Speaker 1: Leading over all miam I.
Speaker 2: Birdland. Welcome in latest edition of Birdland Territory, which we start on a down note. The Orioles today in Cincinnati had their seventh try for a four game winning streak and they ro zero and seven. Spoiler alert, they just cannot get a four game winning streak. Frustrating loss today three to two to the Reds. Kyle Bradish pitched a gym but the offense wasn't getting it done and Nick Lodolo had his way with the Oriols left handed for the Red So guys, frustration on top of frustration for Birdland right now, the players, everybody, because the team was having a great weekend and couldn't seal the deal. When it gets to seven, it's almost a metal block you got to get. You got to get a four game streak in there somewhere, and we're ninety games in and they just can't do it right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's and I think it's kind of shows where the record's at at this point. It's when you can't win four games in a row, it's really hard to kind of get over that hump and get back.
Speaker 4: Closer to five hundred.
Speaker 3: So it's as good as the weekend was because they won it. It's as frustrating as it was because they can't close the deal and get that sweet to move to four straight games.
Speaker 4: And it was.
Speaker 3: Frustrating day today just not being able to get the time run in and other opportunities missed earlier in the game and stuff like that. So it's kind of where they are at right now, and it's definitely frustrating.
Speaker 1: We know that baseball is a very superstitious sport. I don't know if the team needs to do something different heading into this next chance that they get going for four straight, but something they need to do, something to change up the vibe, guys, because it certainly seemed like this was one of their best chances of the seven. For sure. You're going against the Reds team that really struggled coming in and guys, I know, especially of late, the defense has really really struggled. The defense was really good in this series. You had Kyle Bradish on the mound today. He was perfect through the first four innings and he ended up making a mistake issuing a lead off walk, and then the very next batter, you know, he lost the perfect game, lost to no hitter in the span of two plate appearances. But it's it's frustrating, man. You know, they really needed to build some momentum heading into the All Star Break, and you lost the first two series in that homestand and yes, she won this series over the weekend, but man, it would have been great to just win that fourth straight.
Speaker 2: Yes, it would have for sure, and the Oils fall to forty two and forty nine. Now, I'm sure as they're not going to have a five hundred record at the All Star break. I think we already knew that, although the math now doesn't work for him. If they went six to zero on this homestand they'd still be under So guys, for me, here's a common denominator in this zero and seven. The Oriols had scored fourteen runs in those seven games and today got just two. So they just aren't getting offense. And that is common denominator through these seven cracks at it that didn't get it done today, and today I was a little frustrated with the approaches. And it'll be interesting to hear Alburn as his post game wasn't on MASS and so we didn't get to watch the postgame interview as we normally do. A Peacock game today. There was a lot of chasing, That's what I saw.
Speaker 3: How about you, guys, Yeah, definitely a lot of chasing and just kind of not using the full field trying to pull. And I think when you play in a smaller stadium like Cincinnati, you kind of get homer happy. I've noticed that with teams I've played on before, where the ball pens to fly at that stadium. The guys know that if you get one up in the air, it's got a chance to go out. So sometimes approaches can be funky there for a three game series, and that's kind of just what I saw. It just kind of guys get a little bit too aggressive, trying to kind of hit the long ball instead of just staying in themselves. And if you get more bats like Blaise Alexander had, I mean, they'd have a lot more runs. SEMs to really do a great job of just hitting the pitches where they're thrown, not trying to do too much with it, and he keeps the innings going in rallies going.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Blaze, it has just been fantastic for them guys. I mean, still leading the majors in batting average since made first, but his runners in scoring position numbers have been really really good. But Steve, there were a couple of instances in the game today where a walk was issued or back to back walks were issuing. I think Leoti Taveras had one of these at bats in particular, where you're going and you're hacking after you know, you just saw these prior to play appearances where the pitcher like he didn't have command at that stage of the game, and you're going up there hack and trying to, you know, hit an eight run home run, if you will. And those are the type of things that are definitely very frustrating, and it seems like you can tell early on in games how it could go for this offense. And right after Bradish ended up giving up that two run homer, with how the offense was looking at that point, it felt like much more than just a two run lead.
Speaker 2: He had did some frustrating at bats today, you know. Jackson, Jeremiah Jackson chased one low to strike out with the bases loaded to end the sixth. In his defense, the guy's been great with the bases loaded this year. Fourth for eighties, hit two Grand slams. He is a free swinger. We know that, and he get run into one. We know that, and he didn't in this case today, So I guess you take the good with the bad when you have an aggressive hitter who kind of lets you fly up there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, definitely.
Speaker 3: I think it's just kind of I mean, we seeing jeremih Jackson play here, we know that he's not really a walk guy.
Speaker 4: He's not gonna work the count guy.
Speaker 3: He's kind of go there, get his pitch and try to hit a long way. And sometimes when your utility infielder like he is and just coming back from triple A too, I believe here recently.
Speaker 4: So it's, you know.
Speaker 3: Just's he is who he is, and he's kind of player he is, and he just kind of hope he runs into one. Everyone while it's almost like backup catchers back when I was playing, you kind of hope they run into one, hit a few homers here and there, and play good defense. And that's kind of what he does. And I think he's done a really good job this year. But yeah, he's a free swinger and sometimes just gets a little bit too aggressive out of his own.
Speaker 1: Yeah, guys, the numbers don't lie. He's got four walks all season oning you know, he's not exactly going up there with a Taylor Ward type approach, particularly from from a few weeks ago, especially when Ward was really looking to walk. But yeah, and with Jeremiah Jackson, it's also a tough situation too, where you know, ever since Jackson holiday came back, especially at that point, you saw the playtime really diminished for him and just kind of playing a lot more sporadic, ended up getting sent down and then called back up. But yeah, I mean, you just gotta read the situation better, you know, in that particular moment.
Speaker 2: So the Oriels are forty two and forty nine, this one hurts just six and fourteen in one run games and their three game winning stream ends. They're now seven and seven of the last fourteen, eighteen and twenty six on the road. A lot to get to this edition of Birdland Territory. Adley Rutchman's an all Star. We're certainly going to note that Kyle Bradish was great today. We're certainly going to note that. And when we come back in aspect of the trade deadline, to ponder that was pondered in the Baltimore Sun article recently, we'll touch you on that coming up on this edition up Birdland Territory.
Speaker 5: People dehydration sucks. Quint's electrolyte stick packs to the rescue. I order them, I use them all of the.
Speaker 6: Time, somebody who may or may not have had some adult beverages in their life. The next day, you know what flavor? I like watermelon and I don't like watermelon. I'll go raspberry and it helps me to get my citrus salt in. But if I do, it helps me to get back to normal, feeling good and ready to go the next day.
Speaker 5: Yep, tough workout or dry mouth in the morning, whatever it is, this is going to help you out. Quint always has the best deals for you. You can go on their website and see a number of products we're talking about not only a product that tastes great but has zero sugar options that are also Stevia free. Give your body what it really needs to stay hydrated. Go to quins dot com slash foul for free shipping on your order in three sixty five day returns. That's qui n ce dot com slash foul for free shipping and three sixty five day returns. Quins dot com slash foul. These statements have not been evaluated by the Feud and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat care, or prevent any disease.
Speaker 2: Bartline Territory with you. You can, of course subscribe to our YouTube channel. I hope you'll do that. Follow us on the podcast networks, Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and others. Check out Brdland Territory. We're here for you all over the place. So, guys, this is an interesting article. Our buddy, Jacob Calvin Meyer and The Baltimore Sun wrote recently about the trade deadline, essentially saying, should a team trade for a rental that's got this poor of a record and give up a future piece for hope? You know, two months of a player hope can put them over the top. So there's a couple sides of this. The oriels are forty two and forty nine. They don't look like a contender, Ali Birdland says. Captain Obvious tells us that the standings tell us they are a contender due to the math. So what do you wait here? I mean, if you're only if we're two weeks to go, they're within a game or two of the final Wild card even under five hundred. That's where a Renald might put you over the top if you only need to gain a couple of games at the same time. If you make that trade and give up a future piece for two months of a player, and you finish with seventy six wins, again, it will in retrospect look foolish. So I get Jacob's thought process of that article.
Speaker 3: Yeah, definitely. I think I kind of tend to lean towards what Jacob's saying with this. I've seen it play out. When I was in Baltimore, we traded for Ferrara Partero. We traded away Kyle eighties. He was the starter who ended up pitching for a long time. Andrew Military is a little different. I think we got what was a worthy piece with Andrew Miller. He got us to the al the CS that year for Eduarro Rigaz. So it's to me, it's if you're willing to for rental to kind of give up a piece that's going to help you maybe down the line. It's just it's tough, and it's I think it's more so do you think this team can win the World Series? If you think they can win the World Series, with a piece. I think it's a different conversation to have. But I just don't know if that's the case. I hate to say, I don't know they think that's the case right now. So it's, yeah, you want to give yourself a chance to get in the playoffs, and anything can happen when you get there. But I just think giving up, you know, something for the future for something right now just kind of doesn't really seem to make sense.
Speaker 1: It's it's a very difficult situation. And Michael Oas when he met with the media a week or so ago, you know, he said that he had intentions of buying, but he's also going to do what's best for the future of this organization. And I just don't know if they would be prudent for them to really buy and push their chips to the center of the table considering where they're at right now. And I know they're still in it, certainly, just four games out of the wildcard picture, but I just question, is this team a player too a way? I just don't know if that's the case. And I think if this team does go on a run like Gunnar Henderson's got to do it, you know, like they're big players have to do it. And their starting rotation has been really good over the past month, and that's awesome, but this offense has to be playing up to their expectations. I mean that the bullpens certainly needs some help right now. You know, Hellsley, that sounds like a very honest situation, and Greg Alburn has admitted, you know how concerned he was when that happened. But Steve, I just don't know, especially considering this farm system isn't as strong as it was a couple of years ago as well. I don't know if I would buy a rental.
Speaker 2: It's they're really between a rock and hearten. Yes, because they're not a team to tear it down and start over. That's not happening here. But they don't seem to be a piece or two away from being an elite team either. They're in that middle of the road. That's kind of frustrating. They've got Alonzo signed for five, bas signed for five, but Scio signed for eight. Some of their future is already set, so to me, somehow they have to make deals to build around what they have and make it better while they wait for some of these pitching prospects, Jerwa and Gibson and Nesta Herman and Luis de Leon. Will some of these guys come along and one or two be a difference maker. It's daunting because right now they're on out of position player prospects setting the world on fire, and the O's farm. There's just no one coming right now. I mean, curse, that's it better. But he's not tearing it up a triple A. He's swinging it. Okay, it's not gonna save the season here. So I just think it's such an challenging time even to make decisions on what to do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I.
Speaker 3: Agree with what Tim said before with if this team is going to turn around, it's not gonna be from somebody off the roster. It's got to be guys stepping up on the roster. To me, that's just there's too much talent there. We've talked about this, I mean at nauseuma, just how the talent is there. They should be winny more games than they are. And if this team is going to turn around, it's not gonna be going to get somebody. It's gonna be them turning it around themselves on the roster. Like you said, Gunner getting hot till the Ward hitting some homers, Pete still doing what he does, Adley continue to do what he does, and then it's just kind of everybody do it together. To me, that just seems more of a plausible scenario than going out and getting somebody and having them kind of come in and save the season.
Speaker 1: And I think Brad made a great point, and I was going to bring up the Andrew Miller trade, where you look, you make that trade with the Red Sox and at Wardo Rodriguez had a really good career. But I still would have done that trade, even knowing the outcome one hundred out of one hundred times, because that was a team that was going for that was a really really good team. You're adding on to what was already a big time strength in that bullpen right now. I just think, guys, the reality is when we're having these episodes and having these conversations and we're asking, you know, at times, what is the identity of this team? Well, we're ninety one games into the season. You know, if we're still having those questions and the question of whether to bai is there, I think you kind of already know the answer, you know, and look, maybe they are able to go on a huge run in these next seventy some games, but it's going to have to be because their stars are playing like stars.
Speaker 2: Maybe, And this might frustrate people the most. It's a stand pat decision in the end, ultimately, because why mortgage the future? But yet there's really one or two pieces away. They don't seem to be and we keep saying the talent's there, so prove it. You've got seventy games to prove it, guys and all. Everybody's doubting you right now because we've watched ninety one games of this. So it is a crazy time in Birdland to figure out which way they're going to go, how this is going to play out. It's not dull, never as dull. It might be frustrating. They're dull, not dull, but frustrating. That's definitely what it is, all right, Birdland Territory Continuing here time now for our Daily Dinger is presented by Fan dol And I can think of a good player to nominate here to hit one out this week in this homestand coming up, and he is the Oils All Star catcher, Adlie Rutchman. He's just having a heck of a bounce back year. And we know the math on Reutchman the ops was seven O nine and twenty four and it was six seventy three last year. You know, it was really a tough year. So now he's one hundred points over that. He's gone to the All Star Game for the third time in four games. He's really swinging it from the left, from the right. The defensive metrics are great too. Got to praise this guy for the year he's having and give him a little bit of a hack tip here for third All Star in four games, four years, third All Star appearance in four years.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, he's done a little bit of everything this year for this team. He's been great behind the plate. You can tell he really works with the pitchers and wants them to do well when they're out there, and I think that goes a long way.
Speaker 4: Auburn has had.
Speaker 3: I mean, his statement yesterday has kind of said it all about just what he brings to the team and what he means this organization. In the pitching, like I said, pitching staff, hitting side of things, he just really does a great job. But when you look at that list of number one overall picks who make three out of four All Star Games, that list is unbelievably impressive. So for him to go down as one of the guys on that, congrats to him, and it's just it's a great bounce back season for him, and I'm really happy to see him doing as well as he is this year.
Speaker 1: He was really under the microscope heading into this year. This felt like such a pivotal season for quite frankly guys his career because we know that he's under control through twenty twenty seven, but he needed to turn this thing back in the right direction because when he got brought up, that was the turnaround. That was when the rebuild was done. The Orioles started winning, and the Orioles for the most part, have really gone as he is gone. You know, twenty three, it was an All Star they won one hundred games, twenty four In the first half. He was fantastic and the Orioles were great in the first half, and then had a year and a half Lowell and the team really struggled for that year and a half. So I think the question was was that old Adley Rutchman still in him? And he has really answered that question. With a big yes with several exclamation points, because he's been fantastic defensively. He's been really really good offensively. Guys, he's got forty five RBIs in sixty games, like he's second on the team in RBI's and he's had two il stints, so he's really been a run producer this year.
Speaker 2: So the Ools have just one All Star. The Braves, Dodgers, and Phillies have five each to leave MLB. The Al East comes in next four each for the Yankees, Blue Jays and Tampa and the Ools for the second year in a row, have just won Ryan O'Hearn last year. Could be more, it could be replacements. Maybe Pete Lonzok is go get laid attention here. Laddie. I don't think he's going to go, so there might be an opening there. But there are people who said, if you have one catcher locked up for eight years and the other is a free agent at the end of next year, that's where the rumors come up of trade at Rutchman. Now, michae Elias did not come out and say we will never trade this guy, but he did come out and say I hope he's an Oriel forever, and we wish we had a longer commitment with him than we currently have. That was probably the strongest wording I think Elias could have said to the fact that it doesn't seem very likely at all that this guy's going to be involved in trade talks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I just really find a hard to believe that they're gonna find somebody to trade him to this year. Whether I think the off season would be more of a if you had the opportunity to do it, The off season seems to make more sense just because you have more time to think about and kind of teams are, you know, building their rosters there. It's a lot of times if they also break are at the trade deadline, I just feel like you don't get the full value that you would with somebody. But yeah, I just think at this point it's hard to see this roster without Ali Rushman on it. I don't know, it's just it would just be weird not seeing him in an Oil's uniform. And if the team goes on a run here, it would just be weird him not being on the team.
Speaker 4: If they go on to run and get to the playoffs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, if they go on to run. At Lea's playing a big, big role in the reason why they're going on a run. But if they go in the opposite direction, those you know, murmurs are only going to get louder about Adley Rutchman. And I want to make this abundantly clear. I am not saying if I'm Michael Oyas and they were out of it, I'm shopping him. I'm doing all But I think you have to listen and if a team does blow you away with a crazy offer for Adley Rutchman, you know then you have to at least be willing to consider that. But it's going to be very interesting, and I'm sure that Michael Oyas is going to get calls on him now, whether he if he acts on them or not. We shall see.
Speaker 2: Four Oriel catchers since the Oriels moved to Baltimore nineteen fifty four have made more than one All Star Game. Andy Etchebaron may too, by the way, May he rest in peace East the great number eight before cal As, indieche Brin used to tell me back in the day, I was eight before Cow and he was he made two. Of course, Adley's now made three. Gustriandos made three Matt Wieders four time All Star twenty eleven, twelve, fourteen, and sixteen as an oriole catcher. So we're picking Adlie for Daily Dingers. Head over to FanDuel dot com Slash podcast to op in for Daily Dingers and make your free pick on who's hitting a homer. Playball and swing for the Fences on FanDuel and official partner of Major League Baseball.
Speaker 7: No purchase necessary, opt in required. Bonus issue does non withdrawable profit boost tokens. Restrictions apply, including any token expiration and max wager amount. See terms at sportsbook dot fandel dot com. Gambling problem caller tax one eight hundred gambler.
Speaker 2: And now Kyle Bradish what an outing seven and two thirds today and is three to two loss. It's the fifth time this year and eighteenth in his career he's gone seven or more. He gave up the two run home in the fifth, but not much else. He was perfect through four on thirty five pitches to get twelve outs. Then it got the blow bumpy and the fifth. What did you guys think of that outing today in Cincinnati?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think it was really good and I think, you know the shrekouts aren't what we're normally used to seeing, but he was having bad contact all I felt like all the entire game and just kind of you know.
Speaker 4: Getting ahead of guys and put him away quick.
Speaker 3: And he was really efficient and anytime you were able to go into the eight thing, especially in today's game, it's it's something special. So he I thought he did a great job. Unfortunately there when you know Auburn As went out, I feel like he convinced them to give him one more batter and it didn't work out, unfortunately, but at that point it was his game. You got to give it to him, and I think that was that was a cool moment to see, you know, him come out maybe considering taking him out, and Kyle Brash convinced his way to staying there. Like I said, it didn't work out, but to me, that was that was his game to win or lose, and just a great game for him pitching it. Just the offense wasn't there to help him out.
Speaker 1: Today, Kyle Bradish is on man, He's he's a lot of fun to watch, right like he like you're saying, Steve, he was just so pitch efficient to start that game, and you know he was really leaning into the curve ball as the game ended up going on. But Bradish is a special, special talent, you know, just just the repertoire of pitches that he has and when he is able to get that swing and miss and go deep into games, and look, I do not regret, you know, Albert has his decision to give him that. I think Kyle Bradish certainly did earn that. It's just a shame that he wasn't able to get any run support. I mean, with how well that he was pitching today, that was a winning start out of Bradish, but unfortunately it was one in the lost column.
Speaker 2: Seven times his career he's pitched into the eighth one off his pitch career high of one oh seven September second, twenty twenty three at Arizona, So he went over one hundred innings by an out or two. Today. During the telecast doing Peacock, if I heard Ben McDonald wright, he said something about one hundred and thirty hundred and forty if that's all he's allowed to throw, I don't think that gets him this September. For me, I see Bradish ending with more than that, and right now it seems to be just damn the torpedoes full speed ahead on this guy. He's looks strong as can be, knocking on wood hard when we say that, because they need this guy for this year and beyond, Yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Think we kind of got into it a little bit.
Speaker 3: I would have been surprised if it was one fifty ish, I'd say where he would probably end up. And I just think when you get to one fifty, that gives him a chance to get to about one eighty one ninety next year if he's healthy and all goes well. So I think it's just kind of more a benchmark. And I'm sure the Ools won't tell everybody what they're playing is, but there is a definite plan with him, I'm sure, And right now I just think he's pitching so well. It's it's kind of like we talked about, do you go to six man rotation?
Speaker 4: Do you not pitch him?
Speaker 3: But it's we're trying to get back in the playoff phrase. He's one of our best pitchers, and did we just let him go to one hundred and fifty and then shut them down from there or it would be interesting to see how they played out. Is kind of what I'm what I'm getting at.
Speaker 1: I mean, heck, like, even if you're just looking at this the rest of the way, guys, there's six more games. You have the off day on Monday, Like, do you skip a start? Was this his last start, you know, prior to the All Star break? And what does it look like on the other side, As we've mentioned the Orioles, they had a lot of off days in July, so it makes it more difficult to go to a six man rotation. But we're going to see trade Gibson again, and I firmly believe that they're going to go to a six man rotation at some point. This is going to be a big storyline down the stretch. And look, you know, in a worst absolute worst case scenario, if the Orioles were out of it late in the season, then obviously it makes that decision much easier for the club where you could just shut him down. But like you're saying, Steve, with how he pitches and the potential that Kyle Bradish has to give a team a win every fifth day, like you're in a tough spot because you want to ride him.
Speaker 2: They did today and boy, sure pitch well enough to win in a three two oh's loss the Oriels two wins this weekend. We're saved by todter Wells. He is the new closer. It looks like we'll touch you on that in a moment.
Speaker 5: Big Bed Morning Show, Vinny and Haney, Inside Access Live on YouTube weekdays six till six, Search Baltimore one O five seven The Fan.
Speaker 1: Subscribe for daily Short's right to your phone and.
Speaker 5: Never miss what you missed one O five seven The Fan.
Speaker 2: Todder Wells is having a heck of the Oriol Polpenny now has seven career saves. He got two in Cincinnati Friday and Saturday, three oh two e r A one O five six, whip two point two walk per nine nine point three k all. These numbers are really good. And his last eleven games he's a out one run in fourteen to the third. I mean plus to me, beyond this material to be a good closer, he has the mentality to do it. I just think he looks like he wants the ball.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what I was going to say too, Steve. Is that to me?
Speaker 3: It's his mentality. I mean it's a come at you guy with his stuff, and yeah, he doesn't blow you away with fastball, but he knows how to pitch, and he does a really good job at getting after hitters the way he knows how to And.
Speaker 4: It kind of took a little time to get there, but it kind of.
Speaker 3: Played out how we thought there he'd be pitching beginnings in the back of the bullpen. You know, they started out at the beginning of the year, him wanting to be the setup man. It didn't really quite work out that way, went down a triple A, but came back and he's having a phenomenal season and he's really he's worked really well to get himself back into a good spot and to finish the year with really good stats for an entire year, and it's it's great.
Speaker 4: Scared to see him.
Speaker 3: Go out there and be the closer and get two opportunities right out of the gate and convert both of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Tyler Wells he's a bulldog man. He's a lot of fun to see pitch, and he's a weapon for this pen. And I think we were all kind of wondering who was going to be the closer in this interim with Hellsley sidelined again due to elbow injury, is it going to be a closer by committee. Are they going to have a set role while Wells got the save and back to back days Friday and Saturday. And it's kind of funny, Steve, like he's almost going full circle because this is someone that closed out games at the end of twenty twenty one. I know the Orioles didn't win that many games that year, of course, but you know, for him to go from a closer at that point then of course he was back at the starting rotation and then back into the bullpen. Tommy John surgery, all of this to come full circle, I think is pretty cool. And you also have the ability with Tyler Wells, Hey, if you need a four out save, if you need a five out save, this is someone that can give you some length too, and that's great to have. Heck, Felix Baltista, how often to Brandon Hyde is that in twenty twenty three.
Speaker 2: This is the guy who's had too Tommy John's two and there are pictures now pitching who have had three. And he was asked recently about that. He said, I'm just not concerned because what good is that going to do? Worry that's going to happen to me again? I think Toddler Wells, who's outlook change when he became a dad. He just did the priorities, which you've always been in the right place for him, shifted a little bit because they had to. But I mean, I just think he's mentally tough. He's a nice, polite, mature young guy. But don't let that belie the toughness that's inside this kid to be a roll five and make it to Tommy Johnson, make it there's some there's some toughness there.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And I think when you look at him on the mound too, he's six foot eight, six foot seven. I mean he's a big presence out there, so he fits the closer.
Speaker 4: But uh, you know the the.
Speaker 3: Docket as you I guess how you call it, the closer mak yeah, yeah, yeah, closer. He's the guy that the guy out there and just comes right at you and works at the top of his own and you just gotta to me, he's not gonna really get beat with a long ball, so you have to put hits together and that's what makes it, to me really tough to beat him when he's out there.
Speaker 1: And he also doesn't issue any free passes. This is someone throughout his career. Man, he does not walk anybody, so he's coming at you.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 4: Gush.
Speaker 2: We managed to inform and entertainer I think for thirty minutes again, and we keep it galling, keep our streak intact, so Birdland, keep finding us on YouTube, keep following us on Apple, Spotify, and other podcast networks, and we'll be at you again real soon with another edition of Birdland Territory