Speaker 1: Walker Bueller's day on Let's Play Ball. Welcome in everybody to Fantasy Pros. This is leading off, brought to you by bet MGM, the King of sportsbooks. It's me, Joey pa Joe Pisapia with me today is the one, the only Scott Bogman, and of course it's you and everybody listening and watching live on our YouTube channel YouTube dot com Slash Fantasy Pros MLB. I see the peanuts of the Crackerjacks are here. And if you haven't become a peena on the cracker Jack yet, I don't know what the heck you're waiting for, you can watch the show live. Comment comments are good or funny, We even bring the comments onto the show. Will make you famous here in Bogman. We got a lot to break down today, including of course our betting pros picks of the day. For some props, we've got some dfs. Bogman always brings the batter verse picture information every single Tuesday when he's here. But Boggs, I know you're bogged down, so to speak, with NFL draft coverage. Just nice, have a little palate cleanser, a little sorbet of baseball. If you will. It is.
Speaker 2: You know, it's not when you're a d Backs fan, but in general it is. So you know, we're gonna talk about the d Backs pretty quick here, so you know.
Speaker 1: Yes, well we'll get to that. Let's start with Walker Buehler tossing the first complete game end shutout of the season and win over the Diamondback. So there you have it, Walker Buehler striking out ten and gee, if only there was somebody screaming to the hilltops yesterday on the show that Walker Buler is closely underpriced on DraftKings. If only there was somebody telling you, here, go make some free money. I hope you made some. This is why you listen to the show. Taylor Ward homers twice as the Angels top the Guardians. A lot of Taylor Ward buzz here, bagman, what do you make? Yeah, a hot start for Ward so far.
Speaker 2: Hey, I like it. You know, two bombs today is fantastic. I've added him in a couple of spots.
Speaker 1: So look, this is the guy they said is going to be the every day guy, and here he is rewarding you with two bombs.
Speaker 3: So thumbs up for Taylor Ward.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Taylor Ward does certainly looking good. A lot of people getting give me questions about him, what do you think? Like, I would say the same thing. If they're there, you can get them, pick them up. What do you have to lose? Right, unless it's a really shallow league and it's really tough than I understand. But in any league where a guy's red hot and you think, hey, this is worth a shot, you never know how long ride that way last.
Speaker 2: You got to be like you jump on the wave, you ride it, and then when it's over you get off.
Speaker 3: It's fine, it's easy, it's.
Speaker 1: Fine, it's fine. Or some guys just never crash. I mean up until you know, April of this year with Maryfield's never crashed, right, Remember everyone's like, what do we do with this guy? Like, well, pick him up and see what happens. I'm sure he'll rebound. But still a crazy game yesterday in Saint Louis, mex Sure's or wifts ten and seven squirrels sittings. Incredible performance for him.
Speaker 2: Then that's one hundred and six start with ten strikeouts or more for him.
Speaker 1: It's that's it's just crazy, really really glad. I can't remember what.
Speaker 2: The Dbacks traded for UH to trade away maxures or I think we got like d D back from UH the Yankees and something else that was like a three way trade, wasn't it.
Speaker 3: I can't remember what it was.
Speaker 1: It was I'm gonna look at us if peanuts and cracker jacks or bog then somebody looked that up and let us know. So the Met's end up scoring five runs in the ninth inning to beat the Cardinals. And the wackiest part is it all kind of you know, came to Fruition with a Nolan Aronaudo error, which we don't see very often, one of the best defensive for their basements, and you could tell he just didn't have a good grip on the ball. He tried to rush and tried to make the play, he just didn't make it. And then Pandora's box was opened, Boba Schett opened up a cannon will pass go ahead grand slam in the eighth. We talked just yesterday, just yesterday, Bogan, we were we were all point yesterday. It was like, look with Meryfield, Boba sheet, there's a bunch of guys struggling. Go make offers of him right now today. Don't hesitate now guess what the windows shut because he had a huge day. Jock Peterson hits a six humber on this season. Some good news injuries Hunt fine, I know how about that iron, But doesn't he do this?
Speaker 2: Jock Peterson, he come streaks right right like he comes and goes in streaks. It's gonna be really good right now.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna be.
Speaker 1: Really bad later. By the way I looked it up, it.
Speaker 2: Was Curtis Granderson going to the Tigers, Ian Kennedy and Edwin Jackson going to the d Backs.
Speaker 3: That's what they got. Or Max Scherzer So.
Speaker 1: Ian Kennedy and Edwin Jackson.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a J.
Speaker 2: Hinch proceeds to ruin Edwin Jackson square by letting him go one hundred and eighty pitches in an eight walk, no hitter, and Ian Kennedy. Ian Kennedy is pretty good. Let's say a young runner up behind CLAYT. Kershaw one year. But Kennedy had not Max Scherzer, So no Hall of Fame. No, not Max Scherzer.
Speaker 1: Also Max Scherzer is not Jacob de Grom. Some good news at least, we think, because it seems like the MRI yesterday showed and I'm gonna use all the correct quotes here. Quote considerable healing end quote. De Grom has been cleared to begin quote loading and strengthening end quote.
Speaker 2: I mean he I'm allowed to move his arm again like that, because that's kind of what it sounds like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, loading strengthening is the funniest term I've I've never seen this term in all the sports stuff we've covered, so I thought this was a new one and I wanted to bring it up. Have you ever heard of the loading and strengthening.
Speaker 2: No, but I've never been through like physical therapy before, so it's got to be a pet term, is what I'm thinking here.
Speaker 3: So, uh, I guess it's good news.
Speaker 2: But it's not like this puts a time frame on Jacob de Grom now or anything. They're just like, hey, he's you know, he's allowed to move his arm right now, so it won't fall off later. So I guess this is good news. It's it's better than nothing, I'll say. So, uh, you know, but I mean I got one team where I got Chris Sale, Jacob to Graham, and Jack Clarity, So it's not going.
Speaker 1: Very well in my teaching. Good paper in theory, I mean on paper.
Speaker 2: That's a great I mean, if we're talking about video games, that's a great rotation.
Speaker 3: They can't get hurt.
Speaker 1: Here's wakee Penguin here for the Petaza Krakatracks. Gram will be meeting with his psychic astrological arm physician tomorrow as well, that's always good news. And then next week is his meeting with the palm reader, so he'll be funny.
Speaker 3: It's anymore about.
Speaker 1: Its loading after the show and can be loading and strengthening. I'm gonna say this, I think it's very clear that the way the Mets have gotten off to the hot start, the way the pitching and the starting realm has been so good as well. I'm still thinking July, because if we're looking at it reasonably right, if it takes all of May for him to load and strengthen and get back right to some sort of strength where you can go and pick up a ball again, then it's going to be at least three weeks to ramp them up again with stars. Probably two to three weeks somewhere in that range, unless they really rush them, which I doubt they're going to do. So I'm thinking, look, mid June would be awesome, but if you get them back before the All Star break, I think that'd be spectacular. But I just think they are so focused right now on waiting. So here's the one thing I will say. If you have to Grom and you want to get out from under, this is kind of the week to do it, because you got a positive note, and I think you have to be realistic. You've still got a good six weeks ahead of you at least, if not eight, before you're going to see him on i'm mound. If everything goes right and there's no setbacks, that's my window for de Grom. What's your thought process?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean you're under the thought of he comes back and is closing too, right, was in that kind of year?
Speaker 1: Hold well, that was my big right if he can't ramp up or if he has another issue in this process, he's a reliever as a high leverage reliever, where you just go out there and let him rip it for anything, and then that's fine. He doesn't have that constant build in, the constant armstress of pitch after pitch after pitch, for inting after inning.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't think he's gonna pitch this year. So, uh, this is good news right now.
Speaker 1: Oh, like George Jefferson, help me. I'm sorry, this is good news right now.
Speaker 2: So I'm you know, if you can get like Tarik Skubell or somebody for him, I might do that. Like I just I don't see. I don't see how he pitches this year. It seems like he's destined for surgery, and that's not great news.
Speaker 3: So we'll see.
Speaker 1: I wish I would not have this, But the problem is that's on what every every time it gets hurt, it seems to be something else. It's the elbow, and it's the shoulder, and it's something else.
Speaker 2: I got one thousand arms like terminate to give him the mechanical arm. I guess I don't know what's happening, but that yeah, yeah, well, I mean, isn't this what happens when you don't get Tommy John surgery on your elbow, then your shoulder starts to go. So you know, this is not a is not a good scenario. This is good news doesn't mean it has made it a good scenario.
Speaker 1: So who would you rather have rest a season? Kyle Wright or Jacob de Grom Kyle, right, Wow, no hesitation. I'm just figured I put that out there, all right.
Speaker 2: I mean, though, if he plays, that's a ridiculous take. But I don't think he's gonna play.
Speaker 3: We'll see.
Speaker 1: Well that's fair, but that's it's baked into the question. That's why I asked it. The guy who's gotten off to a red hot start, nothing but clear skies and potential versus the guy that's not pitching right now. I think it's a valid point to ask, because I'm sure that's a move in some leagues you could pull off on either side if you wanted to right now, like, depending on what your view is of the d GRAM situation. Cavin Bigio place on the COVID nineteen list Eddie Rosario having procedure for blurred vision, and so keep an eye on that. I guess at.
Speaker 2: Least we at least that explains what was happening with him, because Welsh and I were looking at his numbers the other day on ITICL and I'm like, this guy has three hits on the year.
Speaker 1: It's like three or four hits in forty four at bats.
Speaker 2: He was hitting right around one hundred, which was off on like, what is wrong with him? And then it comes out the next day he's gonna have surgery on his eyeball, so I think they said eight to twelve weeks on that. So it's gonna be a little bit, but at least we have a reason why he was so terrible.
Speaker 1: Angel Hernandez also set to get that same surgery, hopefully on his eyes. Lots of blurred vision. Brandon marsh I was gonna be back apparently in the line up today, so keep an eye on that. Can we talk about this Bogman? Can we talk about the I'm sure you've seen it at some point, the Garrett Cole butt touching if you will, his own butt. Don't worry, don't call hr Garrett Cole In the game on Sunday, he had a let's just say a little bit of a brown stain on his right but and he kept going back and forth to it after everything.
Speaker 3: It wasn't from sliding.
Speaker 1: Was I don't believe it was from sliding, because I don't know where he would have slid. But I mean, and it was the best start of the year, just saying, hmmm.
Speaker 3: Look at that. That's weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, at least he didn't slather it all over his neck like Michael Pineda right. At least it looks somewhat natural there. I mean, it doesn't look good, but it looks somewhat natural there. But I mean, I mean, how does no one notice this? Why are we talking about it after the fact? So do you do you think he's gonna have to do like a little spin for the Empire, like they usually check your your gloves and your hat and everything.
Speaker 1: Do a little spin for us, Garrett, that's a little spin.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: In our private chat here on the s Y, I put in the link if you haven't seen it yet, I wanted to get your live reaction because it's pretty obvious. You know, he's you know, he's throwing gas and the ball is moving a lot, and then he goes right back and swiping. Now, as as someone who has roster Chara Cole in a very important league, I'm fine with this. I got no problem. Like, if you ain't cheating, you ain't trying. I feel like, yeah, baseball, it's kind of the end. But it's pretty obvious he just keeps going back to it, back to it. I mean obviously, Well, here's the most annoying thing about baseball, Joe, here's the most annoying thing about baseball. This will be taken care of within a start or two, and Angel Hernandez won't like Angel Ornanda is gonna keep calling games right and this will get taken care of though, and he might get a suspension or something. Well they I guess he can't prove anything now, so probably won't get a suspension.
Speaker 3: But this won't happen again.
Speaker 2: Now that it's been pointed out to a bunch of people, I can't imagine it happens again.
Speaker 3: So very strange, very strange.
Speaker 1: Yeah, his quote was pretty funny too about it. When asked about it.
Speaker 2: He didn't freak out and panic and not talk for ten seconds like all and then cry any of that again.
Speaker 1: We basically, why does everything need to be something? You know whatever? I mean, like it's well because you get going.
Speaker 3: Why do you make it so obvious? Stupid?
Speaker 2: Put it on your belt, you idiot? Why do you put it on a white uniform like? Put it underneath your cap and rub your cat something. Make it a little less conspicuous, Garrett, What are you doing?
Speaker 1: Come on, Garrett, I've never read anybody that was like such a parent. What are you doing? Garrett? That was Garrett's energy that I'll ever have is right, there's say because you never have the dead energy. That's like me ELS's job. You're at it today. That's true. That's true. This day in baseball history. This is fun considering we started talking about Bob Baschett before Dante Bichette in nineteen ninety five. On this date, Corus Field, the National League's first baseball only stadium in Colorado in twenty three years, opens in dramatic fashion in Denver and Dante Bichett. It's a three run homer in the fourteenth and eleven to one, eleven to nine victory over the Mets. By the way, I'm trying to remember who started that game? Actually, I think I do know. I do know. Trivia question, who started that game? You remember.
Speaker 3: Danny Nagel out of my Campton. I have no idea.
Speaker 1: Pizza Cracker Jacks, Kevin Brown. Nope, nope, Pizza cracker Jacks. Anybody want to take a shot at this one here in the chat, Go ahead, I'll give you a couple of months.
Speaker 2: My buddy has a funny Dante Boschett stories that spring training a bunch of guys are yelling at him.
Speaker 3: Calling him fat.
Speaker 2: You're so fat, Dante, You're so fat, and Bashett reaches down, picks up a big old water grass, looks at him, and then sticks it in his mouth and acts like he's chewing on it.
Speaker 1: I'll give you a hint. Peanuts and cracker jacks. By the way, it was their first selection in the expansion Draft or whatever that was. So and I remember the guy's name because I remember having his baseball card and going, oh cool, this guy's a Rocky. The Rockies are new. That was so much.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: What year was that expansion draft? Ninety three? Expansion Draft was ninety three. They came in a yeah, the expansion Draft came in, right, man. I can't remember who it was.
Speaker 3: Who was it?
Speaker 1: The answer was David Need. Remember David Need again, you were you were a kid, you were just a lad.
Speaker 2: I don't really remember David Need. No, I remember I remember them signing my camp to that huge deal. I remember them signing Denny Nagle or did they draft inning Nagel? I can't remember which one it was.
Speaker 1: In that expand David Need made the first start ever in Rocky's history.
Speaker 3: That was the guy so good.
Speaker 2: Do you remember who made the first start ever in Diamondbacks history.
Speaker 1: Oh that's a good one.
Speaker 3: I was ninety eight, a little closer, but still, you know.
Speaker 1: Give me a give me a hint, and then I'll think about it.
Speaker 2: He he played for the Cardinals before the Diamondbacks as a starter.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, I'll think on that one. Stat Heroes of last night Walker Bueller nine innings, ten k's for him, We talked about that. Corbyn Burns eleven strikeouts, did get the no decision though, we talked about Walker Bueller on DK being the better guy though, because path to the victory was very clear there. Michael Lorenzen six innings, no earned, just three k's, four walks, but he did get the w f mber Valdez was solid again, got the no decision though five k's for him. Surezer was dominant. Miles Bicholas five k's, one walk, seven strong innings, no earned runs for him. He was very sharp. Nadie Valdi five k's from him to two earned runs over seven Barrios was good too, two earned runs for him, no decision against the Red Sox and of course the hitters yesterday, Taylor Ward with the two home runs. Will Smith Welsh is finally up on the board. He's up to two right now. Jordan Alvarez with a home run. That was the other guy we talked about buying Jordan Alvarez, Wit, Marryfield and Bishett those are the three guys. So yeah, and we talked about Kyle Tucker who then was three for four. The Astros were a stack of the night yesterday. So my goodness, I hope you have made money. Brandon Nimma won for five, but he had a big two run home run. Gritchuk also with a grand excuse me, Gritschuk with a home run. Also we mentioned Baschet's Grand Slam. Reese host that a good night, Brice Harper with a dinger, and Jock Peterson continues on and Connor Joe with another home run too. What do you make of Connor Joe? This other guy, that kind of he was. He was a little divisive, I think this offseason. Then he saw Tappya get moved to Toronto and that sort of opened up the path for the joke, the Connor Joe truthers. But do you think this is sustainable for him?
Speaker 2: I don't know if it's sustainable at this level, but he can be a solid outfielder for you for the rest of the season.
Speaker 3: So that's that's what you like about him.
Speaker 2: You know, these guys at the end of your bench, all you're looking for is someone that won't hurt you, you know, that's it. And Connor Joe seems to be that guy. He's got a very very good eye. And you know, I tell you who else has been impressive who you mentioned here? Michael Lorenzen has been fairly impressive here. You know, I think he's had really one bad inning the whole season, so he's been great. Did you come up with that he come up with that first starter in Dbacks history? Joe?
Speaker 1: I didn't. And I was thinking about Cardinals and I'm trying to think of like that arrow, So what year was it?
Speaker 3: This was nineteen ninety eight Cardinals picture.
Speaker 1: No, who was it?
Speaker 3: Andy Bennis? Oh?
Speaker 1: Wow, Andy Bennis. I should have gotten that, Andy Venice. I just.
Speaker 3: Of course.
Speaker 2: I just remember he's coming out to go to the mound for the first time for anyone in Dback's history, and I'm watching on TV and he is just rabbing his jockstrap like I don't know what's going on there, but he is.
Speaker 1: He is adjusting it a lot, and I.
Speaker 2: Was like, dude, this is a moment. What are you doing, bud so? But but he was he was not very good. I remember a lot of Rockies hit homers into the pool and stuff.
Speaker 3: So you know, just the way.
Speaker 1: Clayton Courtney, who's keeping me honest here? Yes, I would just to be specific. Who made the first start in Rocky history is when I was asking, not that specific game, not the one in Colorado. Yes, David Need started the first game in Rockies history, but it was on the road. You are correct, So Clayton is correct on that one. So I don't know who made that first start in Colorado. That way, I would have to dig a little deeper. Let's get to the Zeros. Basically, is Jay Voni Diegos last night with the four hits for cloone save not a good night for him, especially in those points leagues where you get minus for the loss of the blow and save and the whole thing. That's a that's a nice minus eighteen's like everything good Walker Peel just didd for you is wiped away a third by Diegos. Pretty much Yuck Closer, suck all right, Starling Marte over five to two. K's Brdan Crawford with an over and the hat trick O Tani over with two k's Dylan Carlson contins to struggle. He's down to two oh three, no home runs fourteen games so far, Dylan Carlson. I've gotten more Dylan Carlson trade questions than any other question on Twitter. Where are you stand on the Dylan Carlson side? Are you in the by Loo or just get out and move on?
Speaker 2: I think I'm in the by Low side here. I just I can't imagine it stays this bad all year long. And it's just I'm, you know, like most people, I'm a by Low and a cell high guy. So I have a real hard time selling a guy when he's at his very bottom here.
Speaker 1: So would you drop him for like a tail award or somebody like that on the waiver wire? You know what?
Speaker 2: Yeah, if Taylor Ward's available, I could see doing that for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think you you waited long enough on a guy like that. So yeah, if your league is shall enough to wear a guy like Taylor Wards floating around there for you, then I would do that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right?
Speaker 1: I could tell Marte also for four with a K. He's at a buck fifty six right now through seventeen games. No homers. To me, this has a lot to do with also lineup protection.
Speaker 2: And he's pressing. He's pressing. He wants to hit a homer every single at bat.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: That's the That's what I watch the most is Diamondbacks baseball because I'm a psychopath. So but Mart, you can tell he is absolutely pressing up there. So he's going to get it right as soon as he calms down. I think he's trying to live up to this contract he just signed, and he can't do it all in a week.
Speaker 3: Could tell. Settle down, you and Garrett.
Speaker 1: Relax all right, relax, simmer, Garrett, Simma down. Now, let's get to the home run board. Boom the night, King up to eight, Oh my goodness, night, King of the North up to eight bombs was at b maac A twelve at six, JP's at six, Brant Cox at six, so a lot of people at six. I'm still at one because I'm a miserable person and I'm just so unhappy with how April's going. Me and Dylan Carlson stone cold so far. Let's get to the prop market. For the day a little bit and chat about these and our special offer for new users bet ten dollars and win two hundred at bet mgm, the King of sportsbook. Sign up today, download the betmgm app or go to betmgm dot com enter the promo code leading off. It's very important to enter the promo code leading off, and we do. The world is your oyster. So go to betmgm right now, enter that promo code and start looking at the prop bets and all the fun things. Plus, the draft is coming up. This is the perfect week to start playing around with this stuff if you haven't. Lots of fun wagers on the board at betmgm for the NFL Draft coming up, which we're also going to be hosting, by the way, here live with Me, Joey P and all my friends Thursday night and Friday night on our regular Fantasy Pros channel, not MLB of course, just Fantasy Pros. So today, here's what in terms of the prop market, and you know your thoughts on this, anything pop out to you before I get to some of mine or do you have a chance to look at that.
Speaker 3: Yet today nothing's really leaping out? What did you like?
Speaker 1: Yeah? For me? I think the biggest point that I was trying to get to was also driving home that now things are righted the ship a little bit. You know, we talked earlier in the season about how some of these k props have been very low, some these other things have been pretty low. For me, looking at Jordan Hicks, that was the first one that popped out. And this is just I think, a gimme, he's going against the Mets today. And I know we promised one of our avid listeners or Jordan Hicks conversation. I actually picked him up in my home league this week on fandle. He is just three and a half projected at five right now you get minus one oh four. It's a pretty good number on Jordan Hicks. So I like that one. Hearn is an interesting one too because it's set so low. So all of a sudden, because some of these guys are back and pitching out of bullpens or ramping up a little bit, we've seen the k prop numbers go from too low to being corrected. And now some of these guys who are getting into rotations or some of his younger pitchers, they've completely suppressed again. So Hern's another guy three point five. He's at projected at five today. Now it's a tough matchup against Houston, but again there's some strikeouts in that lineup potentially as well. Looking around also, I think the third thing, eventually, I feel like Joey Vaddo's gonna turn around. He is juster point five on the total bases right now, and that's over at bet MGM. So bet MGM's Joey Votto total bases. Hearn for the picture for the Texas Rangers day three and a half on Fandel and then over on Fandel as well, Jordan Hicks at three and a half. What do you make of Hicks so far? I mean, we all know this stuff is good, but what do you think his prospects are of sticking as a starting pitcher for a longer period of time in twenty twenty two?
Speaker 2: Well, I tell you what, if Gagos looks this bad again soon, then they might. It's in the back end, you know, because ga Goes has looked terrible so far.
Speaker 3: So that hasn't been good.
Speaker 2: He's been fine, but it always like even a guy like Hunter Green, you know, and guys like Chapman, they come up as the starters, but It just seems like guys that throw that hard are destined for the bullpen, you know, because if you throw that hard, then you probably can't make it last very long. Jacob deGrom So you know, I think I think he's better suited for the back end. But it is easier to trade for a closer too than a starter. So if that's the route that the Cardinals want to go, Hicks could stick here. I think he's best suited for the back end, though. I like the Sandy al Contra over four and a half strikeouts snipe, by the way against Washington.
Speaker 3: I think that's a pretty solid one, and.
Speaker 1: It's a good one. Speaking of at Condra, let's talk about some of our guys that I dfs. We'll start on DraftKings with ocontri Is nine point four against the NAT's a pretty good investment there. Luis Evreno's at nine point two tonight going against Jordan Lyles. Now. Lyles just five point five on DK, and he's pitched pretty well. Boggy's gonna show you some scary numbers against Stanton for a whiles, but other than that, I mean, Lyles has been pretty good. If you want to go crazy Opo here Man five point five. You can basically have all your cake and eat it too, Kevin Gosman eight point seven. In this matchup against the Red Sox tonight too, that's on the table. The Cubs have struggled, so is Marcus Stroman in Atlanta. I think you got to look at Max Freed tonight. I think at t Wortle. Rodriguez doesn't play at six point three is a secondary arm. Chris Bassett's been terrific at nine point eight, but it is on the road, it is against the Cardinals, pretty good team. So fading that Hicks at seven point four. I just wonder again, when I've got Hicks at seven point four and I've got Rodriguez at six point three, I just feel like Rodriguez a guy who can go longer in the game potentially, That's the only thing I know. But you know what, it's been so cold in Detroit also, and like I don't know, I just want to give him a pass. I mean, not that Minnesota is any warmer. And then, of course, if you want to go Chalky tonight, it's Carlos Rodon at ten point one. You've got to be loving this. Carlos Rodin run. Hey. I mean, imagine if anybody's loving as you are.
Speaker 2: I mean, I like him, but I think I was lowest on the Fantasy pros CCR on Carlos Dan because I don't the sarcasm.
Speaker 1: That's what I would saying.
Speaker 3: He ain't gonna make it through the season though, like that, that's the whole thing, you know.
Speaker 2: We talked to Nick Pollock about him the pictureless uh you know head Haunch over there, and he said he didn't have a lot of glowing things to say about him, So I don't know, man, Yeah, but.
Speaker 1: He loved John Means too, So what are you gonna do? Well?
Speaker 2: I mean, but that isn't that the point? I that's what I said about John Means and he goes down. I just Carlos for don is a top three talent that won't make it all the way through the season, is basically what Nick said. And I'm gonna follow that. I just don't think he'll make it all the way through the year. So enjoy it and enjoy it while you can, right now, That's what I'll say.
Speaker 1: Ride that wave until it the way hopefully doesn't get too high and kill you. That's all I'm saying, let's get to the let's get to the FanDuel part here before we kick off. We got Brandon Woodruff at ten k against the Pirates is a really good one here. Potentially this is the six thirty five start there that you've got Joe musk Grove over the ten point eight. Now here's another question for you, Box, when you're looking at the BVP numbers tonight, what kind of jumped out at you that you thought was a really good opportunity?
Speaker 2: Well, how about stacking against Daniel Lynch. Because the White Sox as a team are fifteen for twenty six. That's a six zo nine average with four bombs, a double and a triple against him. So that is what really stands out to me the most is maybe just stack some White Sox tonight. Boba Schett, who just hit that Grand Slam, is eight for seventeen with two bombs and two doubles against Nick Pavetta, so we like that one. Cody Bellinger, who is starting to get hot, five for fifteen with a bomb against Sack Davies who is starting for the Dbacks to night for some reason, Xander Bogart's fourteen for forty three with a bomb in two doubles versus Gossman, Gian Carlos Stanton who you mentioned before, six of twelve, a homer and two doubles for Shortan Lyles, but he's been cold. So like you said, if Lyles is a guy that you like and almost he's gonna be close to zero percent rostered because they're playing the Yankees. Not a bad buy, not a bad thought, like like you mentioned before, Jay Martinez five for twelve with a bomb against Gosman, Wanceto eight for twenty two with two bombs against Alcontra, Marcus Simeon five for fourteen, two homer, two doubles versus Attorizzi. Maybe he is going to get out of his slump against Jake O Trey Mancini six for twelve with a bomb against Severino, Carlos Korea six for ten with a double against e Rod. And the last one here I'll mentioned is Ozzy Albi's five for thirteen vers Stroman, who you mentioned before.
Speaker 3: You know, a little stack against them.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get to our whole run call for the night. Oh my god, I I really I'm just a disgrace to myself and others. I keep going back and forth, and now I'm in my head this is the worst because I've had like three different guys on there. I'm gonna go with one of your guys actually tonight that was in this mix. You're talking about the VVP numbers. I'm gonna go with Stanton and Yankee Stadium. How good can Jordan Lyles be for how long? I don't know. At least Stanton's one of these guys that's due. And Stant's another guy that could hit two in a night. We all know that. So I'm gonna go with you and Carlo Stanton, and I'm gonna change my home run call on the fly, Bobbing, where are you going for your home run call tonight?
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go with Jordan Alvarez.
Speaker 2: I've been going with some of these PVB guys and it hasn't really worked out for me. I think I have one on Nolan Ernato like last weekend. So let's go with Jordan Alvarez. Guy's been hot. Let's get me back up on this board, all.
Speaker 1: Right, Mike Mayer is gonna take Mike Trout, so one mic to another there and again, if you want to make your home run call, get over and join our Fantasy Pros discord channel at fantasypros dot com slash chat. It's free to join the discord, but to make home run calls and to get involved in the stages and the amas and all the fun stuff we do there, you have to be a premium member of Fantasy Pros, which is honestly well worth it because you can manage all your leagues from our tools and Fantasy Pros. If you're in like six leagues, it doesn't matter, you can manage them all from one spot. We link up the CBS or ESPN, it doesn't matter what leagues you play on where Yahoo all that stuff. You can you and manage all your lineups in one spot. You don't have to go from place to place to place, app to app. It's really easy. It's really convenient, and everybody likes getting convenient and easy things, that's for sure. And honestly it's I don't know why. If you know, if you're playing fantasy seriously, you're not a member already, but go do it and then take some home run calls. There's plenty of time to catch up. Just like everybody you know was out there in April hitting six and eight home runs. It comes back to earth. It certainly does, you know, level out as the time goes on. So I've got Stanton, You've got Alpharez, Mayor's got Trout, Welsh is ahead of us. This is no good.
Speaker 3: We can't have this last.
Speaker 1: We got to make sure we figure something out. Final thoughts bogs on today's before we head out.
Speaker 3: How about a d Backs win against the Dodgers. Let's go get it. Come on.
Speaker 2: I don't want to My buddy Jesse in here has been, you know, hammering me because he's a Dodgers fan.
Speaker 3: So let's go d Backs. Come on, get a win.
Speaker 1: There you go, the d Backs win. It's very rare. You don't see them very often. And I saw Oliver Perez designated for assignment yesterday, so peace out to Alip. I can't believe that guy was still in the league. I could, but he's like he's one old Bobby.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he is the last guy older than me in the league. So d Backs win as rare as Joe's hair.
Speaker 1: Look at that on that note. That'll do it for us. But the story of the game goes on. For Scott Bogman, I'm Joey p We'll see you next time. Kids. The