Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio the George Washington Broadcast Center. Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty, I'm strong and get Katie and he Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 2: This is a law that bands medical treatment only when it is prescribed inconsistent with an individual sex. Our argument is that that treats people differently because of their sex, and therefore the court has to treat it like all other forms of sex discrimination, and that's why it's unconstitutional.
Speaker 1: Right. That is the recent convert to felladomy. You got to mention Strangio, Who's I think given the obviously female voice and everything, and it's a transgender person. I'm about arguments, genitals. I'm Jack Armstrong.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: Good stuff. So anyway, that is the trans lawyer speaking before the Supreme Court hearing in which the Tennessee law which banned I'm going to try to be neutral here hormonal and chemical treatments for youth who believe they suffer from gender dysphoria. Now I will describe it in the way it ought to be described. Tennessee is trying to say no, you can't do experimental and permanent treatments on the basis of no science that hurts kids for the rest of their lives because you got some weird gender ideology that nobody had ever heard of a decade ago. Hurts kids. All respond to the same as Sodomore. Every medical treatment has risks, including taking an aspirin that is one of the most astone stupid things ever uttered in the Supreme Court, up to and including when the Supreme Court janitor came upon something strange in the toilet bowl and said, what's that? A fish that was smarter than what Soda Mayor said. I will, on the other hand, also admit that sometimes I mean because she's not a stupid woman. Law school is hard and she graduating at the top of her class. I disagree with her vehemently on the country and the Constitution and the rest of it, but she's not dumb. Often the justices will probe the attorney's arguments looking for weaknesses on their own side of the point of view. So I'm not going to presume that Sonya Soda Mayor is that blank and stupid. On the other hand, she and Katanji Brown Jackson are so frickin' ideology ideologically I can barely stand it, but I want to play a couple of highlights of some of the questions and answers with the attorneys, and then I've come across a really absolutely terrific breakdown of what the case season, why it's clearly clearly going to be decided and must be decided on the well our side of the question, and for what it's worth. Blah blah blah. Disclaimer about reading he leaves blah blah blah. The questioning is often zabaz abazaba. It certainly sounded as if the conservative majority has no intention of letting this lawsuit stand. And just so you understand, because there's been some confusion I've sensed through reading emails, the state of Tennessee said, no, you can't do these bizarro completely unsupportable by science procedures on kids. You gotta stop. And the plaintiffs are saying, well, that's sex discrimination because you can feed testosterone to a boy you lacks testosterone, but you won't feed it to a girl who's momentarily confused about her gender. That's that's a violation of the fourteenth Amendment, an assertion that would have the writers of the Fourteenth Amendment either taking their head and wonderment are go fawing out loud in my opinion. Yeah, So the question is whether or not states can outlaw this, Yes, exactly, Yeah, as twenty six have and it'll be fifty if there is a god soon. This is indeed Matthew Price who's arguing in favor of sanity, and so do Mayor in forty three, please Michael.
Speaker 4: Cannot eliminate the risk of detransitioners. So it becomes a pure exercise of weighing benefits versus risk, and the question of how many miners have to have their bodies irreparably harmed for unproven benefits is one that is best left, I'm.
Speaker 5: Sorry, Counselor. Every medical treatment has a risk, even taking aspron there is always going to be a percentage of the population under any medical treatment that's going to suffer a harm. So the question in my mind is not do policy makers decide whether one person's life is more valuable than the millions of others who get relief from this treatment. The question is can you stop one sex from the other?
Speaker 1: Well, now that I hear it in context, she was not probing. She actually that's her argument. No, she's as stupid as I said, she wasn't in the way that ideology can like numb intelligence and remove it from the equation. So she's buying that. I meant to look this up because I remember the origin of the whole they'll kill themselves if you don't operate them on thing was incredibly shaky, slash fraudulent paper was put out based on hardly anything, and people so in support of these trans operations for kids have turned it into like a golden rule that we all just agree with. If you don't let a kid get operated on, they're gonna kill themselves. So is that what you want? You want a dead kid, Well, then you better give them the operation. Yeah, unbelievable. So you ever worked in a place where the new person in the organization dominates all the meetings, what do you think of that person? Well, just as Catangi Brown Jackson is the new kid on the block, talks like twice as much as the second place person. She dominates this stuff all of a sudden, for what it's worth. But she's a knot. That's the main problem. She's an forty two Michael.
Speaker 6: You know, as I read the statute here, excuse me the case here, you know, The court starts off by saying that Virginia is now one of sixteen states which prohibit and punished marriages on the basis of racial classifications. And when you look at the structure of that law, it looks in terms of incontinuing you can't do something that is inconsistent with your own characteristics.
Speaker 1: It's sort of the same thing.
Speaker 6: So it's interesting to me that we now have this different argument, and I wonder whether Virginia could have gotten away with what they did here by just making a classification argument the way that Tennessee is.
Speaker 5: In this case.
Speaker 7: Yes, I think that's exactly right, that there is absolutely a parallel between any law that says you can't act inconsistent with a protected.
Speaker 1: Characteristic Jackson and the lawyer for the US government, which is arguing against sanity, thanks Joe Biden, are saying that, well, it looks like we could ban interracial marriage because it's very similar, which ignores a giant, huge aspect of the question here that I'll get into in a bit. I can't even believe serious attorneys are making that argument. I'm astounded. So that was KBJ Katanji Brown Jackson. So in case you didn't fully catch what Joe said. At the end of every Supreme Court session they add up the number of words everybody said so you can see who talked the most, and that they put out the chart like a week or so ago. And she as the newest justice, Yeah, talked twice as much as the chattiest other justice. Most of the other ones were like a third of what she taught to a tense Who does that? Who shows up to a new workplace as the brand new person and is the and talks twice as much as everybody else? What kind of personality is that? Progressive activists wow now representing sanity Justice Alito talking to the wispy bearded young mister Strong Gio forty five.
Speaker 8: But on page one ninety five the CAST report, it says there is no evidence that gender affirmative treatments reduce suicide.
Speaker 9: What I think that is referring to is there is no evidence in some in the studies that this treatment reduces completed suicide. And the reason for that is completed suicide. Thankfully, and admittedly it is rare, and we're talking about a very small population of individuals with studies that don't necessarily have completed suicides within them.
Speaker 1: However, they're okay, he gets kind of rambling there. The point is, and Alito brought this up in several different contexts, saying, hey, there's no evidence for what you're claiming. In fact, to cast report, this other report, the study out of Norway, they've all contradicted what you're claiming, and there's sciences sound and he was greeted with mumbo jumbo. I also want to get to Justice Kavanaugh on forty six.
Speaker 3: If it's evolving like that and changing, and England's pulling back and Sweden's pulling back, it strikes me as pretty heavy yellow light, if not red light, for this court to come in the nine of US and to constitutionalize the whole area when the rest of the world, or at least the people who have the countries that have been at the forefront of this, are pumping the brakes on this kind of treatment because of concerns about the rests.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like Kavanaugh's argument like a bit of a judo. It's like you're saying that the science is much more solid than it actually is. But if it's so, you know, strong on both sides, let's leave it to the states. Is what Kavanaugh is saying, Yeah, it's kind of the old double reverse in that he's saying, we're not going to turn this into a constitutional issue that prevents states from doing what all of these countries are saying should be done. Get out of here with that, you know, I want to get just to make a point real quickly, Jonathan Turley and forty eight Michael then will move on to what I think is fantastic analysis. Parental rights is often not discussed it.
Speaker 7: It's viewed as sort of the weaker of the panoply of rights that we supposedly hold. But many parents are objecting that their children can't even get an aspirin in school without their consent, but they can get so much else that might change their identity and set them on a path that they want to be part of that decision making.
Speaker 1: They want to play a role. They know that child better than anyone. Yeah, if you've ever been in that situation, I have. I think you have two, Joe, I think you've talked about over the years where yeah, give my kid they got a horrible headache, they can't see straight, give them a freaking ibu. Profen, Well, we can't unless you come down here. And sign a piece of paper, but you'll start calling them by a different name, right, or whisk them off to a clinic to have an abortion aspirin no abortion, yes see, they claim. The progressive activists claim principles. They don't hold those principles. They know ideally Conservatives operate based on principle. Progressive activists operate merely on the lust for victory. They don't hold keeping your kids safe as a principle. They pretend to, except when it serves them. Now that fantastic analysis that will help you understand what's going on here. I apologize. We've got to take a quick break first, and then we will get to that after a word from our friends at Omaha Steaks. Perfect gift, especially for you know, anybody but Dad's grandpas whatever. My dad loves it every time I send them Omaha Steaks. The quality of the steaks, trust me, is fantastic. Always mentioned the burgers because they're the best burgers. How about that dog? That dog's and bang good too. The hot eggs are top notch. And those apples things whatever they are, they'll lets you a little tartlet. They're fabulous. Right now, you can save an uh a fifty percent off site wide, fifty percent off at Omaha Steaks dot com plus score an extra thirty dollars off with promo code Armstrong. That's a big deal. Yeah, and they have modest packages, they have big labord packages. They have all sorts of different meats and meals and stuff like that. You're gonna love Omaha Steaks as much as we do. It as the perfect gift for somebody who doesn't need more stuff. Again, say, fifty percent off sitewide for limited time at Omaha Steaks dot com. Plus you good folks getting extra thirty dollars off with the promo code Armstrong. That's fifty percent off at Omaha Steaks dot com. Extra thirty bucks off with the promo code Armstrong. Minimum purchases may apply. So we got that thing Joe mentioned wrapping up the trans Supreme Court thing, and also that CEO for United Healthcare. There's a lot of people happy he got gunned down, which is sick, so stay tuned for that.
Speaker 10: The US Supreme Court appears ready to allow Tennessee's ban on transgender healthcare for children. Tennessee's law bans puberty blockers and hormone therapy for transgender miners and imposes civil penalties against physicians who violate the law.
Speaker 1: The tapster are there. So here's the deal. The people challenging the Tennessee law that the Supreme Court Court heard oral arguments on yesterday banning cruel experiments on confused adolescents in the name of radical gender ideology, are claiming the fourteenth Amendment, which demands equal treatment under the law, is at stake here that if a boy can get testosterone for some legitimate medical problem, then a girl must be able to get testosterone for gender bending reasons or else it's a violation of the fourteenth Amendment, which is a bizarre and wildly incorrect interpretation. And here's why the Fourteenth Amendment, and indeed, the the fourteenth Amendment says nothing about sex discrimination. Probably says nothing about women with penises. No, no, I never said it. Never come across that in the Federalist papers. Yeah, And they make the point in the National Review that the people who are behind the fourteenth Amendment would be baffled by the claim that they were creating a constitutional right for confused children to take powerful drugs that irreversibly change their genitals. But anyway, here's the problem. The fourteenth Amendment was all about race. There is a presumption in law, as there should be, that it bars irrational distinctions on the basis of race, because there's a presumption that most, if not well most, discrimination based on race is irrational. I don't like black people, they shouldn't be married to white people. Whatever. That's just not rational. Now should black people have more testing for sickle cell anemia? That's not irrational. It's a very rare but strong example of a rational distinction on race. Sex is different and has a different level of scrutiny differences in sex because there has long been recognized, and by long I mean like since the dawn of man, that there are differences, rational differences between men and women, which is why forever we have had men's bathrooms and women's bathrooms, and locker rooms and sports in a thousand other examples having to do with medical care and society and the rest of them, different level of scrutiny. Completely, sex differences are real, and by the way, it's worth mentioning humanity wouldn't exist without those differences, and what fun it is to combine those two differences and make a baby or at least practice the act now exactly. So the specific question before the court in the Scrima case is the Tennessee case, is whether the level of scrutiny that's applied to racial stuff should be applied to sex stuff. In other words, the lawyers for the radical gender theory folks are saying that there's no there's practically no rational differences between men and women. It's all imagined. It goes to the part of radical gender theory exactly. It's a social construct. The Biden administration, Puke and the individual challenges the Tennessee law argue that it is sex discrimination to restrict gender transition treatments but not block it for little boys who need it. Whatever. So it's the level of scrutiny question. I won't get too far into legal weeds, but it asked the question backwards. As this writer puts it, the equal protection question always comes down to whether a distinction is rational. And the distinctions between men and women are one hundred percent rational. I can see we're kind of running out of time. Even the Solicitor General conceded that Tennessee could ban a drug that was useful only in sex transitioning, because then the state is regulating the treatment, not its purpose, and they engage in a wild and wooly semantic argument that just doesn't hold any water and again rests on the idea that there's no rational difference between men and women, which is one of the most idiotic philosophies ever offered to humankind, and the fact that some over educated white people have fallen for this mostly and other people too. It's just it's a measure of how ideology can sweep away intelligence. So go get them, Supreme Court. No way this challenge that the lost hands and God willing someday that the twenty six states that banned this crap will turn into fifty lots of stuff to talk about the killing of the United Healthcare CEO, which has brought out the worst in some people. Do you see Hunter Biden at the Arby's and Ventura yesterday, He looked pretty happy. You talk about a guy who's had a lot of weight lifted off his shoulders. He is happy at the Arby's. Everything's coming up, Hunter, Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 11: You have a killer who is trying to send a message. The question is what does the message really mean? What you can glean from it? If the target was carefully selected the head of a major healthcare insurance entity. Is is it directed at United Healthcare? Is it directed at that CEO? Or is this a killer who is targeting the insurance industry, which has caused everybody from hospital executives to insurance providers yesterday to start doubling and tripling the security around their top people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's interesting. That's what I thought yesterday, is that this is going to be a lot about least the speculation is going to be a lot about to have something to do with health care and insurance in this country, and the way a lot of people look at it and get angry about it and all that sort of stuff. That was John Miller on CNN. Here's a former FBI director McCabe on CNN talking about it.
Speaker 12: The details and nuances of this attack are extraordinary. They do betray an astounding level of pre planning of organization, and it should also say cool headedness, and all of those things together would point towards a very competent assassin and potentially even someone who does this for hire.
Speaker 1: Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to eavesdrop on Carter page right and that's something that he did, all the things he did, and he's the go to on CNN for expertise, all those intelligence guys, Brennan and that whole cabal. Sorry to distract back to you, So the CEO of United Healthcare gets murdered, assassinated in cold blood. I've heard back and forth with experts and know a lot more about this than me. On clearly a professional assass and this, this, this, and then clearly not because of this, this and this, like going to the Starbucks and standing in line for five minutes for your latte and being on camera right before you go and shoot the guy, for instance, leaving a phone behind right. Yeah. And I came across a Twitter thread of a firearms expert debunking half a dozen things he saw catching fire online. This is clearly that and he said, no, it's not. Yeah, so yeah, we crap. We always say the first twenty four hours, don't believe anything you hear it. It might turn out to be completely different, and it might be that way for a couple of days here. But some interesting stuff around here around this. For instance, the first story I heard yesterday afternoon was about how he was being investigated for some stock trading where he looks like he got some inside information, dumped a bunch of stock, like millions of dollars involved in this, dumped a bunch of stock right before some announcement was going to be made, and it was investigated for that. You could have friends you're involved with who they're afraid you're gonna flip and tell you know, so obviously that's a possibility. You need better friends then you start doing crimes like that and colleagues. Yeah, he and his wife have been living separate for a year. Okay, anytime you got that going on, there's probably you know, jealous lovers, anger, divorce, child, custody. Who knows what sure could be. Yeah, that's a possibility. And then he runs United Healthcare, giant giant insurance company in America, and a lot of people get pretty worked up about when insurance turns them down for this or that. A lot of people do, or if somebody they care about deeply dies because they couldn't get the paperwork to go through. Yeah, there could be violent passions for a lot of different reasons in this case. And then if it turns out that there were words written on the bullets, that's pretty interesting. I'd say, that's you. That's silly Agatha Christie stuff. Yeah, that doesn't happen in real life. Yeah, it's interesting. So he shoots a guy in cold blood and he's wearing that jacket. You've probably seen the pictures of your end of this at all, and you can't see his face, and he just walks down the street and heads towards Central Park and disappears, and he's on the loose in Manhattan somewhere. Or if he's like an actual professional assassin, he you know, he's on a plane to Mexico by the end of the day. Who would be paying for that? I don't know, But I mean, if you start doing stock weirdness at to the tunes of millions of dollars, you're talking about wealthy people being involved, and then anything is possible. This stuff bothered me a lot, though. So here's a professor. His name is Zenkis, Professor Zenkis at Columbia University. Here's his tweet yesterday after this happened. Today, we mourn the death of United Healthcare CEO Brian Thompson gunned down. Oh wait, I'm sorry. Today we mourn the deaths of sixty eight thousand Americans who needlessly die each year so that in insurance company exects like Brian Thompson can become multimillionaires. That's from a Columbia professor. How do you like that, boy? Columbia is just teeming with nut jobs. I mean, there's a case to be made on that topic, sure, but what convinces you, well, you know what? It's again? A tangent came across another example of this sort of thing, and this guy was writing an editorial that was really good about how university presidents have to not be so bubbled and have to understand, you know, how their conservative students feel. His purpose was really good, but his words revealed the extent to which academics live in this artificial little world that the rest of us can't even dream of. It's like Riven Dell on the Lord of the Rings movies. They've got no competition, there's no economic ups and downs. They've got tenure. What the hell is tenure. I've spent every day my career thinking this as the last day anyway. So yeah, so this guy has such a bizarro, unreal distance he thinks this is a good idea. Barry Weiss's response to that, the Great Barry Weiss was this is a Columbia professor and trauma expert. That's one of his things. People have lost their minds. I don't know who this guy is. He's an activist on the left and rights for a bunch of publications I've never heard of. So whether he's a big dealer or not, I don't know. But here was his tweet. The gunman is at large. So if you see anything, no U efing didn't protect this person, also do more. That's a hero. That's my efing hero right there. Wow, Wow, you are a sick f friend another prominently placed lefty And this is absolute nut picking. I mean it's easy to pick up, pick out crazy people on the right and crazy people on the left and then try to make a narrative like they all believe. Yeah, but there are people lunatic right when conservative professors for me, I'll give you all day. Yeah, well that's an excellent point. Another person that I don't know who they were. But why wouldn't we just be sending emails to all the other CEOs of the healthcare companies saying you're on the list too. That sort of thing so yeah, because we all know cold blooded murder in the streets is the way to affect positive policy changes in a civilization. People, seriously, you know there's about twenty Well, i'll just go domestically, there's about fifteen percent of the population of this great country that I have written off. They're ugly, they're idiots, they're bigots, whatever, and I accept their existence and I try not to get stirred up at them because I don't want them to have that power over me. But holy cow, some people are twisted. I do have a little bit of foma switching gears. Now, do you have more on the killing? Not really. I wish the inspector's the best of luck in and covering the clues, and you're bringing the scum back to justice. You want to make a quick guess, I'm still willing to go with nutjob. But random nut job, I'll give you fifty to one against Really, I think he probably has some sort of healthcare story, but he's also a nutjob. Oh well, yeah, well yeah, As I was making the point, anybody thinks that murder in the streets is the way to affect some sort of positive change is by definition of nutjob so yeah, unfair, unfair on my part. I got some serious foma going on, fear of missing out, not specifically around bitcoin, although that's some of it, the fact that it's up forty percent such election day and I don't have any bitcoin, and I've never got into it. The article on the Wall Street Journal today about how Wall Street is partying like it's nineteen ninety eight. Is AI fuels gains unmatched since the dot com era? Oh yeah, the markets are insane, Yeah, with all kinds of specific things that you know. And I'm into this and I've been watching it go up now for months. I could have jumped in, and I didn't. That's where foma comes from. Of course, if you remember the dot com era, it had a kind of hilarious ending. There were whole well I never got involved in that one either, So I didn't my entire fortune in dogfood dot com And now you're laughing, you bastard. I didn't get in on that one either. So but uh, you know a whole bunch of things that weren't actually ever gonna be successful that became billion dollar companies then disappeared overnight, will happen again? Right? Did I talk about the my Asian stock tip lift driver on the air or did that happen during vacation. That might happen during vacation. Yeah, I think so. Yeah, I didn't. I haven't heard of this. So I got a flat tire in my Tesla, which was highly annoying, And it's like the sixth one I've had. Because electric cars are so heavy that they wear out tires really really fast. That's another thing that you don't hear about a lot from the people pushing like Kevin or newsome asn't mentioned that. But and because I have a very specific tire and very specific car, they were gonna have my car for like four days because of a flat tire. That's insane. Any I have two which I drive. I've had zero flat tires, and if I had one, I would change it in five minutes. Anyway, this is not the you know what this is. I don't care the way you gotta do. You got to pile up all the Tesla tires that have gone flat in your backyard, set them ablaze and have a protest tire fire. Oh, that would get attention, It would get coverage worldwide. It would, it actually would, And I'd just keep mentioning Armstrong and Getty. So I have to take a lift to go pick up my car after the because I got a rental car. Anyway, I'm right with this guy. He's got a thick Asian accent that I wish I could do because it makes the story more entertaining. But I would get canceled for it. But he was He's an older guy. First thing he asked me when I get in. He said, uh, car broke down And I said, oh, I got close to doing an accent there. Don't do it, Jack, And I said, nah, I got a flat tire in my Tesla. He was driving a Tesla and he said, oh, yeah, they get a lot of flat tires. He said, Tesla is a good stock. Though you have any stocks? Is the lift driver? I said yeah, I got quite a fee. He said, what are you mostly invested in? I said, I got a guy. I'm invested in a lot of stuff. I don't really pay attention that clothes. He said, ah, yeah, pay attention. I bought Tesla stock a long time ago. I got about nine hundred thousand dollars worth of Tesla stock. I bought it early and everything I said, I said, wow, good for you. I said, my stock guy like ten years ago told me it was going to go down, and it was a bad idea. So I didn't get into Tesla, similar to why I didn't get into bitcoin in video and a whole bunch of other stuff. But but he just kept going. He said, Oh, you got to pay attention. He said, I got Tesla and I got Nvidia. He said, I got in on that early, so I'm doing it. I said, I said, so, do you drive a Lyft for fun? He said, yeah, I drive it fun. I like to talk to people. I mostly I like to talk about stocks. And I said, well, I bought fifty thousand bucks worth of applestock in nineteen ninety two. I now have seventy million dollars. But what'd you say, A right turn ahead? I said, I gathered that, or I thought I gathered that. Do you like to talk about stock? Since it was the first thing he asked me when I got in the car, and he talked about the entire drive and I said, my dad and he was an older guy, like retired, and uh, I said, you and my dad would get along, I said, because my dad does that. All all he does is like watch the stock stuff all day long and buy and sell and that's just his life is following this stuff. And he said, oh yeah, yeah, that's what I do all day long. Is the only thing I read, the only news I follow. And anyway, we got on the Tesla and he said, I hate the cyber truck and I said, well, that's interesting. You got all the Tesla sacking. Looks like a three year old drew it. You gave a three year old a crayon, that's what they draw. Wow, it does have rather simple lines. I thought that was pretty I thought that was hilarious. He was a he was He was like, he was a simple guy who you know, decided to pay attention to the winds and has made a whole bunch of money that way. And I feel like I'm not doing that and should spend more time doing that, because the AI thing has exploded and a whole bunch of stuff clearly was going to be hot, and it has been, whether it's investing or betting on politics, which I've talked about. I have my New Year's resolution already. I've got twenty six days of relaxing. Now I've got it for twenty twenty five. I'm going to be greedier. Well, yeah, if it's greed is good, as was famously said in the movie of Wall Street. You know, if that drives you to pay there, why not? You know what else is good? Not spending more than you make. France is falling apart as predicted, and it is absolutely a big French canary in a coal mine that we'd better pay attention to in this country or we will follow a similar path. Yeah, that's what the Doge project is about. Lepath de doom. I do want to talk about Hunter at Arby's, as they said, that's a good story, Hunter Biden, Hunter Biden at Arby's yesterday. Yes, if you were in mature did you see Hunter Biden at the Arby's Man, did he have a big smile on his face? And why wouldn't he? Lots of stuff on the way stay here?
Speaker 13: Political drama overseas yesterday when the president of South Korea declared surprise martial law, that's actually really impressive. You know how hard it is to throw a surprise martial law. You have to get the entire military to hide behind the couch and then.
Speaker 1: Be quiet at the same time, turn off the tank, turn off the tank. That is an amazing story. And the fact that it came and got as crazy as it did but didn't go all the way and then got settled down in the you know, multi hour period is really something. Yeah, that the institutions of South Korea held in the face of that challenge is is great. It's cool, and this is why I'm not worried about there being warfare in the streets and civil war, Trump becoming Hitler or any of that crap. Our constitution and our systems are way way stronger and more resilient than South Korea is. So anyway, coming up, how does that cup of coffee in the morning actually do what it does physiologically psychologically. I came across like a blow by blow your first zip and if you're a fiene addict like us, it's pretty interesting, kind of fun. I was hoping to get to it this segment, but we jabbered on so much last segment. This one's going to be kind of short. I thought this was notable Eli Lilly's zep Bound, which still sounds like a coming of age movie set in the seventies to me, not a drug. It beat with GOV in the first head to head study pretty solidly. Among your semi glue tide superpower weight loss drugs that are so popular these days, people who took the zep bound lost seventeen pounds more on average after seventy two weeks of treatment. Seventy two weeks. That's a good long trial than those that were given wigov. We're missing one of them. What's the name? The name I hear more often? Right?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 1: Godzilla? No, what's the one? You know, Michael? Do you hear it all the time? Uh? Oh, zempic? Yeah, yeah, right, oh, zemp that's the one that gets all the talk like it's almost the generic term for these weight loss drugs drugs is ozempic, but the wi gob is the best. Yeah. I'm trying to see if they uh why did they not do o zempic. It does not say have you have you looked into this at all or considered it all. I haven't considered it, so I haven't been paying that much attention, not not seriously, because you know, any weight related problems I have are are fine at this point. Blood pressure is really the only one I think much about. Well, you know, I take a horse pill every day and that's probably not ideal, but my mine any weight situations I have would be how about I try not eating all the crap I eat for a while, because you could start there, have a good place to start. Anyway, people took zep bound lost twenty percent of their body weight on average body weight fourteen percent for we go V patients. The question though, as we all know, what is the number one question for weight loss? Number one? With a bullet? Can you keep it off? Yeah? Does it stay off? Right? Does it? Or do we not know? It hasn't been around long enough. Yes, it does if you do the right things. Well that's are you going to do the right thing? No, neither's anybody else? All right, all right, right, Yeah, it's an ongoing battle. I've known people who have kept it off brilliantly, and plenty you have not anybody who's lost weight knows that they were in a period of time where they were just so disciplined without ever cheating, and just on the beam. And then when you got off the beam, you gained weight and you never quite could get back on the beam again, not to the same level anyway. Thanksgiving parade balloon and I speak for myself here. So we're at war with China. Don't know if you've noticed. We're being invaded by Venezuelan gang members and we're in the third one. Oh there and the pets of the people who live there. Yes, and we're also going broke, So anyway more to come stay with us, Armstrong and Getty