Speaker 1: Welcome to night Cap Takeover Week two. It is still a tea stead Takeover and I am joined by two legendary guests, well host co host excuse me, two legendary co hosts. This evening, I got the future Hall of Famer a dog Tea Sizzle, and I got the platinum recording artists out of Brooklyn, New York.
Speaker 2: My dog may know. What's going on?
Speaker 3: Fellas, what's happening?
Speaker 2: Are we feeling this? America?
Speaker 3: Five?
Speaker 4: Feeling good man?
Speaker 1: What's the fourth of July plans?
Speaker 2: Looking like we got the fourth tomorrow? What we're doing?
Speaker 5: I mean, I'm gonna float around a little bit. I've been on set shooting this all this TV show. Me and Shock and a couple of people been on there all so tomorrow I think that tomorrow's the last day.
Speaker 4: I'm looking for plate Bron.
Speaker 2: You can you tell us about the show that.
Speaker 5: It's a it's a mob Inspire show. It's the show that's already on on TV right now, so on it's on Amazon, I believe Prime, it's graves in it.
Speaker 4: It's already two seasons in. We on the third season. So we've been shooting for it for the last week. This this whole week rad what's the name of it again, graves In. So it's a mob show. It's about, you know, the Italian mafia back in the eighties.
Speaker 5: Shack is a gang some one of the goons, and you know, it's just the interaction between the white Italian mafia and some of the black dudes that was holding it down in that day.
Speaker 2: Really.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, it's characters, his characters Mustafa.
Speaker 6: Oh wow, So how do they shoot that when you staying in to him? You know, sha like the biggest.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, Shack is God's size.
Speaker 3: Like as a director, you would think, like, all right, do they give.
Speaker 6: You give you like apple boxes to stand on and something like that.
Speaker 4: You know, nah, I'm six steaks, so I'm a I'm, I'm I'm.
Speaker 3: Nobody's staying in the.
Speaker 6: Sha like, I mean, I've never felt so small in my life. Like I meant, like Nickelodeon Awards or something. He was like hosting and he was just the biggest human being. He had the like the biggest hands, like the biggest head. Was just like, I'm not finished standing next to this dude and with my mom, I'm not finishing this. His dude I'm with my woman, like to her, I'm the biggest man she ever seen.
Speaker 3: But then he comes fucking Shack. You know what I mean.
Speaker 6: I mean ring Shack got four and all them. Man, I'm like, nah, man, we got to move around.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you have to move away.
Speaker 6: From that, like that was the bigger that had more money and more accolades than me.
Speaker 3: Move around.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: We we we've seen you appearing in starring shows, movies, you know.
Speaker 2: We rapping skills top top notch. How is how is Shack as an actor?
Speaker 4: You gotta remember Shaq been doing this.
Speaker 5: You gotta remember Shaq was in movies and back in the nineties, Shock Shack is done it at all. Right, we're talking basketball, we're talking racking, were talking rap.
Speaker 4: Let's not forget he was Yeah, let's not forget he was platting to work with Biggie nine.
Speaker 3: Every Shack album went platinum.
Speaker 4: Know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Back in those days when they was you know, when the Fool Schnickens and all that was out, and that was that's unheard of.
Speaker 6: For a person who's not really a rapper and he like got in the rack and for him to release and albums and all of them go playing like people don't understand how hard it is to go playing, Like if the album sold five hundred thousand albums, right, major success, you know what.
Speaker 5: I'm saying, right, right, right, right? I mean, listen, he he had a love for the culture. He come from the culture. Right, You don't have to actually be an artist to come from culture. You growing up, we come from the same kind of backgrounds. We all played basketball on crates. We all went to school and tried to play ball. And at the same time we was on our way to school, we was listening to rap music.
Speaker 4: We was doing the same thing.
Speaker 5: So, I mean, it's it's only right, but he's one of the ones that really was able to cover all those bases. And then when we talk about movies, like, I mean he did many Blue.
Speaker 6: Chips, Yeah, what else Shaq was in? Because I just saw him like yesterday, I'd like to see before like cameo than.
Speaker 7: That you're saying, man, And it's still to still be really like right, the standard test of time is that we're talking because a lot of that was what early nineties, early mid nineties.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, Blue Chips.
Speaker 6: I want to say it's like ninety three Hardaway, Right, this is Orlando, Yeah, this is Man Steel. That's he was like in Freddie Got Finger like you know, remember they they loved shot like right, like Man was putting them in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but a moment shot.
Speaker 2: He's a mobile yeah right, yeah, all right, man, No, let me let me ask you this. I know you got your New York roots.
Speaker 1: You know, we all have been in the news and brows in the world Wide Web show. What's your thoughts on the Diddy Verdict? What's your thoughts on on p Diddy Verdict?
Speaker 4: I think it was. I mean, listen, it was.
Speaker 5: To me, it was always an overcharged situation. I never felt like it should have been a rico. I never felt like it should have been in the courtroom because if you understand what a rico is, this was never that.
Speaker 3: To catch the mo like we did.
Speaker 4: We're talking organized crime.
Speaker 5: We're talking about running a criminal enterprise, all right now, Like he was, he was doing things that I mean I was. I probably wouldn't do it. I might have thought I was a freak, but until now I realized that I really I'm right, Okay.
Speaker 4: But at the end of the day, it wasn't It wasn't a Rico.
Speaker 5: And then my whole thing is like they created this whole narrative and then when the trial came out, we didn't see none of that. Like they had this whole thing about diddy parties.
Speaker 4: What happened to the Diddy parties?
Speaker 5: Because if you look at what was going on in the transcripts and what happened in the in the in the testimony, those freak.
Speaker 4: As no parties. This was the hotel with the.
Speaker 5: Man, his woman and whatever else they have right right, this is closed off. Personal situations had nothing to do with Remember all this talk about the sex dungeon, underage kids, rapists, all the the drugs and the baby. Oh you I knew the case was was flimsy when when they started to only talk about the baby. O you when the fans is leaking leaking information to the media and they're only talking about the baby, Yo, what we what were really talking about?
Speaker 3: What ain't talking about? What comes out? You like? Yo, this is bad?
Speaker 6: Like and you know, all of us being in the black community, we know people like the Fives don't come get you unless they know they got a casse.
Speaker 5: We know that's that's that was the case here. But but that's not always true. And I tell people that all the time. The fred the fans gotta and and and you've seen it right now in this case right here where there turn and really kind of make a narrative, right and really spin it.
Speaker 4: They known to do this. They do it all the time. Right. You'll get locked up for for.
Speaker 5: For one situation and next thing you know, you got a conspiracy because they then created the narrative around it. So they do it. It's just that create that narrative. They tell you exactly who you are, right and they drag you in the courtroom and say this is who you are.
Speaker 4: And I think that now we.
Speaker 5: Got a chance to see that because this is a situation where it was.
Speaker 4: A domestic grand situation.
Speaker 3: This is what this really was.
Speaker 5: I mean, we're talking about a super rich guy, super famous guy.
Speaker 4: Come on, man, like we go like really like if if this was a situation where he was.
Speaker 5: Uh having Cassie have sex with dudes and the dudes was paying him, that's that's something different because now he.
Speaker 4: Would be making money from from from selling her off.
Speaker 6: But that that's not this or like you know, Rico, like I said, they created it to catch the mob. They couldn't catch like the headline bosses, so they created the rico like if this guy standing next to you and he collected money illegally this way, and this guy standing next to you he collected money that way, and they try to trump all of y'all together. You know what I needed to really catch the mob, you know what I'm saying. But like, when when it came out, we was like and I was like, where's where's the rocketeer?
Speaker 4: But where's everything that they that they had in the media.
Speaker 5: Where's the such dungeon, where's the underage kids? Where's the all of the all these tapes? But they said, oh man, all these people, where's these people.
Speaker 4: That was getting raped and all that?
Speaker 6: Where's Like it was back like we all saw the video and was like, oh, like it's bad. So they see the video and then like we think, it's like, oh, it's only gonna get.
Speaker 5: Worse from here, right, because they use that video to get people checked.
Speaker 3: So it was like work here, It's like what else is coming out?
Speaker 6: And then the transcript's coming out and then you start seeing the interaction between him and cast.
Speaker 5: And I'm like this kind of sounds like I'm always down for a free golf.
Speaker 4: I'm always down for golf.
Speaker 6: That's complicitly she was like, like I said, she was with me until she wasn't, and then I was like, right that that's not really rico or everything else that they had him charge for it, Like you see any evid into that, and like, if I get into it with my age girls, new dude, that don't make me.
Speaker 3: They don't get me.
Speaker 6: A racketeering charge, you know what I'm saying, Like I think that's what they were trying to say. Where the bombing of kid cut his car, Like, oh, that's racketeering, you know what I'm saying. You send somebody blow up his car.
Speaker 1: I'm like, yeah, that's stuff or that's I'm getting lost on Like like you said, man, no, where is all those other.
Speaker 5: Because if you said, because that's a tactic that the fairs use, right is to so they got the media right, So they leaked this to the media to control the narrative. So now what happens is they tampered with the jury pool because now in the eyes of the public, he gives you you.
Speaker 4: Can't tell people.
Speaker 5: You can't tell my daughter mother that puff don't deserve to be in jail based off of what is in the media, not even what's happening in the court. You can't tell the average person that he don't belong in the jail because if you if you looked at what the media was was promoting, it was it was just this super high, heinous level of criminality that just makes you feel like this dude was.
Speaker 3: Just the worst of the world.
Speaker 4: But in the courtroom it.
Speaker 6: Was real like we was all like, well, where where's the rage team? Like they had to drop all that cause they didn't present any evidence of anything.
Speaker 3: To describe this.
Speaker 5: Like even at the men, you know what I'm saying, no, no, no, and this is and that's why he only got convicted for the inner state transportation of prostitutes. Now they're saying that you cannot transport prostitutes from across state lines and do transactional business with them, even though this is all consents, even though this is consensual.
Speaker 4: Now you got to you.
Speaker 5: Talk about complicit So now you got you got, you got puff, you got the woman, and then you got the sex worker. Everybody is complicit. So now he's the he had a he had a one man rico. Right, when do you ever see those and the reason why he had a one man rico because he had unindicted co conspiracists co conspirators.
Speaker 4: Who was the co conspirators? The woman and the sex workers? But what do they do?
Speaker 8: They use them toify I mean, like I asked my boys every day, I'm like, dude, if ice cream Trump said was ice cream?
Speaker 3: You know, roll through?
Speaker 6: If I buy ice cream? And I'm being like, hey, I know some of my boys over here they love ice cream too. You're selling ice cream? Did that mean that makes me a sex trafficker? Because I'm purchasing you know what I'm saying. I'm like, dude, you're providing a service that I'm buying it like.
Speaker 4: I'm making you do that, you know.
Speaker 5: And that's the thing that right, so when you got text like you know, I'm always down for a freak off and things like that, and and it's it's.
Speaker 4: A lot of great area, right coercion, Like you.
Speaker 5: Gotta be to somebody, you gotta be like, yo, you gotta you gotta do this. Like when you think it's sex work, you think somebody locked up in the dungeon.
Speaker 4: You think somebody is like.
Speaker 6: Against That's what I thought, Like like sex trafficking was, you know what I'm saying, not like, oh, you know, I'm into some freaky ship. I like seeing my girl getting busted down and I go buy a guy on the hammer or something like that. Now I'm safe trafficking because I gotta like I said, like after like when at first, when the diatment first came out, like I said, like, I know, we all know that they trump your charges to get you complete basically to scare you. Like nobody, like especially a person at his position, who his reputation was at state. You know, he don't want all this coming out, you know what I'm saying. They was trying to like corner him and did. He was like, no, I'm a fighting you know what I'm saying, even all this freak golf, all this stuff coming out, what she's gonna say and embarrass him and stuff like, and he stood his ground, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: But everybody know, the fan's gonna trump your charge. They're gonna charge you.
Speaker 6: More than what actually went on to scare you in there like that. But like you said, it was his high profile cage. They had raids at like at the same time by tootals, you know what I'm saying, La and Miami and York.
Speaker 3: So it's like we I'm thinking, like, all right, they didn't. They didn't.
Speaker 6: They didn't set up these raids at the same time. So can't nobody alert each other, you know what I'm saying. They come at so you think like, oh, when they come yeah, so I'm thinking like they got something.
Speaker 3: And then as a trial going on, it's like.
Speaker 6: All they talking about is the sact. I'm like, like, Rether, it's your kink or not.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, Whatever your kink is, whatever you're into. You long, all parties are screaming where's.
Speaker 4: The parties at?
Speaker 5: Because you got to understand, they didn't change what the narrative on what a Diddy party is to the point where you have regular people seeing you in the street, playing with you like you may hear you was at a.
Speaker 4: Diddy party, Diddy parties.
Speaker 3: But everybody was trying to go like we would We didn't.
Speaker 8: We didn't know, you think about but none of those, none of none of the other the freak.
Speaker 6: Of right, everybody know like like they try to even get you know, King Jones for King j was like, yeah, you know, you know for having you know, like like they's always been on in main Street. He didn't have like the best parties and stuff.
Speaker 4: One hundred percent.
Speaker 3: He got an own video.
Speaker 6: He was like, all right, this is the nice party for everybody, but everybody want to leave in about a couple of hours, like giving his war like if you staying here, it's gonna get a little while, you know. Man, So I don't think like like everybody was like, oh he was at a dty party.
Speaker 3: He's at the deity party.
Speaker 6: Like, no, I never get I was never cool enough to get in fighting, but did I want to go?
Speaker 3: At one point, yeah, I was like how this ship out?
Speaker 5: Like I've been, I've been, And what my point is is that I don't know, I've never seen nothing crazy, and I don't know nobody else that did.
Speaker 4: But but then when you look at what happened in.
Speaker 5: The court, all of those instances of freak offfs had nothing per se. Had had everything to do with a man in his per the new kink, his fetish, his sexual nature, whatever, that's his business.
Speaker 3: It's crazy. The crazy is the evil world we live in.
Speaker 6: So world we live in, yeah, man, but hey, what do you think he gonna get time served. You're gonna serve some more.
Speaker 4: Go see that?
Speaker 5: See I thought he I thought he should have got bail because you know, because the technically the first offender, but the fans is dirty. They like to play this game with what they call unindicted.
Speaker 4: Criminal conduct.
Speaker 5: So when it's time to sentence you there, even though you're not convicted of these things, they like to add in things something else. You see what the judge said, he said, oh it was even he got convicted of prostitution. The judge held his bell because of the video was casting.
Speaker 4: Because oh it was.
Speaker 5: It was violence, and it was the worst violence is is the violence behind closed doors? What like he didn't get convicted of violence? Did he get convicted of violence? No, he didn't get you see what I'm saying. And then let's be honest, like that happened like what nine ten years ago, not the diminishing the situation ago. But but it's and then it's it's not like he was out.
Speaker 4: Here terrorizing these people.
Speaker 5: So it's like when you start saying, oh, we we scared for our lives.
Speaker 4: Was he he was just home? Was he just out here looking running down looking.
Speaker 6: For these people right like, yeah, uh uh, I don't know. It's a very.
Speaker 5: It's all It's all about the it's all about who's spending the narrative, and it's all about playing with the minds of the people. Man, because I realize now it ain't it ain't always about the truth.
Speaker 4: It's about the perception.
Speaker 3: Okay, No, he's going off book. Uh no, t A.
Speaker 6: But I've just been I've been dying like every when I found out we got me, you know, I was like, I already know a question.
Speaker 3: I was going to ask him, but uh.
Speaker 6: Good Nazza Jim jentmen, I knew I want to hear I want to hear a rap.
Speaker 5: So but this is this is this is the genius thing right here, that everybody not realizing the fact that you asking me that, the fact that you right now asking me that question right now, This is what this is all about.
Speaker 4: It's about ourgorithm.
Speaker 5: Man, Jim understood understands the power of olgorithm, the power of the Internet, the power of conversation. Come on, man, we know who Nas is, we know what Nas did. We understand the greatness in naz a rap god a rap. Right, but we it ain't about that, right, it's about.
Speaker 4: The fact that Jim's saying I'm better than ours right now. He's saying he's.
Speaker 5: Better than ours right now, because why because it creates conversation.
Speaker 4: You just asked me, this is what is a problem.
Speaker 6: So they say the rap world, it's like you know, basketball or competitive sports, like you want to say you the best.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: It ain't no, it ain't. It ain't nothing wrong with nobody.
Speaker 8: That nothing wrong with nobody.
Speaker 6: You don't feel yourself, especially in your business. If you don't feel yourself like that, like pauls. You know what I'm saying, Like, then it's really you. You ain't never gonna have no leave like you said such and such as better than you.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Listen, feel how you want to, nigga.
Speaker 5: Don't say you better than whoever. Go go up it like you better than in the world. Like that's how you feel. That's how you feel where that you understand. But but you can feel that way prior of right. You can feel that way.
Speaker 4: In the studio. You know, I'm in the studio, we all unerstand. I'm like, man, I gotta kill everybody in here.
Speaker 5: When you say it when you said to the public, you gotta know what come back with that, and the fact that he already knew would it come with you? Like you know, but it don't matter because it's about the It's about the conversation that creates the algorithm that creates this energy that every time you turn around.
Speaker 4: Now he right, So I.
Speaker 6: Will say this so like like I didn't even know, like before Jim Jones came out with Balling, I just thought he was part of the Dipset crew, you know, I ain't really think like like Jim Jones was a rapper and don't don't remember that run Jim Jones had where they had Balling and and uh what else is am I thinking of?
Speaker 2: He did?
Speaker 6: He did a Diddy joint the Sherry did. Like like Jim Jones, he does have like hits.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, like The Party two.
Speaker 6: But like Dons, he was in that transition era before hip hop really became mainstream and when you really had to spit, like you really had to have talent, you know what I'm saying, And Hans came out like lyrically, and like I didn't appreciate this until I was older because I was a Tupac fan.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: When you thirteen or twelve, you really impressible, you know what I'm saying. Like Tupac told me don't listen to Nads and all these other rappings, so I'm like listening to them, you know what I'm saying. And then I like got into a debate and I was like nahs, and then everybody clowned me.
Speaker 3: I was like, maybe I need to go back and go listen to this dude.
Speaker 6: And then like he was just like like nay.
Speaker 5: One of the one of the brigst like not definitely one of my favorites that.
Speaker 3: Like he he he was like he's.
Speaker 6: Like part of those brand, like he's street, but he's also very intuitive like Rob, I mean, excuse me. Nas is very intelligent, you know, like Karen's one was and and and public Enemy like like Nons weren't bringing it to me, and I was just yem like like Nons very.
Speaker 3: Intelligent, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: One of those those rappers that can get you to think, you know what I'm saying, and get you to feel and and be happy to be black. Like yeah, like he started out Queen's big projects. Where I'm at now, you know what I'm saying, Like Nas one of them rappers.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, No, not and and and.
Speaker 5: Not only that, like I mean, we gotta we gotta really also not just talk about you know, what he did the rap game, but just on the business side, like the things that he's doing.
Speaker 4: Like so I mean, listen, man, I'm cool with Nas. Uh uh. Jim is my brother.
Speaker 5: You know, I had the opportunity to work with Nas, perform with Nas, like you know what I mean. So it's it's we're talking about legendary ship man, every every you know, everybody and brought something to the game right that that that somebody could leave it, you understand. So when Nas did and what he's still doing on the business side is definitely admirable.
Speaker 4: So you know, you can't take nothing from did you take.
Speaker 3: Nothing from either one of them?
Speaker 6: Like I said, I want to discredit like Jimmy, you know what I'm saying, Like like Jim Jones, Like I think I love Jim.
Speaker 3: Jones, you know, and like we all had we've all been.
Speaker 6: To a party and one of his songs that come on turned us up, like all right, I was waiting to hear that. Now you can get there, you know what I'm saying. So I didn't want to discredit Jimmy. I just didn't like that the conversation started from.
Speaker 1: Like, you know exactly what he's doing, eighteen or eighteen year old said the competition.
Speaker 5: But that is that is a perspective though, right, So that is a that is a perspective for some. See. The thing about this is this, everything is from your own point of view for me, and and a lot of things is.
Speaker 4: From whatever your social circle is.
Speaker 5: So you had a ninety year old that said that he didn't he wasn't tapping in with nas. Maybe that was just that nineteen year old because maybe that's what his social circle was, and he was more tapped in with Capito. So you know, everything you gotta take with a grain of salt, man, and everything is relative, you understand. So you know, like I said, though, this is really not about the common This is really just about the conversation. He ain't about us really picking one up over the other.
Speaker 4: This is not what this is about.
Speaker 2: No exacutive spirit of competition. Man.
Speaker 1: We all feel like we're the best, and I respect it. Ness for sure. Let's go to a younger artist, DDG recording artists and a big name streamer. Apple Music just got called out by DDG after his name started showing up when users type the poop emoji.
Speaker 2: How would you guys feel about that? Well, how do you guys feel about that? With Apple? And it's all publicity, good publicity.
Speaker 4: No, I don't. I think you gotta learn. I think it can be if you learn how to flip it. But certain things you.
Speaker 2: Just don't want on it on your name.
Speaker 4: Now. I don't know if that's that serious.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 4: So Apple Music did that? Why would they do that?
Speaker 2: I don't know, but DDG called them out it.
Speaker 1: Anytime the users was typing the poop emoji, his name was popping up, his name started to show up.
Speaker 2: That is, I don't know about the algorithm.
Speaker 4: I mean you could.
Speaker 5: Probably flip that though, you understand so that I wouldn't say is a super duper negative because actually it kind of puts you in the in the algorithm, and he kind of got that way with the streaming anyway, So you could probably flip that into it into a positive.
Speaker 4: It's all about what you do with it. But certain things.
Speaker 5: I feel like I don't even I wouldn't even want on me, Paul, Like I.
Speaker 4: Wouldn't even want on my name. I wouldn't want associated.
Speaker 3: With me exactly. So what what happened? What did he say happened?
Speaker 1: He said, his name popping up when somebody I guess in the search engine would type the poop emoji, his name DDG will pop up, and it's like a like a running joke, Doodoo gang or doodoo or whatever. But right right, right, right right, So he called about it, like to fix that algorithm?
Speaker 3: So Apple did they fix it from the Apple?
Speaker 2: Did that Apple Music?
Speaker 4: No Apple Music?
Speaker 5: Or just like like, yeah, you go to Apple Music, you type, you type.
Speaker 4: In the poop moji, And that's what I was gonna say.
Speaker 3: So like if I google a pooper moji and a whole bunch of d d G.
Speaker 1: Ship but come up what I have right here in front of it, said Apple Music? Apple, what do you think sabotage or something like that?
Speaker 3: I don't like. What's the downside?
Speaker 2: It's people have been trolling saying DDG stands for Doodoo garbage.
Speaker 6: Oh right right, He's like two up with somebody right right, right right.
Speaker 2: It's still up on Apple Music right now.
Speaker 1: Like if you if you type that in, it's and he called him like, hey, y'all need to fix this algorithm, Like, my name is not synonymous with the pooper mojic. Damn, what does A stand for? It's a lot of publicity. I really don't know what DDG stands for. We gotta we gotta fact check that. It's a lot of it's a lot of.
Speaker 4: Oh, I just put it in and it's.
Speaker 3: This is a fact.
Speaker 4: Damn, damn, they.
Speaker 2: Did my damn Alpha music. You gotta fix that.
Speaker 4: All you gotta do is type in.
Speaker 5: Can Okay, All you gotta do is type in that shithead that's on your mojis.
Speaker 4: Hey, that's a shithead, right, that's Spad. It's doodoo.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's poop right, and you click on it in the search engine, and his name is the first name that comes out.
Speaker 3: For a drop. What garbage?
Speaker 2: They saying that doodoo garbage.
Speaker 5: That's what the people that have been fooling him saying that it stands for right, his name don't stand for that. But they've been playing with him saying stands for doodoo garbage.
Speaker 4: But this is dead long, right then.
Speaker 1: It stand stands for Darrel, Dwayne Grandberry, Darryl. Yeah, his name, so it's his initials.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't want nobody playing on my name like that man Apple fixed that Apple Music, get him, get him right?
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is this is real deal here. This is definitely wow.
Speaker 2: So back to the point, like all publicity isn't good publicity.
Speaker 5: I mean, I don't think that that's too crazy with something that you.
Speaker 1: Know, he's probably got a spike in in searches or strange.
Speaker 4: This is what I'm saying, Like.
Speaker 8: That you can flip that, like resulting to him getting his checks.
Speaker 3: I think that's how he he gets.
Speaker 5: His brand, is you can flip that. That can be flipped that that that you can be you can use that. That ain't something like they're saying somebody touched on somebody.
Speaker 4: Or you know what I'm.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's like yeah, yeah, something ship you don't want to be accused of. You don't even want to associated with your name.
Speaker 6: Who was the person he into into it with another streamer. No, it's just random fans trolling, fan trolling.
Speaker 1: He's in the news quite a bit. He having some back and forth. I know him and his son's mother they.
Speaker 5: Beat they beat the brakes off of Nigga recently for calling him that in public.
Speaker 4: I like that. That was pretty impressive. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, I like that. Yeah yeah.
Speaker 5: They what was necessary when the nigga is playing with you in public?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: He in the new Like I think he into it with like another streamer or something like that. I don't know, don't quote me, but I think they get into it war the words like they going back and forth online.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: I really don't get that, Like, you know, I grew up around gangsters. Like when the games had a problem with you, he wasn't gonna tell you on Twitter.
Speaker 5: He was that days is over with though, man, so listen, it is what it is.
Speaker 4: You're gonna have more words on the internet.
Speaker 7: That's it.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I don't. I don't play them games like.
Speaker 4: I grew up. So what what? What? What happened?
Speaker 5: If somebody that that knew you from your hometown, right.
Speaker 4: That made it happen?
Speaker 5: Y'all might have had some friction in the past and he started him on YouTube page and he just starts talking crazy about you every other day.
Speaker 3: I probably know somebody that he know, Like what people.
Speaker 6: Tell you, boy, like when I see him, we're gonna have We're gonna have a discussion.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: No, don't he don't. He don't come out like I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't know it ain't don't.
Speaker 5: If it was that easy, these niggas wouldn't be talking. Let me just tell you something you got.
Speaker 4: You got a whole like.
Speaker 5: Section of YouTube for guys that just you know that they monetize their pages and the way that they attracted the viewership is to talk crazy about artists, rappers or whatever they talk like.
Speaker 4: So I mean, yeah, like.
Speaker 5: But but they're not doing it just for cloud though.
Speaker 4: They're doing it to monitor for money.
Speaker 5: Because if they if their page is monetized, right and and and and and they're saying the most outland of ship right and it's like, oh, it's it's like clickbait for people.
Speaker 4: To click on it.
Speaker 5: Right, So they don't and they don't care about like my thing because they ain't coming.
Speaker 6: Out exactly like my thing is like you never underestimated dude from another hood because there's another you in that hood. You know what I'm saying, Like, like what happened when you run into a that's really about that. You may think this is all about streams and it's all cute and getting clicked, and then you get confronted by that person or somebody that love that person that is close to that person like that that's really with that, Like I don't believe in like bring an ex drug like heat on yourself. So does it like to start beef for like clips? Like like what it's saying is not all money is good money?
Speaker 5: Like yeah, but yeah, but this is for you, so you gotta you gotta remember some of these guys ain't got no outlets, you know, have no other opportunities. And now the internet then provided them a way to be able to make a few tools and fuse. So what do they do?
Speaker 4: They do it.
Speaker 5: They do it for the views, right, They motivated by the views because the views bring them what monetization.
Speaker 4: So they don't care. It ain't personal.
Speaker 5: We don't be fuck you made over something that I don't fuck fuck you mister subbs whatever whatever, like I don't care, Like whatever, I take it at what cost of you?
Speaker 4: What costs? If no cost?
Speaker 5: Because guess what if if if you're not a person that's in traffic coming out doing the things that people do that get money and like the party, have fun.
Speaker 4: Then then you then you're not in traffic. You're making your money and you stay home.
Speaker 5: You're in your basement and your girl in your wife house, in your backyard, whatever you're at.
Speaker 3: You not ex It's all funny games. Okay.
Speaker 6: I'm like, we like we know your story when.
Speaker 3: You're in like right because.
Speaker 4: Island, Like yeah for me, Like I know.
Speaker 6: Your story and you like, you know what I'm saying, You get all unlimited money.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, clean money. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Why for clickbait is it worth it to me to like get you back into your old self?
Speaker 9: Because it ain't aimn personally. It's whoever, whether it's me that show or this one that one, whether it's you, it don't matter. It's because it's all for the sake of so called being a blog or a media person and just saying it. But if you look at if you look at uh, the way media is.
Speaker 4: Right now, it's more blog driven, it's more gossip driven. Right.
Speaker 5: So it's like back in the days we had the National Inquirer that was like all the gossips.
Speaker 4: It was at right, and you had the real news. Now every day, every day I got it's more like you know, it's it's about who's with who, who's doing well? Who said something to who was he talking to him? Was he talking to her?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 4: It's all godsip driven And this is where it comes from. This is the age that we're living in.
Speaker 3: Hear what you're saying. I hear what you're saying. I just think it's buffoonery.
Speaker 4: Absolutely beffoonery.
Speaker 5: But we gotta know how to We gotta know what it is so we know how to know.
Speaker 6: I'm just I'm like, no, you gotta understand, like I grew up a real straight up gainst. If they're gonna do something to you, trust me, they're not gonna have no evidence that somebody comes to use in court.
Speaker 3: Like Yo, we've seen y'all going back and forth right here. You told him you was gonna do such and such, such and such to him when you saw them.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying, Like like that rapper that it was a rapper, l a deaveritly si you know what I'm saying, Uh a dollar, But like the dude who killed him, like end up getting off because it was like it was like documented dude said like, Yo, when I see I'm gonna kill you, you know what I'm saying, Like, yeah, that's how you got off because they were like in self defense, you know what I'm saying. And like I just thought that was crazy. I'm like, duh, why why if you're going to do that to why.
Speaker 3: Would you like put it out there?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that question.
Speaker 5: But that question is like for somebody that that that understands, So you might come from a different background and an element that you understand like this ain't the way to go about it.
Speaker 4: But right now in the age living in.
Speaker 5: That thought pattern, the stone out because we had a place where somebody do something they almost want you to know that they didn't like.
Speaker 8: Like uh, they want the car.
Speaker 4: Everything is social media. Everything everything is social media.
Speaker 3: My God, Like I can't I just can't get with it. I just can't feel with it.