Speaker 1: What's up and welcome. This is the Rogue Recap and you are here with your host, Linda McLaughlin. She is pissed, off, outraged, and has zero patience with what seems to be an epidemic of entitlement and stupidity. Here we talk about all the things the other shows just don't or won't touch. Make sure to like and subscribe to her podcast so you never miss an episode.
Speaker 2: Hey guys, welcome to the Rogue Recap here on Wednesday night, and please follow us on x at. Linda Mick at Rogue Recap. Want to talk about some good news tonight, and that's what's happening in Memphis, Tennessee. And I think it is long overdue to acknowledge that the President is making things happen for a group of people that really need the right to come out of their home without feeling that they're going to get shot. And those are the you know, the citizens of the state of Tennessee. They should be able to come out of their homes in Memphis, you know, go somewhere with their children, let their kids play in the backyard, not feel like they're going to get shot, kidnapped, beat up. I mean it's absolutely terrifying what the citizens of Memphis have been telling us. And the sad part is the Democrats don't want to listen. They don't want to hear that people that typically would vote Democrat perhaps are happy with what President Trump is doing and that he's making good decisions and good moves and so on and so forth. So I want to just quickly look at the highlight reel of what is happening in the city of Memphis. So Mayor Paul Young and Governor Bill Lee yesterday went they visited with the Memphis Safe Task Force, and in two weeks, this is the progress that they have made. Eight hundred and fifty four arrests of violent criminals and known gang members, one hundred and eighty illegal firearms seized, and forty five missing children located and brought to safety. Can you explain to me how anyone is arguing that this is a bad thing, this whole idea, Like these assholes that are going to protest on Saturday. I cannot express to you how much I hate these people with all of my heart and soul. I want to know the following things. I'm going to just digress for two seconds here. Who the hell has given them the permits to coalesce and aggregate in these large groups so that they can take over highways, they can take over shopping centers, they can take over areas and say, no kings, No one here is acting like a king. What we are doing is we are taking back our country. We are saying to you, we are done. The David Dinkins version of America is done. Rudy Giuliani is here and he's cleaning up the mess. For those of you who don't get the analogy, if you look at New York City under David Dinkins, who was the mayor before Rudy Giuliani came in and cleaned it up and turned it into Disney, before Disney was a land of pedophiles. That's just my personal opinion. Take it for what it's worth, but I really just what is it that you're upset about? Are you upset that we are arresting people who are hurting children, who are raping women, who are murdering and attacking the elderly. Are you upset that one hundred and eighty illegal firearms were taken off the street. Because the one thing that I always say to people who talk about, you know, gun control and gun safety and we shouldn't have guns and blah blah blah, and they hate the Second Amendment. They're typically the most ignorant people in the room because you say to them, well, who do you think stops a bad guy with a gun? Oh, and by the way, the bad guy with the gun is not going through the FFL process and giving up all of his personal information and following all the rules and filling out the paperwork. He's buying it off the back of a truck with the serial number scratched off. That's how that works. So these guns that they're seizing are the guns that are actually committing the crimes. That's where you're seeing that happen. You're not seeing you know, me, my husband, my family, our neighbors who are Second Amendment you know, abiding, law abiding citizens who have our you know, concealed carry licenses and have gone and filled out all the paperwork. We're not the people committing crimes. We're the people who have our guns and are biometric safe with our fingerprints so that our kids don't get to it. Those are the types of people that are obeying the laws. Gun laws. That is so now you get one hundred and eighty illegal firearms steaves, you have forty five missing children brought home. What are you upset about? This is a bad thing. Think about how much an asshole you have to be to think that's a bad thing. And let's just take, you know, a quick look down here the most dangerous cities in the US. Memphis is top of the list, I mean honestly. So Donald Trump says, well, let's go in, let's help them, let's take care of things. And he did it. So I started looking around instead of listening to the you know, utter pricks in the Democrat Party, and it's not democratic. I wish people would stop saying that it's the Democrats and the Republicans. We live in a republic and a democratic society. I know it's stupid and it's nuanced, but you know, sometimes the details matter. Anyways. So we're looking at Memphis and we're talking about the things that are happening. I'm like, you know what, I'm going to just look around for people that live in Memphis and could maybe tell us what it feels like. Now that the National Guard is on the ground, now that we have them working with local police and law enforcement. What is happening? So here's just a few things that I found very easy search guys, not hard to find. So any democratic saying that they don't hear anybody happy about this is utterly and completely full shut. So just take a listen for a second, fool.
Speaker 3: I ain't even gonna care when I say this, bro. But since they brought the National Guard down the mithis, I ain't heard no screeching tithes out late at night. I ain't heard no gunshots. You folk really putting built the ass right now. That don't mean that crime ain't going on, but do you folk really got these folks scared to go outside? And that like, is she crazy?
Speaker 2: So that's just one guy, here's another woman.
Speaker 4: Some of y'all might get mad. And at this point I don't give it that. It's not until politician. I'm not into all of it. It's just so did people be losing their life over I ain't insolid human what else? But I will say thank you to Trump for bringing these National Guards to doing what they're doing down here in the infants right now. You know, for the first time in five years, I've been in my home for five years and for the first time my kids have been able to play in the backyard and be able to do it comfortably. I have heard a gunshot in two weeks. I haven't seen strange people walk up and down the street. Just a few weeks ago, I and somebody walk on the side of my house. None of that action's going on. I haven't seen no young white ends at the store posted.
Speaker 2: I haven't seen an.
Speaker 4: Infinity fly past me in a week. I'm sitting on my porch right now and I'm watching kids outside, plane, people outside walking with their kids stuff. I ain't ever seen pouring in my neighborhood. But all because we feel safe in this environment. Unfortunately, because of the things that are happening here, I hate it have to be this way.
Speaker 1: Bleed.
Speaker 4: I'm happy. I'm happy. Honestly, I actually feel that this is just a band aid to the problem. I don't think this is going to completely fix anything, but to have a moment of peace, just thank you Jesus.
Speaker 2: Now, can you imagine this woman has lived in her home for five years and her children cannot play in her backyard. A week ago, she had a stranger walking up between the houses and on the side of her house and The issue is, and the problem is, is that there's no accountability. We got cashless bills. We got Democrats who want to keep entire neighborhoods and communities impoverished, afraid, and at risk because it makes them easy pray, because then they can come in and say, I'm going to fix it. But you know what, we're done with that. You don't get to make the problem and then find the solution. That's over. Nice. Try. Now, we have somebody in there. His name is Donald Trump. He doesn't care about your feelings. He doesn't care that you like Hi, Murray, don't. He doesn't care.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I have a giant, giant, beautifully framed photo in my office and it's Donald Trump, and he's smoking a cigar and he says, I don't give a shit. I'm gonna do what I gotta do, and your opinion doesn't matter to me. Donald Trump has one thing on his mind, and that is to keep America what it is supposed to be, and that is the land of the Free, the home of the brave, and a Judeo Christian nation. We are not here for anything else. If you don't want to be those things, see your way out there. Are plenty of communist, Gestapo cartel ridden nations. Call in your name. In fact, here on the Roague Recap, we will pay your one way ticket to any of those locations. Please find us on let us know where you'd like to go. Well, you know, don't let the door hitch on the way out. We're done. I am so happy that these people can live in their communities and feel like my kid can ride their bike, their kid can play basketball, I can walk my little three year old up and down the street with her baby coach. That's all the things that are happening in places all across America. And then you have somebody like Brandon Johnson and JB. Pritzker that are in Illinois and Chicago saying that everything's fine. But then you go to the salash out of Chicago and you talk to the people that live they are like, what is this guy talking about. People are getting shot every day, but they don't care because the idea that they would have to say thank you to President Trump. Remember, they hate President Trump more than they love America, more than they love their constituents. More than anything else. They are committed to the ideology of bringing that man down and whether they're sees in illegal guns, rescuing missing children, putting felons back into prison, making sure illegal aliens, or leaving the country that are committing crimes and are not on a pathway to citizenship or here on a legal visa. This is the stuff that they want because without chaos, without confusion, you can see clearly and you can see just how little they're doing. Think about it this way. The government has been shut down for fifteen days. What do you miss about it? Do you miss anything? I know I don't. I'm so grateful that the research and development extraneous dollars that they had in the military budget is being used to pay our military. We need those people. We need a strong and we need a protected nation. So I'm grateful to President Trump and Speaker Johnson for figuring that out. Wonderful, that's awesome. But do we really need to pay for anything else? Russ Watt is telling us today, he's the O ANDB director. He's saying today that he's going to get rid of another ten thousand federal jobs. If it's that easy to cut ten thousand federal jobs, we need an audit, which I think is what Doge was doing right, Doze was there the Department of Government and Efficiency. They were there to take care of these things. But of course that got a little uncomfortable, right, because the problem is we have bad people on both sides of the aisle. Like I always say, it's us versus them, not ours versus D's right. There's people that love America want to work hard, and then there's people that don't. We got plenty of them. You know. You look at King Kinzinger, you look at McConnell, you look at Thune, you look at Cornyn. Those are all Republicans, and they absolutely suck. So you know, Susan Collins, Lisa Murkowski, I mean, god, the list goes on and on there. They're just career politicians who have learned how to rig the entire government process for their own profitability and well being. I don't see any of them taking a paycheck and pay cut. There's a few people in Congress that have actually they're not taking a paycheck right now. There's a few of them, but most of them are. They don't care. They didn't never have to go and get the Affordable Care Act, they didn't never have to go and get the vaccine. They didn't never have to take the pay cuts.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: It's that whole what's good for the is not good for me thing, you know. But again I digress. I want you to hear one more thing before I let you go tonight. I want you to hear this report from a local Memphis news channel talking about the return of these plus forty kids. I mean, it's just it's just good news. I'm so grateful that they found them.
Speaker 4: In its first two weeks, the Memphis Safe Task Force has made more than eight hundred and fifty arrests. It has also stepped in to find and rescue missing children.
Speaker 5: The reporting number is forty four. We know there are forty five. One was literally being reported when the searge operations had stopped the vehicle and that child was in this vehicle.
Speaker 3: That's a big, big, big deal, especially what we've seen because those numbers haven't changed much. In fact, they've gone up. This will be the first time and our numbers are now changing or we're seeing those numbers go down.
Speaker 5: And it's so encouraging.
Speaker 2: Think about that people are afraid to kidnap children because there is accountability, and that's what we were missing before Donald Trump, so I don't live in Memphis. I've never been to Memphis. I think I may go and look for myself and see how things are going. But as somebody who works in New York City who's from Philadelphia, I can tell you these liberal run cities they are going to hell in a hand basket. And all of them, all of them need the Donald Trump treatment. Honestly, they need it five minutes ago. And I think what we're seeing is people who live in these communities, who have been lied to for so very long, are finally saying, Wow, this is what it looks like when there's law and order. This is what it looks like when my kids go outside. This is what it looks like when I can open my windows at night. Hmm, maybe it's not so bad. I would love to see more people come to the side of appreciating what America can do, what it has done, and what it will do if we can work together. They want to say that MEGA is all these horrible things. It's not. MEGA is focused on one thing, that's America, making America strong, keeping America strong, and doing what's best for America, and everything else comes second. I, for one, I love it. So this is the Rogue Recap. I am Lynna McLaughlin. Thank you for listening. We will be back tomorrow. I have no idea what we'll cover tomorrow, but we'll see you then