Speaker 1: Hey, hey, hey, we're back. We're black, We're brown and abusion ambition, ambitition, ambition. Hey and Andrew, how are you girls?
Speaker 2: Hi?
Speaker 3: Gorgeous? Don't you know what your skin is looking? Glowy girl?
Speaker 1: Because the beach said with browner than brown. I used to hate getting dark in the summertime, but now I know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was a sad sad uh summertime in Georgia girl. Like I I mean, I went to like majority white schools and I was out there. I did not need to be putting oil on myself and tanning spray. You know, it was a struggle for me and my gay ex boyfriend, myschool boyfriend. We would go tanning together.
Speaker 1: Like was that not a clue?
Speaker 3: There were so many And I always think about my gay ex boyfriend in summertime. I don't know, just something about it. I'm like, oh, man, we had fun, we had fun, But how's your summer going? You guys just wanted the beachy beach.
Speaker 1: Yes, got a little brown. But truthfully, I was thinking about, like, okay, like travel for a fall winter, because how far an advance are supposed to buy a ticket? Like when isn't there like an ideal.
Speaker 3: Six weeks domestic, and I think for international, like eight to twelve weeks is usually the rule of thumb, okay, or you could be like me and buy tickets. I just bought. I bought it. I bought flights to La because I'm going to that conference that I wasn't sure I was going to go to. I'm turning it into a writer and a writering, a writing and a conference retreat. So I got an airbnb, okay, and just for me, and it has it's really cute. It's like, you know how in La and Cali they have like the little guest houses in the back. So I got this lady. She has a guest house and it has its own little pool, like okay, not a huge pool, but a saltwater pool, and it looks really cute and tranquil with trees and stuff. And so I'm gonna I'm heading there. And yeah, the flights actually were really affordable, shock to four.
Speaker 1: So so I.
Speaker 3: Mean I had to book a bunch of one ways because I'm dropping the kids off on the way to calib Okay.
Speaker 1: So you not you using the trade like the plane like a bus.
Speaker 3: No, but for real, like we're commuting. So I'm doing a stopover in Saint Louis. The kids are getting dropped off with my mom. I'm going to stay at the airport catch my flight to LA from there. I want to say it was less than three hundred dollars one way ticket, so okay, and one way tickets are usually more expensive. They don't like selling one way, yes, and why did I do that because the lady at Southwest told me to for some technical reasons because I'm dropping with babies, so if she wanted them they have I couldn't like make their separate reservation. This does not matter to the listener. The point is I was surprise to get like a decent priced flight to LA. Okay, yeah, I'm excited. So, like you said, fall in winter travel, I can't even think beyond like September first right now. I'm just hanging on for dear life at this point is how I feel? Are you actually planning?
Speaker 1: I want still one for sure? Like so still my best t get Bro is turning the big five zero.
Speaker 3: Five, I know, fifty, I know wow, Okay.
Speaker 1: Black, don't crack unless you do it, I'm saying no. So he he's turning fifty and we're trying to He's trying to figure out what he wanted to do. We're both Libra's, so his birthdays in October. So he decided on Bager's baby. Oh okay, and I said, okay, so a group of us are gonna go, and so that's like in October. But I am trying to plan to start to create like a new because every Christmas I get really sad, obviously because you're not here. And so doctor Green, my therapist, suggested I create a new tradition. And I said, you know, I'm never away for Christmas. I'm always like, no, I have to be here my family and my family. Meanwhile, last year my mom wasn't here, and neither was my sister Lisa. And yet before that, my sister Tracy wasn't here. Year before that, my sister care. So I'm like Tiffany, you know, like it's okay if you're not here, like sometimes you know, those who are here get together and I'm thanksgiving it something we always do together. So you know, I haven't decided, and I'm almost positive. Alyssa said that she and her mom are going to go someplace for Christmas. So I said, okay, So I don't know where I'm going to go for Christmas, but I feel like I'm feeling something warmish. I don't know, I will see who's a belle because Cabral's already like, I'm down to go. Where do you want to go?
Speaker 3: You want a couple kids and me and my husband, So.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to figure out I'm going to do. I'm feeling something more warmish, you know.
Speaker 3: Okay, I don't.
Speaker 1: Know if it's'll be international maybe, so I'm kind of like, you know, the for the listener, like, where's a great place to go that's not going to be a freaking arm and a lag, which I'm sure it's going to be an armored like just because you know.
Speaker 3: How well I have I have had these like moments where I at this time of year, probably pre kids, I tried to play in a Christmas trip, but I usually get guilt tripped out of it by my own mother. So put a pin in that, because I think what you're doing is amazing and I think it is like such a level that I want to get to where we can just like start our own traditions. But while these kids are small, they're like in demand there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they have to do.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's really what I'm on. I'm on a child.
Speaker 1: Tour of the I love that in demand.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I did make a shift this past year to say, well, one I didn't couldn't really couldn't really didn't really have a choice. I had so many, like you know, family emergencies. We were always traveling with the kids, but trying to make more visits throughout the year, so there's not so much pressure on like these specific two days Thanksgiving and Christmas, and you know, it's just so stressful. No one's ever satisfied. Someone always gets the feeling hurt, we're not there long enough. But yeah, I love that idea. And I just wanted to say, in the past, when I have looked at there are some epic places, like vacationing on the holidays is for a lot of people normal. There are some really epic places that you can go in the holidays. But because it's not uncommon for like holiday travel, you know abroad, especially in like warm beachy places, they book up kind of quickly. Okay, yeah, go ahead and start you know looking at way you won't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm trying to think, I'm like, I've never do you know I've never done a cruise never ever, ever ever ever never have I ever, so I would like to do at least one cruise. I mean, I don't I'm not saying for Christmas, but these are some kind of like upcoming things, even if it's just for a few days, just because what if I hate it? But yeah, I think you.
Speaker 3: Want to look really carefully at the reviews, you know, make sure it's like a there's probably like adults only ones. Not that kids are the worst, but you don't want to go to one of the ones where it's basically an outdoor indoor water park for children and not relaxing.
Speaker 1: Yes, one of my friends said, my very wealthy, wealthy, wealthy friend he had went on the rich Carlton has like this new fancy Smancy Smancy Smancy cruise and he guess how much. I can't remember if it's a week or two weeks whever, guess how much it costs rich Carlton cruise. Let's just say it's two weeks. I don't know how long it is. You will not you will not.
Speaker 3: Believe figure girl. I yeah, okay, lay it on me.
Speaker 1: Two hundred and I think forty five thousand dollars. Yes, and he told me, babee, buy yourself a boat, I mean, by yourself a house. Well he has a house, but still I think the part that bothered me a little bit hopefully he's not listening to this.
Speaker 3: Well he don't be listening, but he was still listening. He's like, I got it.
Speaker 1: Well, the part that kind of black was like wait what? He was like, yeah, you know, you know I treated myself whatever. I said, Well, that was a big treat. And he was like, yeah, I heard about it from my pastor and his wife because they went on I'm like, wait, what as.
Speaker 3: People got rich pastors?
Speaker 1: I say, Megachurch, is your pastor from Atlanta?
Speaker 3: Good guess how do you.
Speaker 1: Feel about that? When the pastor is we live in that. There's a funny in me Instagram channel where it says my pastor's watches and then there's like a pastor my pastor sneakers, And they will show up one of these famous pastors and then they'll say he's wearing a whatever watch and that watches one hundred thousand dollars and he's wearing such a such sneakers for fifteen hundred. How do you feel about that. I was like, wait, your pastor told you about a two hundred and fifty feels in that La cruise.
Speaker 3: I think that there is no that we all deserve love from our heavenly Father and whoever you believe in heavenly Mother. Yeah. I guess the way I feel about it is like actions, and I have a lot of conflict because I have been to those megachurches in Georgia, but also I have been to like the down home like southern Baptist churches like where my aunt and my great uncle they're both pastors, and I think being humble and humility is really important. I think it's sad that those megachurches like they like I remember going to one and they had like a special parking lot just for the Falcons players because it was close to their training camp. Kind of very best.
Speaker 1: Parking lot because Yad said, there's v IP heaven't baby.
Speaker 3: No but for real, no, but for real And yeah, I just found it really like icky and it just Yeah, the way I feel about it is like, you.
Speaker 1: Know, I just I remember I was watching on Rich Pastors and one of them said, let me tell you something, baby, If Jesus was was around during these times. I promise you he wouldn't be riding a donkey. I'm like, Sir, I Jesus is like, how I get in it?
Speaker 3: Would he be in a bugatti?
Speaker 1: I mean because that that this I was watching this documentary and that pastor had like three three private jets one two three. I said, sir, I know there are people in the congregation now who are hungry, who might even be un housed. It's just like that's just the makeup of you know. And I just don't understand how you need unodos trace private antal planes and you know, and then two hundred and fifty. So that's for one person two fifty and maybe I don't know, let's just pretend that for two people, maybe it's three fifty. I don't know. But that you could literally buy a congregation member home and transform their whole life. I just I'm not here to judge, but I'm judging, you know.
Speaker 3: On the one hand, I want to be like we all are individuals. Do what you want. But I think the position of being like a church leader, Yeah, you put yourself on this pedestal, and it's like you do, I think you get held to a much higher standard I feel like we hold celebrities to a higher standard than like our religious leaders sometimes in terms of like, oh, you know that person who tracks Taylor's fwat's private jet and how much jet fool she feels she's using. And I'm like, but three for a pastor, like I do think if I don't know, I wonder what his congregants think, because I wouldn't feel comfortable.
Speaker 1: Well, some people like a fancy like you know, pastor in church. But I just I just brought that up because as we're talking about travel and things like that, and you think to yourself, like, I don't know, chall this is why, you know, I just believed that, you know, I go to God for myself, you know, because it's just at the end of the day, that's just a man. Oh man? Or were they then? And so they are imperfect infallible, so therefore Yeah. But when he told me that, because one, I was already like three fifty, I mean two fifty Wow, how much what do you make of last year? And he was like, yeah, my Fastor told me about it. I said, like, because they had heard through the grapevine. He's like, no, no, no, because him and his wife they had done it and they're going to do it again. I'm like, hey, that's a nice erna me. You just have to do this now because you're like, wow, hey, so I just I'd be really curious on that kind of crew. Who what did it ever? I do for a living, and I, on my Bengo card wouldn't have been a pastor. You know.
Speaker 3: State farm agents are small business owners too, so they know how to help you choose personalized policies that fit your needs, like a good neighbor state farm is there? Talk to your local agent today. I mean, I just think it depends on what kind of vacation you want, because a cruise, a solo cruise, it's almost like you expect to talk to other people and like meet other people in chat chat and like is that the vibe you want or do you want something more tranquil? And I think, like, yeah, some visualization, like where do you see yourself? Do you want to be alone? Do you want to be with people? But I love that idea. I aspire to get there. I don't think this year is going to be the year, but I would love to not have so much pressure around the holidays. Last year, the holidays nearly broke me, and in fact, they really did break me. I just didn't realize it until five months later. Okay, yeah, just the Yeah, it's a lot of pressure. But it's smart to think about it in advance, I would say, and not to be like. If you have a mom like mine, she's really trying to get you to commit to some dates by about September. It's like when the when the pumpkinspice latte comes out, which is coming in like the next week or two, because every year it gets earlier and earlier. Yeah, my mom is like so and no pressure, but also lots of pressure.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I just wanted to get some planning done. Yeah, we'll see, we'll.
Speaker 1: See sidebar speaking about getting ready for like you know, like the New Year. There's this girl on Instagram who I was following, and I started following her because she had this really, like really great breakdown about like the pros and cons of veneers, right, I know, just so Tracy's like Tracy's yes, She's like, you have such veried random interests. I'm like, I know, I'll just get like, huh, I'm not trying to get veneers. But it was so interesting when she was talking about veneer's and so I guess when average veneers are like a thousand dollars plus per tooth. Yeah, it's a lot.
Speaker 3: If you go to Turkey. Don't people go to Turkey?
Speaker 1: I know. But then the problem is is that you know, if something goes wrong, then you know, I don't know because your teeth are like you know, really teeth health and gum health is so critical because it can it can affect you neurologically in every area.
Speaker 3: I went to Mexico, he went o, he went to Cancun.
Speaker 1: His teeth, So it just makes me nervous, Like teeth, that's just makes me nervous. I'm just like, child, let me do it here where I could come see you? About you?
Speaker 3: You're trying to get the ears.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no girl. I'm just saying no, no, girl, like I'm in VISI line. They got your girl together. I do have a gummy smile, but which some of y'all have rudely pointed out as if it's not cute. I don't worry about my gummy smile, child, These are the baby teeth God gave me.
Speaker 3: What do you want from us? Like smiles? Don't smile? Wait? Your smiles. Why gums like the gum that they're literally holding. What do you want me to do? I know?
Speaker 1: Im there, Like when I was on it was like some ad I had and someone was like, oh my god, her smile and you know what, to the credit of the dentists that watched the ads, like they were like dentists in the comments like defending me, they're like, she's got a very healthy set of from.
Speaker 3: Wait they put you in an advertisement. That's how beautiful your teeth heart?
Speaker 1: No no, no, no no, this is like you know, like a budget needs to add like you know, oh and so like you know, like on instant, you know, people just in the comments like I don't know her, she's got a gummy smile, it's too much. I'm like, well take it up with Jesus, what do you want me to do? So anyway, I'm bringing that up because what an episode not too far back talking about like the cost of like you know, like you're kind of like feminine maintenance or whatever, or just even just maintenance in general, like an ecstatic maintenance. And this girl, the vineer girl, was like she spent over two thousand dollars a month on me. I mean from botox to filler, to micro demobilasi demobration to some like body sculpting to like her she had a weave to I couldn't. It was like maybe twenty two hundred twenty three hundred, and she she's a professional I guess content creator aka influencer. But I thought, like, so it was about twenty five thousand dollars a year, and I thought to myself, what, it's.
Speaker 3: Just so wonderful.
Speaker 1: I mean, I mean she's beautiful. Obviously you had to be beautiful girl, damn, but like she's beautiful.
Speaker 3: Listen, if you got the free time, that's you know, like it takes a lot of time, and like not just the money for that kind of stuff, Like I really have not had and I'm okay with this. I have only had one manicure in the last year, and I only got my nails done because I was going on a morning show and I was like, I got to get my nails and my feet done. And I just like I used to and I used to go a lot before I had the baby. And now I'm like, it's not that I don't value that kind of self care time, but I just found out that like I was only doing it for the look, and I really hated the process, like I didn't like sitting. The only kind of self care that I enjoyed going and spending the time, and I feel better having done it. It's like when I get a massage or a facial because it is time, you know. But I did think about the access to those types of like treatments is so much more available now. It's not as pie in the sky. Plus groupon I think the groupons are only around now to give you discounts and that kind of stuff. Yes, like you shout out to laser hair removal, thank you.
Speaker 1: Does laser hair removal. That's what I do. And I just was like, to your right, to your point, it's not just money, it's also time, you know. And I guess depending on what you do for a living, you know, because I have friends who are like in the entertainment industry and they are, you know, constantly making sure that they have to look a certain way in order to be able to work. But I just was just thinking like wow, because like when does it And this young woman was very young, like only in her twenties, and I just I guess I keep thinking to myself like what does the opportunity cost versus I mean to be fair to her, you know her looks for how she makes her money. But I thought to myself, what does she invest in that? What would that look like? You know in ten twenty thirty years, twenty five to thirty thousand dollars a year on like you know her looks, which, like I said, to be fair, she uses her looks to make money.
Speaker 3: That's a slippery slope. The slippery slope because I think you could point the same finger. I mean, be like, what how where would my investments be if I spent three thousand or four thousand dollars and put that in an index fun every month instead of sending my children to a bare minimum daycare that cost And there's a really good I don't know if I know you don't want you don't want tons of TV, although I would feel like social media accounts, you get your you cat, I do get your scrolling, it get I get my screen time.
Speaker 1: It just different.
Speaker 3: I know, what's your average screen time on your phone?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: No, but there's a show on to Be to Be, which is northas like free streaming apps. Anyway, I only downloaded it because my favorite actress is in the show Nicola Coughlan from Bridgerton. It's called Big Mood and one of the characters is like two girls in their early thirties figuring shit out in London, and one of them says like, some people choose to have a husband and a wife and in their thirties, and some people choose to get high on ketamine, you know, on the weekends. Both choices are valid. And that's what I just want to say, because I think everyone we have all this options, yes, and I look at the girlies who have the disposable income that I have to dispose of with my kids, and I'm just like, that's a choice that they made, good form, you know, and it just makes me feel like there is so much I could do with that money if I do have to, you know, pay.
Speaker 1: For Lego's not for a place to judgment, because Lorden knows, like you know, I get my nails done now, I get my feet done, and brows. I've always got my brows done. And I don't do anything to my skin as of yet because it's African. Is still African, little skin, little little you know, basic maintenance at home. But I just think about you know, as we're making our choices about where to put because to her, she probably would say, this is an investment, and I can't argue with that because like I'm a content creator. I show up physically like this, this is an investment so I can continue to make money. And so it's just like where do you place the investment and what return are you looking for? And so to me, I think the only wrong way to do it is not to consciously make the decision about the desired outcome, just to kind of be just doing it. It's like, no, no, no, no, I'm putting this twenty five thousand dollars a year in because it generates me three four hundred thousand dollars a year. I'm just making it that I don't know how much she makes versus like I'm just kind of doing the thing because I'm doing the thing, you know. Yeah, So no, I wasn't an adjudstment. I follow her and I love how open she is because she's a black girl, and she said not enough women and women of color kind of share the ends out, the costs, the pros and the cons of kind of like this up like this next level of beauty maintenance she said, because this hasn't been done just secretly. So so some of your faiths are doing this. They're like girls, she's lying, she's anybody working out no more. This is what they're doing. And so I follow her because I love that she breaks down the financial aspect of beauty, you know, and so it's really interesting, Like, Okay, I didn't know veniers were like like a thousand to more plus a tooth. So you know you get ten veneers, that's over ten thousand dollars. You're like, okay, you know, I didn't know.
Speaker 3: That's so big all the time, just making them a little bit smaller.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Do you know my mom always for my wedding and she modeled her teeth after mine, He said, who did my mom?
Speaker 1: She got vaniers?
Speaker 3: Yeah, before my wedding she did. Ok they look so natural. And she didn't go in there saying I want like the big Taylor Swift teeth, no offense. She's the only one whose teethchaking. They're just so in your face. But my mom she was like, she gave them a picture of my teeth.
Speaker 1: Oh, I love that you have great teeth. I love it.
Speaker 3: See, I love that I have little bunny teeth and they're her teeth, but you know, they weren't looking like that anymore.
Speaker 1: So oh no, see, and that's what I mean, like, you know, yeah, the only thing, like I didn't know for example, that I guess she's supposed to replace your veneers every ten to fifteen years or something like that.
Speaker 3: Oh shoot, I did not know that either.
Speaker 1: Well I don't know for sure, but I just remember that was one of the girls that she was just like being mindful that veneer's. I guess the same thing for like a crown, Like I've got a crown. It doesn't last forever and never never, I'm assuming you're supposed to, like you know, there's always maintenance.
Speaker 3: And so as I get older, you realize ten years seems like a million years, you know what I mean, Like when you're younger, and then ten years rolls around and you're like, wait, it was ten years since that damn Like our fridge is starting to be funky and my husband's like, well, what husband? Eight years? I'm like since when we just got here, I know, And.
Speaker 1: You know that crazy because like I think she's the last, like your great grandmother's fridge is still running someplace like you know, but obviously they make it not less on purpose, so you can continue to buy. But there's another random Instagram account that I followed that talks about old fridges. They show fridges from like the twenties and thirties and forties and fifty and they show you how they still work in all the cool gadgets they used to have that we don't have. And I'm like, we are developing backwards.
Speaker 3: It's almost like corporate greed is running our lives. No, you heard your first BA faan survive with us survive.
Speaker 1: Well, we'd love to know, Like what are your travel plans? What's your most expensive beauty expense? How much does it costing you? Is it worth it?
Speaker 3: Where do you think Tiffany should go? Yes, holidays to change her scenery, make a new tradition. Yes, maybe there's some good ideas. I bet some BA listeners travel and I.
Speaker 1: Would love that, Like, yeah, how it is? It's like or don't go here, girl is so crazy. I don't want to go anywhere. I want someplace where it's going to be peaceful and serene and beautiful. Those are my rules. And not too cold, peaceful, serene, beautiful, not too cold. I don't mind traveling internationally. I don't mind staying domestically. Yeah, just peaceful, serene, beautiful, like naturally beautiful and yeah and not too cold. Yeah. So if we should take a break and come back with some brown girl lookt me aoray.
Speaker 3: For the brow boos brown yeahkur type B A fan will be right back and we back to be based and break back.
Speaker 2: Were back, We back, and now it's time to boost up. Break up, boost up, break up, boost up? Break Are you gonna boost? Is you gonna break?
Speaker 1: What you're gonna do, what you're gonna take? You want to go first? You want to go second? When do you want to go?
Speaker 3: I will go first? Because this how happens to be if the show is airing, when I think it's airing. This happens to be Black Breastfeeding Awareness Month, which sounds so specific because it is. It's actually really important because it's not just that in hospitals that a lot of new moms. I think now we're finally getting educational on how to like breastfeed, but especially among black women who tend to not have the care and love that we need in a hospital setting. I think it's really important to have months like these, and I thought I would use it to spotlight Elaine Welterrot's new nonprofit called Birth Fund, which I think we talked about a little bit before when it first came out. But birth Fund is basically like an answer to the fact that the healthcare system is failing black women, especially black mothers. I don't think that these numbers have truly sunk in yet, but I just wanted to read some of them. But the US maternal mortality rate is ten times higher, not just in other countries, other high income countries, our comparable economies. You were ten times more likely to die as a mom in the United States. That is embarrassing, embarrassing and crazy. Black women, however, are dying at three to four times the rate of white women during and after childbirth. That is insane. That is I don't know why. That's not like a presidential platform we should be running on, like we have to save the mothers. So I just wanted to shout out birth Fund. It's founded by one of my idols, Elaine welter Roth, who is just this phenomenal former journalist and now everything is so if you want to check it out, go to thebirthfund dot Com where you can invest, you can join the community, because it's really about matching black women, black mothers to doulas and what's the other thing besides adula midwives who can help like get you through that process with less trauma. I'm very lucky because I had a really great like experience at the hospital that I go to, uh, that I went to for my two births. But clearly the majority of or like a lot of women of color who were giving birth are not having the same experience, and in fact, it's like threatening our lives. So the birth fund dot Com. Check it out, and happy National Black Breastfeeding Month. Shout out to your nipple Creams and uh, I salute to you. I was so happy to pack up my pump for maybe the last time.
Speaker 1: Oh well, I'm going to take just a little lighthearted break, brown break because you know, y'all know I've recently moved and so when Jrell was here, we had brought like a sleep number bed for a bajillion dollars. I want to say, we've probably spent around seven thousand dollars. They're so freaking expensive.
Speaker 3: Damn, that's we got to be like, well, you're going to sleep on it for one hundred thousand million days, so it's only eight cents a day.
Speaker 1: And so yeah, and I asked a friend of mine, Leela, who does my makeup, you know when I do TV? And so I said, Leila, is it worth it? She's like, is I? And that's exactly how I feel? So I have to disconnect it. There's so many pieces to disconnect when you move a sleep number bed, because there's like a sleep What makes us sleep number bed quote unquote so special is that like it's like a you can make it as firm or as dense as you want. And so there's like a pump and an air filtration, which sounds all good until it's time to move. Also, too, there's like a magnetic system that you're almost going to lose your life in order to like disconnect. And then I had a footwarmer, and so there's like that. It was, I mean, I felt like an engineer. I said, I have graduated in NASA. I can now fly to the moon. And so because I was nervous, I mean I was nervous for the clean for the moving guys to do it, because I watched the video online. I was like, oh no, no, no, I don't want anyone to come in here without the care, not as seven thousand dollars, honey, you know. And so I disassembled. I didn't have to move the mattress or anything, but just like unplugging child, only for me to lay in the bed like a regular mattress. Ask me if I use after the last time I lifted my head up on my feet or I mean.
Speaker 3: You're like, you know what also works is the pillows, girls, behind your head.
Speaker 1: That's literally what I use when I tell you I am a pillow under my arm between my legs. Girl, I mean, I don't actually like a high head because at this age my neck is like, don't do that. And who sleeps with their feet up unless you have some sort of like foot injury, and like, I mean my firmness of mattress, I don't switch it from night to night. So I could just buy it at this it was a lot of.
Speaker 3: I bet you Superman was he the advocate for that day? Of course he was, because men loved their goddamn badgets and gives me just settings. I mean, I just my husband was actually jealous of the baby. Remy took the remote control and found some kind of setting by just pressing buttons twenty minutes. And my husband was like, he's like, god, how did remy find that saying? And it was like something I was like, just just yes, tinkering.
Speaker 1: So so if you were sorry to sleep number and not that you were gonna, like, you know, advertise here anyway, if you're thinking about one of them fancy spancy s, fancy beds, unless you have some sort of medical condition where it's like, oh I have to sleep my head up or my feet up or whatever, is it worth it. It's a nice bed to have, so I'm not like, oh, to some bad bed, is it worth a seven eight five? Now, get you a regular mattress at the firmace that you're liking, and put some extra pills behind your head. It'll be much easier to move as well, Like where this leap where this sleeping number bed is going to stay put if I move, is going to the next people who have my place you get to keep is yours? Congratulations. So yeah, it's just that is my brown break that like it is not to me. The juice is not worth the squeeze, Although in general it's a nice bed it's just not worth the cost that you have to you know that you have to buy it for. So that was it because I was just thinking about that as I was moving, Like you know, some things you move you're like, oh easy, busy, and some things you're like, oh should this just stay with the house child, you know, because it's too much. But you know, I mean I'm settling.
Speaker 3: Is it going to rich John Tyland or is it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? It has to girl for seven thousand.
Speaker 3: Dollars that better be in heirloom, Like you better be.
Speaker 1: Roaming and me going to inherit that bit and my will yeah, and to you are bequeathing my seat number.
Speaker 3: With the bag of Alan Rinch's.
Speaker 1: So so yeah, that was just my brown bird. So like you know, if you're looking for a mattress, that ain't it. Yeah, So you know what, the guys, it's the time again when we say goodbye farewell. I do, I do, and stay rich girls and guys. We'll see you guys. Oh we actually we'll see you on Friday for be
Speaker 3: A Q bybee I Ham