Speaker 1: The following is a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club. Cowboys This He's talking Cowboys straining live from.
Speaker 2: The Dallas Cowboys World Course at the Star in Frisco. Don't take burgers here. Let's got kitson pastown.
Speaker 3: And now your hosts Isaiah standback, Patrick Walker, Josh Rodriguez and Kyle Yeomans.
Speaker 4: Fridays here, loud and clear talking cowboys.
Speaker 2: Bring the gear is say.
Speaker 4: Is fire cow shops peir no see Josh scrore in there from.
Speaker 5: The top ropes down, we dive.
Speaker 2: Every staff keeps.
Speaker 4: Us say it with your chest reading cowboys rolling on me because browbreading subfie bring the cloud say you with you test.
Speaker 2: It's just staying with your chest. Friday and Happy Halloween.
Speaker 6: You're talking Cowboys, presented by Black Rifle Coffee Company, live from the Star in Fristco, Texas. In the studio, Welcome in everybody. We've got Patrick noc Walker, Josh Rodriguez, Isaiah stand back with Chris Bean in the back.
Speaker 7: I'm Kyle Yeoman, So glad you're with us. Welcome in everybody, Yeah, Happy Halloween. What an intro by Chris bean in the back there to get us all started fire. I was wondering if it would be the same, say it with your Just Friday Show open.
Speaker 2: But I should have known that. I should have known better.
Speaker 8: It's gonna be oky, buddy, See Beezy in a bet, see Beezy well done. There's a severe deficiency here. You don't have the best Halloween candy.
Speaker 2: What's that? Reese is my friend? Yeah, I didn't grab a bag. I should have. I know. I'm sorry.
Speaker 7: You got another bag. I've got another bag that I didn't throw anywhere. Also, it's really funny. I'm looking at this television monitor that's to my left, and Kyle Brandt is also a referee on Good Morning Football.
Speaker 2: Bobby, So both Kyle both Kyle's.
Speaker 7: I guess that Isaiah Standback works with on a regular basis.
Speaker 2: Do you work with any other Kyles?
Speaker 8: No, that's all of Kyle's. I'm just wondering if I was on that show this morning, what would I have dressed.
Speaker 2: Well, you would have probably worn a steadfast fit. No, I am a black pumpkin, Kyle. Yeah, whatever, a black pumpkin shut. That's what we went. All the things, all black popeking, black pomp silent. I'm that's hilarious. Stop it.
Speaker 5: I don't know about that one, but Jim, I don't know, Jim.
Speaker 2: Is our stream up by the way, Josh it should be looks like it's not. Oh no, don't talk about my web. I mean they're looking for the tree. She gave him the tree. Yeah, that's not Josh's side. Come on, Fatica and we gotta get us get our stream up and rolling.
Speaker 7: Welcome in talking cowboys. We've got of course, get your popcorn ready with Josh Rodriguez coming up here in a couple of segments.
Speaker 5: That's today.
Speaker 2: That is today shocker what I forgive it a.
Speaker 9: Stand up and show to people, show off the yeah, yep, they're yeah.
Speaker 7: Wait, smile for the camera there and that'll be your uh, that'll be the thumbnail.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 8: I got one thing to say. I need I need you to take a picture. And you take a picture standing next to Brandon Aubrey butter.
Speaker 2: But that's pretty good. That's good. So are you buying time until the stream is up?
Speaker 7: No news and notes because we're on the app. So we're streaming on the app. It's just not up on YouTube and some of the other spots.
Speaker 8: All right, So news and notes, let's jump right into the injury report. First injury report of the week, even though it was Thursday, because the Cowboys have a Monday night game. As you will know, Elijah Clark, we already expect that he's going to miss this game. He could potentially be back for the Raiders game, given that next week is to buy. Brian schotten Hummer did say a couple of weeks quote unquote, that will put him on track for Las Vegas.
Speaker 2: Let's see if that's the case.
Speaker 8: Jack Samborne was ruled out at the last moment in Denver with a growing injury. He did not participate in practice yesterday. He was doing re have work with the rehab group. He's not trending at the moment to ward playing. Let's see if that remains the case. Donovan Wilson, he was with the rehab group as well with that elbow and shoulder injury. He did not participate yesterday. We will see if he begins trending in the right direction. But so far, not so good for a safety unit that desperately needs guys and they just don't have them. So I will say pause to that point. Related to bar I should say Zion Childerns and we said that he's not a safety, but they had him with the safeties yesterday.
Speaker 2: Huh interesting who that our chat did we will chat?
Speaker 8: Is us an extension of our show as far as everyone else, you know, definitely no bad news.
Speaker 2: Hurry win.
Speaker 8: Marvion Overshown limited uh in practice yesterday update. I know some fans because we provide information at the Marvion Overshown left practice during the media port to be evaluated for whatever it was. At the moment we didn't know, but turned out to be just a thumb issue, minor issue. And I was told that he returned to practice and he was bouncing around and making tackles and you know, doing tomorrow and overshone things. So click bab there was a lot of clickbait going on yesterday.
Speaker 10: That's why Marvin Overston leaves practice. Everyone's like, wait a second.
Speaker 8: Yeah, see, that's why you have to provide context. That's why if you follow that voice at the Star, because I I tweeted the picture of him leaving and directly beneath it, I said, no, no, limp.
Speaker 2: He was not limping.
Speaker 8: So we were just waiting to see what the information was and then we got the new information. So make sure you're following the right folks like Josh Rodriguez and a stand back is an IG guy, he's not a Twitter guy.
Speaker 2: Kyle Yeomans is both.
Speaker 8: He's all over the world, and I am not an IG guy, although I am on IG.
Speaker 2: I am an ex guy. So there's that.
Speaker 8: But as far as the injury report, no other bad news, Savone revel limited, just that demo was they're making progress, Tyler Smith limited, you know, no issue was there. Perry on Winfrey's second day back at practice. We'll see if you know, he gets a shot this week or if he does not. Cooper BB full participant, love to hear it that for BB full participant.
Speaker 2: Maybe four four B before b B.
Speaker 8: So it sounds like Cooper b B is indeed on track to return, as the coaching staff in front office predicted that he would be.
Speaker 2: I like those words, Yes, sure you do.
Speaker 8: Everyone else was a full participant, with the exception of one year Thomas, and I saved him for last just to give more info on where he is. So I spoke with one year both yesterday. Oh that's nice, I r S it's nice.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 8: Man, he's on restriction for that. Black can't be a black pumpkin. Can't be a black pump.
Speaker 2: Why what what?
Speaker 11: What?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 2: You sound like the U? I L right now? What do we That's bad? For those that know that that's bad, I'm not I'm not playing it. Had a conversation not at this point in the week, not at this point in the show.
Speaker 7: Don't at this point you know what you're talking about with your lower third under It's been a tough year, guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, let's move on. This is what I work with. Yeah, and I love it.
Speaker 8: So I had a conversation with one Yea Thomas about the migraines. Uh, and he told me that he is now for the first time in the past couple of weeks, he is, in his words, he's stacking good days, which is to say that he's going now multiple days without suffering another migraine. So he said that there has been several days the problem was is he would have a good day and then they would return, and then he'd have a good day, and then they return and heat suffer ford for a couple of days. And so the medical staff has been waiting for consistency from him. So he said yesterday that this week he's had multiple days of no migraines. He's trained, he's training in the right direction per one year Thomas. But you know, all we can do is hope that he continues to do so. So that's the latest on one year Thomas with full context.
Speaker 2: But yeah, that's the.
Speaker 8: Injury report for for yesterday with the Cowboys. Jonathan Wilson not trended in the right direction, Jack Sandboyd not trending in the right direction. Elijah Clark, we already anticipate he's going to be ruled out now.
Speaker 7: Coach Schottenheimer was was on one oh five three the Fan this morning talking with Bobby Bell, Sean Cherief, and r J.
Speaker 2: Choppy. Really one of the biggest conversations I took.
Speaker 7: Away with it was what he had to say about penalties and the Cowboys currently bottom five in the NFL when it comes to pre snap penalties, they're about middle of the road whenever it comes to post snap penalties.
Speaker 2: But penalties I've actually got away.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so when it comes to penalties, of course, it's stuck out to me this morning. Since I am a referee, I have layers of this costume I reveal at the in the start of the second segment.
Speaker 2: Yo, and no, not that type of what if there's a I mean, not that type of all right, but you know, isaiaht the pasties continued.
Speaker 7: Of course, penalties were a big conversation this past week. But have they really been as big of an issue throughout the season as to what happened in Denver compared to what happened in Denver?
Speaker 2: Penalties? Yeah, yeah, how much do you feel like it was terrible? Stick out though?
Speaker 8: I mean it was terrible. This is pre snap penalties. Those are just there forgivable. Yeah, those are the ones that bother you if you're a coach. The in game penalties, of course, Okay, hey like competitiveness, is that right, So sometimes you know, you hold on a little bit longer, or you accidentally grab a face mask or whatever it might be. Those are competition fouls that you can coach up. But in terms of pre snap penalties, those are just those are those are just lack of attention to detail or mental errors or whatever like, those are just inexcusable.
Speaker 2: That's how coaches feel about that.
Speaker 8: If you guys have any questions about that, just as the Miami game last night, because McDaniels almost you never see him get out of character, and he almost blew a gasket on a fourth and one call when they were right tackle had a false start. Those are the things that just literally drive you insane. I think back to when I was playing with Jacksonville. We were playing against the New England Patriots. We were you know, that should not have been a ball game, but it was a ballgame. We had practiced all week long that the defensive line of the New England Patriots were going to do a shift call right before you snapped the ball. They're gonna, hey, they're gonna right before you snap the ball in the middle of your kids, they're gonna say move right, and the whole D line would shift over right, they would change their their alignment.
Speaker 2: But you knew it was coming.
Speaker 8: We literally practiced it all week long, and we get in that situation.
Speaker 2: We're in the ball game.
Speaker 8: We're on the in the in the black zone and in lo and behold, we're in the huddle.
Speaker 2: We're like, look out for the shift call. Look out for the move call. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: Like it's coming. They're like Okay, ready break, we get up to the line of scrimmage, right eightieh move one of our dudes, bro just And from that point the entire game shifted. The entire game went from us being competitive, being confident, to us being backed up the field goal. Like you know, it just changed the entire dynamic of the game. So because the one person's lack of attention to detail and focus, it compromises the entire team. Yeah, it's it's it's been a problem. I mean, it stood out more in the Denver game, but if you go back and look at the other games, it's it's it's been one of the few consistent things the Cowboys have been doing on a weekly basis. Is self inflicted wounds and pre stapped penalties are just unforgivable. And while that's true, it's also true that you know, things like unsportsmanlike conduct after the play is over. That's also immaturity, that right, that's unforgivable as well, Like you are. These are the types of penalties between like the unsportsmanlike conducts and the pre snaps, they're so unnecessary. So when you hear Schottenheimer say to one oh five three the fan, when you're talking about combative penalties and penalties and the heat of the moment and things like that. Okay, he can live with that. I can live competition foul, Yeah, competition files. I can live with that as a competitor. But when it comes to you you're an offensive line, mean, you know the snap it's a self you know the snapcot how are they able to draw you off? When you know the snapcout right and when the whistle's blown, the whistle's blown.
Speaker 2: Like, I understand the adrenaline of it.
Speaker 8: I get it, but learn, like you said, immaturity, learn how to drop the gears, you know what I mean. So those types of penalties have unfortunately been just one of the things that have stuck in the Cowboys. It's usually lacking the focus or emotional intelligence, you know, a lack of focus or lack of emotional intelligence. Those are usually the two culprits as to why people get pre snap or post snap penalties.
Speaker 2: Those are the two areas.
Speaker 10: And like, like you're talking about attention to detail, like lining up in the neutral zone is it's a whole another thing, and it's so frustrating when you're watching it's like, clearly you're over the line.
Speaker 5: And you have to have your own checks and balances.
Speaker 10: You have to cross your own t srap and be manageable of yourself in that moment. And it's the trajectory is going really wrong here, because when we started the season off against the Eagles, I think we had four penalties and I was like, this seems like a change in what Schottenheimer is doing.
Speaker 5: And then now we've kind of burded it back.
Speaker 10: But it's like you still have a lot of the same personnel that we're making those mistakes to begin with. So you know, it's just kind of going back to old habits and we've seen that as far as the secondary goes to miscommunicating in the back, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: It's just there's a lot of those things.
Speaker 10: Are cropping up again, Whereas Shody was trying to instill this over the offseason, and I don't know if it's necessarily clicking yet and if it will click until you get new personnel.
Speaker 7: And when you think about the James Houston lining up in the neutral zone, that would have been a stop. Yeah, that was the defense you stop early in the game when you were already leading three to nothing. And then instead they go down and they score and they put up fourteen on answered that was.
Speaker 5: A stop after the interception that you had on the drive PreO.
Speaker 2: And that's a checklist thing, right.
Speaker 8: So like in that particular scenario where we're talking about James Houston lining up in a neutral zone typically as a D lineman or a wide receiver or tight end as flexed out, whatever it might be. You come and you look down the line a scrimmage, you look at the referee r The referee gives you an indication whether or not you're good or not. Right, So there you go. So it gives you indication whether or not you're good or not. That's a part of your checklist. I line up, I look, I confirm, then I go on to the play. But what happens is you get into the flow of the game and you start bypassing that checklist. There's no different than you cooking, right, There's a certain steps that you take and every so often you forget that one step and you're like, dang, it just messed up, right, Yeah, So I those penalties will happen. You just can't be a repeat offender. So though he that penalty did hurt in that moment, I can understand that he just bypassed the checklist, right cause there's times where you line up as a receiver and you you're I'm focused on the play and focus on my quarterback and focus on the secondary. I didn't check to make sure that I'm good because I've done this a thousand times over.
Speaker 5: And do you know what that says to me?
Speaker 10: That says that you're pressing and there's a lack of confidence there.
Speaker 8: Maybe, but it says that for the sporadic offenders, But for the repeat offenders, it says that you're just not You're just not getting there.
Speaker 2: You're either not.
Speaker 8: Locked in repeat offenders, right, So that's why to the repeat offenders, I mean, right after that game, I literally asked Brian Schottenheimer, at what point does it go from you simply speaking to these guys about it to policing it with playing time at positions that you can afford to do it. So if if there were a safety that we're doing it, you don't have a luxury. You just got to really try to gamer it.
Speaker 5: But Thomas is currently sitting on the bench.
Speaker 8: Like before defensive end. For example, if you have a particular defensive end that continually weekly gets you these penalties, and you have guys that you want to get more reps to. At what point do you start policing this with playing time.
Speaker 10: But we were just talking about yesterday, how like the defensive ends are not getting You're not getting anywhere with that position right now.
Speaker 5: So it's like if you take one of.
Speaker 2: That, now you're moving backwards because you yeah, exactly, But.
Speaker 10: If you're taking one of the reliable question mark elements out of there, I mean, what do you do?
Speaker 5: That's what I said questionable, But it's quotation.
Speaker 2: You said you had a defender.
Speaker 8: When I was playing in here in Dallas, we had to repeat false starter on habitual line stuff. His name was Flozell Adams. Flow every year would lead the league and fall starts pre snap penalties. But he was Flow, and he was so dominant that you're like take it Flow. You just kind of just wrote it off like he's gonna get you one. Good for one's good for one again, game goes for Doug Free. Free always a penalty magnet as well. But it's like some guys are so dominant and you just understand, like it's gonna happen. It's gonna happen, all right, that's his one. He looks at you like, yeah, that's my one. All right, here we go.
Speaker 7: I love what you guys are talking about when it comes to accountability. But even listening to Shoddy this morning on the fan, he mentioned that it isn't always on the player. Sometimes it's as simple as the coaches need to tell a guy to get back, or it's as simple as he said.
Speaker 2: It all starts with me. He's the one that's trying to take accountability. That starts with the player.
Speaker 7: But when exactly with the pre snap penalties and some of those things, the coaching staff can only do so much from twenty five yards away depending on where they are on I'm not.
Speaker 2: Putting a lot of weight on a James Houston one.
Speaker 8: Like I know it was a big penal, but that that's just you're trying to take, trying to You're trying to you're trying to get every inch that you can at that position to try to get again counties all season.
Speaker 2: He's not Yeah, he's not fit. So for those that are out there like throwing at him, like using that term, yeah, I.
Speaker 8: Just think it's I think it's it's the world for sure. It's it's just as us to talk.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Gregory said Kyle.
Speaker 7: Missing a yellow flag for this second. I looked for one this morning when I stopped to get all the candy. I looked for one, and I could not find a I know, I know the racism.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I couldn't find a yellow flag. Closer.
Speaker 7: We're gonna get all right, let's get into our college football minute, Georgia.
Speaker 2: What do they got this week? Mister Patrick will.
Speaker 8: Walker from one of the oldest rivalries in all the football So coming up to buy a week It's time to go to Jacksonville and handle those Gators.
Speaker 2: Baby, largest cocktail party some mean.
Speaker 8: So I need y'all to go down to Jacksonville and handle business.
Speaker 2: Hunker down, Harry God, that's the name of the rivalry. I say. Cocktail is a legitimate thing. It really is. Oh and by the way, Shoddy Smith, that might be what you're drinking.
Speaker 5: I believe it's cocktail.
Speaker 2: It's not okay, but that's Schottenheimer, Shamar James. This weekend, come see me, ah, Florida guys, Florida guys, Florida guys. All right, what's you dubbed doing well you dubbed last week.
Speaker 8: Took care of business against the Maryland whether the Turpins or something like that. Whatever, Maryland, they're fast. It doesn't matter what their name is.
Speaker 2: He's from Fort Worth. So now I was a little.
Speaker 8: Premature last week when I said that the that the Huskies were gonna go against the Badgers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you were. It doesn't matter.
Speaker 8: Now we're there. Okay, now we're here. We have the Badgers. Is the battle of the W's baby, Wisconsin versus Washington. We're gonna hammer it. We're gonna take care of it. We're we're actually on the road where we've been playing relatively well.
Speaker 7: Camp randall jump around. It's one of the best environments so all of college football. North Texas takes on Navy tomorrow.
Speaker 2: It's good.
Speaker 7: It's the only FBS game this week that has two teams with seven wins or more so, North Texas seven and one.
Speaker 2: Navy is seven to zero. They're both receiving votes in the AP Top twenty five.
Speaker 7: So if whoever wins that game has a good shot at being ranked in the AP Top twenty five, which would be the most North Texas thing to do is win this game, and then they're ranked in the AP Top twenty five, but they don't get a number next to their name because this next week is when the college football playoff rankings come out and the AP doesn't matter anymore, and so it would be the most North Texas thing possible. But so Christen big game on the docket, and it looks like it's getting close to another sellout for dak Q Stadium.
Speaker 8: What does you and t do? Will Oh versus? What does Navy do?
Speaker 2: I love that you asked this question.
Speaker 7: North Texas has the number one passing offense in the country right now.
Speaker 2: How mu high school football do he you play? He had zero starts as a varsity.
Speaker 7: Quarterback, Drew Mastermaker zero varsity starts, got picked up by head coach Eric Morris at a camp, came on as a preferred walk on, and broke the American Conference single game passing record last week with six hundred and eight passing yard. He's the country and thrown he is number one passing offense. Navy they are almost They're in the one hundreds when it comes to rankings of past defense. But flip it, Navy has a top five rushing attack in all of college football, and North Texas is in the one hundreds of rankings in run defense, so it's gonna get real.
Speaker 2: It's like a top offense versus a top defense.
Speaker 7: This might get Both teams can play some defense. Both teams are great in turnover margins.
Speaker 2: And it's strong. They're strong year a week.
Speaker 7: It's gonna be a really good game Tomorrow eleven o'clock on ESPN two is when it starts from dak Q Stadium, so be sure.
Speaker 2: What if you have YouTube TV.
Speaker 10: But it's also a big weekend for Film School University, did you guys?
Speaker 2: Yes, I want to hear about it.
Speaker 10: I mean, I mean if you guys didn't go to Film School University, you know it's Halloween time.
Speaker 5: They're a screen. He's abundant.
Speaker 10: Guys, go watch your favorite horror movie in a theater, local repertory theater if you will. You want to know the most insufferable thing about art school. Halloween dude, Seriously going to school with a bunch of art students.
Speaker 5: I'm Halloween dude. Yeah, that's pretty rough.
Speaker 10: Man's all right, Lego lists, get out of my face.
Speaker 5: It's always like.
Speaker 2: Lord of the Rings. That's good. Go to it. Yep, there you go. Go it, dude.
Speaker 7: All right, when we come back, we've got one of your favorite news segments here on Talking Cowboys.
Speaker 2: Rodriguez, Get me a popcorn? Ready? This is gonna be a just one more Talking Cowboys right after this. I'm home.
Speaker 8: Hey, mom, before you ask, I've done my homework and the dishwashers unloading.
Speaker 11: Nice?
Speaker 2: Hey, can you he hon? Yes, I've got the finale ready to play. Here's your wine. Wow? Isn't it nice not having to ask? We think so.
Speaker 12: That's why if there's a network interruption, at and T will proactively credit you for a full day of service guarantee credit for fiber downtime last in twenty minutes or more, or for wireless down time asking sixty minutes some more caused by a single incident impact ten more to hours. Strict as an exclusions apply s att dot com slash guarantee for details.
Speaker 7: If you're looking for fresh American roasted coffee that gives back, you need to head to your local grocery store and pick up a bag of Black Rifle coffee. That's right, America's coffee is now available in the coffee aisle of a grocery store near you. Black Rifle Coffee Company is veteran founded with a mission to give back to those brave men and women who have served our nation. Every bag box or can you purchase help support that mission. Head to your local grocery store and roast yourself some Black Rifle Coffee today.
Speaker 13: Every day begins with a promise, a promise to work hard and to build a future. That's why we're here providing the tools, expertise, and John Deere equipment you have relied on for generations to help you get the.
Speaker 2: Job done right.
Speaker 4: We're with you.
Speaker 13: That's our promise to you because no matter the project or the owen's you're facing.
Speaker 2: Where were you? Where are you united? How's it going? You see that Cowboys game?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: I watched.
Speaker 8: I've been seeing some good things totally. They have some talent, you up, some great talent and they got some fight hoping this is the year me too. Oh I'm Cody. By the way, I'm Travis.
Speaker 2: Nice to meet you. Travis, Go Cowboys Go.
Speaker 14: Cowboys make a new friend based solely on their shirt choice. What would you like the power to do? Bank of America, the official bank of the Dallas Cowboys, Corpywright twenty twenty five, Bank of America Corporation.
Speaker 2: To Talking Cowboys.
Speaker 7: Back here on Talking Cowboys presented by Black Rifle Coffee Company, the official coffee of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 2: This segment is brought to you by in.
Speaker 7: Visi Line, the official smile of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 2: To stay safe holiday.
Speaker 10: But not after you eat your popcorn. You don't want to go to the visil line right after you.
Speaker 2: No, you don't want to get a little dicey there after.
Speaker 5: I don't even know.
Speaker 2: After you got to brush your teeth, like three or five business day. Yeah, you got to brush your teeth. I don't think we don't eat.
Speaker 5: We don't eat with them.
Speaker 7: You take them out to you and take them out. It's it's really not as bad as it sounds. I loved it, visil Line, I really did. I'm not just saying that either.
Speaker 5: And you have perfect teeth to show for it.
Speaker 2: Look, it was great. It was one of the first things I did when I started doing TV. And They're real mm was that And they're real they are real there Now he can't play in movies because it's teeth too perfect?
Speaker 5: Is that a thing that's definitely not.
Speaker 8: I was about to say it was on these people lately, the world of veneers.
Speaker 2: Nowadays it's looking like the masks. There's a lot of teeth just to keep that you know, gnarliness to them.
Speaker 7: All right, let's get into one of the best news sections.
Speaker 5: We'll freaking go absolutely, go Beamer.
Speaker 2: Get your popcorn.
Speaker 10: It's a bold prediction segment and it's all horror this week, guys, because it is Halloween, I have three three movies, and because there are too many of them, I will only give each of you one ticket.
Speaker 5: Nice Isaiah, one ticket.
Speaker 8: I did that last you always always fighting against this guy.
Speaker 5: Three tickets Number one planner.
Speaker 2: I'm a planner.
Speaker 5: How about Kyler duty zombies?
Speaker 10: Last week the Dallas Couples linebackers look like the walking dead, and now they face a different kind of nightmare, a tall task, tall not being the operative word, as they try to contain Kyler Murray. But this week, Shamar James and Merris Lee, if I'll step up as the zombie slayers and keep the Kyler virus kivid, if you will from spreading staff prediction is Kyler Murray is sacked three plus times.
Speaker 7: Okay, three plus sacks Sacks. I like Kyler Duty Zombies.
Speaker 2: That's fun, pretty good, it's good. There are a lot of levels to that word. Place. Yeah, I'm trying not to Two Muskittles.
Speaker 5: He's a bit of a game.
Speaker 2: He's so good.
Speaker 5: I know it's not a movie, all right.
Speaker 10: Number two, the McBride of Frankenstein.
Speaker 5: He's alive.
Speaker 2: He's alive.
Speaker 5: In the red zone.
Speaker 10: Trey McBride has been a monster terrorizing defenses as of late. He's going up against the worst defense in the league and it sounds un good. Bob m McBride with one hundred yards receiving and two touchdowns.
Speaker 2: Oh, two of them things.
Speaker 5: Two of them things. Ouch, that's the Stafford double. But it's all right.
Speaker 10: Fear no more or fear more, depending on the movie you want to see. Because we got Rosemary's Bbe How do you like that one? With Cooper Beebees returning to the lineup, the Cowboys will be able to lean on the run and reinforce the pocket from Arizona's dynamic defensive front. Dallas rushes for one hundred and fifty plus yards. Enjoy your tricks and treats this weekend, boys, because we got some work to do.
Speaker 5: On Monday night. Get your me ready because it's going to be a.
Speaker 2: Show tricks with the bbes. Oh, Rosemary's Bean. I just think this was the first thing I thought, But it's instead it's Cooper beb Like I remember that.
Speaker 7: That was the first thing I thought of when you said Rosemary's bebe And it's just.
Speaker 2: It's like smiling. That's where. Yeah, what do you think? No, why would you ask?
Speaker 13: Why?
Speaker 8: Just asking why would you open the door? Oh my god, the porch exactly, this is your fault.
Speaker 10: It's your fault the front door, turn the porch light off.
Speaker 2: See, but that's not what happens in horror movies. You gotta you gotta go explode. I cannot, like, what are you doing?
Speaker 15: What is.
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 5: Three movies to She was from Fellas.
Speaker 2: It was the first Give us the three again.
Speaker 10: Kyler Duty, Zombies, the McBride, Frankenstein, and Rosemary's.
Speaker 8: Bb I think the U Kyler Duty's He's gonna get it.
Speaker 15: That's the way you emphasize Kyler Kyler Duty.
Speaker 10: He's gonna get sacked three or more time, three or more times, he'll get backed behind the line of scrimmers three or more time.
Speaker 2: You should have made that one number two.
Speaker 8: Hey, I'm going I think the I think the latter two are more likely. Unfortunately, I think it is possible for tread McBride to him non game against this defense. Kyler Murray is a quarterback. I remember what you said, twenty one games, only three touchdowns.
Speaker 5: Remember, but now he knows he has a weapon.
Speaker 8: It's been a due dude, I know. But I'm going with Rosemary's BB. Rosemary's Bebe.
Speaker 2: I'm going Bobe.
Speaker 8: I think I think the return of Cooper Bby to this lineup helps get the guys back one track in the trenches, helps with Javonte Williams being able to have lanes to run through.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I'm going with Rosemary's Bby.
Speaker 10: And that means Dallas rushes for one hundred and fifty plus yards in this game. And according to Nick Eatman, as long as you run for one hundred twenty six plus yards per game, the Dallas Cobbys will.
Speaker 5: Win the game. Interesting.
Speaker 10: That's That's that's been the stat through the year. They rush for more than one hundred and twenty six yards, they win.
Speaker 7: I'm struggling between Rosemary's BB and Kyler Duty Zombies.
Speaker 2: Those are the two that shows stupid. I love it. You're right. When are we Everence again? You gotta get it in.
Speaker 5: He's like at the ESPN broadcast, he's not talking.
Speaker 2: Cout, welcome into talking cowboys.
Speaker 7: We are deciding between Kyler Duty Zombies taking on or Rosemary's Baby.
Speaker 2: Damn it.
Speaker 7: Oh, I'm gonna go with Kyler Duty's. I think I think there's a good opportunity for Dallas to just catch him one of these days.
Speaker 5: Is not going to spur buffoonery. He's gonna listen one even what the hell are they do?
Speaker 2: I hope today's that day.
Speaker 7: So he calls us into the principal's office and Isaiah's a black pumpkin, You're popcorn.
Speaker 2: I'm a referee, and I'm an innocent man. Patrick's just off to the side. Well, don't know, worry about I get enough conversation.
Speaker 5: I don't know about that.
Speaker 2: But which which ticket with you? Buie, Josh, take it with.
Speaker 5: You Rosemary's BB.
Speaker 10: For one hundred and fifty plus yards going to the Rosemary's.
Speaker 5: Rosemary's BB will be by pick. That's the movie.
Speaker 2: I'm going.
Speaker 5: That's the matinee for me on a Monday.
Speaker 2: I like it. I like it, maryod stuff, y'all don't google that, No, don't do it.
Speaker 5: We'll be for the show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what you'll get.
Speaker 5: That's the results, of course.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's what's gonna pop up.
Speaker 7: All right, Give us a call eight eight eight eight five five two two nine seven part of our pick'am segment. Come up to eight eight eight eight five five two two nine seven if you want to join the show.
Speaker 2: On the Halloween edition of our Super Spooky.
Speaker 7: Hick'em segments, Patrick Josh Isaiah Beemer in the back of Kyle Yeomans will be back at a moment with more talking Cowboys.
Speaker 2: How's it going You see that Cowboys game?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: I watched.
Speaker 8: I've been seeing some good things totally. They have some talent. You have some great talent, and they got some fight hoping this is the year me too.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm Cody. By the way, I'm Travis. Nice to meet you. Travis. Go Cowboys Go. Cowboys make a new.
Speaker 14: Friend based solely on their shirt choice. What would you like the power to do? Bank of America, the official bank of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 2: Copyright twenty twenty five. Bank of America Corporation, if.
Speaker 16: You shout how about them Cowboys, you have that undeniable passion that's the heart of Cowboys Nation. And if you like to drink Doctor Pepper, you love the unique blend of its twenty three flavors. Together, you're one of a kind fandom paired with the one of a kind taste of a delicious ice cold Doctor Pepper is the game day lineup that can't be beat better yet, Gather your Cowboys and Doctor Pepper fan friends to watch the next game and crack open a delicious ice cold Doctor Pepper for everyone.
Speaker 5: The wins will be even taste here. It's a pepper thing.
Speaker 7: It's the official men's skincare brand of the Dallas Cowboys, Jack Black, and right now Cowboys fans can get fifteen percent off their seventy five dollars order, plus because every deal needs a playmaker, your order will include a free five piece skincare set and free shipping. The Jack Black Playmaker is four of Jack's favorites and a full sized intense therapy lipball. Make a play for the playmaker at Getjack Black dot com. Slash Cowboys with the co Cowboys vip. That's get Jack Black dot com. Slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys VIP.
Speaker 8: I'm home, Hey mom, Before you ask, I've done my homework and the dishwashers unloading.
Speaker 2: Nice?
Speaker 1: Hey can you?
Speaker 11: Hey?
Speaker 8: Hon?
Speaker 2: Yes, I've got the finale ready to play. Here's your wine? Wow? Isn't it nice? Not having to ask? We think so.
Speaker 12: That's why if there's a network interruption, at and T will proactively credit you for a full day of service guarantee credit for fiber downtime lasting twenty minutes or more, or for wireless downtime lasting sixty minutes and more caused by a single incident impact in ten more towers. The strictions and exclusions apply att dot Com Slash Guarantee for details.
Speaker 2: To Talking Cowboys.
Speaker 7: Back here on Talking Cowboys presented by Black Rifle Coffee Company. Remember go to Black Rifle Coffee where cowboys gear coming up on Monday?
Speaker 5: Can I wear this?
Speaker 2: If you've got that cowboys hat on?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Okay, good wear that. I can wear this normally put a Blacker sticker on it. You going a Black Rifle and be like, I need ten percent off my car?
Speaker 2: Yeah, pretty much?
Speaker 5: Ten percent off off of.
Speaker 2: Your entire purchase. Oh, all of it? All of it, all of it. I'm a shirt a shirt retail ht.
Speaker 8: All of it is that like one transaction or like, can you do multiple?
Speaker 2: I mean it's still gonna be ten percent no matter how you math.
Speaker 7: So it still stays the same people that want to go to Black Rifle every day, Kyle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well they can do that every game day. What if I buy a gift card?
Speaker 7: I believe I don't know that. One's a good question. I don't know if gift cards are included or not.
Speaker 2: I doubt it. I doubt it.
Speaker 5: That's that's a big brain move to get all gift cards. I'm just kidding.
Speaker 2: And then you're still saving. That's not going to statement. Please do go man.
Speaker 7: We've got Patrick no c Walk, Josh Rodriguez, Isaiah's stand back, Chris Beam in the back. I told you guys, I had some some extra layers to this, this referee costume.
Speaker 2: I got some rings here. Oh, today was ring day.
Speaker 7: It's my graduation ring from UH from Referee University otherwise known as US.
Speaker 2: See. You remember the Reggie Bush tush push. That was my doing. I was just an intern at the time. I'm sorry.
Speaker 8: When we're talking the tush push you were responsible for pushing somebody's toushes.
Speaker 2: Yes, that was No, I didn't push it.
Speaker 7: That's called it legal and USC did it with Reggie Bush back in like the early two thousands.
Speaker 2: This one is the one that Brady gave me.
Speaker 7: For allowing the the uh Brady for allowing Tom Brady for allowing the Tuck rule to happen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was that one.
Speaker 7: And then this was the one that Patrick Mahomes gave me to get him to three Super Bowl rings himself.
Speaker 2: So I got some rings and some jewelry as a part of this.
Speaker 7: Because one of them is a Texas Rangers ring, one of them is Brass Valley Bombers radio ring, and then the other one.
Speaker 2: Is my actual North Texas ring. So like I gotta like flash it and then like continue the bit, and I.
Speaker 10: Did the referee killer Isaiah, did.
Speaker 2: It free gets you a ring? Or no? You know That's what I'm saying. The referees earned these, right, I understand. Kyle Jeez, No, you don't. It just wants to drop his super Yeah, he's like.
Speaker 5: Somebody, it's like I don't get it yet. To let me ruin this whole thing.
Speaker 8: You can't bring that in here until you keep it like in a case or what is where is it?
Speaker 2: You can't tell you that safety puzz box? Okay, gotcha, you got that somewhere. You've seen the movies break into those auto time. Yeah, that's true. They did thieves. Michael Man, all right, it's time for our Pickham segments. I think I had a bit of week. I was looking at Kyle's ring. It never takes off. I feel like I do that. Biemer's about to.
Speaker 5: Tell me, well, according to Bamber, bolts are going to show that. We'll find out.
Speaker 2: Hey, Baamer, what's the bullet. We're gonna be quick on this.
Speaker 7: You did have a better week, Patrick still dead last Oh you had four and two last week nineteen and twenty two, you were tied with the guy.
Speaker 2: To your left, referee Gris. Did I go four and too?
Speaker 5: Then you went four and too as well?
Speaker 2: I went five and one? No, fang Man, we'll see one two.
Speaker 5: You're right, you did go five.
Speaker 2: I thought I went five and were so did the fans.
Speaker 7: Actually, but if you went six and oh, raise your hand, Isaiah standback went six and o last week.
Speaker 2: Congratulations, that's right, nicely done.
Speaker 7: Isaiah is tied with Isaiah's tied with Josh and the fans now, so we have three way tie for first.
Speaker 8: Wow.
Speaker 2: So three way, three way Yep, that's that's a lot.
Speaker 5: I've always wanted to chat.
Speaker 10: GPT went four and to last week, but you finally we're at twenty two and six.
Speaker 2: By the way, Wow, impressive, that is impressive. A lot of people chat.
Speaker 7: GPT's got it going on, absolutely all right, going, yes, we do have to go. We're gonna go real quick here, Eli and Lubbock is on talking Cowboys.
Speaker 2: Eli going on.
Speaker 11: And not much, just finishing up planning taking my parents to Vegas to see the coupleys.
Speaker 7: Against Okay, let's go, got in the extra room.
Speaker 2: I know right.
Speaker 11: Well they've never been so what better opportunity agency our favorite team play against the Raiders.
Speaker 9: So there there you go.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 7: I hope you have a phenomenal time and hopefully you'll get all these picks right, so you can brag to all those Cowboys fans that'll be out there as well for getting all the picks right. Let's start with the Colts at the Steelers. Colts having an incredible year. Josh, I'll start with you the Colts keep.
Speaker 5: Rolling, Dude, they get a dub in Pittsburgh.
Speaker 2: Ye give me Indiana Jones and the Colts horseshoes. Horseshoes. Yeah, give me the Coats.
Speaker 8: And this is where Aaron Rodgers era in Pittsburgh starts to fall off the cliff.
Speaker 2: You think so after the Colts win. I believe it starts. Eli.
Speaker 11: It's hard to pick against the Colts the way they've been playing this season until Yeah, give me the Colts.
Speaker 7: There you go, forty nine Ers at the Giants. Remember Camps Catboy unavailable for New York. Can the forty nine ers get it done on the road.
Speaker 10: I don't believe even the Niners necessarily.
Speaker 5: I don't know about that.
Speaker 2: I don't know, Jim.
Speaker 5: I think the Giants have a bounced by game. Give me the Giants.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 8: I went against the Niners last week and it worked in my favor. I want to do it again, going with the Giants.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go with the forty nine ers on the road. I'm going mining Oregon Trail. Great game.
Speaker 11: I hate to do it as a Cowboys fan, but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, give me the Niners. Yeah, those are two teams we don't like either way.
Speaker 7: Snake Bike Jags at the Raiders in that stadium that you're gonna be visiting very soon, Eli, Jaguars, Raiders, who you got?
Speaker 11: Oh fuh? Do the Raiders see if they can get anything going against Jacksonville?
Speaker 2: Okay, Patrick, you know they probably can. But I'm going Jaguars in this one. I'm gonna take the Jags too. I'm right there with you. Do you grow what you got, Josh.
Speaker 10: I'm gonna go. I mean, it's Halloween, right, I'm going with legolists.
Speaker 5: Give me the Jacksonville Jaguars.
Speaker 2: Okay, how is that the dude ball?
Speaker 5: It's the quarterback there?
Speaker 2: Oh okay.
Speaker 7: Broncos at Texans. Broncos coming off the big win against the Cowboys. Texans starting to find their rhythm a little bit, Isaiah, will.
Speaker 2: Let you start. That's a Bronco Broncos keep rolling. I hate that.
Speaker 8: Yes, Patrick, I believe both of you guys, and I want to go Broncos.
Speaker 2: I need to gain some ground though. Let me get Texans getting another one at home, and I'm gonna say, Denver here, what else do you believe in? Eli?
Speaker 11: Broncos?
Speaker 2: I just said it. You didn't you missed it?
Speaker 7: So delayed Chiefs at the Bills. Possibly the best game of the week, Chiefs and Bills. Chiefs starting to find what they originally did not have, and that was some wins. The Bills haven't looked unbeatable.
Speaker 2: It should you think so? You think this is a double game. I don't know, Isaiah. What you got Chiefs and Bills?
Speaker 10: Bills, Bills, Josh Allen Man, he's got Haley Steinfeld, he's got a new balanced deal.
Speaker 2: He's handsome, doesn't have a popcorn the most money ever, dude, he probably does have a popcorn.
Speaker 5: Con He's gonna win against the Chiefs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm taking the what you got, pat, Chiefs. That's a good way to pick up some ground, a straight and arrow.
Speaker 11: I mean, Josh made a lot of good points, So give me the Bills good points.
Speaker 2: Those are good points, all right.
Speaker 7: Monday Night Football, Cardinals at the Cowboys.
Speaker 2: Dallas has lost three straight against Arizona.
Speaker 7: Trying to get into the win column again after lou to the Broncos last week, Trying to get back to five hundred, going into the buy at four four and one, hopefully with a Monday Night when Eli will let you start it off.
Speaker 2: Cowboys Cardinals.
Speaker 11: I believe in Javonte. Give me the Cowboys.
Speaker 2: You gotta like set it up with like a little more pace there so we can clap with you. Try it again here, Eli.
Speaker 11: I believe in Javonte.
Speaker 2: There you go much better, Eli. What's the score?
Speaker 15: Uh?
Speaker 11: Give me twenty eight fourteen. Dallas controls the clock with the running game and Kyler murraych runs around for his life, can't get anything done.
Speaker 2: I love it. I love it, Eli and lubbig. Thanks for calling.
Speaker 7: Enjoy that Raiders Cowboys game in a couple of weeks. We look forward to hear from you again soon.
Speaker 11: Yeah, Sarah, thank you a big fan. Watch you guys every day.
Speaker 7: Thanks brother, Thanks man. Happy Halloween. What do you dressing up as today?
Speaker 11: Uh? Undecided? I have to figure something out.
Speaker 2: W you might want to go ahead and figure that out.
Speaker 10: Currently you should dress up as butter buddy and completely.
Speaker 7: And thank you, Eli. We appreciate it. We'll talk to you again down the line. That's Eli in Lubbock.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to forgive you for that one gosh sittle down written Bucker. I'm not gonna josh who you got Cowboys Cardinals.
Speaker 10: I'm going with the Cowboys on Monday night because I have to.
Speaker 5: Man, they pay me.
Speaker 2: To pick the Cowboys. Oh my god, I'm kidding. Don't start that I'm joking.
Speaker 10: But I believe in Javonte and I believe in the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 5: It's gonna be thirty eight twenty.
Speaker 8: Eight, Dallas Patrick Cowboys averaging twenty eight, Boys averaging more than forty one points at home. They're just a different team at home. Offensively, the defense is going to be on the defense? Is Cowboys taking this one? Thirty four twenty eight.
Speaker 7: Thirty four twenty eight. I think it's gonna be a little bit lower scoring, but I'm with you, guys. I'm gonna take the Cowboys. I'm gonna go Cowboys twenty seven Cardinals twenty three in a gritty, much needed Cowboys win. It's gonna be gritty because of that Cardinals defense. But I think the Cowboys have a better opportunity at slowing down the Cardinals offense than maybe some of the other offenses they've seen throughout the year. So I'm gonna stay Cowboys twenty seven, Cardinals twenty three.
Speaker 2: Isaiah, I believe in Gevante. Say his name up, Peers. DeVante goes for one twenty three two touchdowns is officially in doctrinate. I mean not dang on time. Do you want tell you one twenty three two touchdowns? I think George Pickens finally gets an end zone again.
Speaker 8: Agreed, he doesn't like scoring touchdowns with CD's around, so hopefully that changes.
Speaker 2: What words are you saying? I'm just telling facts, sir. It is a fact he was on a roll until CD show backup.
Speaker 5: Blame CD. That's what we're doing on this show. He's trying to stir up drama.
Speaker 2: Friends. We gotta find a way to get them both an endz on. That's what I'm saying, guys. Yeah, for sure it happens this week. Jeez. I think let's go twenty seven, twenty seven to thirteen.
Speaker 7: Okay, Cowboys no dominant perform the defense thirteen.
Speaker 5: I like that defense? Hold them now, that's my points.
Speaker 2: Okay, Oh right, I think we changed to Ben but don't break.
Speaker 10: If it's Jacoby Brissett, though, does that change for you at No?
Speaker 2: I think we go with Ben but don't break. Okay, nice, I like it. Good stuff.
Speaker 7: Everybody has Halloween, everybody picking the Cowboys. Congratulations Arizona Cardinals on your whim coming up on Monday night.
Speaker 2: You talk already.
Speaker 7: Cowboys Cardinals seven fifteen on ESPN and ABC.
Speaker 2: Cowboys Pregame Live. Where are we going to be this week?
Speaker 8: Isaiah, We're live and direct right there at the Dallas Cowboys Stadium.
Speaker 7: Hey, and you know where on the AT and T East plazasa you can come say hi, hi and hang out with the whole Cowboys Pregame Live crew with Isaiah Barry and Nate myself.
Speaker 5: I love it.
Speaker 2: Everybody's gonna be out.
Speaker 5: I'll pop down and say hi to you guys.
Speaker 8: Yes, please do come hang with the coming folks comes.
Speaker 2: This is crazy coming yeah out there at the LAS. Hold on, hold on, let me let me say.
Speaker 8: It's a clock start time. You gotta get off the air. But let you guys come say what's up. Don't don't jet out. As soon as they open up the doors, like, come hang out with us, kick it. Your seats are going to be there, the seats, okay, Like unless you have the stand up section, your seats are there.
Speaker 2: So come hang out with your pre game crew and let's go. Yep, let's do it. Six o'clock start time. Cowboys Pregame Live. We'll be out there early. We may have some free giveaways and stuff too.
Speaker 7: To work on it well, we will get it rolling for Patrick No C Walker, Josh Rodriguez, mister, get your popcorn ready for Isaiah stand back, Chris Beam in the back. I'm Kyle Yeoman saying so long from Talking Cowboys seven fifteen Cowboy Cardinals. Have fun on Monday Night football. Happy Halloween, everybody.
Speaker 1: This has been a production of Dallascowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.