Speaker 1: Welcome back to the gateway. Last time, I finally got my wish and was remote visiting France. I went back to nineteen forty four to try to find out what happened to my father. This was thanks to a surprise visit from the world renowned scientist at Soak Bentoff, who had come by at great personal risk.
Speaker 2: I'm here. I can't believe it.
Speaker 1: I expected to be an observer. Turns out I was a participant.
Speaker 3: Hunts yehuns No, wait, wait, you can see me and here we are back to the tail me in France in nineteen forty four, and you the listener on the edge of your seat, wondering what happens to me back there?
Speaker 1: Well, I ducked just in time. The machine guns missed me, but the mortar didn't miss them. Hello, sureman's okay, I guess not. In the distance, I saw a group of Americans. I knew I could find my father if I could just talk to them. I started running, Hey Americans, Friendley over here.
Speaker 2: McDonald, wake up, that's an order.
Speaker 1: General, General. Wait, no, I was just in France.
Speaker 4: The next time you do that, you will actually be a bore to see one thirty. Do you understand, sir, all further exploits on this mission will conform to a Catholic planned schedule.
Speaker 2: Am I clear?
Speaker 1: Crystal clear?
Speaker 2: Sir?
Speaker 1: What about it's mister Bentoff?
Speaker 4: You ought to have no further contact with him. Do not attempt to have contact with him. Do not even mention his name. Do you understand.
Speaker 1: Soldier Roger, that's sir.
Speaker 4: He flew out of here on one of three helicopters that just took off. Those helicopters will land at three different airports where he and multiple decoys will then take off on several different planes, going on to different destinations.
Speaker 2: Sir, Not even I know which one has the real bent Off.
Speaker 4: The decoys don't have any idea either, nobody does.
Speaker 1: Is that all really necessary?
Speaker 2: Sir?
Speaker 4: As the families of the dead from that crash flight, you have your orders, follow them or you'll be counting icebergs in the Arctic sea.
Speaker 2: Copy.
Speaker 1: Your orders will be followed to the letter General.
Speaker 2: And you will file a full report every Friday.
Speaker 4: Yes, sir, today's activities won't ever be mentioned in those reports?
Speaker 2: Are we clear?
Speaker 1: Crystal clear?
Speaker 4: Sir?
Speaker 2: Dismissed?
Speaker 1: I indeed had a small piece of a German artillery shell removed from my shoulder. General Atis took control of our program. The next week, I saw Monroe and the lovely nurse Fields again, but they were restrained. Monroe's wings had been clipped, as had his ego.
Speaker 5: Today we'll be working our way into Focus three and starting HEMISYNC again. Come on, look, please please do not push me. I'm trying to get you where we need you within our new guidelines.
Speaker 1: I understand, but we keep doing the same low level tapes. I'm going nowhere.
Speaker 5: We will follow the schedule as directed by General Adis.
Speaker 1: He'd been brought to heal by the General. The General signed the checks, not me.
Speaker 6: How was your wound healing?
Speaker 1: It was minor.
Speaker 6: Next time, wear body armor.
Speaker 5: It isn't going to be a next time, not anytime soon anyway.
Speaker 1: Besides that, they could see me. Whatever Bentoff did had me really there. I can't go back in modern equipment, I'd stand out enough.
Speaker 5: You can't go back at all.
Speaker 7: A Lieutenant Colonel McDonald, there was a call for you from your mother. Please note it's against protocol to give out the lab phone number in the future. Please use our residential facility number for personal calls.
Speaker 1: Wait, I never give them. I mean heard this number. Wait what was the message?
Speaker 7: She requested a return phone call? Something about a visiting friend.
Speaker 1: She keeps thinking that my old.
Speaker 5: Is there a phone I can use after the session.
Speaker 1: My mother isn't well. She gets confused. I got a call her.
Speaker 6: Now you can use the phone in my office. Follow me five minutes.
Speaker 5: We have a schedule to keep.
Speaker 1: You have a charming office. Thanks for letting me use it.
Speaker 6: Of course. Hit nine for an outside line.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 6: We'll be ready for you in the lab. Thank you for calling sense at acres. Do you know your party's rim or extension?
Speaker 1: Connect me with missus McDonald and four h three please thank you.
Speaker 6: Just one moment.
Speaker 1: Missus McDonald's room, Nurse williams, it's Wayne McDonald. Is my mother available?
Speaker 8: She's resting now. We had a rough day. She had a pretty good morning, but later on felt lost again confused.
Speaker 1: I got a message that she called.
Speaker 8: I apologize for that. She claims one of your friends wanted her to call you. We think she's experiencing lucid dreams, convincing herself she's seeing people weren't there.
Speaker 1: That's unfortunate.
Speaker 8: She was quite insistent, wouldn't rest until we put the call through. We thought you might be able to talk her down. Sorry for the.
Speaker 1: Destruction, sir, no problem, I just I shouldn't be receiving calls at the institute accepting emergencies. Use my answering service through the base three zero one five five five two two nine three. Captain Parsons can reach me twenty four to seven. Thanks for taking care of her. I'll be out to visit again in two weeks.
Speaker 6: Is everything okay?
Speaker 1: She has bouts of confusion. I think it's under control. You know you got a very comfortable office. Thank you, Nurse Fields.
Speaker 5: I hope you told her not to call the lab directly again.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I left my contact number from Fort Meade. How did General Addis drag me back from France that day?
Speaker 5: It's unimportant. Look before we take you into the next session, Nurse Fields will bring you some tea.
Speaker 6: I'll get it now.
Speaker 1: Uh, what's in it?
Speaker 5: Okay? You haven't been progressing recently, so we're going to give you some assistance. A mild sedative to help your relax.
Speaker 1: That tape that bentoff had seemed more effective than your tea.
Speaker 5: Ah, y'all, look what you made me do. Can you please orient yourself to the provided schedule.
Speaker 2: We'll be following that.
Speaker 1: The one general addis dictated to you. Nurse is the tea ready?
Speaker 6: Yes, sir, right here? A variety of herbal.
Speaker 5: Tinctures he knows.
Speaker 6: With some codeine and my dad's a lamb.
Speaker 1: Sounds great, lemon. We'd been trying, but it wasn't working like before. I found the tape soothing and relaxing, but often they just put me to sleep. I recalled some dreams, but not clearly, mostly just wandering empty fields and buildings, boring. Nice naptime, though.
Speaker 6: Mister Monroe, we have a visitor.
Speaker 5: No visitors are yeah, General Adams a pleasure. What can we do.
Speaker 2: For you today? Where's McDonald right now here on the table? You know what? I mean to speak with him?
Speaker 5: He's ten minutes into the session. We really shouldn't bring him out at this point.
Speaker 2: Do it? We have an extreme situation.
Speaker 5: Nurse feed the takedown?
Speaker 6: Are you certain we shouldn't just.
Speaker 2: Out of the way?
Speaker 1: What the the tape? Stoft?
Speaker 2: You'll dismissed, Nurse Fields.
Speaker 6: I don't take orders from.
Speaker 4: You, Lee now. This is a matter of national security.
Speaker 7: You men sure enjoy playing with your guns. I hope you know what you're doing.
Speaker 5: Time to have her investigate you already? Did she drinks too much, reads pornographic romance novels, and listens to subversive radio stations. Blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: That's it. The CIA will check her out again.
Speaker 1: Hold on, what the hell is going on here?
Speaker 2: Bentof is gone?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: Come on? What did IQ drop suddenly? While I was away?
Speaker 4: Bent Off just vanished, as did four of his decoys around the country, all at the same time.
Speaker 5: Well, you can't blame us for that. He left days ago, and no one here has any idea where you took him.
Speaker 1: Your people. Okay, okay, okay, the blame game isn't gonna help. What can we do?
Speaker 2: In general? I don't know what can you do.
Speaker 4: Turn on your mumbo jumbo machine and figure out who took him and where. Just tell me where he is and we'll get him back.
Speaker 5: Do I have your permission to deviate from your schedule? General? We've been at Focus three for two weeks.
Speaker 2: Now, don't bore me with your trivial details.
Speaker 4: Do whatever it takes to get bent Off back now.
Speaker 1: Enter General. Adis being an urgent scrambled calm from the president.
Speaker 6: He's waiting.
Speaker 2: Get to it, Mumbro. I'll be back expecting progress.
Speaker 5: I'm certain we can answers. Give me a minute. I'm gonna find nurse Fields.
Speaker 1: We need to find Bentoff. Do you have that tape he was using. I felt it was different, unique in some way.
Speaker 5: It was a special recording he made just for you. Had it with him when he left.
Speaker 1: Do you have a copy?
Speaker 5: I recorded it as he played it, but it has heavy room tone and some generation loss. I actually used it earlier this week. I didn't tell you.
Speaker 2: Did it help?
Speaker 5: It's not working right yet. I think it lost some of the higher frequencies.
Speaker 1: Great a catch twenty two. We need Bentov's tape. To find Bentov? Who has the tape?
Speaker 5: Drink your tea. We're gonna go back and get you into Hammosinc. With our tape.
Speaker 1: Fundamentally, the Gateway Experience is a training system designed to bring enhanced strength, focus, and coherence to the amplitude and frequency of brain wave output between the left and right hemispheres, so as to alter consciousness, moving it outside the physical sphere, so as to ultimately escape even the restrictions of time and space. The participant then gains access to the various levels of intuitive knowledge which the universe offers.
Speaker 5: Just let go listen and elevate into Focus five to get started. I'll return.
Speaker 1: What differentiates the Gateway experience from forms of meditation is its use of the hemicink technique, which is defined in a monograph by Monroe Institute trainer Melissa Jaeger as a state of consciousness defined when the EEG patterns of both hemispheres are simultaneously equal in amplitude. And although hemsink seems to be rather rare and of only short duration in ordinary human consciousness, Melissa Jaeger states that audio techniques developed by Bob Monroe can induce and sustain hemicink. Ravo, you got through that paragraph, mother of the don't tell me it's Jagger's Jager right, Okay, I am not worthy. I attained hemisync and had an incredible moment of clarity conversing with my higher self. I connected the dots, as it were. I realized that my mother's message might hold some valuable information, not just the peripatetic ramblings of a flailing mind. I needed Nurse Field's phone again, pronto. Next time, on Gateway. I connect the dots on my mother's mysterious call and find a lost friend, but I don't know exactly where he is. Welcome back to the Gateway. Last time. My visit in nineteen forty four was cut short when General Addis came in and yanked to me back to present day. He was furious that Hitzac Bentalk had come out of hiding to help me. Sadly, his efforts to keep Hitzock safe failed. Bent Off and several of his decoys were taken simultaneously. General Addis ordered Monroe and I to focus on finding Itzac before his captors could extract all of his secrets. A cryptic phone message from my mother got my attention, which led me to call her care facility.
Speaker 8: Missus McDonald's room.
Speaker 1: Nurse williams Wayne McDonald. Here is she awake now?
Speaker 8: Still resting him?
Speaker 1: Afraid the friend that she said visited her?
Speaker 2: Did she mention a name? Oh?
Speaker 8: Yes, over and over, a guy named Isaac?
Speaker 1: Could it have been? Never mind? Did you put the call through? For I was hoping you'd call my number at the base my answering service.
Speaker 8: That's the funny thing. She remembered your number dialed it herself probably hasn't changed.
Speaker 1: In yet, not exactly, Thanks again. Nurse sitting next to her phone was a complete World War II uniform, complete with a flat jacket, my name already sewn on. Whatever other agendas she had fields wanted me alive. His technique involves identifying fundamental problems which the individual wishes to see solved, filling his expanded awareness with his perception of these problems, and then projecting them out into the universe. In this way, the individual enlists the assistance of what Monau Institute calls his higher self, in other words, his expanded consciousness to interact with the universal hologram to obtain the information required to solve the problem. This approach may be used to solve personal difficulties, technical problems in the realm of physics, mathematics, etc. Practical administrative problem and so on. Responses to the problem solving technique may be received almost immediately, but often they come based on developing intuition over the next two or three days. Frequently the response comes in the form of a sudden holistic perception, in which the individual suddenly finds that he simply knows the answer. Many of my early missions started with me walking around a seemingly abandoned factory, empty white spaces, empty white light, and silence. I tried again to use the hemisink program. When Roe's tapes still had power. I was walking through a diffused codochrome glow of nothingness in the factory. I decided to try to find Sunset Acres on Staten Island, the place my mother had run into a mysterious friend of mine named Isaac. It took a while, but I ultimately found Sunset Acres. At first, I could only see the usual sea of white of nothingness. But then I concentrated on my mother, on her love for me, the smell of Sunday morning breakfast when I was a boy, her tears of pride when I graduated from West Point, the five minute hug I got the first time I came back from battle. I thought about the person who loved me more than anyone else on earth, And with that thought I saw a beacon. It was her. I went toward the beacon. As I got closer, I recognized the tall oaks lining the driveway of her facility. I floated down and wandered the grounds and made my way to her building. At first I saw no one, but then I saw an entity floating in the hallway, an entity with an odd East European accent. It Sacked bent Off. Mister Bentoff?
Speaker 2: Possibly?
Speaker 9: Who is inquiring?
Speaker 1: Colonel McDonald?
Speaker 9: Indeed? Who relief?
Speaker 1: Are you all right? What happened to you? Where are you?
Speaker 10: What should concentrate on a single inquiry in a given moment? Your reference my actual physical body, I believe, not just mental presence.
Speaker 2: Correct.
Speaker 1: People are very concerned where are you?
Speaker 10: In point of fact, I do not know where I'm currently. I believe I'm being held in a secure facility of some sort, but I can't be certain of my physical reality.
Speaker 1: Sir, we are extremely motivated to locate you.
Speaker 9: I maintain some interests in that as well, but.
Speaker 10: I simply have no direct knowledge of the legation.
Speaker 1: Okay, what do you remember?
Speaker 6: Uh huh?
Speaker 10: I was with you at the lot. There was a habab why General Edia showed up? He cleared the room. I was ordered to a helicopter.
Speaker 1: Do you know what city you landed in?
Speaker 10: I was walking quickly to the helipad when I found myself here to come.
Speaker 1: See my mother. This is her nursing care home.
Speaker 9: I did not consciously choose this place? Is that her I've been speaking with.
Speaker 1: Oh, a lovely woman, yes, but she has severe Alzheimer's. She thinks you are really and truly here in person.
Speaker 10: Indeed, and I believed this manifestation was your creation.
Speaker 1: How can that be?
Speaker 10: It's a real place, yet I felt you here before you gave it has your energy. Perhaps because of her feeling towards you and your recent visit, we should go visit her.
Speaker 1: Let's not, and please stop talking to her. It causes her great confusion. She had an episode today because of this.
Speaker 9: In your mind, you are visiting a safe place.
Speaker 10: I must have sensed that somehow I was removed from my conscience world they retreated into your safe place.
Speaker 1: I don't think it could be that simple.
Speaker 9: Nothing, ever, is? I imagine you agree? Can you use your energy balloon to ascend the levels?
Speaker 1: Enough with the word puzzles. I need to know how to find.
Speaker 10: You, and I would like nothing more than to tell you. But all I know is that I walked out of your facility and am now existing in this place.
Speaker 1: How can you be hearing?
Speaker 11: It's like I took a nap on the helicopter and am dreaming this a dream I can navigate but not wake from.
Speaker 1: How are we to find you?
Speaker 9: How did you find my consciousness here?
Speaker 1: My mother called the institute with a message from you. The tricky part was finding this place in the gateway. But I concentrated on her, on her feelings for me.
Speaker 9: I was amazed to discolo the connection.
Speaker 1: Can you try to use the same process. Concentrate on your own life, think of your being, your physical body.
Speaker 9: Um, okay, I am going to try.
Speaker 1: Sir, mister Benton. And with that he vanished. I had no control over his appearance in my gateway travels. I came to realize he didn't have much either, but we were learning. I waited at Sunset Acres for a while, hoping he would come back. I eventually gave up and returned to the lab. He is exposed for the first time to the hemisink sound frequencies and is encouraged to focus on and develop a perception of an appreciation for those feelings which accompany the synchronization of brain waves that results. Next comes the technique of progressive and systematic physical relaxation. While the hemisink frequencies are expanded to include additional forms of pink and white noise designed to put the physical body at the virtual threshold of sleep, as well as to calm the left hemisphere of the mind while raising the right hemisphere to a state of heightened attentiveness. Once all of this is achieved, the participant is invited to envisage creation of an energy balloon comprised of an energy flow beginning at the center of the top of the head and extending down in all directions to the feet. Excuse me, is this going to be on the test? I believe so. You have to take notes and it will be closed book.
Speaker 2: Ah.
Speaker 1: The energy involved in this flow then proceeds up through the body and back out into the balloon pattern. Again, this is incredible. You found him already, not really, to be accurate, He found me by finding my mother and getting her to call me. And we still have no idea where his physical body is.
Speaker 5: But you reasoned out a way to find him, to find your mother's facility.
Speaker 1: Brilliant.
Speaker 5: By the way, whoever the enemy is, they would have great difficulty following his thoughts to her facility.
Speaker 1: But I'm not sure how to do that.
Speaker 5: Again, you need to work on how to locate your own body. Here in Virginia. There must be a homing signal or something. Then teach him how to locate his Was he in pain?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: He seemed to have no connection whatsoever to his current physical reality.
Speaker 2: They probably have him sedated.
Speaker 5: They don't know that gateway works while he's unconscious. We need to keep that info in this room. If they find out, they may be forced to kill him.
Speaker 1: I think you're right. We keep this quiet for now. I'll tell General Adis in person. I have to answer to people, some of whom were clearly part of the conspiracy to take it suck. If he shows up in a ditch because you fail to act prudently, what happens to your funding?
Speaker 5: I could possibly wait a day or two.
Speaker 1: Enough time for me to find him again and get a better idea where they took him, and get the word to the General.
Speaker 6: Should we consult doctor Alexander.
Speaker 5: Only if you want it's sock returning in a body bag.
Speaker 1: Who is doctor Alexander?
Speaker 6: He works at this facility.
Speaker 5: He's frequently an r VD clinic.
Speaker 1: I could sense some drama here. I decided i'd ask Nurse Fields later. There was a secret I just wasn't convinced it was an important one. I was wrong.
Speaker 6: Did you see your mother when you were there with it suck?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 1: But I didn't look either. She's confused enough as it is.
Speaker 5: To add to that, it's very interesting to note that she seems to be able to access the upper gateway levels without any training.
Speaker 1: Or effort, well, only because she can't always identify real reality. It's accidental and incidental to my presence.
Speaker 5: And still quite intriguing. Possibly a breakthrough. I mean, is there is there any chance.
Speaker 1: He is not going to become your laborrad? No contact with her or her doctors? Do you understand I just asked bent Off to avoid her as well? She's fragile.
Speaker 5: I understand your trepidation, but I absolutely will have to report where and how you found bent Off?
Speaker 6: Are you completely certain it's truly it s uck?
Speaker 1: Should I have checked as id?
Speaker 6: You know what I mean?
Speaker 7: I'd hate for you to report this to the general and how it turn out to be nothing but a coding dream.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it certainly felt like I was talking to the real bent Off.
Speaker 5: Your construct ben Tov would naturally conform to your impression of him. Standard confirmation bias.
Speaker 7: Excuse me, it'd be easy for you to convince yourself to see things you expected to see.
Speaker 1: How can we be sure?
Speaker 5: You have to ask him a question that he would easily know the answer to, But you McDonald would not his.
Speaker 6: Date of birth or an old phone number.
Speaker 1: Uh, hold on phone number. Somehow my mother called this lab even though I never gave her the number. Ben Tov must have given it to her.
Speaker 5: Pretty good sign it was really him.
Speaker 7: Make it a certainty his birthday and birthplace would be enough. I assume you don't know them.
Speaker 1: Ready to go back, Let's do it all right. It's Parsons a message for me at Fort Meade nurse the phone here in the lab I had.
Speaker 5: I'm wired here, no bell, just white. It won't disturb you, Lieutenant.
Speaker 6: Colonel McDonald, Can I have your verification code?
Speaker 1: Whiskey fox trot three eight three one.
Speaker 6: You just received a call from a Robert Allen.
Speaker 7: He said Isaac is in trouble and that you need to look for him near Baton Rouge.
Speaker 1: But Robbie, are you sure that was the name?
Speaker 8: Quite certain Robert Allen?
Speaker 1: Did you record him?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 6: Sir, that is a protocol for your messages.
Speaker 1: Well it is now you're in a room full of tape recorders. Dedicate one to all my future calls. I want them recorded, Yes, sir, and thank you Captain Parsons. Yes, someone claiming to be my long dead friend gave us a tip on where to find it. Sock. Let's get me to the headphones. We meant well, but it didn't go well. You'll need to check out the next episode for details on that, but I can give you some hits. I meant to go looking at Baton Rouge, but that isn't where I ended up, and the entity I met there wasn't it so bent off? Not even close. And see you next time. Here at the gateway.
Speaker 12: We need to pick up a few things.
Speaker 2: We need to grab cam reading the.
Speaker 12: Some some of the Ted Monroe stuff.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, we want to.
Speaker 1: Present you were doing fabulous by the way, Thank you sir.
Speaker 5: This is you know what they put the headphones on, but they put the headphones on them.
Speaker 12: Have a little prerecorded material you have and I'll play in and fade out under music.
Speaker 2: So just give me a little more than I need, is you know?
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm sure this is this never this is your Yeah, this is your character basically directing the program kindle.
Speaker 10: Right, Yeah, it's so the guy he puts on the headphones an audio and this is what helps him get in.
Speaker 1: So you relax and think of a sent So it's what he's hearing.
Speaker 12: He puts on the headphones, and I'm not going to use the whole thing.
Speaker 2: But you're you're almost being hypnotic.
Speaker 12: You're saying, so use that. Yeah, Okay, you're in this experience, easily do this is Monroe's hypnotic re.
Speaker 5: Mm hmmm, wish me a lot of people. What can you expect from the Gateway experience? As much or as little as you put into it. The exercises provide you with a set of tools. How you use them and what you do with them is your responsibility. Some discover them cells for the first time and thus live more completely, more constructively. Others reach levels of awareness so profound that only one such experience is enough for a lifetime. Still others become seekers after truth and add ongoing adventure to their daily activity. There is only one basis that you seriously consider the Gateway affirmation, at the least, a possibility that you are more than your physical body, that you can and do exist in energy systems that are not limited to time space, that you can and do communicate with intelligence beyond your physical consciousness. Call it what you will, the gateway affirmation. I am more than my physical body. Because I am more than physical matter. I deeply desire to expand, to experience, to know, to understand, to control, to use such greater energies and energy systems as may be beneficial and constructive to me and to those near and close to me. Also, I deeply desire the help and cooperation, the assistance, the understanding of those individuals whose wisdom, development, and experience are equal or greater than my own. What is HEMI sync.
Speaker 10: Great?
Speaker 2: One more time?
Speaker 9: Amen, your wrap.
Speaker 10: Okay, this is what I'm telling you.
Speaker 2: Was going to be the only thing.
Speaker 7: Okay, thank you, Yes, yes, Sharma.
Speaker 9: That's a tool for your use.
Speaker 10: Allowed to change and return to it whatever you wish during the exercise to place inside any new destruction. Affirmation focuses your intention and attention. You may use the words as spoken in the exercise, modify them to maximize personal relevance and significance, or substitute your own version experiment. Make it yours. Breathe only slightly deeper than you normally would end. As you inhale, imagine pulling sparkling, vibrant energy into all parts of your body. Allow it to move gently around in your head as you hold your breath, try releasing tired, stale energy through the souls of your feet with each exhalation. You can return at any time to full walking consciousness by simply breathing.
Speaker 9: Normally, opening your eyes, or moving the fingers of your right hand.
Speaker 10: Focused hand is a level in which your mind remains awake and alert while your body sleeps calmly and comfortably. Follow the instructions focusing upon and then totally releasing each body part. Your body knows how to do this, and to look with your closed eyes as you move towards profound relaxation.
Speaker 13: Nice job.
Speaker 5: I'll pick us in we can, and should we get a picture of one that you might.
Speaker 12: Shoot those trailers real quick.
Speaker 1: I have a thirty second sixty second.
Speaker 14: Why don't you hop out in the back courtyard.
Speaker 2: We'll take a quick pick cast photo.
Speaker 1: And then you can all with the exception to go on your marry way.
Speaker 10: Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, good point. If you want to take the binders, you can, if you'll actually use them. If you're just gonna like waste them.
Speaker 2: And leave them from.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna waste mine anyway.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll take a great job, man, Okay.
Speaker 6: Thank you sir.
Speaker 5: Find was the picture great?
Speaker 13: Alright in the back everybody, or not lose my career that's coming. I need some some name credit.
Speaker 1: So what we're gonna do the role to do it though exactly.
Speaker 14: This is a thirty second promo and they just have two different endings. We're gonna read as well. So we're gonna do it all solid like this, and then you're just gonna read this sentence and you're gonna read that sentence, okay, and then the same thing with this sixty second we'll just do that one all the way through and then just do this last sentence as well
Speaker 2: Okay, and have fun, you know, you know,