.
Speaker 3: Because he's seen that those numbers start to creep up.
Speaker 1: And guess what he did, went out for what another four or five games before he came back tonight. So it's gonna get really interesting when you got these owners making, these owners of these teams, making these huge investments into players, and yet you gotta throw them at homes. Wait, just because there's a sixty five game limit. Like we all know, when somebody's egregiously just sitting and the difference when somebody's actually hurting. So if you don't have a core base of voters that can identify that, then maybe they shouldn't have a vote. Like, if you can't identify that man, this guy's just been taking games off and taking games.
Speaker 3: Off and not giving, then just simply don't vote for.
Speaker 1: Him, because it is in the hands of the voters, right, so they just simply don't vote.
Speaker 3: But to throw guys in harm's way, I don't really bang with it.
Speaker 1: And now we got one of our premier faces in this league, the MVP of our league, possibly hurt for an extended period of time because he's forcing it because yeah, of course he should be in the running for MVP.
Speaker 3: Damn right he should. And so I think it's whack. I get what people is trying to get at.
Speaker 1: But you got a lot of people making these rules that don't know how it feeled to play it back to back, that don't know how I feel to play a third game in Fortnites, that don't know how I feel to play five and seven. But aside from knowing how it feels to actually compete in that amount of games, because I know, people say, oh, that's your job. Number one, you take sick days and don't and didn't go to work the next day, so shut up. We don't want to hear it.
Speaker 3: But number two again, when guys are actually hurting, it's.
Speaker 1: A real thing. There was no debate that Joe LMB was hurting tonight. I don't think anybody that's up for debate for anyone. And then you have something like that happened right like I don't think it's right.
Speaker 3: I don't. I disagree with it.
Speaker 1: And it'll be interesting to see how far this thing goes because all of a sudden, one of our main guys in this league, one of the faces of our league, is out forcing it to try. And it ain't so great now, So we shall see. But as I said before, wishing the best of Joel, prayers up. I hope to see him back on the course so and hopefully it's nothing too serious. In other news, and Jonathan Kaminga is a star man.
Speaker 3: That young fella is a stud getting to the basket.
Speaker 1: I will finishing with the best of them, getting to his spots, nobody stopping him from getting to his spots, showing you the promise that we've all believed is there he's stepping into that now. He's playing a big role on this team now and that's not changing no time soon.
Speaker 3: He's been very dominant.
Speaker 1: I had twenty five and seven over the last seven I think he had twenty six tonight, and if I'm not mistaken, that's seventh straight games of over twenty points.
Speaker 3: And it's a dominant twenty.
Speaker 1: Like you you notice it ain't just like hes just coming up with twenty And you're like, oh, I didn't know, know you noticing him dominate? And you know JK had a comment where he's you know, a few comments earlier in the year we sat I don't know my role, I don't know this, I don't know.
Speaker 3: That, blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: And what I will say to the young fellas is if you're ever going to go out on the limb and say something, you gotta back it up the way JK doing it, the way he's playing.
Speaker 3: Has been amazing. I told him the other day, I was like, what you should enjoy your livest All.
Speaker 1: Star break everything from now on. You're gonna be at All Star Weekend. But I mean, he is, uh, JK is such a special talent, you know, getting down here to what the pressure that he puts on the rim, it's hard for any defense to guard. And it's been special to watch. Uh, it's been a joy to watch him over the last three years now continue to grow and grow and put the work in and grow in regardless of what is coming from them. Uh. Sometimes and it's not being consistent. That's all a part of it. That's a part of this league, especially when you come on a team like he came on. That is a part of it. But he stayed the course, he continued to put the work in. A lot of credit to that young fella. Him and av puts a lot of work in, a lot of work in, watch a lot of film and to see it paying off for him, that's what you hope, you know, you start to see guys in their third years.
Speaker 3: I was talking about it in my press conference earlier.
Speaker 1: I said to the guys one day, like, man, we had guys who were a little older than us. That was a part of the runs that we went on. You know, me, Steph and Clay pretty young, and they you know, they riding our legs. You know, they they using us like y'all got them young legs. Go. And now as those tables are flipping, you know, and now we're kind of the elder statesman. You hope that you get young guys that you can now use their legs some and JK, it's showing exactly what that maturation process should look like. Like, all right, you guys have held the torch like, not that we're not still doing it, but you can trust me to take some of that responsibility off, y'all backs, you can trust me in doing that. And he's playing great basketball and I love to see it, love to see it. Tell you, mabe, ain't nobody can stop you. I watched, I'm watching. I see it.
Speaker 3: There's nobody that can stop you. Go at him, go at everybody. Why not?
Speaker 1: It's incredible to watch. So keep going, young fella. I love to see it, love to see it, keep on going. Wigs is playing a lot better basketball, which has been great to see a lot of people doubt him. You should trade him, you should do this. Starting to look like two way Wigs again and we love it. And it's coming at a good time. You know, you want to roll into this soon to start a five game road trip, but you want to roll into that All Star break strong, so you roll into it and then you roll out of its.
Speaker 3: Strong, you know, and that's the goal for us obviously.
Speaker 1: Sitting here at twenty and twenty four, we don't have many games giveaway. We've lost a lot of close games, including one the other night against the Lakers, which was a great game, fun game to play in as always, you know, a game that I thought we should have won for sure, yet we let it get away. But you know, you know, the Lakers is one of those teams where I feel like us like on any given night, they can beat anybody in the league, can compete with anybody.
Speaker 3: No problem.
Speaker 1: And then sometimes you kind of have these letdowns and that's kind of been the story of our season as well. So but shout out the wigs, Shout out to JK them young boys playing well BP, Young fella BP number one. Congratulations to the young fella BP on being a rising star in this league. You know, it's beautiful to see. Job well done and well deserved. It's been playing this butt off of all year, doing all the stuff, all the little things, and it's been it's been a joy of watching. You love to see guys who are doing all the work, doing the little things. Putting the work in and get rewarded, and he rewarded. I think my only message to the young fella is, I've seen a lot of guys make that game and never make an All Star game. So make sure that that's a stepping stone and make sure that's make sure that that is a sign of what's to come and not a sign of what has been. You see so many guys I never made a Rising Stars game, didn't make it. But I know guys that was in both of the rosin Stars games and I couldn't make it. That's never been an All Star, hasn't come close. And so you make sure that that's a stepping stone and not a thing of the past. And I know the way that BP works it will be. But just make sure you continue to grow. But congratulations, young fella, not just to bep all the young fellas out there, because that messages to you too. I am one that support all the young guys. I want to see this league continue to grow and the growth is in the hands of the young fellas. And so as to all the young fellas out there, congratulations, keep going, keep getting better, keep putting the work.
Speaker 3: In, but don't look at that and think, oh I made it, that don't mean nothing.
Speaker 1: No, nobody in three years remember who was in the Rosin Stars Game. I know guys that was in the Rosin Star Game three years ago, that ain't in the NBA. No more so to all the young fellas out there, keep it pushing, congratulations, appreciate it, love it, enjoy it, embrace it. But no, when it's all set and down, that don't mean nothing. And nobody gonna put on your resume. Oh he was a two time rising Star. No, we're you an All Star or not. And so make sure that that's the next step. Young fellas. BP also called himself a young Draymond. I've been told that Steph Live. What are my thoughts on that? I get it, Like I understand exactly what he's saying. Somebody that's going to do the little thing, somebody that's going to do the dirty work. Somebody who reads and sees the game for what it is. You know, everybody can't read and see the game. So I get it. I can't say that we quite look like twins, can't quite say that, but.
Speaker 3: No, I get it, and honestly.
Speaker 1: I appreciate the compliment, you know, because that's saying that you think highly of me, and you can only hope that you're young guys that you're trying to show the way respect you and think highly of you and want to be some sort of you know, some version of you.
Speaker 3: And so that means a lot to me.
Speaker 1: And it just means also that I need to continue to be better and better, a better leader, uh, you know, continue to give him something to follow, something to aim for, uh and setting the example so he know exactly how to do it. So funny that Steph lie, but I can definitely appreciate it, and he.
Speaker 3: Does do a lot of those little things.
Speaker 1: As I said before, we are embarking on a far five five game road trip. We always talk about getting a getaway game. We obviously got that tonight and now this road trip is big for us. I think it's starting off in Memphis, Atlanta, Brooklyn, Philly, Indy. Never easy road trip when you're headed east for that amount of game. I think you always want to try to get off to a good start.
Speaker 3: Door.
Speaker 1: It's starting off on the back to back, but those are never easy. But if we can start this road trip off with a win, and men, if it's in the winning in Atlanta, it sets up this road trip nicely for us, and it's a huge road trip. I said, we're headed out on this road trip four games under five hundred. We came back and we can't come back more than four games under five hundred. So it's a big road trip for us at a crucial point in the season. We obviously all know that the trade deadline is about a week away, eight or nine days away the trade deadline, so started getting off to a good start on this road trip is very important for us, very important on how the team is going to look post February eight. And I think you know, for us that's motivation, and yet it's an opportunity to continue to grow and show growth and make sure that we're trending in the right direction when February eighth does roll around, because that trade deadline can get a little treasures. You either keep your phone on or turn it off. But whether you turn it off or keep it on, whatever's going to happen is going to happen. So for us, this is a big road trip and we got to make sure that we approach it the right way. Try to stream some wins together would be lovely to go fiving on this road trip always a tough thing to do with two back to backs, especially, but in saying that, we've let some games get away that we shouldn't have and weren't supposed to. So you gotta go win some games that you maybe shouldn't win or not supposed to. And that's just the nature of the league that we play in, and that is also the nature of the position that we're in.
Speaker 3: So looking forward to going on this road trip. It's a big one for us.
Speaker 1: As I said, hopefully the Dubs will come out the way we should come out and the way we want to come.
Speaker 3: Out Before we get out of here.
Speaker 1: A couple more topics, I'm gonna say this this best one for last, but I'm gonna just go into The All Star starters was announced East All Star Damian Lillard, Tyres Holliburton, j T, Jason Tatum, Jannis Anteto, Compo, and Big.
Speaker 3: Joe l M B M v P.
Speaker 1: For the West, you got Shake Gilgers, Alexander Luka, Duncis, Kevin Durant, Lebron James, and Nikola Jokic. Something glaringly noticeable there, Steph Curry not starting in the All Star Game for the first time in nine healthy seasons, and the question is should the All Star Game be positionless.
Speaker 3: Or is it good to keep positions?
Speaker 1: Quite frankly, if I'm honest, the question comes up at an interesting time because where basketball for a great period of time went positionless. I actually think you're starting to get back to a space like I think some of the change of the NBA's you're actually starting to get back to a space off having positions.
Speaker 3: And so that's kind of one of the things that I've been noticed.
Speaker 1: You're starting to see more teams play two bigs again, like starting to see teams rely on bigs again, And so I think the game is changing and you're kind of getting back to position basketball as opposed to position less basketball. Quite frankly, that could be because most people couldn't win when it was positioning because we just dominated, and you know, I get it, uh, But also, you know, the season kind of goes in way.
Speaker 3: I mean, the NBA kind of goes in waves.
Speaker 1: The style of play, it goes in waves, and you know, I think that wave is starting to change.
Speaker 3: I think it's starting to take a turn.
Speaker 1: And so that whole question stems from should Steph Curry be starting now. Of course, I think Steph Curry should be starting. Absolutely. Question is who do you remove? Do you remove Luca? Do you remove Shay? Both of those guys are having MVP type seasons. The question you also asked, is the fan vote still a way? Because I think that at times can get a little skew.
Speaker 3: But it's never a perfect answer, right, Like.
Speaker 1: The media has to say, sometimes we don't think they know what the hell they're talking about.
Speaker 3: Either.
Speaker 1: Players have a say, love the NASAs, but three people voted for the NASAs to be a starter new and so I don't know what the right answer is. I honestly don't you know. You're trying these different things. But Steph Curry is an All Star starter. Not saying Lucas should be removed. I'm not saying Shay should be removed. But Steph Curry is an All Star star. Sucks that he's not saying that no chance he misses the All Star Game as a whole. I've been an All Star player All Star four times. One time I wasn't healthy, I didn't start any and I don't care. Being an All Star is being an All Star. I'll take it. I'm sure Steph will take it. Although Steph is great and he probably is pissed off that he's not starting. It's just a weird thing, right, like when you started for so long, that's a weird thing to see. But in saying that, brother is still going to be an All Star. But congratulations to those guys that are starters. You know, we Jaylen Brunson could have been an All Star star. Tyrese Maxie could have been an All Star starter. And yeah, you know, there's only two guard spots, and so I know a lot of people were shocked that Dame was the starter over those two guys.
Speaker 3: Damian Lillard is Damian Lillard.
Speaker 1: And the reality is, when you're voting, you see the name Damian Lillard or Jaylen Brunson, You're probably going to lean more towards Damian Lillard just because of the history, Like like if he's right there, it's like if one is right here and one is right here, the person who gets that Noah's usually the guy who's done it over and over and over again. Very seldomly you do you to get the benefit of the doubt the first time. And I'm not sure if Jaylen Brunson has been an All Star yet maybe he was an All Star last year, Jackson, what we got on that.
Speaker 3: I kind of think he might have missed it last year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think he made I don't think Jayleen Brunston has ever been an All Star.
Speaker 3: So to think I don't think he has. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So to think that Jaylen Bronson is going to get the nod over Damian Lillard, it's just not a realistic thing because he's not an All Star in the minds of people until you are an All Star, and so.
Speaker 3: Sucks. But that's just the way it goes. That's how the cookie crumbles.
Speaker 1: I know Jaylen Bronson will get in his first All Star Game this year and then you can have a different conversation next year. But to just think he's going to get that nod over Damian Lillard, who's number one in the Eastern Conference for the first time in his twelve year career just not going to happen. I wish for thinking, No, the Knicks fans wanted it, but next year maybe, But to get to think you're going to get that nod the first time, that's just not how it works. And before we get out of here speaking of Damian Lillard. UH. The Milwaukee Bucks has hired Glenn Doc Rivers legend DOT. I saw Doc. I thought Doc was loving that. Uh that that job on with ESPN on the sideline doing some reporting, some analysts work.
Speaker 3: I thought Doc was loving that. That schedules.
Speaker 1: We then hot right back in the grind Doc, Welcome back, Welcome back, Champ. Adrian Griffin out UH forty games into his first season as a head coach. I thought it would be tough for Adrian Griffin at the beginning of the season. The first couple of games I saw he subbed someone in for Gianna Joanna sent the person back to the bench like, get out of here, man, I'm not subbing out yet.
Speaker 3: That's just not a good tone to set.
Speaker 2: UH.
Speaker 1: Says a lot about the respect of your star player and the head coach, and so you can kind of see like, ah, that's not good, and then the defense isn't good. And I think I think it's tough to blame Adrian Griffin for their defense not being good because I think it's more of a personnel thing. The reality is you traded away your best perimtered defenders.
Speaker 3: You traded away Drew Holliday.
Speaker 1: You traded away Grayson Allen, and I'm sure I could be missing someone else that you traded away. But those two guys in particular are really good defenders, and Drew is great, So.
Speaker 3: To kind of blame.
Speaker 1: Him when I say him, I mean Asian Griffin for the lack of defense, I think that's a tough thing to do.
Speaker 3: I think that's very tough to do.
Speaker 1: Because there are certain challenges that's presented, Like they play a lot of drops with with Brooke and Giannis. When you got Drew chasing over, Drew's not screenable. So when you got Drew chasing over, then it's easier to be in a drop. But when you don't have Drew chasing over, then that drop looks totally different. And all of a sudden, guys coming out dot in you eye, and that's a totally different thing. And so I think it's tough to blame that on Adrian Griffin. I also think that's a tough position for Doc to come in under also.
Speaker 3: Because if.
Speaker 1: If that comes from a lack of or from personnel, if that's a personnel thing, what's Doc supposed to do that's a personnel thing? And so then you're coming in and expected to be the savior and essentially of the defensive unit. I've never known Doc to be the greatest defensive coach in the world. What I have known Doc is to have some offensive says that how you scratching your head? Like, where was I supposed to be in help on that one? Coming out of time? I was dolling plays up crazier than anyone we've ever seen. That's what I've known Doc for, and so tough circumstance, I think, to come in under and then you're also coming in on the championship and bus. Quite frankly, Doc has been under that since for the last ten to fifteen years of his career, championship or bus, so it's not necessarily unfamiliar.
Speaker 3: Territory for him.
Speaker 1: But you're also coming in midseason and you're expected to turn that thing around like that.
Speaker 3: I think that's going to be interesting.
Speaker 1: I also think it's very interesting Milwaukee Bucks are paying three coaches at once right now, But get your money, Fellas.
Speaker 3: And Doc got that bag. Doc got paid and man Howard is Doc.
Speaker 1: Doc got to be pushing seventy maybe early sixties.
Speaker 3: I don't want to age Doc too fast.
Speaker 1: By the way, he's okay, early sixty to get the money doctors God had sixty two.
Speaker 3: Kelly Jeremiah Austin.
Speaker 1: Your trust funds just got better because Doc just got broke off something crazy. And I'm happy for you, my brother, get to that money. And I'm looking forward to seeing how the rest of this year plays out. Looking forward to it. I think that's gonna be something that everybody will be watching for. And when you're expected to come in and be to say, that's a tough spot. But if anybody hand can handle it, I think Dot, can you cut out for a champ? We shall see what happens, but until next time. That's a wrap from this episode of The Draymond Green Show.
Speaker 3: Peace