Speaker 1: A simple man. That can only mean one thing on this radio program. That is all things self proclaimed simple man. That means all things Bill O'Reilly, all things Bill O'Reilly or billoreilly dot com. Mister O'Reilly, Is there any truth to the rumor you would down where I live in Florida and you made no attempt to see me, that you were hanging out with very very wealthy, rich, famous people. Any truth to that rumor?
Speaker 2: I texted you.
Speaker 1: I did not text me. I never got a text from you.
Speaker 2: I had it and we can put it.
Speaker 1: It must be some other Sean in your life.
Speaker 2: No, No, I was there. I gave a nice talk to Saint Edward's church, the Basilica there and it was beautiful weather. I have to say that I was in the ocean. Well, I get them in DC. Now I'm not having a great time here, but.
Speaker 1: Now that sucks. You're not going to that correspondence, then, are you?
Speaker 2: Of course I am. I'm the bouncer.
Speaker 1: Are you really going You're really going to that thing? You're going to the nerd prompt.
Speaker 2: The only reason I've been in a long time is that if anybody gets out a line, I will take care of.
Speaker 1: It on radio since nineteen eighty seven. I've been on Fox thirty years. I've never been to one White House correspondence dinner. Fox used to insist that I go, but I always got thick the day before. I never wanted to go. And I'll tell you why they don't like me and I don't like them. And I say this with a high degree of confidence. Bill, they don't like you either.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I like the fact they don't like me.
Speaker 1: You're a massacrest. You can't help yourself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want to annoy them.
Speaker 1: You mean your presence.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and uh, but I you know there is something out on the social media now and O'Reilly issues a stern mourning And it's absolutely true. If any of these people disrespect the office of the Presidency at that dinner, I will confront them.
Speaker 1: By the way you say that, And there's a predicate for you saying that, and that is, unlike me, you were able to secure interviews with Barack Obama. I'm actually, deep down of my heart glad I never got one because it would be very hard for me to do because I disagree with everything the man stands for, and I think he's a phony and a fraud, but I would have to respect the office and you, I think you were able to thread that needle as well as anybody compliment well alert.
Speaker 2: Yeah. We did three interviews with him and they all worked out well, and two and out of the three were the live interviews before the super Bowl, which is the hardest ones to do because he can do Barack Obamaca do nine minutes trying the socks, I mean the.
Speaker 1: Guy and they've got handlers all around them like wrapping you, like eight minutes and thirty seconds in.
Speaker 2: Somebody tried to do that, but he actually the president himself told the guy get lost. But anyway, you're right, it's very difficult to interview a president who you just aree with without getting into disagreeing with the office. Because these people and I'm sure you noticed that Dan Rather and Sam Donaldson at the head of the list sitting on a warning that they're going to the journalists at this thing on Saturday night should forcibly and that's the way they use forcibly demonstrate against Donald Trump. Well what does that mean? And I'll find out what it means. Now there's gonna be us Marshalls. I interviewed Janine Piro last night for the long form that we do, We'll do it live. She's gonna be there, Haig Seth is gonna be there, Miller. I mean a lot of people there that are in the Trump camp. But I'm gonna basically be on patrol, and I'm bringing my six foot five son with me, so we're gonna have you quite an army there.
Speaker 1: I have never been to one in my entire career. I never will go. I don't even get asked to go anymore because everybody knows the answer is no, I'm not going. Don't want to be around them. All right, let me move on to something more substantive. This is a very unique and complicated situation that the President finds himself in. You and I both know, and this audience knows, that the President can wipe out Iranian infrastructure, carg Island, their entire economy. It probably would take under fifteen minutes. That option is on the table. The President's blockade is very successful in spite of fake news. No ship has gotten through, and it is costing the Iranians four to five hundred million dollars a day. Their economy is breaking two hundred percent inflation, Their currency is zero and half their workforce is now out of work. So this is the president's dilemma. He can wipe them out, but it will impact over ninety million people, the Iranian people, and the President, unlike this false caricature of him, actually does have a heart. That option is always on the table. I spoke to him this week. He said, Sean, I can knock him out. And when I said fifteen minutes, he said, I could do it in five. So that option is there. Now you've got this power struggle the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps, and those are the guys with the guns versus the guys with the suits. They don't even have, as the Pakistan Pakistani Prime minister said, they don't even have the ability to communicate. None of them would ever dare get on a phone thinking that they're probably going to die if they do so. The President is trying to somehow thread a needle here without ruining the economy. That will not just destroy the regime, it would destroy an opportunity for the Iranian people to get out of from under the tyranny that sadly they've lived under forty seven years. Now. On the one hand, they acquiesced to the President's request. They didn't kill these eight women. That tells me, okay, they kind of half on a deal. But then to get them to bring their term sheet to the president one that would be acceptable. No nukes open the straight oh horror moves return the nuclear dust. They can't get there because of the intramural fighting. I do not fault the president for having a humanitarian side and a compassionate side, because he's right. The option to wipe him out is there at any moment that he wants it. I want your thoughts, Well, he's.
Speaker 2: Got to move soon because the worldwide economy is being harmed, which is what the Iranians are hoping for, that there'll be some kind of not capitulation, but backoff because of the countries that are getting hurt. She weighed in for the first time this week the Chinese leader. That's ongoing in the background. So I assume that scort Lee and I don't have a time that President Trump is going to have to make some moves because you just can't stalemate it with a looming recession, which is what the moors want. That's how they're fighting, and how long can you go with that? So you're correct that he doesn't want to destroy the society, the Persian society. But I'm not sure what the options are. I think something's gotta happen soon.
Speaker 1: Quick break more with all things self described simple man, all things Bill O'Reilly, all things O'Reilly or Bill O'Reilly dot com. As we continue, all right, we continue now. The one and only Bill O'Reilly showing up at nerd prom the Washington or the White House Correspondence didnner this weekend. My record will remain perfect. I am never I've never gone. I'm never going. The ideal maybe middle ground to me would be following the Reagan model when when President Reagan armed the Nicaragen freedom fighters, the Contra rebels, they were very successful when the when Reagan armed the moujah Hadeen in their fight with the former Soviet Union and provided them Stinger missiles that they ended up winning that war. Russia lost that war. The former Soviet Union lost that war. From my sources, I've learned that it's been very difficult to achieve that goal because of Cuds forces, Iranian Revolutionary Guards forces, because the Kurds are stealing whatever they can get their hands on. So that's been somewhat complicated. And if the Iranian people rise up against the military faction, they're just going to be mowed down, So that makes it even more complicated.
Speaker 2: The problem is that this is not a tough negotiation for the Kuds Force, for the Revolutionary Guard. All they have to do is allow weapons inspectors in. That's the primary goal of the Trump administration. Just to let the weapons inspectors from Austria go in on a regular basis and monitor what you are doing with your nukes and missiles. That's not unreasonable and it's easily done. Yet they will do so. Again, they're going to have to be kajoled to do it.
Speaker 1: And how you're word of the day, kajoled into doing it.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, that's what they're working on now.
Speaker 1: Well why all right, So to try to bring me into the mindset that they would stop the planned assassination, hanging execution of these eight women at their request to President Trump. And then on the other hand, they have this intramural battle going on and they have a very difficult means of communicating not only with us, but with each other, which is what the Pakistani Prime Minister has been telling us. So you're getting mixed signals left, right and sideways on what they want to have happen. The end result is the president can end this any day he wants. And I don't envy this decision for him, because I think I know how it's going to end, and I think he's trying to avoid it at all costs, and he'll pursue any possible avenue to prevent what is likely to end up happening.
Speaker 2: I don't disagree with that, but there's no downside to allowing the eight women to live. So that's not a hard decision.
Speaker 1: Well, if you're a radical Islamist, it is you've just given into a request from the President of the United States that is viewed as weakness to them. It's a death cult bill. They believe convert or die. They have no problems strapping bombs on their own kids and telling them to kill infidels and promising them seventy two virgins in heaven.
Speaker 2: But in this case, they don't want to die, and so I don't think that was a difficult decision to make for them. But the unbelievably hard decision is how you force them to let the weapons inspectors in, because that is a loss of face to them, they would lose credibility in the Arab world, particularly among the wah Hobbists. Now, I think it'll happen. You think it'll happen, but we don't know how it's going to happen, which is frustrating.
Speaker 1: I'm not frustrated. I want to be hopeful. I'm hoping for the best, but I'm anticipating the worst. Does that sound reasonable? Yeah?
Speaker 2: But you know the worst is dead civilians in the sand. And then you're going to see the upcry against Trump. And he knows that because look when you have all of Europe fitting this out, and I mentioned China, remember that's coming up pretty fast, that summit in Beijing. And then you have people like Senator Murphy in Connecticut. I mean, how horrible is that.
Speaker 1: I did a lot on it yesterday and the night before that. Horrible.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, this is a guy. I don't know what's matter with the people at Connecticut. This guy hates Trump more than he hates for Moas. He would rather have Trump lose than to MOA's win. That's what it's about.
Speaker 1: With this guy, Bill Bill. There are three groups of Americans that want that The Democratic Party the legacy media mob and these weirdo isolationists that would you know, have no problem handing off a nuclear arm derand to their kids and grandkids. And they are all meaningless voices to me because they lack all reason, all common sense. Mister O'Reilly, good luck at NERD, prom have fun. I've never been there, never will be there, and I'm sure you'll miss me. Uh, make your presence known, and some my best regards to all the jackasses you'll run into.
Speaker 2: All right, if you get a text from me, man you want to come up because I might need some martial arts.
Speaker 1: Guy, I can send my sense I mean, you can hire him, he'll come. I'm not going. I mean you you're basically begging me to go and defend you.
Speaker 2: Even if your pal is getting beat up by.
Speaker 1: Jake to that might be the only reason I would go if I if you really did need protection, I would go there and I'd kick some ass for you.
Speaker 2: There you go. That that's why we're going.
Speaker 1: All right, Bill O'Reilly all things Bill O'Reilly or billoreilly dot com. All right, now, this is a very special person we're going to put on first. Then we'll get to your calls eight hundred and nine to four one Sean, So today is take your child to Workday? Is that what they call Linda take your children to work day? Something like national take your kid to Workday? Okay? And I noticed that there it was one question to Hikeem Jeffries by some fake news CNN reporter and it was the Hikeem Jefferies. Why is the Democratic Party so miserably unpopular? It was like ten years old, it was great. So you brought your youngest son and it seems like it was yesterday when Liam was born with you to work today? Is that correct? Liam? Can you hear me?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: How old are you now? Liam? Wow? You're getting big and you love football? And I'm seeing videos are you playing football? You're really good at football? And now you know what it means to cross the plane in football? Right? Forget to cross the goal line?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: When you know that means you get a what a touchdown?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: If you kick a field gold? How many points is that three? And if you kick an extra point, how many points do you get for that kick? Okay? And if you get a touchdown, how many points do you get? Do you know that your mom does not know any of this, or, at least a year ago, did not was not able to answer any of those questions. Did you know that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, pretty bad? Right?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And yet she goes to most of your football games? Right yeah? Yeah? And what grade are you with now? Liam? Fifth grade? Wow? You're getting big. You're getting big. Do you like school?
Speaker 3: Kind of?
Speaker 1: Okay, that's a fair answer, Uh, kind of it? Not kind of you like being with your friends, but you don't like the school part, right, yeah, pretty much. And you like lunch period and you like jim and nothing else.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, you and I are exactly alike. I was exactly like you when I was your age, all right. So, by the way, at home, who's you know? If you're gonna get in trouble? Would you rather get in trouble by dad or mom?
Speaker 3: Mom?
Speaker 1: Really? If you want junk food, who are you gonna go to? Dad or mom?
Speaker 4: Dad?
Speaker 1: Who's funnier? Dad or Mom?
Speaker 6: Probably dead?
Speaker 1: What? Wow? That is fake news?
Speaker 7: Bro?
Speaker 1: Will you? Will you please leave this stop pressuring? You got to drive home? Mom? You better be careful. Why are you threatening your child? That's unfair. A number of years ago you probably don't remember you were on this program, and up to that point in your life, you had who had not tasted McDonald's french fries. Yeah, because your mom makes air fried french fries. Right, oh yeah, okay. And then finally I made it so that you could have McDonald's french fries. And I asked you about it on the air, and we have the tape of it. And when I asked you, I said, well, which french fries do you like better? You said, oh, by far McDonald's. Do you remember that?
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 1: If you have a choice today, what do you prefer McDonald's or Mom's French fries?
Speaker 3: Mom's French fries.
Speaker 1: We have put it to bead. At the very beginning, we said, you've got to tell the truth. Don't worry about your mom's feelings. You really do like McDonald's fries better, be honest, No, I like.
Speaker 3: Mom's French fries better. This is a good day. This is a victorious day national taking kid.
Speaker 1: What's happened is in the in the interceding five years, you have indoctrinated this poor young man into believing that air fried french fries tastes better than McDonald's french fries. And they don't.
Speaker 3: Football playing toxic masculinity conservative child.
Speaker 7: Who happens to like Apparently not, because no toxic masculinity guy is gonna choose air fried French fries over McDonald's french fries.
Speaker 1: They're pretty good. You have you ever been to Wendy's lamb Yep? Whose French fries you like better? Mom's or Wendy's mom's moms moms? Is your mom sitting there in front of you?
Speaker 3: I am not even next to him. I'm in a different position so I can talk on the mic.
Speaker 1: I'm not buying it. I think that's fake news, CNN, MSDNC News. I'm not buying it for a second. All right, How scary is your mom when she gets mad? Ten being the scariest on a scale of one to ten?
Speaker 3: Is she like a six or five.
Speaker 1: When she's really.
Speaker 3: Mad, eight in the half.
Speaker 1: When she's really really made and a half? It seems like a sliding scale here. Now, do you think your mom says words that are funny like coffee sauce talk New York? You think she has a little bit of an accent? Yeah, definitely, definitely. Yeah. All right, Liam, enjoy your day. You're a great young man. We're very proud of you. We're proud of your football. You are You're gonna do great things with your life. I can tell you that. Thank you. And there's no way am I going to believe that you like Mom's French fries better than McDonald's. You want to, you want to? You want to revise and extend your remarks on that.
Speaker 3: No, hold and strong. You know what I'm gonna do for you, schwann.
Speaker 1: Just have you ever had a quarter pound of sentence?
Speaker 3: There's a sentence?
Speaker 1: There is this thing on?
Speaker 3: Is it working?
Speaker 2: Hello?
Speaker 1: No, it's not.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna send the ones I make for you.
Speaker 1: Wait wait, well I can't hear it over all the talking, it's normal. Have you ever tried a McDonald's quarter pounder with cheese?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 1: Do you like it?
Speaker 3: Oh boy, that's my boy raising him right, this kid.
Speaker 1: Did your mom ever give you a cal shake?
Speaker 3: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: That would be a green a green shake.
Speaker 3: That's the one thing I have at Master. None of my kids are good greens eaters, except for Olivia. The boys just will not eat the greens.
Speaker 1: What about an orange shake? Is your mom ever giving you an orange shake count. Yeah, I mean, did she like make one at home?
Speaker 3: I don't think so.
Speaker 4: Well, think so.
Speaker 3: I don't think I ever have. I told him I'm going to make a pina coladas one of these days, virgin pinaicle.
Speaker 1: Next time I see you, Liam, we're going to McDonald's together, Okay, promise deal. Do you remember one day when your mom came home and she had all of those choo choo trains for you, Like she gave you like forty two choo trains? Oh not really, Little you don't remember getting a whole bunch of chewo choo trains at once.
Speaker 3: He was like three, He was a baby, a young baby baby.
Speaker 1: All right, Liam, have a great day with your mama today, okay, and always be a good listen to your mom and dad and your uncle Sean. Really you should listen to him the most. That's my advice. Eat more. McDonald's doesn't steak and eggs to our busy phones. Told fore it's eight hundred nine to four one Shaw Bill, Nevada. Next Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 6: Hi, Yeah, how you doing, Sean? Thanks for taking my call?
Speaker 1: Thank you. What's going on?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 6: I just noticed in you know, the recent weeks that people and commentators are kind of grappling and wrestling with. You know, is this a justified war? And I think it's more than justified. I mean, I think it's righteous. I think that America is on the morally correct side of a holy war. And it's a holy war by the way that people have chose to forget or pretend it doesn't exist anymore, but it very much does. And I think that, you know, whether or not people want to admit it, that's that's I mean, it's freedom versus bondage too. I think that's really the core of the conflicts.
Speaker 1: Listen, It's an ideological war in the sense that you have radical Islamis that believe in convert or die. I think they are on if there's a holy wards on their side. They think God is compelling them to kill innocent men, women, and children and will reward them with seventy two virgins in heaven. You can't have a rational discussion with madness. That is madness. And you know, I spoke to I spoke to a couple of people that with the highest degree of clearance, and I just asked them one question without them revealing anything to me, and they all say the same thing, Sean. The president had no choice. That's it. And that's what Steve Woodcoff told me and on this radio programming on TV. The president had no choice here and for those that would be willing to live in a world with a nuclear arm Dran, for our children and grandchildren. I have nothing to say to stupid I just don't. I have no patience for them. All right, billreciate the call. Kevin, Texas, God bless Texas. What's up Kevin?
Speaker 2: Hi?
Speaker 5: Sean, how are you?
Speaker 1: I'm good? What's going on?
Speaker 5: Breading the needle is exactly what I wanted to ask you about, because I think the one thing that President Trump cannot do is to turn ninety two million Iranians into ninety two million Iranian refugees. Right has to remain habitable. If I won't ask you how you think it's going to end, because you said you think you know. But if that were the case, where would they go? I just don't think. I think it has to remain a habitagable country.
Speaker 1: Look, I'm hoping for a negotiated settlement that would work, but one that meets the President's conditions. Otherwise it's not going to work in the long run. I'm hopeful we can get somewhere at that point. However, I'm a realist. I think the odds are lower, and I think their radicalism, they're indoctrination will in the end probably prevent them from doing the smart thing for themselves. They don't care about the people in their country already, they've been oppressing them for forty seven years, and so I have hope. However, realistically, I'm expecting the worst. I'm hoping for the best, expecting the worst.
Speaker 5: Oh here's my sperit If the Democrat Party gets back into power, if they wouldn't invite this publy gonna sound terrible. They would invite these refugees here because the only country that has immigration laws that we apparently don't enforced.
Speaker 1: We're not taking in ninety million people, but there would be a worldwide need for massive humanitarian assistance, especially in the short term, probably longer than we'd all like, and probably an effort. If they can replace the radicals that have been in power and they're totally wiped out, there probably would be a new formation of government and we probably would aid in a bet in the rebuilding of their economy through their oil industry, and you know, with the best, brightest, smartest minds from around the world, that probably can be done fairly expeditiously. It would be the It would not be the best case scenario, but probably a very possible one. I think there's no doubt about it. Kevin, appreciate you man, Thank you eight hundred nine four one. Sean, if you want to be a part of the program, let's say hi to Dave and Maryland. Dave, how are you glad you called? Sir?
Speaker 4: Hi? Sean, I just want to express you know, we're to standstill with this blockade. And the original thing that Trump said was to take out all the oil fields, and then he realized we can't do that because they have no economy. Then so he went to the bridges and the electric plants, and then they line their children and mothers along the bridges and electric plants. We can't announce what we're going to do. These people won't negotiate, and we got like a tenth of their nuclear that we want to hand to us and have inspectors. Here's my idea. We simply don't announce anything, and we bomb five oil plants. We take them out, and then in three or two days. We don't let them know which ones they'll be. They put all the women and children on the bridges, and then we're going to buy two or three days, we're going to take out five more oil plants. They have one hundred and fifty operating oil plants currently, and they have two hundred that aren't operating because they're broke and they can't open them. You have to hit them in their economy. The next couple of days, you're going to hit five more. So now you've knocked out fifteen of their oil production, fifteen oil areas. Now they're ten percent of their revenues are gone. So what my suggestion is you simply say that are you ready to give us that uranium and have the inspectors. You don't tell them this is a deal, and you have five days. They don't care. I mean, what you'll simply do then is restart the process. You'll bomb five more, and there's one hundred and fifty of them. You can do them anywhere, and Israel can help or anybody else that wants to. We take out five more, and then another three to two days we take out five more. Now we're up to twenty percent of your oil capacity and that's what two and a half three weeks, we can do it. And then they generally.
Speaker 1: No, actually, we could do that in about twenty minutes total.
Speaker 4: True, that's true, but the gradual it makes them.
Speaker 1: Think, listen, I like your idea. I think you'd be sending message after message after message without wiping it out. At once. You're saying, okay, here's ten percent gone, twenty percent gone, thirty percent gone. Do you really want us to go all the way? And each moment they'd be given a moment of truth that they have to face and a reality that they've been unwilling to face. However, it is a death cult. This is where a lot of people make their mistake. You think you can reason with indoctrinated, brainwashed radical Islamist and you're not under Many don't understand their mindset. At some point, you would think, with three tiers of leadership wiped out, maybe this tier would think I don't want to die. But in their mindset, they think that you know, seventy two virgins await them, so they might go for the full hundred percent, which is sad, It just it just this is why the comparison the Nazi comparison. If you can neutralize Hitler before he kills millions, would you be wise to do it? Because that's what we're doing here. And I talk to people that have the highest security clearances and they all tell me the same thing. The president had no choice anyway, my friend, I like your thinking. I really do all right, Quick break right back to our phones. It's toll free eight hundred and nine four one sean our number if you want to be a part of the program.