Speaker 1: I thank Scott kind of an hour two Sean Hennity's show toll free. It is Hey one hundred and nine to four one Sean, if you want to be a part of the program. I mean, the news is probably the hardest part of my life and my work life in terms of just keeping up with the daily onslaught of news, all of it good, all of it big. And then we're following the insanity of the left, which which still does not understand what happened on November fifth, and I don't think they ever want to understand it. On the periphery, then you have people like James Comy eighty six forty seven and goes on MSDNC and tries to make himself out to be the victim. Now, there is the one big issue that is now coming to a head, and we've been telling you all about it, and there might come a point this week where we urge you to call your members of Congress and get them on board to pass this one big, beautiful bill. I know it's not the perfect bill. I know there's something in there that probably every congressman or woman won't like, but it will do the following. It will make President Trump's tax cuts permanent. It will eliminate taxes on over time and social Security, and tax on tips, which is great for service workers. It will give us the money that we need to secure our border and get rid of these criminal immigrants, the illegal immigrants that Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, and Alejandro A. Mayorcas allowed into the country. It will allow enough defense spending to start the process of building out the next generation of weaponry, which is very, very important. And it will also help unleash American energy dominance, which is going to be great for our economy. Add to that that nearly ten trillion dollars in committed investment money that the President has gotten from countries and companies that are now pledging to build here in America, especially in very specific and critical industries like the pharmaceutical industry, like semiconductor chips, the automobile industry, et cetera. I mean, these are exciting times, especially for the people that really do make this country great, the hardworking men and women. These are high paying career jobs for them, and so we want all of this to happen. And for that to happen, we're going to need both the House and the Senate to come together and come up with this one big beautiful bill. The goal is to have it all passed by the fourth of July. We expect an important vote in the Senate later this week. And the President went to Capitol Hill urging House Republicans kind of to stop complaining and pass the budget bill. There has been some opposition. He was very clear, don't mess around with medicaid. He said, they will eliminate waste, fraud, abuse, and corruption for Medicaid, which will save us a lot of money. And anyway, it seems like some of this opposition is now receding, which is a good thing. One of the key people that will play a big role in getting this thing across the finish line is our good friend, Congressman Jim Jordan of Ohio is with us. He is the chairman of the very powerful House Judiciary Committee. Congressman, welcome back, glad to have you as always you bet.
Speaker 2: Sean gonna be but you thanks all the good work you do. One big beautiful bill, Seawan OB three is some are calling it, OHB three.
Speaker 1: We need to get that pass, okay, tell us the status And you know when I went and you were there, and I did my town hall with Speaker Johnson and yourself and other members. One of the first things I said is, does everybody know you're not going to get everything you want? And part of the process is you have to work within the constraints of reconciliation, which allows the Senate to bypass a cloture vote, which which in which you would need sixty votes, and just get to a simple majority, which would be fifty one. It has been used to pass Obamacare and also the Inmplation Reduction Act. But the fact that we can do it with fifty one votes means this can get done. Then we can begin the process of putting Donald Trump's economic plan in place.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Now, and you can tell that this bill is a beautiful bill because the Democrats hate it. And I said earlier today, the Democrats hate it because it's so republican. It does fundamental Republican principles. It enacts the things that we always talk about as Republicans. It cuts taxes, it secures the border, and it requires work. We're the party that says, let mom and dads keep more of their money to chase their goals and dreams down. We're the party that says secure the borders, that we don't have what we had under Joe Biden to completely open border ten million people coming in. And we're the party that says, if you're an able bodied adult and you're getting taxpayer money, you should.
Speaker 3: Have to work.
Speaker 2: That's fair to taxpayers, that's good for the economy. Most importantly, that's good for the individual who's getting the money. They're learning the skill set you need.
Speaker 3: To get to a better life.
Speaker 2: Those are three fundamental Republican principles. And that is exactly what this legislation's about. And that's why the demos Crafts are screaming so much staying there against it. So you're exactly right, we should come together and pass this one big, beautiful bill.
Speaker 1: Okay, So where's the opposition coming from? I know there's different factions within the Republican caucus. In the House, you're friendly with pretty much everybody where. Where's the opposition coming from. One of the big areas are AsSalt deductions, that is state and local tax deductions. By the way, when Donald Trump became president the first time, I ended up paying more money in taxes because New York is a high tax state and I was no longer allowed to deduct state and local taxes, which meant I ended up paying more. But I always felt it was unfair because it was rewarding states that elected big tax and spend politicians and frankly punishing states that elect low tax and spend governors and legislatures.
Speaker 2: Yeah, rewarding New York, California, Illinois, and New Jersey at the expense of Ohio and the other forty six. So yeah, that's the that's that's the problem with this. So there's some concern there. I understand we have members from those areas and they need to and they need to win something so they can go back home and tell their constituents we made it a little better. I think that's good. And then so that's one of the concerns. President Trump dealt with that first thing when he came in and spoke to the conference. First issue we talked about with salt and or how we have to get that figured out and how we have to move forward.
Speaker 4: And then of course there's there's a cony.
Speaker 1: I keep hearing the number will go from ten to thirty deductibles.
Speaker 5: That about right.
Speaker 2: Well, that's where that's where it's I think ad in the current draft. We're still in some negotiations, but that's where that currently so I think that's likely to happen. We'll go further, you know, increase a little bit more. I don't know. We're trying to put all these books together. And then there are the folks on maybe some more conservative side of our conference, you know, good friends of ours, who say, well, we should speed up the phase out of some of the Green New Deal and some of the other things.
Speaker 3: And I get that.
Speaker 2: IM all for that as well. But in the end, if you pulled any one of these things out by themselves and you said, oh, are you for cutting tactic, yeah, are you for scuring board, yeah, for requiring work for everybody adults, yeah, are you for getting rid of phasing out the Green New Deal?
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So anything you would pull out by itself, you would be four. But now you put it in a package, you're saying, well, we wanted some things to happen a little faster than there's currently written. But in the end, it's still a good bill. So let's support it. Let's figure this out, let's get the boat, let's support it and get it to the Senate so we can get it into law, and then we'll have an impact on our economy like we had with President Trump when we passed this eight years ago, have the growth we need in our overall economy.
Speaker 1: Now, the President said that he was confident that you're going to get this thing done and it will make these tax cuts permanent, which I think are critical for the future of our economy.
Speaker 5: At the end of the day.
Speaker 1: And I know some of the people that are grumbling the loudest, I'm friends with some of the people grumbling the loudest, and some of their concerns a legitimate I'm not gonna just I'm not gonna lie. However, having to deal with reconciliation and this arcane process in the Senate, it makes everything that much harder, doesn't it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's and the fact that we're talking about one big bill. Uh, there's there's that component, there's the timeline you're on. There's actually the debt ceiling issue too, which you know has to be addressed, and that's coming close. Secretary Beston talk about when that so all that's coming together now, some of that I think, you know, I always say deadline's influence behavior. Some of that I think is pushing us to actually get to a resolution and get this thing moving. But it is. It is a big task, but you know, that's that's the task we were elected to tackle and too to get done. We're doing the things we told the voters we were going to do. That President Trump campaigned and told the voters he was going to do. So let's get this thing over the finish line and let's let it begin to impact our economy in a positive way.
Speaker 1: Well, I think it's going to impact everybody, you know. The sooner we turn this economy around, the greater. The odds are that Republicans will maintain a majority, which does not happen very often when a president takes over a White House, you know the history. I think it's happened, what twice in one hundred years, not very often, and usually the party in power will lose seats in the House. However, passing this bill early gives Republicans a real fighting chance of turning the economy around and up. I'm correct, and my belief that peace and prosperity drive elections. If the president's able to turn the economy around, if somehow we can get peace in Europe, in the Middle East, and I think both are possible. That would go a long way, I think towards helping everybody that's up for reelection.
Speaker 2: Yeah, very very true. We know it's proven when you let families and small business owners and communities keep more of their tax money to spend on their goals, their dreams. So and that's the way they want. Good things happen in your economy. We know we told the voters we're going to secure the border. This bill allocates the resources to make sure what President Trump has already accomplished on the border, that we the borders stay secure. And we know we're going to need a workforce when we grow this economy. When you let taxes go down, when you reduce regulations and so requiring work for able bodied adults in our welfare system, all those things are good. All those things help our economy grow, which, as you point out, is good for us politically in the midterms, but more importantly and just basically, it's good for the country. And when I always say, when America is strong, the rest of the world's better off.
Speaker 3: Too, So it is.
Speaker 2: It's just overall a good thing. So let's get it done, all.
Speaker 1: Right, quick break right back more with Congressman Jim Jordan on the other side, eight hundred and ninety four one, Sean our number. If you want to be a part of the program, we'll get the latest poll numbers for our friend Matt Towery coming up very positive for Donald Trump and much more as we continue.
Speaker 3: Or in fake news gives you Liesities is the truth, Sean Andity is on right now.
Speaker 1: Right we continued now with Ohio Congressman. He's also the chairman of the very important, very powerful House Judiciary Committee. Jim Jordan is with us. Let me ask you about James Comy. I mean, he went on MSDNC last night and tried to portray himself as a victim by posting on Instagram eighty six forty seven. Now when you eighty six somebody, I think it's pretty fundamental and pretty basic what he meant here. And I think he's being too cute by half. That's my humble opinion. And you know, I thought it was a very artistic way of making a political point. Well, what was the political point that somebody then was making. What was your reaction to him posting at number one and your reaction to his pathetic answer?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, I mean, no one believes that, oh Shazzam had just appeared there, and I took a picture and posted it. You know, whatever, this is Jim Comey want attention. I think I shared this last week. The In the last you know, ten fifteen years, I've probably been a more deposition than just about any member of Congress, more transcribed interviews where in the course of he's investigations, and Jim Comey was maybe the most arrogant individual we've ever deposed. He just thinks he's so much better than us, you know, than Jim Jordanus Hillbillies and Flyover Country. He's so much smarter, you know, he can That's what it comes across that. And this is just him wanting more attention because his arrogance level is self focus, and it seems to me just to be so high he was his arrogance sehn. I mean, the other two guys that stood out to me were Clapper and Brennan when we deposed them in the last Congress. Relative to the fifty one Intel officials in that crazy letter, Tomy was in that category. And so I think this is just more of him want attention. I don't know if he's you know, given speeches, sell them books or whatever he's doing.
Speaker 1: But that that No, he's got a new he's got a new book coming out, so he obviously wanted attention in all of this. Let me let me get your take on and and I think everything that the president is trying to do energy dominance, I think the pre has it. In fighting for freer and fairer trade deals. I think the president's securing the border, deporting criminal illegal immigrants. You know, all of these things piece and Europe piece, in the Middle East. They're all hard things to do. He's not chosen the easy, He's chosen the road less traveled. Here, most politicians are not, are far more risk averse than Donald Trump.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, it's because he's a leader and he truly loves this great country. And you know when he talks about make America great again and hopsing on putting America's principles and priorities number one, that's what he's doing and that is just good, strong leadership, and that's what the country appreciates it. I say this all the time about the President.
Speaker 4: What I most.
Speaker 2: Appreciate about him is he hates to lose. And I tell people that is a great quality he thinks like an athlete. He just he likes to compete and he hates to lose. That is what you want in the leader of the greatest nation ever. And that's who he is. He's willing to tackle the tough things. He's willing to you and I probably talk about this morning anything the stuff he's put himself through because of this, what the Left has tried to do to him, from Muller and Spine on his campaign to impeachment to it braiding his home to for four indictments that it just you know, Fannie Willis, Alvin Bragg, It's just unbelievab Jack Smith, it is unbelievable what he's put himself through. But he cares about the country and that's why.
Speaker 1: And I went on this trip with him to the Middle East, and the man never slept, I mean the whole way back, seventeen hours. He never slept. He worked the entire time. I know because I watched most of it. And and that's just who he is. And obviously, you know, it's look a lot different than the president that we did have, that's for sure, Jim Jordan, it is important, There's no doubt about it. Last question, Will medicaid. Will will Congress honor his wishes on medicaid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're getting rid of waste, forrid abuse and make them the able bodies work. Those are those are that's not that's not anyone. That's just common sense that make that makes h you know, that's that's what we should be doing. That's that's one of our core principles. And the country appreciates getting rid of the waste and the fraud abuse in any government program. So yeah, that's what we're.
Speaker 4: Focused on, all right.
Speaker 1: Congressman Jim Jordan, Chairman House Judiciary Committee from Ohio, we appreciate you as always, Congressman, thank you for being with us. It was just before the president's one hundred day mark in office, this now his second term, and all the negative polls started coming out. Now about ten days prior to the one hundred daymark, I got a call from my good friend Matt Tower, and he said, you know what's going to happen, right, And I said no, I didn't know what he was referring to. He said, there's going to be a slew of negative polls show and Donald Trum's doing terrible.
Speaker 5: He's doing awful.
Speaker 1: It's all, it's the worst ever hundred days ever, And sure enough the polls start, you know, coming out one after another after another. What's so fascinating about it is when you look at where the polls came from. These are the exact people that were off by six, seven, eight, nine, ten points in the twenty twenty four election. But more importantly, they were people that have never pulled Donald Trump the right way ever anyway. So Matt Towery was out in the field and Loham Ball, hold, what a shock. Donald Trump's approval ratings fifty five percent, his disapproval rating is forty four percent, undecided is one percent. That's eleven points above water. That is totally completely contradictory of every poll that they were trying to tell you about at one hundred day more, and Matt Towery came out with a poll with Robert Kahley at that time and they said, no, those posters as per usual or wrong anyway, joins us, Now, what do you attribute this dramatic rise and.
Speaker 3: His polls to, well, Shawn, I think the pollet was already beginning to shift in the direction of Trump when we did our earlier poll in early May. As you would call it a ten percent undecided. I think I said on your TV show that that ten percent means that opinion is shifting. I think that all the bad news is out of the way. And if you think about the last few weeks, Trump has had win after when to quote the way Trump speaks, he's done well. He came across trying.
Speaker 4: To lower drug costs, which he's good.
Speaker 3: He averted a nuclear potential nuclear showdown between Pakistan and India. He had a great trip I know you were there covering it where he made numerous big deals for significant amounts of investment in the United States. And he's also seen as also trying to negotiate an end to the war between Russia and the Ukraine. So there's been no negative, had nothing but positive. And I might add it turned out inflation went down for the first time in ages and gas prices are down.
Speaker 1: So I just think the media and egg prices are down, and food prices are down, and all the doom and gloom predictions on about tariffs, guess what, they didn't bear fruit either.
Speaker 5: It was just you know, Wall Street predictable panic.
Speaker 3: But you know what amazes me, Sean is you mentioned Trafalgar and you mentioned mcloffam.
Speaker 4: Both of them great polsters.
Speaker 3: The folks in the rescue you can do a good job. Atlas did a great job in the last polling cycle.
Speaker 4: There's some others who did well. Also.
Speaker 3: None of our polls will you find on any news site today, conservative or liberals. And it's because over the years the polling maidens tried to make it sound like we didn't know what we were doing, and then when we were right, they very muted and quietly put it over to the side and said, oh, well, yeah, these happened. People happened to poll Trump right for the third time. So conservatives need to ask why do we other than Sewn Handy in your show and Laura Ingram, why do we not hear the polls that are truthful about Donald Trump? Why do we keep reading all this other nonsense? Is universities and other groups had got everything wrong on both the conservative news sites and the mainstream news sides. It's just insanity.
Speaker 5: Well, I want you to answer your own question, because that is a good question.
Speaker 3: Well, my answer is this is that you have a media that well, first of all, conservative beaten media was just beaten to death by the mainstream media for years, and they're sometimes scared to run anything.
Speaker 4: And also, we don't put our stuff out like the other groups do. We just put it up on real clear politics, move on and do our job.
Speaker 3: But the other part of it is I think the mainstream media will never report these numbers. They convince everyone to go, oh, well, they don't do quality poets. Why do we not do quality poets, or that we're not transparent?
Speaker 1: All right, maybe one year, if you got the presidential election polling right, you could say, maybe they got lucky, but you got it right this second time, and you got it right the third time.
Speaker 5: Sorry, that's not luck.
Speaker 1: And most of these, most of the polls that people read, they're the very people that got it wrong, not ones, not twice, but all three times.
Speaker 5: And this is what has infuriated me.
Speaker 1: And only recently have you gotten the recognition of being the most accurate polster of Donald Trump, both you and Robert for example, and John McLaughlin, and you're right about Atlas and Rasmussen. I mean, that's pretty much it. And I will tell you something, Matt, because I know these polls are so often so wrong. I never use them. I haven't used them in years. If I don't think they're good, I don't use them. I go with the people that are consistently right well.
Speaker 3: And then that's been jar benefit because you are the most listened to person and certainly in the conservative media and really in the media in general. And so to have a voice like you and others who are willing to run our poll is great. It doesn't really matter to me. But I think what people have to understand is they're being said a dialogue that's not true, and they were being said that d days they say, oh, the hundred days are gone by, and Donald Trump is falling apart. Well, Donald Trump is not falling a park. And I have a message for Donald Trump's White House. If you want people to realize your president is doing well, you need to recognize the polls that say he's doing well, not CBS, News, ABC and other polls that they mentioned from time to time. They need to listen to the posters who know how to pull Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: What is the difference when you pull Donald Trump between him and other politicians, because there is a phenomenon with this.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, you know, we go back a long way, Sean, and we've seen some great political leaders come around like New Gingers, who was one of Tom obviously an early mentor to me.
Speaker 4: You're involved very early on.
Speaker 3: And being his campaign, you mc events that we ad in Atlanta. We've seen some great politicians, but they broke the mold with Donald Trump. He is a force of personality before he's a force of politics, and that personality he uses implement his political agenda and what he wants to do, and that causes people to be very polarized in terms of how they feel about him. But what has happened is Trump over the years has become People are used to it now, they know the way he operates and they like the results they get, which is why these numbers keep climbing, and it's mine or not climbing just above last News and pulls every day they had him at fifty three percent, so that's within a margin of error, but the trend is way up. And it's because Donald Trump transcends normal politics, and bit by bit you become a Donald Trump. If you're not a fan, you become somebody who says who admits, well, he's doing pretty good. But you can't get people to tell these other posters that because the way they collect their data. People are afraid to tell them that they approve with Donald Trump's performance.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I mean it is amazing to me that they get it wrong every time. The only year that I thought you were a little off was the and I think it was related to the Roe v. Wade decision, but kind of every poster was off. And that was a midterm year, that was twenty twenty two. But you know, I've I've watched you now states where nobody seems to be able to poll, well, states like Georgia that you know well people may not know this, but at one point you even ran for lieutenant governor in that state, and you were a state legislator. I mean we met back in the day when I was a local radio host, as you rightly pointed out there, and I yes, I was the MC the night the new King Rich became speaker. I guess that kind of ages me a little bit. I know you once wanted to retire, but you and I had a long drawn out argument conversation about that, and thank goodness, I won and you lost, and you continue to do this great work. I'm sorry your golf game hasn't gotten any better as a result, but I mean, you're doing important work for the country.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, what I say, Sean, I say that. People ask I said what nationally right, they say golf.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, that's absolutely true. All right, quick, Frank, welcome back. More with Polster. Matt Towery now has Donald Trump fifty five percent approval rating forty five percent disapproval. More with Matt on the other side as we continue.
Speaker 3: Up next our final roundup and information overload our.
Speaker 5: All right, we continue now.
Speaker 1: Matt Towery's with US insider advantage, the Polster friend of the program. When when you look at the agenda items that the President's taking on, now, the president's big push this week is for this one big, beautiful bill, all right. The President is also pushing very very hard. He's being unrelenting and trying to bring peace to Europe and peace between Putin and Ukraine. And he's obviously getting criticized for it. But I kind of am in the camp that we can't continue to pay, you know, hundreds of billions of dollars in fight a proxy war against Russia. I don't like what Putin did. I think he's evil, a murderer and a thug and a dictator. However, I don't want to see any more people die. And I don't think Ukraine will have a country left if it goes on much longer. And that's number one. And I think in the Middle East, he's been very very clear. I was with him on the trip last week. Iran has a choice. Either they will give up their enrichment, they will give up any of their nuclear ambitions that they may have, or that will be taken care of militarily. He could not be any more clear. He was also clear in ways that the media didn't seem to really pick up. They were like, well, why didn't you go to Israel while he was on this trip. Well, number one, he has met with Prime Minister Benjamin at Yahoo more than any other one world leader. And number two, that's not what this trip happened to be about. But he did challenge Saudi Arabia. He did challenge Qatar to reject extremism and not overlook radicalism in their countries and to join the Abraham Accords.
Speaker 5: He did the same thing in the UAE.
Speaker 1: And on top of it, he came back with trillions of dollars in moneys committed and sales for military equipment, et cetera. That I think are unprecedented. And if all of that gets done, and then you add the nearly ten trillion in other monies that are committed investments, and you add into that the tax cuts being permanent, which always result in more revenues, and you add to that energy dominance, I think he has set a foundation for economic success the likes of which maybe we haven't seen in our lifetime, but certainly to me, based on everything, I believe, it seems like this, this is the plan that will work the best for the American people and the Republican parties now the Party of working men and women.
Speaker 4: Well, first of.
Speaker 3: All, let's note that he's cleaning up and as is left behind by the last administration, certainly the Ukraine Russia situation. People. I don't know if people remember, but long before Russia old into the Ukraine, there were reports that there are hundreds of thousands, or at at least one hundred thousand troops and masts on their border. Now, why didn't divide administration do something at that point to stuff It just boggles the mind that now Donald Trump has to come in and clean this mess up. No war's going on when you left office. Now, he's dealing with him at least he's doing with Russia, Ukraine, he's doing Pakistan, in India.
Speaker 4: It's just endless.
Speaker 3: So I think that he were a democrat, they'd be talking about given than giving him the Nobel Peace Prize. But instead they just ignore what he's doing, keep him under a cone of silence, and basically say I saw one reporter say, well, his trip to the Middle East yielded small little deal. If that's their idea of small little deals, I'd hate to see a big one. It's just amazing the way they've translated this. I think where if this is all headed is Russia Ukraine will reach some sort of peace agreement because Trump, by forced personality.
Speaker 4: Will cause that to take place.
Speaker 3: The Gods situation, I think will be something that continues to go on because it always does. I don't know where that's set it. In terms of the economy. I think the economy, particularly what they get some of these deals in play on terraff. More of these deals and just the sustension for the sixty or ninety days for China was very important to moving the ball along. I think when all of that settles down, Trump is he's at fifty five. Now he may bounce back and forth, sometimes to be fifty two, sometimes to go a little up. But I think his ceiling has not been reached yet. I said that last night in your show. I think he has no even higher in terms of approval, and that will really help his him the ballot magnet for these mid term elections because normally, if Trump's name is not on the ballot, people just don't turn out.
Speaker 1: So if people have to understand there is way too much at stake, it's his future at stake. The Democrats will want to impeach him four hundred times, and more importantly, the entire the train stops that it extracts.
Speaker 5: We've got to run.
Speaker 1: We do appreciate you, Matt, honestly, and thank you for working so hard to get it right, because we need that kind of information. It is, you know, it's it's it's so critical to understanding the real nature of where we are at any given moment. Matt Towery inside our advantage. Thank you, my friend.
Speaker 3: Okay,