Speaker 1: Blending Vice's signature dynamic storytelling with the high octane world of sports, Vice Sports brings an exciting and diverse range of programming that goes beyond the game. From action pack live events to gripping behind the scenes documentaries to hard hitting investigative pieces and in depth profiles of athletes, coaches, teams. Vice Sports captures the raw energy, drama, and passion that makes sports truly unforgettable. Catch live events and other exclusive sports programs only on Vice TV. Go to vicetv dot com to find your cable channel.
Speaker 2: The volume willian We are back and We're black? Who's we? Some of us? All of us?
Speaker 3: Mmmmm, I mean I get a theory.
Speaker 4: I'm black.
Speaker 2: He ain't.
Speaker 3: Choose boy nute Josh?
Speaker 2: Oh okay, no, Josh? What he said? Three percent African? Oh my bad?
Speaker 3: Twenty nine is just a wild number. How do they break those numbers down? Of like you took a twenty three meter to I know, but to like be twenty nine percent, it's just funny to me. I feel like they just really beat and making numbers.
Speaker 2: What stopped me from that thirty? Like? Who? Who didn't fuck who to stop me at that thirty? Like that's what I want to know. Yeah, let's get to that.
Speaker 3: And like I needed to, like I signed up for it, which I told y'all, but there was no tutorial on like how they break this down, like after you spit in this tube and mail it, like this is how we break up the DNA to know where it's from.
Speaker 2: This is somebody like this, like the digging up at each place. Yeah, you know when you build your your creative play on two K the attribute just like yo, let's make them seventeen seventeen percent? Ash was it? What is it? Ashta Gandhi? Yeah? Three percent actual Gandhi.
Speaker 3: You think I know it's you?
Speaker 2: It's literally your being. Never been to Ashazi Asha Kanazi? Yeah, ashkan I've went to a.
Speaker 5: Few minus turn him in the Ganda the herb is fucking hilarious.
Speaker 3: But he's definitely a Ganda type of guy. But you know that's the vibe I give. Yeah, that three percent we migrated everywhere. Yeah, and it became ninety seven percent Irish, but you know that's how it goes. But anyways, how's everyone doing great? Can't you see it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: You the glow walking in today?
Speaker 2: Did I? Yeah, it's the sun. The sun is out. I walked, took a little walk this morning and got some vitamin D. And you know how far you walked. I walked about tim blocks, about tim starts getting nice. I like to walk around my hat a little bit. Yeah, that's your type of thing, just to get a little son, you know the outside, say hellolder people, a little vitamin D.
Speaker 5: I wanted to FaceTime y'all yesterday so y'all could see what I was doing, because like you ever be in the middle of doing something and you realize when you're doing it, like you're doing some crazy ship.
Speaker 2: Y'all know.
Speaker 5: I had to go pick my wallet up from Starlits. I told you I left my wall, Yes, so I took out of Ubers were like they were trying to I was coming from Jersey, so like ubers were trying to blast me. I'm like, I'm not going to take the path in and then I'll just take the train and then you know, I'll take a car over. But once I got to Queen's I was like, I saw a city bike and.
Speaker 3: I was like, why not, Like Aria park right there?
Speaker 2: Stop stop stop if you tell me, if Damaris, if you tell me you rode a city bike to stall. Its me and you are gonna fight like two gorillas, right, you know, right now if you throw the city bike to the strip clock.
Speaker 3: I swear to God, it's not funny that she drove her there, it's that she parked it outside.
Speaker 2: I ain't got back on it. Kicks. I kicked the kicks man left and left it running. Like don't they charge you per what per minute? Yeah, you left the city bike running, the meter running, and better got it during the day.
Speaker 3: But it was two am.
Speaker 2: No, no excuse to say it was during today were they opened.
Speaker 5: No, the cleaner was there, so that I was talking to the manager and the cleaner able to now he was cleaning. He was really cleaning, and they have like yeah, he was like really clean, and he offered me a drink.
Speaker 4: Okay, I didn't take it.
Speaker 5: My janitor's a lot of serve drinks because the meter was running. He's not a janitor who the meter was running on my yo and then listen, so.
Speaker 3: You know, split irning.
Speaker 5: I didn't know my way there, obviously because I'm not in a car on my bike. So on Google Maps they have like the little like you could click like city bike and it'll give you like the directions for that. But it was, you know, like usually when you take the streets, like there's a certain way you can go. They were leading me through the projects like in Astoria, like there's like, oh, you know, like basically it's a short cut. So I was in the projects in a story. I have my big ass you know, like my work bag. I have my big ass laptop Louis bag in the little basket and I'm just riding through a story of piece.
Speaker 4: I hit the bell for somebody get out the way. Yeah, I know, I know how crazy I look.
Speaker 5: It's like like fifteen minutes and I was like, Yo, you look nuts, my nigga, like.
Speaker 2: You supposed to. You didn't record that. I'm flogging it. I'velogged it. I haven't had my camera. I'm clear, I'm watching. That's gonna be the first log I watched. I got to see.
Speaker 3: Any One's really funny about that entire thing. A story of projects is out of the way that like Google Maps just took you projects.
Speaker 5: No, from this train station I got off at. I had to go through the projects to get the starletts. Yeah, yo, that is a lot, yo, let me tell you something for whatever reason. If I happened to be in Queens last night and I saw the Marius from the car window riding a city bike, I would have followed her, and if she got out at Starlet's I would have had to get out like a yo, what are you doing?
Speaker 2: What type of fucking life are you living away from the studio? Like you riding in you ride a city bike?
Speaker 3: Like a what's up?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 4: Like a nice day yesterday? It was beautiful outside.
Speaker 3: What does the Starletts look like with the lights on? Like that's gotta be interesting.
Speaker 5: Well, I went in through it like a backway somewhere, like I wasn't at the top.
Speaker 3: Take a good fella's entrance to Yeah, Starletts?
Speaker 5: Okay, Well it was very clean y'all day it was. It smelled like bleach, like they clean in there. If you ever wanted to, like go, did.
Speaker 3: You check your statements leaving your card at Starlets?
Speaker 2: It just feel like you take.
Speaker 3: Money out of twenty dollars and then you give them the money and then they tax the ones. If I give you five hundred dollars for ones, they're gonna give me four hundred dollars.
Speaker 5: Yeah, now shout out to shout out to the manager of Starlets and the girls whoever returned the wallet. My wallet, add everything in it, my card. I have been watching my car. Nothing charged off like I expected that to be gone, Like I'm just be honest.
Speaker 4: No, it was.
Speaker 5: Everything was good, So shout shout out to them. They made everything they wanted to make sure I got my wallet back to it.
Speaker 4: They were very accommodated.
Speaker 2: That just dope. Yeah, all right, well glad you got everything back and everything was in your wallet.
Speaker 3: Anything to not go to the DMV, I get it. And would you would you run the bill on the city bike?
Speaker 2: What was your bill? Uh?
Speaker 4: Ten eleven?
Speaker 2: Oh you went crazy the whole damn bike. Yeah, eleven dollars on a city bike. You went crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's wild because we had a city bike here that you made us throw out.
Speaker 5: But they almost you know, they charged like twenty five dollars for a day pass, and I'm like, I don't feel like I'm going twenty five dollars worth of pedals, you know what I'm saying. Like, I'm like, I feel like it's a straight shot. So I only spent ten you know, there and back.
Speaker 2: That's cool. That's a cool little like I got. That's what I did last night.
Speaker 4: It was fun.
Speaker 5: It wasn't last night. It was at twelve o'clock in the afternoon.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, yeah, I keep forgetting said it was okay. Yeah, that's that's cool. Ain't nothing wrong with that? That's early enough.
Speaker 3: Since you didn't have your wallet, did you paying ones like the city bike? Yeah, just put on the machine.
Speaker 4: No, it goes by your phone on the lift.
Speaker 3: At see, somebody just trying to put in like a vending machine.
Speaker 2: They got city bikes in DR word, he's just taking them shipping the.
Speaker 3: Dominican to modern society.
Speaker 2: Dominican report does not have a city bank. What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but there's towns that don't have city bank that have city bikes.
Speaker 2: No, they have bikes, but it's not called a city bike. It's just bikes. They all have bikes. But no, I'm talking about NDR. People are stealing bikes from here and shipping them to d R.
Speaker 5: But why why? I don't get the point though. Don't you need to in order to pedal it? Don't you need No, you think you niggas ain't got scamming cars.
Speaker 3: It's a modern society. People have debit cards and ship.
Speaker 2: No, it's not as a third world country world. I don't know if you know that there's like a city though.
Speaker 3: Of course it gets a little crazy, but it's still like modern.
Speaker 2: No. But I'm saying here they just have cars that they don't know who's card it is. It's scam cars. Swipe it get the bike.
Speaker 5: No, my I know that dr is a city. What I'm saying is the charge. They don't have the charging ports, So like, how are we.
Speaker 4: Ah theyre not? Oh okay, I thought yeah, I thought they were all electric.
Speaker 3: Wait, city bike is electric. So oh I've only written the ones that were like the regular pedals. Yeah, I thought that was the thing. Maybe for another like a Patreon. We can look up the history of city bike, because I need to know. There's got to be something somewhere conspiracy in there. There's no way. Somebody that worked at a bank was like, yo, I have an idea and pitched bikes. I'm st old parking spots and they were like, yeah, that's that's going to be our new business plan a city bank.
Speaker 2: No way. Nah. You know what it was. Somebody was late to work and it was like all the trains. Oh, it was like I had to go cross town. I wish I just had a bike, and somebody's like, hmm.
Speaker 3: I think it was probably just like some old loan shark shit. Somebody asked for a loan for this idea, couldn't pay it back, and they just stole it.
Speaker 2: Oh, you might be right. City Bank City Bike was launched through a partnership between New York City and private funding.
Speaker 3: Yeah, somebody.
Speaker 2: Fuck.
Speaker 3: Whenever you say private, there's no way someone came with a power so yo, I love bikes even work at a bank.
Speaker 2: Private funding with City Group being the lead sponsor and the name of the system. The city, through its Department of Transportation, initially proposed a bike share system in two thousand and eight wow with feasibility studying. Following twenty ten, City Group's financial investment, along with the support of Goldman Sachs Urban Investment Group, underwrote the project. The City of New York contracted with NYC Bike Share later Motivate and operated to run the system, with City Groups sponsorship securing the City Bike name.
Speaker 3: To me, it was like the first congestion pricing because the amount of parking spots they took and the amount of tickets everyone got because of those bikes.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and the private funding is a icon parking, Yeah, for.
Speaker 2: Sure, there's one hundred percent.
Speaker 3: Everything about city bikes was to make sure we could ticket more people. Yeah, crime, real estate they took, Yeah they can't. We can't take any more buildings with gentrification. Let's take the fucking sidewalks.
Speaker 2: I hate it. I mean, I understand it, but I hate it. It takes up so much parking in the city. The bikes, they don't do bad bikes too. People on the bikes don't stay in the bike lane, they like right next to the like escalate. I'm like, yo, fam, you're supposed to be on that side.
Speaker 1: Day.
Speaker 5: Well, sometimes they don't happen, you don't. I used to yell about that too when I was driving. But yesterday, like being a regular civilian on the bike, I realized that now the.
Speaker 2: Masag was like she could speak for like the bikers, now that she rode the stalls, she's like, you know, I used to feel the same, but after yesterday my experience and I vlogged it. Check it out.
Speaker 3: Now, you know, like when a rich kid does like one missionary mission like that, they go out for like a week, don't do shit. But I finally understand, Like what the gers I get it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Like, but not every street has a bike lay, Like the main streets have it, but like the side streets don't. So I was, you know, there were some people beeping at me. I beaped back and then I just had to pull over to the side beat.
Speaker 3: If you don't get that microwave bell out of a movie, your ass to wait the matterage that bell. No, but I biked in the city. You have no respect, Like it might be more dangerous than a walking for the string car, Like the bike is the last thing people give a fuck about. Cars will just push you this way. People just walk right in front of your ship. They do not respect that bike. Laying myself included, it's dangerous out there.
Speaker 2: It's a whole We need to talk about the culture of people that get up at like five am and go outside running. So like a large majority of people, that's like the niggas. We need to throw at the gorillas first, y'all want to y'all want to wake up at five am and just be running outside in the neighborhood for a long time. Yeah, you mun't. I go fight the grillers.
Speaker 3: I don't want to.
Speaker 4: I want to run in the morion.
Speaker 3: There's no training so I can run away from the gorillas. Okay, y'all this way, I'm going this way.
Speaker 2: Got it with the country at first of all, tell me that guerrillas wake up.
Speaker 3: You don't think grills don't sleep in There's no fucking way they up with the sun. Oh anyways, yes, stop, move the city bikes onto the sidewalk. Give me my parking back. But with that said, let's get through some topics before we get to the second half of this episode. These are the ones that you guys decided on. I love to do pre production in real time. It's my favorite part. That's my real, like unwoke opinion is that all city bikes should affect pedestrians sidewalk and not my parking. Because I saw on Twitter that someone said, host your your most unwoke opinion, Like, don't try to set me up.
Speaker 2: We've been through these Twitter streets before.
Speaker 3: Sorry, officer, I'm not about to tell you my unwoke opinion m hm, because like should die down a bit on Twitter. As far as the cancelation, this is somebody from twenty twenty. That was a social justice warrior trying to get us all jammed up again. Nope, not falling for that fucking dait. It's city bikes and city bikes only.
Speaker 2: What's your most unwoke opinion? Yeah? None?
Speaker 3: Everything I say is woke, Bernie. If Bernie Sanders didn't say it, I didn't say it.
Speaker 2: Who started this question?
Speaker 3: But how an agent?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Like how did? How did? How do these things?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: Because we know what these are for. They just for engagement, get people riled up on the timeline. But like, what's your most unwoke opinion?
Speaker 4: Mm hmm? I gave mine.
Speaker 5: I gave one of my safe ones. I didn't give really this up there, I said, fuck it, trying making these kids too soft. Life is hard and you'll never survive it. If survive it and learn how to find beauty in it, if you grow up with everything being sugarcoated for you, I think the kids are being made to be too soft.
Speaker 4: That's my unwoke opinion. That's safe.
Speaker 5: I think like we won't our podcasts won't get canceled for that.
Speaker 2: Oh, we're not getting canceled norre about that.
Speaker 3: There's nothing unwoke about that.
Speaker 2: At all. Actually, that is unwoke.
Speaker 4: Do you know what woke is or what they say woke.
Speaker 3: Is, Well, woke was hacked and taken by Yes, the right to make it is to be something else.
Speaker 4: But agree.
Speaker 3: I think any regular person would agree with that, that things have softened up.
Speaker 5: And no, see, a regular a person will not agree that you needed like that you need to like spank your kids, or that you need to stop gentle parenting.
Speaker 4: That is not the regular person will not agree with that.
Speaker 3: Oh see now all right, see we got this out of you. Now you're saying in between the lines here that we should beat the shit out of our house. I've never never said these fucking kids screaming in the supermarket, we need to smack them across their face and let's say, give me some skills.
Speaker 4: Never said that.
Speaker 3: I'm not no, I'm reading in between us. See what's going on?
Speaker 5: People need to discipline their children, if their children need to be disciplined.
Speaker 2: But what type of discipline It depends because discipline is different for every children.
Speaker 5: Yeah, for every child, for every child, discipline should be different. But people need to discipline their and I don't even mean just spanking your kids, but like punishing your kids, taking things away from your kids, making your kids respect you, your parent. You're like the thing like even with parents, like when they like when I was younger, I hated because I said so until my father explained it to me, because he didn't say that to me often, but he was like, you need to understand that I am always looking out for your safety and your best interests, and one day there might be a question that I don't have the time to answer for you. Our lives might be in the balance. So because I said so, you need to respect that because we might. If I say do something, do it right now, because it might be for your safety. I don't have time for my child to be questioning me when something like you need to know that.
Speaker 4: You can trust me. You don't need to question every single thing I do right.
Speaker 5: And I learned that lesson and it has benefited me, and I think it could benefit some other people and some children.
Speaker 3: You do your kids a disservice if you don't discipline them or train them for actual real life and yeah, the safety of your home, and they may resent you for it in the meantime, but them figure out.
Speaker 5: And not everybody needs to p tech your fucking feelings, their feelings, their feelings.
Speaker 4: Their feelings, their feelings.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, we live in fucking America.
Speaker 4: Don't nobody give a fuck about your feelings.
Speaker 5: You're about to go out into the world and get molly wopped boot.
Speaker 3: No, So that is feelings are so focused on now that people create feelings they don't even have to feel something. Yeah, I feel offended right now.
Speaker 2: No, you don't. You don't.
Speaker 3: You don't care that you feel like you're you're finding something to feel about.
Speaker 2: Rory sent me a tweet last night about how insane twenty twenty was. It was like, yo, bro to, I think that we say your twenty twenty was the wildest year ever. And it was a video of a guy crumping in front of police. I saw it.
Speaker 3: I guess it was the way of protesting, which I get a cultural thing, understand crumping Gods want to know what song they heard.
Speaker 2: You don't get it. There was no reason for that gentleman to be doing what he was doing, none at all. Like we could just cut the ship somebody to the like, get the fuck out the street man that's not doing this is not helping anybody. What you're doing. No, not at all. Twenty twenty.
Speaker 3: Really just a lot of good came out of it, but it did shift all of our brains into what I think Damaris is getting at in this tweet, even though I was joking about between the lines of what she was saying, it's softened the whole world though.
Speaker 2: No, but but see that's but see, that's what I hated because I was one of those and obviously where we were probably together every fucking week in twenty twenty. But you know that people gave me shit for a lot of shit I was laughing at when I was like, man, get the fuck out of here with this shit. What is this dumb shit? This is doing nothing. I said that a lot in twenty twenty. People stopped talking to me and followed me, blocked me about a lot of shit I was saying. Here we are five years later and everybody sitting back feeling the same way I was feeling in the moment. I'm like, bro, what is this doing for this? Cause what is any of this? Just like you said, people like I'm offended. No you're not. You're offended because the timeline seems to be offended, and you want to jump in on that wave, and now you want your tweet to be seen and you want your voice to be heard. And it's like, but you're not really offended by anything that's happened right now, You're not affected by anything. For the timeline you are.
Speaker 3: I think it's a balance because there is just the timeline bubble that we have that. Yes, people were just trying to get as much positive engagement, not the way they do on Twitter now, but during the social justice time, they just wanted some attention there. But there was also people that were actually in the field doing good things. I think it got overshadowed by what was going on the timeline because if you would have had that conversation, like actually out in Union Square during protests this and that, I actually think you would have been met with good dialogue and good conversation because I was out there and it wasn't as woke. It was actually people having conversations. It was the timeline where everything was fucking the wild, wild West, and if you use the wrong fucking vowel, it was over for you. That was not the real world at that point, Like there were real conversations happening. It was just overshadowed by that bullshit, and yes, I was also petrified during that time. I'm one of the few people that admit, yeah, I was walking on the egshells.
Speaker 2: That's from fucking right.
Speaker 4: As far as what the white person in hip hop.
Speaker 3: That dude, other things that were going on, which I mean, we can talk about but not talk about, like, yeah, I'm not about to sacrifice all the work I've done in my entire life, knowing how good the good intentions I do have, knowing I have nothing to do with some of the bad shit that's bringing up where I'm just gonna go rogue for the fuck of it and ruin my life just to fight back on one day on Twitter because I don't agree with what people are saying. Nah, fuck that you think these people that don't give a fuck about me, that are trying to cancel me, that don't know me, I'm going to fight back to prove their point. I'm gonna shut the fuck up and keep it moving.
Speaker 2: Nah, they killed me from my Black Lives Matter shit in twenty twenty.
Speaker 3: I mean, I hope they don't dig it back up because I'm sure it's crazy.
Speaker 2: No was it? It wasn't you was sitting right wasn't crazy. It was the truth. I said. The slogan I agree with. We had that conversation. I agree with that we had who was this company?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 2: Who are these people? Nobody knew nothing about you?
Speaker 3: And I had that conversation. I remember on the file where I was saying, they're not yelling Black Lives Matter LLC like the people in the field are yelling the actual definition of the term. So I hear what you're saying. Yes, that was proven that they were just taking money and doing wild shit, But that was to me just more of a ploy to get rid of the actual message of what was going on outside. People were not yelling for the Corporation of Black Lives Matter, like, not even a little. They were yelling the phrase yeah, yeah, somebody, which happens all the time, no matter what race it is, is going to take advantage of what the fuck is going on. That's all that was. But you know, terrifying times I should have just crumped instead.
Speaker 2: I got an unwoll opinion. But that's why.
Speaker 3: Any time Peelee this back thing and goes like this, I know this is something that he's gonna be Yeah, we should cut this out.
Speaker 2: I got an unwoke companion, but I don't know if I should say it, say it, say it. No, I ain't gonna be a leap.
Speaker 3: Hey, you can't hear what you never reveal mm hmm. I know it's bad because I know, he says.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to phrase it. I'm thinking about it. I'm trying to figure ou how to phrase it because I don't know if it's I guess it. Is it a woken I don't even know. I it's woke pan, but I don't.
Speaker 3: Okay, mall interesting, how would.
Speaker 2: You do that? See? Because I want to suppressed me. I just want to let you know you were heard, okay, heard, but I wasn't. I wasn't heard by my my listenership. I wasn't heard by them in the room. I'm being suppressed.
Speaker 3: That's with that said, I'll get us down into maybe a deeper hole here. Not that I could ever get this role, because one I'm not an actor too, I'd have to do blackface. I would still take the role of Marvan Gay in the biopick if I had to kiss a man. Terrence Howard said he would never do that, even though I think he'd smoked that role. I don't think that's weird. If you're an actor to kiss a man in the script.
Speaker 2: Well, you don't. Certain people. Certain people feel like it it is weird. They're just not. And we've had to talk shout out to our god, Jail Fonds. We've had to talk with him about that about you know, when it's art and you know, having to approach a role like that with his role in Pee Valley, what do you do to prepare for that as an actor? You know what I mean? Like, do you just completely dive into that that role, the mindset, the person, the character that you're playing. It's not really you quote unquote, it's the character. But some some actors and some artists, they just don't. You know, that's something that they're not willing to compromise on. They're just not willing to do that.
Speaker 3: Cool, and I understand people and their boundaries. But what's so funny is Terrence Howard said that he would turn down the role. It wasn't even in the script. We know that famous Quincy Jones article which is probably my favorite, I think my favorite print article that's ever existed on Earth down to Tupac with Vibe magazine talking about the big and puff thing. Quincy Jones interview was the greatest thing I've ever seen, where he reveals rich that Martin gay. Everybody's fucking each other, but Terrence Howard, like the rest of us read that. And when the thought was even brought up that there could be a Marvin Gay biopic and I think he would be great for that, he was like, nah, I heard he kissed him. Man, oh, it's not even.
Speaker 2: A script yet. Know how we even know that's gonna happen about real life? I heard that's heard that's what he did in real life. Like, nah, I don't.
Speaker 3: You're dedicated to a different level of homophobia that you don't even know it's in the script.
Speaker 2: That they don't even to do that.
Speaker 5: That's not true, That's not true, Quincy. When he was asking Quincy Jones, he said, I'm hearing rumors that Marvin was gay. And I was like, was he gay? And he was like yeah, And then he said, I can't play the role because he's They're gonna have some type of love stuff in there.
Speaker 4: You can automatically you know that.
Speaker 2: Are they are? I don't know if they would just had that in the movie, because he really was because that's not a known thing.
Speaker 3: That wasn't a big part Like all right, I'll put the Aaron Hernandez Netflix series or whatever the fucking network it was on. That was a big part of that story. Was he was suppressing gay stuff and all the Marvin Gay story. The gayest part about his story is his last name. Like, outside of that Quincy interview, nobody was ever running around like Marvin Gay is gay, Like that's not something people are waiting for in that biopic.
Speaker 5: Yes, but Terrence Howard also knows Hollywood in twenty twenty five if.
Speaker 4: You think they not sneaking that in there, of course.
Speaker 3: I see that point. But also with that, if it's true, I don't think Quincy Jones is a liar at all. I actually think he held back in that because after he said who killed JFK? He asked him do you like Brazilian music? He was trying to get off like topics. So if it's true, who cares? Then it's not Hollywood trying to add in some gay shit to the masculinized men or do the gay agenda. Yeah, Marvin Gay had that, and we don't make the whole story about him being gay because clearly sexual healing is much more than men. Why the fuck would you? All right, if there's one kissing scene with a dude, you're not taking that role. You're playing Marvin gay Yo one of the greatest voices ever.
Speaker 5: This is Terrence Howard. Terrence Howard doesn't have to take any role. He's tears Howard can do what the fuck he wants to do. He can he cannot work again for the rest of his life if he's not attracted to men and doesn't want to kiss men, and it will make him feel uncomfortable, and that's his boundary.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying if that's your boundary, cool, I'm not Terrence Howard can do what the fuck he wants. I'm not trying to tell him to do something different. I'm speaking in general. If you're an actor, that role wouldn't be something that you may ease in to really tell that story like this is a very important story to the world.
Speaker 4: It's still told. Okay, mall, is there anything you wouldn't do entertainment wise?
Speaker 2: I'm not kissing though, man.
Speaker 5: I mean, we know we know that when I tell you, we know we know that. But just like just things that normal that might be normal that other. No, it's is normal. Like I wouldn't do a nude scene. I want to be an actress very bad, but I would not do a new scene. I wouldn't do a new scene.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't show bush or you would show nipple. Gotch. I think I think you would show nipple bush.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't either. I wouldn't do either. But that's a boundary that I have.
Speaker 3: I feel weirder than showing bush.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't You wouldn't do it topless? Really, bless you didn't go topless? Why? Why when topless?
Speaker 5: Because I'm not comfortable doing it. Okay, Yeah, I'm not comfortable doing it. And I also don't think it's necessary. I think that there's a lot of nudity and TV that is not necessary to tell a story.
Speaker 2: Completely agree there, it's a lot of gay and TV that's not necessary. I said, period, Like it's not even it's like it's not even part of the plot. Turn it off, turn it off.
Speaker 3: Okay, And I'm not trying to go against our woke conversation to be that guy. But there's been plenty of like regular heterosexual people are attracted to sexual stuff. There's mad unnecessary titties ass sex scenes that had nothing to do with the fucking plot.
Speaker 2: It depends on whose titties it is now grant. Even like Euphoria Alba Robbie, it made total sense in Wolf of wall Street when she opened the doors completely.
Speaker 3: I thought that was a part of part of the plot when she was said at dinner, we're not gonna be friends. Like plotting against a man with money, there is something there. And of course you are also creating art, and let's not act like naked shit isn't art. At the end of the day, it was done in a tasteful way. The shot everything loved, the whipped cream and even adding in a nothing too quick like the dog at your fucking leg like beautiful. To me, that was a tasteful sex scene added into it is that Scorz yes, which by the way, doesn't like. He doesn't lean on sex scenes like that at all, so.
Speaker 4: Does a need to because he actually has actual talent.
Speaker 3: But even like Euphoria, which I thought there was mad unnecessary that entire thing, I also had to think, Okay, they're playing off the amount of unnecessary titties and adds that have been in film since existence, like it's a it's a sexual thing as humans, it's not really a sexual preference during films. We just want to see titties.
Speaker 4: And ship I'm cool.
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 3: I'm not trying to that.
Speaker 2: That's your line. You wanted to get nude?
Speaker 4: I would, yeah, I would. I wouldn't get nude.
Speaker 3: What if a director had like a passionate reason why Because I've heard actresses and even like men talk about it where they had to do sex scenes they didn't want to do because the director was so passionate on how it moved the story and how it moved the shots, and like.
Speaker 5: That's what's up the actress fair And that's why I'm saying I don't. I don't think that. Everyone's like, there's how are he so homophobic? I don't think that's homophobic. I don't want to to get the man. That's crazy, not wanting to get you.
Speaker 2: But that's the thing that people do though, that I think is wrong, Like they throw that label on you just because you said, like you said, that's just his bound Like there's nothing wrong with him saying I don't want to kiss a man, Like yeah, now he's homophobic because he doesn't want to kiss him in.
Speaker 3: I don't think he's home.
Speaker 2: That is crazy. But I'm just saying the fact that people say that they said.
Speaker 4: I would cut my I would, I would cut my lips off.
Speaker 3: He took it a little far.
Speaker 5: If I kissed some man, I will cut my lips off.
Speaker 2: That's it's a little far. I don't know I felt them. I don't know, man, I feel that man like I don't know man.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 2: But I mean Terrence is he's in his right too if he doesn't want to kiss a man take a role, because I.
Speaker 3: Hope he hasn't heard the most recent Kanye Oh you know he's heard that.
Speaker 4: Are there any podcast interviews y'all wouldn't.
Speaker 2: Take how many years we've been doing this?
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm not talking about people directly tied to us, right Like, for example, we had the opportunity to have an interview with someone and I advised and my other producer at the time advised y'all not to take that interview.
Speaker 2: But mainly just speaking, I never told you how much I wanted to fire both of y'all for that, but I never did.
Speaker 3: Wait, wait, are we're talking about we can be Canau's talk about the Fox News Shit.
Speaker 2: No, No, she's talking about Candace owns. Oh that okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 3: I thought like when they had brought the Fox News Jesse water ship and we was all like, nah, we're not doing that. That's what I thought y'all were talking about, not that one. We all said no to that immediately. Oh the candas own ship. Yeah, I mean, it wasn't because I didn't want to speak to Candace Owens. It was just because I didn't think this was the platform to have that station.
Speaker 4: I agree that.
Speaker 2: That's why I was with it.
Speaker 3: It wasn't Hey, I have no interest in speaking to Candas, even if I agree or disagree with her stuff.
Speaker 2: I just didn't think that that's what the platform for. That's cat because I said, well, I wouldn't even. I wouldn't even I didn't even really want to talk politics with Candas. I wanted to get to know Candas like on something like yo, what should be listening is like growing up? Like what was your she talked about you? Never like yeah, but she ain't talked to me about it. Okay, That's where I was going with it. But y'all was just so helping. No, No, I'm just like what well, the Candas owners we talking.
Speaker 5: About because you're producers that you wanted to fire. Know your audience, Know what your audience would have felt in a sensitive time.
Speaker 2: You don't know clips go that we never even thought and that's.
Speaker 5: Not our Those are not from your audience. Those are from people who don't who are discovering your Yes.
Speaker 2: There you go. Now we have Canvas on with her platform, people that never heard of.
Speaker 5: It, and you this platform is going to revisit this podcast.
Speaker 4: You don't know that, regular listener.
Speaker 2: You don't know that. Okay, well how could you say that? So like matter of factly you don't know that? Okay, Yeah, that's what I'm saying. I was just wanting to have that conversation with Candas on some old fun politics. Let's talk to candas owns about the ship she'd be into, like away from politics, Like that's what I wanted to get into. I thought that would have been dope.
Speaker 4: Why not?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: But I feel like if we asked her about anything music related, her answer would be I used to listen to Jay Z and Beyonce. Then I realized they were democratic puppets, and then we anything we say would have went back and down and that's to a political night.
Speaker 2: And that's what I.
Speaker 3: Told you when we were having this conversation off Mike, because I remember this vividly when we're all talking about it. I've watched Cannis own stuff, and I've seen her talk about her past growing up in Connecticut and how she was such a hip hop fan. I know for a fact anything we brought up would get down to like, well, then the Democrats got a hold of them and it just would have went off the rails because she is so trained in what she does London.
Speaker 2: But I don't think so, Bro, I don't think it would have went like that. I don't think I get what you're saying that. I get why you're saying it, but like you think it all right? Say she would have went that route with it? You think we wouldn't have had a blast having fun with her? Like, Yo, what are you like? So everything is just gonna go right back to politics? You don't think that would have been like funny to watch? Like me and you sit with cannas owners and laughing every time she tried to turn Yo, what you listen to as far as music or sports and it and she turned into some political shit. I would have had a field day laughing at Candas own was about this shit, like, Yo, what are you doing?
Speaker 3: I would have laughed, But we have to think about an entire viewership that while we're laughing, can go through her entire catalog of shit that they completely agree with him. Fine, actually straight up offensive to their lives.
Speaker 2: That's all.
Speaker 3: Like, I'm not going to key key about jay Z and Beyonce with her when I would rather do that with y'all.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying we had some people in this room that we could have had Candace Owns is what I'm saying. We could do the one on one.
Speaker 3: I'll produce that one same way we did the DJ headshit.
Speaker 2: Nah, I don't need you to produce Candas. Don't produce. You can't produce Candace. No, listen, you can't produce Candace. That's your problem. You're trying to produce the black girl.
Speaker 3: Why I The thing I loved that Candace did was get the fuck away from the Daily Wire when she exposed them for Yeah, they not based off their business plan a free speech You say one word about a certain group and yeah, y'all are not these free speech people. I'm not trying to produce her. I'm just trying to help produce you.
Speaker 2: I don't know. With Candace, No, that would just be that would be a good conversation though, sold you do it? Yeah, Candas Absolutely.
Speaker 5: Are there any big names that y'all would not take the interview?
Speaker 2: Absolutely?
Speaker 5: If our Kelly came here, which I'll take the interview. Kel You see the difference in the two You see the gang in the.
Speaker 2: Yang Kels, No, I wouldn't for what.
Speaker 4: Listen, he gave Gail a banger, I don't know, but.
Speaker 2: That's before he was found guilty and throwing under the jail.
Speaker 3: We knew he was guilty, but at that point ship was going on, the doc had came out.
Speaker 2: We had some questions for R.
Speaker 3: Kelly. I have no questions for.
Speaker 2: The questions are answered. The questions are like, there's nothing to ask AR Kelly.
Speaker 3: And his answers where I'm fighting for my fucking life and it's like dog, so were the people in your basement?
Speaker 2: Like yeah, that was I mean, but there is. I wouldn't sit down with R. Kelly, but somebody's gonna set a cam up in front of him one day and ask some real questions, like all right, But the parents, that's all were We were the parents because that was always a question for me. I don't care where you say, my daughter is at studio. Nobody can nobody can stop me from getting in this studio. What are you talking about. My daughter's in there and she doesn't want to be in there, and she's trying to get out. We're getting in this studio that right now, doors, windows, everything is coming down.
Speaker 3: Separate conversation though, Like I agree with you, the parents are responsible, if not the exact same as R.
Speaker 2: Kelly.
Speaker 3: But because he knew how to target young girls that had shitty parents and could identify, that doesn't excuse him because those parents I.
Speaker 2: Never you never heard.
Speaker 3: No, I'm just saying, like, but the parents, that's not a conversation I want to have with R.
Speaker 6: Kelly.
Speaker 3: I would want to have that conversation. I'd sit with the parents. I would definitely sit with the parents. What the fuck are you doing?
Speaker 2: I want to hear from kel I want to hear from all Kelly.
Speaker 3: He didn't hear from the parents. That's why Kell's could do it.
Speaker 2: I want to hear from you how much you paid the parents? That'd be Kel's thinks he's innocent.
Speaker 3: He would come in here.
Speaker 2: Because because they went through That's why he thought it was a negotiation. He thought it was a deal. That's why he thinks he's innocent. Who has their passports? Who has their shots? Kanye?
Speaker 4: Yeah, what you said ya interview.
Speaker 3: I used to want to say yes to that. And by the way, it's not because all the insane things that he said, I'm not doing it on a moral shit. It would be a waste of fucking time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just don't know. A waste of it would.
Speaker 3: Be him screaming, which he's already doing now on his on his own stream.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just don't know if he's a good get, Like I don't know, Like what would you because we would act you talked about Ken is doing it? If you ask Kanye hate something, he gonna turn that into a whole different.
Speaker 3: He wouldn't answer what you asked. He would just go on a rank of what was on his mind.
Speaker 5: And a lot of people like that because it gets them clicks and views.
Speaker 3: But that would be absolutely pointless. Yeah nah at this time, Like all the stuff that I would want to know, like if even if I took a month to do all the journalistic shit about yay and put together the best structure ever, it wouldn't work, So what would be the point?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want to sit down with people that I really am interested in and like don't hear much from, like Ken and Ivy WAYNMS. That's like my dream to sit down and have a common station with Keen Navy.
Speaker 3: I mean with everything going on with their family and the headlines. Now, I don't think that's far fetched. No, I don't think it's far fest But that's just like one of my him Byron Allen Allen, Like, those are guys that I look at and I'm just like, you know, legends and have done amazing things and you don't really hear about them, don't really see them in headlines for no crazy shit, but their work speaks for itself and they've done legendary things. Like those are the type of people that I'm interested to have conversations with, the ones that are accessible and on the timeline every day and you know, going on rants and it's like, I'm cool, I don't really want to.
Speaker 2: I don't. That's like the that's like the circus.
Speaker 4: Lo's your dream interview?
Speaker 3: Uh, Lucian Range, I know, somebody that's actually like in.
Speaker 2: Some negotiations with I.
Speaker 3: Don't but legally I don't think they're allowed to speak now, No, Lucian, Like outside of just music industry, we're talking about people that we are hypothetically saying would be candid in their interview, right m h. Because I don't think Sir, Sir Lucian Grange would have anything to say on camera period. Like even the fact that Leo did the Breakfast Club was blew my fucking mind.
Speaker 2: He did drink Champs, didn't he Yes, that's.
Speaker 3: When he was on his pressure, which I could not believe he even did that. Lucian would be That's like the bevy of everything we questioned about the music industry could be answered with one person. Okay, that or Tommy venslo ooh wow, it would be Tommy or Lucian, because I think you'd get pretty much the same information from both of them. Anything we've talked about over the last shit, well Quincy was talking about in that interview, last fifty years, you're getting answers from those two people, and those two people only shit Michael Jackson couldn't get answers to. They would have answers to that would be my dream interview to talk to one of them, but they never would. This is hypothetical shit, Yeah, okay, that makes sense. I mean maybe maybe his son would.
Speaker 2: Do it, Michael Jackson's son.
Speaker 3: I would love to talk the Blanket. Oh okay, no, Lucian Grange, oh son that's now running inland. But listen, if you can get extorted by Trey Way, like maybe we can.
Speaker 2: Maybe we got a shot yeah, never know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, throw some guns and money around, take them, make it look like a real video. Yeah, take them a Uh where'd they have that? Shoot at it?
Speaker 2: I forgot the restaurant was mister Chiles, right, No, I feel like I would have remembered if it was missing.
Speaker 3: I'm pretty sure it was mister Chiles on the East Side when that happened, like Trey Way and Lucian Grange's son just in the line of fire, sick Tom. It was that twenty what eighteen seventeen?
Speaker 2: God damn sixteen wow?
Speaker 3: Which is funny that our our guests that we're gonna have on the second half of this episode was never really affiliated with Trey Way. He was cool with Shody, run around with Shotty before that, you know, six or nine got weird. But yeah, that's actually a good segue now into who we're about to sit down with finally, somebody that is of my complexion. Maybe I'll get some respect with the lighting once he sits down, but I doubt it. That's what we need on the show. More click this unwoke opinion. We need more white people on this set so I can get.
Speaker 2: Better lighting, white lights.
Speaker 3: All the lighting is to YouTube and I look nuts all the time.
Speaker 4: Nah, it's just that black gold man trying to blame us for being ugly. It don't have nothing to do with the light, and we ain't fucking you up. That's how you look yo.
Speaker 3: On my birthday.
Speaker 4: Oh I'm sorry, Damn, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 2: On you're born on your born bon born.
Speaker 3: It's crazy.
Speaker 2: You're beautiful friends, just the way of us have them. All right, Well, let's get it to the guests.
Speaker 3: Man, Maul, you know we are sponsored by Rope. It is birthday time for me. It's time to go to poundtown.
Speaker 2: Listen, man, I hope you got your road sparks and your travel bag. Listen.
Speaker 3: The birthday con sensual sex is ready to happen. Takes like fifteen minutes once it dissolves on your tongue and I'm ready to go, you know, thirty fives first time I'm getting up there. Yeah, sometimes a little nervous, you know, I'll be a little busy. Can't really perform the way I want to. But his birthday, Tom thirty five years.
Speaker 2: Old, listen, man thirty five years old, got to have a teammate, got to have a teammate, Road Sparks. Let it, let ro set the screen and then come off that thing shooting.
Speaker 3: That's what she called me. Who calls you that?
Speaker 2: Rory?
Speaker 3: Listen. I'm not gonna divulge any names. But she got me a birthday cake, they said, Roe, Rory on it.
Speaker 2: I like to hear that if prescribed new sexual health patients get fifteen dollars off their first order of Sparks on a recurring plan, connect with the provider at road dot co slash Rory and Mal to find out a prescription Road Sparks are right for you. That's our dot co slash roryan Mal for fifteen dollars off your first order. All right, Rory. Today we are joined by one of my favorite guys man, one of my favorite people in this industry, the shithold of the industry, a guy that I've been following for a long time, and I'm happy to see all the success he's achieving and all the elevation. And you know, I'm seeing a lot of people post him on my timeline and I just smile when I see things like that. So today we are joined by Cambridge's finest mass is Finest Millies Millies Listen. Rory went to your album release about two weeks ago. Yes, he called me. He was like, yo, Millies having an hour release. I felt some type of way because Millies didn't hit me and tell me how the album was about. Said it's so good, and Rory was like, Yo, listen, I'm gonna go by it. I said, bro, I'm in the crib. You know, I'm all. I live all the way up north to come back down to the city. It's gonna be a I'm just not into it. But tell my guy, said what's up? Rory? Didn't I get come to the studio the next day? Rory was like, nah, you were supposed to be there last night, Listen.
Speaker 3: I went for Millies, I went for hip hop, I went to support, but I stayed for other reasons.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I went for one. It was the party for the party they called Party Favorite. There was a lot of party favors and the beyond the aesthetic was very nice. What you mean, yeah, very welcome hip hop. Yeah, a lot of hip hop in the building. You know that gotta be hip hop with Millies is dead? Man. How you feeling though, bro? I feel good, man, I feelt excellent. Yo. Listen, man, you look at we saw you. I think the last time I saw Millis was we had our show in Boston. That was what two years agow?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, that was December of twenty twenty two.
Speaker 2: It might have been twenty three. I don't think it was twenty two. It might have been twenty three. Yeah, you might be right though, maybe twenty two a minute. But yo, man, I've been seeing you. The elevation is amazing. Blanco nine is out now, Blanco seven, Blanco seven, Blanco seven is out. Now, we'll get to nine. We're going to know, we definitely gonna get to nine. But how has it been, man? How was the the journey being up un to this point? Because I remember I think the first time, well I heard you years ago, but the first time I remember hearing you wrap hearing you freestyle and I was like, nah, he's serious. It might have been funk flex freestyle thing like yeah, it's a long long time about eight years ago. Yeah, that was like twenty seventeen. That was the first time I heard you before that. But that freestyle, I think is when I said I got to start paying more attention to me. And I think, were you signed the kiss before that or was it that happen right after the like right right before that, right before that, and that's when when you signed with Jada. Well when I have I found that out after that freestyle and I said, okay, like so kiss herd the same shit I'm hearing. I'm looking at him. But to see you now, seeing everything that you're doing, it's been dope to watch. But how have you been feeling though as far as like personally, is this this is the music industry been good to you? Is there a lot of things that you're like, Oh man, these are the potholes that people tried to warm me about to trying to avoid, like what is it? What is the experience been like up until Blanco seven? Man? That's it was like a loaded question because.
Speaker 6: It feels like even though you saw me on flex at whatever you that was. Yeah, I shouldn't start My shouldn't start until the pandemic, like it got lit in COVID because I wasn't saying I can't make club music. But that wasn't what I was super on. I was kind of doing more like pain songs. I do the freestyle raps and stuff because it brings engagement on social media. That's not my passion.
Speaker 2: It's commercial, yeah exactly.
Speaker 6: And it's a commercial just to draw people in to be like, you know, look what's going on. Because I know I could technically do that. It's like a technical skill set. It's like making half court shots.
Speaker 2: You'd rather make music. Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: But yeah, it started in the pandemic when everything slowed down. It was like people started listening to music for real, and that's when they started. I just remember I posted a song called URLs and it was kind of more singing but talking about going through real life shit, and I just saw like a bump in the algorithm morning and I'm like, oh, and then I dropped something with Jim Heightened Census and it was like the easiest type of song I could do it was just wrapping intricately and I'm a lot of cook from me over like a beat with a vocal sample, and people like that off the album. I didn't push it off the album, but people liked it a lot off the album. And that's when I realized, oh, if y'all like this, I could do this over and over and all. This is the easiest thing I could do. So I started dropping from there and everything went up. That's how I went Blanco five six here to seven, like off of signature sound Like if you go to YouTube and look at a Milli's type beat, you'll see a thousand, one hundred thousand Millies type beats, you know. So that was the progress like with music. But yeah, I learned a lot just in the music industry. I still feel like I'm on the outside of the industry because I never had a major push. It always just been me and my friends behind me, and then like you know, co signs like y'all have been we personally know each other like kiss a post me or like however it goes. But it's never been a major sort of corporation. I did a dishro deal, you know, I did big DISHO deals, but they just give you the bag and then you gotta go kind of do it yourself.
Speaker 3: It's been a good mentor in that capacity because Kiss has probably been through more situations than any major rapper that I can think of. Like he's the only rapper that's been on Bad Boy, Rough Riders and Rockefeller.
Speaker 6: Technically and beef with fifty Ambigu and Puffy.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: For publishing, like he's been very vocal.
Speaker 2: Kiss might be a vampire now that I think about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean even on We Are the Streets, like the Interludes is raping you records, Like everything in the Interludes is about being fucked. I think in the industry, for your pub for your budget, everything.
Speaker 6: I think about it now. That's why he was kind of like protective over me. It was times I was supposed to do Love and hip Hop and twenty twenty one or one of them shit, like I.
Speaker 2: Mean, like I would. Yeah, he was adamantly against it. Who were they gonna pair you with? Oh, this girl, man, this girl. Yeah, shout out to this girl, you know, shout out to this girl.
Speaker 6: We had a Philly city, We had a right, we had a bright future on love and hip hop, and Kiss was just adamantly against it, and I'm like, I need to feed my family. Bro. I actually moved out of my apartment that I was in because I'm like, well, I'm about to be famous, so.
Speaker 2: It's probably like, no, I don't do that. This is like twenty nineteen.
Speaker 6: He was like, that's wag, that's cool Andy, No disrespect to Mona, we love you and all of that. But yeah, he was just adamantly against it. And I was like, well, bro, I'm starving. I'm a die, like I gotta do love and hip hop. This girl man, and she started going left on me before the show even started, like she's getting a character. Yeah, I guess so. And it was crazy because you're trying to create the story. I mean, I seen her one day. I don't know if I don't want to violate like shout out to her, but I seen her one day and she was smoking a new Port hunted.
Speaker 2: Oh no, it was on FaceTime and I got and this is like a week. It was one hundred face time.
Speaker 6: She was smoking a hundred and I was just like, damn, like we want to face something. She was arguing with me about something I don't really like argue like that, that's not even in my character, Like, don't indulge in that. And I'm just like, damn, Like we went to those meetings and they started asking me about.
Speaker 3: It's a long argument too, where your.
Speaker 6: Side chicks at you. You gotta smoke a whole new boy argument. Hell yeah. But now Kiss protecting me, you know, from from a lot of things, just a lot of situations, Like always reached out to me and he would always say, you know, you got the complexion for the connection. But I don't think we ever. I don't think we have to like use it, like monetize.
Speaker 2: It the way we were. Yeah, thinking of like I think that is more so because you're I think your brand and who you are in real life, I think it's probably what Kiss was like, Now we got to protect that because that's that's real, that's really who you are. So we start to go this way, it's just too much out of who you really are. Personal Moda wanted to do well. Yeah, I mean we know Mona would Mona would have loved that.
Speaker 3: Because she has to you know, things would have been white.
Speaker 2: Yeah nah, but you I think that Kiss Kiss made the right Calle, what is your been you have this this unique like thing of just being tapped in with certain guys and certain other artists that like Leak, like lead Ward and alb Al and you know those guys that I listen to. But to see you doing videos, I'm like, yo, Millie's is like he's he's in tune because these are guys that you gotta kind of really be in tune with a certain area to kind of like even connect with on a personal level, but then to even make music and then actually go to that hood and do a video. Now we talking about something deeper, deeper connection. And the deeper like you know, it has to be a trusted Where's that? Where's that come from? Is it just the sense of you know, if I'm from a hood and mass the hood is the hood everywhere, it's just a certain language that we all speak. Is it just that or is it a deeper like connection that's just deeper than that. Yeah, that's that's a good question though.
Speaker 6: And I think people see the videos and they think it's like really some Hollywood shit. They don't understand how treacherous it is.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I know that's why I ask.
Speaker 6: But yeah, even like leaf War like he don't care who you are in the industry. He don't really do much features with people and shit like that. So I think they tap in because I had like that pain type.
Speaker 2: Of music moving.
Speaker 6: So but it'll be like my youngins in my neighborhood that will tell me, yo, you got to get with leaf Ward, and I'd be like, I want to do a song with so and so, and they'd be like fuck him. Like I say something somebody mainstream, they really tap me in and risk Takers got like forty five million streams or something crazy, and we're all underground artists. So i'by all that was like just people telling us to work as soon as he came home, like we just tapped in, got on FaceTime. Leaf Ward was harder to It was harder to get because you know, he's just running around. He was in the streets, but you know, shit like that. He ended up getting and booked. But I was grateful to be able to go out there. But yeah, it's stretches we've done. There's so many videos and just popped out on artists just to show them like it's genuine love. I'm not you know, I'm not trying to use you for a verse or anything like that.
Speaker 3: I think that speaks to the authenticity though, because that record is crazy and I didn't even know that forty five million. I feel like if you went like the major route, they try to pair you with somebody that was singing hook right, and you probably clock at like a million views, mate, right, Like that was something All three y'all have the same but different fan bases.
Speaker 6: It's cross and we brought them all together like that and that song man.
Speaker 2: That shit is so big.
Speaker 6: But no, I think it's a trust and it's a respect thing, you know. So also like I'm I believe in God a lot, bro Like I'm very in tune with God to the point where I just feel like I could go anywhere, you know, on trust and with God like I've been. I've been in Haiti for real, right, I grew up with all Haitians, Like my school was half Haitian when Pop bloom in.
Speaker 2: My school is.
Speaker 6: Half Haitian, like straight from poor to prince. So I had a certain trust level to where I'll go. You know, the government can't even protect you in Haiti. You gotta be real tapped in, right, And we went out there in like I think twenty nineteen or something like that and just moving around.
Speaker 2: But it's love and it's it's trust.
Speaker 6: I was with all deporties, like people got deported from Cambridge and shit like that, and they're real z old. So it's like, I'll really go anywhere if I feel, you know, it's authentically like in my heart to go there, like I feel comfortable in those environments, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I forgot what platform was. It might have been your own YouTube channel where you gave, like I guess, a tour. That's kind of corny to say it that way, but to tour your neighborhood. And I did notice out of all like the hoodvlog stuff, everyone from sixty years old to young had a story about you. Yeah, which usually people walk around the hood and the just with friends and just make up shit as they walk past. It was like old Haitian women coming out they crib child. I was like, oh right, he's from here for real.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, And it's so funny because I'm actually from a place that putting the most money into PR campaigns and the history of PR campaigns, Like I'm from Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Speaker 2: That's Harvard College.
Speaker 6: Mit, Like you don't get that's been blasted out to people since the twenties. There's a if you go to Jason Trimman's YouTube, it's a smaller YouTube channel, but he gives a real breakdown of the Cambridge that I'm from, you know, because it's also Harvard College, but it's also fourteen housing projects and people living below the poverty line and shit like that. So yeah, nah, I really grew up just kind of in an environment that made me feel like we were just in far out yesterday and they were like, nobody comes out here, bro. So but I feel it still feels like my neighborhood in the summer, you know, it's not too far. So yeah, that's what gave me the confidence to go wherever. Also, and then I'm not leading on no tough shit either, Like I'm just like.
Speaker 2: You know, yeah, mutual respect be cooler.
Speaker 3: Boss just had a very interesting music history where it's I feel like it's been neglected, but if you really go through it, it does have like monumental shit. But on the hip hop side, I feel like even Guru from Gangstar, we all thought Guru and from Brooklyn ben Zeno, I'm actually one of the few people that's like not a Benzeno hater. I actually think he's done a lot of good for hip hop, and he had a few joints and made men I always fucked with with their mixtapes. That's hard every time Static, you know, brought Terminology always fucks with him, Mass Bike Miles. But I always feel like Bobby Brown was kind of the like New Election.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I think for sure.
Speaker 6: I tell people like, you've got to understand when you're coming out of Mass it's like an uphill battle on roller skates because you're dealing with if you just go, I'm a person.
Speaker 2: Likes to go with the odds.
Speaker 6: Like I tell people, it's harder to make it and wrapped in the NBA because it statistically is how many rappers are there in New York right now? Like people making songs in the studio.
Speaker 2: I don't know a million, all right, how.
Speaker 6: Many peoples in the NBA, you know what I mean? How many people play for the Knicks. Just do your math on that. I tell people that before you try to jump in the rap. But like especially from Mass with three hours from New York and probably five hundred artists got record deals in the last ten years from New York and three artists from Massachusetts got record deals.
Speaker 3: And how do you think that is, though, because even like the source coming out, because a lot of cities will bring up the New York thing, like all the publications everything media. That's why y'all get the looks that you look. And I think there's an argument there. I see what they're saying. There's some pushback, but I get it right. The source came out of Boston, and I mean that was the bible. Yeah, why did that never really click outside of what Benzino was doing, because there's been plenty of great rappers, they just never get their look.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I think people had probably had a sour taste, salty taste, pause, like whatever, you know from the fact that I think they felt like even if you hear eminem, he's like half your staffs fresh out of jail from Boston bullying and extoror like and it's real shit. Like Benzino, you know, to his credit, he took what I I don't want to get all the facts on. This was before my time, but he took ten different, ten different rappers from all different hoods that were beef and when the murder rate was high in Boston, the murder rate actually dropped. He put a lot of rappers together and formed the Wise Guys, which was like a bigger.
Speaker 2: Extension of the main Men.
Speaker 6: And he tried to you know, he tried to put a lot of people in position. But I don't know, Bro, It's just like we're such a town that we believe in sports man, you know.
Speaker 3: Like sports like we'vet what Benzino and his friends did, uh to a certain player.
Speaker 2: To kiss her?
Speaker 3: Telling you the story of the Benzi know, Bro.
Speaker 6: Yeah, lightly, But I had it enough on podcasts and ship like that.
Speaker 3: There's been some locks Boston.
Speaker 2: What is the straight though? Where's there is there? Do you have a relation I'm not sure if you do. But do you have a relationship with Joined Lucas? Yeah?
Speaker 6: I got a relationship with Joiner like we never saw really eye of eye. There was some some tension there. There was just some like serious things. They don't have nothing to do with me or him, but in the middle of it.
Speaker 2: But actually Mark Man, Mark Wahlberg, he put us together for real. That's dope. First laughing just found out that rapper.
Speaker 5: She had know he was a rapper. I didn't know he was a part of a funky bunch. I didn't know that.
Speaker 2: What's the funky bunch and the funky bunch? I don't know.
Speaker 6: I know it was Marky Mark so and he'll come around, he said, you know I would. Hey, he downs himself and me he'll go. I was the only corny rapper from Boston. Now we got real rappers. But I don't think he was corny. I don't think nothing about Mark. Mark's corny.
Speaker 2: Mark Wahlberg is a street guy from doing one hundred.
Speaker 3: It just came off with the vanilla ice ship was going. It was just bad talking.
Speaker 6: Markberg will hang vanilla ice off the building, like signited in real life. Like Mark Wahlberg is Mark Wahlberg from Four Brothers. I'm trying to tell you Mark Wahlberg is somebody I could tell us, very comfortable in staticky environments, like we'll be with all the corporate people and everything, and Mark Wahlberg will defer in the room to me and my friends. I swear to God, all these hundred million dollar guys on this dick, Mark Mark Mark, and he's just talking to us like super but not forcing it, just super comfortable and regular like he is Mark Wahlberg from Four Brothers.
Speaker 2: I'm standing on that.
Speaker 3: But let's slow down, all right, because when you asked the question about joint a little all right, So I was like, all right, I get it. It's a mass thing. Maybe they crosspaths. Then I could see y'all having issues. People know each other. How the fuck did Mark Wahlberg end this beef?
Speaker 6: Because like he would support Joiner and I used to see that, like, man, that's the coolest shit in the world. Oh my god, Mark Wahlburg a less celebrity bro. I'd be like, that's amazing. And and one day he just followed me and started just he just started liking my posts more than my friends, like my post like you know, like throwing the moojis and shit, just really support and throwing Mark yeah, throwing my shit up. We met him in on We had a toy day in Vegas. He was like, Yo, what hotel you staying at? We were in the wind. He pulled up to the wind came into the lobby. He was like, met me down in the lobby and it was like this like Mark Warburg me and yeah, me me in the lobby and he just sat down with me in like the nice part of the lobby, and it caused so much tension, like the hotel employees couldn't believe it. Everyone stopped for him. Old Chinese lady, yeah, little fat young kids like everybody, like everyone you could think about just stop for him. And like he just had the conversation with me like it wasn't happening and shit like, and he just showed support from there. And then one day he had a thing with Concepts and I was like, yo, I'm pulling up, but Joyan was pulling up too. I think he just checked you know, like the temperature with them, because I was always fine, I'll be around anybody, but he really, like, you know, just put us in that room together and was just like I'm telling you all, y'all are stronger and together and ship like that. And then Joya ended up taking me on tour and he got a big AUSS fan base.
Speaker 3: So for sure, what was that combo? Like, I mean, the details you can't give in Vegas.
Speaker 6: Now with market he was we were just talking about our town, like you know, people like to it's a lot of hatred like in Boston in Massachusetts in general, like this, it's like.
Speaker 2: Our culture to hate on shit outside of sports. M h.
Speaker 6: We love sports, but people want to see you do good but never too good and he just you know, kind of.
Speaker 2: That's everywhere though, that's not just a mass thing.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean it's bad where we're from because we've never had success in music too, So like New York are gonna let an artists fly, like like, hey, Buogie can fly because a shot Rocky flew and all these people, it's like, but they really want to clip your wings if they never saw somebody. It's like they kind of start panicking when they see an artist get a certain level of success.
Speaker 2: I'll be trying to tell.
Speaker 6: People I'm not on bro, I'm not jay Z, Like I cannot fix this whole state, right, you know.
Speaker 2: But have you ran into any of that though, as far as like back back in the hood, back home you ran into like where it's like the people that you thought were like real friends and people you grow up that know you're away from music, have you seen their energy change? And it's like, yo, like y'all are going crazy. I'm not like I'm still here with y'all.
Speaker 6: Nobody, nobody that I really grew up with. Feels like that because they know, like I'm solid, Like I'm gonna stand on my word.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna do what I can do.
Speaker 6: I do have to break down to people that I have less money than you think I have them.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's like if you don't, you got to say, I don't care how I pop it on the ground, like this is pop money, man, but in the Kodak dam this is my money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I do.
Speaker 6: Because it's weird, because I do pop it on Instagram because at the at the end of the day, like I'm a rapper that people might be like, oh, he don't got mainstream success. Yeah, but here's two hundred thousand dollars and I got four hundred thousand dollars in jewelry. I need you to know that. I don't need y'all to know that. So it's like for y'all to start doing this is not for y'all. Don't count my pockets. I'm popping into them, my entire neighborhood.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 6: But so it gets tricky like that because it's like I have to pop into the industry and that shit works like it works. I'm telling you right now, if I up one hundred thousand dollars on Instagram.
Speaker 2: It just reminds people like, don't get it fucked up.
Speaker 6: I'm not being pushed by a corporate machine and I'm not on these whatever you know platforms, but I'm getting money off wrap off rhyming words.
Speaker 2: One ever try to play with me like I didn't make it. I made it. I made it. I made it.
Speaker 6: But now to my neighborhood, shit like hold on, hold on, we need to take a step back and y'all can see it. And so, but then I have to remind my neighborhood like smokes Buddah has Rah rah crook, my brother s, k Nip was just booked ten other guys. These is my friends in jail. All right, that's a bill and itself. Now security, because so I don't put people in jeopardy with you know, I'm ana higher armed security.
Speaker 2: Don't want your friends to be security.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you see what I'm saying. So now I'm hiring people outside of the team. I could go to cheap route, but you know, I'm hiring people outside of the team, drivers, whatever. All this money is coming to make this ship look big and make this ship look grand.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean. I'm reinvesting. So it's like I gotta pop it to them and then reiterate to them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I get the branding outside of the safety in that as well, Like even down to where I was mad that you told every girl in there to dress and white and blind and now but the rest of us did. He didn't tell you. Every man came different.
Speaker 2: You showed up to Millies release party all white. That would have been the nastiest ship ever. You can't do that, which, oh god, you can't do that. Yeah, all white with me? That's the success. Not really nothing, But who were some of the people growing up in mass as far as like music that inspired you, like just mask artists that maybe people outside of Mask never heard of.
Speaker 6: The people outside of mask. Damn, it's like rappers that like damn they never never dropped out. I say, Smoke Bulger he was having motion RP rock through KATEI man, it's a few. Like there was people with movements. A guy named Lou Armstrong. He had a movement like where they would wrap all the trucks and shit like that. You know, people like that kind of moving Like as far as like musically inspiring me, even outside of Mass, outside of Mask.
Speaker 2: I've been. I've been.
Speaker 6: I'm inspired by so many people. I don't know, that's like, I'm inspired by a lot, like, you know, to this day, so many people. So I had a friend from I had a friend that got sent away to live in Florida, and he came back from and he was introducing me to like Gezy and you know, shit like that. Before it was really hitting like and even more old school down South music like Boosy and Past Detroit. So I was getting acquainted with like the down south sounds at the same time as I was really studying all the you know, fifty cent and everything underground New York.
Speaker 2: But no, I'm inspired by everything still to this day. What was it like, because I know, obviously you know The Locks was a big inspiration. Yeah, anybody that's into hip hundred pc the Locks gotta be inspiration. What was it like when you first had that, you know, first conversation with Kiss and you felt like, oh shit, like me and Kiss about to do business together. Like what was that feeling like for somebody that obviously grew up listening to Jada and just being a fan of The Locks.
Speaker 6: It's funny, I want to tell, like, the real story, you know. But so I was always around Kiss, and Kiss was cool as shit, like I did a feature with them through my and Set Free, And then I just started popping up on him like at whatever flyer was posted. When I came to New York, I like would move by myself. I go to Lust by myself, like aces RP Lust. Yeah, And it was like I just had the sense like I had so much baggage in Boston and Massachusetts in general that I just felt like, you know, I can move out here. Everybody nobody got beef for the white kid out here, like they know who their ops are. And I didn't have no jewelry at the time or anything. I'm going anywhere. I used to take the train to stall it for real, I'm on the wall install its now. I used to take the train to I didn't even know how to take the train. I don't know this train system. I know the red line and the green line, but no. So I would pop up on Kiss a lot of times, and he was so cool, like he just made me feel like something like we'd be in the club and he'd see me I'm outside of the VIP like no motion at all, and he'd seen me staying on the couch scream on the bound, letting him in like sit me next to him, and that was like my whole fucking moment in life. I take the train back on cloud nine, like, oh my.
Speaker 2: God, my life is lit. But we never yeah for real, an't matter.
Speaker 6: And I was sleeping in the apartment in the Bronx with roaches, wild roaches. I'm putting powder down on all the like the roach I got, the roach spray, the glue, the powder, everything I gotta, I'm telling me and seth free. We're going to events like double Excel events and tall you see, like the Lauryn Hill poster were taking ship like that and like limit into whatever you call them. I'm spreading it around my apartment so you know, in case I got a girl and the roaches come.
Speaker 2: Through like a barriers ship like that.
Speaker 6: Like but I'm still on cloud now because I'm cool with killers, you know, So I think that's gratitude to get you a long way.
Speaker 2: But yeah.
Speaker 6: At one point Ice picked Jay who was hit his men was like, you know, millies can sing mm hmm, kiss like no, and He's like, no, Millie sings brou all the rap and Ship you should we need to take him as an artist. And so he called a meeting and we went to kiss his crib and I was all excited for the meeting and then it was just me, Seth Free and Ice Pick and Kiss was like in the kitchen and he was.
Speaker 2: Like, I talk about this later some.
Speaker 6: He was like to tell me when, like when the important shit comes up. But it was like Pick was going to run the play and Pick ended up passing probably like two months later, and Ship, but like he essentially gave me the kiss, you know, and then Kiss ended up running the place. So real spiritual to me. But yeah, so that was like the first time we really talked about it. And then it was like after that, you know, there was a lot of artists that was down with Kiss, but I just felt like I got to take the stamp and just make everything I can make of the stamp. Like people think when you get with an artist that they go, don't sign the artist, But it's like, nah, don't sign the artist if you plan to just use that artist's whole platform. Yeah, you know, like create, create your shit. You should be There's people that could come in here off media and take it I work with Rory and Maul and literally just propel it. All you need is to stamp. Oh, I could get you on FaceTime. I could get you on FaceTime. That's all you need. I could call it the marriage right now, you don't believe me bad and I'm trying to start my own shit. And it was kind of like that. I had that stamp from Kiss, so I am running with that. I need a stamp. I don't need much more.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, so as a raper, if somebody like you got somebody like Kiss that you know is telling you like you dope and you know he fucked with you, I don't think you need much more.
Speaker 6: Yeah, ultimate confidence, ultimate confidence for sure. And then from there it's just like once my name got big and I really got attached to him and the whole brand, I was like, I gotta, you know, protect this shit forever. And it's still things I do that like he won't approve of, you know what I mean, whether it's showing money on the ground or whatever.
Speaker 2: Like there's certain things but with different people. That's just he's the elder Statesman now.
Speaker 6: So yeah, sure it's like yo, why Yeah, he's like tonyo, and I'm like Chris Chris for sure, Yeah, but without the cocaine.
Speaker 2: So a couple of a couple of weeks ago, even running with this whole Mount Rushmore ship and they did the White Rapper Mount Rushmore and somebody who you had a little bit of a little bit I guess an issue at one point mg K machine gun Kelly was he was on the Mount White was he he should have so he.
Speaker 3: Was saying should have been to him, but he should know shouldn't be on it.
Speaker 2: But I know that you and an mg K had y'all thinking for but y'all have squashed y'all think what was that? What was the original uh reason behind you and m g K kind of having a little back and forth.
Speaker 6: It's gonna make it look like I'm dragging it to talk on this joint, But like we just knew each other super early, and yeah, we knew each other super early, and then I just fell out about ship and you know, I took my route to I took my route to you know, speak on him and raps and ship like that and trying to bait him into the battle and he didn't go.
Speaker 2: For the battle. Okay, yeah, do you have you But it met sensibly, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: I think I think it was probably like risk assessment at the same time. Yeah, because I think I do think he's a great rapper, you know what I mean. Don't get he could rap his ass. I wanted that match up. To me, it is like a boxer, you know, I want. I wanted that match up.
Speaker 3: But even I mean, outside of his reply, which I thought he'd be. Did Jack Harlow reply that no one talked about when he left his million dollar mansion with his.
Speaker 2: Wait, you felt like he got him in that battle? Yeah? I thought he was always because I always I thought he was on composite size of that.
Speaker 3: No. I thought and ship was cool. Don't get me wrong, but I really think mgk's hit better. But even after the whole Jack Carlow thing, which I've even forgot how that even got started, I think it was just, you know, we can speak about it. We hate our own kind. Every white person you like, skin folk luckily you know like that. But yeah, we try to beef with other white people that you know.
Speaker 6: It's crazy and like, I don't know, they might wild on me on this saying this on the podcast, but I swear to God white people tried to stop me from getting into the rap industry. Like on everything I love bro Wow. I was never helped by white people, not the fans. The fans helped me. The fans very clear. White people in the industry with the power to bring me up did not jack me at all.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's definitely everybody who brought me up. Was that Melanin. But why do you think that is?
Speaker 6: Though, I don't know, but he just said it, So I'm just thinking about that. It's a thought I I commonly think of, like it wasn't like what you would think it is.
Speaker 2: I think it's because.
Speaker 6: I'm not from a white neighborhood, okay, And so like that threw them off. I think they you got to have a point of reference. So like your point of references either Malibu's Most Wanted or Timmy from Power.
Speaker 2: It's like where is it has.
Speaker 6: Yet, you know, because people of people would rather go for like the easy lie.
Speaker 2: Than the complex truth.
Speaker 6: So somebody don't want to dive into a complex truth and have to tell that that story.
Speaker 2: But yeah, it was just like I felt like a lot.
Speaker 6: Of resistance and just like downplay just trying to whether it was the blog era or whatever it was. I just felt like a lot of downplay from the whites, you know.
Speaker 2: Exist, we have the fans people in the industry.
Speaker 3: Glad was on Maths or whatever and had brought me up and talked about white the white on white crime and hip hop and white people and hate each other. And I feel him because that is a stigma and something that is true. I'm joking because I feel like I've never been that way.
Speaker 2: Everyone that's white, Yeah, I didn't get that from me. I didn't get that from.
Speaker 3: I mean, listen, if you're a good there's white rappers I hate, don't get me wrong, but there's sometimes I'll see a white face and go.
Speaker 2: No thanks, y good, but pumps down.
Speaker 3: But it's behind the scenes too, with media stuff, like I haven't like Rosenberg is the real Everyone in white media I've had a great relationship with, but I know for a fact they have had really weird interactions with other white people in hip hop as well. I don't know if it's the guest thing that we're all trying to fight to prove that we're the better guests. I don't really know where it comes from because I don't subscribe to it, but it does exist. Like it doesn't shock me at all that that's been your experience when it comes to mines scenes, it's not really their their thing. I mean even like shit, how Mac had to come through with Wiz and everyone. Like Mac did become the darling of the whites, but he had to go through wizards Camp. I mean, Granny went to high school with all them everything, but that was still not the traditional way. That's say, I don't.
Speaker 2: Know, that's so interesting to hear, like really say that though, like no white people.
Speaker 6: Essentially, because you got to think that everybody who put me on bro in the industry, yeah, set like it goes back to my neighbor of my first manager, and then you know, set Free brought me out to New York, kiss ice pick, people who show me love, and the industry yoed me put me in the BT cipher. I didn't have pr or anything of that nature, you know what I mean. All the way to just the artists, it's like it's.
Speaker 2: You know, I ain't.
Speaker 6: I've been I've been in a million meetings I feel like with just people, but like I don't see it, but you know, well, I mean that's fine, Like that's why I showed the money on Instagram.
Speaker 2: Yeahah, like listen, I got to it with everybody.
Speaker 6: Look, I'll be looking at it. It was like, my life is crushing this ship. My life is demolish in your ship? Crazy stupid.
Speaker 2: As far as the music, are there any producers that you haven't worked with that you like? Damn? I would love to get like an entire project with this producer. No, not really, no, no producers.
Speaker 6: Yeah nah, because now it's like the Millies type beat thing is so crazy that I just have to find somebody original who's making a crazy sound.
Speaker 2: And I feel like.
Speaker 6: I don't I don't want to say rappers do that like when they're when they're like not hanging their career up, but it's more like an artistic thing after they already made it, and then like they do that like I'm still trying to find hit records and shiit like that.
Speaker 2: What's so your relationship will be a cool.
Speaker 6: It's like my sister for for sure, Like we just we relate to each other because we from the same place, and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's just cool. We talk a lot of shit, like outside.
Speaker 3: Of the rap, you know, it's definitely cool. People before we get to our voicemails. We were talking off microphone of your strategy of one hundred, one hundred men versus one gorilla, and you seem to have this painted out like the general strategy of how we're gonna get this done.
Speaker 6: Yeah, hell yeah, the hell you's so confidence.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I love you know why I love this because the only way to find out is it has to happen. You can't test this theory.
Speaker 6: We're gonna do it, Like no, Peter gotta take a step back and we just gotta try.
Speaker 2: We need to do this. But yeah, give us the millies game plan, the execution or so like some of this.
Speaker 6: I was talking with my men, Miley and I was and we were just saying, like it depends on like the level of humans. So when people we're just thinking like dudes will go to the gym and m m a fighters, you gotta think about humans that in the jungle.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. That's what that's what you're taking it.
Speaker 6: We get them think about dudes that's not Tarzan like like Georgia of the jungle, like a pocket, like a pocket liptic, like you know, there's still kids from still places in Colombia and ship like that where they haven't seen civilization.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, So so you're saying, go get them.
Speaker 6: Go get twenty of them. We got one hundred dudes, right yeah, all right, but.
Speaker 3: Even like that one indigenous island that has all the people that never seen civilization and they kill like one Christian every three years.
Speaker 2: That trist Jesus. That's not a gorilla. That's they're killing animals. Bro. They live with the gorillas.
Speaker 6: They know the tactics of gorilla, but they don't get expirens.
Speaker 2: You know, you sound silly, right, We just trying to keep trying to keep it like his theorious trotting No, no, no, Nolla is Colombia too, like you just named Colombian gorilla. Just show them a.
Speaker 3: Brick, let them get into the poppy field. He's done, he's done.
Speaker 2: We got it. You're going people from the jungle. Yeah, different strategies.
Speaker 6: They just they got climb shree, they do all types of just do jungle SMOs, twenty sumos twenty okay, twenty sumos.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's the first wave. A gorilla is smoking every sumo to Harvey, They've moved like this.
Speaker 6: Nah, you're not thinking, You're not thinking the weight of sumos. Bro, you're gonna use this. You use the sumos. You use the sumos essentially to sit on the gorilla. You gotta pin the gorilla down. So we got wild sumos. A few of y'all are gonna be casualties. Ten dead sumos on that thing about.
Speaker 2: Supporting the high like that. Yeah, we're gonna use the dead body.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: First of all, we're gonna use the dead bodies.
Speaker 6: So you take you take ten dead sumos, r ip, Yeah, stack them up on the gorilla while fighting. Look, you need like four mma fighters fighting. They to be casualties too. You got dudes picking them up. Eventually, you just you swing the bodies whatever if you if you swing a body hard enough.
Speaker 3: Real when we look up the average weight, we're talking about the most wing.
Speaker 2: We're talking about the most strongest people on earth that do the jab the strong competitions.
Speaker 3: The gorilla is gonna give us enough time to swing, BROI.
Speaker 2: How many pounds is the gorilla way?
Speaker 3: It's by tons, I believe, not the biggest gorilla, all right, six hundred.
Speaker 2: You throw a three hundred.
Speaker 3: Six hundred, and agile sumo wrestlers are three hundred or fifty.
Speaker 6: We're gonna demolish this thing you throw if you throw it, so listen, listen, listen, listen, listen, listen. If you throw a sumo, Look you see how it's standing right there, throw the sumo into its leg fop like a kickstand. You're kicking the leg out, so they're getting injured.
Speaker 2: Off rip. I promise one hundred men could be Assume I'm dead. Ass Okay, you.
Speaker 3: Make it to the tabletop, remember tabletop of middle school? Someone get behind in.
Speaker 6: Them, push them, Look you throw, You throw the sumos at it until this ship is hurt. Eventually you start stacking dead bodies on the ship. It's dead weight. Now the people are even heavier. Now you just fucking get tactical. You get people who've been growing their nails out or whatever. You stabish and bro you do shit, gosh it, you just slowly attacked it. It's only gonna take It's gonna take about twenty human casualties. The rest of the eighty dudes is gonna pound it out. And gorillas have never laid a demonstration on whoever they killed outside of God's Zilla movie.
Speaker 2: But that's what I'm saying. I don't think we have any any any excuse merrillas we did. We did have a chimp. There's no demonstrations though. It's like a guy with a bunch of guns who never killed anybody. That's true, But we do have cases where chimps have attacked humans. I believe one chimp completely ripped the lady's face off. The lady just yeah, just it was just like but they were like we just off to Yeah, they were just at home.
Speaker 3: Faces don't have gender, Like it doesn't matter as a lady or man that face is getting ripped off.
Speaker 2: But gorillas don't kill humans because humans are very rarely in the vicinity of a wild gorilla.
Speaker 6: I'm just saying, we have no demonstration, and y'all are giving it a hundred bodies.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's no demonstrations. You may double the murder rate. And wherever they were and we clean up. Peach, pull up the clip where uh the gorilla? I got forty humans drag drag. It was like a photographer that was in like they were all like in amongst gorillas and it just dragged a photographer a few feet and let him go like that is the funny that clip right there, and it just dragged. I'm an animal lover too. Yeah, look at that. Look at bodies on animals. The car just dragging. That looks that dude looks like he's shipped all on this.
Speaker 4: He it was very calm, though, you better be.
Speaker 2: You bet a little.
Speaker 6: You want to fight, that's your demonstration. Will I'm trying to tell you, Bro, I'm trying to tell you it's not even a discussion.
Speaker 2: One hundred men will crush one of them. Shits, Bro, A punch has seven You getting all it is. It's a lot of bark, Like do.
Speaker 3: You even see the hip movement on that bro swinging?
Speaker 2: The gorilla has one punch, has seven hundred and seventy six pounds of pressure one punch. That's why he's gonna kick that. Oh excuse me, I had the numbers wrong. Two thousand, seven hundred pounds of pressure behind one girl.
Speaker 6: Right, but all right, Look if you play that clip back right, this clip is looping right now. So if you watch this clip right when he punches the guy, when the gorilla, when the gorilla punches the guy, you'll see an outlet. Look right there. When that's when you're throwing the guys at his leg.
Speaker 2: Okay, throw the so break the legs. That's what I'm saying. I think standing straight up and doing all this like.
Speaker 3: Somebody with two thousand pounds in a hook. Look breaking throwing someone that his leg is gonna stop it.
Speaker 6: A sumo wrestler, You throw sumo wrestler at his leg with high velocity.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just the velocity we're doing with the wrestler who's with the strongest people, Like we're gonna roll like a bowling ball.
Speaker 2: Three sumo wrestlers to throw. Bro is the way that's not happening. So we're throwing the dead bodies.
Speaker 6: I get they keep showing these type of dudes. These is not the type of dudes that's gonna beat this. Like you're giving the wrong example. These dudes be in the gym.
Speaker 2: They show the mm A fighter in the in the ring with a gorilla like AI. You know they showed that, but they say that the gorilla could bitch press forty up to forty eight hundred pounds. All right, are you do.
Speaker 6: You think you can't beat a dude who goes to the gym every day. There's got to be They're not talking about parts of the gorilla that could knock them out.
Speaker 2: Whe's the nerves at? Where's his nerves at?
Speaker 3: It's That's what I'm trying to say, Like, you can't do with you the muscle bound guy, that being the gym. If you don't know how to fight, you could beat them no matter what. Yeah, to fight somebody with two thousand pounds in a punch when they mush your face, that's like five hundred pounds breaking your nose.
Speaker 6: Break break all right, you you start with the gold bro you break the leg on the gorilla. Listen, you break the leg on the gorilla, and then you chill until it starts really feeling pain. Everybody, get away from it, Just away from it. Okay, yeah, now it's really in pain. You heard it again. But I love gorillas. I would never want to kill a gorilla. I'm just saying, like, right, no, I really love animals.
Speaker 2: You would never get the chance. I Like, I really said it, Like he gonna beat in the vicinity of a gorilla?
Speaker 6: Like you good, You're gonna do nothing, you know, I just don't want to, Like I love I love animals, like I don't even like talking about humans killing animals.
Speaker 2: But we could though, Oh no, I think this for sure. We can kill animals when we get weapons and things bare hands. Bro, I can't believe that. I'm not going onyrilla, just not.
Speaker 6: We got we got twenty dudes from the jungle, twenty sumos, twenty NMA fighters.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's sixty who you sacrificing. We sacrificed.
Speaker 3: Like they're saying, a nine millimeter can't even puncture this kid. You think a punch.
Speaker 2: Will damn it? I mean, but you could break You could break a leg of them if you. I think it takes more than just throwing a sumo wrest lad.
Speaker 6: I don't think we got enough facts on how long the gorilla can fight for.
Speaker 2: No, that Darren Drance is very short now, That is what I'm saying. There's a lot of facts that is not being presented. I just but millies me personally. I just know that if you send in a wave of twenty men and the other eighty are standing back waiting for them for the first forty in and there watching them run. Once those sixty men start seeing that gorilla peel these grown men apart like bananas. I think some of those six they're gonna be yo. I'm cool. I'm not going in there.
Speaker 6: They're not allowed These just all we we're thinking about it on some gladiator Russell Crow shit, they're not allowed to run these These are not the guys that's running.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about humans.
Speaker 6: That's here to die for this, Like gladiator shit, three hundred people like yeah, okay, not three hundred people, one hundred from three hundred three that they were like, understand, you want to raise You're just we're talking about straight warriors. We're not talking about guys who are gonna see this ship and run away.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right.
Speaker 3: Gorillas don't have the same endurance. They're more likely sprinters than long distance runners. But at the same time, I'm taking their sprint over the sumo wrestler sprint and endurance.
Speaker 6: They don't have the endurance of athletes. What happens when you break this leg?
Speaker 2: It's done? Yeah, I just don't know if the sumo wrestler throwing them sumer wrestler at the leg is gonna do it though it's gonna take a lot to break a grill.
Speaker 6: Three hundred and thirty pounds, you throw a couple of the motherfuckers, or like when it's doing this thing that someone could just really try to pen its leg down, break that ship.
Speaker 2: There's people that know how to. Yeah, that's true. I just think that you're thinking about breaking like a human leg I don't know if you to the.
Speaker 5: Back yard I having this conversation and being serious has he yo.
Speaker 2: Yo, because you know what it is you now.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't be the dumb bitch getting in.
Speaker 2: The ring with the gorilla that you don't you don't believe in one hundred men.
Speaker 4: I don't believe in one man.
Speaker 2: That's just a hundred niggas. You don't believe that's shat GBT. How do you break a gorilla's legs? Said?
Speaker 3: I can't help you with that. Your question is about gorilla anatomy, veterinarian care of wildlife protection. I'd be happy to help. Can you clarify what your intent is?
Speaker 6: That's why I'm trying to tell Peter like I'm not on this like I want all the gorillas to live.
Speaker 2: I think. Also, let me put the disclaimer.
Speaker 6: Anybody who goes and hunts wild game or whatever, you know, all them rich people, they go kill tigers and lions and rare animal was like, you're going to hell too. But yeah, like just on this just you know, strategy of one hundred men versus gorilla. Now that gorilla is gonna die, well.
Speaker 4: Least we have some voicemails for you.
Speaker 5: Some people have they want to know, they want some advice from y'all. Not monkey advice, just regular human advice.
Speaker 3: You've got male Gorilla's.
Speaker 2: Bones from Austin, Texas.
Speaker 8: And it's just a question about the rap music and stuff since like you know, I love the nineties early two thousands, but y'all know all stuff right now it's all gimmicky, like what can come viral? How do you propose new rappers or rappers these days that are like coming up to make music like the nineties again or not exactly, like make the exact same music, But how do you get to that genre of like the rap music being like a part of the pain and suffering of you growing up in life and if you like telling your outlets how to how to get out of that stuff, like, well, how do you propose people music get to that level of music?
Speaker 2: Again? That's a good question.
Speaker 6: Well that that's on the industry because that music is out there. Yeah, leaf Ward like equivalent to naws you break down his bar. It's no difference, bro, He wrapped high level, high high high, very high level. You know, and people from the nineties is so jaded from listening to the nineties shit they go, oh my god, you said, He's like, no, you know what I mean. So there's the disconnect with that. If you're looking for a high level rap, it's really out there in there, and they're going crazy real pain music, mighty real pain music more than him, Like there's great rappers out there. I think it comes down, but you know, TikTok definitely throws the shit off with the fifteen seconds and all that. People don't want to ride and like it's like people don't want to tune into something that makes him think anymore. We want to just everything's so dumb down, you know. So I don't know that. I think that's on the industry. But as far as the talent getting people back to rapping like that.
Speaker 3: Like people out there doing it's out there, and I think backsalk conversation, your records will all be like those are proven that those bring views in And let's not act like there wasn't gimmicks in the ninety two. It's always going to be gimmicks. You no matter what is going to happen. But I hate that mentality because if you go look at artists like you, it's still working. There's still crazy.
Speaker 6: Views over the people that are still yeah, hard take tales, crazy orts.
Speaker 3: Will have to deal with TikTok the fifteen second shit, but that's just always going to be the same thing. People to deal with TRL. People are to deal with radio like, that's just the new version of that. It's still working. Yeah, how that mentality, I think is the issue.
Speaker 6: You have also to homie from a Z like it might not have the ninety sound, but go listen to No Cap like, this is an artist that lit by all standards. He's actually doing melody shit with all bars in it. Though everything is bars.
Speaker 2: R o'rorig is.
Speaker 6: A lot of people won't a lot of people won't like put it in, you know, in their in their mind that they don't got that.
Speaker 2: It's like it takes you are a little adjusting.
Speaker 6: But if you want that bars and pain and substances out there too, like No Cap is phenomenal.
Speaker 2: You know, there's a lot of it. I think, like you said, I think just the way we consume music has changed, and I think that you know the fact that a nobody can upload their music the same day to the same platform as a Beyonce or Kendrick or Drake. I think that fucks with a lot of it as well, because it's like, there's so much access that we have to bullshit. We have access to dumb shit, shit that we should never even hear, shit that we should never even see. But because we all are on our devices and all on these streaming platforms, we're gonna come across it. All shit is gonna be pushed that it maybe we would never even find, but it's being pushed, like you said, because of TikTok. It's fifteen seconds in the song that one hundred thousand kids are looking at that they thought was dope. Yeah, I didn't just spreading it.
Speaker 6: I didn't understand how bad that was un till I talked to a DJ and he was like, yeah, when I'm in the club, I got to play the sound from TikTok.
Speaker 2: You gotta keep down, bro, you gotta. He was like, you gotta.
Speaker 6: You gotta play the sound on TikTok and skip over the rest of the song because they might know the song and the whole club ro was crazy, but they don't know the rest of the rest of the shit.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I also think like consumers that are like my age and older need to also adjust their Yeah, granted I'm early two thousands, was like I really started to really really get the music late nineties, went back to ninety shit in my teenage year. So I still have that nostalgic feel like when I was coming up. I have a different connection to it, so that sound enters my brain differently. I can't listen to this stuff now the same way because I'm doing a disjustice to what's out now. Why could I have those same ears because it's connected to a different part of my life, like my childhood. Nothing's going to sound that way. No matter what you were listening to as a kid, it's always going to sound and be in your heart way fucking different. There's plenty of guys rapping just as good as everyone in the nineties. Just because it doesn't sound like exact same fucking thing super fast, you need to adjust your ears, and it's it's.
Speaker 6: It's not the popular thing either, But if you want that like that is out there, you know.
Speaker 2: You just want the fucking same.
Speaker 3: No, nothing's gonna sound like the first time you heard nahs when you were ten.
Speaker 6: Happen that Justini Aaron trying to trying to understand why something is lit is very important too, Like you know, they say people stop listening to music or searching for new music after the age of thirty, Like scientifically, it's not like my gorilla theory, Demaris is like real fact I've heard, but people stop listening for looking for new music and they just hang it up. Whereas like the part of being you know, youthful is just listen, like being excited about new ship. So when you're not excited to look at anything, like I'm all, even if I don't understand it, I'm asking like the youngins, like until I understand.
Speaker 2: It, Oh this is this is why y'all like it.
Speaker 6: And then I try to listen for from that standpoint, and a lot of the times.
Speaker 2: I'll be like, oh, I see it. It's fire that with Rod Wave, because I like, I hear some songs from him, and I love his melodies. I don't know if I'm just depressed or sad enough to really get into it, but he was one of the artists that I remember, you know, asking a lot of younger guys like, yo, so, why is it that y'all really into this dude? Because every time I see him, he's in a fucking sold out arena. I'm like, Okay, clearly there's a whole wave he heart bro you want.
Speaker 6: Here man, So I feel like I see that with rod Wave. To me, road Wave is one of the that's probably my most listened to artists. I listen to road Wave every time I take a plane. Every time I take a plane back from somewhere, that's my ship.
Speaker 2: Because you're sad that you're leaving. No, it's like reflection music.
Speaker 6: Like if you listen to his ship, like already one, it's sad to some people, okay.
Speaker 2: But he's also I don't know, it's just real life to me.
Speaker 6: I like, I don't like escapism music, like how a lot of people just listen to Escape is a music which is like club shiit like let me just escape from my life.
Speaker 2: I like this ship that talks to me about what I'm going through because.
Speaker 6: I don't have no therapist or I don't got nothing, so that's where the music is the therapy and it just sounds fundamentally good.
Speaker 2: And yeah, I don't I don't know. I love roadways. No, I'm trying to. I'm trying to appreciate him more. I'm trying to get more to the music. I recognize the talent.
Speaker 6: So for instance, like Scott Priority is a is a song I heard from man. We were literally leaving like a little treacherous venue in Connecticut one night and yeah, yeah, and Toads isn't per se treacherous but New Haven and it was some shit that.
Speaker 2: Was going on at the show or whatever.
Speaker 6: And we got into the car and I'm listening to Rod Wave and he's like on the road doing shows alone and somebody that's the city living wrong. Pray to God that can make it back home even if I don't, it won't be long. And I'm listening to the show. I just went through this ship, Like just went through this ship. And that's I played that song one hundred times. I didn't want to hear another song for the next two weeks. So broad Wave has that effect on people, Okay, you know what I mean, where it's like you might hear something that hits you so strong from him that you're like, I don't now, this is like above music, because this is like connecting with me on the on the therapy level.
Speaker 2: And that's what and that's essentially what music is supposed to do, right.
Speaker 6: So yeah, and I'm big into just singing like that, you know the I haven't been as big into like the more newer R and B and ship like that, but like rod Wave brings that that singing element all were gonna get.
Speaker 2: Like an R and B project for relies, I learned Blanc Black, I s Aaron Blanco's hard. I mean Arn Blanco, you know what I tell people to like my rapping.
Speaker 6: Oh that's why man, I got a freestyle going fake viral right now. But it's like it overshadows the other ship. I got millions, I got millions of views on songs where I just sing, you know. So I'd love to do that and be more known for that. Like my core audience, everybody who buys hard tickets, they expect that from me. They love that, but that hasn't like that's one of my goals to kind of push that more through to the mainstream that you know, I do that.
Speaker 3: I think in this era though you can split it, like even if it's not ar and Blanco, even though I think it's a genius name people having different series of stuff has always been even a hip hop, even if people that were just rapping, all right, this is just gonna be my freestyle over other beats and then here's my original music. I think you can still do an R and B EP some of those lines.
Speaker 6: I think, and I don't even consider it's more like because it's I'm not trying to like sing saying I got a song called high Beams though they got like it's own little core audience, and that's the most I like really was singing.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna send that to y'all.
Speaker 6: But that's yeah, if I can make like a project like that, it'd be hard.
Speaker 3: We're also before we get out of we're talking off Mike, you brought up a really really good question Max B is goot now in November. From what we understand, what should Max B's first move be getting out of jail. I thought that was a very very interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought, I think I believe he should just get straight to Max b Silver Surfer Shit mixtape soon.
Speaker 3: As I mean, obviously his sound is kind of what's now.
Speaker 2: It fits as everybody's you know, the melodies and and and a lot of the styles that that you know Max had with the whole Silver Surfer and all of the you know, the mixtapes that he was putting out. Just the sound is very relevant right now. But I think obviously when he after he gets adjusted to being home family, gets that out the way, once he's ready to get back into music, I think that we need a Silver Surfer mixtape.
Speaker 3: And I mean outside of getting adjusted family and you know, not rushing like get your life back together, I think outside of the sound being what Max was doing, Max was the content king during the DVD, he took the word we are now in the content era Max b I don't even know like studio yet. He let it reintroduce you to the world as the fucking comedian personality, amazing person that we know Max B to b through the DVD. Ear, I don't even know if we need a song from him for the first few months.
Speaker 2: No, we need a song. People want to hear Max. He been through some shit.
Speaker 6: But that's kind of like Smurder, like Bobby Smurder got like a big personality.
Speaker 2: But I feel like you think Bobby should have dropped straight out.
Speaker 3: Nah, I think it should have chilled a little bit longer. To be quite honest, I don't think he dropped like fresh out though he didn't. He think he should have taken more time.
Speaker 6: Right now though the attention span of the public is so crazy. When you get out of jail, you kind of got to ride that momentum.
Speaker 3: Like, but Bobby was in that physician though they could have taken He's one of the few people because of the story and the anticipation, he could have really really taken his time. But I don't know what's going on in people's lives. Who needs money, Like.
Speaker 6: But that's what I'm saying, judging that attention so boom when whoever whatever rapper gets out of jail, man, I feel like you got you know, rio To Young Og, come on, he came straight to the PJ.
Speaker 2: You gotta go PJ.
Speaker 6: They gotta give your advance from your record label and cash.
Speaker 2: You gotta pop it that day if you want.
Speaker 6: That's how I think, like, because you're gonna get a lot of free publicity and you gotta ride that ship. So I think the quicker you could get to it, like rio To Young Og came home and got right to it. I think I'm not gonna lie. I think Max gotta get right.
Speaker 3: To it like he's not, like I hear you, especially with.
Speaker 6: How much how much is the older generation gonna support him?
Speaker 2: Like though I think they will. I think not only will the older like he just had. You know, Supreme just dropped his T shirt, so we obviously know Supreme being a you know, a street where brand, A lot of you know, young people attached to that brand and support that brand it sold out with, so which means you know, people are people know who Max is and if they don't know, they heard about it. They want to be affiliated with the story of Max B and who he is. So I think that Max comes home obviously, you know, get his his his family orders in line and things of that nature. But I think he has plans on getting right to the music. I believe got a thousand songs written. I'm sure. I'm pretty sure he has.
Speaker 6: I think I think that's the way you got to come home, like pot and people got to come home.
Speaker 3: To the older Does the older crowd matter with someone like Max? And hear me, hear me out the way, I'm not. I'm not comparing Max B to Charleston White or Boosy whatsoever. I'm just saying older people that are dominating the media space because of their unique personalities. I think these young kids without even knowing who Max b is is going to gravitate to him. He's that type of.
Speaker 2: Person, yeah, for sure, for sure.
Speaker 3: So I don't know if he needs to go to have to rely on the connections that he had when he was free, Like even though a lot of people are still moving to shake, and does he need them.
Speaker 2: He's persons differ personality wise.
Speaker 6: Personality wise, he's going to go crazy regardless. I just think in the state of music, like where we're at now, it's like people almost stop giving a fuck about rappers coming home from jail because so many rappers come home from jail where it used to be like, you know.
Speaker 2: Like a big rollout.
Speaker 6: And so I was just thinking, like music wise, he's going to do phenomenal either way. But it's like music wise, I would think just on the strategy, on a strategy found how to have the attitude of coming out and getting right directly to it drop a song first seventy two hours like go or something just big in the media, you know what I mean, Like, what do you think he was the.
Speaker 2: First big feature.
Speaker 3: What's what's the first big record that he remixes. That's the most effective thing. I think that was Max made his name and now the ship, the game recycles itself all the time. We even see the biggest artists not even going to streaming anymore. Max, if he doesn't monetizer, shit could wrap over every big record out right now on YouTube.
Speaker 2: You know what, y'all, this is gonna bear with me, Okay, you know what. I would love to hear Max on just because his melodies and his style and his voice and his flow. I would love to hear him on No Kid.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's that's not a crazy take it that is design.
Speaker 2: I would love to Max be on No Kid that. Yeah, he could float on a lot. I would love he already has, he's on the I would love to hear him on Baby Girl. I would love to hear that.
Speaker 3: And I mean, even with everything going melodic, like Max has not even seen what tune can do on pro tools right now, like with everything on for melodic, who knows if Max is even gonna rap.
Speaker 2: Oh he's gonna rap, yeah, but he's definitely saying sure, no, oh no, that's he has to That's that's his thing he has to. All right, Millies, well, we appreciate you coming by kicking with a man, always seeing you. Blanco seven is available now and whenever you're ready to start Ron Blanco, let me know, I want to all the first few sessions. Man, get that ship going, because I heard I heard the rod waves, I heard I hear the vocals. I hear what you're doing there. But anytime you're in the city, well you you always hear me. I told Roy Mills, I appreciate y'all, man, And we got to catch a Boston game, Boston Knicks.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna get out of the Yeah, I think the next are gonna make it.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna I'm gonna get out of New York for a while until the cool down to the playoffs. Yeah, until the playoffs. You can't be in the garden with that Boston if we're in the playoffs. I'm not going to Madison squat. No, you can't do that. I'm cool.
Speaker 6: I go like to regular games and ship like I can't go when the Knicks fans is like super delusion.
Speaker 2: On Yeah, yeah, it's crazy all the time. Yeah, every game is the Nix fans. But that's what makes it fun those fun times. But as a hard Celtics we.
Speaker 3: Make it a second round. But let's not act like the Celtics don't look a little shaky.
Speaker 2: Can we do this when you come to a Yankee game with us? Me, you and Rory at a Yankee game, I feel like that's worse. No, people don't really care like that.
Speaker 3: If we went to a game and Yankee ship, it would be a problem Yankee stadium. You don't really care about that.
Speaker 2: That ship.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think that ships overhyped. I'll go to a Mets game with you.
Speaker 2: Are you a Mets fan? You Mets hats and ship like that? Because you're like, he's so fast, he's not. You don't even want to go in. I could a Yankee with this right here?
Speaker 3: You like Noah in the In the event that the Knicks and Celtics do meet in the second round, if Maul and I drive up to Boston, would you even be scene with us if we went to the Boston Garden of course.
Speaker 2: No, it's just not in the next gear. But look, I'm gonna wear my Nick ship. No, No, I can't walk away. You all into the ball. No disrespect that Wow, walking Shamrock.
Speaker 6: And I gotta keep it moving because like it's just political, bro. But you know they're gonna bring up to I guarantee if we play the NIXT they're gonna say, oh, look, Millis were a New York Knicks jersey courtside with Davies at a at a Madison Square Garden game.
Speaker 2: That was a Patrick Ewing jersey. That's a fact.
Speaker 6: Who is from three streets from me, my neighborhood hero.
Speaker 2: There you go, There you go. I saw the connect, I knew the kids. You know what I mean. Don't try to pull that card.
Speaker 3: There's also no Knicks like Celtics rivalry like that.
Speaker 2: That's not a thing the way it is Red Sox Yankees.
Speaker 6: Y'all want that though, like it'll have. New York fans are so crazy that as soon as y'all get like nice, I could just see you.
Speaker 3: I'm saying, we've been remember when y'all get.
Speaker 6: This out the playoffs before, when we had like KG and Ship and Fat Joe tweeted something. He was like, he was like, Celtics, we love you. It's just our time right now. And I was like, oh man, it's never been, never been a.
Speaker 2: Time every year, it's our time.
Speaker 3: It's just delusion of.
Speaker 2: Yes, delusional fans. Yes, but I milized. We appreciate you man, and whist you soon.
Speaker 3: That love no Willia