Speaker 1: Yo, it's your boy. Alexis a K. The Biggie heat Scared a K. The big Gie heat Ak formerly known brown Boy.
Speaker 2: Mas Hey, it's the Bootleg Cat Podcast. We got a special guest in here right now, the specialist alexis aka brown Boy mag Audi.
Speaker 1: How's everyone doing?
Speaker 2: What are you doing over there?
Speaker 3: I was like, oh, hell yeah, you gave me like some fake applause, like in like TV shows.
Speaker 1: Well we could just post that well post production.
Speaker 2: I brought you a gift.
Speaker 1: What the.
Speaker 3: Hey, peanut butter, this is a terrible gift. You know, I don't like peanut butter. Here, you could you could take those back?
Speaker 2: Thanks?
Speaker 1: What's that called when you give something back?
Speaker 2: I can't say reversus card. It's a certain type of giving. It's a certain ethnicity type of giving.
Speaker 1: Hey, you remember that Jerry that Seinfeld show, like about that that was funny.
Speaker 2: About being a giver. Yeah, I don't remember.
Speaker 1: It was a great It was a great one. Shout out Seinfeld.
Speaker 2: Shout out to all my natives out there.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I actually just body Washington, Jersey yesterday.
Speaker 2: Hmm.
Speaker 1: The Commander's sadly no redskins, you know, but I put it, you know, what player.
Speaker 3: I gotta I gotta mcnabble one and an Arrington one.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Yeah, Alexis is here once again. For people who don't know, Alexis is an artist who assigned to as far my imprint.
Speaker 3: Yes, his imprint can't get any better. Reach every dream you set. That is the motto.
Speaker 1: It on me.
Speaker 2: So you have a new Uh. I don't even why. I don't know what to do.
Speaker 1: It's like, I know, it's weirdest I feel. That's why what I was told, I was like, really, what we're doing?
Speaker 2: Alexis like one of my best friends. He's like my child. He's lived with me for a few years.
Speaker 1: And he he's the reason I fat.
Speaker 2: That's not true. My wife is the reason you're fat.
Speaker 3: Which but you bought the stuff in the pantry and the fridge.
Speaker 2: Anyway, you were on your way to being fat when I met you. Nonetheless, how do we meet?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: I think over DM and then we were just chopping it up. And then one day you were just like, hey, I'm at the sushi spot and Vague because you realize I live in Vague or I was living in Vega.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you were signed to like some struggle dude. Right, and then Uh, I d M you. I forget what song. You did a song with the.
Speaker 3: Spotlight everybody want to GMO.
Speaker 1: Yeah, cool guy, that guy, great guy.
Speaker 3: And Fee Yeah, if he don't get the recognition he deserves, he's a big.
Speaker 1: Fee that guy, big fear, big guy too. No, he's lost weight though. I always remember some of.
Speaker 2: Them, like GMO got kind of fucking fucking Anyways, you did a song with the GMO, and I think right before that lifted, it was telling me about you.
Speaker 1: And SHO lifted loved that guy.
Speaker 2: Uh and then you popped up on my feed and then I think I DMG you and then you sent me a bunch of unreleased music.
Speaker 1: And you liked it kind of cool.
Speaker 2: And then I was like, oh, that shit's dope whatever you know. And then uh, yeah, but you were signed to some dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah cool, not so cool, got that guy.
Speaker 2: And then uh yeah, I met you in Vegas, had a sushi place in the middle of the night. You were living in Vegas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it was. It was the most interesting thing ever.
Speaker 3: I remember like you were just saying the craziest jokes ever, and I was just like, who the fuck is this guy?
Speaker 1: I fucked with it though.
Speaker 2: I fucked with it the middle of the night, in the middle of.
Speaker 3: The night, and it sucks because I, uh, you invited me to go out with you too, and I could have, but I think you know, it was a chick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was with a person at the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you were the girl. Yeah it was yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the past.
Speaker 2: So we hung out and then what ended up happening, I'm trying to think, what how did I end up inviting you to l a Oh?
Speaker 3: So what happened was I remember I was just like I'm goa just see how this goes, because obviously I was like signed to somebody, it signed somebody, and I'm not just want this to be like, oh, this opportunity is great, but I'm not just gonna just because like I'm like that is way better than what I'm doing. I'm just gonna jump jump ship and be like, oh fuck it, like this, this, this shortcut seems way better. Like I was like, now I'm a loyal guy, you know. But then these flus just started telling me like I had to lose weight and shit, and I was just not fucking with that. Funny how we that's an issue now but uh but no, So then I hit you one time. I was like, hey, bro, I'm about to get out of here. You think you can get me an uber to the airport, And literally you got me an uber to the airport. And then from there I went to Arizona. We linked up, I met Cyrus, met Adam postone. Oh yeah, post No. That was the first time I went bro. That was like the coolest fucking night of my life. I remember like it was yesterday. I lucky cried when I got home. I ain't gonna front.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was twenty seventeen. Twenty seventeen, hee's something like that time ago. And then you came to La and never.
Speaker 1: Lef never left, I never left your couch.
Speaker 2: Well, thank god you eventually did.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, it was it was a it was a it was a mutual agreement.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So Alexis lived with me for like two and a half years or so. Yeah, and then.
Speaker 1: Pretty cool. You just brought some random little Mexican guy onto your home. True fucking that's the bootleg keV. Wait right there?
Speaker 2: Uh so where for people who don't know where you're from?
Speaker 3: Originally I was born in San Jose, but I don't like claim or rep.
Speaker 1: San Jose.
Speaker 3: I don't say that's my hometown. I claim Arizona, Phoenix, because that's where you were raised raised. I was there since second grade. I know how to ride the fucking bus there. I know everything that's developed, this, this and that. So yeah, Arizona. So you don't rep the Bay No, I don't good, it's not really not really my thing.
Speaker 2: Arizona guy, Yeah, big airs.
Speaker 3: I got all Arizona tattered on me except the Cardinals, which is your team?
Speaker 1: You love the Cardinals?
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately, have you ever.
Speaker 1: Shown people your your Cardinals tattoo?
Speaker 2: It's on the internet.
Speaker 1: It's on there, it's on there. I think we should show.
Speaker 2: No, we shouldn't.
Speaker 1: Should we go tat for tat? No, Actually, Cyrus should join that too. If we do it, we.
Speaker 2: All Cyrus has to talk about Jesus on his fucking arm. J Yeah, exactly. Cyrus's fucking arm looks like someone made a fucking Jesus candle and then lit it for like eight hours. It's a nice arm, though, it's a it's a nice arm before is nice. Nothing like those the fucking the hit right here and.
Speaker 1: When's he has right there? I forgot.
Speaker 3: I just actually know first time that what's what's his?
Speaker 1: Say?
Speaker 2: Cyrus? Your tattoo right here? That's terrible, the one that looks like a fucking tweaker. Did it in the fucking alley of a fucking sunny slope liquor store? That's what happened? Did your dad give you that tattoo?
Speaker 1: Yo? Chip?
Speaker 2: What the fun? Anyway? So you're all right? So you're originally from Arizona? Yea, who's that.
Speaker 1: T?
Speaker 2: Is that tkay?
Speaker 1: I don't know who that is? Hey?
Speaker 2: For look who's on the podcast.
Speaker 1: Red you see me? I've made it.
Speaker 2: You feel me.
Speaker 3: You've made it back from the gym and I've made it onto the bootleg cav podcast progress.
Speaker 4: Huh?
Speaker 2: All right, TK, you're interrupting our recording. Get the fuck out of here. So you say you're trying to fucking here, Oh, get the fuck out of here.
Speaker 1: Well that's not good for fucking situations, is it? Cold as fuck?
Speaker 2: All right? So you're in Arizona as a child. Yeah, when did you start making music or writing or playing around?
Speaker 3: I mean, I mean I never took music seriously. I just like, like in high school nothing yet. I literally would just go to fucking Ross with a little guitar ukulele and just sing for money, and that shit would make me How I was probably like fifteen sixteen.
Speaker 1: I couldn't get a job at the time yet, so that's why I was doing it.
Speaker 2: She was outside of Ross playing at ukulele.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I was making good money. I was fucking taco bell and taco bell and weed.
Speaker 2: What's good money to me?
Speaker 3: It was like fifty sixty bucks and literally thirty minutes, I think people just took like there were more embarrassed for me, like You're like, who's this.
Speaker 1: Little fucking melourished looking at kid? Like just singing for money.
Speaker 3: I didn't think I sounded good, but apparently I think I did all right.
Speaker 2: And then from there, how do you go from playing the ukulele to actually recording music?
Speaker 1: Oh? Shot TK, the guy that just busted in.
Speaker 3: I ended up getting a job at this place called Dylan's Barbecue, and he he did beats, and he he recorded and stuff, and one time he just was like, Hey, you're trying to pull up on me. We can we can smoke, and we can just make music.
Speaker 1: And we did it.
Speaker 3: And then from there started recording and putting things out and it was doing very fucking decent.
Speaker 2: What's what was your first song?
Speaker 1: My first?
Speaker 3: So, my first song, like it was under a little collective that was all of us like TK me, the Homie Jealel, the Homie Izzy, everyone very timed, Chris upper and Chris cool guy, that guy. Uh, we just were doing things together. We're called upper Hand. And so my first song was like a band, it was like a collective like like kind of like uh like uh like you know future, Yeah, yeah, some shit like that and cool.
Speaker 1: It was a cool time.
Speaker 3: And I dropped a song called ten Blunts as is so fat I can roll like ten blunts on it, and.
Speaker 1: It did pretty fucking good. I mean five thousand, six thousand streams in.
Speaker 3: A day out Yeah, I was like, what the fuck? I got six thousand streams on this bitch in a day. And then finally, like shit fizzled out and uh, you know, like we all went our own little ways. And I dropped a song called Broke Boy and let's talk about how broke I was, and that shit had like twenty thousand streams in a day, and I was like, then that's when the other dude hit me to work, this, this and that and yeah.
Speaker 2: So, uh, how do you end up busting missions in the middle of the desert for illegal illegal side quests?
Speaker 1: I think one, I think one of them involved you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, one time I had to do it because of you.
Speaker 2: And the other times was just because about prior to you meeting me.
Speaker 3: Oh sorry, Uh well that's the that's the freshest one in my mind, years ago, years years and years ago. But I just needed money, bro, and I was I mean at the time, I was like I was wanting to do anything for some cash.
Speaker 2: You were selling fake lean. That was in high school. Actually, so in high school you would sell fake lean. Yeah yeah, yeah, but then you also then start selling real lean.
Speaker 3: I mean I had we had real lean, we had you, which helped us contribute to the fake clean.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: You know, like it's kind of like just like stepping on it, you know what I mean, like just fucking confusing it.
Speaker 2: How do you make it fake lean? Like, how do you It's like stretching.
Speaker 1: Yeah, stretching it out, you know, what would you mix with it? I'd rather not talk about it. I don't think we need to talk about it for the peeps.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: I was a child, I was dumb. I thought it was.
Speaker 2: When you were a dumb child, how were you stretching lean?
Speaker 1: I don't want to talk about that. I don't think like it needs. I don't think it needs. I'm just curious what I will tell you off I will take off?
Speaker 2: Is it kool Aid? Is it fucking you know what?
Speaker 1: If you know? You know, you know, it's a little a little bit of k a little bit of Carol, a little bit of Caroll, some other ship. Let's just keep it there. Let's just say that.
Speaker 2: So you would sell the fake leaning people, did you ever get caught? Like, did they ever know?
Speaker 1: It was? One time? One time? It was this dude, I already knew it, because fuck, why am I talking about this ship?
Speaker 3: I shouldn't be talking about I know, I know, but still I don't like to But no, So, I mean.
Speaker 1: We would usually just sell to kids, like you know that sounds crazy. I was a kid, kids kid by the way, yeah, kid drug dealing, yeah yeah, And it was just like naive as kids. Future was popping at the time, you know, coding crazy here was fine. But this one dude, we went all the way to GCU to sell to him and he looks at that ship. He's like, the fuck is this go his trunk? Yo, give me all your ship.
Speaker 2: I was like, sobbed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean yeah pretty much.
Speaker 2: What was he able to get off of you?
Speaker 1: Just a bunch of fake ship? I think you know he just rob Yeah damn we had the real ship. The crib though, bro.
Speaker 3: Shout out to the shout out to Obamacare, shout out to fucking all types of shit, bro.
Speaker 2: Because of that, how would you get the reilling? Would you go to the doctor?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we go, I'll go. Uh.
Speaker 3: We used to fucking uh do the plasma shit, get fifty sixty bucks.
Speaker 1: From there, hit the fucking urgent care. Gotta gotta blah blah blah blah. Literally, it was crazy.
Speaker 3: It was one after another, means homies and ship one after another, just going there.
Speaker 2: You guys would go donate plasma for money.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then use that money. We go to the urgent care with the insurance that we had or whatever the fuck, and from there we just go to fucking either it was a Walgreens or Walmart and then get the ship.
Speaker 2: So the process was we're gonna go get plasma money and then go to the urgent care and then get cough syrup.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was. It was.
Speaker 3: It was amongst all the all the little fucking the bullshit at scams, like you know, remember going to loads or home depot stealing hell of ship, going to the other loads and home depot turn and then the gift card. You take it to a pawn shop that they accept gift cards and they'll be like, okay, this gift card might be six Wait, so.
Speaker 2: What would happen? So you would steal something?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we still I would always seel like these little ass little like electrical things that are like twenty dollars each, just put them in there, go to the next one, and then I'll be like me and the home and be like, oh, we worked for two minutes a truck. This is how we got all this shit. We're just fuck it.
Speaker 2: So you would steal stuff from one lows, drive it to another loas that didn't know you stole it, and then say, hey, we don't have a receipt, we just want to store credit.
Speaker 1: And the craziest part is every time they scan it to like return it, baby, we're just there like fuck. But they'd still do it.
Speaker 2: And so then they'd give you gift cards, and then you would take those gift cards and sell them to a pawnshop. Yeah, that would buy gift cards.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so they give us like five hundred and the gift card have six hundred. Oh you know, five hundred cash though, So.
Speaker 2: You were just hitting all kinds of niacle schemes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, like remember when fucking Walmart had the little bullshit has ten dollars video games. We'd take those and just go to the game stop and be like here you guys.
Speaker 2: Go, wow, you just just little You never got arrested.
Speaker 3: Uh, Luckily, I've always was was a guy where like if I mean, the cops definitely pulled up twice, and one time it was for the dumbest shit ever.
Speaker 1: I stole Yo Yoh cards.
Speaker 2: You you Jio car Ugio cards.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I used to link up with these homies on Tuesday at the McDonald's on ninety fist and fist fifth, ninety ninety.
Speaker 2: First you got to fucking spit spitting.
Speaker 3: I know, bro, I get nervous doing things like this. I don't know why fucking drink you, I know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know why. I just don't know. I feel like, I'm so, what's the word here?
Speaker 2: Just I can't say the word anymore. I get canceled.
Speaker 1: No, not that word. What the fuck? Scatter brain?
Speaker 2: Oh? What the fuck?
Speaker 1: Crazy?
Speaker 3: But yeah, so I used to go play Yu Gi Oh Night first and All Live and I was like fuck that, Like these motherfuckers are good. So I went to go take Yugo cards at a kmart that was closing down, and the fucking they called the cops and ship and the hey.
Speaker 1: I was like, I'm sorry. I was like, I just be playing with my friends and they're just so good and it just sucks.
Speaker 3: And they took me to my crib and they're like, is your hout home? And they waited for me to open the door going side and then let me go. Wow, shot, hey, Peoria police, is the is the ship? I don't give a fuck when no one says I remember getting caught up. I remember that came to they rated a party I was at and they took us home. Wow yeah, I was, but still bullshit that story. I was like, I'm sorry, officer. Me and my friends were here. We just wanted to be cool. We we realized this wasn't for us. That's why we had to park. We had to park smoking, so no one smoked with us. And yeah, they were like, oh okay, They're like, well, where do you guys live? And we told them to give us the ride home. Peoria police is cool as ship. It was actually in Cyrus is now neighborhood. That's where the party was at.
Speaker 2: And Cyrus is now neighborhood. Yeah, what about Okay, so obviously you're hitting random licks. You put out the Broke Boys song, you put a video out for it, uh dope video. It was kind of like a half baked vie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's the point. I've always wanted my videos to have some type of little concept.
Speaker 2: And then you end up, well, how'd you come up with the name brown Boy Madge because that's your old name.
Speaker 3: So I I just was thinking something stupid. I didn't think it was gonna happen or do something cool with music. I was like, ah, fuck it, we'll just try it. But Playboard CARDI was popping on time. This is before he was fucking doing whatever the fuck he's doing now. This is, you know, like whatever, And I had a song called broke Boy. I was like, oh, Playboy CARDI brown Boy I'm brown. Oh, Majin Boo, Majin Boo's my fair character, brown boy, maj Fire.
Speaker 1: Let's do it.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then that became a whole issue kind of funny.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, why did we tell the story why we ended up changing your name? So we put a whole album kind of cool, low key. So we put an album out called I h to the Moon and back in twenty nineteen or eighteen nineteen, I don't remember dude name, I'm coming out twenty nineteen something like that, and then it did really well. It was awesome Billboard, it was did great, Chico went crazy shot, Yes, wild. But then by the end of the year we ended up deciding to go with your government name Alexis. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So one time I remember Dre London, Drey London, Postmoner manager, right, he called, He's like, keV, we we got or I don't know, I'm not gonna do the nexctcent. We got mamage on on the postyfest that's right, and we're like and we're like, oh ship, hell fucking yeah.
Speaker 1: And then we go to post Malone's album release. It was really Drey London's birthday party was the fucking Godfather's fucking mansion, the actual fucking place that they using the Godfather. Pretty fucking dope. Everyone's there.
Speaker 3: I remember sitting next like that was a cool ass fucking night. But anyways, Yeah, he comes up and say, oh, it's a different mamage and we were like what the fuck.
Speaker 1: So that was the first one.
Speaker 3: Then fucking sal Or cash Uh house manager.
Speaker 2: Sal, the weekends manager. Sal. We went over to his house to play him some music. Yeah, and he was like.
Speaker 1: I think I think they Lokey hit us up just to be like, what the fuck's up with his name?
Speaker 2: No? No, no, no, no, I was hitting them up. No, I was hitting them. I'm typed with Manny.
Speaker 1: It just seemed like it.
Speaker 2: No no, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: Ok, Manny's cool. I remember see him.
Speaker 2: So we pulled up to Sal's house and played him music and he was like a brown boy moj like it's like you're not Indian, right because they're from Canada and Canada brown and then Nab was known as the brown boy, and.
Speaker 1: Shit fucked me up. I was like in my head like have I been like misusing this my whole life? I was like nah, bro, But.
Speaker 2: Then he was like, so sal was like, yo, think about everybody. He's like, you're you're not making goofy SoundCloud rap. Think about the people who are headlining arenas the Weekend, Justin Timberlake, Beyonce, Post Malone, Drake. He's like, what's your real name? I was like, Alexis, and then we told him how you spelt it, and he's like, that's your name, that's your name.
Speaker 1: That's awesome.
Speaker 3: And what's so funny after that is like I remember once we changed it, a lot of people were like, uh, we're just like, dude, I missed your real name, Like your real name maj was so dope.
Speaker 1: I was like, Moz was never my real name. That's crazy.
Speaker 2: So now you're Alexis, which is your actual name?
Speaker 1: My actual name. Yeah, it's kind of crazy that.
Speaker 3: I think it's funny because people sometimes will like like Lefty, shout.
Speaker 1: Out Lefty like that was the that was the funny moment. He was like, what's your name?
Speaker 3: I said, Lexi's like, nah, you need something hard. I was like, oh, what's hard? Righty gunna play?
Speaker 2: I was like, yeah, shout to Lefty gun Play. Nice guy, nice guy.
Speaker 1: That guy.
Speaker 2: I like that guy, super nice.
Speaker 1: Fucking lip man.
Speaker 2: For sure.
Speaker 3: I thought I thought I was a crazy guy like with the partying. Nope, Damn, I just double I just double.
Speaker 1: Dicked right now. Bro, Bro you've seen Ricky Stanicky.
Speaker 2: Yes, Bro, I just did.
Speaker 1: This right now. I just did this. And notice, Bro, that's a fucking.
Speaker 3: Honestly, I feel that's gonna be a catalyst or whatever to open back comedy comedy, to like go into ship like that because I miss comedy like that man, like just very.
Speaker 2: Hasn't been a good while. Yeah, that's the best comedy in a long time.
Speaker 1: It really is. It was damn near close to crossing the line and ship like that, and I like.
Speaker 2: That Ship john Sen is better actor than the Rock.
Speaker 1: Bro, John c You know what, I will definitely agree.
Speaker 3: I'll definitely agree, Bro, John Cena is that fucking guy like east Maker fire. When he was making like, what was it like twelve rounds the Marine, I was like, this is gonna be like the Rock again, But no, that food really was like you know what with cock blockers.
Speaker 2: What's the one with the fat Amy Schuomers in it?
Speaker 1: Oh, the one with Lebron's in it?
Speaker 3: Lebron Yeah, yeah, yeah, I forget I forget I saw.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, bro, all that ship. He's he's great. I think he's realizing what he's good at and he's killing it.
Speaker 2: Where we were, we're talking about how you change your name. Okay, so so you end up putting out, uh, your first album, well not, I don't know, would you consider your mixtape I put out with the other guy's album or no.
Speaker 1: I would just say they're mixtapes.
Speaker 2: I mean it was like soundcloudy, just stuff like Cloud era stuff. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was doing it all myself at the time and writing, uh, just fucking engineering every single fucking thing. Shut out logic, man, logic is really beginner friendly.
Speaker 2: Uh. So we ended up putting out your first album?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I did great.
Speaker 2: It did great. It was and it's a great body of work. Tony Chalk had a lot of beats on there. I don't know what he's doing besides fucking so.
Speaker 1: He's having a welcome back party on he invited me. It's on April thirteen.
Speaker 2: Welcome went back to what like to Arizona.
Speaker 1: Or some shit.
Speaker 2: Did he move back?
Speaker 1: I don't know, but that's what the tech said. He said, I'm having a welcome back party. So maybe he is moving back now that think about it, I didn't put too and two together.
Speaker 2: He should have a welcome back to making beats party. I mean he still makes him Yeah, he still makes it.
Speaker 1: He's just he's just comfy.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: He's an older gentleman. I've be forgetting that.
Speaker 2: Sometimes he'd be doing a lot of coke.
Speaker 1: I don't know about all that.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't know where he heard such a thing.
Speaker 2: Shout to Tony chalk, Tony fucking cocaine, What Tony Montana we should call it? Then shout out to the Viets man. Then Viets loved drinking all night too. Man, what do they drink?
Speaker 1: They like dark liquor?
Speaker 2: No, no, but what is Tony like?
Speaker 3: He loves Hennessy vsop like this. It's the Remy Remy, Remy Hennessy. Anything expensive, anything expense, dark and expensive.
Speaker 2: Out to Tony shock.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, I fucking I love the Vietnamese culture though, Man, I love fuf fuz is amazing. I got tatted on forty three, Yeah on me right here. You know, you got to put the things you love on your body.
Speaker 2: So if you get a restaurant's logo tattered on your body, is a free frashy.
Speaker 3: They low key have been giving me free food no matter how many people pull up in that bitch. They're like, you guys, got it. And then I'll try to pay it and they're like, bro, stop it, you're good, You're good. And then on top of that, they always have drinks like just lined up. Yeah, they're like take shots allegedly.
Speaker 1: I'm sure, yeah, allegedly allegedly. You know they have soda, Yeah, a lot of soda, grit soda, very good soda, Yeah, very very great carbonated drinks.
Speaker 2: So do you think Fuzzz better than Ramen?
Speaker 1: Millions a million times? Yes, I will. I will fucking argue with anybody about.
Speaker 2: That ship outside of forty three. What's the best play you've had? It's called Orange County.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Orange County Garden, Garden Grove, to be exact, I think I don't know, uh for Halics, For Halics, they got the bone.
Speaker 1: That's so good.
Speaker 2: So, uh, is there any other artists in Arizona that you fuck with that you feel like you deserve some more credit or attention?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel a lot of people do.
Speaker 3: I mean, there's dirty laundry, there's fucking there's Sam a poke, which I think he's Yeah, he's getting the recognition he deserves. I feel I think everybody, a lot of people there are dope. I just feel like we're just I don't know what's going on with us, man. I just feel as if we like moved how La moved a little bit where we all just want to work together and we're just not.
Speaker 1: So what's crazy that I thought about too, is that how like La is so low key divided, But it's not divided, you know what I'm trying to say, Like it's all these like things going on, like politics, this and that, but everyone comes together and work for the better of music and the career everybody.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And then over there in Arizona, I've been thinking myself, like what's going on? Like, Okay, I'm just speaking freely how I feel there's no reason why I don't have a project with Marks. There's no reason why I don't have a project with Dirty Laundry. We're actually just talked about this.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I would like I don't know about you and Marcus.
Speaker 1: But no, But I'm just saying though, like sonically, no, I mean.
Speaker 3: You know who you should do a whole project with Dan Dan g I mean, I'm sure he would love that.
Speaker 2: And Mega watched him make all the beats.
Speaker 1: I would I would love that too.
Speaker 2: Fuck it?
Speaker 1: Why not? But no, That's what I'm saying. Why hasn't me and Dan come together and made a whole project?
Speaker 2: You know you don't want to?
Speaker 1: It's not that, it's not that I want to. And that might be more on me that that low key.
Speaker 3: I might just be a hypocrite and what I'm talking about and just might be talking about myself in a way.
Speaker 1: I might be protecting who should.
Speaker 2: I feel like you and Daily should have did a project together like two years ago when you guys were in your back.
Speaker 1: I agree, but I just feel like I think.
Speaker 2: The time has passed.
Speaker 1: The time has passed, and I feel a lot of people I think we all just getting the ong way.
Speaker 2: I know what's up? Who's dope?
Speaker 1: Who?
Speaker 2: Chris Coke.
Speaker 1: He's a toned man, Chris.
Speaker 2: Cop who else is dope? And Phoenix?
Speaker 1: Uh ship, There's so many people on our Reach Marach, Markel, Markel bro and I went to high school Markel. That shit's while bro fucking but Reach.
Speaker 2: Reach, Yeah, Reach is dope. Who else is dope.
Speaker 1: Cyrus Cyrus, Cyrus, Cyrus is great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you like alt rap, he's great.
Speaker 1: What's alt rap?
Speaker 2: He makes great alt rap?
Speaker 1: What is alt rap?
Speaker 2: You know? It's kind of like a viby old viby vibes make rap? You make, you make, you make?
Speaker 1: What do we have to use this? You make you bake old.
Speaker 2: Cyrus is safe to say your genre, your subgenre is alt. What would you say with your subgenre? Then Cyrus has a new project out the guy behind the camera. What's the name of your album? What's the name of it? Are we gonna do this?
Speaker 1: You're gonna make me pull up your She loves she loved me? She loved me, not.
Speaker 2: She loved me not my bad dude, I'm fucking I'm not your fucking number one fan.
Speaker 1: I don't know what that would be like.
Speaker 2: It's called she loved Me not from Cyrus, spelled with the ex everybody should go, I are some good all rap.
Speaker 1: I like, I actually listened to it the other day. I called him to say, hey, I listened to everything. She was good Broke.
Speaker 2: Who else from Phoenix?
Speaker 3: I mean, there's a lot of people, bro fucking damn bro I just thought I'm forgetting.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 3: That's I feel so fucking terrible about this. There's people I feel like, like Frank Nogaga, he was dope.
Speaker 2: Hobby.
Speaker 1: Bro, Hobby is the biggest out of all anybody that I even.
Speaker 2: Have, like thirty million monthly listeners.
Speaker 3: Bro, it's more than Cardi b I think Covey, out of anybody, is probably the biggest artist. Like, you know, he's up there with MC magic. I feel like, yeah, shouts to Magic Magic, shouts that shout to, Uh, what's the other fool's name? I forget Kyle, Kyle's nice. Kyle's nice?
Speaker 2: Which one uh listens herely sorts.
Speaker 3: Yeah he's cool, you know, shouts everybody. I mean, you know, we can't.
Speaker 1: It's just a lot of people out there, Dude.
Speaker 3: It's a lot of people out there, and I feel I just feel we all get in our.
Speaker 1: Own way somewhere. Oh Westons, Jay Waves is dope, Will Clay, Will Clay were forgetting.
Speaker 3: It's just a list of people, you know. Yeah, Oh, shout out Coppo. I love Coppo. Coppo is one of my shout out Benji. Benji is one of my friends.
Speaker 2: Benji's cool man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's a fucking cool guy. He's one of the you know what I love about Benji's tall? No that not fuck.
Speaker 1: No, I don't love that ship. It makes me feel short as fuck. He's like a tall, skinny guy promotion side.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but he he'd be banging. Oh he got a way too active.
Speaker 3: No, no, yeah he don't. We actually talked about this ship. He was like robbing an azy so long. I got so comfortable that I'd be forgetting. They're like, oh, ship, I'm in La right now, I can't even do this, And I'm like, yeah, man, it's different out here.
Speaker 2: Oh you can't have a strap ire Yeah, just.
Speaker 3: All kinds of shit like that. So shout out Riley bro Free, my boy, Riley Blood. I love that guy, one of my best friends.
Speaker 1: Low key, damn. This is why is it a Who are the dope women people out there?
Speaker 2: Oh? Jada Pink, she's cool. Samara is not from Arizona, but she's cool.
Speaker 1: She she has a show today with Buddy. Oh ship, Yeah yeah, she's What's cool is like the song we just released on Emerging R and B. We're right there next to each other and the other playlist, So I think that's kind of cool. She's amazing. She's definitely a star.
Speaker 2: All right, So we put out you put out the first album, and there was a long break between albums.
Speaker 1: Why just I'm just gonna belame COVID.
Speaker 2: And COVID and.
Speaker 1: The COVID I guess COVID and COVID. I'm not gonna speak on those times. Man.
Speaker 3: It's times that are like, you know, it needs to be forgotten. It's in the past. We ain't gonna talk about it.
Speaker 2: So we put an album out called Uh, Life goes On.
Speaker 1: Life goes On.
Speaker 3: After that, I feel like we, maybe me, I feel like as a whole, all of us, we just had a lot of things going on, and I don't think we pushed it how it should.
Speaker 1: Like.
Speaker 3: We didn't have an album release party or something like a listening party, you know. I feel like it was just a bunch of things going on that.
Speaker 2: We didn't until the day went crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you know, you're going crazy.
Speaker 2: You shot the Empire the great fucking job pushing that record.
Speaker 1: I like Empire, man, they're nice people.
Speaker 3: Great shout out shout out Brian Samson he still work there, and and a line yeah great. And now my my project manager, Jada she's dope.
Speaker 1: I really with her. She's cool.
Speaker 2: Yep, yeah, man, shout out everybody over there, everybody Ghazi. Everybody's great.
Speaker 1: Yeah you used to be over there. Yeah, yeah, for sure you're not there no more.
Speaker 2: Oh damn nope, okay, I'm here.
Speaker 1: Cyrus is there.
Speaker 2: Cyrus is kind of there.
Speaker 1: Kind of there. Did did you do their last corner store brunch?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You're going, you're going to the UK. Oh ship.
Speaker 2: Empire is great. They they've kind of changed the way music is. I feel like they changed the whole music industry. Now everybody's got a bunch of fake ass empires. Every label's got their own bullshit generic version of what Empire started. So shot to Ghazi changed the game.
Speaker 1: True Gazi is that guy. Man the Order got me Ostrich? That man the Order got me Ostrich. I wish that, Yeah, I just yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean I also feel like, I mean it's on me too. I mean I don't think I am as much as I want to feel like I'm this that, that artist whatever, Like you know, they just probably just don't see it there yet, like, oh he's cool. You see the potential, but maybe it's not there yet.
Speaker 1: Who knows. I feel now I get a little different. Look like Tina be.
Speaker 2: Fucking sham for sure. Tina is great. Everybody over there is great. We love Empire.
Speaker 1: I love Empire. I think they're really nice people.
Speaker 2: I just think they missed on an opportunity. But until the day, that's all.
Speaker 3: But I feel, you know, it's because we're close to it, that's all. I feel like, Hey, but we we keep going, we keep calling.
Speaker 2: All right, So what's up with this new project? Who do I run to?
Speaker 1: Who? Who can I run to?
Speaker 2: Who can I run to?
Speaker 1: Who do I run to? I might change it to that who knows? Now? Who can I run to? This's cool? I mean, it's just the latest project.
Speaker 3: I think, you know you you have this amazing way of just like, hey, you know all the songs you've been recording, Let's put those in an album.
Speaker 1: I'm like, Okay, let's do it.
Speaker 3: But then from there, I pick up certain ones that we like and I'll start building off of it. I mean, I like the project a lot. I think it's one of my I think it's probably gonna be my most publicly liked project. Like I think, like life goes on, it's it's it's different, Like you know, I feel like it's more like you either love it or you hate it.
Speaker 1: I feel like I.
Speaker 2: Hated that project. I don't.
Speaker 3: I just don't think it's for everybody. I think the music I was making isn't for everybody, you know. I think, uh my music is like, yeah, it's too different. I feel like either you like it or you don't like it.
Speaker 2: No, No, I like that album.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm god damn god, damn god down.
Speaker 3: Yes, But this one, I feel is more like I think it's universally like just dope, like it has a little bit of everything for everybody.
Speaker 1: It's it's it's the whole project. Loki has a bounce to it.
Speaker 2: So we got mb now on the album.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and now damn you okay broh mb now and now Zoe Sama hancho on me.
Speaker 3: Oh you got excited there, I'm still excited. We got Han Show on that wum you feel me?
Speaker 1: Big Han Show?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: Cordon, Oh he's from Arizona.
Speaker 1: How we forget that? Man? Yeah? Who else?
Speaker 2: Loose?
Speaker 3: Lucian Parker doing his fucking thing. He just did some ship on on vultures. Cypress Cypress is you know Cypress on it? Coyote Oh Coyote, Yeah, Bro, Coyote is the Those are my fucking boys, bro, Like, those are actually like one of the first people I came to l A. And I've been in l A for Loki a little while, and those are the first, like other artists that I have.
Speaker 2: They're cool, cool, just a fucking every day nice guys, very talented.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I love wrestling, just normal normal guys.
Speaker 2: Man, when's your abum coming out? April twelfth?
Speaker 1: Okay, why'd you ask me then?
Speaker 2: Twelth? The album coming out?
Speaker 3: I don't know why I was asked Loki.
Speaker 1: I don't even know the answer. I was gonna say the twenty second.
Speaker 2: I don't know why twelfth. Yeah, you've been in the studio with a lot of big artists. Yeah, recently, low key, before Tory Lanez was incarcerated. And I know Tory lane is like one of your goats. You were able to get in with him a couple of times. So what was that like you?
Speaker 1: Oh? I low key.
Speaker 3: I felt so fucking whack for a little bit because I remember there was this uh this this person, uh this chick there and she was asking us, hey, toy uh so, uh what in high school or or what did you win best most.
Speaker 1: Likely to you know or whatever? And like, I don't know what possessed me to answer for Bro.
Speaker 3: I was like, he didn't even he didn't even get to high school. He didn't even finish elementary or middle school. And then he just looked at me, and she looked at me, and I was.
Speaker 1: Like, why the fuck did I just say this right now?
Speaker 4: Bro?
Speaker 1: But he was cool after that, It was cool after I was just I was just a big fan. I told him. I was like, hey, Bro, I used to rock the good Wood.
Speaker 2: You know that's a good pause.
Speaker 3: There's no there's no need for pass. We're not diddlers here. We don't act. You know what a diddler is.
Speaker 2: Tell me about a diddler.
Speaker 1: You you don't need to di displayed.
Speaker 2: I've hung out with the diddler.
Speaker 1: Yeah you have?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, how was how'd that go? I thought I heard festival I was hanging with the diddler. He's a nice really nice guy. Okay, his son's a nice guy.
Speaker 3: Luckily, I can't say anything about anything because I've never been in those rooms.
Speaker 2: Listen, everybody in the music industry that ever has really meant something, for the most part, has been to a version of a Diddy party period. Their Diddy parties are like if there's the Grammys, if there's whatever.
Speaker 1: So you've been to a Diddy party.
Speaker 2: No I haven't, Okay, but everybody I know it's not a.
Speaker 1: Lebron said, ain't no party.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. It's like, just because you went to a ditty party, don't mean there was a bunch of hell of weirdo shit going on. Now what happened after later on in the night, early in the morning, I don't know. But it's like people got to stop acting like I've heard just because somebody went to a ditty party, it's some weirdo sh everybody went to a fucking ditty party.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel like because luckily, you know, blessed to that. You know, we've worked together and I've been here in LA and I've gotten to be in rooms with cool people. A lot of my friends back home will ask me questions like hey, bro, I'm like, bro, I don't fucking know, dude, Like I don't see no ship like this. Like I think if that happens, that's on some other type tiership. But I don't even think that happens because I don't I don't fucking everyone's too busy pausing, pausing left and right and shit.
Speaker 2: So Tory lanes, Yeah, you have the song that's not out yet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a great fucking song.
Speaker 2: And we're like on a super mission to make sure he got on the song.
Speaker 1: Yeah, literally called me last minute. I was fucking getting So we're like, pull up on Tory.
Speaker 2: We go to his studio session and we're just sitting there all fucking night, just hanging out, waiting, waiting, and then at the end of the night he's like, YO, have plug in player, guys, shit, whatever, So we start playing a bunch of music. Yeah, he loves all of it.
Speaker 1: That was like, I thought you were gonna be like some king little G. I was like, right, no, shop on G. But yeah, you know.
Speaker 2: So then it was like I was at the weekend tour so Fi.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I remember that.
Speaker 2: I remember that in Arizona.
Speaker 1: I was That's what it was like.
Speaker 2: Last night, Toy hits me and he's like, Yo, tonight, I want to I want to get in with your boy and lay that verse. So I hit you up and I'm like, you gotta get to uh, you gotta get to l A like right.
Speaker 1: Now, yeah, I was eating frozen yogurt downtown.
Speaker 2: So you end up taking a plane?
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, no id, no nothing, no backpack, no clothes.
Speaker 2: You end up getting back to l A m hm. And then what was it like having toy get on your ship? Bro?
Speaker 1: It was low key.
Speaker 3: I was like, I mean I've I don't think I've ever like fanned out or nothing, but I definitely was like that to me, that's that's one of my goats, bro. Like, I was just I was just watching him do it, and I was like, I'm in my head. I was like, I'm so fucking happy that I don't have to also record because I don't know how I'm on the top. I was I'm supposed top that or anything like that. That's how I was thinking. But now that I think about it, I could have kept up.
Speaker 1: But I was just I was just freaking out, Like I low key was like I kind of was crying on the inside, but I was like, don't tear up right now? Is he cut his verse fucking five fucking minutes? Five minutes, bro? And I'm happy to say that the dude that recorded it, who recorded all the toys eighty shit, now we work together, which is fucking awesome, right, Yeah, shut out Mike Man, cool guy, that guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So hopefully that song comes out. It'll come out, It'll come out.
Speaker 1: I don't I don't see why it wouldn't come out.
Speaker 2: It's just a part of another project that's cohesive. It's like an eighties ve top project.
Speaker 1: It's one of it's probably the best body of work ever done. Shout out Austina.
Speaker 2: Who else have you been in with that? You were like, this is pretty cool?
Speaker 1: Fucking just the other day was sense to me.
Speaker 3: That was fucking crazy because I still remember during COVID being the homies, I got bit just trying to.
Speaker 1: Kill me, kill me here some shit I forgot I did, Like, I still remember that shit. So that Loki I told him too once we record him like a bro.
Speaker 3: This is kind of tripping to me, bro because being from Arizona, especially like we be listening to like a lot of people from out here and for me to be like, oh shit, I'm working with Wally right now, it's kind of cool.
Speaker 1: So yeah, that's a person.
Speaker 2: You guys did four songs.
Speaker 1: I think it was five, but I don't think. I don't think we liked the fifth one.
Speaker 2: So you guys did four four songs you liked in one night.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Then you also worked with Baby Drill, Baby Drill bro super random, bro, super fucking random.
Speaker 3: And I think the song is actually pretty fucking hard. I like, he wanted to post it today.
Speaker 1: That's my old broken phone though, so I'm gonna get that and posted today. Loki.
Speaker 2: Uh, who else do I have you and Bravo work together? Forget another one in?
Speaker 3: Though I don't like the song, I mean it's it's more for him, but he's he's a cool It is that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's a time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, bro, I just love I just love when people was just themselves. I think that's why a lot of we all fun with each other. We're just all cells.
Speaker 2: What was it like hanging out with t Paine for the first time? Uh?
Speaker 1: What was the first time?
Speaker 2: The first time?
Speaker 1: It was the first time. I think it was then NRG No.
Speaker 2: It wasn't.
Speaker 1: It was the first time.
Speaker 2: It was an Arizona. Oh.
Speaker 1: I was really fucking drunk. Yes, I was really drunk.
Speaker 3: I low he cried. I was on the side of the stage crying. I think you guys remember that I was here, you know, I was like this with us at ASU that night.
Speaker 1: Yeah he was.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I just remember him going like, did you go to jack Wars that night with us? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I just I just fucking remember just seeing him and he's like every time my hands go up and they stay there, and I was just like, yo, this is crazy, Like it's just because to me. T Pain akon Tory Lanes, Lady Gaga, those are like my fucking goats.
Speaker 2: Lady Gaga.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Bro, I fucking love Lady Gaga. She's fucking amazing.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 3: She's the ship I watched. A Star is Born is probably one of my favor movies of all times. Great movie, it's fucking awesome. I'm excited for her and Joker. Yeah, I love I love Lady Goga. Bro, She's fucking awesome.
Speaker 2: So you end up doing a song with t Pain?
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: How did that happen?
Speaker 1: I think because of you, but like.
Speaker 3: I don't really remember, to be real, it's kind of I think it was the same thing as like the Wish Ship, like where you were like I think you were like, hey, I'm just gonna send it, see if they fuck with it.
Speaker 1: If they fuck with it, then they'll do it. And which is cool because at the end of the day, I am thankful for the opportunities you brought to me, but I'm also have got into my head like the music had to be good as well, for sure, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So she goes a fucking h macker, So I give.
Speaker 3: Myself that credit, and I you know, I think he heard it and he loved it.
Speaker 2: You got a song with Whiz. With Whiz, she go with your biggest record in people don't know. We shot that video twice twice. Yeah, the same video got shot twice because the day the day after we shot the first video, it was just cap G on the song, Whiz Khalifa sends his verse and we're like, well, fuck.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I remember you send it to me and you're like, hey, check your email.
Speaker 3: And I'm with TK. We're in his little studio and I'm like Whiz. I'm like Whisky and who the fuck is Whiz on this? I play it and we just hear Whiz Khalifa. I just start running around the house.
Speaker 1: Oh my fucking god.
Speaker 2: And so we do it. We had to shoot the video twice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, and we and we pulled it off same location. We had to run and get fucking caps, saying, Bro, the funniest shit to me about this fucking music video though, was we and we spent what like two thousand dollars on fucking whizzes writer and I just remember I think it was his uncle or somebody just comes in with a bag. He just says, let me just put all this in a bag. I was like, okay, I'll hey, fuck it, I'll take it. We ain't have to pay for no feature. You know, they did it off the strength. I guess I'll guess I'll pay for the snacks.
Speaker 2: We have yet to pay for a feature.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yet I don't think we've ever Yeah, we've.
Speaker 2: Never paid, never paid for a feature.
Speaker 1: Dude, Hey, that's something to celebrate. Ima. I'm gonna take a little shoddy pooh to that.
Speaker 2: I had to buy T Pain's outfit that he brought from his closet at home.
Speaker 3: But other than that, yeah, there is no way that shit costs what he said it costs.
Speaker 1: But who knows who knows Pain did the record for free? He did?
Speaker 2: He did shot to snow the products she hopped on the remix, and we.
Speaker 3: Had a dance off me and T Pain. You did yeah, I blame you. I blame you that I was that drunk that night.
Speaker 2: Don't blame me. It's accountability, sir. You know what says the guy who's been swinging on fucking tequila the whole interview.
Speaker 1: But it's a little bottle, A little bottle.
Speaker 2: Yeah it's eleven am.
Speaker 1: That is not true.
Speaker 2: You're a liar. Twelve thirty.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's that's way better. That's the way better. Hey, shout out to Osama. He low key, I would say he inspired me today. He's like drunk ten am. He just supposed a video on San Jose today was.
Speaker 1: Like ten am, ten am with a tequila bottle.
Speaker 2: Oh wow.
Speaker 3: And I was like, I commented her, you know what, I'm gonna get some tequila too. I low He wanted to go today to Total Wine to buy Matthew McConaughey's tequila.
Speaker 2: Is supposed to be good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And he caught me with the slogan, this is the best thing me and my wife have ever made with her pants on.
Speaker 1: I was like, I like that. I like that.
Speaker 2: You think it'd be better than Casa George Cloney's I don't like.
Speaker 3: I don't like Casa really, I don't like it. I don't like Casta, I don't like Taramana. You know what I like Collego George Straits. George Strait's tequila. That's a nice tequila. That's a good one.
Speaker 1: And then Adam Levine has this like tequila with like.
Speaker 2: Nobody want to it's pretty fucking good. Nobody wants the Maroon five wine tequila.
Speaker 1: I mean I like it, I like it, But George Strait tequila is probably the best tequila I've had. And Lolo and lallos, what's uh the stupidest tattoo you've ever gotten?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: I have a I have a satis fuck on my well, there's the that's the time I got a name.
Speaker 1: But we crossed that out? Cool?
Speaker 2: Is it covered?
Speaker 1: We covered? I put a no, I gotta I.
Speaker 3: Gotta like a yeah, the coffin, Yeah, I gotta like a skeleton coming out of a coffin drinking a beer.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But yeah.
Speaker 3: And then I have I'm Sad as fuck on my left one. I have I'm Born with a smiley face on my left thigh, on top of my left.
Speaker 2: Knee, back on the fucking mic.
Speaker 1: Sorry, bro, I'm not used to things near my mouth. Hey, anyways, do you.
Speaker 2: Feel like it's hard for people to take you serious? Uh until they hear the music? Sometimes?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I actually really I actually feel that way.
Speaker 3: It kind of I feel it's my biggest pro and con Like, you know, even like I feel every time people just see me, they just think I'm just like some foo ass food or something I don't know, and then they hear the music and.
Speaker 1: They're like, wait, what the fuck? Like it's always the same reaction.
Speaker 3: Everyone's a little standoffish, and then once they hear what I make, they're like holy shit. And then once I start talking to people, I think they realize, oh, this was just he's cool as fuck. This would just be doing whatever. So yeah, do you feel like do you feel people think it's hard to take me serious?
Speaker 1: Sometimes?
Speaker 2: For sure, I think people like don't don't. They just see you and then they're like, ah, see what he's got and then comes on and they're like, oh.
Speaker 3: Shit, happens every time akon Gerbo fucking Like I remember Loki the Gerbo shit was cool.
Speaker 1: He's like shoddy dope, we gotta get one in. That was cool. Never happened, but never happened. He's the goddamn song. Yeah with Ruchie. Yeah, but it's cool.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's the tide has turned in music where it's like cool to be Mexican now.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I do feel that Mexicans, that Mexicans are definitely doing their thing right now now, and I'm so happy for that. I'm waiting for us to finally be like taking over in like movies and shit like that, like getting lead movie roles.
Speaker 1: And stuff like that. What was the movie the Blue Beetle.
Speaker 3: Blue Beatle, Yeah, Trolo, the Trollo guy. Yeah, we see more more like that. That was the actual, actually really good fucking movie.
Speaker 1: Fucking love that movie.
Speaker 2: Lopez murdered that ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just found out that his uncle is the dude that did the radio thing was way mm hmm, yeah, I didn't know that Tech Tech King Text King Tech nice guy, that guy. I really liked that guy.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. Yeah, uh is there any You are also very much a country music fan.
Speaker 1: A fucking love country. I loved country before it was cool to like country. This is true.
Speaker 2: Would you ever make country music? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I would definitely would.
Speaker 2: I was just on the cunt.
Speaker 1: That was funny that.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, I would I just feel like I wouldn't do it anytime soon though. I feel like I'd have to wait, Like how Postmone kind of did m Yeah, I just feel it's like the wrong timing. I don't want people to think that, oh, here's the wave.
Speaker 1: Yeah, here's another guy right in the wave.
Speaker 3: And I was like, I like country music because I genuinely like country music. Like I remember one time, You're like, who the fuck is.
Speaker 1: This big ass white fat fuck on the TV? Listening to him? Like is John Morland? He's an amazing man.
Speaker 3: I'm actually about to drive the Chattanooga, Tennessee in April to go see him.
Speaker 2: You're gonna drive there?
Speaker 1: Yeah, We're Gonna'm gonna have a little road trip. I think it was cool, which is fly. I just I just want to see I just want to see ship man. I'm yet to see the country like that, like the whole country. I've seen some cunts, seen some cunts. Is that allowed to say?
Speaker 2: Do you a difference between a count and pussy?
Speaker 3: I think cunt is more of like a person, like like when you call someone an asshole, maybe you know and then you know the Yeah, I don't you know what's great?
Speaker 1: I don't really like saying the P word like that that's fair like or like like even like panties.
Speaker 2: That just sounds wild. Can you explain to me the underworld.
Speaker 1: Of I hope it's not what I think you're gonna ask.
Speaker 2: Pirated Reddit only fans, pornography being being pandered and sold.
Speaker 1: I mean it's just so, I mean I don't. I don't do that. I just know that.
Speaker 2: So you don't. You don't support yourself by selling No, I definitely don't stolen only fans content. But you know someone who does know if you it's the person you know who does that to make money. How would they do that?
Speaker 1: Well, it's just easy.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's just it's just there's fucking horny ass individuals out there. You just go, oh my god, this is eight dollars. They just buy the only fans for eight bucks. Now, I know that only fans. Now they have a thing where.
Speaker 1: You can't screen record and you can't like screenshot and shit. So prior to this new thing, yeah, but no, people still get it off. They'll use another phone or something and just record it. And then so there.
Speaker 2: Used to be a you could screen record and rip someone's hole yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And then yeah, and then you pretty much make like a mega folder or you just you make a telegram and you tell people, hey, I got all this person shit joined my telegram, cash at me fifteen bucks, and you know, they rather and then you get all their shit, and then it's like the people cash at you. It's like, oh this is uh this for an eighth you know.
Speaker 2: The person you know who does it? What's the most money they've made?
Speaker 3: I think the most they've made to my knowledge, I think it's like like.
Speaker 1: Twelve hundred bucks.
Speaker 2: Damn, shame on them bad people out there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, bro, so bucks it was. It was in two days, in two days.
Speaker 2: Twelve hundred dollars. Yeah, shame on them. Do you remember which model?
Speaker 1: You never told me?
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, so if someone has a request for a model, that person could get it.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, I actually know.
Speaker 3: I actually know a homie that just asked the homie and like, I know, the homies just been like like I got you, bro, all the homies.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, it's not you. It's homies.
Speaker 3: Yeah, not me, but a bunch of us we're just we're just a bunch of fucking sick ass fools.
Speaker 1: Bro. Yeah, there you go. We're all sick gass fools in our own way. My thing is just alcohol, man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's it. They're just alcohol, nothing.
Speaker 1: Else, nothing else. I mean, I wouldn't think so.
Speaker 3: I mean, I've dabbled with the powder here and there, but I've I haven't done that actually in like more than a month. I'm having proud of myself. The Book of Sugar, the Bug of Sugar Man. The heaskers, it's a good time. It's a good time. I don't need it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I have ever done so much cocaine where you were like freaking out a little. Uh, They were like, fuck, I did.
Speaker 3: Too much, Nah, because I only do it when I when I drink. But I have done a lot where I started like my nose is bleeding. And I've also done enough where it made people uncomfortable and said I had to go.
Speaker 2: I was one time this fool was in Vegas for some Latin weekend. I forget it was a Billboards or some shit. You were there, right, what was the concert? It was like a Mike Towers shot tower. It was Mike's out. So this fool skates off and he went back to the room. And I called this fool. I'm like, hey, bro, you gotta come back over to this concert. And he comes and he's just geeked out, and I'm like, bro, what has happened in the last hour? And this fool is just fucking gyeeked out. And we got all these radio executives and I remember this full homie Marco from uh Univision's like, hey, hey, your boys fucking geeked. I was like, yep, I'm about to send him out of it. I was like, bro, you can get the fuck.
Speaker 3: I didn't want to come. I was like, bro, I even tell you. Bro, Like, hey, Bro, I can't and You're like, no, hurd the funk up. I was like, how you doing.
Speaker 2: It's nice to meet you.
Speaker 1: I should have took a shower, dude, I should have took it. It wasn't that bad, bro, it was bad.
Speaker 2: I wasn't just it was the most visually impaired off of cocaine I've ever seen a human being.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that's because I thought I had the night to myself. I was just gonna kick it for myself and just enjoy life. I was gonna go down gamble a little.
Speaker 2: Bit, right, you know. Good times.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the best of times, fucking you. You had a great night too where we almost missed an interview for Sweetie. If I'm not mistaken, you know we all have a cool nights time.
Speaker 1: It was the last night. Yeah, Wiz was there.
Speaker 3: It was like some event you had to go to, and I guess my boy was all on that night and then came back and he locked himself in the room and we couldn't help.
Speaker 1: We had to leave that like that minute. Oh, I was gonna go kick it with Steve Aoki. Yeah, and then we had a rush over back to La and Ship to get you in time for the Sweetie interview. I remember that.
Speaker 2: I remember I had a sweety interview that day.
Speaker 1: And Eric, me and Eric walked in that bitch.
Speaker 3: He was like, hey, bro, let's go. It's like we're gonna help you pack. You're like, no, go go real quick, just go we go. We just close the door on us and we're like yo, and he's like, leave me alone, and it just goes to sleep poke.
Speaker 2: All over the place.
Speaker 1: A wild eick for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we definitely shout out to I've only seen Cyrus drunk like one time, and that was at Tony Chuck's.
Speaker 1: Cyrus is a gentleman and a scholar. He's a man of the peeps.
Speaker 2: He's the sickest.
Speaker 1: He can do no wrong, that man.
Speaker 2: All right, So you know I'm coming out April twelfth. Who can I run to?
Speaker 1: Who can I run to? Can I run to? You?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 1: I think I have like a few times today.
Speaker 2: M hm, I use an understatement.
Speaker 1: You like the project? Are you excited for it? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, hotel lobbies out Let me fucking cough drop. I know some profession because I'm like doing this in the mica, but I need it anyway.
Speaker 1: I didn't mean to call you out that you're a professional. Sorry.
Speaker 2: How long is that interviews so far?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Probably it sounds about good.
Speaker 1: That's cool. I mean, I is better than I thought it was gonna go.
Speaker 2: It is the Alexis Interview, Ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 3: Finally, Yes, I'm tired of people saying bouleg Kevi don't even.
Speaker 1: Have his own artists on the ship. It's because it's because we mutually agreed. It was in time.
Speaker 2: Applause. You found the applause. Look at you, you fuck.
Speaker 1: We're applauding for you fighting the applause.
Speaker 2: Two years later, you know how to worked that fucking thing boom,