Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will.
Speaker 2: Be protected sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: Like I said, I mean, even in my portfolio, It's one of the things I'm up most on right now is Apple, just the Apple stock alone, like you know, up forty five percent. And this is something that you can actually make some real money on just easy like you don't got trade options, you don't got to do anything, like you know, this is just long term play. So Apple stock talked about that for a long time. QQQ, which is technology ETF which has Apple as a large part of it, also at almost almost also at a fifty two week high, almost talked about that for Forever XLK, which is another ETF with the S and P five hundred that covers technology that has Apple as I believe it's number one holding, also almost out a fifty two week high. I said from the beginning of Franklin Dinon Tech Fund, which is a mutual fund which has Apple I believe is his top holding doing very well. So these are things that you can actually invest in real time and make some money. Like if you're interested in making money, you follow the money route. If you're interested in just you know, gossip and a whole bunch of other stuff, then you can kind of get lost in the sauce. But I mean definitely gave you a lot of opportunities to make money, for sure.
Speaker 4: And it's like three years, I like it's going to be over.
Speaker 3: It's not over, but you know, eventually, you just you got to get in the game. So that's something that everybody should definitely take heed too, for sure.
Speaker 5: Stop deviating from the plan, please put in chat. Investment is very simple, of course, are the things that can be done better short like Man, I'm being real when it comes to even like delivering alpha. Alpha is the returns that you're produced. A lot of the things that were caught on here are performing. Most hedge funds go.
Speaker 4: Back on look.
Speaker 5: Even at twenty nineteen, twenty twenty, most people are not saying Apple as a primary or leading picking any portfolio. I thought it had too much risk in it while risk was decreasing.
Speaker 4: Now Apple is leading the charge.
Speaker 5: Microsoft is not too far behind from that all time h either. Yes, Samsung will push back and have a great product as well on the virtual reality mixed reality side, but they don't have the ecosystem that Apple does, like that seamless integration and like almost like vertical digital integration is like a mote in itself that other people don't have. So while I think some of the Samsung technology is better than Apples, the ecosystem and user base second to nine.
Speaker 4: If I have made you money, please put yes and hut yes sirski vision pro in a way, So there.
Speaker 3: Goes one last thing about this, So I know people are going to say, like, should we wait erners?
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 6: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most Ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com, backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding a professionals routine shows how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring the safe plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christine nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossing are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens.
Speaker 2: Have been arrested.
Speaker 1: If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: Buy Apple, Yep, you never want to buy it. That a fifty two week high, but you said if you can. Dollar cost average, which dollar cost average anybody doesn't know is when you buy money, when you put money into an investment, into a stock consistently, So every month you just put money in, no matter what, five hundred dollars every single month. It's up and down. It's just like your four to one K just comes out of your paycheck and just goes into it.
Speaker 4: So I'll give a price next week too.
Speaker 3: Next week we will be giving a price for Apple. Stay chuned, So wait for a pullback or just what should they be doing?
Speaker 4: Wait for a pullback? And I'll also say this too.
Speaker 5: I said this with stock Club this week because my guy ability was like, Hey, what do I do to get better and get more of an edge in the market. Diversification is for people who do not know what they're doing. Ask any hedge fund man, go look at go to Guru Focus, Google, reufocus dot Com, Go look at any major investor, even go look at Pelosi. You're investing in the same stocks over and over and over again, like this endless need to have twenty four stocks and rebalance and sect and like sector rotation and like quarter rotation.
Speaker 4: That's not the real game. The number.
Speaker 5: Even if you don't love Apple, find a primary company that you love as your primary holding.
Speaker 4: Pair with something else. Even with v O and vt I. I know some people will say that it's overlap.
Speaker 5: The overlap is there for draw down prevention so you don't have a heavy drawed out. Yes, you can invest in other funds, but if they don't have the safety and security that Vanguard does, why invest in someone who did not invent the index formula?
Speaker 4: You are investing in a copy of Vanguard. Stop deviating. All the wins comes in and most.
Speaker 5: Of you who've been watching the show for three years, you can almost write the parts that I'm gonna say up now. But the most important part is investing in the same ones over and over and over again. So I will wait for a better price to get in, but continuously invest. Your first stop is one hundred shares, Then you want to get to a thousand. Who you want to get to ten thousand? And for those who are doing it, you know why I screened this. The only people who don't like the strategy are those who are not actively investing in it.
Speaker 4: Thousand shares. We spoke about it. We spoke about it. We spoke about it. You know.
Speaker 6: We'll let's come up with a list for a few stocks and let's give some prices away.
Speaker 4: We'll do that next week. Yeah, yep, let's do that.
Speaker 7: My graduates from my school being forced bad drop Mike drop.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be a allowed to return legally. Do what's right.
Speaker 7: Leave now.
Speaker 1: Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families.
Speaker 2: Will be protected. Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.