Speaker 1: Get your hands together, and we're going to stop and part.
Speaker 2: To party.
Speaker 3: See Elvis da ran after party, all.
Speaker 4: Right, which you cant that somebody somebody contagious?
Speaker 5: Oh thank god, not yet. But after Daniel's Haunted House, I.
Speaker 6: Might be there a lot of spits spraying around.
Speaker 5: There always is because you're spitting in people's faces, people and yelling.
Speaker 3: Two years in a row, I got ill.
Speaker 5: I told her I can't afford it this year because I have a lot of stuff I have to do, so I have to find a different place to be.
Speaker 6: Are you going to be masked up?
Speaker 5: I'm gonna I will wear a mask, but I think I'm just gonna do something that's not.
Speaker 3: Screaming in people's faces.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna maybe like hide behind something and just move and scare those Oh that's good, that'll be good.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Grab people's ankles as.
Speaker 4: The least desirable position in a haunted house, because there's got to be the one that.
Speaker 6: Oh god, I can't believe I have to do the up Pete.
Speaker 3: Yeah, of course, yeah, people were pan or whatever? What?
Speaker 6: Oh god, what did you say?
Speaker 7: Nothing?
Speaker 3: What did you says?
Speaker 2: With that?
Speaker 6: Somebody is a fan of golden showers?
Speaker 2: So gross.
Speaker 7: No, No, you're not.
Speaker 4: I know it would be into that kind of thing, being peede on or being on someone.
Speaker 7: I mean, I've done it without somebody knowing what in the shower I was a secret pede Wait?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 6: How old was this in high school?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 7: After soccer practice? I mean I'm sure I did it as a baby also, but as an adult?
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 4: Why not?
Speaker 2: Water?
Speaker 7: Nobody knows?
Speaker 3: Did you get off on it or did you just have to?
Speaker 7: That's all?
Speaker 3: And it was did you hate the person? Wait? Did you did you really say ha ha?
Speaker 7: You know I thought that internally.
Speaker 6: Imagine he did it out loud like that and.
Speaker 2: It went undetected.
Speaker 7: Yeah, because hot water is hot water, that's true.
Speaker 3: Would that person have been upset if they knew that you peede on them?
Speaker 7: I don't think so.
Speaker 6: Oh wow, okay, all right, good time. Nobody else willing to cop to this. I've done it.
Speaker 3: You got pet On in Scotti shower?
Speaker 1: Was Scotty the one that pete on you?
Speaker 2: Wait, you've actually just let it go someone with.
Speaker 5: A consenting person and your enthusiastic consenting who wanted who wanted it?
Speaker 3: You wanted?
Speaker 5: They wanted it?
Speaker 4: We were it was curious, like we were both like, I wonder if this is something? And so it was in the shower, because who does it anywhere else?
Speaker 7: Was it reciprocal? You see videos they do it elsewhere?
Speaker 2: Was it reciprocale?
Speaker 6: No comment on that, Oh my, I didn't want you asked for it.
Speaker 4: I wanted to see if there would be any sort of I'll tell you.
Speaker 7: As long as it's the clear p it's okay, the sick yellow, no good.
Speaker 2: I can what is going on?
Speaker 6: Imagine that saraus is one fetish.
Speaker 2: I do not understand a lot of people.
Speaker 3: Are into it.
Speaker 4: Do not understand to it.
Speaker 2: It's a hard pass for me.
Speaker 5: Unless it's a hot girl in a pool, then you're okay.
Speaker 1: No hold on a second, in a pool it is the same thing.
Speaker 2: It's not the same thing it is.
Speaker 8: If it's if they're there, there are hot women in a pool around me, and it found out, and I found out that they someone might have peed, I'd be okay with it.
Speaker 9: I wouldn't be swimming away. Yeah, I would just going about my business.
Speaker 3: But I were mid level women, I wouldn't know.
Speaker 2: It was my guys, my guy friends.
Speaker 5: You heard my questions, you heard my questions mid level women.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you tell me. No, I don't want you to be like I'm doing it right now. I want to know after.
Speaker 9: The fact, and and I'm okay with it because I'm like whatever, I'm sure I've been sitting in.
Speaker 7: Worse just you know, the guys you're standing next to a peeing on you. Also, you don't know, No, what's.
Speaker 6: The difference between hot person P and ugly person P.
Speaker 3: It's to still.
Speaker 2: Pe No, it's it's yeah, but I don't mind it as much.
Speaker 3: It doesn't look different.
Speaker 1: So you're telling me if you and I are in the pool and I decide to pee in the pool and then tell you after you're gonna freak out.
Speaker 2: I might freak out. Yeah, yeah, I'm.
Speaker 7: Very I've peed next to you in a pool. What yeah you have sure?
Speaker 3: Let me tell you that's gross.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: I don't ever want to.
Speaker 5: Be near Scott in a pool because I feel like he's the person who will.
Speaker 7: Deliberately be I don't how you can't pee on someone in a pool. Okay, right, warm over here.
Speaker 6: I don't want to know.
Speaker 8: I don't want to know you're about to do it or doing it if you if you admit it after the fact, I may freak out, but and I certainly don't want you to be outside the pool peeing into the pool.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 3: What difference does that make, though.
Speaker 9: Because now you're streaming it right into the pool and I'm seeing it.
Speaker 3: It's the same thing.
Speaker 7: I've said it before. I've never gotten out of a pool to pee in my life.
Speaker 6: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: Ever?
Speaker 6: Are you kidding me? Dick's pool, your dad's pool. You urinate in that pool, the same pool your children?
Speaker 3: Do you know what he said?
Speaker 5: He desperately wants to be able to poop in the ocean and hasn't been able.
Speaker 7: To my body.
Speaker 2: Why do you desperately want I just want to see.
Speaker 7: What it feels like. But it can only be like here in New York in dirty water. It can't be like a nice blue water in the Caribbean. Come out like a Polaris missile.
Speaker 5: Oh God, how did we get here?
Speaker 4: I will say there was one time where I actually asked men to pee on me.
Speaker 7: What what jellyfish?
Speaker 4: No? It was scuba diving lessons, and we were scuba diving out off of Catalina in southern California, and the water temperature was about sixty degrees eight is freezing, So the only way you can really stay warm is to pee. So there's a point where I'm like, everybody, just get together, let's just try and warm up.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 6: Ill, So I wasn't turned on, I was freezing it warm off.
Speaker 4: You have a wet suit on, but the water temperature still sixty so you're in there for thirty.
Speaker 3: Wait, so if you pee, it's warm for circulating in the suit.
Speaker 7: Wait, you're just supposed to like you want to you want like a bear hug pee, or you want to take it out.
Speaker 4: We huddle together and all urinated in kind of like a circle, and it's the.
Speaker 7: Ocean for god.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, okay, see yeah, you know what I will say. I'm going to give it pass to the ocean. Thank you. I'm okay with open ocean.
Speaker 3: Pea sure, I mean everything else is people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're with whale P and dolphin P and o.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, no, but pool pee off limits?
Speaker 6: Thank you?
Speaker 7: Why chlorine?
Speaker 6: No, it's still not enough chlorine. It's soon in your regular pool.
Speaker 5: There's not enough in like a pool at a water park where you can smell that chlorine.
Speaker 7: Because it's dirty. Diapers everywhere in the pool there those pull ups don't the wet thing, they don't work.
Speaker 3: Why are you so lazy that you can't get up and go to the bathroom.
Speaker 7: You gotta dry off, go in a house, pey in the bushes.
Speaker 5: At least, everything we learned about Scottie is worse than the thing we learned before.
Speaker 8: It truly is.
Speaker 5: So every day is like our worst day with him.
Speaker 7: There's more.
Speaker 1: Oh God, So Scotty, your whole your whole family is in the pool one Sunday and you like your mom, your dad, your kids, your girlfriend, and you just peek within your pool.
Speaker 7: I told you I've never gotten out of a pool.
Speaker 3: You've never been in my pool, and you'll never be there.
Speaker 7: Now I think I've been in your pool.
Speaker 5: Everything you have pe Elvis has pulled in you.
Speaker 3: We were all there, of course, right on us.
Speaker 1: We've all been peed on by Scotty.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you've all peed in pools. Nos, in my.
Speaker 3: Life, Yes, for sure, I've peed in a pool.
Speaker 9: Yes, I've peen in the hard rock pool in Vegas because everyone was drinking and.
Speaker 2: Drunk, and I might have I might.
Speaker 7: Have had thing is half. You know how many times you got to go to the bathroom.
Speaker 2: Please, No, But I.
Speaker 5: Don't purposely and like consciously be like I got a pee, I'm.
Speaker 7: Gonna do it right here, I'll purposely do it. I'm like, you know what, I'm not getting.
Speaker 2: Out purposely and personal pool pee.
Speaker 9: That's disrespectful to the guts the host of the party.
Speaker 7: Welcome to our pool. Notice there's no piano.
Speaker 8: Pianes sign like that for some reasons.
Speaker 9: Hang on a second, Joe, your dad Dick, Yes, the jokes write themselves.
Speaker 6: He's in that pool. Would you go to that pool with your dad's page?
Speaker 7: He definitely does. He scuba doves when he's cleaning it for hours. Of course. He peas everyone peas.
Speaker 1: Have you told your mommy pee in her pool?
Speaker 7: Well, she hasn't been in the pool in years. She didn't care.
Speaker 2: I like to.
Speaker 9: I like to reduce the chances that there's pee and the zerination around me.
Speaker 2: And that is that is what Ghani said. That's why I go into adults only pools.
Speaker 1: You just admitted to peeing in an adult pool at the hard We were drunk.
Speaker 2: At the hard Rock and it was ten fifteen years ago and we were like it was the middle of the afternoon and nobody was sober.
Speaker 7: And every public pool has so.
Speaker 4: Much yeah yeah that I can't argue with, which is why I don't go to public And when I went to the Atlantic City, when I went to the Golden Nugget, someone turned it into the Brown Nugget because it was a loaner and they had shot the pool.
Speaker 2: Everyone had to get out. It was disgusting because they allowed babies in there.
Speaker 3: You turned into the brown Nugget.
Speaker 5: Someone dropped the Golden Nugget the name of the celebrity. But there's a very, very famous celebrity who we have all encountered, whose kid was at a really nice hotel that we've all stayed at and craft in the pool and they made everybody get out and drain the pool. And this celebrity went off at the staff yelling at them, how dare you embarrass me?
Speaker 3: And they're like, your kid crapped the pool, I'm embarrassing. Who did say it, Danielle.
Speaker 1: Draining that pool was so annoying as a lifeguard having to get the poop out of pools when when kids would do it, I mean it would shut the pool down for almost the entire day because you would have to bring it into the water all the way down it.
Speaker 2: It was a hot day in August in Atlantic City. It was like ninety five degrees.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I know, people do worse things in those pools, those drunk couples.
Speaker 3: What is worse than a turn at the golden nugget? That's not worse, You don't think so, I think outweighs that.
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, it's so gross, but that's I think be done.
Speaker 4: Done.
Speaker 6: Looking at a lot of you very differently. Does anyon have a pool?
Speaker 7: You're not. You're not looking at me any differently.
Speaker 2: Well, that's true, that is true.
Speaker 4: That's actually complimentary to some of the things that you've done in your life.
Speaker 6: So you actually gained points with this conversation.
Speaker 2: This was a classic.
Speaker 6: That's right.
Speaker 7: I had two teddy bears.
Speaker 6: Did you be at your birthday party?
Speaker 2: After party,