Speaker 1: Owning everybody. It's DJ n B Charlamagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. We got our guest hosts Willy D joining us. Now if you're just joining us with talking Little Meach, all right, play the breakfast club court them, please please Now, Little Meach.
Speaker 2: Was charged with, uh, we'll say, cheating allegedly. Now, black men don't cheat Little Meach.
Speaker 1: Uh. There's video of him helping a young lady who looked like she was distressed. It looked like she just went grocery shopping and allegedly her building didn't have an elevator, so Meach was.
Speaker 2: Just helping her. Cadd I heard that she didn't have no elevator. There was seven flights insteads Little Meat being a good Samaritan, Little Meat decided to help this young lady with her groceries. Her neighbor caught them on the ring camera. Correct. Now, WILLI D brought up a fantastic point, But would you say your home girl said, will he do?
Speaker 3: What if the girl, I mean, the girl employed the neighbor to record herself and and then you know she hit an opportunity to release it to the public. I think that's clearly what happened. Flow her name up.
Speaker 2: I think that's clearly what happened. She saw little meat took advantage of little Meach's kindness, him being a great samaritan. Little Meach helped her with the grocery. She told her neighbor to hit the ring. Camera sent it out the all the blogs. Little Meach is.
Speaker 1: Innocent, but that not only that. Let's think about him. Little Meach was there for seventeen minutes. How many seventeen seventeen minutes? Now he went in without Now, on his way out, we see the girl again. On the way out.
Speaker 2: She ain't look to shovel at all. She wasn't the shovel, she wasn't wearing the T shirt. She was wearing the same had her hand. It was good.
Speaker 3: That's right, that's right, okay, okay, you know, just Devil's advocate. It's possible, very possible for them the walk into that room, walk into that house, and he get.
Speaker 2: Behind black men. Don't you that that didn't happen. I'm just saying. I'm just saying I didn't.
Speaker 3: Though. No, no, no, not necessarily. I mean, like I mean, well, I am the clean up man, so not necessarily. I mean it just depends on who it is, right, Bro, this depends on who she's doing it with.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm not saying that he did something. Black men are saying that these type of things, that that is a scenario where something like this could have.
Speaker 2: Now, Taylor, Taylor, our producer. She was in the other room, but she can hear us, right, And all I heard over the microphone was I hate y'all. And I don't understand. I don't understand where that came from. So Tailor's here, because you know, you got three grown men in here talking about a situation that clearly needs a woman's perspective. Tailor, why did you say you hate us? Because clearly I didn't even think about it. What you said, like he was helping with some groceries. That's on groceries too good America.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but Taylor, if you look at the young lady's hands, it looked like they were putting things into refrigerator.
Speaker 2: Like you know when if you saw if you saw him helping with groceries, I don't see no bags of groceries. That's what I'm saying about grocery. You talk about booty. Yeah, he wasn't, come on, stop get your mine, not to go to tail. It only takes seventeen minutes. That's how much long. What are you accusing this man? Are you saying this man is guilty.
Speaker 1: I'm saying I robertson Walker, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And Taylor been riding on us man. You know for the last four eight hours. I think I think Taylor needs counseling. Let's go to the full lives.
Speaker 1: Carry on.
Speaker 2: Yo, good morning, yes, this morning.
Speaker 1: Did you see that video of Little Means being a great samaritan helping that young lady with the grocery and do you.
Speaker 2: Stop he's guilty of what being a good samaritan? I agree, No, you.
Speaker 4: Stopped telling man that thank you for something?
Speaker 2: Black men don't be yes, they do.
Speaker 5: Look at that man, I see the devil something.
Speaker 2: I saw a man trying to enjoy a blunt. But he just finished walking up seventeen flights. He's tired, he just wants, he.
Speaker 4: Wants helping himself to the booty.
Speaker 5: He has a right to get a fat at him. You know you kids do the thank you.
Speaker 2: I don't prove you can't prove another Sarah, Hey, good morning.
Speaker 1: You've seen that video of a little me being a great surmarian, helping somebody, I mean, just being a good First of all.
Speaker 4: First of all, all this crack was going down with me was little meach, even little alert meets is ridiculous. How you going to come across What did he do with?
Speaker 2: So did he does?
Speaker 6: First of all, everybody keep talking about what groceries it.
Speaker 4: I don't see any see not the grocery. The only thing I saw was that bag of track that he should have took out.
Speaker 2: He did coming in that house.
Speaker 4: The video I saw him doing was following that ass inside the house.
Speaker 2: The video cut off right before he took the trash out, and see what happened was he had already went up seventeen flights instead he took the trash out, and then when he was walking back out, the girl was like, hey, you should come get some gatoray before you make that track down to seventeen flights and stairs again. And that's why he went back in the house.
Speaker 6: So only that that I saw he had was in his looker bad probably steel we gain, maybe some Candlebart kind of had in his hand or some he had to hit me out. That's the only thing, you know, sir, the only groceries that was going in the house was that asked.
Speaker 2: He was tallow Sarah as a kid in the detectives or something else. Y'all.
Speaker 1: Never you never seen Sarah your dad help help a lady with bags at the grocery store before?
Speaker 3: My father?
Speaker 4: No, No, the only person that that he would help anything would be my mother. My mother would have been all over that ass allright.
Speaker 2: How we that wasn't an old lady? That could have been an old lady.
Speaker 3: We can't.
Speaker 2: We couldn't really tell. How we know that wasn't just a young looking old lady. She might have been sixty seven years old for all we know. And right absolutely, she looked like she had on.
Speaker 4: A full sene outfit.
Speaker 6: I don't know what seventy year old, fifty year old where she in a fashion over.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, stopping man. Eight hundred and five eighty five, one oh five. And we took a little meat this morning.
Speaker 1: Now, there was a video of little meat going viral yesterday and people are saying he cheated, he cheated, he cheated, But the brother said, I was just helping out with the groceries. And from the video it looks like he was helping with the grocery. Me Charlamage said, allegedly there was no elevator, so they had to walk up six seven flights.
Speaker 2: I heard it was seventeen, actually seventeen six and seven. It was actually sixteen or seventy.
Speaker 1: So the fact that the brother help put all of groceries away got a little gatorade into the left.
Speaker 3: And I want to explain something real quick, because I know people are saying, what damn apartment complex has seventeen floors were not with no elevator, So I just want to say that perhaps the elevator was broken. They're broken was broken and and and that is such a thing as innocent until proven guilty. So uh uh, we reserve the right to give little Meech the benefit of doubt. Brother, More power to you, more power, stay strong, brother strong, brother black man, don't cheat.
Speaker 1: The eight hundred and five eighty five one O five one. We'll take some more calls when we come back as the Breakfast Club, Go Morning Morning.
Speaker 2: Everybody's the j n V.
Speaker 1: Charlamagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. Now if you're just joining us, we're talking about Little Meach. There was a video that went viral yesterday of him at somebody's house, and he responded with this, So we're asking eight hundred and five eight five, one oh five one, little missy. Little meat seems like he was being a good smartan. I mean, people are saying all the time that, you know, they don't see kids and people helping old women and people at grocery stores anymore.
Speaker 2: It's a little meat from the south man. Little understand the sovereign hospitality. Little meat understands being a good Samaritan. Black men don't cheat BMF, black men faithful like little Meach, who wasn't doing nothing but what he was supposed to be doing is helping that young lady, always lady, because I think she was older, but she just look young. Think you were sixty seven. Actually he was just helping her with the groceries. Hello, who's there problem?
Speaker 1: Brian Hey Bionca, good morning, good morning. You seen that video little Meach helping that young lady with groceries.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's it. Listen, I'm from the church, so I know her.
Speaker 3: Lie.
Speaker 2: No, you don't this lying? Why he lying? Tell me? Why he lying? Okay, So he was, Yeah, he was carrying groceries.
Speaker 3: And what.
Speaker 2: I couldn't really because the ring camera was high and his hands was down, so I couldn't really see what he had in his hand.
Speaker 5: Nothing, no bag, you know.
Speaker 4: And I love, I love to take that.
Speaker 5: I want to take him, but knocking off, he got caught.
Speaker 4: Listen, and I know the girl this way.
Speaker 2: Listen. They're all worried about the wrong thing, which I should be worried about the invasion of privacy that happened with that woman who recorded that ring camera? Is that they that's the actual crime. He can't commit, no crime? And what if it was an old lady?
Speaker 3: Would they be still having this type will Now I'm talking about old lady like like like ninety.
Speaker 2: I think she's about sixty seven. Goshcha.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you see that video, little mes s trying to be a great Samariyan of helping that lady with her groceries.
Speaker 4: You see that?
Speaker 2: Why is that nonsense? So you don't think people should help women with their groceries?
Speaker 6: Man, come on, now, you go out.
Speaker 5: Now you're reach it, because he was not helpy, nobody with no grocery was the bag back?
Speaker 2: You know, I'm gonna tell you something I did. We couldn't see the bag because he had his hands down and the camera the camera was cut off so you could only see him from the waist up, so making I couldn't see what he had in his hands. And I can tell you how I know he had something in his hands because he had a blunt in his mouth and he never reached for that blunt. Couldn't reach for that blunt because he had bags in his hand.
Speaker 5: Man, he had a little box in his arm, like he was a box from He was up for seventeen minutes, so I think he wouldn't never do anything really but help him with some groceries. I didn't see no groceries either. Let's just keeper real that black man was cheating.
Speaker 2: No, he was not, because black men don't cheat. What is up with y'all?
Speaker 1: I don't know?
Speaker 2: Hello, who's this? Hey? Keishit? Good morning.
Speaker 1: We're talking about the video little meets being a great Samaritan helping this young woman with her groceries. I'm sure that there's been times when you needed help for groceries and didn't have help, and he could have been there to help you as well.
Speaker 5: Oh no, I have a husband, but I'm experience something similar. I feel that it was very inappropriate and it's it's just but cousin, why can't Summer meet her?
Speaker 2: Well, first of all, you're from the eight four to three. I can hear it in your voice. But you said you experienced something similar. What happened.
Speaker 5: Well, my husband friends with the young ladies, I said, but I'm not too comfortable with their friendship. But he still hasn't allowed to the girl.
Speaker 2: He still has what with the girl?
Speaker 5: I still have not met the young lady.
Speaker 2: Well, we already know that your husband is innocent because he from the low Country and black men and black men definitely don't cheat from the low Country. Okay, that's a lot. We do not cheat them.
Speaker 5: I just like it's inappropriate, and I think the girl she was trying.
Speaker 1: To catch himself.
Speaker 2: I do agree that someone should meet the cousin. You know what I'm saying, But you can't meet all your cousins. She in Houston. That's a cousin from youth. Hello, who's this your boy?
Speaker 1: Yaggy, yology, yaggy, Good morning man.
Speaker 2: You see little me.
Speaker 1: She's trying to be a great Samarian and I'm sure that might have happened with you before. You just trying to be nice right, yeah, MANF.
Speaker 4: Minute you hadn't you couldn't goa no, if you were doing anything, you'll be between five and ten.
Speaker 2: Now hold on, now I see. I don't like that because see what somebody gonna do is the math, So they gonna stay between five and ten minutes. That mean it took you fivees. It took you about three minutes to get undressed, five to ten minutes to handle your business, then three minutes to get dressed again. That's about seventeen minutes. Bro, I don't like that math. I don't like that math.
Speaker 4: Mnt in and out.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: I can't even believe we having this conversation. Black men don't cheat you right? That man was definitely helping putting the groceries up. Hello, who's this? Hey?
Speaker 1: Hey, you've seen that video. Little meach Man just trying to help that woman with her groceries. Man, it's such a great samarica.
Speaker 2: Don't you great?
Speaker 4: That's what he was doing?
Speaker 1: Yes, he wrong?
Speaker 2: Wrong for what do y'all know? What? The definition of hospitality is the friendly and generous reception and entertainment of guests. Visitors are strangest. Little meach is renowned for his hospitality and now y'all hurting judging that man for it.
Speaker 4: I don't like this guilty.
Speaker 1: I don't like how they doing Little Meach like that. I think it's a smear campaign against Little Meach. First they were saying their here shower, then they said something else before Now they're saying this the brother just trying to do good out here, and y'all just and y'all messing with him.
Speaker 2: And I don't like the cast of power in the other shows clowning Little Meach for this, because my brothers, this could be any of us at any given moment. You see, this man clearly got set up. This man was being a good Samaritan, walked up seventeen flights. He said, you couldn't see the bags in his hand because the ring camera was cut off from the waist down. Clearly, whoever he was with called somebody and said, hey, record little Meach helping me with my groceries. This man was set up. That could be any of y'all at any given time. I don't think y'all should be making jokes about this. They really trying to stop the black men. Don't cheat movie and close it.
Speaker 3: What you think, Willie D I think that the man is to approof guilty of all reserve judgment.
Speaker 2: Unless we see something different. Black men don't cheat, that's right. Black men don't cheat.
Speaker 3: They don't even understand that when you say black men don't cheat.
Speaker 2: Black men men and black men don't cheat. Okay, how about you? All right?
Speaker 1: When we come back, we got to talk Lebron James in his school. We'll discuss when we come back as the Breakfast Club