Speaker 1: Surely this right here. Oh my god, you hit my car. You hit my car. This is April fools right here, baby, this is a good one for April fools. You hit my car. And let me say this, I appreciate all the love. I appreciate all the love that you all enjoyed the Jasmine Crockett prank phone call. And that's not it. It's not over where. It's gonna be more so for all your celebrities. That's whether you're politicians, lawyers, singers, actors. You might want to check your phone because time it gonna hit you up, it's gonna happen. I'm just letting you know it's gonna happen. I'm gathering good numbers and it's gonna happen. So be ye ready, all right, the nephew is coming this right here.
Speaker 2: You hit my car. Let's go catch doc.
Speaker 3: Oh you wait that here? Raymond Neles all over the place.
Speaker 1: Hello, I'm trying to speak to Adels. This is Do you live in an apartment number seven eight?
Speaker 3: Oh, that depends on who's asking.
Speaker 1: My name is Herman Welles. I live in building three, apartment one O five. Do you live in a part I'm in number seventy eight.
Speaker 3: What you want with where I live?
Speaker 1: Look, ma'am, do you drive a camera? A Toyota camera light blue one?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Your next door neighbor then told me that you ran into my car. I got a Bens, a black one of two thousand and five C two forty.
Speaker 2: Now I got light blue.
Speaker 3: Scratches on my My neighbor.
Speaker 1: Told you what your neighbor. Matter of fact, his name is Brian Kendall.
Speaker 3: I told you the cross up live across the hall. What the cross I that live across the hall told you what?
Speaker 1: Ma'am. Listen, all I know is he said he live in apartment eighty.
Speaker 2: He lived next door to you.
Speaker 1: You live in a supposedly apartment seventy eights right here in Cambridge Court apartments. Now, all I'm saying is he told me your car is that? Which is the light blue car? Hit my backed into my car. Now, I ain't trying to create no problem, but somebody got to fix my car and I got light blue scratches on my Bens.
Speaker 3: I checked my light blue claming. Wasn't the only light blue camera they made?
Speaker 2: Ma'am, You're the.
Speaker 1: Only light You're the only light blue car in the parking.
Speaker 3: Lot, the only light blue car in the parking lot right now. I ain't gonna say I've been the only light blue car in the parking lot, ma'am, I'm not look and I'm in the middle of watching t What can I do for you?
Speaker 1: What you mean?
Speaker 2: What can you do for me? You didn't hit my car.
Speaker 3: He ain't touch your car. If you got some cameras out in this parking live.
Speaker 1: That saw me hit your car, No, I don't have no cameras.
Speaker 3: But then I believe this conversation is over and I don't give what the cross eyed mad across the hall told you.
Speaker 1: Look, let me tell you something. You didn't hit my car.
Speaker 3: Hold on, hold on playing Uh is you yelling at me?
Speaker 1: I'm not yelling at you, but you hit my car to the only.
Speaker 2: Light blue car in the parking.
Speaker 3: Line, the only light blue car in the parking lot. Now and as a matter of correct, my client is me in the park a lot. My sister borro my car go to the stop.
Speaker 1: Well, is it possible that your sister is the one that hit my car? Now? Now? What okay? Is your sister when is she coming back? Maybe she hit my car and didn't tell you she hit my car.
Speaker 3: No, she ain't hit your car. She ain't hit your car, because she would have told me she hit your call. Look, I said, ain't nobody hit your car. My car ain't got no scratches on it. Give what kind of scratches you got on your car? But I can't do a thing about it. And even if you did, let me just be clear, I ain't got no insurance, no way, so I can't do nothing for you.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, Wait a minute, let me tell.
Speaker 3: You something you ain't got to tell me. You ain't got to see me. Thank And as far as I'm concerned, this conversation is over.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, let me ask you have a call it back.
Speaker 4: Mister.
Speaker 3: You act like I ain't got your on my car, But no, you had them scratches on your car all ready, and you ain't finna use me as no excuse to get you no new paper.
Speaker 2: I ain't had no scratches already on my car.
Speaker 3: Yeah you had them, Oh yeah, you had no idea. I'm gonna tell them an insurance is justin if he come over here now, because you gonna be using your insurance. I already told you I ain't got it.
Speaker 1: Don't make me come over to your apartment number seven eight, standing in the door.
Speaker 3: I'm on my way to the door now I'm standing in the door. Come on, come on.
Speaker 1: Look, I got thirty five hundred dollars worth of scratches on my car that you need to pay for you to own.
Speaker 3: That ain't even worth thirty five one hundred dollars. So you already doing better than me? What? What? What?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 3: Look? I already told you I'm tired of talking to you. I'm watching TV and you ain't got talking to me about it.
Speaker 1: I need to talk to you about this car.
Speaker 2: I got thirty cut your car.
Speaker 3: My car ain't bumped up against your car. I ain't even park next to no BMW's lately.
Speaker 1: It's a bean whatever, it's a ben C two forty, a black giver.
Speaker 3: If it's a being seven seven and seven, I can't help you.
Speaker 2: They don't make a seven seven lady. Look, you know what? Can I say something to you?
Speaker 3: No, you can't say you know what you can say to me? You can say bye.
Speaker 1: I just want to say one more thing to you, one more thing.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna give you a one moment thing. Go ahead, on.
Speaker 2: All I want to.
Speaker 1: Say is this, nephew, Timmy from the Steve Harvey Morning Show, your sister robbing out of d C.
Speaker 2: You putting me up?
Speaker 3: Oh that it's gonna make me. You know what, I don't even have y'all show. I listened to the show on the internet and this, Oh you wait till I talked to her ally.
Speaker 1: Mister Dale, Well, Lizzen, before you go, can you tell me what is the baddest radio show in the.
Speaker 3: Land, The Steve Harvey Morning Show. Alright, nephew, talk me.
Speaker 2: You knew you didn't run into nobody else.
Speaker 3: I hear nobody because I'll be trying to pull myself out their phone, so won't nobody here?
Speaker 2: You know? All right.
Speaker 1: Now, that deserves some praise up in here, y'all already know what? All right, I'm the only light blue camera in parking lot right now, right now? Who tell you that talking about the crosshide person blank blank cross the hall. That was a good one, Thank you so kind of all right? This week I'm headed to Charlotte, North Carolina. It is Charlotte Friday Night, soul Out Saturday shows and soul Out. I got a couple of tickets left for Sunday show, So get your tickets if you want to come see the Nephew.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna get in a little bit early on Thursday.
Speaker 1: Hang out with my boy at the Marquis and Charlotte's where I hang out when I go sholl I hang out at the market, my boy, Kennedy. What is the MARQUI Oh, it's like a night light jazzy type of you know, some place you would go to. You know, it's class. It's for a man like yourself, the Marquee. Matter of fact. What you're doing this weekend?
Speaker 2: I want you want to do? You want to do ten minutes?
Speaker 1: You're not going to gonna give him ten minutes.
Speaker 2: That's hey, call card. Don't give no more, say no, I know what you can do.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna such it. I'm gonna start a fire. Can't get put out team because I'm not gonna do ten. Once you give me ten, I'm gonna goss to do twenty. Because you gotta understand, if I walk out on the comedy stage right now, three of them minutes is pure applause.
Speaker 2: I tell you right now, I got room for you.
Speaker 1: Can't Braill Comedy Club outside of Los Angeles April thirteenth, that Sunday night, one night only, one show only. The Nephew was coming in any way, the hell I can go down real big though. Bill Comedy Club is to April ninety Team Jackson Florida. That is Easter weekend, Jacksonville, Florida. Than Nephew. It is an evening with Nephew Tommy. That's at the Florida Theater. That is April nineteenth. It's Easter weekend. You can wear your Easter suit Saturday with me, just to make sure it look right.
Speaker 2: Sunday for past I ain't.
Speaker 4: Gonna smell the same on Sunday, though, y'all, don't I understand.
Speaker 2: I understand. I ain't going. I'm not gonna lock the smoking. I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna lock the dose on you at the Florida Theater. Tickets on sale right now. Laying in the cut is Louisville, Kentucky, twenty three, twenty four, twenty five. Louisville, Kentucky at the Louisville Comedy Club. That's Memorial Weekend, May twenty three, twenty four, twenty five tickets. I'm gonna sell red now. Possibly a king might be opening for ten minutes.
Speaker 2: You never know. Okay, all right, all right, you're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show