Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe, Ketty.
Speaker 2: Arm Strong and Jettie and now he Armstrong and Yetty.
Speaker 3: John Stewart was hilarious last night on the Daily Show about the whole Biden media Jake Tapper book, thaning, we'll get to that later this hour, and then I'm reading the damn books. You don't have to and got an example of Biden frightening the hell out of high level Democrats when he was gonna run in twenty It should have ended there, right, but it didn't.
Speaker 2: More on that later.
Speaker 4: Your headline was this book is unintentionally hilarious release. So a handful of important headline on the immigration front. First of all, you may have heard the Supreme Court has allowed Trump to strip the legal status from Venezuelan migrants. They'd been granted temporary what's its status by Biden, and now Trump has just undone that.
Speaker 2: So their right to.
Speaker 4: Live and work in the US just by the presidential fiat has ended. A previous lower court has said no, you can't do that. Supreme Court said, yes you can. Justice Katanji Brown Jackson, who has no idea what it means to be a Supreme Court justice was the only noted descent. A couple more headlines very quickly a couple of examples. The government of Arlington County, Virginia, which is just across from DC, just across the river, is putting even more restrictions on police from working with federal immigration authorities. Democrat county board members moving to prevent police from working with ICE during local rests by eliminating a section of the county's trust policy. They are trying to make it impossible for the federal authorities to safely take into custody illegal immigrants who are felons and.
Speaker 3: Eighty twenty issue nationally, and they're on the twenty side of it. It is absolutely insane. Keep doing it, Democrats, see if you win any elections.
Speaker 2: And then there's this story out there.
Speaker 4: It is Nashville's Democrat mayor orders police to report ICE operations to his Office of New Americans, So if the cops see ICE doing anything, they are required to report it to the local government so that he and the government can again thwart the federal authorities from taking into custody illegal aliens who are criminals. It is obscene, It is bizarre. Speaking of bizarre and surprising, who is standing up against this but the new guy in town in LA. Bill Malugin of Fox News. It's gonna tell us about Operation Guardian Angel. Michael will start with sixty and roll from there.
Speaker 2: Hit it.
Speaker 5: With this operation, we're going to be neutralizing California sanctuary state policies.
Speaker 2: Bill A.
Speaker 6: Salee is the US attorney in LA and the architect of Operation Guardian Angel.
Speaker 2: All right, guys, thanks for shir going up.
Speaker 6: The sale has created a federal task force made up of ICE, HSI, FBI, DEA, and ATF agents.
Speaker 2: How does CRIMINALI street pat the domestic finance?
Speaker 6: They scan these criminal databases daily to find illegal aliens in local jails who have been previously deported from the United States. If they've returned to the US, they've committed a federal felony known as illegal re entry, and A Sale's office will immediately seek a criminal arrest warrant against them, which, unlike an ICE detainer, jails and sanctuary jurisdictions can't ignore.
Speaker 5: We're going to flood the system with warrants for criminal illegal immigrants that are in county jails. They can ignore a detainer, but they cannot ignore a criminal arrest warrant.
Speaker 4: Now, this is a half measure. It's brilliant and effective. The fact that we can only go this far to you know, convicts who've re entered illegally and they're therefore guilty of a felony. So an arrest weren't not a nice detainer. I mean, it's really frustrating that they have to take that tack, but I'm glad they're doing it.
Speaker 2: It's a good strategy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I'm on one hand, can't believe it's happening. On the other hand, I can't believe it didn't happen earlier. Again, it's like an eighty twenty issue.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, absolutely, And it's very odd and frustrating that we're having to even argue the point against the Arlington County folks or the Nashville mayor.
Speaker 6: Next clip, Michael, the Federal Task Force brought us with them as they went to Twin Towers Jail in downtown LA to take custody of a previously deported alien they found in their database and file the warrant on He was facing local charges for robbery, but the jail immediately handed him over to Ice. With California's sanctuary policies unable to protect him from the criminal warrant.
Speaker 2: They have no choice.
Speaker 5: They will comply, and if they don't comply, if they interfere in our ability to arrest a federal felon, they can expect to face consequences for that.
Speaker 4: Good Again, that same cooperation ought to be absolutely required. This guy has a notice of deportation, you have him give him to us.
Speaker 2: Obviously. Obviously last clip.
Speaker 6: Task force officials tell us once they're up and running at full steam, they project they're going to be arresting anywhere between forty and fifty aliens from local jails in southern California every single week. They say, if they're successful in doing this here in Los Angeles, what they're doing could be used as a model elsewhere in the country to neutralize other sanctuary jurisdictions at.
Speaker 4: Least passingly familiar on the need for confidentiality and some of the stuff. But I think it's interesting that it's a task force of the ATF and the FBI and all those agencies they're talking about.
Speaker 2: The DEA.
Speaker 4: You know, I would volunteer ten hours a week or certainly four if all you have to do is go through databases and cross match. Okay, who's in jail, has been previously deported and is back in town.
Speaker 2: And is subject to this?
Speaker 4: I mean, you have these vigilante folks who want to patrol the border. It's not a great idea. I understand why they did it, but man, you could have volunteers doing this sort of computer work to help out the FEDS.
Speaker 2: Man, I'd do that, Yeah, voluntier in a minute. What's that?
Speaker 3: It's not dangerous? Oh no, what the border is? Well, and it's it's a silly data entry thing. You shouldn't have some big set of a bit. Youes trained in every aspect of policing, including firearms and the rest of it, and combat and blah blah.
Speaker 2: He's wearing body are or and the rest of it.
Speaker 4: Sitting there tapping into a keyboard to try to figure out, you know, who satisfies these two or three criterion. But anyway, I love the program, Bill mallusion of Fox News.
Speaker 3: So Friday, I left the show early. I don't if you remember that. I had to get to the I had a doctor's appointment and the DMV. They both went very quickly, which was fine, but the DMV I got my I'm getting my real ID. I got all the paperwork in I had. I found a bill that had my middle name on it, which was important because without that, who do we know.
Speaker 2: Who you are? So I had to dig my mill with your middle name on it.
Speaker 3: So I had my original I had my original birth certificate from from here in South Dakota. And then I had a bill with my uh my middle name on it and something else with my middle name on or whatever.
Speaker 2: And I handed over the paperwork or whatever.
Speaker 3: Thank God, now they know and I know I'm not there to hijack a plane and fly it into the World Trade Center. And I did all that, and then I got my picture taken. And also sin Celestia, before.
Speaker 4: You get to that, I'm sorry, before you get to that, but can I have a word with uncle Sam very very briefly, Samuel, let me point this out. If I had signed up for, say, my electrical bill, electrical service, and then told them my name my middle name was dog.
Speaker 2: Face, they wouldn't know or care.
Speaker 4: They would say, all right, Joe, dog Face getty, here's where you send you your money every month?
Speaker 2: Right, Just make sure he doesn't constitute proof of anything.
Speaker 3: I don't know, but I had I had to have an original copy of the bill, which I did. I get it. You know, it's all online like most people are. So I went to downtown to the city Hall and had him print out an actual with their logo.
Speaker 2: On it, copy of the bill. I mean, it was just ridiculous hoops.
Speaker 3: But one thing that they ancientce The last time I re up my driver's license was an option for bald. It's always been hair color, which have always me and other bald people have always found hilarious.
Speaker 2: I could put.
Speaker 3: Down brown or black or future or whatever you want. It doesn't make a difference. I ain't got no hair, right, and now you can put bald. Yeah, finally, yeah, I haven't gotten it in the rail neck for your people. I don't know why they don't let you look at your picture. They didn't and then and then retake it, I guess, sir in a hurry. But I have no idea how the picture turned out. It's coming in the mail, and this week I'll look at it and I think, oh, that looks pretty good. I'll think, well, I got one eye squinted shut, and I got something in my teeth that's no good, and that's the picture they'll use if something bad ever happens. You know, that's the one that'll be on the evening news. They'll grab your picture from the government database. I'll be this man was unless there's a mugshot.
Speaker 2: True. Yeah, I know. If I committed a crime, that's different. But yeah, oh right, I go missing or something like that, they're gonna use that picture.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, you know, I fall down a ravine and get stuck or something. That's what the evening news will use for my picture. And I don't like that.
Speaker 4: If you see this squinty eyed freak call the authorities, probably still has something in his teeth. So a couple of more very brief immigration related stories. Number one great feature in a bright part about how trucking companies are illegally using migrant truckers instead.
Speaker 3: Of domestic truckers. Everybody knows that. Yeah, yeah, I know. People bring a truck driving jobs and it's tough because of that.
Speaker 4: I thought we had a big well we do have a big shortage, but you can't get it as an American because you want to working a reasonable wage. Correct, So there's not a shortage of truckers. There's a shortage of companies that are willing to pay anything above I'm a Mexican illegal immigrant wages.
Speaker 2: Correct, which is true with a lot of industries. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So they cross over into our country with the load, they drop off the load. They're supposed to go right back. They can carry a load if they want, but no, they stay for two three weeks and work illegally and nobody checks and nobody cares. And then finally I thought this was interesting Wall Street Journal report that the big mass deportation push that we've heard so much about it has not affected the migrant labor force participation in Iota. In fact, it seems to be up the general sentiment being, Yeah, I'm a little concerned about like getting rounded up and deported, but I got to go to work.
Speaker 2: I got bills. Well, they're also smart enough to figure out they're looking for criminals. No, not a criminal, so yeah, and the vast majority cases. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Interesting essay in the New York Times today about porn that I want to mention one my hot topics internet porn. We'll get to the Biden book and other stuff this hour, so stay tuned.
Speaker 2: Armstrong and yetti.
Speaker 1: The take it Down at criminalizes the creation and distribution of any non consensual explicit images, and if someone reports imagery like that, the new law now requires websites to take it down within forty eight hours. This act was championed by First Lady Malania Trump. It had broad bipartisans support.
Speaker 2: I'm for it.
Speaker 3: Good luck with policing the internet, unfortunately, but I'm for it.
Speaker 2: Yes, somebody's got to enforce this stuff. That's the real challenge. A couple of things that tie together a little bit with that. In this world, there is a piece in I don't know what was this in. I don't know what it was in.
Speaker 3: That I've been meaning to read temptation as a public policy problem. Pot porn and burritos are part of an ever growing temptation economy.
Speaker 2: What do we do about it?
Speaker 3: They don't mean brios specifically, they just mean unhealthy food. Pot porn and unhealthy food part of an ever growing temptation economy. What do we do about it? And it's pretty interesting. It's sort of thing we've talked about before. I'm I lean libertarian on this stuff, but at some point on some things you wonder, like if it like, would you just take it clear to the end, Like if it destroyed society completely, would you stick to But the government shouldn't tell us not to gamble. If everybody went broken, to decide it to destroyed society would be willing to change.
Speaker 2: Your mind on that or not.
Speaker 4: It's the slippery slope of socialism. If you're ruining your life doesn't affect me, that's up to you. But if I'm expected to bail you out or pay for your life because.
Speaker 2: You've ruined it, then I get to talk. I get a say.
Speaker 3: But hard drugs wise in some areas, even like Oregon, as we've seen, they've decided AD is letting people do what they want, is doing more harmed in society than I'm willing to put up with. So it's kind of interesting a little bit to that point. An essay that's in the New York Times to Day about porn. This woman Christine Emba, who wrote a book a couple of years ago called Rethinking Sex. She's now a Times columnist and wrote her first essay for the Times. She explores the gap between sexual ethics and sexual liberation, sort of thing that we've talked about before. It's been a it's a very slow process we're apparently going through, and I'm hoping we're getting to the point somewhere along the line where women decide this whole sexual liberation thing is not working out the way I thought it was going to. I hope we get there eventually anyway, She writes, Basically, pornography is so clearly bad for women in society, why is it so hard to find its critics? As a society, We're allowing our desires to continue to be molded in experimental ways for profit by an industry that does not have our best interests at heart. We want to prove that we're chill and modern and skip the inevitable haggling over boundaries and regulation and avoid potentially placing limits on our behavior. But we aren't paying attention to how we're making things worse for ourselves, which I've been saying for some time. I don't know why we can't get there already at the danger's Internet porn in particularly seems to be doing the society and decide that it doesn't make.
Speaker 2: It meprude or uncool or.
Speaker 3: A right winger or anything like that to think maybe this is doing so society more harm than good.
Speaker 2: Right. I don't know if there's anything I.
Speaker 3: Legally you could do it, but let's just start culturally and make you know, looking at Internet porn all the time as cool as drunk driving or smoking culturally.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's funny you should bring that up.
Speaker 4: I was going to interject a minute ago that Mad Mothers Against Drunk Driving was an entirely private organization, at least at first. Then I think they got some help from various governmental agencies. But yeah, I think the answer to a lot of these problems is societal social as opposed to governmental. But on that thought too, you know, like the Internet porn and how bad it is for young people in particular whose brains are just forming. Guys like me sometimes hesitate to talk about it a lot because we're afraid the conversation will go to First Amendment violating places.
Speaker 2: But I think you can't do that.
Speaker 4: You've got to have more trust in our system and society. You got to call a spade of spade. You've got to be a realist and say, now, I'm not calling for banning this, that or the other, but let's be honest, this is horrible for young men and women.
Speaker 2: It's horrible.
Speaker 4: Let's talk openly about it.
Speaker 3: Came up again the other day, someone talking about the how difficult it is dating out in the world with a number of men who can't get erections because of foreign which is just shocking to me. I would think that would be once that happened, I would think you'd decide, I will do whatever. I've got a change in my lifestyle to fix this problem.
Speaker 4: The rewiring of the human brain. And again, if it's adolescents, their brains weren't wired in the first.
Speaker 2: Place, right, which is highly troubling.
Speaker 4: Anyway, So just on a social basis, shouldn't everybody know this, shouldn't we be talking about it? Is that they're embarrassed to talk about pornography, I don't know. I don't know either, or that it's so new really societally, I don't know.
Speaker 3: So the new Jake Tapper book about Joe Biden unintentionally hilaria. It's also got some interesting nuggets in there. John Stewart took the whole story apart on The Daily Show last night.
Speaker 2: We've got a clip of that.
Speaker 3: Some really interesting entertaining stuff on the way, which I guess is what we should do every.
Speaker 2: Single Armstrong and Geddy another bomb show.
Speaker 7: Former President Biden apparently forgot the name of his longtime nade Jake Sullivan, and called him Steve O my god, to be fair.
Speaker 2: When you forget a white guy's name, to be fair. And I say this with respect for the Barnshell Steve, it's not a bad guess.
Speaker 1: I think even Jake Sullivan at some point was like, is my name Steve?
Speaker 8: Because when I'm look in the mirror.
Speaker 2: I could be So that's funny.
Speaker 3: But as Mark Halpern, who is like the only journalist in America who's not on Fox who's doing this, keep saying, the media is still miles away from covering this story appropriately.
Speaker 2: The question and John Start's a comedian, but the question is out of that book.
Speaker 3: Hey, Jake Sullivan, how many other people do you know in your life who call you by the wrong name repeatedly?
Speaker 2: Right, who you've worked with for years? What the hell?
Speaker 3: Yeah, nobody is being held to account on this, right? This is just amazing. Anyway, So I started reading the Jake Tapper book last night. As I mentioned earlier, it's unintentionally hilarious. How seriously they take it and seriously, act like we're about to lay a truth bomb on you.
Speaker 2: Sit down.
Speaker 3: This is gonna be hard to take, but it happened, and we're the people to tell. Like John Stewart said.
Speaker 2: Are you having kidding? We all knew this? What are you doing? What right? This is so weird? Yeah, and he all read this. I thought it was kind of interesting.
Speaker 3: And this goes back to twenty twenty, showing that he shouldn't have run in twenty twenty, let alone twenty four.
Speaker 4: As we quoted, was it Bartin Swain on the Wall Street Journal the other day who was trying desperately to report on this and nobody was listening.
Speaker 2: Tapper and Thompson's that's the other guy's name.
Speaker 3: Make the point that everything broke for Joe Biden for this to ever happen at all. Anyway, The COVID is the only way he got elected president where he was able to and we all knew this or no this now, but where he was able to not be on the campaign trail. If he'd had to be out on the campaign trail like a normal presidential election, he would have been exposed earlier and wouldn't even have meen it in twenty twenty, but COVID happened, So they're trying to figure out how to get take advantage of his folk. See political style in COVID. Leading up to the Democratic National Convention. If you remember the conventions those that year were like all virtual with nobody there and all that sort of stuff was very, very weird. So a creative team worked up a plan. Biden would sit in a room with several monitors beaming the faces of real Americans in front of them so they could discuss issues of importance. It was a way to do a town hall and take advantage of Joe Biden's gift for that sort of thing without you know, being an actual room with people. The videos came back, hours of footage. Some on the team couldn't believe their eyes. The videos were horrible. One top Democrat said he couldn't follow the conversation at all. I couldn't believe it, said a second Democrat, who hadn't seen Biden in a few years. It was like a different person. It was incredible. This was like watching Grandpa who shouldn't be driving again. This was and this was probably in twenty nineteen. A special team was brought in and told to edit the videos down to make them arable, if only a few minutes worth, they had to get creative. The Racial Justice Conversation aired the first night of the convention for less than five minutes, the Healthcare Exchange on the second night under four minutes. Edited, the videos likely appeared fine to viewers, Biden no worse than any other senior on zoom, but two of the Democrats who were involved in the film's production together were dumbfounded. I didn't think he could be president?
Speaker 2: Is this in twenty twenty?
Speaker 3: The second Democrat said, after what they'd seen, they couldn't understand how Biden could be capable of doing the job. This was when some top Democrats entered an angry phase. I became disillusioned with the entire apparatus because what I was seeing on this video in twenty twenty, that means people were working for him every day see this and were keeping it a secret.
Speaker 2: Wow from a distance of four years.
Speaker 3: A second Democrat reached a harsh conclusion about the team around Biden.
Speaker 2: They've been gaslighting us in twenty twenty.
Speaker 4: There's so much to say about this. I mean the fact that Bernie and Elizabeth Sanders were ascendant. The mainstream Democrats were desperate to find a solution, but the idea that the best solution they could find was a senile Joe Biden, And that's just embarrassing. Or maybe he was the only name big enough I suppose to get the Bernie's in lizes to sit down and shut up.
Speaker 3: But the damage this is done is immeasurable in that on already cynical country about politicians, both parties and the media has turned it to eleven.
Speaker 2: Yes, and it'll never go back in my lifetime.
Speaker 3: I don't know if the damage can be undone at all.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's it's actually kind of pathetic and sad to see Jake Tapper, specially because again, Alex Thompson did some pretty good reporting about Biden's sinility at the time, but he's just not as big a name as Tapper. But to have Jake Tapper essentially being pleading, can I have my credibility back?
Speaker 2: Can I have my credibility back?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: They lied to me, they misled me. I didn't notice.
Speaker 4: No, it's gone, Jake. Haven't you heard all those sayings throughout your life? How you know it takes a lifetime to build a reputation in a moment to lose it, you lost.
Speaker 3: It, As John Stewart said of the book, forgetting about the fact of how effing weird it is that the News is selling you a book about news they should have told you.
Speaker 2: Was news a year ago, for free. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think this is actually underappreciated as a story. Way too many people are turning it into a like a partisan thing. How does this hurt that party or help that party or whatever? Just the overall cynicism. I'm I'm man. If you listen to the show, I talk about being cynical all the time, I'm pretty damn cynical. I'm now willing to believe practically anything that that. I mean, conspiracy theories are ripe for the pick and now, because you had people who.
Speaker 2: Are willing to go this far in twenty twenty.
Speaker 3: Hiding a guy that had no business being president of the United States.
Speaker 2: How many people had to know, how many hundreds.
Speaker 3: Of people had to know that and keep it a secrete along with the media. Why would I believe anything at this point? Yeah, you've got the importance of the lie. Obviously, the guy's running for Potos. You've got the enormity of the lie because he is just so clearly gone. And then you've got the duration of the lie, and that's an all three matter. But that's astounding. That's the part that makes me really cynical. I mean, because we all had all this information, the polls said what they said, but the inner circle just lied and lied and lied, and those who would tend to want to believe those lies, Jake Tapper went along with it for years and years. That is enough to make you cynical. We do have a fresh new clip of Tapper and well this is from the deceat themselves CBS News today as Jake Tapper. So, the book officially came out today. I started reading it last night. Asking presidential candidates about their health is difficult. They say, okay, well, let's hear from Jake Tapper and Alex Thompson trying to defend their book.
Speaker 9: One of the things that this news does, I think, is highlight how difficult health issues are for reporters to cover, because these are the most sensitive, personal, intrusive questions that you can ask, so separately on what we uncovered in our book, these are difficult questions to ask people in the White House about and we were repeatedly Alex was very aggressive covering this as a White House reporter, we were repeatedly lied to by people in the White House who were always saying, he's fine, he's fine, he's fine. After the election, Alex and I said we need to find out what really happened because that was just crazy. What did the American people just go through? And we talked to more than two hundred Democratic insiders, all of these interviews, almost all of them after the election, and what we found out was shocking, just the degree to which he was addled. Increasingly, they were almost like two Bidens, a fine Biden, the one you saw on the rag in twenty twenty in a non functioning Biden.
Speaker 1: So but did you guys think the age were being deceitful or did you think that they really believed that he was going to be okay elese then he would be able to do the job.
Speaker 10: I think some of the early steps were done with innocent enough reasons you want your principle to look good. But as his diminishment increased, some of those actions became increasingly deceitful. Because the fact is that the Biden that we saw on the debate stage last June.
Speaker 2: He had other.
Speaker 10: Moments like that behind the scenes, and increasingly so, and they started structuring his schedule, his public schedule to make sure that the public didn't see it, and even some people inside their own administration, their own white House, their own cannet.
Speaker 3: Now, so the question that Gail King, astronaut Gail King should have asked as an astronaut, is and nobody's asked this yet to my knowledge, how do.
Speaker 2: You square this?
Speaker 11: Jake?
Speaker 3: Two thirds of more Americans knew it and you didn't go right.
Speaker 2: What is your answer for that? Jim? What is it about.
Speaker 4: You, your job, your attitudes that blinded you to what was so plainly true to the vast majority of Americans?
Speaker 2: Jake?
Speaker 4: Seriously, literally two hundred million people knew it and you didn't.
Speaker 3: Now talk, Jim and Cheyenne in a little house in a cul de sac knew it, got no sources. And Linda in Florida, who lives in an apartment, she knew it with no sources.
Speaker 2: Explain that.
Speaker 4: I mean, come on, well, Jake would say, people we knew and trusted lied to us constantly.
Speaker 2: We were a misled.
Speaker 4: I would argue, well, they told you to ignore the evidence of your eyes and ears.
Speaker 2: That's always a bad idea.
Speaker 4: And you don't bs a BS or Jake his opening stuff about health concerns are always very, very sensitive. Now we're not talking about whether he has IBS or a rectile difficulties. We're talking about whether he has dementia, which is undeniably obviously fundamental to his ability.
Speaker 2: To carry out the duties of the president of the United States.
Speaker 3: Really, and you can't get around the fact that you didn't ask the hard questions of guests on your show, as we pointed out last week, when you hear the long versions.
Speaker 2: Of those you didn't push back. He was the opposite. He was an activist in shooting them down.
Speaker 3: It's so frustrating because it doesn't matter what happens to Jake Tapper's career, but it does matter that now everybody is willing to believe any crazy conspiracy theory.
Speaker 2: And it got added to in the last four days.
Speaker 3: The Biden people put out their new prostate cancer information the day the her tape drops. I mean, come on, nobody's gonna buy that. Every doctor I saw on every show yesterday said they knew it years ago. They had to have.
Speaker 4: It's just it doesn't make it well right in the her tapes are pretty devastating to have you actually listened.
Speaker 3: I don't think most people have heard clips like we played. Has anybody sat down and listened to his full eleven minute answer? If you listen to the whole thing in its entirety, it is jaw dropping. There's something about hearing the whole thing that makes you go, oh my god.
Speaker 2: And what was he asked? What was the question?
Speaker 3: It was fairly straight, so some simple question like you know what your did bode or something? Anyway, goes on this eleven minute tells his entire placeolitical story from when he was a kid, rambling old man's story, whispering it with all kinds of wrong details. It's it's and to think that that guy was in meetings with Steve Sullivan regularly discussing whether or not we should bomb a ran or something.
Speaker 8: It's crazy.
Speaker 2: Speaking of dementia. I don't remember. Did we play the Van Jones clip this segment? No, we have not.
Speaker 3: We get we got we ought to play that and Joe Scarborough went on Halprin's show to defend his this was the best Biden and f you if you don't believe me, and I haven't heard that defense yet.
Speaker 4: Another guy saying, can I have a credibility back?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, No, that's not how it works. More in the way, stay hear.
Speaker 12: This is the Emperor's new clothes playing itself out in real time. There are people who knew and said nothing, and that is a crime against this republic. And I think the Democrats's going to pay for a long time for being a part of what is now being revealed to be a massive cover up.
Speaker 2: Van Jones and CNN yesterday.
Speaker 3: I hope there's a price to pay, and not just because it hurts Democrats and helps Republicans. There should be a price to pay for this sort of thing. And He's right, is a crime against the republic, and it's not being treated like that.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: It's not just an interesting anecdote that the Secretary of State was okay being regularly called the wrong name and never went to the press.
Speaker 4: With it, or that it's a partisan question one that Republicans pounce as da dada. Yeah, that's terrible speaking of that.
Speaker 2: Sort of thing.
Speaker 4: Amy Bublack is a hero and she may well bring down Gavin Newsom. We will tell you about Amy and her efforts in the scandal. That's the opposite scandal that a lot of the media is reporting. Next Hour. If you don't get Next Hour, Hour four, Gravit Later, Vibe podcast, follow Us, Armstrong, you Getty on demand wherever you like to get podcasts.
Speaker 2: The other day, Mark ca Alprin said, this is making me mental.
Speaker 3: I feel that way too. I feel like, okay, this is like if the Emperor's new clothes. That old story. You get to the park where the little kid says he's naked, yeah, and like half of the people in the crowd say, no, he's not. What well, yeah, So you're still hanging on to the fact that he's not naked.
Speaker 4: If we had time, we'd play this montage for you, and if a year later several of the most powerful people in the kingdom were continuing to say, oh, no, he had beautiful clothes on, or look, we shouldn't look back till last year.
Speaker 2: We need to look.
Speaker 3: Forward, okay to that, And I just I want to hear this because I haven't heard it yet. So Joe Scarborough pretty famously this was after The Wall Street Journal put out their piece about Biden's mental decline. Joe Scarborough wanted to push back against it hard and said in his screen this start.
Speaker 8: Your tape right now, because I'm about to tell you the truth and f you if.
Speaker 2: You can't handle the truth.
Speaker 8: This version of Biden intellectually, analytically is the best Biden ever.
Speaker 3: So Joe Joe Scarborough saying, fu if you think Joe Biden's slipping mentally, this is late in the game. I mean, this is what everybody knew. Crazy anyway, So he was on with Mark Alperton. They're actually friends on Mark Alperton's very got like nine different TV shows right now.
Speaker 2: He was on one of them and helper and ask him about it.
Speaker 3: But looking back at that, do you say, well, it was misleading to say best Biden never without a caveating it and say except on the days when he's not the best Biden.
Speaker 2: I mean, put in the proper context.
Speaker 11: I'm just not going to freak out and meltdown on one or two clips here or there. And again he bumbled around, and he stumbled around, but he has for quite some time. That didn't seem to me to get in the way of Joe Bining being able to analyze the most important issues. And I certainly think he has a better grasp on it than probably the overwhelming majority of his critics there certainly did.
Speaker 2: When I spoke with him and Scarborough, we cut that down.
Speaker 3: But Scarborough says he spent three hours with him and a dinner or something like that, and Biden was sharp that day, and so he was going off of that. Okay, So I guess that's another the ability to I mean, because the hatred Scarborough and his wife have for Trump, I mean, that's beyond Trump derangement syndrome. They deeply hate him and have pretty good reason for it. But he's got all kinds of reasons to turn his mind into. Not that doesn't say anything that could possibly help Trump get elected, right emotion, But that's just this crazy say sad series irrationals. Everybody would say he always had gaffs. No, no, no, not like this. What are you talking about. Let's all just take the lesson that apparently we can delude ourselves about important things at a high level and remember that and be afraid, be very afraid.
Speaker 2: Well, they can delude themselves.
Speaker 4: I think everybody has that capacity in different levels, and apparently it runs high among journalists.
Speaker 3: If you miss a segment of the show. Ever, you can get the podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand.
Speaker 2: Armstrong and Getty