Speaker 1: What's the best piece of advice you've ever gotten? It's the Jeuble Show. People are always offering all kinds of advice like pee into the wind, what's the worst that could happen? Or expiration dates on food is just a suggestion go for it totally. Yeah, sometimes that's true. Well, people on social media are sharing the simple piece of pieces of advice that significantly improve their life, and we'll go over it next, so that when your life gets significantly better today, you can say it was all because of that one time you made a mistake. And listen to the Jubil Show. Go over next. Here's the best piece of advice you'll hear all day. It's a Jeble show always, and I mean always, take a laxative right before bed. No, okay, maybe I'm not the best of giving advice, but there's a trend on social media of people sharing simple piece of advice that significantly improve their life. And we'll go over it right now so that we can all make our lives a little bit better.
Speaker 2: Okay, great, I'm ready. Don't argue with idiots. My gosh, save your pee. I find myself in that situation all the time. I just keep arguing. I don't know why I like it.
Speaker 1: Idea that's fun for you person. Brad does like it like a sport. I don't. I don't like it at all. As soon as somebody starts getting defensive about anything, I just bow out. I'm just god, I'm like, you're already defensive. You're not listening at all, so I'm not even gonna waste my breath. Smart. Yeah, it is nice, important things, yes, but idiots will get very angry when you don't argue with them, because all I do is want to win. But it's like if someone else is bowing out, it's kind of like you win. So it's like, just take the one and go.
Speaker 2: Man, you don't because you got mad, So guess you want the person that walked away.
Speaker 1: That's yeah.
Speaker 3: They want to end it on that positive note that they everyone knows that they were right.
Speaker 1: There's a turn on social media of people sharing simple life advice that significantly improve their lives, and we're going over it right now so we can all improve our lives a little bit today. The biggest lie we tell ourselves every day is I don't need to write it down. I'll remember it. That happens a lot. Yeah, that's hitting close to home.
Speaker 3: I used to write everything down, literally, like a couple of weeks ago, and then I stopped doing it, and my whole life fell apart.
Speaker 1: Why do you stop doing it? You know, you just think you'll remember it. And my problem is I write things down and then I don't remember to check it. So I'm like, do I need to write down to check it? But then I won't check that, so I'll never check it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, A bunch of a little stickiness in his car somewhere, and I just said, check this check out.
Speaker 1: I have so many notes. Then I never go back and check them ever, and it's frustrating because when I do go back and check it, I was like, that was a great idea, except that was an idea for four months ago. Why didn't I check it?
Speaker 2: Now that you know that, can you check something today.
Speaker 1: We'll see.
Speaker 3: Remember, Yeah, yeah, I'll remember.
Speaker 1: I don't need to write down. It's fine. Another simple piece of advice that can significantly improve your life. Try to be the person you needed when you were younger. M I don't know who I needed when I was younger, to be honest, it's kind of all over the place.
Speaker 2: Like me Now that's kind of like some My mom always gives me like little nuggets of advice which I'll share with you, But this one in particular is kind of like that. But it was always it's now like protect your inner child. So instead of being that person that you needed, it's like protect that child that you were back then.
Speaker 1: Now that makes sense. It sounds good, it does. It also doesn't because I don't how do you do that?
Speaker 3: How do you protect an inner I don't know what, Hey, little guy, some ice cream?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yes, no, but yes, you're starting get ice cream. Like let yourself be in those moments, and you.
Speaker 1: Know, yeah, I talk to mine all the time. He's in the passenger seat in my car a lot. Yeah, he's in the front. I know, should be sitting in the back. I should get a car seat for that's hilarious. Actually, I put a car seat in the back of my car, and then when I'm feeling anxiety, I'll look back at him and go, it's okay, man, you're safe. God I'm driving right now, and we trust me.
Speaker 2: I would love you getting caught in the carpool late and you're like, what do you mean?
Speaker 1: Yourself is also we're almost there. Almost stop asking.
Speaker 3: I know you're feeling impatient with traffic, but we're almost home.
Speaker 2: It's just like, yeah, man, you did, and.
Speaker 1: He dragged off to somewhere. They don't even want to deal with it. They're like, I don't know what is wrong with this guy? Is crazy? Give me in the carpool and my inner child is in the back seat.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Another piece of simple life advice that can instantly improve your life. Never accept criticism from someone you wouldn't accept advice from. Oh, that's a good one. That is a good one that I.
Speaker 2: Just stop reading the text messages because I can't take it.
Speaker 5: So I don't know.
Speaker 2: I probably wouldn't take advice from that person telling me to shut up, but you know what hurt me.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's going to do that.
Speaker 3: But the real world example of that is when people comment and asky stuff about the ladies on the show I Go. Guy, you don't need to be commenting on people's appearance. You need to go to the mirror. Yeah, and then you need to go to the gym, and you need to figure your life out because they wouldn't date you even if you thought they were great.
Speaker 2: Who's commenting on our I'm a sucker. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: It doesn't feel good.
Speaker 3: I put you on restricted on the account so you can't see all the comment I'm kidding that.
Speaker 1: I'm thankful. That's one that I've always been good at. It's like, I just it doesn't matter to me if I don't know you and I don't trust your opinion, it doesn't matter what you say to me. I don't know what you do at home. I was like, I'm working on it. You will help me. Another piece of simple life advice that can significantly improve your life. It's better to ask stupid than do stupid. I know that's true. I feel like I did that lot and I get stupid love back.
Speaker 2: What do you mean.
Speaker 3: A stupid stupid's a pretty good one. Yeah, it is, and it's better to ask. I don't know why people are so scared to ask questions.
Speaker 1: There's no which thing is a stupid question? I mean, there are questions that I was gonna say, there are I have. It's fine, there's no I used to have a teacher that said there's no such thing as stupid questions. Just stupid people, okay, at least really inspired us to ask questions in that class. Yeah, you can't fix it, you can just learn more. Well on what anything? That was a stupid question. Example, we're going over simple pieces of advice that can significantly improve your life. Self abuse is also abuse. Yeah, yes, be kind to yourself.
Speaker 2: Actually you taught us that early on here, Jubil, because I never really heard that before. But how you speak to yourself like you listen? Yeah, that negative talk like you're here, Yeah, you take it, And I was like, we definitely do.
Speaker 1: I think it also goes for talking about other people because you're subconscious doesn't really know anything but you. So if you say that person's ugly, your subconscious thinks you're talking about you, so it all comes back into your own headscious. Yeah. Yeah, another thing that it says simple life advice that can instantly improve your life.
Speaker 3: If you can't beat the fear, do it scared Ooh yeah, you know what that's called bravery?
Speaker 1: Oh okay, okay, Brad.
Speaker 3: Doing something you're scared to do is brave. You're not scared to do it. It's not that brave, doesn't matter what it is. But if you're scared to do it and you do it anyway, that's brave.
Speaker 2: I mean, nothing's really worth doing unless you just like, are you're scared of it anyway?
Speaker 1: Right? Yeah, No, I won't do that. I'm not scared of eating it. I have a one track mind.
Speaker 3: So I heard do it scared, and I was like, okay, I'm going too.
Speaker 6: Scared.
Speaker 1: It's another jubile phone frame Mornings.
Speaker 7: That's Hello.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's Donk.
Speaker 8: I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Who is this Donk? I hope you're ready to get started because.
Speaker 8: Like I no, I'm sorry. I think you have the wrong number. I don't know who this is.
Speaker 1: Vanessa. Yes, yeah, this is Donk calling from Fitness. Well, my real name is Paul Donkler, but my friends call me Donk and you can call me Donk. But I'm a trainer here and they just told me that I'm gonna be working with you. So what up?
Speaker 8: Okay? Uh? Yeah, I guess sorry I did.
Speaker 1: I didn't really Are you ready to get in some good sweatology with me?
Speaker 9: I don't really know the means, but yes, I'm ready for the sessions I signed up for.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we're gonna get after it, you know what I mean. And I'm gonna make Ninja sweat like that's one thing that I really focus on a lot with my clients is making sure that they get a ninja sweat in.
Speaker 9: What the hell is a ninja sweat?
Speaker 8: I've never heard that.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 1: It's like a thing I came up with for my workout routines and the sweatology that I do in the cardio kinetic department. And what that means is like, you're gonna be working hell hard and Donk is going to push you until you sweat like a ninja, you know, because I'm sure like ninja's probably sweat a lot because they're like moving around and stuff. So but I think it sounds pretty cool. So we're going to be making a ninja sweat. I hope you're ready for that.
Speaker 9: Wait, I'm sorry you're Dunk or someone else's Donk that I'm gonna be working with.
Speaker 1: I'm Donk. Yeah, and I'm excited to like get in there and crush it with you. And like I just want to call them. I kind of ask this your fitness levels, you know, so I know how hard to push and get that ninja sweat out.
Speaker 9: I sess, okay, you know, never mind, I think you're mispronouncing some things and I'm having trouble understanding you.
Speaker 1: How good though, dude? Yea, let's get an assis in real quick. Okay, like you know when it comes to cardio, you know what I mean? Like would you say your cardio level is like Samurai or you know, like a ducky.
Speaker 9: Oh my god, No, this is not how you evaluate someone's fitness, So like, I don't understand what this is, and so I just want.
Speaker 8: A different personal trainer.
Speaker 9: So thank you for the call, but can you make sure that you slap me out with someone else who works there?
Speaker 1: DONK will make you ninjasweat the other trainers, I can tell you they don't have Donk's ninja sweat training, cardio kinetic satology techniques.
Speaker 9: So like perfect, I'd like to work with someone who sounds like they have more than a second grade education, someone who I can understand and knows actual fitness terms.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, you're like going to be charged for this session anyway, so like I do what did you do?
Speaker 9: This is like considering no, no, did you just say I'm being charged for this phone call?
Speaker 1: Yeah, DONK has to charge you for my sweatspertise that I used in this phone call. And Gratudi is accepted on all training sessions. So like, if you want to throw me like a bone, that'd be cool.
Speaker 9: If anything, you need to pay me for wasting my time. This is absurd. I need to talk to someone else. I'm going to cancel my subscription with this gym. I'm going to find a completely different facility, all because of Donkin is freaking Ninja sweating.
Speaker 1: Well, then I'll let you know that this is actually a prank phone call. This is Jubil from the Jubil Show doing a phone brank on you and your husband sets you up. No, no, okay, it's the show again. Wait, he said that he just booked some training sessions and he was saying that they're gonna get hooked with a meathead, so he wanted to mess with you.
Speaker 8: No, no, no, wait, So Donk isn't real.
Speaker 1: I mean he's real in my mind, but like, I don't think you're going to be getting a Nindu sweat d with him. Sorry, disappointing, Thanks God.
Speaker 8: I was like, do I like to get a lawyer and see this?
Speaker 1: Wake up every morning with Jubile phone Franks time forninas. What's trending? This is just genius.
Speaker 2: Uber is just teamed up with Spirit Halloween to deliver your costumes.
Speaker 1: Oh that's cool.
Speaker 2: I know Amazon's got some competition now because you know a lot of people go there just to get it delivered to their door. But now you can do that with Uber too. Costumes, decorations, anything that you need Halloween is all through the Uber eats and Postmates and Uber app.
Speaker 1: Wow. Do you have to pay all the fees? Probably? Of course, yeah, but you know what, it can still just show up at your door like magic. You still may a food handler's fee. I cannot find the right costume for my dog. I know what I wanted to be for Halloween, but I just can't find it anywhere. I've searched if they have dog costumes for it, but they don't.
Speaker 4: What is it?
Speaker 1: He's a Doberman, so he looks very serious, but he's kind of like skinny and spindily and like long legs, and I want to dress him up prince what Yeah, because he kind of has that weird, like serious look but also kind of like maybe playful.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna have to put this together piece by piece, I think.
Speaker 1: So a little purple suit, yeah, a little purple suit, a little wig. Oh, a little microphone around his neck. You could put a little cloud over top of him. Yeah, a little rainfall down him. Lovely fun.
Speaker 7: I love.
Speaker 2: It's the first thing he thought of, though, is we're talking about Halloween costumes. You really started stressing about your dogs.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I've been looking for a while. Now I'm like, man, he would make a great prince. You're a real dog. Dad.
Speaker 2: Now for yourself, you're a real dog.
Speaker 1: Gud would be a good Jack Skellington too. Oh, yeah, that is that is one. I was also thinking of a little butler. But that's cool. Maybe be a good butler as well, human batman. He's a batman costume. Bring me a martini. What about prince as Jack Skellington the butler? That wouldn't be bad. He also reminds me of Kobe Bryant for some reason. He doesn't I wasn't getting that. I spend more time with him. He's got a Kobe vibe to him.
Speaker 2: Okay, I think so there's another new term that you need to be aware of this time. It's not a dating term. It's a work term because we can't let things just be. But it's a term for your boss, not seeming to care about you when your boss is just blowing you off and they don't care about you. They're glossing you. So next time your boss is not paying attention, just go up to and be like, stop glossing me.
Speaker 1: Bro, Hey, stop glossing me.
Speaker 7: Bro.
Speaker 3: You want a new job, go up to your boss and say stop.
Speaker 2: Well, not for the new job, but just to see what happened. So that's supposed to signal to them that they need to focus and.
Speaker 1: Ask you what the hell you mean? Yeah, what.
Speaker 2: Live to It's not glossomy, bro, get out of my office.
Speaker 7: Okay?
Speaker 1: Sorry, Hey, Rich gloss in the hardcore man, talk about it. Look at you crazy? And it is happening.
Speaker 2: Southwest Airlines is moving to assigned seating. We reported that earlier this year, but now we know when that that's going to be put into effect. And it's the second half of twenty twenty five.
Speaker 1: Oh it's a long time away. Yeah, but it's not that long away.
Speaker 2: I mean time is flying. We're almost at the end of the year. But also, doesn't this give you a little bit more peace? I was never a fan of the open seating on so I was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you want, yeah, just get it if you can get the front of the line on my windows all day. Yeah, no stress in the booking process.
Speaker 1: With your friend's family.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but people like fight over that kind of stuff and it's a little tense. Now, why you have a seat, You just know where you got to go and that's it, all right. Well, each their own be prepared to They.
Speaker 3: Didn't say bags will still fly free.
Speaker 1: So I'm into that, Okay.
Speaker 2: Like that, Well, that's what's trending.
Speaker 1: It's time to Catch a Cheater only on the Jubile Show. Katie is on the phone today for to Catch a Cheater. She's been married to her husband for eight years. His name is Seth, but now she thinks that something might be going on, so we'll see if we can help her out. Katie, Sorry you're going through this, but why of yourselves was going on? Why do you think your husband is cheating?
Speaker 8: I don't know if he's cheating or not. It's just this weird. We have a very good marriage and we have I mean, I.
Speaker 7: Guess we've had a handful of rough spots, but I mean over the course of eight like, well, we were together for eleven.
Speaker 4: Years, so a couple of years before we got married.
Speaker 7: And so there's going to be some rough spots. But I mean, you know, we we still went out. You know, we were trying, we were having fun. We were going to concerts and like, I don't know, we like to bowl, and I don't know, I always looked at us and thought of us as being like a really strong couple, and I don't know, I guess in the last couple of years, we both just started to.
Speaker 8: Work more more.
Speaker 7: You know, I got this promotion, and we're at work so much that I guess I kind of got complacent. You know, maybe he did too, you know, get home and just eat dinner and go to bed, and now he doesn't really want to go out as much anymore, which I'm in all of this, in my mind is kind of normal. Like, you know, we've been together for a really long time, and he's kind of a stereotypically kind of lazy dude.
Speaker 8: And I like that about him, you know, I like being comfy and cozy at home.
Speaker 7: But he does, you know, he goes to see his friend Josh that he's like, that's been one of his best friends since high school.
Speaker 8: And I don't think he could be the cheer types because he doesn't really want to go out and do anything.
Speaker 7: But like I said, things have been different this last month. So he's going over to Josh's place like twice as much as he usually does.
Speaker 8: And I don't know, I'm wondering what he's really doing at his house.
Speaker 7: I mean, I've heard he's complained in the past about how Josh was, like he can get annoying after a while. And I've hung out with Josh and Seth before and he's I can confirm that.
Speaker 8: Like, I don't know if we met him now in real life, like would we be would he be close friends with him?
Speaker 7: I don't know. It's not like he's been friends with him since high school and you know they've I respect that.
Speaker 8: And I admire that, and I see, you know, there's a lot of love there for him, but like, I.
Speaker 4: Don't know, he's a boring dude and he's kind of annoying, and I can't I can't figure out what.
Speaker 8: He's doing over there twice as much as usual.
Speaker 7: So that's one thing. And then the other thing that's been this kind of like huge change is that all of a sudden, Seth is a workout guy. I probably wouldn't have called you guys if it wasn't for that. He's working out every single day for several hours at a time, but I don't think he's ever worked out since we first met.
Speaker 8: And just is he doing it to impress someone? Is it someone at work? Like he's there a long time.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 8: This is not me, like I'm not normally an insecure person.
Speaker 4: But I know that it doesn't feel good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wouldn't call yourself insecure, even though it's like you're noticing things are changing and of course it's going to set off an alarm in you. So that's not even an insecurity And.
Speaker 7: His appetite is less too now, like he said, he's not really very hungry.
Speaker 8: When we have dinner, like he had a big lunch or something like that, and that like there's never.
Speaker 7: Been a time where Seth hasn't wanted like pizza or Friday, we usually get Mexican dinner, and I don't know. He's just not finishing his plate, which is again unusual, And I asked him about it and he and he just said he wanted to get back out of shape, which again totally valid.
Speaker 8: I want to support him in that. I don't want to deter him in any way. I'm just nervous.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then if you're spending more time at the boring Joshua's house, Yeah, I'm just curious as we triggered it. Maybe it's not necessary really cheating. Maybe it's just he was inspired by something.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Hopefully he's not a Right. You already told us what grocery store you guys are rewards card members at. So we'll play a song come Back, and then call him and pretend to be from the grocery store and say that every single month, we choose one rewards card member who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department. We'll see if he sends us to you or somebody else. Okay, okay, all right, we'll play us song come Back, Get your to catch teeter the next right in the middle of to catch a Cheeter, if you're just joining us, Katie is on the phone and she thinks that her husband's seth of eight years might be cheating. So in a second, we're gonna call him and pretend to be from the grocery store that he's a rewards member at, and say that every single month we choose one lucky rewards card member who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department, and he's this month's big winner. We'll see if he sends those flowers to his wife, Katie or someone else. But first, Katie, why don't you refresh everybody's memory on what's going on.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we've just.
Speaker 8: Dressed it a little in the last couple of years.
Speaker 7: We both work a lot, and in the last couple of months she's totally changed. Suddenly he's going over to his friend's house twice as much.
Speaker 8: As usual as an old high school buddy who I think is pretty boring. He's told me he's boring.
Speaker 7: And the big thing that's worrying me is suddenly he's working out every day, which is great. He's looking great, but he's never been a workout guy. He's eating healthy. It's just such a sudden shift, and I'm just worried.
Speaker 1: Okay, you ready for us to call him? Yeah, okay, here we go. Hello, Hi, this is horrible calling from I was looking for a rewards card member named Seth. Seth. Hi, Please don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call. I'm calling to actually tell you congratulations. Here this month's a big winner.
Speaker 5: Okay, what did I win?
Speaker 1: Every single month we choose one Lucky Rewards card member who gets free flowers delivered from our fororal apartment absolutely free on us to anybody that you want. You want thirty six long same red roses, a box of candy or chocolate, and a car to be delivered to anybody that you want.
Speaker 5: Hi, it's very cool, not bad.
Speaker 1: So here's how it works. I can take down the information in just a couple of minutes over the phone.
Speaker 5: No, that's fine, that's fine. I actually have a little bit of downtime. It's good.
Speaker 1: All I will need is the first and last name of the person you want to send them to.
Speaker 5: Okay, same last names mine, aunt Katie.
Speaker 1: And anything you'd like to put on a card.
Speaker 5: Uh yeah, pretty roses for a pretty lady. Love you kid?
Speaker 1: Oh that is I like that?
Speaker 4: Thanks?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So you e ver you ever cheat on your wife at all?
Speaker 7: Ever?
Speaker 1: Set My name is Jewbil and I lost the radio show. It's called the Jewbels Show.
Speaker 2: Hi, whole shows here. I'm Nina, Hi, and I'm Victoria.
Speaker 1: And your wife Katy is actually on the phone listening to this.
Speaker 5: Ah, so this is kind of like a setup of seed and cheating or something like that.
Speaker 1: Is that like a yes, that's exactly what it is. We do a segment call to catch a cheater, and Katie thought maybe there might be something going on, so we were saying, if we could catch you by who eats and flowers too, it's.
Speaker 4: Kind of flowers babe, what would you do this the same?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 8: I'm sorry, I just didn't know what to do. You've been so different this last month. I mean, you're not the same guy. You just you're working out every single day for like multiple hours at a.
Speaker 7: Time, and I don't know, I just got in my head about stuff. I mean no, I just I asked you why, and you didn't give me a reason. You just said you wanted to be more healthy, which is valid, but like it's just so sudden, and I don't know.
Speaker 8: You're spending all this time over at Josh is like double sometimes triple as much as you used to, and like it's just a like, are you really there? I don't know, it's.
Speaker 5: Crazy you think that I actually cheat on you. It's pretty cute, but like not really giving that set on you with some like hot hot lady.
Speaker 1: Or something that's not that's just I'm sorry. He's definitely not.
Speaker 5: I love you. I wouldn't. I wouldn't. But also I guess that should we should probably talk about it. Something kind of happened that to made me, uh kind of look at my life where I am right now as this is, uh, this is weird. So uh the reason I've been spending a lot of time with Josh and he doesn't really want anybody to know, but you're kind of forcing my hand in this. He's he's been diagnosed with uh cancer.
Speaker 1: I'm so sorry.
Speaker 5: I've been going with him to doctor visits and stuff, you know, because he's not he doesn't live near his family, and we just you know, we've him best friends for a long time, and doctors are saying that it's totally tradable and success rates are pretty pretty good, pretty pretty responsive with how how early they caught it. But I mean that's kind of what's going on with him, and you know, he's sees Josh is really kind of seek it is in his life, and he's like, you know, I don't tell anybody. It's very embarrassing and everything, and I just didn't know what to do, so I've just really been kind of there for him as he's going through this so he doesn't have to do it alone.
Speaker 7: I had no idea. I had no idea. I'm so, I mean, wow, but what does that What does that have to do with you? Like the working out and the eating, I mean.
Speaker 8: It's all that.
Speaker 5: Honestly, it was when I saw the look in his eyes when he first told me, you know, he couldn't stop crying, and it kind of freaked me out. It kind of like made me think about my mortality and everything. And I just as soon as I saw that look in his eyes, I just decided. I was like, you have to make sure that you're around for the people who you care about it. You know, it wouldn't be good if you know he's going through this and you know I haven't been healthy. I haven't been you know, I'm black, black and eating pizza. You know, we always go out for Chinese, go out for Mexican food and everything. And I'm just like, let me just make sure that I'm here. Let me just make sure that I'm around. So I really just wanted to be healthier and just be here for him, be here for you, be here for everybody that I care about, and uh, you know it just it sucked too, because I mean, I haven't worked out like this in years. But now that I'm doing it and really focusing on the reasons for doing it, it makes me start to enjoy it. Like I kind of tricked my brain and just thinking like you want to do this, and next thing, you know, it's like I do want to do this, And then eating right kind of followed. I mean, I know, I say I don't have an apathet a lot of times, but I don't. I'm just trying to eat eat a little bit better.
Speaker 8: You know, Well, now it's terrible.
Speaker 7: Why didn't you just tell me? Why didn't you tell me any.
Speaker 8: Of those I would have understood completely.
Speaker 5: I'm I'm a little to be honest, I'm a little embarrassed about it too. I haven't you know, I haven't done anything physical since way way before the pandemic, and I just got used to that laxed lifestyle. You know, let me just hang out and we always just kind of stay home and hang out, and we've just been in that mode. And you know, when I Josh is health scare made me kind of realize that, you know, that's not a way to live. It's just kind of a way to just be and I want to I just want to do more. I just want to be here and just have a better, healthier life and you know, not make a noise every single time I've been over. And honestly, I think that maybe I didn't tell you because as Josh is going to this house trying to respect his privacy and then you know, the embarrassment from him kind of like go overundo me, and I was like, let me just you know, it's like, sometimes you're improving yourself, you kind of want to hide from the world and reappear as a better version of yourself. I should have definitely told you, because you clearly thought I was you can't around for somebody.
Speaker 8: Well, I'm really god, I'm really sorry.
Speaker 1: Friend man. But now he's not cheating.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I'm glad they caught it early. Now everybody's got this awakened need for wellness, and I think that's a great thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I mean I keep looking for a side piece.
Speaker 1: Though, Well that happens. You know, you can hear from us again there the Jewel shows to catch a cheater. Good morning, Can I take your order? I'm going to a tall child.
Speaker 8: I had a large black coffee, large black coss.
Speaker 1: Do you mean a venty No, I mean a large, He means Aventi. Yeah, that's the biggest fun you got. Venti is large, no vent is twenty. Large is large. In fact, cole is large and grande is Spanish for large. Venti's the only one that doesn't mean large. He's also the only one that's Italian. Congratulations for stupid in three languages. Almost time for America's favorite trivia game, You Versus Victoria, your chance to take on our own Victoria Ramirez and a nip in the air game of trivia for all the trivia glory, I have hiccups. Also, speaking of fall, you and your house need to get ready for fall and Macy's. This got you covered with one hundred dollars gift card to Macy's because not only are they here to hook you up for you Versus Victoria, they're also here to help you with all of your fall decor needs. Shop in store or at Macy's. Sang it Macy's dot com. Now call us if you want to play Victoria eight eight eight three fourth three one to six one eight eight eight three fourth three one to six one. You can also DM us at the Jewel Show or go to the Jewel Show dot com if you want to play. He's still going. I mean you got it, And now some fun brand exercises to loosen up Victoria's nude you This is an noodle, all right, Victoria say this five times fast. Porta potty party.
Speaker 2: Really.
Speaker 1: Order potty part Order Potty party, Porter Potty Party, Porty party Party started it off from not porter port. It sounds like a porter on, So don't know who Porter is, but he's got the bodies and party. All right, we'll play you versus Victoria. Next, it's the Jubile Show. I'm stood, I was wrong, you were right. You're the best.
Speaker 5: I'm the worst.
Speaker 1: You're very good looking. I'm not attractive.
Speaker 5: All right, as long as you're willing to admit that.
Speaker 1: It's time for American Still got takeups America's favorite trivia game, You versus Victoria. Your chance to take on Victoria rmir Is in a game of trivia for a one hundred dollars Macy's gift card. And let's meet today's contestant for you versus Victoria. Tierra, What's up? Tierra?
Speaker 3: Bye?
Speaker 1: How are you?
Speaker 5: I'm great?
Speaker 1: How are you guys? Wonderful? Trying to get past the hiccups on over here? You have any tips to get over the hiccups?
Speaker 8: Tierra, hold your breast and still your name backward.
Speaker 1: Oh la b u j el ooh La bouge. That's a cool name. I want to change my name to that Lae show. It is fancy. All right, Victoria, are you ready to take on Tierra?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: All right, We're gonna send Victoria out of the studio Tierra. The game is played like this. You have thirty seconds answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know one, just say pass and Victoria has to beat you. All right to win? Okay, okay, I think your trick worked. I don't feel like the I feel like they're gone. That's impressive. Yeah, all right, here we go, Tierra. Your time starts now.
Speaker 2: When October was named? How many months were in the calendar?
Speaker 8: About nine?
Speaker 2: How long would it take to fall to the center of the earth. What color does the banana glow under black light?
Speaker 5: Orange?
Speaker 2: How many time zones does the United States have?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 7: Four?
Speaker 2: How wide is the wingspan of the largest butterfly?
Speaker 1: Time is up, will bring Victoria back into the studio, and while she's getting settled here, what's something you would like the world to know today.
Speaker 8: I am a mother of five when we listen to your show every morning, and my daughter's super.
Speaker 1: Excited with your daughter's name.
Speaker 8: So I've been promising her that we would call one morning on the way to school.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, you what.
Speaker 8: It's great?
Speaker 1: Great?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 1: Okay, do you think you could be Victoria?
Speaker 4: Guys?
Speaker 1: Here, here we go, Victoria thirty seconds ans there as many questions as possible. If you don't know one, esse pass and you have to beat Tiera outright to win? Okay, okay, all right and Tiera, you guys can tell Victoria wind to go.
Speaker 8: Good luck Victoria. I hope you don't beat me. But your time starts now.
Speaker 2: When October was named? How many months were in the calendar?
Speaker 7: Bro what?
Speaker 1: Ten?
Speaker 2: How long would it take to fall to the center of the earth?
Speaker 1: A long time? What color does the.
Speaker 2: Banana glow under the black light?
Speaker 1: Yellow?
Speaker 7: Wait?
Speaker 9: What? What?
Speaker 1: No, We'll go with yellow.
Speaker 2: How many time zones does the United States have?
Speaker 4: Three?
Speaker 2: How? Why does the wingspan of the largest butterfly?
Speaker 1: What tempet?
Speaker 2: What is the name of the largest bird in the world. Largest bird.
Speaker 1: That I wait, bird, largest bird? Think, what's bleep bird? Yeah, you couldn't do it. Okay, let's send it over the scoreboard and see how you guys name with our scoreboard producer Brad all right, Uh, Tiara and your daughter you got zero? Okay? Uh and Victoria got one. Oh that's three victories in a row. Yo, Victoria. Tiara, I'm sorry you didn't beat Victoria, but you still get one hundred dollars gift card to Macy's just for playing. Yeah, we do go forationals. Get the answers now with Nina.
Speaker 2: I mean that this was just a complete guest for Victoria, but you got it. When October was named, there were actually ten months I kN in the calendar, in the Roman calendar, Yeah, there was. It would take nineteen minutes to fall to the center of the earth.
Speaker 1: What that's a lie?
Speaker 2: A banana glows blue under black lights?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 2: There are six time zones in the United States.
Speaker 1: I'm not six where.
Speaker 3: I want to know where the Eastern Central Mountain, Pacific Alaska and Hawaii Way Mountain.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my goodness, wow, whatever are Okay?
Speaker 2: The largest butterfly has a ten inch wingspan.
Speaker 1: I'm dead ten inch, said ten fee. I didn't say scary butterfly.
Speaker 2: And the largest bird in the world is an ostrich.
Speaker 1: Dang it, all right, we play you versus Victoria the same time every single weekday morning. Remember, if you want to play Victoria, all you have to do is go to the Jubilshow dot com or send us a DM at the Jubil Show.
Speaker 9: First Day to follow up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at Advocateslaw dot com.
Speaker 1: Allegra is on the phone today for a first Day follow up. She's getting ghosted by a dude named Harold, So in a few minutes, we're gonna call him and see if you'll tell us why he's ghosting her and maybe get her another date. But first, Allegra, how long has it been since you heard from him?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 8: Man, it has been about twelve days already.
Speaker 1: How many times have you try to reach out to him in the twelve days?
Speaker 8: A few? Like, I'm not going crazy, but I've spent a few texts on a few different days and I haven't heard a response since our first date ended.
Speaker 1: Actually, okay, well, let's go back to that. Want to tell us about your date and how it ended.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean it looked like a typical date. You know. We decided to meet up for drinks and we were having such a good time that we actually ended up getting dinner, had some good Italian food, then we had a large drink.
Speaker 1: So it was a good date.
Speaker 8: Like it was several hours.
Speaker 1: Oh, that would make me feel like it was a good date.
Speaker 8: Yeah, right, okay, definitely liked me, like he was really into it.
Speaker 1: So how do you know that?
Speaker 8: Well, I mean, first of all, you don't stay several hours if you're not feeling someone. You know, and his body language was into me. The conversation was blowing, like, you know, he sent me a really nice text when he got home at the end of the day. He just hasn't been off of Henson and that's why I'm like, something's up, Like it's just not adding up.
Speaker 1: So he texted you when he got home. What did he say?
Speaker 8: He guess said that he had a great time and to have a good night, like very typical.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 2: Was there any talk about a second date while you were on that date, like, oh, that'd be fun for us to try next time, or any kind of subtle hints like that.
Speaker 8: We said comments like that multiple times, like oh my gosh, you haven't seen that movie. I'll totally go with you again, Like oh my gosh, that happened, let's do that together. So we didn't specify like a second date, but we definitely had the vibe of seeing each other again.
Speaker 1: And there's nothing that you can think of on the date that happened that could have been awkward.
Speaker 8: I mean, nothing was awkward. We are very different. He you know, he's kind of like a buttoned up dude that's taken life pretty seriously, and I'm kind of the opposite. Like, don't get me wrong, I have my stuff together, but you know, I'm care free.
Speaker 4: I like to have fun.
Speaker 8: But I don't know, I don't really think that was an issue. I feel like he was really into me, and I made it clear that I am very into him, Like very.
Speaker 1: What do you mean? I made it clear.
Speaker 8: Like I'm physically attracted to him, but I let him know, like he's my ideal type of guy, Like it's really hard to find a guy that you're attracted to physically that also has their stuff together, like he is making a life for himself. He shared that he kind of grew up in a bad situation and now he's made a life for himself. And that's why that checks all my boxes. That's what I'm looking for.
Speaker 1: Okay. Do you think maybe it was like too much for him? Uh?
Speaker 8: You know, I don't know. I mean that's why I need your help. Like to me, we balance each other perfectly, but you know, maybe he's feeling a different way and after he's thought about things, he decided I'm not a good fit. But I really think that I am, so I need your help.
Speaker 1: Did you tell him that he checks all your boxes?
Speaker 8: I didn't say that specifically, but I mean I did let him know, like, man, this is impressive, Like I'm really digging what he's doing in life. Sure also kissed me goodbye, and it wasn't something that I was encouraging, Like, I mean, I wanted to kiss him, but I wasn't going to force that on him. I mean, he pulled me in and did not let me go when we were hugging, and the kiss was excellent. So okay, again, the chemistry show me there was.
Speaker 1: It an open mouth kiss or a closed mouth kiss? That's important to know.
Speaker 8: Ten minute open mouth kiss?
Speaker 1: Oh, wow.
Speaker 2: Okay, so that was like makeout girl, I would have already showed up at his house after all of this twelve days, I'll let your tongue in my mouth.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, we'll try to figure it out for you. Then play a song come Back, and then call him and see if he'll tell us why he's ghosting you and get you another day if you still want one.
Speaker 8: Okay, okay, okay, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: All right, we play song come Back, and get your first day follow up next right in the middle of your first day follow up if you're just joining us. A Legra is on the phone and it's been twelve days since she heard from Harold, the guys she went on a date with, and now we're about to call him and see if he'll tell us why he's ghosting her and maybe get her another date. But before we do that, Algra, why don't you catch everybody up on your situation.
Speaker 8: Yeah, So, like you said, this guy, Harold and I hit it off. We had a great first date. It ended with an amazing kiss, and I really think there's potential for this to be something. However, Harold isn't responding to text messages anymore.
Speaker 1: All right, Well you ready for us to call him and see Ifiel tell us why he's ghosting you. Yes, all right, here we go, Hald, Hey, Harold, how are you? My name's Jeubell. I'm calling from a radio show. It's called The Jewbell Show.
Speaker 2: How are you, hi, Harold?
Speaker 1: The whole show's here too.
Speaker 2: My name is Nina Hi, and I'm Victoria.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty good. So did you hear where we're calling from?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, this is so formal. Yeah, are you at work? I am, but I have a moment I may help you. We're calling from. So it's a radio show called The Jewel Show, and we do a segment on our show that if somebody gets ghosted from a date that they went on, that person can have email them to get them on the phone and ask why they're getting ghosted. And so we got an email about you from someone who listens to the show.
Speaker 4: And who is this?
Speaker 1: Her name is alegra.
Speaker 4: Oh yes, okay, yes, I understand.
Speaker 1: All right, you would you mind telling us why you're not calling her back? She said, it's been twelve days since you guys hung out, And she really.
Speaker 4: Walk my office to a moment to be truthful with you. She was a wonderful girl. I had a great time with her, hit it off. I was attracted to her. I hope you attracted to me. But in the interiom and in all said and done, honestly.
Speaker 1: She too hot.
Speaker 4: She was absolutely too gorgeous of a woman. And I've learned coming up, I please hear me out. I've learned as a man, coming up the way I have, from poverty to being environment that the good looking girls are too high maintenance. It's almost like a dream that's that's too good. You cannot you can't. There's no way to sustain that type of relationship with a good looking woman. You need what they call back in my days. And I'll go marry the one. You don't marry the ones that you like. You marry the ones that like you. It's safer, it's safer, ultimately safer.
Speaker 7: You.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know about that, sir. This sounds a little bit old fashion, but not even that's not right.
Speaker 4: And honestly, I'm looking for someone who is going to be truthful, to be blunt. It's not as high matance. It's she Okay, you know what I asked you to give you more information, and this is what most men will tell you. It is an into someone's insecurity. I will admit this, but at the same time I can also address it to the point saying, you know what, I can't sustain that I like her. She's great, She's absolutely great. If this even makes sense, she checked all the boxes on my side. It was wonderful. But the glaring reality is that she is absolutely gorgeous, possibly even too gorgeous for me. I'll even go so I say that.
Speaker 2: So this isn't really about the high maintenance so much. Is that maybe it's a way to protect yourself from her being stolen away by somebody else because she's so hot, or having other people look at her.
Speaker 4: That is a great possibility, and that has been a great possibility that concerns me. I'm not gonna lie to here.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, thanks for being honest. I appreciate it, certainly.
Speaker 4: Thank you for your time.
Speaker 1: If you can hang on one second. Alegra is actually on the phone. She's been listening and wants to talk to you.
Speaker 7: I know.
Speaker 4: You, Hello, how are you have you been?
Speaker 8: I've been sad because I've sent you a few messages and I would over here thinking that I was not pretty enough for you come to find out I'm not ugly enough.
Speaker 4: If you heard everything you it's no, there's no stretch against you. It's as I was man have to say. It could be in the area of an insecurity. Upon my point, what I've seen my other friends go through, I don't want what hurt me the most it is to me to fallen over to you and you would you betray your treatment and cheat on.
Speaker 1: Me because I don't do well with pain.
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 4: I built up a wall and I try to operate behind it, and you you shread it, you thread it. I'm gonna get emotions. I'm sorry. Know you don't know the part of me. But that's that's prettretty much how I have a right, and that's that's why I I I.
Speaker 7: Do.
Speaker 4: I would not be able to to to maintain myself adequately if someone I liked so much it was so beautiful it hurt me in that way.
Speaker 8: Yeah, here's the though, hero like, I'm hoping that the beauty you see on the outside is also the beauty you'll see on my inside, because I'm not that girl. I'm not the type of person who thinks looks are so important that I'm going to go run to the next good looking guy that gives me attention, which, by the way, you are so hot, like yeah, to understand, like woman, it's not if you're look, it's the whole package.
Speaker 4: So you got it. Thank thank you, thank you.
Speaker 1: I appreciate that. I do. You know, Harold, Uh, you shouldn't stay closed after stuff just because you want to know, Well you think and I go would be better.
Speaker 2: It doesn't make it safer. I mean, I think it's always scary.
Speaker 4: When no, I agree, it's this blue hard. You know, it's blueheard. Have you seen a lot of You've been hurt before, and you've seen a lot of betrayal from your friends, and that what's happened to them. It's kind of kind of shuts you down a little bit.
Speaker 5: And and you're right, I shouldn't do that way.
Speaker 4: I shouldn't because she's great.
Speaker 1: She's no great, Alegra, you're great. Okay, Well, then, Harold, would you like to go out with Allegra again on another date? We'll pay for it.
Speaker 5: Yes, I.
Speaker 1: Will say this, Allegra. I don't need their money, but I want to go on the day with you so we don't have to pay for it, but you'll go on another day.
Speaker 4: I definitely thought them.
Speaker 5: Man, you know, I have to keep that image of.
Speaker 4: Am I going to go on a date. It was really nice to hear from you.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I think that if we go on another date, your insecurities are going to go away. Like I'm here for this.
Speaker 4: Good. I think I need.
Speaker 5: Somebody to be here for that.
Speaker 1: Oh yes you do, Harold, Yeah, yeah, don't take something away from yourself because of things that have happened outside of you, you know, yeah, yeah, right, you're right, but really you don't need to pay for them. You know, will keep his mind.
Speaker 4: I'll put it in writing as well.
Speaker 1: First day follow up? How many times does this happened to you? Your significant other is upset and you're really trying to help, but then you say something and as soon as the words come out of your mouth, you wish you could grab them and eat them faster than a bag of flaming hot Cheetos. That's a guy, you know, something like you need to calm down. That instantly makes somebody do the opposite. Well, a threat is going viral of men sharing the things that they instantly regret saying to their wives, and it's a Sky things that you read and you're like, how did they not know to not say that? We'll go over it right after this, it's the jew Will Show, husband say the darnedest things, don't they asked The Jewel Show, I wouldn't know. A thread is going viral of men sharing the things that they instantly regret saying to their wives, and it's one of those lists that you're reading. You're like, how did you not know? That wouldn't be okay? I didn't go over it right now.
Speaker 2: I just think there's something about dudes' brains that's just not like it's simple, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I don't mean that is I don't mean that a bad way. I just saw this thing, correct.
Speaker 2: I just saw this thing on social media too, where the girl was like giving advice to other women. It was like, if you're texting with your man and you ask more than one question in the text message, you're only going to get the last question you asked answered. The other ones will not be noticed. You got to keep it simple, one question at a time, one text. Always answer all the questions I do. I start with the last one.
Speaker 1: I start with the last question first, and then I go through and through the rest if I've ever asked a bunch.
Speaker 2: Okay, but you're also not simple. Ok So you're a unicorns.
Speaker 3: As a middle ground, I pick the most important question, and that's the one I answer, not the first, it's not the last unless those are the most important questions them.
Speaker 2: He's keeping it simple.
Speaker 1: Well, you could do like somebody did on the list of men that are sharing the things that they wish they would have not said to their wives regret it, and with all those questions in a text message, you can say, stop nagging me so much?
Speaker 2: Oh what.
Speaker 4: Why?
Speaker 1: Okay, that's inside voice, sir.
Speaker 2: You know if you are nagging, though, I will say because I find it very attractive to be checked when i'm wrong respectful you. Yes, I don't respectfully checked when I'm wrong.
Speaker 1: So what does that mean, Nina, I was gonna like you would not?
Speaker 3: Nina means specifically by men who are she's super attracted to, not anyone else.
Speaker 2: Like a man I'm dating. Right, I am nagging you and I am being super annoying. It's probably because I'm hungry or or something like that, and I need to be shook out of my rudeness. So if I'm respectfully checked in.
Speaker 1: That moment, it's like, hey, how do you do that? I don't.
Speaker 2: I was saying, like you gotta just kind of stop and look at me like I adore you, but quit nagging.
Speaker 1: Like how the word is said, like you can say it in a playful way.
Speaker 2: Kind of kind of, but like don't roll your eyes at me and don't be like, quit nagging me.
Speaker 1: Then I'm not gonna take that way. You'd be like, oh my gosh, I love you, but seriously, like quit nagging me. But I said I love you, so it's like no, that would make me mad too.
Speaker 2: You have to like say, I don't know why, it's like you're nagging.
Speaker 1: She needs to feel pretty.
Speaker 2: After you're nagging me right now. And then I'd be like, oh, baby, you're right, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 1: What about it's so cute when you nag.
Speaker 2: A good actually yeah, because you're like, oh am I nagging? So you're still being effective and letting me know what I'm nagging because I shouldn't be doing that.
Speaker 1: Okay, but you gotcha.
Speaker 2: Okay, unless you're really really messing up.
Speaker 1: And we're going over a thread of them and sharing the things they instantly regret saying to their wives, how about how would this one affect you? I don't have time for this right now.
Speaker 2: I don't like that now that would kind of push me to the I would just stop talking to you, big bye on time for you? Then right now it is how it's said, because you really are busy. That's okay, But you got to be like, can we can we come back to this? Can we circle back?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: That will check myself because what if now's not the time?
Speaker 7: What is that?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Maybe it's a question for him where it's like can we talk about this later?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: And then I'm like, of course, you know what I mean, Like you can diffuse a situation and still get your point across. It's just thinking about how the words are said.
Speaker 1: I will say, if you say can we talk about this later, you have to talk about it later though, yes, it'll.
Speaker 4: Be a few months, and then it's like we never had that conversation without dang it, you remember that is true.
Speaker 3: I one time said, I'm not sure why you choose the most inopportune times, with a complete lack of awareness of what's going on around you to ask these questions at this moment, and that didn't turn out.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't think. Okay, alright, I'll write that down. Also too many words. I just really want I really.
Speaker 3: Wanted to drive home that she had no awareness of the situation.
Speaker 1: Now was not the time. It's really cute when you're unaware.
Speaker 3: It's so cute when you're oblivious to absolutely everyone else's pain.
Speaker 1: Give me a hug. And if this crowded Disneyland park is the place to ask about the bills.
Speaker 9: This is.
Speaker 1: We're at Disneyland, where we'll forget about bills until we leave Disneyland, the best place on earth, which is making us not be able to affret? How I can ask now those we're putting over a thread of them and sharing the things that they instantly regret saying to their wives, how about why are you still holding that against me?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 1: That's but it's like you can only hold something against someone for so long.
Speaker 3: Right, that's healthy, Victoria, keep that mindset.
Speaker 1: You gotta keep. You got to keep some checks and balances though, you have to have stuff and like you don't mean to, but.
Speaker 3: It's there, so you know, keeping score in a relationship is so dangerous, but literally everyone does it.
Speaker 1: But then someone's gonna always lose, gona wants to win. But like some also always the dudes that I've known that have said why are you still holding that against me? Are usually guys that have cheated and this, and they're like, oh, we're gonna talk about that again. It's like I'm still here was two days ago. We're still gonna talk about it? How many times we're gonna have to apologize for? And that your sister about it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well you've heard our dirty little secrets.
Speaker 1: They get wild. Another thing that men instantly regret saying to their wives, you're too sensitive? How does that one hit? That doesn't go very well?
Speaker 2: Because I know I'm sensitive. So that's another one of those things you gotta dance around depending on what you're trying to say. When you make any of this stuff sound negative, you're gonna just it's not gonna send, it's not gonna hit.
Speaker 1: Well, it's also context.
Speaker 3: If she's sitting there crying about something she's said about, I don't know if that's the right move. Yeah, maybe have a conversation where she's super up and happy, like, hey, you know, I noticed your crash real hard.
Speaker 1: What can we do to help you not be such a sensitive little baby. You're always crying about me sleeping with your sister. You're too sensitive.
Speaker 7: Just like her.
Speaker 1: She was crying too, she was grabbed for.
Speaker 4: Stop.
Speaker 1: It's so easy. Abby has a good story about something that you shouldn't say in front of your significant her good social media Gabby was a town of something. So I live with my husband and our two friends.
Speaker 10: We're watching a reality TV show and my husband says to me, Wow, that girl's really attractive.
Speaker 1: And I was like, oh, yeah she is.
Speaker 10: And one of our roommates goes, Gabby, that didn't bother you, and I said, no, that woman's really beautiful.
Speaker 1: Like he's just pointing it out, like respectfully.
Speaker 10: And then that same night he had his girlfriend over.
Speaker 1: They're sitting, they're sitting on the couch. He looks sober and he goes.
Speaker 10: Wow, that girls really can I say, yeah, yeah, that girl has really nice boots.
Speaker 1: He goes, okay, not the same. Yeah you wanted to try, just like I'm waiting for my moment. Wow, I would love to touch her Chest's what's trending? Okay?
Speaker 2: Do you spend your evening sleep maxing and relaxing? Do you know if you're sleep maxing. Well, that's a new trend, sleep maxing, which is really just when you obsess over getting the perfect night sleep. Now doctors are saying, if you spend your nights obsessing, you're just screwing yourself. So this is it right now, everybody is really into like sleepy girl mocktails, like drinking that cherry juice and hitting some magnesium in there, a little shot ski here and there, and then you're hoping that I'll put you to sleep.
Speaker 3: Hold on, I can't let us go further magnesium, Okay.
Speaker 1: I just want to get sleepy. It is a shot of vodkas.
Speaker 2: Actually, the trainer told me once, if you take a shot of tequila before you go to sleep, it helps your metabolism.
Speaker 1: Really, that trainer was a drunk. That trainer spoke my language.
Speaker 7: Just one.
Speaker 1: Every night I need.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 2: The sleep maxine may seem like you're obsessing, which you are.
Speaker 1: It's it's they're saying not to it.
Speaker 2: But also there's positives to it, because if you're gonna be obsessed with anything, why not sleep. However, there's something also called orthosomnia, which is the opposite of that, where you're too focused on the sleep tracker Why are we so obsessed with this stuff?
Speaker 1: And why does everything you have to have a name? Want to start sleep tracking, like track how long they sleep? Yeah? Actually I lie. It's not the opposite. It just that's also bad for you obsessed with your sleep tracker, So you're waking up in the middle of not being like, am I sleep check?
Speaker 7: I fall?
Speaker 1: Remember?
Speaker 2: I do love that sleep is being prioritized. Sleep is very important and especially for women.
Speaker 1: But there you go.
Speaker 2: If you're sleep Maxine, be careful.
Speaker 1: So do you eat mold? Like when you see mold on your bread? Do you eat it? Do you want it? Or do you throw it away? Try to not eat it?
Speaker 10: About how bread you gotta help metabolism?
Speaker 3: Are of mold on the bread, whole bag, in the can, hole bag in the can.
Speaker 1: It does die?
Speaker 4: Please do not die.
Speaker 2: That's what Brad is correct.
Speaker 1: You will miss you, But I am too busy for you to die.
Speaker 2: That's not the part I was saying Brad is correct about. Brad is correct about throwing away the bread. So the whole argument about what to do when your bread gets moldy, because I guess that.
Speaker 1: Was an argument whether or not the piece with mold on it or.
Speaker 2: The whole loaf. Well, if you throw away the whole loaf, and you're saving yourself, because even if you can't see the mold on the other pieces of the loaf, there are probably spores that are not visible to the I that are prere.
Speaker 1: If you toast it, the mold comes off. That's not how mold works.
Speaker 2: Actually, she's kind of right, No, becaue cooking does kill the mold, but the toxins can still be present.
Speaker 1: So I would just someone that would eat moldy bread all the time, like, well, that's what penicillin is made out of. I'm like, yeah, but they don't just scrape it off the bread. They do stuff to it. It's not the same thing. In general. If you're smelling your food to see if it's okay, move on, still good, Move on my milk. Just move on, you guys.
Speaker 2: This was a very teachable moment with sleep maxing and molds. So take it for what you will and be healthy out there. That's what's trending.
Speaker 7: Jubles dirty little Secret.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hello, you have a dirty little secret? I do what's up? What is it? Okay?
Speaker 8: So I was dating a dude for a really long time.
Speaker 4: Great guy.
Speaker 1: Huh huh.
Speaker 8: Find out she's married.
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 8: Yeah, bro, So I find out where the wife works. Get a job there? Oh whoa best friend?
Speaker 1: Oh you're playing long game here? Whoa?
Speaker 8: Okay, not all do I become her best friend?
Speaker 4: But I have her switched teams?
Speaker 1: No way.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he had a history experimentation, and so I got her to switch teams. I hooked her up with a friend of mine and made a quiet exit and ruined.
Speaker 4: His life.
Speaker 1: And made a quiet exit. You're like one of those people in the action movie that lights a cigarette walking away from a gas station and just tossed it behind him, the whole thing. Yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I tried to tell him you don't lie. If you lie, I will destroy you.
Speaker 7: Lie.
Speaker 1: I will destroy Karma is real and you are karma. You actually got a whole job and befriended her and then made her switch teams. That's amazing.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, he had me convinced.
Speaker 8: I had drunk the kool aid. I thought he was great.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry that sucks. Did it make you feel better?
Speaker 8: Oh yeah yeah, I sleep way better. And I knowing he's miserable and everything.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you for telling us your dirty little secret.
Speaker 8: Thanks you guys having good days.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm thinking it. What's up? Hey it do you have a dirty little secret?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So my job basically pays me to do nothing. Oh that's nice.
Speaker 2: What are you supposed to be doing?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 6: I work at a warehouse and we get like shipments come in and I have to unpack them, dude, doing different things, but basically no shipments have been coming in for like months, and so sometimes I just go in.
Speaker 1: The back and sleep like on the palace. Like what are you just in a shift where that's like not a lot of shipments or something.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean it's like every time, like I basically have no work, Like there's like no work to do, and nobody's slaid me off. So I just I've been coming in.
Speaker 9: It's still getting paid.
Speaker 1: At least you show up.
Speaker 2: To show up, and sometimes that's more than anybody tell Yeah, there is the dirt little secret what company is?
Speaker 1: Because I think everybody wants your job now.
Speaker 8: Secret.
Speaker 1: Thanks for telling us your dirty little secret? Yeah, thank you guys. What's your dirty little secret?