Speaker 1: From Los Angeles PHP.
Speaker 2: And one and only, famous Perez Hilton.
Speaker 1: My guys, welcome to our PHP. I'm Chris Booker. That's Perez Hilton. What is doing.
Speaker 3: We've got a wide variety of people to talk about, including some folks that we haven't discussed in a while, like Chris Brown. He is in some hot water. Amber Rose has gotten people talking.
Speaker 1: You're over two.
Speaker 3: What do you mean over two?
Speaker 1: I'd be just two horrible people.
Speaker 3: I used to like amber Rose.
Speaker 1: I mean, she's probably not horrible. I can't judge her for her party affiliation already, but continue. I'm sorry, I just laughing at her and Chris Brown.
Speaker 3: I do have an update on amber Rose as well as what you might have heard. Plus, we also are talking some Chapel roone again and whether you like it or not, Diddy and the Menendez brothers. But first, I honestly don't know the answer to this. I'm like, in the back of my mind somewhat aware of the World Series. I think the Dodgers won one game, did they win two games or just won.
Speaker 1: They won both home games.
Speaker 3: That's exciting.
Speaker 1: It's a best of seven series and Game three is tonight in New York. That place is gonna be rocking, so I'm really looking forward to that. I hate the Yankees. I'm a met fan, so I'm really rooting for the Dodgers, and they're up to nothing. Here's a fun fact. So the last two times that these franchises have met in the World Series, I think was like seventy eight to eighty one. And typically when you win the first two games of a series, you have like an eighty percent chance of winning the whole thing. Right. However, the last two times these teams have met, the exact opposite has happened. The team that wins the first two games loses the series.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, and didn't the pitcher injure himself?
Speaker 1: Which one the big hige Otani hurt himself sliding. Yeah, but he's gonna he's clear to play. He's gonna be okay, he's.
Speaker 3: Not the pitcher.
Speaker 1: Well, oh, Tani does pitch. He's not pitching this season.
Speaker 3: Oh he's not.
Speaker 1: No, he had surgery this year, so he didn't pitch. All he did was bat this year. But he is the rare anomaly of the player that does both extremely and exceedingly well. So next year he'll pitch and bat which is very exciting. Oh okay, all right, he's a once in a generational player. He's on par with like a Babe Ruth. Babe Ruth did that successfully. And you know you've heard that name before.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I love the candy.
Speaker 1: It's a good candy. Boy. You think they still make the Baby Ruth.
Speaker 3: Of course, it's so good. Oh my god. Those are some of my favorites. Those paydays. I love a payday.
Speaker 1: They still make payday as well.
Speaker 3: They better, I swear to I swear I've noticed this. Either they changed how they make it or things were better when you were younger. I've had snickers and they taste like shit now really, and they used to be good.
Speaker 1: I feel like everything the ingredients have changed, probably a cheaper ingredient. It's made elsewhere. It's unfortunate, and everything smaller. You know, when you look at McDonald's stuff, it's smaller than it was when we were kids. I swear to god it big Bac was bigger.
Speaker 3: Thank god. We still have Sea's Peanut brittle, that is.
Speaker 1: You know you love the pau.
Speaker 3: No, no, that one.
Speaker 1: Oh SE's S's. I don't even know if I've ever had any other peanut brittle.
Speaker 3: Is it different, Yes, yes it is, yeah, yeah yeah yeah yeah, No it's not, it's not. It doesn't have the quality control that sees does.
Speaker 1: What's the best candy bar in your opinion?
Speaker 3: The best candy bar? Oh god, you know what. I haven't tried, but I'm so curious to try. I've seen it on social not that it makes it good, but I've seen that on social media. Of the the candy bar that they make in Dubai. Have you seen that one? It's like a chocolate bar, but inside of it it's it's got like a cream or like antella. I don' not not nutella, but it's got like a some other substance, like a liquid, like a like a soft sub or not. I don't know. I don't know what's it. I don't know how to describe it.
Speaker 1: I've never had I asked you, what's your favorite? Not the one you're dying to say.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't know. I don't think I have a favorite. You don't have a favor, Like I'd rather have peanut M and MS over a candy bar.
Speaker 1: I do like a pena M and M. But I still think Snickers is my favorite.
Speaker 3: No, they're not good anymore.
Speaker 1: If it's cold, it's gonna be good.
Speaker 3: You know what I used to be obsessed with, And actually, even back in the day, I would still say it was better. And ice cream snickers, Oh, regular snickers.
Speaker 1: I still think those are great.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like one of those every five years. But it's worth it.
Speaker 3: The ice cream Snickers, I live for it. I had a pretty good weekend. I went to a Halloween party, it took my kids to the pumpkin patch yesterday, and then I hosted an event on Friday at this place called Arte Music, which I thank them for paying me. And if you're in Vegas, check them out. No, they're really cool. I actually think it's really cool. It's really a really beautiful special. You know. It's an immersive, artful way to just spend an hour and a half of your time if you're looking for something cool an activity to do during the day or at night. All right, let's get right to it. After our show on Thursday, there was an not emergency, but like a surprise press conference announced that same day, you know, oh later today we're holding a press conference about the Menendez brothers. And it's so funny, because god, I still am in shocked. This woman came up to me the gym this morning and she told me, you know, thirty years ago, I was forty one and this is such a big story. And I'm like, wait a minute, you're seventy one. You look amazing. But yeah, you know, this story has been around for decades and has riveted people. And this lady saw this article that I did for Fox. They interviewed me about it, and I put my Perez adamis hat on and I predicted what's going to happen, which doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what's going to happen. You know, they will most likely be released per California law. You know, the new sentencing guidelines are that if you committed a crime under the age of twenty six, you're eligible for this early release program, which they are. The DA recommended fifty years to life, but per this program, they would already be eligible having served more than thirty four years in prison. Obviously, this still has to be signed off by a judge and it has to be approved by the parole boards.
Speaker 1: Well, actually they don't even need the parole board approval. The next person can actually decide themselves if they want to let them out, if enough time has been served, so they don't even have to go in front of really, no, they don't have to go in front of the parole board now, so the next person that they hand this off to can decide it's been enough time or it hasn't been enough time. But this will be interesting. I don't know what to think. They are murderers. Is the world any less safe with them two out? I doubt it? So I don't know.
Speaker 3: Well, my predictions are obviously they're gonna monetize the fuck out of them, those two in so many yeah, in so many different ways. Like each one might get their own book, each one of the brothers, each one might get their own documentary, you know, like it's gonna be insane. One of the two, obviously, is gonna get divorced because they married while in prison, and you know, if they were even getting women emailing them letters while in prison. They're gonna have social media obviously, and then horny sluts are gonna fucking be dming them and one or both will get divorced.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but aren't these guys like in their late fifties.
Speaker 3: They're horny as fuck.
Speaker 1: You might be right, they've been in jail.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I also predict obviously this will probably be happening sooner than later, the public is gonna turn on them. Like right now, I would say there's a lot of goodwill for them because people view them as victims of sexual abuse and they've served enough time and yadayada YadA. But if they start using all that money that they're making and buy themselves a mansion or buy themselves a Rolls Royce or whatever, people are going to be like, oh god, oh, sooner than later the public will I.
Speaker 1: Don't know about that. I think that they've got one of two moves. It's monetized, then disappear.
Speaker 3: They're not going to disappear.
Speaker 1: How do you know that? They just say, you know what, we don't want any part of this media circus. We would just like to live out our lives in peace.
Speaker 3: Same reason why Gypsy Rose Blanche.
Speaker 1: Jersey Rose is a maniac and a young person. These guys are close to sixty.
Speaker 3: Here's why they won't disappear because they and their team are smart enough to know that in order to continue to monetize for years to come.
Speaker 1: But they may not care. Maybe they have family money, maybe they don't need it. Maybe they just want to just disappear. I'm betting that's the most likely thing. You know. They may do like an Oprah type special or something to have us sit down and talk to them.
Speaker 3: No way, not. That won't get paid, That won't make them money.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's are you kidding? It's gonna be all about the money.
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe not. They're in jail. It doesn't mean they want fame. They're already famous. They just may want peace.
Speaker 3: No, they want money, Are you kidding? Don't you remember how they spent all that money after the parents died too? Oh yeah, they were like buying expensive purchases. And that's actually what started to raise suspicions because originally they claimed that it was an intruder that killed the parents, and they got away with it for a while. Then they started spending all this money and.
Speaker 1: Boops, anybody that kills their parents, I don't care what they did to you. They can't be all there. You could be right, it's all a wild card. If I was them, i'd stay under the radar.
Speaker 3: That's not gonna happen, all right. In other news, Jamie Fox has been getting a lot of attention, and I just find this so weird because I just need more information. So not even allegedly, Jamie Fox had a stand up comedy special that was taped in early October. It's now the end of October for an upcoming alleged Netflix comedy special. Have you ever been to a Netflix taping before?
Speaker 1: I don't think so.
Speaker 3: The one Netflix comedy taping that I went to was like a variety thing with like they had a bunch of different comedians. It was for Gay Pride, so a bunch of gay comedians. They didn't make me sign an NDA right, Like if I wanted to, you know, I could have talked about what I saw or what I heard. I find it so odd that since that special of Jamie Fox's just two people, just two out of hundreds or possibly thousands, I don't know the exact capacity of the venue have come forward saying that Jamie Fox alleged in that stand up comedy special, Ditty was responsible for his hospitalization last year, and that he Jamie Fox called the FBI on Ditty.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: A third person has come forward saying he did not remember it that way, that yes, there were Ditty jokes and even jokes about baby oil, but that Jamie Fox did not say that Ditty was responsible for his hospitalization.
Speaker 1: Right to me, it sounds like he's making jokes. Yes, he's inserting himself into the news.
Speaker 3: Correct, And they were friends, so obviously, you know, smart smart to use Ditty for attention. But this was around for a bit. It had been circulating through various outlets that I wouldn't consider very reputable, you know, reiterating this these allegations, and eventually it burst out into the mainstream the end of last week. On Friday, Jamie Fox was reached out to for comment and did not comment before outlets ran these stories.
Speaker 1: Which is especially if this special is going to come out, because it'll make people watch it. Exactly, it sounds like it's just jokes he's telling, and he's inserting himself, yes, into the news.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: And the people that are, you know, alleging this stuff, they just want attention themselves. So exactly, I don't think it's anything. I saw the story and I was like, this is clickbait all day. If it was a documentary setting or something, and he was once again bringing up Oprah and he was doing an OPRAH sit down, and he said this, Okay, that's one thing stand up special jokes. I don't put too much credence into what stand ups say on stage in their act. And especially if you've got some insight to Diddy's world that everybody knows about. Now you've got a baby oiled joke of your own, what's the big deal?
Speaker 3: I agree. Although he was not interviewed, but he was spotted by a paparazzo Jamie FOXX. He was at the gas station and this photographer videographer asked him about all of this speculation going around about him and Diddy and what he said, and he just responded with God bless you. So he clearly just wants people to watch his stand up special. But of course I need to remind everybody. Jamie Fox was rushed to the hospital from the set of a movie he was working on. He wasn't at a party, he was working at work on set and then taken to the hospital from set. And earlier this summer, he was spotted by fans and he was talking to some fans and there's video that went viral where he alleged that a friend was responsible for his hospitalization and that he asked a friend for a bottle of a leave or advill or a bottle of Adville and then he next thing he knew, he woke up twenty days later. No kidding, I don't believe there's not been a single report that Diddy was on that set, that Diddy was there.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think there's any correlation between his incident and Diddy, but it's funny to think that might be.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there is a correlation between Chris Brown and Diddy. There is this new documentary that I might have mentioned on a previous episode. It premiered last night on ID and one of the things that is getting attention is this new woman that has publicly come forward sharing her allegations against Chris Brown. Although it has now come to light that this woman previously sued him and the lawsuit didn't move forward. I think it might have been settled privately. I don't know for sure, but the woman claims that she was invited to a ditty party in twenty twenty in December. It was aboard his yacht and Chris Brown was there, and she's a dancer and thought that Chris Brown could help her career. And they started talking, and she claims that Chris Brown gave her something to drink and next thing she knows, Chris Brown raped her. So yeah, the lawsuit was dismissed due to lack of prosecution, also known as want of prosecution or no progress, is when a party in a legal case does not take action to pursue the case, which can result in dismissal. I don't know for sure. It was probably settled privately. You know, Chris Brown paid for her to shut up and stop moving forward with this is my speculation, as he's done in the past. There's a second woman who alleged that she was at a Chris Brown after party and he was acting weird and she was, you know, she was being shady and she was taking photos in video of him, and he saw her and he punched her in the face. That's not funny.
Speaker 1: Once again, I'll say it. You have to be responsible for with whom that's.
Speaker 3: Not funny, though you literally believe that this woman deserves to be punched in the face.
Speaker 1: I don't think anybody deserves anything. But if you don't see it coming, I can't help you. That's what I'm saying. I'm constantly surprised by people at their surprise. I'm gonna play in traffic. You know what happens when you play in traffic Sometimes you get hit by car. Well, it's funny that people can't see it. That's what I find funny.
Speaker 3: You know what I find so odd? Despite everything we know about Chris Brown, his fans don't care. And they claim that all of these other women like they also have selective memory, right, like, oh, all these women are lying? Well, what about his ex girlfriend of many years Karushi? Remember Karushi? Karushi? Tran gorgeous woman. Karushie took out a year's long restraining order against Chris Brown. Karushie went to court and said that Chris Brown was physically abusive. Was she lying too? Or all these people lying?
Speaker 1: We have a felon running for president? Are you shocked? Nothing shocks me. Stop being shocked. I'm not shocked. That's why I'm laughing.
Speaker 3: Chris Brown fans are just as bad as he is. Yeah, set it, set it. Not all of them, but most are the ones that go and buy tickets to his shows.
Speaker 1: I think you can like music and that be the end of it. I really do. It's the people, the hanger ons that want to be near the fire or the flame. You're going to get burnt because you keep seeing instances of it. So don't be shocked when it happens, because I told you.
Speaker 3: In other music related news, on Friday night, beyoncey joined Kamala Harris at a campaign rally in Texas and it got a lot of attention. Conservatives were, oh, people were so angry that Beyonce didn't perform.
Speaker 1: It's not a fucking concert.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like, I don't think it was advertised as of a Beyonce concert. I don't think they was promoted or set ahead of time that she was going to perform. I'm sure people would have liked that, but I don't think it was false advertising. No. So afterwards, the speech that Beyonce gave went very viral. A lot of outlets were sharing clips and this one outlet posted Beyonce's clip and Amber Rose, a big Donald Trump's supporter, commented underneath the video of Beyonce at the Kamala Harris rally, and amber Rose said, she want to be me so bad, literally took my whole speech.
Speaker 1: Beyonce wants to be Amber Row.
Speaker 3: Because they both talked about being mothers. I'm here as a mother and Amber Rose's speech is a lot about being a mom.
Speaker 1: To And by the way, all these speeches, they all say the same goddamn things exactly. Single one of them say the same thing exactly.
Speaker 3: Well, if you missed the update yesterday, there was a new video of amber where she was asked about that, and she straight up said, I was just trolling. So I appreciate the honesty. She was trolling and it worked, it got her attention. Also, speaking of Donald Trump, he had this big rally on Saturday night that ended up being pretty bonkers. It seemed like every person that went up said something awful, even somebody seemingly rational like doctor Phil. Did you see Doctor Phil's speech?
Speaker 1: I didn't.
Speaker 3: Doctor Phil wanted to address the allegation that Donald Trump is a bully, and he defended Donald Trump saying he's not a bully because in order for it to be a bully situation, there needs to be a power imbalance. The fuck you can literally be bullying your peer by how you talk about them. He does that about Kamala Harris, like degrading her.
Speaker 1: He does that about Americans. Yeah, cause the people that live here that are not lily white vermin.
Speaker 3: And then other people saying awful things. Elon Musk popped up again. God bless him. You know, do whatever you want though, both from whoever you want. I don't give a fuck. Or don't vote, I don't care. People are going to vote however they're going to however they want to vote, all right. Also over the weekend, Olivia Rodrigo premiered a documentary or concert film or maybe a hybrid of her Guts World tour that's gonna premiere on Netflix, and Chapel Roon showed up to support. Chapel is a friend and also opened for Olivia on tour, on this very tour, and then she blew up did you see it? Once again? She had another altercation. Is that the words?
Speaker 1: She had another I thought you're talking no?
Speaker 3: Once again, Chapel Roone had another heated exchange with a photographer, not a paparazzo, a photographer, an invited person. And it's difficult for me to have the full context because she was referencing another moment where she alleged this one photographer was rude. But I didn't see the other moment. I didn't hear it. I wish I really had the full picture, but based on the moment that I saw, it's just becoming fucking annoying. Like and I love, I love Chapel Road, but she's starting to annoy me. And I can acknowledge that, you know, going back to what you said, I don't have to like her necessarily, and not that I dislike her, but I don't understand does she think it's cool she's trying to be cool like.
Speaker 1: I don't think so. I honestly think she is a pretty genuine person. I just think her perception of some situations is a little out there from what I've seen. But like you said, I don't know the prior interaction. I don't know what's based in truth and what's her being a little eccentric.
Speaker 3: But even even if she felt disrespected the way that she expressed that, it's like, right, she expressed herself in a way that's like mmm.
Speaker 1: She's a little cringe at times for sure.
Speaker 3: Anyways, I don't know. The whole thing just left a sour taste in my mouth with Chapel Because I understand her feelings. Her feelings are valid, but even the way that she expressed them, I just I think she could have expressed them in a better way.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Look, I think with some artists they exposed their warts, you know what I mean, Like you see them and you have to decide do you care or not? Things like that. With her, they seem a little childish and a little bradish and even somewhat stunted as a person. But I think she's got things going on, so I'm fine with it, Like it's not really hurting anybody her having a sour interaction with some paparazzo, not paparazzi. I guess that's a person that's supposed to be there, but still someone doing their job. Yeah, it's a little bit of a put off, but in the grand scheme of things, is it really that bad? Like does it really? Like I said, But I don't know the backstory, so I can't get too invested in her seemingly bradish interaction with someone just doing their job. So you know, it's it's hard to say, but I think it's a warp still still a wark.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I agree, all right. In other news, talking music, I legitimately not like a deep cry, not like crying a lot, but like I did shed some tears when I saw a video of Selene Dion at Adele at Adele's at Adele's concert in Las Vegas over the weekend. I'm trying to understand it. My theory is it's a possibility that Adele didn't know Selene was coming and was just so surprised and floored to see her in the audience, because that was such a major reaction, Like Adele was like sobbing, and then Selene started crying, and then they started touching each other's faces, and I started, I started crying, you do yes?
Speaker 1: And I thought these people they seem like so oh shot up. Oh come on. I was like, really, this is action. I mean, let's calm down.
Speaker 3: But what if what if my theory is true that adults didn't know Celene was gonna be there.
Speaker 1: Back to the warts. Celebrities are all very special to warts.
Speaker 3: There's nothing warny about that.
Speaker 1: It's cringe.
Speaker 3: I love two adults.
Speaker 1: The two adults really need to be behaving that way. They're two grown ups. The sobbing and the touching of the face, I mean, come on, perhaps, all right, you don't think okay, let me ask you a question. Do you think it was a bit much?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: No, This is an instance where most of our listeners will agree with me. I guarantee you, Okay, eight hundred and seventy.
Speaker 1: I don't dislike it. I'm just saying I believe it was a little much for two adults, and the sobbing and crying and the touching of faces. It's not like they're long lost relatives and they haven't seen each other a couple of years ago on a red carpet. I mean, give me a break. By the way, they live in the same goddamn town, Like, go have lunch.
Speaker 3: You're so missing the mark on this one.
Speaker 1: I don't know what I'm missing the mark on.
Speaker 3: Almost everybody will agree with me that it was a beautiful, touching, sweet moment.
Speaker 1: It was beautiful and touching and sweet, and it also was a bit muchy now, it was.
Speaker 3: That's all I'm saying it was.
Speaker 1: It was a bit much for two women that live in the city.
Speaker 3: They don't even live in the same city. What are you talking about.
Speaker 1: These They both have been in Vegas.
Speaker 3: For years, lives here, blah blah blah, Adele.
Speaker 1: Lives in La All I'm saying is they could have got together for a coffee or whatever, even if they're in la if they care so much, but they have this thing on stage in front of all these people, little WICKI come on a little bit.
Speaker 3: No, okay, not at all, not one ounce. I loved it.
Speaker 1: And by the way, I don't hate it.
Speaker 3: You know you didn't spend three minutes hating on it.
Speaker 1: I'm not hating. It's a bit much.
Speaker 3: Oh you're a bit much. That's an understatement. May also the opposite kind of moment, a more celebratory, raw, raw cheer kind of moment. Sabrina Carpenter popped up at a Taylor Swift concert in New Orleans and they performed a beautiful medley together of two Sabrina songs and a Tailor song, and even the whole it was like a little skit. I loved it. Did you watch that?
Speaker 1: I did. I saw where she called a call the phone and hey, could you run down here? How long will it take? Five seconds? And then she pops up that bit went a little long. It was good. It was very cute.
Speaker 3: The crowd loved it.
Speaker 1: They loved it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Jesus, you're in a mood. I stop.
Speaker 1: It was a cute moment. Fine, it was a little long.
Speaker 3: That's all she was building anticipation. I loved it.
Speaker 1: I'd liked it too. I thought it was cute, and I loved hearing both of them do Sabrina songs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, especially like a stripped down.
Speaker 1: Version stripped down Espresso was pretty cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, although I wanted to hear a little bit more tailor on it. It was mostly Sabrina, but it was still cool. Yeah, yeah, that was still cool. Also more music news, Lady Gaga released a new single called Disease. Have you heard it? I have? Indeed, I liked it. I liked it. I wouldn't say I liked it a lot, but I definitely liked it, Like I instantly enjoyed it the first time. And my main issue was just the lyrics, Like it didn't really resonate with me. I'm like, the lyrics are fine, whatever. And then I found out a really interesting piece of information. Her fiance either co wrote the lyrics with her or wrote them by himself. This is true. It's a fact. And oh that explains a lot.
Speaker 1: I mean, come on, how deep was poker Face?
Speaker 3: Oh that's true, but poker Face is a much better song.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I listened to it, and it's kind of a classic example of It reminded me of Katie whereas you are very lucky if you get a moment, and both of them had more than a moment in pop music, like a decade, a solid decade of relevance. I do believe your sound can get tired vocally like your voice, it sounded so dated to me.
Speaker 3: I actually, well, no, it did sound dated, But I don't know if.
Speaker 1: It's because of that, and it maybe because of the music. But it's just her voice.
Speaker 3: Oh no, she's.
Speaker 1: Went so past what that is, Okay, if that makes any sense, Like I feel like she's been there, did that, done that, and she's something else now and she's going back to something and it's not as good. That's all true.
Speaker 3: Sonically, it reminded me of the Born This Way album and this one song specifically Judas the new song disease.
Speaker 1: Oh you're right, it does, yeah.
Speaker 3: Diseases like the sister song of Judas. But I do love her vocals. She sounds amazing. The vocals are on point a plus I would say.
Speaker 1: Always are, but that's I guess just what I'm saying. Katie's vocals are always on point two. It's just the sound is kind of when you look at Charlie XCX and what the scene is now and Billie Eilish and everything else. I don't know, everything else sounds younger. Sabrina Carpenter another example.
Speaker 3: Well, Sabrina Carpenter does not sound if you actually peel it back, take a step back. Sabrina Carpenter is making very hot ac music and I love that that's popular.
Speaker 1: Okay, so did Ariana Grande? You know, you look at those songs, they were very adult contemporary, and I think that just fills a void. But it still has a youthful sound to it. This doesn't have the youthful sound to it. And I just believe it's like when an actor shows you too much of who they are and you can't kind of take them seriously anymore as an actor because you've seen them in something for too long. It's sort of the same feeling for me. I'm not saying it's bad, it's just I just feel like Judas is the perfect example. You're right, but it's been there, did it, done it? I didn't need it again, that's all.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: With the Bruno did you listen to that?
Speaker 3: Didn't we talk about it?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: We talked about it.
Speaker 3: I said, I loved it. You didn't love it.
Speaker 1: Well, someone asked me about it on our message board over at Patreon. I get it, but I don't love like I understand.
Speaker 3: The song with Rose, whatever the goes. I love it.
Speaker 1: I love it right, I mean it's terrible vocals, No, I love it. I love no talent involved in it. You know what it is. It's it's like that common rather the trade. It's the chew chew trade. It's been done. It's it's oh, Mickey, you're so fan, you're a funny, but it's been done, so it's nothing original.
Speaker 3: I don't care. I still love it.
Speaker 1: I get it. I don't think it's terrible, but I don't think i'll ever love it because it's nothing that's like, oh wow, I haven't heard this before. Everything about it I've heard before, so it's just kind of formulaic to me. But it's good. It's fine.
Speaker 3: You probably will hate the new Addison Ray song, then I love it.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute. I listened to the there an there's another new Yeah, yeah, okay, I haven't heard that one. The last one I didn't hate. I was like, this is pretty fucking this is a good song for the same reason. It's a good, solid pop song, and that's where pop music is. I'm a little jaded because I came from the greatest generation of pop music ever, the fucking eighties, where everything sounded different. You could go from Inexcess to fucking Madonna to Prince to synthpop, and there was just so many different genres where today everything sounds exactly the fucking same or it's clear what they've ripped off. I just came from the original generation. That's all.
Speaker 3: Well. Addison Ray rips off Madonna on the new song, but fuck, I love it. I love Madonna so like ripper ripper off, give it, give me more Madonna. I'm into it. The song is called Aqua Marine and it's totally like Madonna Erotica era, Like it could fit in so easily on that album, that specific era, and I love I love it. I love it. I feel like it's inventive, it's it's different than and like she's not trying to be Charlie X the Eggs who's popping now. She's not trying to be anything else. And I don't know if it's the A and R person or if it's her too, or the producers, but the whole team, what they're doing right now with her, I'm so impressed. And speaking of Katy Perry, we brought her up just a moment ago. Stevie Nicks was chatting with Rolling Stone and for some reason decided to bring up Katy Perry, and she said the following. About ten years ago, Katy Perry was talking to me about the internet armies of all the girl singers and how cruel and rancid they were. I said, well, I wouldn't know, because I'm not on the internet. She said, so, who are your rivals? I just looked at her. It was my steely look. I said, Katie, I don't have rivals. I have friends. All the other women's singers that I know are friends. Nobody's competing. Get off the internet and you won't have rivals either. So I love that and I agree with her, But I think it was a little bit shady to say that in the interview right, Like she could have said, you know, about ten years ago, this very successful pop artist was talking to you. She could have said that without naming Katy Perry.
Speaker 1: She's fucking eighty and she doesn't give a shit.
Speaker 3: No, But it's not very girl power of her. She's saying, I'm all about girl power with you. Yeah. But the fact she could have done that without saying it was Katy Peerry.
Speaker 1: She could have and guess what, no one would have heard what she said. Either. You wouldn't have cared, You wouldn't have read the interview, You would have never taken the line. When you attach a celebrity name to it, all of a sudden, everybody cares.
Speaker 3: I did not love that her quote.
Speaker 1: Doesn't make me like Katie less or her any less for speaking the truth on something.
Speaker 3: All right. In more music news, Justin Timberlake has canceled a bunch of shows. He's facing some health issues laryngitis and bronchitis. Get well soon. Hugh Jackman's got a new lady in his life. Sutton Foster, Broadway superstar who just filed for divorce. Oops. Scandalous there. Yeah, they were co stars in The Music Man and oh really, obviously something might have been going on while they were starring in that Broadway musical together. Also, I don't really care about this person. I don't really care about this drama, but I'll mention it just because you know, a couple people on the message board on Patreon have asked Zach Bryan that country music singer dumped his girlfriend and she was caught off guard. She didn't know he was going to post a statement about it, and you know what, you're better off without him. And actually this is going to help that girl because she's an influencer, she's a podcaster, and she'll get she's gonna turn this into her Arionomatics moment. So it sucks for you now, but it's not a bad thing in the long run. One last thing, but before that, a quick thank you to some new Patreon supporters who went to pay dot com slash Perez Hilton to become members. They just signed up and they get an exclusive show just on Patreon every week. Thank you to Audrey Pizzani, Jordan Swainson, Stacy Banta Aha, oh wow, that's an interesting name. In Russia. Wait in Russia mail dot Ru Are you Russia right? I don't know whatever, I.
Speaker 1: Have no idea. I don't know the international currency coaches.
Speaker 3: Benzy Grimm, Karina melend NM. Thank you to Abby in Canada, Heather Bloxome, Maggie. Thank you to Amanda Hammond. That's everybody appreciate you all. Finally, just something light and positive to end things with today. Over the weekend in New York City, a bunch of wonderfully wacky people held a Timothy shalo May lookalike contest, and the real Timothy Shalomey himself showed up and surprised everybody.
Speaker 1: It was amazing. I saw the video.
Speaker 3: No, I'm annoyed. It was not amazing. I'm annoyed that he didn't take his own videographer. There's not good video of it.
Speaker 1: Who cares.
Speaker 3: I wanted it to be captured. Well, he did it.
Speaker 1: For them, not you. He did it for those people. What a cool thing to happen. And they were so genuinely surprised. And you're right, you cannot get a good shot of him, but you could see the excitement of all the people there. They were losing their shit. I thought it was great.
Speaker 3: The videos have done well and they've gone viral, but it would have done better if it was like a better reveal moment, like a bad There's not one good video that I've seen of it, and it's just still frustrating. Let's take some calls, hey there.
Speaker 4: For New York I had actually fought the episode to.
Speaker 3: Call in about this.
Speaker 4: Prince, I love and adore you, but you're fucking high about this, mattially shit. Honestly, I don't know that he referenced Hiller Swift even at all, like maybe with some degrees of separation about the internet well and crazy or whatever, with the rest of it was really just.
Speaker 3: About his music, all right.
Speaker 4: And honestly, I would make an argument he and Terri Slip were casual, like how long do they date? Like six weeks, that's casual. She totally oversed with him. I'm sorry, but the whole thing, he's been totally professional and respectful, and you are high.
Speaker 1: He has been totally professional, and he's never talked about it. He's never said anything. And I was thinking about this because you love to do apples to oranges. Let me do apples to apples. Let's say, let's say you banged Anderson Cooper. You guys had a little thing for a couple of weeks. He didn't make it official, you didn't do anything. He just went out a couple of times, right, And you're a podcaster, he's a newsperson. And then somebody goes later on and interviews you and maybe hears or speculates or knows about it and asks you a question that maybe could be about him or could be about you as a podcaster. And they say to you, Perez, hey, how come you don't do just a news podcast? And your answer is, well, news doesn't really interest me. I mean, it's not what I do. It's not what I've ever done before. I don't have any problem with anybody doing that, but it doesn't really interest me. Now, if you can answer that question or that scenario with your being shady in that situation, then I will wholeheartedly agree with you. Now that's totally It's the same thing with how is it not the exact same thing?
Speaker 3: Oh God? Anyways, I take comfort in knowing that the overwhelming majority of our Patreon supporters on the message board agreed with me.
Speaker 1: There were two people in no way, and there was one other person that left the common.
Speaker 3: No I there was more than ten.
Speaker 1: It didn't even make up. These people don't even make points. Their points don't even make sense. They're like facts. You understand what a fact is, right. A fact is something that's provable by science or proof.
Speaker 3: God, you're such an idiot. Hey, guy from Washington.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, Pet, don't even put that in the air, that Trump is going to win. I am so afraid as a woman in the United States on what's going to happen if the winds and I am like obviously freaking out. So thank you Booker for bringing some rationale or rational thought rather to this whole thing. And I know for as you don't.
Speaker 2: Want Trump to win. I just don't even I can't even bear to think about it. I was shouting at the radio or shouting at your podcast. I love you.
Speaker 1: Guys, Listen, I'll say this. It's up to you women. I can't sway old white guys. We know what old white guys are gonna do.
Speaker 3: Not even old white guys, young white guys, young black men too. Men.
Speaker 1: There's some everything else you just mentioned in the minority, but old white guys, we know what they're gonna do. Women will take this election if they vote, If they vote on this alone, this will be a landslide. If they don't, I will put my hands up in the air and I will say, hey, this is on you. We'll see on a Tuesday maybe.
Speaker 3: Oh god, oh god.
Speaker 1: Scary, isn't it? Last call?
Speaker 2: Hey, priss Hey Booker. This is Geraldine from New York. So I just wanted to talk about Britney Spears for a minute and her Instagram. I know a lot of people don't like her Instagram videos and her dancing around, and I hated it for a long time, but now I don't mind it so much because I feel like it's a way of her showing that she's okay and she's like happy.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: It's kind of like proof of life, or like everyone in the world who's doing a wellness check on her and can see that she's okay. And then also, I want to say something about Chapel Rohan. I love her music. It's so good, but her attitude is really really turning me off. And I'm afraid, like, if I had to predict it, I don't think she's going to be as successful as we all think she's going to be. Right now, all right, bye, guys.
Speaker 3: I could see that. I could see that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm wondering what the next batch of music sounds like. You have your whole life to create your first album and work it out, so I'm wondering what the second thing is gonna bring.
Speaker 3: We shall see. I don't know. It has to be great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it needs to be as good anyhow or it will be ignored. All right, eight hundred seven yep.
Speaker 3: See some of you on Thursday at patreon dot com slash Perez Hilton. If not appreciate you all. Have a wonderful week. Everybody, take care,