Speaker 1: It's time for Donkey of the Day. Here's a bunch of donkeys out here. The donkey to day called Donkey of the Day. It really caught me off. Guards we live a life where we might are talking based off who we may have.
Speaker 2: Famius, he never say anything, you are a donkey.
Speaker 1: That is why Charlamagne is here some donkey Today's good himself on the Bakfast Club. Okay, Charlamagne, we giving Donkey of the day. Took yes.
Speaker 2: Donkey today for Thursday August six goes to a man named Leon Gillespie. Okay of the Godwy Okay, I think I pronounced that right.
Speaker 1: Probably not. It's a town in Wales, in the UK.
Speaker 2: And I give Leon in the biggest he haul with a heavy heart, because it's hard to give someone Donkey of the day when what they do it's hilarious.
Speaker 1: Okay. And what Leon Gillespie did is he larry us? Okay.
Speaker 2: I have no idea who Leon is. He might be a social media influenza. He might be the UK's Drew Ski. But I'm sure Drewski is the UK's Drewski. But I'm telling you right now, I got a good chuckle out of this. See Leon was arrested after dressing is the Grim Reaper and climbing onto the roof.
Speaker 1: Of a hospital to stare at staff and visitors. Let's go to.
Speaker 3: The man has been arrested for dressing up as the Grim Reaper, standing on the roof of a hospital and staring into the rooms of patients. His name is Leon Gillespie. And while this is him standing on the roof of a hospital in the United Kingdom staring at patients and doctors as they're getting treated. Imagine, just imagine you're a patient, you're laying in a hospital that you look out your window and you see the literal Grim Reaper start. According to North Wales Pioneer, this man he was arrested for nuisance, but I mean I would argue that it's more than nuisance.
Speaker 1: That's wild.
Speaker 2: North Wales police were called after Leon dressed in you know, the black hooded outfit of the Grim Reaper, and he was overlooking the entrance.
Speaker 1: To the hospital. He even had the you got to see the picture. He had the long curved blade they call it the site. Okay, he had decipher all right.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you something, man, this is what happens when all the world is a stage.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: When all the world is a stage, everyone will perform. If there was no YouTube, no social media, Leon's mind wouldn't even think to do something like this.
Speaker 1: And I hate that. Okay, I hate that. I like it all right, but I can't encourage this type of behavior. But what he did makes sense, all right.
Speaker 2: The Grim Reaper standing outside the hospital is like door dash outside of a restaurant.
Speaker 1: He's just waiting on an order. Okay.
Speaker 2: But the problem, Leon, is when you are in the hospital, when you are sick, you have to have hope. Okay, you gotta have faith, And sadly, the Grim Reaper doesn't inspire in that way.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Imagine checking into a hospital because your blood pressure is high. Then you look out the window and see the Grim Reaper looking at you. Guess what, Your blood pressure gonna get higher?
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Now it forces your heart to work harder. The inner lightning of your artery start getting harmed. It speeds up to build up a fatty plaque blocks the blood flow to the heart mustle so and damn heart attack. Now you're at the crossroads. Okay, see Leon, this is the problem. Okay, this is the problem. You are making an already stressful place even more traumatic for no good reason. Okay, hospitals are already full of fear, don't add to it. Some people are receiving the worst news of their lives in the hospital. Not to mention, you wasted emergency resources. They had to call four police cars and the fire service responded to what could have been a real threat. You took them away from a real threat because you want to play. Okay, what about people who were experiencing actual emergencies. Those resources could have been helping them, but instead they had to respond to you. But no, no, no, no no, you want to play. Okay, you decided to pick the worst mascot for a hospital.
Speaker 1: That you could possibly think of. Children's hospitals.
Speaker 2: They got clowns, all right, bunnies okay, laughter, joy, happiness.
Speaker 1: This hospital got the Grim Reaper. Hilarious, but crew Okay.
Speaker 2: I would hate for someone in America to be inspired by this and show up to a hospital where most of the patients are black dressed like Homie from the Crossroads video.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: By the way, one of the most dramatic seems ever was when the Angel of Death walked upon Uncle Charles in that video. Okay, Charles is just on the porch minding his damn business and Boom now here in line waiting to meet his maker Drewski. Don't you get no ideas Leon decided to make himself the main character in somebody else's tragedy. And the hospitals aren't always the end, okay. In fact, they are where people go hoping their loved ones get another chance at life.
Speaker 1: Don't take that away from people, Leon. Okay.
Speaker 2: Empathy is knowing there some places where your need for attention should never outweigh someone else's need for peace.
Speaker 1: Please give Leon gelepsy? What is it?
Speaker 2: Gillespie? Gillespie The Sweet Times of the Hamiltons.
Speaker 4: Oh no, you are the.
Speaker 1: Ah the day. Hilarious but heartless. That's crazy, comical, but c yeah, that's all.
Speaker 4: Even a guy in the news report it was like, I think this, He chuckled a little bit. He said, I think this is worse than harmful. But he was laughing as he said that.
Speaker 5: I don't know what he's like. I mean, they said what he was charged with the crime being a dressing up, And that's a charge basin because if he did that on Halloween, I guess it would be okay, right, But since it's not Halloween, he's dressing up, it's foul.
Speaker 1: And anybody die.
Speaker 2: No, he's being a nuisance Like you're up on the roof. It's like you're taunting. Yes, it's not the same as Halloween.
Speaker 1: Right, but nobody died though, right, I don't know. He shouldn't have to pay a fine.
Speaker 4: Like if somebody died within those moments, All right, cool.
Speaker 2: That's crazy what if it? But that's wild too. What if somebody really was dying, Yeah, and they died.
Speaker 1: And that was the last thing they saw.
Speaker 4: Wow, damn, it'd be so confused.
Speaker 1: That day in after life, trying to convince people the Grim Reaper is real, you know.
Speaker 2: Damn Mike were talking about like, what are you saying what I saw before past?
Speaker 4: That's crazy? Or is somebody could have saw had a heart attack? Young, That's that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Surgery, you see that? All right? Well, thank you for that. Donkey Today.
Speaker 2: Donkey of Today is sponsored by renowned personal injury attorney Michael the Bull Lamb is soft.
Speaker 1: Don't be a donkey when you need a fighter on your side. If you ever injured, go to Michael to Bull dot com. That's Michael the Bull dot com. And when you mess with the bull, you get the Harns