Speaker 1: All right, thank you Scott Shannon, and thanks to all of you for being with us. Write down our toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of the program. It is eight hundred and ninety four one Sean if you want to join us. There are three major news stories breaking developing the developing that we are following today. One we expect maybe at any moment, President Trump will be speaking at the DOJ. It's not unprecedented. Some liberals, why is he at the DOJ? They're supposed to be fiercely independent. I'll tell that to Murrow, Garland, Joe Biden and the weaponization that took place under their watch. Really the last people I want to get lectured by. We are also watching the Schumer shutdown emerge into the Schumer surrender as a massive fight broke out last night in a Democratic Senate caucus meeting and Chucky reversed himself after the day before swearing that he would go forward with the shutdown. We don't know what the found and final outcome will be. Really Republicans need I would say probably at this point six seven votes. I think Ram Paul will be the only Republican that is a no generally speaking, he wants the spending cuts now, not later. And I know, if I've known Ran for a long time, I know he's standing on principle. I really don't have a problem with his position on this, although I think that's going to happen as very obvious. What is emerging is a two to three point strategy. It's kind of like with Zelenski and putin. Part one is the Rare Earth mineral deal. Part two, he's now they've gotten both sides to agree that they're willing to at least talk about ending this war and having a cease fire, and hopefully that'll emerge soon, and then that would be the final part. The more difficult part would be a negotiated settlement. When I said last night to Mike Walls that the negotiated settlement is probably going to look like this, meaning it would it would probably be the rare Earth mineral deal that would ensure an American presence inside a Ukraine mutually beneficial for many, many years, likely decades to come. That that's good for Ukraine security. It might include probably European troops being allowed to have some presence there as well. It would not entitle Ukraine to get into NATO that seems to be a non starter on the Russian side, and then probably very populated Russian areas within Ukraine that are not even allowed to vote in Ukrainian elections.
Speaker 2: And I didn't know.
Speaker 1: This is a sticking point for people and an irritant to people, and it's like you're giving into Putin. Well, the other option is let the war continue without hundreds of billions of dollars in US aid and support and weaponry, and tell me, you know how long it's going to take before Ukraine ceases to exist as a country, or it's just going to be leveled and and and nothing but rubble, because that's the that's the next alternative that will happen. So the idea that it's not a perfect plan. Uh, from my perspective, we know who we're dealing with with Vladimir Putin. I've said it numerous times. Uh, And this is the whole this, this is the whole rub on this. He didn't care that all these you know, tens and tens of thousands of lives, Ukrainian lives, Russian lives would be lost in the process. He didn't care about leveling this into rubble. He didn't think that the Ukrainians would be as fierce in their fighting as they have been. But that's what we're that's what we're watching. So we're watching a cr vote. We're waiting for the president to speak. The thirty issue that we're following is we expect somewhere between seven and nine pm. Probably it'll have happened by the time I get on the air tonight. Well, a full coverage of this is the launch of Elon Musks rocket rescue mission to get these people that are stuck on this International Space Station home, astronauts that have been there for about Linda, you can look it up. I think it's close to three hundred days, if not over three hundred days at this point. They were only supposed to be there eight days, and we can all pray for its success. Speaking of Elon Musk, you know, with all these acts of terror, in violence against Tesla dealerships and Tesla charging stations that are put ablaze, and all the threats of assassination, I go back to my original question, what has this man done to render such rage and hatred among the left, Except, oh, let's see, he created a self driving Tesla and by the way. Our contest begins on Monday, and we're going to give away. We'll tell you all the details about it on Monday. We're going to give away a Tesla to one lucky listener. And I'm buying this Tesla myself. I'm giving it away now. Am I gonna save Tesla?
Speaker 2: No, I'm not. I can't. Is it symbolic?
Speaker 1: Yes, you know, because what I see is this is unjustifiable rage, hatred. His entire life has been turned upside down. It's it is so fundamentally dark, evil twisted. It's just horrible. You know, our friend Joe Pag's got squatted last night. What that is is when somebody calls in, you know, like a major incident or crime is happening at somebody's house and income, you know, arm tactical law enforcement. In this case, seven of them, and his alarm goes off, or his his cameras get alerted that, you know, there's guys outside his door. You can see the video. Put it up on hennanity dot com and he'll join us and tell us about it. This is now becoming a common thing around the country to people that are influential conservatives, either online, in the podcast realm or or radio talk show, like my friend Joe Paggs. It's gotten to the point where Cash Pattel, the FBI Director, even issued a statement, I want to address the alarming rise in swatting incidents targeting media figures. The FBI is aware of this dangerous trend. My team and I are talking are taking action to investigate hold those responsible accountable. This isn't about politics. Weaponizing law enforcement against any American is not only morally reprehensible, but also in dangerous lives, including those of our officers. This will not be tolerated. We are fully committed to working with local law enforcement a crackdown on these crimes. Now, it wasn't law enforcement's fault. You have these people that make these false claims that there are that a volatile, dangerous situation is unfolding at a certain person's address, and the police show up prepared to deal with that as a reality. In reality, nothing has happened. In the case of Joe Paggs, he was just he was a target of swatting, and it's all on videotape. I wouldn't believed it and watch the tape, and I'm talking to Joe Pegs and he's telling me about them, like, oh my gosh, it's scary. But back to Elon Musk. You know, they're shooting bullets into his dealerships. They are putting his cars ablaze in dealership parking lots. They are fire bombing his charging stations. They are intimidating him and his family and threatening to kill them. And all this guy has done is associated himself, have the audacity to associate himself with Donald Trump, and the audacity to expose waste, fraud, abuse and corruption that is widespread in our federal government using your hard earned tax dollars to expand their radicalism worldwide. And that's the radical green New Deal, that is deism, wokeism, that is transgender ism, that agenda, and LGBTQ again in countries foreign wide. And that's just part of the waste fraud and abuse. Anyway, we have one guy appeared to be protesting against Elon Musk, while this idiot act accidentally apparently lit himself on fire while trying to vandalize the electric vehicle charging stations. According to South Carolina Police, the incident unfolded last Friday at the Tesla charging stations in North Charleston. The man wrote free Ukraine, as well as another message against President Trump with an expletive included, according to a report from the North Charleston Police Department. Police said the man had ignited some material that was stuffed into beer bottles and threw him at the stations, and witnesses told police that he lit himself on fire by accident and then fled the scene.
Speaker 2: What a genius.
Speaker 1: Over at Columbia University, the president is heartbroken. Why is the president of Columbia University heartbroken? Because Homeland Security agents are searching the dorm rooms of pro Hamas riot suspect, which is what they should be doing. Hamas is a designated terrorist organization. They are supporting this terrorist organization. They have in their charter the destruction of Israel. These are not US citizens and that's why they all need to be sent home. As Greg Jarrett explained in great specificity and detailed the law provides for I'm writing heartbroken to inform you we had federal agents from the Department of Homeland Security and two university residences tonight. No one was arrested or detained, no items were removed, no further action was taken. The DHS agents served Columbia with two judicial search warrants signed by a federal magistrate judge, which meant the university's requirements of law enforcement to enter non public areas. But the Columbia president is heartbroken, pretty unbelievable and taking it a step further. Another report than the New York Daily News today, Columbia finally expels these pro Hamas camp As rioters. Well, it's taken them a long time, and I'll tell you the only reason they're doing it is because they're being defunded. Their money is being taken away, and God forbid they touch their you know, twenty billion dollar trust fund that they have and downment fund that they have at the university. The Trump Education Department is investigating fifty colleges for alleged DEI race based discrimination. And you know, if for those of you that are so you know, so trusting of government, I always ask the question, what is government doing?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: How did government fulfill their promise to secure social Security and medicaid and medicare.
Speaker 2: And a lock box?
Speaker 1: Well, the lock box was raided and the money was squandered, and the money was spent rather than it being wisely and safely invested so it would grow. And the same with you know, how are we doing with defund dismantled no bail laws. Is your town and city safe and secure? I don't give them a particularly good grade there. York City is a good case in point. Forty one billion dollars is one third of the city budget and they spend it on education. The city's education chancellor is asking for hundreds of millions more to a forty one billion dollars school budget now in the meantime, and the interim enrollment has dropped a whopping twelve percent since twenty eighteen and nineteen. Truancy is at nearly thirty five percent, spending per pupil is over thirty two thousand dollars per student per year. Students are flunking, with just thirty three percent of fourth graders deemed proficient in math and only twenty eight percent of fourth graders are proficient in reading, and only twenty three percent of eighth graders are proficient in math and twenty nine percent in reading. So I don't think you can fail at a more spectacular level. And for those that resist innovation and new ways of looking at things, maybe you take a look at something like.
Speaker 2: This and you say, you know what, maybe parents.
Speaker 1: Would be better off with a voucher or a grand and pick the school of their choice.
Speaker 2: Imagine this.
Speaker 1: Let's think outside the box, shall we Imagine you have ten parents in New York City and they are dedicated to teaching their kids to be proficient in reading, writing, arithmetic, science, and history, and maybe computers.
Speaker 2: You can add that to the list. What if the ten parents.
Speaker 1: All got thirty thousand dollars right from the federal government instead of the thirty two thousand other spend. Let's say ten parents get thirty thousand dollars, all right, from the math that's a lot of money, all right, that's what three hundred thousand dollars, Linda, you're a better mathematician than me.
Speaker 2: It's a lot of money.
Speaker 1: Now, they could hire two teachers to say one hundred and twenty grand each year, and give them a nice health care package. Maybe we're a little retirement package. But they spend let's say they spend one hundred and fifty thousands, so you'll have a teacher for every five students. Now, ask yourself, what do you think the results are going to be for those ten families, those ten kids of those families. What do you think the results are going to be. Do you think it's going to be better than this? Of course it's going to be better than this. You don't have to be a rocket science a scientist to figure that out. You don't have to graduate from MIT. I have at a Columbia to figure that out, and that is innovative thinking. We have an update on Putney Is agreed to Donald Trump's request to spare the lives of surrounded Ukrainian troops. On Friday, he responded to Trump's appeal to spare the lives of Ukrainian troops that are encircled in the Kirk's region, saying that they would be afforded all rights under Russian and international law if they surrendered. I mean, it's not the ideal situation, but they're not and maybe maybe with a little bit of luck, we can get to the bottom of all of this. Awaiting the DOJ, President Trump at the DOJ. He will be giving a speech there tonight. We expect the rocket to hopefully rescue these astronauts will take off, and we're following all the other news of the day as well. All right, here's Pam Bondy at the Department of Justice, speaking in the lead up to President Trump and his remarks, Hi.
Speaker 3: Please please be seated, Welcome to the Department of Justice, and I love our team.
Speaker 4: Todd Blanche Amo.
Speaker 3: Bobe Cash, Fattel, soon to be, Terry Cole, Gattie Sralta, Thank you all. We are going to fight to keep America safe again. President Trump prioritize tackling our nation's fitinel crisis, and he has taken decisive action to fight it. I want to thank our US attorneys who are here today, our state attorneys general from all around the country.
Speaker 4: I see all my friends out there, my colleagues who will.
Speaker 3: Work to prosecute violent criminals, get the drugs off our streets, get the gangs off our streets, and get the illegal aliens out of our country. And thank you to all of our federal, state, and local law enforcement officers who are here today who keep us safe every day and night.
Speaker 4: Thank you to all of you.
Speaker 3: Today, we have with us one of the most effective drug seizing teams in the entire country. I said, I wish I told them earlier, take them and put them in every major city in the country.
Speaker 4: Since January.
Speaker 3: They have saved millions of lives, taking drugs and illegal weapons off the streets of Boston. And Todd they ask us for more US attorneys. I told him we're on it. Could you all please stand. This is Boston's DEA strike team.
Speaker 4: Thank you all, thank you.
Speaker 3: We also have two angel moms here today. Anne lost her son.
Speaker 4: He was fifteen. He thought he was taking.
Speaker 3: A purpose at school and it was laced with fentanyl. And he was beautiful. And I'm so sorry that all of these people in this room, thanks to the directive of Donald Trump, are going to keep our state, our streets safe, and protect our kids.
Speaker 4: Thank you for being here.
Speaker 3: And Tammy's beautiful daughter, Kayla, was murdered violently by an illegal alien from El Salvador who should not have been in our country. And thanks to Donald Trump, they will all be deported very soon thanks to his work Homeland Security. And I say the unsung hero Stephen.
Speaker 4: Miller on stage.
Speaker 3: We have This is one hundred and eighty kilograms. It represents not real a fitanyl. Okay, so this is one. This represents one kilo of fitanyl in its pure form. This one kilo can kill half a million people. The one hundred and eighty there in pure form could kill ninety million people. That is the population of California, Texas, and Florida. That's what we're dealing with in our country. That's why Angel Moms go around the country. That's why Donald Trump has taken such a hard stance against cartels, securing our borders, getting these gangs and drugs out of our country.
Speaker 4: But look at that.
Speaker 3: That can kill three states in its pure form. That should terrify everyone. I see our senators made it, did our senators?
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 3: However, taking the drugs off the streets is only half the battle. President Trump will has secured our borders and will continue to fight the cartels throughout this country, deport them all or lock them up for the rest of our lives. Thanks to our prosecutors around this country where they belong. Under the last administration, cartels criminals, they freely walked in and out of our country with impunity. No longer under Donald Trump, they live in fear, and they better live in fear, because we're coming after all of them.
Speaker 4: I am so proud.
Speaker 3: To have a team with AML and Todd and all of our great team, and we all work for the greatest president in the history of our country. We are so proud to work at the directive of Donald Trump.
Speaker 4: It is.
Speaker 3: He will stop fighting for us, and we will never stop fighting for him and for our country. It is an honor to welcome to the Department of Justice, the forty fifth and the forties.
Speaker 4: The United to dates.
Speaker 5: Well, thank you very much, thank you, thank you, Pam very much. What did job you're doing And it's a true honor to be with you today.
Speaker 6: This very stir This is a storied hall if there ever was then, Based on the crowd, I think we broke the old time record. But as we begin a proud new chapter in the chronicles of American justice is really something. We're turning the page on four long years of corruption, weaponization, and surrender to violent criminals. And we're restoring fair, equal and impartial justice under the constitutional rule of law.
Speaker 5: And you're the people that are doing it. Very very proud of all of you. Under the Trump.
Speaker 6: Administration, the DOJ and the FBI will once again become the premier crime fighting agencies on the face of the earth. People ask me what am I going to do about law enforcement? All the time, the fake news back there.
Speaker 5: They're asking me that all the time, what am I going to do? And when are you going to do it?
Speaker 6: And I answer them by saying, I've already done most of it by appointing the people that I've appointed.
Speaker 5: They're sitting right here, they've done most of it. I don't do it.
Speaker 6: They do it right, Pam. I think, oh, you are so tough. They just don't know yet. Let me begin by congratulating the incredible people who will lead these historic reforms. And we start with somebody that you just saw, Pam Bondy. She's extraordinary and I've known.
Speaker 5: Her very well for long time.
Speaker 6: I watched her for a long time in Florida, for years in Florida, and highly experienced.
Speaker 5: She seems so young, but she's highly experienced that I can tell you.
Speaker 6: She was a phenomenal Attorney General in Florida. And it's going to do a really amazing job. Also, a new director of the FBI Cash Battel Cash Right.
Speaker 5: A man that I'm very proud of.
Speaker 6: I've known him and for a long time, under tremendous pressure, I saw these guys under some of the most corrupt judges I've it's.
Speaker 5: Not even imaginable how corrupt they were.
Speaker 6: And these guys never wilted, they never they were not shy, they fought, they.
Speaker 5: Weren't afraid, and they were brilliant.
Speaker 6: Deputy Attorney General Todd Blanche and Principal Associate Deputy Attorney.
Speaker 5: Amo beauvet And thank you both. Very right, great people. They're great people.
Speaker 6: The chief of staff who's so highly respected, Chad Mizelle.
Speaker 5: Thank you, Chad, Chad, Thank you, Chad.
Speaker 6: Our next administrator of the DEA, Terry Cole Perry, thank you, Carol, good luck, going to do great. See your counsel to the Assistant Attorney General for a civil righted boy. I've been watching him on television last couple of weeks. He is really a tough one and he's a great one. Leo Terrell. You watch how good.
Speaker 5: He's going to do. He's going to be so good. Thank you, Leo. Great guy.
Speaker 6: Assistant Attorney General of the Anti Trust Division who's got an incredible reputation.
Speaker 5: She'll do very very well.
Speaker 6: Gail Slater, Thank you, Gail, good luck, great job. I were joined by many, many great friends and terrific friends, and I won't be able to too many to name, but some that I just see very quickly. General Flynn, thank you for being here. There's a man who went through hell, by the way, and he shouldn't have it. He's a patriot, he went through hell. We're also pleased to be joined by Senator Chuck Grassley and House Majority Whip your seck, Hi, Chuck, House Majority Whip, Tom Emmer, Tom, great job you're doing. Representative Guy Russian Thaller one of the.
Speaker 5: Toughest names to say. But I got it. I got it perfectly.
Speaker 6: I think I'm State Attorney General Ken Paxton.
Speaker 5: Thank you very much. Thank you very much. Somebody who was with us early on and she's really become a big star and very popular. Brenda Byrd, Thank you, Brenda, Thank you very much.
Speaker 6: Steve Marshall, Alan Wilson, James Arthur Meyer, Chris Carr, Dave Sunday, Marty Jack Lee.
Speaker 1: As all right for stations along the Sean Hannity Show Radio Network, we will continue our live coverage President Trump speaking at the Department of Justice as our coverage will go continued nons.
Speaker 5: Stephen Miller, what a man.
Speaker 6: Stephen has become a big star, right, Steve Miller, Steve has been something very special for generations. The Federal Department of Justice was one of America's most revered institutions.
Speaker 5: The men and.
Speaker 6: Women of the DOJ brought down the mafia, hunted down the killers, kingpins and spies, tracked down terrorists and traders, and tore down corrupt.
Speaker 5: Political machines all across America.
Speaker 6: This department commanded the respect and admiration of the entire world.
Speaker 5: And with Pam and.
Speaker 6: Cash and all of the people I introduced and far more big numbers and all of you sitting back there, I recognize so many of you, but with you leading the way, it'll soon be the most admired and most respected of all.
Speaker 5: You're going to be more.
Speaker 6: Respected, and I really believe that there's also a lot of things to solve, a lot of.
Speaker 5: Problems to solve. But that's going to put you in the upper tier and maybe the top tier. And I believe that's going to happen. So proud of the people in this room.
Speaker 6: But first we must be honest about the lies and abuses that have occurred.
Speaker 5: Within these walls.
Speaker 6: Unfortunately, in recent years, a corrupt group of hacks and radicals within the ranks of the American government obliterated the trust and goodwill built up over generations. They weaponized the vast powers of our intelligence and law enforcement agencies to try.
Speaker 5: And thwart the will of the American people.
Speaker 6: You remember the fifty one intelligence agents that said, as an example, that Hunter Biden's laptop from Hell came from Russia. When they knew it came right from his bedroom. They knew that it was a big lie, and they knew it so well. They spied on my campaign, launched one hoax and disinformation operation after another, broke the law and a colossal scale, persecuted my family, staff and supporters, raided my home Mara a Lago, and did everything within their power to prevent me from becoming the President of the United States, with the help of radicals like.
Speaker 5: Mark Elias, Mark Pomerants. And these are people that nobody's ever.
Speaker 6: Seen anything like it, so many others, but these are people that are bad people, really bad people.
Speaker 5: They tried to turn America.
Speaker 6: Into a corrupt, communist and third world country. But in the end the thugs failed, and the truth one freedom, one justice, one democracy one, and above all the American people one. There could be no more heinous betrayal of American values than to use the law to terrorize the innocent and reward the wicked. And that's what they were doing at a level that's never been seen before. And it's exactly what you saw are with Joe Biden, Merrick Garland and their cronies to do the building of the last four years they ripped. What they've ripped down is incalculable, but what you're going to build up is likewise something that will be breaking all sorts of records. They set lose violent criminals while targeting patriotic parents at school board meetings. They drop charges against Antifa and hamas supporters while labeling traditional Catholics as domestic terrorists. To Catholics, we did very well with the Catholic vote, so I want to thank them for that. They imported they really record numbers.
Speaker 5: I would say, what's with the Catholics. They're really after the Catholics. So I don't know. They were after a lot of people. Maybe they didn't even know why.
Speaker 6: They imported illegal alien murderers, drug dealers, and child predators from all over the world to come in to our country while putting elderly Christians and pro life activists on trial.
Speaker 5: For singing hymns and for saying prayers. They went to jail for that.
Speaker 6: Our predecessor has turned this Department of Justice into the Department of injustice. But I stand before you today to declare that those days are over and they are never going to come back.
Speaker 5: They're never coming to.
Speaker 6: So now, as the chief law enforcement officer in our country, I will insist upon and demand full and complete accountability for the wrongs and abuses that have occurred. The American people have given us a mandate, a mandate like few people thought possible. We won every single swing state. We won the popular vote by millions and millions of people. We won districts two thousand, seven hundred and think of that two thousand, seven hundred and fifty district compared.
Speaker 5: To five one hundred and five.
Speaker 6: So we want it at levels that have I don't believe ever seen before. That's the one where you see the map of the United States and it's all read read for Republican, not for communists, Read for Republican. They would like it to turn red for communists, but it didn't work out that way. The American people have given us a mandate, and really a far just a far reaching investigation is what they are demanding into the corruption of our system. And that's exactly I'm sure what Pam and Cash and everyone else.
Speaker 5: Mentioned here and not mentioned is going to be doing.
Speaker 6: We will expel the rogue actors and corrupt forces from our government. We will expose and very much expose their egregious crimes and severe misconduct of which was levels you've never seen anything like it. It's going to be legendary. It's going to also be legendary for the people that are able to seek it out and bring justice. We will restore the scales of justice in America, and we will ensure that such abuses never happen again in our country. And that's why on day one, I signed an executive order banning all government censorship and directing the removal of every bureaucrat who conspire to attack free speech and many other things and values in America. My administration stripped the security clearances of the disgraced intelligence agents who lied about Hunter Biden's laptop from Hell. We revoked the clearances of deranged Jack Smith, Alvin Bragg, Letitia James, and the crooked law firms that aided their partisan persecutions and I went through it. These are state and city courts, and the corruption is unbelievable. We also terminated the clearances of the Biden crime family and Joe Biden himself. He didn't deserve it.
Speaker 1: All right, President Trump a historic speech at the Department of Justice. We're going to pick this up where we leave We're leaving off right here on the other side, also watching, we expect a key Senate vote for the continuing Resolution. We expect the Schumer shutdown to emerge into the Schumer surrender.
Speaker 2: That is our expectation.
Speaker 1: And of course, we are on Rocket launch Watch, which Elon Musk will launch to hopefully save the astronauts that have been abandoned in space for nearly three hundred days. We'll pick it up where we left off, with President Trump on the other side of the break