Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Katty.
Speaker 2: Armstrong and Jet Katie and he.
Speaker 3: Sure button than you, buddy, live a from studio scene, a dimly lit room, give them the bowels of the Armstrong and Getty Communications Compound and hate y'all.
Speaker 2: Today we are under the tutelage of our general manager, Donald J.
Speaker 1: Trump, the decider in chief.
Speaker 2: He's our general manager. That's a heavy gun, you don't. You don't do that very often? Do it with your serious voice too, which kind of frightened me. Thanks, all right, I did, Jack, Yeah.
Speaker 3: And the most.
Speaker 2: Impactful decision of his term his presidency is.
Speaker 1: Life whether to hammer iron? Quite possibly.
Speaker 2: I was looking at the headline of the Weekly World News, which is a newsletter I look at every single morning when I wake up, and said, the world holds its breadth for Trump's a weekly world news.
Speaker 1: Are you sure? The wide world of news? I think? Is what I say.
Speaker 2: A weekly World News generally reports on the bat boy in space, alien autopsies.
Speaker 1: To go to during these serious times.
Speaker 2: The first thing I read every single day, I want to know if they figured out the moon landing or a variety of other things. Uh. Yeah, so it hasn't happened yet. For all the Trump's a madman talk for so many years by a certain crowds, he is a very deliberate person when it comes to this sort of thing, so it would seem and a manager of a tumultuous coalition as well, which we will discuss. Does Iran pose a threat to the United States? A new pull out from Fox, which is a very respected polling organization, and it's about seventy five twenty five Yes.
Speaker 1: Those three quarters of people yes, which is interesting. I'm not.
Speaker 2: I suppose ultimately I'd end up there, but I don't personally feel threatened by our end today. But long term, I hate the idea of them getting a bomb. I think it's worth going to war to keep them from get a bomb. Well, they and their proxies have certainly killed a prodigious number of Americans and damaged our stuff many many times through the years. The isolationist wing of the Republican Party might reply, well, you know, stick closer to home and that wouldn't happen. I have it to disagree, but yeah, I'm looking at a map of our assets in the Middle East. Right now, we've got more aircraft carriers and destroyers and planes and everything gathered in that areas the most we've had since March of two thousand and three when we invaded Iraq. So I mean we are really geared up for things to go crazy. They do purely defensive or positioning forces for something more specific and offensive. Well, if I had to bet money question, I would think we're absolutely going to go offensive here at any point in the next couple of days. But I took in a number of podcasts yesterday with experts on the whole where things could go wrong, if, if things spiral, where it would be, and a lot of it is the devolving into civil war. I mean what we've been talking about. If the if the leader goes who's in charge, and whoever's running the army might say I'm in charge, But then whoever's running, you know, the Revolutionary Guard or whatever the wing of military might say no, you're not, I'm in charge, and various people gather behind them, and the next thing you know, you got a full on civil war. And then also religious breaks down by those and then the idea of it's spilling into a rack, which is not particularly stable, and there's a whole bunch of people that are half. A lot of the country in Iraq is half Iran already anyway, but a whole bunch of it is not, and then just that becoming a whole, big, giant cauldron of mess.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The question of identity looms huge obviously in the Middle East, because a lot of those Iraqis quote unquote you're referring to don't see themselves as Iraqis at all. They see themselves as Shia Muslims, for instance, and probably more specifically this offshoot of Shia Islam. That is who I am, and by God, I'm willing to die for it. But is that worse than letting Iran get a bomb? That's the whole.
Speaker 1: Thing is, is.
Speaker 2: That that would be awful if that happens, and we have a giant civil war spreading across two giant countries in the Middle East and all kinds of refugees headed it into other countries in Europe and wherever.
Speaker 1: But is that worse than Iran getting a bomb? I don't think so.
Speaker 2: One interesting perspective on that question comes from India, which had a chance to knock out Pakistan's you know, nascent nuclear program back in the day and didn't do it, and now a lot of Indians believe they're suffering death from a thousand cuts. Is militant groups from Pakistan constantly attack Indian It's people and they can't do a lot about it because Pakistan has nukes, right. So anyway, so we got a lot of information on that whole thing, and I took in the entire Tucker Carlson Ted Cruz interview throughout the afternoon eating last night because it's like two hours long, and it took a while to get through it, and news quite damned interesting.
Speaker 1: I thought, was the whole thing is fever pitched? Is that clip we played yesterday?
Speaker 2: Well, if the whole thing was, you'd have to know, I don't think you'd listen to it. You know, you drag him off of each other. Well, you can't stay at eleven. I mean that that does. But it was it was something. I mean, it got Tucker. It would be hard to sit there with Tucker and talk to him about something you disagree with him about for two hours because Ted Cruz had kept saying, could you be a little less condescending in your replies, so we can have a conversation. Could you stop being so snarky every time I say something? I mean, I don't know how many times he said that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, As I said yesterday, I joked that I could give a class on arguing unfairly.
Speaker 1: Tucker would be the president of the university. Yeah, he is.
Speaker 2: One of the most amazingly skilled. He is to arguing on fairly what Ornette Coleman was to blowing into a horn. I mean he is an artist. Yeah, he really is, he really is. I was studying his technique. I'm gonna try to do it later this morning. I'm gonna have Joe say something you could say practically anything, and then I will try to do a Tucker carls an impersonation of how you respond when somebody says them. It'd be a good way if you want to get out of your marriage, this would be a good way to do it. Learn to argue out here to make someone hate you, Yes, by arguing Tucker Carlson's style.
Speaker 1: Yes, absolutely is that.
Speaker 2: And and at one time, I mean he made one time Tucker did apologize where Ted Cruse said, So there, there you go with that laugh.
Speaker 1: You're famous for that laugh.
Speaker 2: So you just you go with the dismissive laugh and then and Tucker said, you know what, you know what, You're right about that. I sincerely apologize for that. It's a it's a bad habit I have. I shouldn't have done that. That was inappropriate. Wow, exposing something resembling a soul? Yes, how to blow up your marriage or your relationship with your boss by arguing Tucker Carlson style. We'll get to that a little bit later. The one thing I did figure out, though, it's fine. Ian Bremmer tweeted out that he had watched the whole thing and he said, you will learn nothing from about the world from this. And I responded to Ian, I said, yeah, Ian, but I learned a lot about this division between the Bucker world and the rest of MAGA, like a lot by watching that, which seems to be a topic that a lot of the media seem is pretty damned interested in. I finally understand better the woke right thing. Tucker brought it back. I don't know how many times to the I walk past people dying on the street every day, and we're worried about Ukraine. I step over people who are dying from drug overdises on the way to you know, my car and the parking lot, and we care more about Israel than that. The amount of time he spent worried about drug addicts on the street, that's the woke, right, I guess, because I don't understand concerns in general. I think, well, why do you keep using that example like five times? Because people die? That's dramatic.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I worry about drug addicts on the street only in the fact that it interrupts my life so much, uh, and they steal from me.
Speaker 1: I worry about that.
Speaker 2: Other than that, I don't know what government policy that could be enacted if we spent less time defending Israel.
Speaker 1: I have no idea what that would be.
Speaker 2: Right today, at Tucker Carlson University will be studying the false choice. What the hell are you going to do about all the drug addicts out there who decide to use the fentanyl and the new myth that's worse than the old meth that ruins your brain? What the hell is that you're blaming that on our on the government and society. I just don't get that. Oh, and or implying that the only way to free up funds for whatever you have in mind, or mind to share for whatever you have in mind. Is to not support our allies. It's just a terrible false traths.
Speaker 1: We know in.
Speaker 2: California we have spent so much money on the drug addicts on the street, which they call the homeless problem.
Speaker 1: Just an incredible.
Speaker 2: Amount of money, right, and with more drug addicts on the street. So Tucker acting like or the woke, right, I guess, acting like there's there's a simple solution to all the drug addicts on the street, and that was caused by our government's focus on other countries to start with, and the government could fix that if they would just spend some money on it. What are you talking about? Yeah, that made me nuts. That's beyond a false choice to me. I don't even know. I don't even know what you're talking about. I wish Ted cruzould have pushed back harder on that. But anyway, I want to get into that later. The how to argue, like Tucker, and seriously, you want to end your marriage, learn it. You could do it today, You could do it this evening at the dinner table. You make him or her hate you for the rest of your life. Yeah, I I'm fascinated by the question of what he actually, Tucker actually believes. I know, if I were a shill for Putin, and I'm not saying that I know he is, he just acts like one a lot.
Speaker 1: I would make all sorts of arguments.
Speaker 2: About why it is good and decent and moral not to back Ukraine, for instance, or not to back Israel. And the one we've been describing is that would convince a certain percentage of people. And yeah, craft other arguments to sway other people.
Speaker 1: It's a bad argument. Well it's logically, it's it's a hout of cards.
Speaker 2: It doesn't really matter to me what one Tucker Carlson thinks are why, But it does matter to me And the fact that he has a lot of sway over a ton of people, including a lot of you, that I don't quite get. So that's what I was looking to understand. Oh exactly. I think I was trying to imply that certainly, yeaheah, let's start the show. Officially, I'm Jack Armstrong, He's Joe Getty on this It is Thursday June nineteenth, known as juneteenth the year twenty twenty five, or Armstrong and geddy, and we approve of this program. All right, let's see get started now officially according to FCC rules and regulations.
Speaker 1: Here we go at Mark.
Speaker 2: By the way, Tucker, it's a very weird thing, the obsession with Israel.
Speaker 1: Well, we're talking about for it.
Speaker 2: You're not talking about Chinese, you're not talking about Japanesian, not talking about the Brits, you're not talking about the French.
Speaker 1: The question what about the Jews? What about the Jews? I'm an tay semi now, Senator, you're just and uestion.
Speaker 2: You're asking why are the Jews controlling our foreign policy?
Speaker 1: What you just asked?
Speaker 2: And so Tucker for the next hour and a half kept saying, you called me an anti Semite.
Speaker 1: No I didn't, Yes, you did a lot of that beautiful.
Speaker 2: Well, we read a letter from somebody of a very Tucker Carlson esque bent yesterday that was flamingly proudly anti Semitic. The rest of that, by the way, we'll play it later, is you're calling me an anti Semite and you know it. Ted Crew says, no, I'm not, and Tucker says, you did it in a sleezy, feline way, and you should be ashamed of yourself. So then the rest of the the rest of the argument, Ted Cruz keeps coming back, going back to you called me a sleezy feline, A sleezy feline.
Speaker 1: Wow, which is quite an insult.
Speaker 2: Wow, everybody, calm down, back to your corners. Okay, we got Katie's headlines, we got mail bag, we got other news of the day. I hope you can stick around. On the East Coast, there was that trial with that woman with her husband, the cop who died, and she was accused of being blamed for it, and she got acquitted.
Speaker 1: Washington with SUV.
Speaker 2: There's a crowd outside the courtroom cheering like crazy, and the news ever, ABC News and everybody had it last night. And I didn't know a thing about it. So did I miss out on a major trial? Is it an East Coast thing? It's certainly hotter there as it was the Boston area, right right, Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I actually played golf with guy from the Boston area yesterday, oddly enough, and he's been following the trial and asked me, with the excitement, are you following this all night? It's unbelievable, right. Apparently in the Northeast it was just like it was. You know, it's one of those big trials that everybody follows and talks about. And it didn't spread across the country because I don't know anybody who brought it up. Yeah, so maybe I we'll hit on that later. Let's jump right into the headlines. What it's the lead story with Katie Green. Katie hit it well.
Speaker 4: Starting with Axios, Trump presses aids on whether bunker buster plan to bomb Iran will work.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he had a multiple days in a row where he's been meeting with the National Security Council and talking all the experts, and I guess, according to Axios, he really grilled him on the hay, is this whole bunker buster thing going to work like we claim it's going to?
Speaker 1: So he is being very deliberate, and he active.
Speaker 2: The White House actively leaked, obviously the fact that he had approved the attack plan but was waiting.
Speaker 1: To see if the ayatolas would come around. Give him one more chance.
Speaker 4: From the Associated Press, United States says foreign students seeking visas must unlock all social media accounts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you're America hating zealots, you can't come.
Speaker 1: That seems perfectly reasonable.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine some sort of virulent anti French government, American saying, come on, you gotta let me study in Paris. They said, no, we don't want you. We got enough trouble.
Speaker 4: Perfectly reasonable from the New York Times, fed seas higher inflation and lower growth ahead.
Speaker 2: Higher inflation and lower goes. I don't like that. What I don't think that good? Katie, No, bring me bad news for for ESPN.
Speaker 4: Los Angeles Lakers owners sell majority of Steak in the team at.
Speaker 1: Ten billion dollar valuation. The Lakers were almost their general manager.
Speaker 2: Today, the most valuable sports franchise on Earth. Ten billion dollars sale just completed. Yeah, that's a big deal.
Speaker 4: From brightbart dot com, leftist echo chamber, Blue Sky suspends jd Vance's new account within thirty minutes of creation.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Did they give some sort of rationale for that or they just they're a bubble, We're a bubble.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And then after they they and they reinstated his account, and that's upset.
Speaker 2: So they're being performative in the way that he's often performative. And that's all we do is we perform. And we mentioned their name on the air. Wait to go, Katie, Great, Wow.
Speaker 4: I'm really screwing This one up from the New York post Man with real life girlfriend and child proposes to AI chatbot after programming.
Speaker 1: It to flirt. Quote, I think it's actual love. Oh this is it.
Speaker 2: Worse If this is real or if this is just a way to get attention, they're both bad.
Speaker 4: And finally the Babylon Bee Ted Cruz destroyed in interview as he's unable to name Ayatola's favorite starter Pokemon.
Speaker 1: I was actually thinking, why is Ted Cruz doing this?
Speaker 2: And I thought he is trying to explain to the Tucker crowd, bring bring some of them over to his side, because because he realizes he's going to be running against jd Vance, among other people, in twenty twenty eight, he's going to be running for president, and he needs that crowd, that's my guess. Well, and if he loves this country, he might just be explaining his preferred foreign policy too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: You have to get into a Tucker for that. But anyway, I got more on everything on the way.
Speaker 1: I hope you can stay.
Speaker 4: Here, Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 5: We had sirens. Everybody went into the shelter, but later we learned it was just a few Iranian ballistic missiles. Keep in mind, in the beginning of this there were two hundred and one night. Last couple of nights, it's been thirty, so it's definitely a dramatic reduction. The military announcing that they're beginning a phased reopening of the economy. Shops are opening, people are sort of getting into more of a new normal posture, a little bit more relaxed, but still vigilant.
Speaker 2: I didn't catch where a clears award. Is she in Tehran? Or is she in Tel Aviv? Where is she that they're having fewer missiles shot at her Israel? Probably I haven't heard except for one guy with a written report from Tehran.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think. Yeah, I don't think anybody's there.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, so that's said though by her last night. One of Israel's biggest hospitals got hit today with some injuries, and Iran says they weren't shooting for the hospital. They're shooting for a military target and accidentally hit the hospital. That's either true or it's not. I don't know, but ain't good. So I was looking at yesterday's schedule when I asked for the clip. Michael, if you would like to yell at me. That would be I think appropriate. Probably, That's okay, I'll let you off, Okay, all right, fine, Yeah, I actually had a different clip in mind, but that's fine. It was that Netta who want wants very much for Trump to administer the final blow to knock out the four to Oho facility.
Speaker 1: And on that topic, obviously the big story of the day.
Speaker 2: There are a couple of different angles that are that are interesting about this.
Speaker 1: Jack.
Speaker 2: You've been reporting on or leading the discussion on what might go sideways if indeed the US joins in the attack. I've just come across another poll. This is the j L Partners poll poll of over one thousand registered voters, including six hundred and twenty four Republicans, and the New York Post published this one.
Speaker 1: But man, I've come across some wacky results.
Speaker 2: In this one, Republican voters back US strikes on I ran by a margin of fifty eight to twenty five and that includes sixty five percent of self described MAGA Republicans, an even higher number than traditional Republicans.
Speaker 1: That the result strikes me as somewhat odd. Yeah, I don't know that poll. Yeah, I don't either.
Speaker 2: The fact that New York Post one with it suggests that it's not completely whacked dutally. But anyway, I thought this was really interesting. A couple of writers in the Wall Street Journal talking about why Iran's axis of resistance is missing in action, and I thought, well, it's because you know, Israel blew the junk off of a lot of Hesbala guys.
Speaker 1: Is more or less decimated.
Speaker 2: And that is absolutely true, but there's a lot more in Iraq. Your Iranian Bakshiite militias have not targeted US military basis as they have in the past. Yemen's who these fired a few missiles at Israel on Sunday, but have remained silent in the five days since, four or five days since. And they mentioned that a lot of these groups, when they were in a fight like with Bashira Ala Sad, Iran didn't help them. It didn't step up to help them.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: Interesting, And so that whole axis of a hole seems to be falling apart and has been reported by a number of people.
Speaker 1: Russia's not coming to Iran's aid for whatever reason. Putin has said.
Speaker 2: Right, right, although he has helpfully volunteered to broker a deal between Israel and Iran. Right, Well, now that's a tempting prospect.
Speaker 1: Isn't it.
Speaker 2: Well he did that and we all laughed at it, with the whole Syria using chemical weapons, and the administration jumped on it, and John Kerry allowed.
Speaker 1: Putin to negotiate.
Speaker 2: The whatever it was with the chemical weapons, which everybody thought was a farce, but it was an off ramp for Barack Obama who'd drawn a red line. So right, it is a good way to get out of it. I don't think we're going to do it in this case. So the other aspect of why some of the proxies haven't left to Iran's defense or started attacking US and Israeli targets is a very simple illustration of the this stuff works. I would I would summarize it. Well, I'll quote this think tanker from London. For all of these networks right now, it's about survival. They all understand the wrath of these types of military campaigns. In other words, they have all looked at it and said, no, the big dogs are serious. Now we don't want any part of your crap. We got our own problems, we got our own little fight for supremacy in our corner of the God forsake and Middle East and Israel in particular is serious about putting a herd on people, so we don't want any part of it. That's what we call. I'll give you a hint. It's a D word, deterrence. You if you wish for peace, prepare for war.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: David Sanger's piece in the New York Times today is what could go wrong basically, and his main thing, in addition to a whole bunch of obvious stuff. I mean, one of the dealth bombers, could you know, have mechanical problems or get shot down, you know, they get a lucky shot with whatever defenses they got left or something like that.
Speaker 1: Something like that could happen.
Speaker 2: But more likely is Iran does start firing at our bases, kills a couple American soldiers, and then there is a fair amount of public outcry and pressure on Donald Trump to like really respond because now American soldiers have been killed, and that escalates and you're very quickly to having to take out the Iyatola because he's killing you as soldiers that you could get.
Speaker 1: There really quick, right.
Speaker 2: And on another front, similar though, and I've been it's tough to know how seriously and literally to take some of the stuff, But I think I do to a large extent. If the US really got involved, that could stir anti American anger in a way that we don't quite get as Americans. Among the Middle Easterners. I mean even and obviously there are quotes around this, but even the evil Jew, I mean, the Arab folks never admit it, but yeah, the Jewish folks have been in Israel controlling Israel on and off for thousands of years. They are of that region. They might be the Evil Jew, but they're you know, another one of the tribes, another one of the religions of the Middle East, and it's.
Speaker 1: On, we're trying to kill each other.
Speaker 2: But when the big dog, who doesn't even live there, starts wrecking stuff and killing people, people in that region get get pretty unhappy about it. So there it could trigger another wave of anti American anger, resentment, etc. All these things to me, and I think this is what ultimately is going to be decided. All these things could be true at various levels or combinations. Still not as bad as Iran haviling a nuclear weapon. And that's where you end. You do have to boil it down to that again and again you're right, yeah, right.
Speaker 1: I thought it was interesting.
Speaker 2: Well, let me let me reach just read the first paragraph, because I thought this was pretty good. US strike on o Rand would bring risks at every turn.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: There was a great piece in the National Review the other day that Noah Rothman wrote about how we are so for a variety of reasons of things that have gone bad in the past, like so scared and so, but what if this and what if that? With everything we do now in a way that we didn't used to be. Yeah, there are downsides, sure, there always are, but ultimately we don't want them to get away.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's not a good it's not a good way to look at your life. Well, what, we could go on vacation this summer, but you know what if one of us gets sick or we run out of gas or okay, what if a pipe breaks when we're gone and now gets flooded?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I'm not trying to be too dismissive of how awful like Iraq went, but you can't paralyze yourself with every bit of things that could go wrong anyway.
Speaker 1: The leading, especially because you.
Speaker 2: Have to spend equal time and energy on what could go wrong if Iran has a new Oh my god, yes, definitely. It's easy to write those paragraphs. It sounds so surgical, so precise, exactly the kind of air attack that only the US Force can air Force can execute. A series of B two bombers lifts off from Whitman Air Force Base in Missouri. Refueled in the air, they head for a remote mountain in north central Iran, far from civilians, where they get Iran's most heavily fortified nuclear site, Foordoh in their sights. They drop their giant thirty thousand palm bunker busters, one after another, blasting a giant hole down into the centrifuge halls that have been in the bullseye since Barack Obama and other leaders of Britain and France revealed their existence in two thousand and nine, destroying them.
Speaker 1: And they turn around and they fly back.
Speaker 2: It's something that they take off from Missouri, fly all the way there, drop the bombs in, then fly all the way back. Right with all our bases around the world, we don't want those B twos anywhere but in the homeland. I guess that's my assumption too valuable, to important and so little used. Maybe why would you why would you keep them anywhere but in the middle of the United States where they're safe well, right, and if you can get them anywhere on Earth virtually and you know, within a day, that's pretty quick. H Wow, that's going to be exciting to watch when it happens. What's your sense of how much heads up will have, Like, will we hear about it after it happened or will we be watching it live on television? The former, I think it'll be will be told it has happened. Although with like open source intelligence, the Twitter account we both like so much, people are very very good at not reading the tea leaves. It's just seeing, all right, this refueling plane was just moved to this base. Uh, these pilots were just scrambled bubbah, and people figure it out. Well, have you been following the whole pizza thing that they do a number of websites are doing a thing. So yeah, So there are some uh oh go ahead sorry Dominoes and various pizza places around uh DC that when they get super crazy busy, it's because they know people are up late having big all night meetings and everybody's at work at the Pentagon, you usually means something big is about to happen or is going on, which is pretty an interesting way to figure it out. Our fighting men and women deserve better pizza. That's funny that even our civilian employees. I'm a fiscal conservative. I don't want to waste money, but you got you got some of our smartest minds deciding whether or not to kick off World War three, and you're getting them dominoes.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Send that to who Iran.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it'll be so busy on the pot they won't be Oh wait a minute, sorry, I'm coming off like Jimmy Fallon taking shots. As to what you call it, Arby, I think you could get sued for that. You're it was stated that Domino's peach. I didn't I misspoke. Okay, yes, Katie, don't don't go knock in the dominoes.
Speaker 1: We don't want it's too good to send Iran. We got to send them something worse. I haven't had Dominoes in a long time.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 4: I try their stuffed crust this last weekend, and it.
Speaker 1: Was so good.
Speaker 2: You what, my son and I are going to try that. Maybe tonight, my son and I have Domino's pizza. I haven't had it in a long dim. I should give them another try. You know you're a flip flopper. You're condemning them seconds ago, but based on perhaps old data. Perhaps that's right, outdated information about Dominoes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I should try it again too.
Speaker 2: When the facts change, you change your mind. You're not a flip flopper, You're Churchillian. We've got mail Bank coming up next. So our friend Tim Sanderfer has got a little information about how Juneteenth that's today is the United States most libertarian holiday. I'm actually going to read that and try to understand it. Got to admit, I don't quite have my head wrapped around Juneteenth, which is a company holiday for us. I found out when I got to work national holiday. The fact that Joe Biden right, the fact that we're all working today is a little racist. By whom are we the racists or we the people that compelled.
Speaker 1: Me to work? I think I don't know. You and Michael keep me out of it. Fair enough. Here's your Freedom Woman quote of the day.
Speaker 2: It's from Andre Breton, French writer and poet, co founder, leader and principal theorist of surrealism.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, he said.
Speaker 2: There is nothing with which it is so dangerous to take liberties as liberty itself. I might rephrase that is, don't take liberties with liberty, protect it fiercely. Got you, yeah, mailbag boot boot a note. Yeah, kind of like you should believe in moderation, including you know, moderation and moderation exact that it's one of them. Yep, you can drop us a note mail bag At Armstrong and Giddy dot com. Jessin Wiley, Texas writes on the Supreme Court transgender ruling the other day and New York Times magazine coverage of it. The problem isn't the transgender faults. It's that, much like string theory and experimental jazz, most Americans can't grasp it with their dumb, cheeseburger brains. That's her characterization of the New York Times characterisation.
Speaker 1: That's pretty funny. I must I actually read part of it, and I'm digging into it.
Speaker 2: I must have a cheeseburger brain because I have tried to understand string theory and quantum physics and I just cannot get it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I gave up more or less at the beginning, so uh frequent correspond to JT and liber war on the topic of a crazy, crazy Iran. Iran has sworn to destroy Israel and all the Jews. To that end, Iran has empowered and sponsored several nation states to also attack Israel. Iran sanctioned tens of thousands of missile attacks from Lebanon and Gaza, attacked there's Raeli ships at sea, and of course all the atrocities on October seventh were facilitated and condoned by Iran. Iran also pays families of suicide bombers a pension if their children killed Jews and a suicide attack.
Speaker 1: Many people would call any.
Speaker 2: Or all of these actions acts of war, but apparently Iran didn't actually declare war. In fact, Iran claims Israel's attacks are the declaration of war. What does it say about Iran that they swear to destroy Israel, get four nation states to attack Israel, culminating on October seventh, then blame Israel for daring to fight back. Question, how do you deal rationally with people and countries that are irrationally saw somebody pointing out yesterday that during the Iran Raq war in the eighties and which a million people died. Iran was using children to send out into mine fields to try to clear minefields. That's how they would do it, and tell their parents. You know, they're going to be martyred and they'll be welcome by However, that whole thing works after the dead, So send the kids out there to get their legs blown off. Figure out where the minds are.
Speaker 1: Nice culture. Yeah, indeed, his ps is.
Speaker 2: Following your discussion about how China has so many big successful laps that are stealing data from every customer, I realized at least one day devastating way that China could use that info in a coordinated attack against the US if they ever decided to. China could take all the credit card information they're supposed to be keeping safe, secret, and secure. They could flood the e commerce world with hundreds of millions of false charges, false money transfer requests, and other general bogus financial interactions. Imagine the chaosk and confusion if along with our attacking our power, water, and communications, they also used all those credit cards to make bogus purchases and cash advances trust China. He says, that would be the most annoying attack that I can imagine. There are other attacks where I think I'd rather you blew up my house or my car. Then you gave me a bunch of paperwork that I'm gonna have to straighten out over months. Yeah, if the water is shut off, the need to straighten out a false cash.
Speaker 1: Advance is fairly a minor concern.
Speaker 2: But uh, let's see, uh skip around. How about side show Bob, I haven't heard anyone mention the threat of potential terrorist attacks here linked to Iran. We've been told that large numbers of suspicious Middle Eastern citizens across the border, So wouldn't it make sense that their Iranian handlers would give them the green light if they perceive were declaring war on them?
Speaker 1: This is my fear.
Speaker 2: Brings up another question, why haven't we heard of any deportations of Middle Eastern or Chinese people? And is the DHS and their leadership being too myopic about their mission. It's a discussion for another day. So today's Thursday, by the way, and remember the Israelian bassador of the United States said Thursday or Friday, you're going to see something that makes the pager attack pale and compared Garrison. So Okay, is that gonna happen the day or tomorrow. Israel is well ahead of us time zone wise. Yeah, so yeah, it's it's getting late on Thursday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, clock's a ticken. Don't lie to me, man.
Speaker 2: I want some exciting uh Ted Cruz and Tucker getting into it, kind of explaining the whole rift in the Mago world. We can get into that in now or two, among other things. Get the podcast you missed the segment Armstrong and Getdy