Speaker 1: The following is a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.
Speaker 2: Cowboys.
Speaker 1: This He's Talking Cowboys, springing live from the Dallas Cowboys World Course at the Star in Frisco.
Speaker 3: Scott tixis any contient touchdown.
Speaker 1: And Now your hosts Isaiah Standback, Nick Harris, John Mashoda, and Kyle Yeomans. It's a Thursday edition of Talking Cowboys, presented by Black Rifle Coffee Company, live from the Star in Frisco, Texas and the SWBC Studios.
Speaker 4: It is wild Card Week today. Wildcard.
Speaker 1: Maybe the Cowboys offense versus the Packers defense.
Speaker 5: What is your favorite UNA Wildcard? What wild your favorite UNO card?
Speaker 4: Plus four obviously is the draw four. Yeah, it's I mean that's like the that's like the turnover of an UNO game. It's the ultimately equalizer to step your game up.
Speaker 6: I feel like you're like a Yellow two guy. I feel like that's what you're about to come back with.
Speaker 4: Like yellow two. You guys, there was a Purple four.
Speaker 5: That's behind the times. You guys are behind the times. I definitely would, but I told you there's a new U No called No Mercy. No Mercy I've played it. Yeah, yeah, draw pay you to come in here today and start the show. Nothing withal.
Speaker 4: I like the wildcard, man. I like to be able to change the I get it now. This is so I've been.
Speaker 5: I mean, like the Draw four is cool, but like it doesn't hit home, Like I want to change the color to what works in my benefit or to what which you don't have.
Speaker 6: I've been sitting at lunch with Danny McCrae this week over here in the training table, and every every day apparently at his lunch table he brings like a just outside of the box questions kind of Yesterday he was like, Okay, if you go to like a mall in Miami over the weekend and you see a ten foot alien, you.
Speaker 4: Know, did y'all hear about all the Miami stuff. Yeah.
Speaker 6: It was like, would you come back to work and tell people or would you think that like nobody would believe you.
Speaker 4: And we spent like thirty minutes on the topic. It was actually like I would definitely say it. I don't know, I would definitely say I would definitely tell you. Yeah. He was also like, with the people around you believe you, man, I'm not concerned about that I'm just That's kind of how I was.
Speaker 6: But I was like, if it's out in the news and there's reports and I saw it with my own eyes, yeah, I'm telling people, but it was like just me and I saw a ten foot alien outside walking in I don't know what I'm doing with that information.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of reports something guy dressed as a ten foot alien. Unless it was real. Is that? Is that a problem? Is that something that?
Speaker 7: So?
Speaker 4: Listen, So I watched age the room. Maybe I'm just behind, Maybe I'm just behind.
Speaker 5: But obviously at the National Championship game, watching the game and they're, you know, getting ready to do the national anthem and all that stuff, right, and.
Speaker 4: They're doing a color guard. There was an alien. No, no, there's no alien. But listen, but check this out. So what are the branches of.
Speaker 6: The military of Army, Navy, Forum and Air Force?
Speaker 4: Space? For you? Missing one? Space force? Did you know that there's a freaking space force? Now it's relatively new. Why do we need a space force because there's aliens? There's a freaking branch space force.
Speaker 1: It's mostly because space like combat can go up into the into the That's what it is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's a legitimate for satellites, space force asteroids of course. Yeah, you gotta go bow up asteroids. That's why you need a whole force for that. Yeah, armageddi this is about to turn to Aaron Rodgers, Pat McAfee. That's what it's already turning in. I was, I was shocked.
Speaker 8: I was, I was.
Speaker 4: I couldn't believe it. Like the military, I mean, you didn't know about this, so I usually am. That's why I was asked another reason the vehicle. You know who else was shocked? The Washington offense apparently.
Speaker 5: Apparently, but Bro I told my son, I said, Bro, I said, I said, you gotta be a part of space Force.
Speaker 4: That's I need my son to do that. Thought you were going to say you were looking for application.
Speaker 6: No, I'm pretty sure I aged out that cyberstructure going to be in the space.
Speaker 5: For problem today you might have a free free fast my son. My son is smart enough to be in a Space Force, so I'm sure.
Speaker 9: Huh, he might be too tall for it.
Speaker 4: Can't be in space force if you're too what's the height limiteds.
Speaker 9: I don't know. For the Space Shuttle, I feel like for to be a fighter pilot.
Speaker 4: You can be no no no no, no no no. We're talking about space shuttles.
Speaker 10: Bro.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but if you're an if you're in a jetty, can you get to that level?
Speaker 10: I mean, I will say there was a kid that you just go from just driving a car to now I think there's any background of any type.
Speaker 6: Of Well, I'll kind of give you an answer here. There was a kid that I covered at my last job. He's actually the starting guard for the Texas Longhorns right now, Hayden Connor. He wants to be an astronaut. It's like why he went to Texas. He's doing all these like astro dynamics or whatever. He's like six foot four and like he's I asked him. I was like, can you go to space? He's like, yeah, yeah, they make things for like tall people.
Speaker 4: Okay, I have that answer. The minimum height it's four foot ten and a half inches. You got that one. The maximum height is six foot four. Wow. Wow he's back.
Speaker 5: I'm in the game baby anyway. So yeah, sorry, but I was. I was literally sitting there with my jaw dropped. I was like, Bro, there's the Space Force. This is awesome.
Speaker 1: Well I'm going to take both of Isaiah's crazy questions to start this show, and I'm going to somehow relate it into this. This wild card matchup is out of this world between the Packers and the Cowboys.
Speaker 4: Give us the news and notes. I don't know how I liked that.
Speaker 6: Okay, we'll start with the practice report coming off of yesterday, the first day that the Packers and the Cowboys were on the practice field getting ready for uh what is it?
Speaker 4: Oh, oh, my gosh.
Speaker 6: Okay, and to get ready for the wildcard game this week. So we can start with the Cowboys side notables. Stefan Gilmour did not practice with his shoulder injury yesterday. We talked to Mike McCarthy in the press conference. It sounds like they're going to try and rehab him today tomorrow and then hopefully get him back on the field in time for Saturday. That plan in the past has kind of left things questionable as far as guys playing. But you talked to Stefan gilmore you talk to anybody.
Speaker 4: The expectation is that he's playing on Sunday.
Speaker 6: So there's a little bit more confidence than there has been with previous guys that sit out Wednesday Thursday Friday. Looking forward into the practice report, Jonathan Hankins was initially listed as did not practice, and I think it caused kind of a concern, but the team came back and corrected that he was actually limited yesterday. Tyler Smith was back on the practice field yesterday, limited reps. He was there doing all the drills in the portion that the media saw inside the Ford Center yesterday. And then Zach Martin he was resting yesterday, but we did talk to Mike McCarthy. Sounds like he's good coming off of that flu and he should be ready to go this week.
Speaker 11: Okay.
Speaker 10: Gilmore said that there's a good chance to play with one of those harnesses, which he's done before, so there'll be some limitation there, but he sounds like he's ready to go.
Speaker 1: That's a good thing to look at, and I think without Gilmore it's a significant drop off.
Speaker 4: We had that conversation a couple of days ago about who would you rather not have and what it would do.
Speaker 1: To have that top guy, that starter drop off and what the next replacement would be. Yeah, Stephan Gilmour to na Sean right is the biggest drop off. And that's nothing against Naeon right, but it's also a credit to what Stephan Gilmore has done to this point.
Speaker 6: Well, speaking of six foot four, I did talk to Naean right in the locker room yesterday for a little bit, just being like, are you preparing this week any differently, you know, just in case Gilmore can't go, and it's business as usual for him. If he can step in, he'll step in. He feels like he did really well in the Commanders. He got good reviews coming off of that from the coaching staff or good grading I guess coming out from the coaching staff out of that second half against the Commanders.
Speaker 4: So take that for what it's worth.
Speaker 6: The Packer's side, the only real thing that I think should be looked at is aj Dillon is battling a knee or excuse me, a thumb and a neck injury.
Speaker 4: He did not practice yesterday.
Speaker 6: That'd be big if the Packers can't have that secondary back for Aaron Jones. I mean, Aaron Jones has been toting that thing quite a bit last three weeks, and he's been doing a good job of it. But having one less guy in that room would I be to be helpful towards the Cowboys run defense.
Speaker 4: Efforts.
Speaker 1: Mario in South Texas says the Cowboys have an alien. His name is Michael Parsons.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we see one every day. So yeah, he's walking around the locker room for He wasn't though, an nfl p A All Pro though.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's uh, that's kind of wild. A second year in a row he's not an nfl p A All Pro. So the nfl PA Players Association, they the players vote on quote unquote All pros. The actual All Pro list is Friday a p from the AP. But uh, yeah, five Cowboys were on the list this year. Let me see if I can ride a little off the look at the list with Ceedee Lamb, Tyler Smith, Deron Bland, Brandon Aubrey, and Zach Martin.
Speaker 4: So those were all five. That was pretty quick. He didn't have any hesitation. Yeah, I hesitated a little bit on Zach. That's okay, I give.
Speaker 10: It to you.
Speaker 4: Uh do you think that's any level of motivation for for Michael Parsons.
Speaker 6: No, for nfl P I will say though, like he's he did say like two and a half three weeks ago, he was like he was asked about some sort of a war that like the media it may be DIFFERENTI Player of the Year actually maybe because it was that stuff was kind of cooking up, and he was like, you know, at the end of the day, I don't really care. You know, what I do care about is the NFL Top one hundred because players vote on that.
Speaker 4: You know, I'll listen to the players.
Speaker 6: And now I'm like, I'm curious, how long these days been for you?
Speaker 9: It's literally asked that last week.
Speaker 4: It was last week.
Speaker 9: It was last week.
Speaker 4: Wow, Like.
Speaker 6: Earlier in the season, I said, like a few weeks ago. Oh wow, Yeah, I have been to I have driven like forty five hours in the last week. It's been this last week. It's felt like two years. You know how, like every January feels like it's the longest month of the year. I felt like I've already lived two months already, Like I am cooked. But any who should be March already. It should be like draft time.
Speaker 1: I'm okay with it taking a little bit of time. Yeah, I've got a busy March coming up.
Speaker 6: Same, I feel like we have to dive into this. I mean, all these coaching changes that have happened in the last twenty four hours.
Speaker 4: Talk about it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Pete Carroll out in Seattle, Bill Belichick out in New England this morning, and you got to throw in Nick say even being out in Alabama. I know that's not NFL related, but that's huge news. All three of those guys.
Speaker 1: It's a little NFL related because of how many players he's put into the NFL, and one of which is a cornerstone.
Speaker 4: Of your franchise, and he's right behind your right shoulder. And Trayvon Diggs.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, so, but I think the one you have to look at in regards to the Cowboys is Pete Carroll being out in Seattle. You know, Dan Quinn obviously has a lot of connections to the Seahawks. He's already getting linked super quickly to that job. So yeah, yeah, I think this is This one's interesting.
Speaker 4: This one's interesting.
Speaker 1: Let's hear from the man who was recruited by Pete Carroll and has kept up with that Seattle franchise because it's his hometown.
Speaker 4: We talked about this.
Speaker 5: I don't want to say we talked about this months ago, because John might say we talked about it last week, but.
Speaker 9: Ago, Hey, there's no reason to bring facts in this.
Speaker 5: No, we had a conversation about what it would take to really pull Dan Quinn away from this organization.
Speaker 4: Being there for the past two years, he.
Speaker 9: Was a couple of weeks.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's been. He's been. He's been turning it down.
Speaker 5: He's been turning opportunities down and and nice, you know, pretty good opportunities over the past few seasons, you know, in terms of he's been the lead head coaching candidate across the league for the past two seasons. And we talked earlier and we I know, we kind of came to a consensus that, you know, the Chargers job would be hard for him to turn down, just because everything is seemingly in place personnel wise down there, offensively and defensively obviously, which is important to him.
Speaker 4: Solid D lines, you know, linebacker and secondary, all those guys are there.
Speaker 5: It's la But having conversations with DQ and knowing who DQ is, he doesn't. He genuinely hasn't had the urge to leave. But we did say if Seattle, I think we kind of just threw it out there. Seattle ever, I mean, Seattle Peek Carroll's going nowhere, but if Seattle ever popped up, that'd be the one man.
Speaker 4: Popped up Seattle, popped up there.
Speaker 12: And.
Speaker 5: I know John Schneider. I had a good relationship, a really good relationship with John Schneider at a GM down there and up there in Seattle. They don't make this move without knowing what their next move is already. They're not an organization that.
Speaker 4: They're not.
Speaker 5: They're a very calculated organization in terms of decision making. They know exactly how they feel, they know exactly the direction they want to go. Obviously you saw example of that most recently with Russell Wilson. They knew exactly what their plan was and they feel confident in it, and whether regardless of what everybody else thought. I don't believe that Coach Carroll steps aside and moves to the front office side of this of that organization without them knowing that the next person that is stepping in already is solidified and they can continue the culture that is that of the Seattle Seahawks.
Speaker 4: And I know people don't want to hear that. I hear it, and there's obviously I don't know.
Speaker 5: This is me just speaking from my experience from being in that building and having relationships with those people and knowing what that city is all about and that culture and that community everything right. They want to keep that culture. There's a very unique culture in Seattle, and there's only so many people who have had their hands on that who are in positions to take that take that position they have the head coach and continue that. And I think that just my opinion, I think DQ is the only person that Coach Carroll wild step aside.
Speaker 9: For what about Nick saven No.
Speaker 5: Got to total opposite personality. That's that's just my genuine thought. I don't want to scare people. I don't want people to feel like I know more than everybody else in terms of what dan Quinn's thinking.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 5: But I do know Coach Carroll, I do know John Schneider. I do know the Seattle Seahawks in that city. It would take a lot for Coach Carroll to step aside and pass that off, to pass the torch off to somebody.
Speaker 4: They're not going to say, hey.
Speaker 5: Coach Carroll, all right, step aside, and they're be like, all right, now, let's figure out where we want to go.
Speaker 4: Let's see any meaning. That's not how they move now.
Speaker 6: I'd be surprised if dan Quinn is not the guy, I'd be super surprised. Yeah, yeah, so yeah, So it's it's it's that time of the hear man.
Speaker 1: And like Isaiah mentioned, we've had the conversation previously of Okay, he's still in Dallas for a reason. He has the pieces, he wants to wait for the right opportunity. You could argue there's two right.
Speaker 4: Opportunities right now.
Speaker 1: You've got a loaded Seattle team that just pretty much needs a solidified future quarterback, and then you're you're cooking with gas. And then you've got the Chargers who have their solidified future quarterback.
Speaker 4: They just need some pieces around it.
Speaker 1: And then you've got two spots that you could say that fits dan Quinn's mold.
Speaker 9: You don't think New England's in there.
Speaker 4: They've got a lot of long, longer way to go.
Speaker 1: I think with I think with what Belichick leaves behind in terms of a history and a lore of the franchise.
Speaker 4: It's always going to be in the conversation. But I don't know, just roster wise, I don't think they're up there with those other two. What do you think about that?
Speaker 10: I think Robert Crafts hired two a coaches and it's been peek carrolln Bill Belichick them, I'm just gonna bad that he probably heres a decent coach this.
Speaker 4: Time, pretty solid coach.
Speaker 10: I think New England is a lot more attractive than a lot of those jobs that were open last year.
Speaker 9: So that's the only reason I throw it in there. Do you think it's a build?
Speaker 1: But yeah, do you think it's as attractive as Los Angeles or Seattle?
Speaker 4: Maybe not? Not even just for for dan Quinn specifically.
Speaker 10: Just one's tough because obviously they have the franchise quarterback, They've got a lot around.
Speaker 9: People really care about the Chargers.
Speaker 10: That's building with somebody else that I don't know, if they're just New England papers. Just what Bill has helped build it to, yep, is on such a level where man, that's that that's a good that's a great job.
Speaker 9: I know that it needs some retooling in that, but that's a that's a great job.
Speaker 5: I don't want to bring it. There's a couple of things that people don't really at least from the outside. I would imagine most fans don't really take into account when they're thinking about positions being field. One of which is culture, which is obviously I'm big on. I was able to have more insight on dan Quinn coming into the Cowboys and commony there from me some years back because I knew the type of culture that he came from in Seattle, and I knew the type of energy he had and how he was going to be a culture changer, and that's what he's been. People don't need to take that into account in terms of potential fits. And then you have to take into account the stability of the management, all right, the stability of the front office. What does that front office look like when you're a coach that's going to step out of something that's very comfortable and you're going to step into another situation where you're now the guy and everybody's looking at you. The people that you have to work with that wear the suits or jar or hoodies, whatever they decide to wear. Okay, the track, Yeah, those that's very important because you have to You don't want to walk into a situation where you're trying to figure out if this is the relationship is going to work. That's why another reason why I say that Seattle is very difficult for him to turn down because he knows that organization, he knows the ownership group there obviously obviously you know the ownership is now passed off to the family.
Speaker 4: But you know there, he's not going anywhere.
Speaker 9: He dan Quinn is the obvious choice.
Speaker 10: But you don't think that there could be a potential dark horse, somebody that we're not even thinking about, that they are really high on, that they just haven't let out.
Speaker 5: That's that city, I don't. I mean, I mean, obviously there's a chance. I just I it's hard for me to imagine it. It's hard for me to imagine somebody who has not had their hand on that organization at some point in time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and had success there. Yes, I want to ring there. Correct.
Speaker 6: So to the point of New England, I think Mike Rabel is probably the guy. Yes, for sure, I think just too right. But you'll see there you go.
Speaker 1: So coaching carousel, got some injury updates, and now when we come back, we're going to hit the film.
Speaker 4: It's time for a little QBB visions.
Speaker 1: We take a look at the Cowboys offense versus the Packers defense with more talking cowboys.
Speaker 13: Right after this, Todd thought it would be secure to jog and the Cheat of Savannah. Todd believed the big Cat repellent he bought online was reliable, and now Todd is trying to be faster than this Cheatah can run eighty miles per hour. But the good news is Todd has AT and T five G. It is fast, reliable, and secure, and he learned the best thing to do is stop running and toss her the backpack with the beef stew at and T five G. Fast, reliable, secure, It's not complicated.
Speaker 8: Five G requires compatable planning device. Five G may not be available in your area. See att dot com slash fig for you for details.
Speaker 12: Black Rifle Coffee Company serves premium coffee to people who love America. When you drink Black Rifle Coffee, you are directly supporting veterans, law enforcement, and first responders in your community. Black Rifles expert roasters love coffee almost as much as Texas loves football, So it makes sense that America's coffee partner with America's team.
Speaker 2: Go online at.
Speaker 12: Black Riflecoffee dot com and fuel up with the official coffee of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 2: That's Black Riflecoffee dot Com.
Speaker 1: To fuel up today, Cowboys fans, after that move, We've just coined the term rowdy replay.
Speaker 4: Let's roll back the table.
Speaker 3: Okay, there's our mascot rowdy cheering on the boys, and now he's on his phone on his Bank.
Speaker 1: Of America Mobile Banking App, staying on top of his finances with his virtual financial assistant Erica.
Speaker 3: Bank of America's digital tools are so impressive, Cowboys fans just can't stop banking. Learn more at Bank of America dot com. Slash Can't Stop Banking Everica.
Speaker 1: It is only available in the English language. You mut download the latest version of the mobile banking app, only available on select mobile devices. Message dat ate ma apply number FDIC.
Speaker 11: Welcome back into Dear Doctor, the show where I answered life's questions with an ice cold can of doctor pepper. Sheila, let's hear from my next caller, would you, Dear doctor?
Speaker 4: My friend supported me during a tough time.
Speaker 11: But what's the right gift that says thanks for being the soldier to cry out? Okay, this one's easy, I say, give her a delicious doctor pepper. Nothing says thanks good better than one of a kind soda. Yes, any doctor Pepper flavor will do. Now, just to remind her that I don't need to be a real doctor to know that Doctor Pepper is the one you.
Speaker 7: Deserve better to Talking Cowboys.
Speaker 1: Here on Talking Cowboys presented by a Black Rifle Coffee Company. This portion of the show is brought to you by a Quaker Oats, a super trusted super food Quaker Oats, the official oatmeal sponsor of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 4: Isaiah, did you get him in? You know that's right because your your dad, dude. Yeah, speaking of that, I saw that last night, that win. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm at the store. Just ran into him, just random, And so I'm looking in the store. I'm out there filling out the water bottles for the house. You don't like the big the big five gallon jugs. My son and I are out there filling ours up, and I'm looking and I'm seeing somebody check out. I'm like, is that d He's like the most unassuming guy?
Speaker 1: Is that that?
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's like the most unassuming guy, and like he's just driving the most basic of vehicles.
Speaker 4: And I was telling them it's kind of teaching my son unlesson.
Speaker 5: I'm like, dude, you would never know, you would never know his his background nor what he's doing now as a businessman.
Speaker 4: You would never know.
Speaker 9: And so he said, so appreciate the castle we live in.
Speaker 4: Shine. You know that you're staying every night, son, that's right, take no, but it was good to see that. I was thinking of the five gallon jugs of water that you were just filling. U. Yeah.
Speaker 9: How many are you doing at a time here?
Speaker 4: Yeah? We did three?
Speaker 5: Okay, we have five empty containers at the house. It's seven point fifty to buy a brand new word, yeah, and so it's but it's only two fifty to fill it up.
Speaker 4: You're thinking of jugs.
Speaker 6: Did that jug machine come in?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 4: It's in there body. Yeah.
Speaker 5: We're hitting the ground running tonight and soccer balls soccer ball jokes.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 11: Interesting.
Speaker 4: Let's time for a little QB vision here on talking cowboys. Why Eddie, why lady cut up?
Speaker 7: It's time for QB vision with Isaiah's stands back.
Speaker 4: Oh, Kyle, you're hilarious.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 6: What did I do?
Speaker 2: We did nothing? Nothing?
Speaker 4: You did nothing, man, nothing, You're awesome. Thanks man. Tell us about this packers defense packers defense.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 5: These guys are talking about unassuming. These guys are they're sneaky. They're sneaky.
Speaker 4: They don't Is that a nice way of saying they're not very good. No, they're actually okay. Okay, goehd they're actually okay.
Speaker 5: But there's not a lot that pops off on film when you watch these guys, right, it's just like they're just consistent.
Speaker 4: Let's go ahead and talk about what they do here statistically, So of these.
Speaker 5: Things that we have here, let me pull this up for you, all right, Statistically, Okay, when you look at their defense versus kind of our defense, just as in comparison, we run the third most single high in the league. Okay, we know we're single high defense. They run the fifth most. So these guys like to have one safety sitting back there at all times. They're also rare thirtieth and split safety. They're twenty fifth split safety, so is relatively obviously these guys want to play single high. But then when you look at the other stats in terms of man coverage, we're first in the league Dallas Cowboys, that is, at playing man and man coverage. These guys are right in the middle of the road. Okay, So just because you see them in single high doesn't mean that they're playing manda man. These guys mix it up in terms of nickel bass dime. That's all kind of kind of rolled in the couple things that you guys want to pay attention to. Dallas Cowboys are number one in the league in pressure rate. These guys are going to be sixth, So they are getting pressure and it's not always by blitzing all right. These guys are able to get some pressure with their defensive line, surprisingly because they're not doing anything amazing when you watch it on film. These guys are two gap, two gap type of defense. They got some fellas up front that can they just put two hands on you and just try to drive you back into the quarterback. They are physical upfront. That's one thing that does pop off the film to me. There's not a guy that you're like, oh my gosh, he's just this amazing pass rusher. They don't have a Mica, they don't have a Delud, they don't have guys that you will circle and be like, yeah, you might want to know where this guy's at at all times. It's just that they just play hard and they want to hit you. So that's something that is very apparent to me in terms of their defensive line. The one guy to me that does stick out on their defensive line is going to be ninety seven, and that's Kenny Clark's He's a big boy and he man. He's what six pretty much six three three and fifteen pounds, and he looks like it. He looks like he's physical. He's able to get underneath you, drive you back. I mean you constantly see guys getting offensive line and getting pushed two to three yards back when he decides to bull rush. So he is a problem and he shows up with some bad intentions when he actually gets to the quarterback outside of him up front, I would have to go to the next level. The guy that pops off film to me is gonna be kay Walker, number seven outside linebacker. He is their blitzing linebacker. He's the guy whenever they want to get pressure outside of their just front four. He's the man that they call on to come up there and go ahead and apply pressure.
Speaker 4: And he they usually find a way.
Speaker 5: To match him up against your running back like they know they do. They seemingly do a really good job of understanding what your blocking assignments are.
Speaker 4: Up front.
Speaker 5: They do what most other teams do, right. They take that defensive end, put him out in the wide nine. They take that, they take their five and they bump him down into a three technique and then they stunt him down towards your center. So now you're guarding your center have to collapse on that one defense. On that defense attack, that left tackle has to go out to the defensive end. And they literally isolate number seven, who's gonna be kway Walker. They isolate him on your running back and they say, yeah, good luck trying to block him. And this dude is Houdini. Not only is he is a good sized guy, but he is as agile as all get out.
Speaker 4: Can I pause you really good? Again?
Speaker 6: I will say the Green Bay Packers give up top five in the league and giving up explosive run plays, which is ten yards or more carries.
Speaker 4: I think this is a game for Tony Poller. Not really.
Speaker 6: I'm not scared of their run defense.
Speaker 1: Well, they're twenty eighth in the league in terms of rushing yards allowed on average, and they've had four games this year where they've allowed over two hundred rushing yards.
Speaker 4: Yeah, lower games.
Speaker 1: And if you think the Cowboys are bad at stopping the run, which at times they have been, they have two games so half of the amount of time where it's two hundred yards or more. And they're sixteenth in the NFL in terms of rushing yards allowed per game compared to twenty eighth with Green Bay. So you're talking about the Cowboys being maybe a below average run defense.
Speaker 4: The Packers have a bad run defense. So this is a chance. Absolutely, I totally agree with you.
Speaker 5: I know I'm talking in reference to their pass rush, and that's where I see them being most dangerous of the two as now.
Speaker 4: They're really good against the past. They're ninth against the.
Speaker 5: No saying they're good, They're they're solid at front. I said, it's not anything that just flashes off the film. But these guys, they they literally lock on. They'll drive you back up front, and then they find ways to isolate the guys that they want with one on one matchups. No different than Dan Quinn finding a way to match up MICHAELH. Parsons against an offensive you know, guard or a center.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 5: He finds ways scheme wise to say, Okay, you now isolated, have fun trying to block Micah. They do the same thing with with their linebacker in Quay. He's six four, two forty one, he's a he's a big boy, right, and he like again, he has those long arms, He's able to swim move guys throw running backs out the way, so you definitely need to be aware of him. They're running defense, like you guys mentioned, I'm not afraid of it, reason being from from the first thing I said. These guys are two gap defense. They're not running a lot of stunts, they're not doing a lot of movements. These guys literally are just locking on it, are coming downhill. So what you see is what you get pre snap post snap is pretty much the same. So in terms of I'm gonna say that down with Dak, Okay, that Dak answer that dude, how about that?
Speaker 11: Uh?
Speaker 4: As bad as one of my clients got this segment.
Speaker 5: In terms of Dak being able to put the offense in a good position to run the ball, there should be no problems here unless they change from what they've been showing on the film. Where they're at is where they're going to be. So that's because there's not there's not a lot of shifts on the defensive front. They're not changing their fronts from over to it under literally lining up and they're saying, let's play ball. So that's good from their from their regard as we go to the secondary, there's I'm not seeing a lot. I'm really not seeing a lot from their secondary. I know that the name of everybody's going to talk about it is gonna be you know, Jyry Alexander number twenty three. I haven't seen much from him on film. I haven't seen much at all.
Speaker 9: Like Duran kuain Cos.
Speaker 6: Had a new segment this week with him, he like he like hijacked a new segment and it was like.
Speaker 4: I did see that.
Speaker 6: He said something like the bag of going to be ready or something like that, and the news reporter was like, and we got a fan over here.
Speaker 4: She had no idea he was in street clothes and he just like popped over her shoulder.
Speaker 9: He did a little seat belt thing real quick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm going to back up the reporter here, because I mean that like totally photo bomb the end of our prost game show the other day, like Dak Prescott and I didn't even notice he was standing there.
Speaker 4: And so the only reason I knew he was there is because I had a monitor in front. If I would have.
Speaker 1: Flashed back, I mean he was in like a bright red suit too, So I probably would have noticed if I would have like flashed back and seen him.
Speaker 4: But if I didn't have the television monitor there, I would have had no idea where it was, no idea where you're mad and awareness is going down. Yeah, it's bad. It's like a live reporter.
Speaker 6: You're probably terrified that like somebody running up on your set is going to say something stupid. Oh, it's a real problem. You're like, Okay, you're just happy that it gets out and.
Speaker 5: That one guy used red around and saying something crazy. I don't remember anyways, But you guys know whatn't talking about.
Speaker 10: Okay, I know what you're talking about, the fact that in my brain I'm saying, like why is he bringing this up?
Speaker 4: What I'm saying that that was the thing? All right?
Speaker 5: So as we was gonna say it, you always got in trouble, buddy, all right. So as we go to the secondary. Okay, the secondary again, jyr Alexander, he hasn't shown up. He's doing more talking than he's doing playing right now, from what I can see on film, Uh, they're not asking these guys to play a lot of Mando man, so he's not getting opportunity to really show off what I think he does best with just pressed man coverage. Right, he's gonna talk. He wants to get up, put his hands on you, and stay in your hip pocket. These guys are not playing a lot of man and man. Whenever they are playing mand of man is usually because they're blitzing. So if you see their technique change and their cornerbacks do an awful job Hopefully they're not listening to this, but their corner do an awful job of hiding coverage. Meaning majority of the time, these guys are playing cover three. Okay, one safety back, four guys underneath. The cornerbacks are playing off and outside. That's how you draw it up on paper when you're teaching, you know, your middle school team, that's how they line up. These guys are off and outside about sixty seven yards and they're looking inside.
Speaker 4: That's one of them.
Speaker 5: Key, Key, how's the word? I just freaking dropped the word? Indicators that you look for as a quarterback. If I come out, I see single high and I want to know whether or not it's cover three or as man. I'm looking at the how the cornerbacks are lined up. Are they are they pressed it inside? Are they pressed in head?
Speaker 4: Up. Are they off and head up right?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 5: Okay, that's probably man and man coverage. If they're off and outside they're looking in towards me, it's zone right, So it's cover three. I already got you figured out now, really good cornerbacks and good defenses. Obviously they'll mess around with that alignment. I'll line up inside to show like this press man, and then right at the snapper of the ball, jump and change my technique. A lot of different ways that guys mess around with you. But these guys don't. They line up and they show you what they're what they're playing. Coverage wise, with that, you should know what the heck's going on. From Dak's perspective, you should know that it's cover three. You should have no issues. And if they see, if you see them change their alignment right, all of aously, they're not off and outside. You look out there, these guys are now pressed man. I was like, okay, now you're probably playing man. Now, let me find out who's blizzing, and that's typically the indicator and the guy that they're usually freeing up. I guarantee you look down, there's probably a three technique and a nine technique and there's a number seven off the ball at the second level. That's the guy that they want to get matched up against your running back. As I mentioned before, So not a lot going on in this secondary. It's usually three, it's usually one. If it's one, then something's usually coming, something's usually brewing.
Speaker 6: I know this is a long time ago. This is like feels like three months ago. It'd be like a year if we were talking me. But when the Cowboys play the Rams and you were looking at the Rams defense, Brian Schottenheimer earlier in the week compared this defense to that one schematic wise and personnel wise.
Speaker 4: Do you remember, Yeah, yeah, I like, I like then a couple of times. Yeah. I neuralize myself every week.
Speaker 10: I'm surprised to see that the opponent's passer raining against is like ninety four point seven, which is like top ten worst in the league.
Speaker 9: Only picked off seven passes. That's just the worst in the NFC.
Speaker 10: So I was kind of I don't know, I just kind of surprised that I was really surprised at Tennessee. Is what leads the NFL in that they've only picked off six. I just think of the packer, especially with the jay r Alexander. If you're not watching them a time, you're just like, oh, okay, well they probably are middle of the pack or something like that. And if you look at the numbers and you're like, they can definitely throw on this team, there's no question.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you'll be able to through all day.
Speaker 5: And I think a lot of times the reason why they're playing that single high is because of what you said, their run defense is not solid, so they're trying to have that extra man to the box. They can't afford to have two guys back deep because they're gonna be you know, only six guys in a box.
Speaker 4: They're lighting the butt, But.
Speaker 6: It also feels like against the pass, they're just trying to keep everything underneath. You Like, as long as they don't let anything over the top, they're fine. But they're really good at not a glowing, explosive pass plays. I think that's just as a result and if this works great for this offense, because this offense is so West Coast heavy, middle of the field, just don't see any issue.
Speaker 5: But the thing is like, typically if you're trying to keep everything in front, you're not playing a single high, right, So like you literally can overload a single high cover three type scheme, I can put three guys to one side, and I can run seams and I can pick you apart. The one thing that these guys do a good job of, which is probably why they're limiting some of those plays, because they're second level defenders, their linebackers, and they roll down safety, they get a lot of depth, they get underneath your routes. So I mean, typically where these guys' responsibilities, it's kind of be around that seven to eight yard range. These guys are dropping twelve fourteen yards back right, the cornerbacks are playing off and outside, they're getting back and playing over the top, and they're allowing their second level defenders to really get a lot of depth, which means that sometimes you might have to check it down to your running back and let him get some yak yardage.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 5: So from that regard, they're trying to play a Cover four type like scheme. Mentally, I guess you know you know that that type of approach with a single high safety. So it's kind of weird how they're there that they're asking those guys to say, Hey, we're gonna say a single high We're gonna have run support. But when you guys see that's passed, drop out of there, like, get the heck out of there. Oh one thing I forgot to mention. They green dog. One of the few teams that I've seen this year to actually green dog. Green dog means that if you're a linebacker, okay, your responsibility is me and man and man coverage. As a as a running back, as soon as I see and say a run play action, as soon as I see that I'm not getting the ball, you have free range to go ahead and rush the passer. Like my responsibility is the running back. If the running back is not going out into a route and he's not getting the ball, I can blitz. I have free range to blitz. And you'll see that. I see that sometimes with them, they'll come up, the linebacker will kind of take a little jab step. He'll see their running backs not not going anywhere, and he's he's off right. It's like he has the green the green light to just go.
Speaker 6: Which is interesting because you have seen Tony Pollard a couple of times like start off in pass protection, then leak out, so you know, just shave him.
Speaker 5: Real quick and then though, yeah, get it off because those guys, there's definitely coming.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so you break it the ball off.
Speaker 10: I always find it interesting when you talk about all the different things that these teams do on the back end. And then yesterday Dak in his locker, I think you're ove there for a little bit just just talking off the record, just about you know, seeing things inside out versus outside and stuff like that, and when he when he was talking about it, and a lot of time when you're.
Speaker 9: Talking about the stuff, I just it's so fascinating to me because.
Speaker 10: It's like for the average person, it would be difficult to dissect this and hit the open receiver with no pass rush you just standing out there and just having like to get the ball out quick, especially at the NFL level, especially at.
Speaker 9: A playoff level, of how teams are playing.
Speaker 10: It is so I mean, obviously people talk about the arm strength and all it, but like upstairs, what these guys have to have, you know, to be able to execute, because how quick like these windows open and close, and and how you have to read things a certain way, and how guy's got to be on the same page with you. It is it's just fascinating, like that stuff will never get old to me. I'm always like blown away by all of that because again, like that's what no pass rush, so I can't even imagine, like, and then you add in like a guy like a Drew Brees being a little bit shorter, and you've got the big offensive line, right, Like, I just don't think that. I don't know how the NFL would do it, but I don't know that fans get the real perspective. I guess you'd have to put a camera on the quarterback, which teams don't want to do, right, But I'm saying like, yeah, yeah, yeah, that's sure they did. I'm just like I think I think people would have far more appreciation and more understanding of why, you know, everyone does these quarterback ranking lists of how why there's really only five to ten that are really super super elite in the world, Like you know, I mean, it just it's it is amazing.
Speaker 1: It is incredible, And it almost would look like the old they had the ESPN video games back in the day, like two K and that you would have like the first person mode where you have like the whole face mask in front of you and you're just running around kind of doing your own thing.
Speaker 4: It wouldn't even be closed. It would be even more harder than that.
Speaker 1: All right, when we come back here on Talking Cowboys, I've got a question from the fan text.
Speaker 4: I really like.
Speaker 1: This question is from Anthony and Seattle who listens all the time. He's talking about Dan Quinn, and I want to ask this question when we come back right after this.
Speaker 7: They say champions are remembered, but legends are never forgotten. United Agon Turf offers a winning lineup of John Deere equipment built to tackle any challenge on and off the field. Legendary John Deere tractors, combines residential mowers, commercial mowers, compact construction equipments, hater utility vehicles, and a full line of golf and sports turf equipment. United Agon Turf the official agonturf equipment supplier of the Dallas Cowboys. Visit United agonturf dot com to find a location near you.
Speaker 2: Are you ready to take coffee off your grocery list? Forever?
Speaker 12: Black Rifle Coffee Club is here to help. As a Coffee Club member, you'll get your favorite coffees, roasted package and ship to your door free of charge on your preferred schedule. Set it, forget it, and never run low on coffee again. Members also get exclusive deals on coffee products and discounts from partner b Ease your mind and let Black Rifle worry about your coffee supply.
Speaker 2: Go to Black Rifle Coffee dot com to join the coffee club today.
Speaker 1: It's the official men's skincare brand of the Dallas Cowboys, Jack Black, and right now Cowboys fans could get fifteen percent off their seventy five dollars order. Plus because every deal needs a playmaker, your order will include a free five piece skincare set and free shipping. The Jack Black Playmaker is four of Jack's favorites and a full sized intense therapy whipball. Make a play for the playmaker at Getjack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys vip. That's get Jack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys vip.
Speaker 13: Tod thought it would be secure to jog in the cheatah Savannah. Todd believed the big Cat repellent he bought online was reliable, and now Todd is trying to be faster than this cheetah that can run eighty miles per hour. But the good news is Todd has at and T five G. It is fast, reliable, and secure, and he learned the best thing to do is stop running and toss her the backpack with the beef stew at and T five G fast, liable, secure, It's not complicated.
Speaker 8: Five G requires compatible planning device. Five G may not be available in your area. Se Att dot com slash five G for you for details.
Speaker 4: To Talking Cowboys.
Speaker 1: Back here on Talking Cowboys, presented by a Black Rifle Coffee Company. This segment is brought to you by in vizile Line, the official smile of the Dallas Cowboys, Nick Harris, John Machoda, Isaiah's stand back, Crispyam in the back.
Speaker 4: I'm Kyle yeomens, what are you up to now? What do you looking at the high school basketball pictures?
Speaker 5: I was trying to go back and find it because we were watching NFL Network and they were talking about coach Belichick and talking about they had that segment with Randy Moss, Yeah, talking about the Holloway. I was there on a team that year, so I have pictures like my old hard drive. I have to go find him of coach me and Coach Belichick when he was dressed up as he.
Speaker 9: Was a pirate. But what were you?
Speaker 4: I was a pimp?
Speaker 9: Okay, what was Randy?
Speaker 4: I can tell you what he told me. Who had the best.
Speaker 5: Randy Moss with a SpongeBob. Him and his lady were SpongeBob both Wes. Welker was party boy.
Speaker 4: I bet one was Patrick remember that?
Speaker 5: Yeah that SpongeBob T twelve Yeah, TV twelve was there? Him and Gazelle Okay, yeah, she was pregnant at the time.
Speaker 9: Did he dress up?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: They both dressed up.
Speaker 9: Okay, so everybody that was there actually dressed up.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, it was a fun party, was amazing. Who was Tom? Tom was I don't think? Okay, nice, Yeah, that's good. Different, No, I think he was. I think he was a pip too, but she was, but she had like yeah, let's not time. Okay, sold many references today. That was a fun night. I can tell you that.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to find the picture for me dressed up that night. I know I didn't post a picture of me and Coach Belichick, but I think I posted a picture of just me dressed up that night.
Speaker 10: Of all the NFL films, like behind the scenes videos, and there's a lot of great ones that's one of my favorite the Randy going to Bill talking about that, and I think it's in the same episode as a I think it's all about bell check. But Brady sitting down with him and they're going over film and they're just like dissecting.
Speaker 9: They highlighted ed Reid and like, how.
Speaker 4: Difficult that was me that night he went them off as alignment. Turn around and show it to nixt Oh there you go. Oh man, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 7: Andre the giant.
Speaker 4: Oh man.
Speaker 9: All right, let's get to this question.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's get to the question. Anthony and Seattle. And this has been a conversation I think on Cowboys Twitter a little bit. Hopefully dan Quinn potentially leaving motivates the current Dallas Cowboys, the current guys on this defense going into the playoffs this year.
Speaker 4: Uh, what do you how do you feel like that.
Speaker 1: Impacts this defense knowing that that could be a possibility as a player, as somebody that's on the outside looking in is NFL insiders like you guys, does it matter knowing that dan Quinn's possibly out of.
Speaker 4: Here at the end of this campaigns us, Yes, it matters.
Speaker 5: Why because you got to go get it not to say that you didn't have that mindset already, but it's it's a heightened sense of awareness that hey, we might not.
Speaker 4: Be the same next year. You got one shot at this. Yeah we might not.
Speaker 5: There's a high probability, greater than it's been over the past two seasons. I know he's been hearing at the last two years, but now anybody who has any kind of antennas knows that there's a heidened chance of him leaving, and you might want to go take advantage of this because who knows who's going to be leading this next year.
Speaker 4: For what it's worth.
Speaker 6: We asked Ron Bland kind of that question yesterday in the locker room, and he was like, man, I'm focused on this journey the guys we have right now, Like I'm not worried about any of that. But also that's just who Doron is. He probably doesn't like pick up his phone until like ten pm every night. He still has his high school huddle highlights like depended on his Twitter. Like that's how like under the radar?
Speaker 4: Are you good for him?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I love? Why is it all pro I wish I could be that?
Speaker 9: Yeah, that's tough.
Speaker 10: I was staying there when Yeah, Bland gave that answer to and that part of it made me think of how, especially if you're a younger player, you're just like you're you got so much going on, and it's the playoffs. Everything's heightened that. I'm sure even with him though, it adds a little something. They're a little bit of a sense of urgency because of that. But I also think having Dak Prescott on his team and him being able to share how he's been so open about twenty sixteen YEA and admits that, hey, he thought this league was gonna be easier because of how smooth things went.
Speaker 9: I remember those times.
Speaker 10: I remember Scott Lenahan talking outside of the locker room saying how like, yeah, I got to remind him sometimes this is how it always goes, and stuff like that.
Speaker 9: And so because of that, I know.
Speaker 10: That Dak is a big proponent of like, man, you don't get these opportunities all the time, you take advantage of them. But also, yeah, I certainly think with the dan Quinn situation, I just the only part of it is I wonder how many players on the team even know, Like, how many guys are sitting around going.
Speaker 9: Man, did you see that Seattle job?
Speaker 4: Just open man.
Speaker 9: Dan's gonna take that.
Speaker 10: I'm not saying that there aren't any Yeah, but I just find it hard to believe that there's a lot.
Speaker 1: You know, Yeah, I bet you that conversation's been had, But yeah, there's people focused.
Speaker 4: I'll share this story even though we're not technically supposed to share what we see in the lunch room. Now, this is really, this is cool. This is a cool story. I was walking back from a workout.
Speaker 1: They had, like a boot camp thing that they run on Wednesday afternoons. And I was walking back yesterday and hey, I invite you every week. You just said you don't like working out anymore.
Speaker 4: I was walking back through and there were balloons.
Speaker 1: There was like a whole thing of balloons, and there was a gold fifty and I was like, that's cool, like somebody's birthday.
Speaker 4: I wonder whose birthday it is, John Fossil, And they had a whole setup in the table.
Speaker 1: His family was in there, and there was just like a special moment between him and his family.
Speaker 4: But I thought about it a little bit more.
Speaker 1: I was like, not only is that a cool moment of like, hey, he's getting to celebrate his birthday, but he's at the office and this was at like six thirty yesterday. He's at the office at six thirty and he's going to stay for long enough to where his family had to come in to the office and celebrate his birthday, which, by the way, happy birthday, John.
Speaker 9: But uh, being around him and knowing him, does that surprise you though.
Speaker 4: Not even a single bit?
Speaker 1: And I think from the outside looking in, you forget that there's human elements to playoff runs, human elements to the NFL. And you mentioned it a couple of days ago, the how this is the time of year where these guys don't leave the building.
Speaker 4: They don't leave, they barely sleep.
Speaker 1: If they do, it's it may be here, it may be as close as you can get to here because it is.
Speaker 4: Nothing but eat, sleep, breathe football.
Speaker 1: And so even having a special moment like that, it is something that stuck out to me of like this staff is locked in and he wasn't the only one in the building.
Speaker 4: I could say it like he's those hours, everyone was there and it was. It was just kind of something that stuck out to me and something I thought I should win out.
Speaker 10: Well, It's always interesting when players like you ask like players like towards the end of their careers or even after their career is over, guys have been.
Speaker 9: A league for a long time, and you'll be like, so what do you think, man?
Speaker 10: Maybe like coaching that, and so many guys would be like, no, I'm not trying to in those hours.
Speaker 5: I literally had one of my one of my old teammates text me last night after this the Seattle news came out. He was like, so, what you think about coaching? I'm like, what about coaching? He's like, would you go up to Seattle?
Speaker 4: One coach?
Speaker 5: I'm like, bro, it would take so much money. And then he started throwing out numbers. I'm like, yeah, no, that's that's not going to be enough to get me up there.
Speaker 4: And what was hours? Huh? What was your number? You want me to be a jerk? He threw out some numbers and I was like, nah, that's not gonna be enough. He threw out one number. I'm like, I'm a safe space. This is a safe space.
Speaker 5: The numbers started. He mentioned no, it was three hundred. Once he said three hundred. I said, okay, I'm listening.
Speaker 4: Three hundred thousands.
Speaker 5: Million, Yeah, stacks, Come on, I said, I'm listening, but it would take me. Those hours are crazy. You don't see your family, like you know what I'm saying, Like, those guys sacrifice so much. And speaking of birthday, shout out, today's my brother's fiftieth birthday up, so shout out Jamorrow Williams.
Speaker 4: I love you, bro, You're you're old.
Speaker 5: But yeah, those guys don't see they don't see their fans the way they want to, right and when they do see their family, well, yeah, they're moving. But the thing is, like, you don't see your kid before you leave. You're leaving while your kids still sleep. You're here in the building by the time they're waking up, and you're getting home after their sleep.
Speaker 4: So if you have young children like you miss so much of their lives, you do.
Speaker 10: I feel I feel for the kids way more than I do the coaches, just because of the fact of you. Obviously you just said your father's not gonna be around as much because he's always working. You're getting you're having to move to different places. So then now you got to get into a new school. And then here's the worst part. If the team's not playing well, you got to hear all these you know, yeah, God, there's all the words I want to say I can't say talking about it, and you gotta and you're just like you don't even know what you're there's so much more to it than you know what's going on like that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, funny, quick story. Kind we have to get out of here. We're leaving the Michigan game. Mathter Pinnix threw his last interception. I was like, all right, so let's let's let's get about here like it's overheating celebration.
Speaker 4: No, we're out here. It was poor Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 5: So we're walking, like literally walking out like we're in the middle of a bunch of Michigan fans, right, and I don't know how we got in the Michigan section, and literally all the fans were sitting by like all right bye by my son like puts the brakes on it, like go, looks at it and gives a mean bug.
Speaker 4: I'm like, just just go, just keep going.
Speaker 5: I'm like, my son's the most most respectful, like not I was smoking at all.
Speaker 4: And this dude gave the death there. I'm like, he has like a little temper. I'm like, bro, just keep walking. Would have let him pop on no, like I wish you would have let him get going. He was like I wanted to thrash them. It's like, bro, what I like space for his baby?
Speaker 9: Welcome to.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly. All right, John, before we get out of here, what's your prediction for this week?
Speaker 10: Cowboys thirty, Packers twenty. I could see it being close, but I just think that this Cowboys team is so much better. And like I said, a couple or yesterday, a couple of days ago, Yeah, look at you. I just I think the Cowboys could have went fifteen to two against that Packers schedule. Yeah, and I don't know that the make the playoffs and if they had the Cowboys schedule.
Speaker 9: So yeah, thirty to twenty.
Speaker 4: Cowboys got it? All right, We'll give our predictions tomorrow. We'll have Josh Rodriguez on the show.
Speaker 1: Then we'll break it down before you next week here on Talking Cowboys. For Chris Beam, Isaiah stand Back, John Michoda, Nick Harris, and Kyle Yeomens.
Speaker 4: We'll see you tomorrow.
Speaker 2: We're a say it with your chest for Friday here.
Speaker 4: On Talking Cowboys.
Speaker 1: This has been a production of Dallascowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys football Club