Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, podcasts, radio News, The.
Speaker 2: Stock Movers Report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market, harnessing the power of Bloomberg Data.
Speaker 3: All right, let's take a look at some of the stocks on the move today.
Speaker 4: If Wall swinging alongside Scarlett Foo, and we're joined by Bloomber's Red Brown Red, what are you looking at here?
Speaker 1: Yeah, first one on my list is Lulue Lemon. It's officially the worst performing stock in the SEB five hundred index this year, so that's why we're talking about it.
Speaker 3: It's down fifty five.
Speaker 1: Percent this year, another fifteen percent today, So yeah, companies really kind of going through it this year. They cut their full year earnings and sales outlook for the year, and then they're dealing with just a number of structural obstacles. Tariffs are hitting this company especially hard. They called out the end of the Dominimus exemption actually, which is on orders below eight hundred dollars. We'll add another two hundred and forty dollars hit to the company's bottom line this year.
Speaker 3: Having execution issues as well. I mean, I've got through countless.
Speaker 1: Earnings reports and I've rarely heard a CEO is used strong of the language as they did in this one, saying that he's disappointed with their execution. So some changes really need to come for Lululemon for them to kind of return. The imports are hitting them quite hard, so yeah, but really strong reaction and analts are kind of turning on the stock as well. Now there's been a slew of downgrades this morning, so they're not really seeing a catalyst for them to Product selection is.
Speaker 4: A problem too, because as we keep getting reminded, only boomers were leggings. Everyone else is wearing wide legged pants and that's not what Lululemon does.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know that's an issue too.
Speaker 1: It's like they don't have this like new and fresh selection for people to kind of get them back in stores. So yeah, definitely big issue for them as well.
Speaker 3: Scarlett. I have two pairs and they make them really well.
Speaker 4: I paid a lot of money for it, and so they haven't worn out, like they're great, they're in great shape.
Speaker 3: Okay, so maybe there's some optimism. So you're also looking at the chip sector.
Speaker 1: Yes, Broadcom, So quite opposite of a situation for for Lulu Lemon today is Broadcom tickers AVGO. They were up as much as sixteen percent now trading around like ten eleven percent at the moment. They had a really busy news day last night. So first they had the earnings report, where we're kind of the results were a little tepid, but they gave quite a strong forecast as well, so there is kind of a decent outlook for the demand earnings. Called CEO is pretty bullish about twenty twenty six as well. And then there was a big news that dropped that they will be working with open Ai to help them develop some chips to compete within VideA and so we didn't get any financial details out of that, but obviously, you know, kind of deepening their their relationship with open Ai, the biggest AI company can't be a bad thing. And kind of for what it's worth in video is trading down a little bit this morning. So yeah, so some some interesting things working out in the AI world at the at the moment.
Speaker 3: Broad fifty two week high today. Aby g O is a symbol. I have no idea why eight that's the symbol. It used to be a vago, right is that right? Yeah? Okay, and then hot Tan changed it to Broadcom.
Speaker 1: Gotcha, thank you very much.
Speaker 3: All right, very good.
Speaker 1: Anything else there, Yeah, I'm looking at some of the home builders. So Lennard was trading up around four percent. Dr Horton Pool Corp. As well, So all these companies that are kind of exposed to the home market are trading higher. After we got the jobs report, excuse me, the payroll data this morning. So obviously the feeling that that rate cuts are a matter of when, not if, And yeah, you know, the sector has struggled this year. Lenard has been kind of trading down for large parts of the year, but it's really turned a corner in the last month or so as this conversation on ray cuts is really kind of gathered pace. So yeah, we'll see, we'll see how that goes for the sector in the next month.
Speaker 2: There this stock Movers report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live, catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.