Speaker 1: Watch up and welcome back to another episode of No Senllers Podcast with your host. Now, fuck that with your load glasses, Malone.
Speaker 2: I just think I agree with your boy.
Speaker 3: Why do you agree with.
Speaker 4: Stell because you can't live off of nothing I did period, Like, now that you got a new dude, how that work?
Speaker 1: You pro created with this person, You started a family with this person, and you feel like because you are not a part of the family that the family doesn't exist.
Speaker 2: The family exists when they come to me and my other family house.
Speaker 1: No, yes, okay, So I see where you I see where you went wrong. You went wrong not understanding. Once you impregnate a woman, she's now a part of your family for ever. That's going to be your son or daughter's mother. That's your family.
Speaker 3: So if you know, if you think.
Speaker 1: That first, that will help you make better decisions because you're not just getting a child, you're getting another adult.
Speaker 4: All I'm saying is we all grew up the same way. We got a bunch of friends that grew up with no daddy.
Speaker 2: Isn't nothing. It happens. So if the.
Speaker 4: Woman don't overplayed the man, it's okay. But if you get to doing all the wild stuff, hitting the homies from the hood and all that. Then know we're done. And I don't know if I say it not, but I might fuck him up.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, but why if you just knocked her down?
Speaker 2: The principal?
Speaker 3: What's the principle?
Speaker 4: Uh, nobody can't come behind me and think it's cool, especially when I'm on.
Speaker 1: So shouldn't you start questioning that woman's taste because after you shit a nobody, or maybe I should start thinking to yourself.
Speaker 5: That's not true because after you, she could afford to have a nobody because she didn't need to have a standards because she already got the meal tick. And now she could be whoever the fuck she wants to be because you're paying for her to be.
Speaker 3: So then who is the idiot? Oh man, it happens.
Speaker 4: You You like the only well probably you and him was the only dudes over forty two pet don't kids.
Speaker 6: Undefeated like Mayweather baby, and here.
Speaker 3: You're the only ones with no y.
Speaker 4: So it's four of us, you know, specifically, if I'm gonna tell you one more, I.
Speaker 1: Know, stretch yes, because we all were thinking if I get her pregnant, I didn't think I would just get a kid. I thought I would inherit hurt the kid. Party is easy. I would have adopted child.
Speaker 3: So is it being smart or being disciplined.
Speaker 2: You gotta look too.
Speaker 5: Crazy smart big big, disciplined is smart.
Speaker 6: There's a relationship there.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: I was getting locked up at a young age, so whatever time I could shoot it off, I shot it.
Speaker 1: And with that being said, coming coming from broking homes, like I was telling myself like, I ain't gonna be like, I ain't gonna end up in a situation like what I seem like.
Speaker 3: So I don't know.
Speaker 1: I guess it depends on the person, right, Like there's some people that just be free willing and busting all over and thinking it's cool.
Speaker 3: And you know what I'm.
Speaker 7: Saying, I feel like too, Like I had all the homies, it was all getting everybody pregnant and ship, and then I seen how that ship started to pan down, Like I ain't with that ship, So I did every percussionary like make shure I don't go that path.
Speaker 3: Especially when you do music, like.
Speaker 7: They had to sell their computers, their studio stuff to you know what I'm saying, to provide I'm like.
Speaker 2: I wasn't.
Speaker 1: That wasn't what I was trying to do. So we was all thinking. Hug wasn't thinking at all. He was in it but a moment, you know what I mean, Well, I might as well get I'm not gonna be around I might as well get birth to another.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let somebody we talk about that.
Speaker 1: Let me be put another life who might need I'm not gonna be.
Speaker 3: Around this one when they get old enough to have each other, Hug, because it happen. Take glass and seld me the other day.
Speaker 1: You need to have a baby because you know you're for to get old to take care of you. Bro on Olivia's soul. Bro Rest my mom. I've heard that so many times. I'm gonna take care of you and get older. I never thought a kid would take care of me when I got older.
Speaker 3: I never thought of that.
Speaker 1: I never heard that concept. Hug told me that the other day. We was at that spot of sack. Oh, yeah, you don't want nobody take care of you. I'm like, that's a crappy reason now, But if you think about it, bro, most of the reason people have kids are bad things. I want to show a token of our love or I want to see a little piece of me on the earth, nigga, you know how selfish that is?
Speaker 6: Selfish? The kid's not there yet. The kid is not there.
Speaker 1: No, but even the thought of it, like the way I thought about it is. Every time I had those stupid thoughts, I always think to myself, do I really want to take care of another human being?
Speaker 3: For ever?
Speaker 6: Two of them?
Speaker 1: A mother and my child. That's all I think about. And I'm not arrogant enough to think to myself, Yeah, I'm the ship. A little piece of me need to last once I'm gone. I think the world will be all right if I'm not around this motherfucker. I've never been that full of myself to where I thought to myself, Oh, the world is gonna be a better place if it's a worse place without. I can't be that full of I don't need to see another little I'm gonna give y'all hell every day I'm own this motherfucker. I don't know if y'all can handle another meat with that type of confidence.
Speaker 3: I'm already too much for this motherfucker.
Speaker 1: Every week I'm getting cussed out on Twitter because I said something funny that niggas think I'm crazy.
Speaker 3: I'm talking about Drake shit.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about all these little pictures and videos they put. I'm like, man, it's like a funeral memorial slide show, right, and you thought this nigga died, right, And his fans like, well, you know, we asked Drake fans, we want to see you know, his content. I'm like, well, he ain't been leaking this shit to y'all the whole time. Why is he leaking it right now now? Not talking shit about because that's not what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying it look weird. Like so, I think his.
Speaker 1: Thought in his mind, you know, I think he's a really good marketing person. It's a bit, but that's just enough in this time whereas like, let me make them remember why they love me. No, we love you because you're successful. That's what we love about you. You make a good product as a record, and you're successful. We don't even know you, nigga. You had a kid and.
Speaker 3: None of us knew.
Speaker 1: A rapper nigga from Virginia told us all you had a fucking kid.
Speaker 3: That's how much we are out of tune with your life.
Speaker 1: We don't know you, nigga.
Speaker 3: We know the house that you built.
Speaker 1: We only know your successful points because the thing about hip hop is rooted in culture. That's why I know Hug Hug is from motherfucking Hunter's point. I know a Frisco nigga. I don't know what they are about. I know the cars they like. He could be one or two different niggas, but I know them. Coultring like, he know Crip's culture, so he gonna know certain things. He could give me some of my birthday and most likely I would like it. I wouldn't know what to get drinked who is cuz culturally I would just get him an eighteen year old bitch.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, that's the closest I can get to it. Yeah yeah, So.
Speaker 1: Mean that's the only thing I really know. Like what else would I get?
Speaker 3: Cuts?
Speaker 1: And I've heard one hundred million of cub songs. I wouldn't know what to get you because nigga, you're not culturally part of are y'am a cu. I wouldn't know what cool to get you because that is not what you've given us. So this is no seilings gl trying something new, getting to it. Peter in the house, Peter Way and Florida. What's up Pete?
Speaker 6: Hello gentlemen.
Speaker 1: So my boy Hug from Hunter's Point, San Francisco, brought some of it.
Speaker 3: Is good. Peoples down here want to go on introduce them.
Speaker 8: Go by the name of Dars producer artists believe that b three out of San Francisco Media compound artist development, producer, writer, director.
Speaker 1: Risk in the fucking house, Joah, Lafornia connection.
Speaker 5: It's my twenty year anniversary. It feels like this week twenty years ago I moved to Oakland. Would say that was the last to every juco Oakland has. I had one class on four campuses. I was a mirror. I was at Laney, I was at that one in Berkeley. I was at the other fucking one Alameda College. I was at every goddamn school they had for an hour a day.
Speaker 1: Crime. So this is peace Grave. So no, we was talking about we were talking about Cam Newton. Cam Newton sat down with the homegirl from from Long Beach and they did a great conversation, and I was in my I was in my uh my basketball chat with my hoop homies. We were talking about it, and I was thinking to myself, who really should be more worried right as the guy like you know, the guy you know, you you go pro create with some woman you don't know or you don't have no real ties with, right, you just go pro create with her. Right, She's now entitled to a check right to raise your child based off of how much you are in it. Because they want to make sure that the lifestyle fits the same.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: They don't want to be too far. They don't want you to go from Beverly Hills to county. You know, if the mom can only afford counting and Beverly Hills to the you know, to the county is a bit drastic for a growing child.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: So, and the person that's raising your future you know your lineage or is it the woman right who? Now you have kind of put miles on yourself right where now you're you're allowing people to use your soil to procreate themselves. And now you have to deal with the dating field of now everybody looking at you like you now you can end up with two or three you know baby dads, you know what I'm saying. And now men looking at you crazy, like how had you just letting men use you? And you never been married? So we was thinking about that, like with the cam News situation, who was worse?
Speaker 3: And I thought it would be for a good podcast. But listen to you, Huggs.
Speaker 1: Is interesting because you feel like it, you know, because you do have a child with somebody that you not No, that ain't your old lady. What should be your responsibilities at that point?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you gotta look off for your kids.
Speaker 1: What about the woman who gave you your kids?
Speaker 2: What about?
Speaker 1: Do you not feel like you are indebted to this person?
Speaker 2: Fuck na.
Speaker 3: Heat over here claiming And.
Speaker 1: That's the exact point. That's the confusion you are because this person gave you what's needed to carry your lineage.
Speaker 3: That's the confusion.
Speaker 6: Oh that's the greatest.
Speaker 4: I'm just lucky because I got some cool babe mama's. But you know a lot of dudes is not cool like that. Like some chicks me, I'm going to put your on child support and I'm doing this. I'm doing that like nah, because then you're gonna make the I'm just happy I got good baby mamas because I would have I would have hated to be a nigga.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but what's a good baby mom?
Speaker 3: I think if it's not out of spike, it's out of need, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, one that can just call me and then once the kid get five or six, even if she gonna coach my kid to say hey, I need.
Speaker 2: Something dad, all right, that's fine.
Speaker 4: But if you can just call and I send it to your account or whatever, that's fine. But I'm not going to give you a set amount just because you say no, I'll go batch, Well, I go have my mama buy the clothes, do all the school shopping or whatever.
Speaker 2: But no, this is just me giving you money.
Speaker 1: No, But you don't think that's the confusion to confuse, And like how we started this podcast explaining to you that you don't just like you don't just get a child, You inherit a family member as well.
Speaker 2: I got a big family. I got enough family members. My kid is my keyd.
Speaker 4: No matter what, Mama, she gonna go get another door to make another baby that's not my baby.
Speaker 1: That don't change the fact that no matter what happens to this lady, that kid is permanently affected. Like that's why I gotta get y'all to understand. You inherit a family member when you get somebody pregnant. And if you thought like that you would make a hundred times of a better decision with who you land with and for sure busting another in. Right when we was young, you didn't know. But even to hear you right now as we grown and you still feel this thought, it's like, no, this is what you gotta be telling your son. Hey man, you want this girl to be your family member, like she gonna be your family member.
Speaker 3: You stuck with her.
Speaker 1: If she died, your kid might be messed up for life. You can't just replace the mama, Like, it don't work that way. So you have to understand you are responsible for this person's well being as much as your child, because this person's well being is tied to your child.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 4: Now I'm gonna take this back and give it to my son, but I still ain't changing how I think.
Speaker 1: Well, that's the point, roight, I just need to we done.
Speaker 3: At best.
Speaker 1: We got another sixty years on this. We ain't got much left. That's a good sixty year. We didn't did shit. So it's the next generation to make wiser decisions, you know what I mean? Like you're when you get a woman pregnant, like in Cam Newton's spot, like long as he understands he's inheriting these women, like you got three wives that may end up sleeping with other people. And that's why people get so mad. Like you ever seen with certain homies get mad when somebody sleep with their baby mama for sure.
Speaker 3: For sure.
Speaker 1: Like an example the other the other day, I was telling them I was up up the strip club and this this pa came up to me and asked me not to take his bitches. Not that I'm appear nothing, but I get. I can't, Yeah, I can't. I get the thing is that not say insecurity or thing. It's just like, you know, a lot of motherfucks feel uneasy they're not with us. It's kind of different because how our culture is, like we were like, man, forget that bitch.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. Whatever it's from the bitch, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: But like, you know, I get it because a lot of men is you know, it's just how it is. It's like they feel like that's their property or their territory. They feel like, you know, that's just ego, pride. A lot of things is involved with it, and a lot of people can't really put that aside. At the end of the day, like damn man, Like you know, if she do what she do, what's really on her, you can't be too mad at her, especially if you ain't fucking with her like that even.
Speaker 3: Listen, and and that's normal in a ghetto. Whatch further goes to.
Speaker 1: My point, you like, this is one of your wives that somebody else may be entitled to sleep with. And you may not even be sleeping with her because you started a family with her. And guess what, until you move on right and get you a wife, it may bother you every time she sleep with somebody else. You you making it about the kids, like she not smart enough not to have the wrong person around her kids, or like you not smart enough to not y'all both smart enough to know what type of people.
Speaker 3: I mean, sometimes people got it wrong, but that ain't the.
Speaker 1: Standard, right. But the thing is, that's why you be so invested in who she fucking and if you look at it like I've always thought of it, Nobody, Olivia good Bar, nobody ever had to put this in my mind. Not Robert, not Pool, not Lenny you know, not to mail, not none of my older sisters. Nobody had to put this in my mind. I always looked at like, if I get her pregnant, I'm stuck with her. I'm stuck with her. Yeah, that's all I'm saying. So I don't I don't. I don't quite get it, you know how, you don't see it that way.
Speaker 4: God forbid you have a kid and that woman leaves you and then when you get to call let me tell me, honey, sneak, I'm gonna be laughing at you, like, oh now you want to kill him?
Speaker 5: Hunh No.
Speaker 1: But the thing is, I know, I know you.
Speaker 2: Know what this.
Speaker 3: This is why I haven't had a kid. Now.
Speaker 1: You never know who's gonna be the right one either to That's another thing.
Speaker 3: But I'm saying if you.
Speaker 1: Meet somebody, if you meeting somebody for sure in the club, they probably not the right person in the first two minutes. If the first time she take Now that's not to say it's not some good women that you might meet that you are one night or the first night y'all hang out and work out. Look, there's nothing wrong with that, but if it goes wrong, you really can't be surprised. Like I'm more surprised when I meet a woman and we sleep together the first time we hang out. When it go right, I'll be surprised. I'm like, damn, she don't even know she's a home.
Speaker 3: To romance me too that you have, which I kind of agree with you.
Speaker 7: It's like a super It feels traditional, like I feel like nowadays, like when people everybody just fucking it's just entertainment, like it's a personal fucking goal to do or some shit, and they don't really think about like like around your family type shit like nowadays, fucking it's just like whatever. But like that's how it feels like they see like that, and it just so happens.
Speaker 3: You might get a bit pregnant, that's al.
Speaker 7: And then and then and then that's when they think about what we're thinking about. Now, Oh ship, I'm gonna have to spend my whole life with this girl, you know. I mean I've always looked at after the fact, which it should have been, Like I said, it should have been before you even fuck the bitch, Like.
Speaker 5: I always think of the worst case scenario first. To me, the worst case scenarios. I don't want to get put on child sport and fuck up my whole long term vision. And I think, honestly, it's probably not ideal to knock down chicks and to have random girls try to singularly raise kids or whatever the fuck with not a great joint investment by the parents. It's not it's not like the ideal scenario for the kid, right, make it work, you can, but it's probably not ideal.
Speaker 6: There's a lot of girls out there.
Speaker 5: I've heard enough women say I don't want to put a man bluntly speaking girls I was listening to at the time, I don't want to put another black man on the system, they'll say that. But to apply to any man in general, of any background, I feel like that mentality is pervasive enough to where there's this maybe she won't and the deterrent element of that is removed, so it can allow for more care free, so to speak, behavior, which is you know, has its ramifications.
Speaker 1: I mean, look, I do respect them sisters that understand, you know, how does country treat people that's not white? And I respect them that don't want to put those in the system.
Speaker 5: And I can name several men like that who got several kids with several women and none of them put them on.
Speaker 3: They just damn it.
Speaker 6: I'll just leave it in again. I'll just leave it again.
Speaker 1: Fucking yeah, I'm not upset at that, Like I think that's dope, right, I'm really like, I'm not.
Speaker 3: Mad at that.
Speaker 1: But I'm saying the premise is long as cam Newton understand he's inheriting whys in their wives that you may not sleep with again, their why that somebody else may be sleeping with you're not just making a child you like, this is the greatest point you have to understand. And this is, like I said, I've always thought of it this way, but I do hear a lot of people that don't see it this way, and I'm like, well, that's why you're having the problem. That's why you're mad that somebody is knocking your baby mama down, because it's.
Speaker 3: Your old lady.
Speaker 1: You just sat here and started a family. Remember, like in a biblical times, like if you slept with a woman, y'all was married. That's kind of the innate thing before they came into power with the concept of legal marriages and the church. If you slept with somebody, oh, y'all together, that's the intention, you know what I'm saying. So, yes, we could try to pervert it, you know, good old people. That's not like white people. They're perverted and kind of bring it to a simpler you know understanding of like, oh, well, legally you have to go to a court.
Speaker 3: No, if you sleep with.
Speaker 1: Her innately me, especially if you pro create with her, you may be vested more in her life than the average person. You might just be vested in her life. You're like, you know what you might be vesting in her life, So you gotta think like that before you lay up, especially and then pregnant somebody. You should really be thinking like that for you just lay up with them period. Well for sure, if you feel to be busting anot up in this motherfucking possibly getting pregnant, you really should think this person is gonna represent me forever. If she a raggedy mom to your kids, Bro, that's you. You look stupid your new girl to be talking about how raggedy old bitch was. You fuck with this nasty bitch, and you fucked this nasty bitch.
Speaker 6: You can't hide it from me. You can't. You can't see.
Speaker 5: You can't fuck a bitch on a bad night on the sneak, And if she turns up pregnant, no one's gonna know that you did it. Yes, everyone's gone, and Lord knows however raggedy.
Speaker 1: And ghetto she is or how fucked up she is. It's the representation of your taste in fact, straight up, and if you and if you think about that before, you would really think about where you plant seed that, bro, that's a.
Speaker 4: Good one, because you just I was about to say something I thought about it.
Speaker 3: Ain't good about it, bro.
Speaker 1: So so even like Cam, like I respect Cam because I thought to myself, Cam is probably the one getting over right, because Cam gets the ability to pro create his lineage and legacy. That's the ultimate gift for most men, you know what I mean, except a couple of us who raise hell in this world by ourself, take everybody to make Big Nigga's life crazy and make our own impact with Most people live vicariously through the next generation because they ain't ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah you know so.
Speaker 1: But Cam is is somebody who's been successful. He gets a chance to pro create his legacy. He can afford you us without paying the ultimate without paying the ultimate sacrifice. Like our Bundy always say, you know the ball and chain, because that's what women used to hold you to that standard. They didn't just want a check, They wanted your blood. Yeah, they want your life. No, no, not for me to give you a kid. Women seventy years ago would demanded rings, weddings, family events, everything. Now you know, it's cheap, it's a check. So I think men are on the winning side if they're thinking, you know, a woman, at the end.
Speaker 3: Of the day, she just get a check.
Speaker 1: A man, you get to carry on your lineage that and above, and that's what the point of it is. So I just I don't know, I don't know how to feel, but I definitely feel like we see it differently. Back to that point I'm saying, where if you thought of it this way, then everything that the state of California does make sense to you. If you make a million dollars a month, they probably gonna take fifty to one hundred thousand dollars from you.
Speaker 3: But for this lady to raise your child, that's not a bad deal to me.
Speaker 1: Taxes might be about five hundred yeah, yeah, feel me one hundred thousand. But if you think of it like she just it's just you just oh, it's just a kid. No, you got her too. This bitch is packaged deal.
Speaker 2: That's why that's why prenups is default.
Speaker 1: And that's a marriage. I don't even want to get into alimony because on that I don't even want to get in that alimony and legal marriage they tear.
Speaker 3: Your ass apart.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and if you are making a million dollars a month, I mean basically you couldn't afford to do it.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, like.
Speaker 2: Baby mama and include, Yes.
Speaker 3: She's included. She's getting that all my kids.
Speaker 2: I talk to my kids.
Speaker 1: Guess what perfect you went through? The eighteen years A hell of that. But most time, man, think about it. Right, when you impregnatetive woman, bro, you really kind of ruined her. They used to call it spoiling him in the biblical times. You spoil her. You spoiled her like you made her bad fruit. And I get why because you looking like I'm gonna lie as a man who never had kids or thought about, you know, making kids. It's be like, why that last nigga ain't with you what you got going on? And that's not right. Forgive me to all the women. For give me women who listen to no Sillings. That's a single parent. You know. I'm not I'm not doubting you. I'm saying This is the innate thought that if you a good girl, why didn't that nigga keep you?
Speaker 3: And then you know you have the normal rebuttal.
Speaker 1: You know Pete that oh well, I left him, but why did he just decide that he was gonna do something that wasn't worthy of Every time it goes back to why are you not with him?
Speaker 3: Lord knows that y'all got a kid.
Speaker 5: And I said this on the pod too, like for for as much as if you're the father, you got an issue with the new guy. This is a lot of reason why I don't want to fuck with a girl with a kid. No one's body gets better after you have a kid. As much as you into her now, it doesn't get better. There's another guy I have to deal with regularly who can look me in the eye and go all them stretch marks and ship all those imperfections. I put them there, I was there first. I can't have a guy walking around town with that much over my head.
Speaker 6: I gotta kill him. I can't, I couldn't lift. I can't go every two weeks with a guy.
Speaker 5: Gonna look me in the eye with that all and I know he's got I can't look like that I disagree.
Speaker 1: Some women do benefit from having a child.
Speaker 3: They do not.
Speaker 5: No one's titties sit higher, No one's stomach gets tighter.
Speaker 3: No, I've seen a.
Speaker 6: Knowledge I think maybe in the right outfit, but not real.
Speaker 1: No, No, it's different the things that we appreciate, like you know, you like a certain thing, Like I like when women hit spread.
Speaker 3: Out, some of them. Are they to jobs to get when.
Speaker 5: That happens, There's other things that happen with it, that's okay.
Speaker 1: Would you rather have a skinny girl they got a six pack and all tight and no ass or a girl that.
Speaker 3: Got a little side, some little stuff in the nice and nice cakes back then?
Speaker 5: All I say is this, if you're that little and it changed your body for the better in that regard, it stretched you the funk out because you're that little.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, all right, if you want.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't think it's about skinny or big girls as much as I like babies make women. You know something, especially critigue women. They'll get some hips, get more.
Speaker 6: Breast, more breast, they get flatter breast.
Speaker 1: Mostly that's cool long as they get them. I like all the breast.
Speaker 3: Bro breasts are cool. Flat jacks.
Speaker 2: Up.
Speaker 1: Anything that come from God. You have to have appreciation. That's like you only like apples, all the fruits like I like pomegranates, bananas, orange is key, we I like all of for watermelons, I don't.
Speaker 6: Want a moldy one.
Speaker 3: It's not good.
Speaker 6: Mold came from God too.
Speaker 3: I need the real ones. And yeah, as long as they got seated, that's it.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. I'm in so no, it could do you some. I get what you saying, Pete, It definitely can. A woman does put her body through a lot to give you a child. And and I just don't think men think to the you know, I think.
Speaker 3: That's what's been lost mentally to mentally too.
Speaker 1: What's funny is as much as it feels like women are getting over now, I think they're getting less. Like it went from before men got you pregnant. He had to give you his whole life, even if he was a dog ass cheek, he had to give you his whole life. You had to take care of him, like I mean, you had to take care of her forever. Now you just get a check and somebody else is gonna do you the same weight.
Speaker 3: That cuts both waves, though, I don't know how does it go both ways?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 5: For example, now say you're getting knocked up by LIKEE, not a good guy. Right, he's gone, and he's just a check coming in the mail every fucking month. Seventy five years ago, you get an abusive, drunk ass guy and you're stuck to him because he has to support you and live there and all that other shit, and you're just getting all that crap every fucking night.
Speaker 6: You're just forever.
Speaker 3: Fuck.
Speaker 5: That's not good for them either. It's it's only as good as the other party.
Speaker 3: That's true. That's true.
Speaker 1: Somebody could kick your ass and that did. It used to happen, Yeah it did, but.
Speaker 3: You got took care of.
Speaker 1: Now you get your ass whipped by somebody that ain't your husband, and he don't.
Speaker 3: Pay your bills because for sure.
Speaker 5: One thing leave because your other because your baby daddy paying your rent, so the other guy can leave because the old baby daddy's paying your rent now, so that guy can.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't think that's the ultimate goal. I don't think the goal for a woman. I get the concept, and some women I do, I believe, will think they enjoy that. I don't think nobody want to be no old single woman. I mean, there is some women, but I don't think.
Speaker 5: But if you're gonna be this way, if you were gonna be that dysfunctional to where you're gonna be old and single in this environment, it's gonna be dysfunctional.
Speaker 3: In the old environment, it's gonna be just.
Speaker 5: It sends on where your starting point and any point are and what the other party is about.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, but again, while I do agree those relationships in the past, did have a drunk husband coming home to kick your ass because he's taking care.
Speaker 3: Of you, you know, and all that he was taking care of you.
Speaker 1: Now niggas just kick your ass and don't take care of you, because you're not getting away from niggas kicking your ass, not.
Speaker 6: For probably for fifteen years in a row.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, probably just as bad I gonna get your ass kicking me somebody that ain't gonna kick your ass. You might confuse what's going on if you ever notice, like when they talk about those type of situations about love and ship, women get used to getting.
Speaker 3: Their ass kicked love ye'all.
Speaker 1: I met some women that were surprised I didn't kick the ass.
Speaker 6: Don't you care about me?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: That was exactly real ship and would love one needs right, it's like do you want it or do you need it? Or you know what I mean. They might getting their ass kicked because they thinking it's love.
Speaker 1: But I mean, and it may have been at that time, Yeah, it may have been. You know, it's just weird love and the love in the twenties or the night or eighteen hundreds a little different. Yes, twelve and thirteen. So when they got a peer they can marry them. Yeah, wella that was different. And they did that to have like thirty kids. It was like that was remember that was the ultimate goal with Yeah, when you.
Speaker 3: Are slavery as sweaty is. He got that part.
Speaker 1: He brought that part from the from the path. You have kids, somebody take care of you. You get old, you know, but you to bring the rest of this. Niggas love taking the parts they like. That's Nigga's expertise, taking the parts they like. No, no, yes, I agree, you know what I mean. There are benefits for a woman today, but it ain't like they're gonna find a better guy. I ain't gonna even lie if somebody take care of you and can find a reason to get Listen, if a dude kick your ass because the coffee is too hot, he need therapy, he need But if a dude fight you because you probably doing some it is a different time too. For sure, women will be getting they asked with now them post on social media or the husband come home and fire her ship up. You are embarrassing me in front of all these people.
Speaker 3: A lot of disrespectful antics going on.
Speaker 1: You feel me and they and they and and they, and I think women pride themselves in believing that you're supposed to like it cause somebody else want them. I heard Steph Curry, old lady say that ship. She was like, yeah, you know, I need other people to like me too. It's like it's step like you forgive me.
Speaker 3: You know. I don't talk about issue like that because I know stuff. I remember the incident. Do I agree with that? Like them, you got the best guys. I need other attention.
Speaker 2: That's just insecurity, that's all.
Speaker 6: That's not an attribute.
Speaker 1: It has to deal with just the social media in the way that they things are these days. That's where they get it all fucked up too.
Speaker 4: And you know, how people that's popping on the net and they don't they get one uh dislike and somebody they're comment on that because all the people that said something nice to them on their comments, they didn't acknowledge the person that one person that said something bad they respond.
Speaker 6: To or outright block the person.
Speaker 5: So they don't have to be exposed to any potential criticism under the circumstance exactly. But like, look at this way there. If we ask the market, the market will resolve everything. There are enough women either cool with it or trying to do it. If not trying, then cool with it. If we ask the women, it must not be that bad because they can't stop doing it.
Speaker 1: I don't know if that's about what's good for them. Women don't really work off of precedents of what's good for them. They work off of precedents of what other bitches is doing.
Speaker 5: But they live in an environment where perceptionist reality and the only person they're more comfortable lying to it than you as themselves. So if they think that it's better than in there, than it is, because it's all about just what the fuck they think.
Speaker 1: Anyway, But I still don't believe that they still have to be concerned with other people thinking it's better. It's like a trans person like it ain't. If that was true, right, then who they were would only matter to them, and what nobody else said would matter.
Speaker 3: But because they are, especially the.
Speaker 1: Men that want to become women, you know what I mean, that feel like they're women, they're adopting a woman's whole ego. Whereas like, you gotta treat me like I'm fine. It's like, bro, you're not fine. Yeah, Like I could see, you know, the masculinity coming out, you know what I mean, Like, whatever you did is cool. I'll see what you tried to do. I'll respect you. Your name is stephan I'll call you Stephanie because you're asking me to.
Speaker 3: But I see it.
Speaker 1: So they go through hell and hot water to not confuse themselves, but to confuse me women the same way everything a gay person does, they're emulating women. Remember, remember, like, so not all gay people forgive me. So if you gay and you're a fan of this podcast, a couple of gay fans, because I got some gay fans, I'm not saying the guys that think they're guys. So if you're a guy that that's a gay guy, and you just sleep with guys and you're a guy, you get it.
Speaker 3: I mean, you just gay.
Speaker 1: But if you're a guy that think you're a woman, remember they're just being caricatures of women.
Speaker 3: That's why they just go over the top.
Speaker 1: Everything is over the top because they're trying to convince somebody else knock themselves.
Speaker 3: Get it over flamboyant. Yeah, I mean, and use a.
Speaker 1: Certain way, and and I think you know they feel like they are old a lot of credit because definitely to take dick without a vagina.
Speaker 3: Is crazy, fucking crazy. I say, hell of.
Speaker 1: An obligation, obligation, you know what I'm saying. That's obligation, dude, because because if you gay and you getting a gay marriage with another man and you like he knocking you down, that bro, you don't even have something positioned to deal with that. So you're making a commitment that's like over the top, like you gonna just take dick. I couldn't do it not for money, bro, that's just a lot from.
Speaker 3: Somebody. Sit glass, could you could you?
Speaker 1: That's my You know, people ask you the weird ass, but you tell you let's might sleep with you one hundred million? Hell no, hell know that's a lot for the rest of my life. I gotta think about taking Dick.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 5: Time.
Speaker 1: The price comes down around this motherfucker with me, And all I'm thinking is like, fuck, I took Dick for money. I took Dick period. That ship fucked your head up. That's why, bro, that's a hell of a commitment, bro, And that's why I really believe so I did.
Speaker 3: Used to have some foolish thoughts.
Speaker 1: I used to think cuz you couldn't convince somebody to be gay, Like I don't think you can influence somebody to be gay, because I always thought, like taking Dick is such a serious commitment you couldn't. But these new humans are different, the different They might really be gay just to fit in or to get attention, or they did some gay shit. Then all of a sudden they're like, oh, I'm not gay. I've set it a million times. I think the little dude from Atlanta is not gay.
Speaker 3: The pop party that.
Speaker 1: Raps, Yeah, yeah, that's we had a marguments too, because I'll be like, I don't think you get you don't think you can play like you're just trying to put it off for the for the for the you know, the fan and that that demographic and all that these little gen zs and them out for dudes is smartest fucking marketing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they don't have that pride and ego like.
Speaker 1: That, especially if you ain't come from the ghetto. You don't got that much pride and ego, you know what I mean. Like, but when we come from everything that fuels us. When you come from a poor community is pride and ego. You over value pride, your pride and everything you broke when you broke.
Speaker 3: That's a nigga. I'm hold on your word, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Everything all the dumb ass ship you know what I'm saying, that's everything rich people to be lying a ship.
Speaker 2: Rich yad lying.
Speaker 3: Exactly. Yeah, I got you know, you don't coming out that got So I really feel like, like, you know, he will do it like he'll he'll play the role.
Speaker 1: It's just acting for them. They don't look at hip hop as his culture reflect You think he's representing a culture he don't give too fussed by nobody else.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but check don't care about the culture like that.
Speaker 1: You know, he ain't from no street urban culture, so there's no burden of responsibility, so he'll do whatever you want.
Speaker 3: You just wake up.
Speaker 1: That's the problem with being a seventh Street watch crip nigga that grew up in conquer my whole life and watch my whole life. I gotta represent everybody because one day I'll go to Bunnies and get a chili cheese or rice bro, and I have a problem cause Nigga's like, Bro, why'd you do that?
Speaker 3: Sucker ass shit.
Speaker 1: Nigga don't even know me, but he know I grew up around here, and I gotta talk to this nigga. That's why I felt so confident making Tupaca Must Die. It was like, Nigga, there ain't no nigga from where I'm from gonna question me. They gonna be like, you know what, that's true because I would have shot them niggas too.
Speaker 3: Yep. That's how we really. That's what hip hop is. It ain't really about. And I got it too. I remember when you did that. I was like, yeah, okay, I can't even manage it. It's real.
Speaker 1: And if any nigga from any California ghetto, I would like to believe across the country, I would like to believe across the why don't they. You could jump a nigga from a ghetto Germany and it's gonna be cool. You get busted on the get stabbed out there. Yeah, for sure, they gonna cut you off, cut you. I see the video to it that was poking a nigga in the back of a cab like a gents casual, poking his ass up, and.
Speaker 3: He was about them like, oh my god, they dry the course.
Speaker 1: I think it's a it's a real deep conversation about that. And and I used to feel like women were getting over But I do think they playing themself cheap. I think I think even for the check is not worth it, like you think it real short term, like the decisions you can make can have long term ramifications.
Speaker 6: We with all this play those thlos che because they't understand value. Okay, they don't understand as a concept, like with anything.
Speaker 1: Break down, break down why they don't understand value. I know what you're saying.
Speaker 6: You can't break down why they don't understand it. I just know that that they don't.
Speaker 5: I mean, like, looking for example, how many girls we're going like, we're all adults here.
Speaker 6: We know what we see when we see it. You go on to some girl social media.
Speaker 5: All she's doing is taking pictures in front of what she perceives to be valuable things. They're cheap things in the greater scheme, a weekend trip, a handbag, some headrest behind your fucking head, and the card that you're not buying is cheap shit. But they're mortgaging their whole reputation and what they're proceiving is all they're saying is like I'm a hall with price tech. It's all the same, the bigger extra value being lust.
Speaker 1: Do you feel like the price is too low? Like if you was a woman and you were selling pussy, how much would you sell it? You?
Speaker 5: I'm saying women who I'm saying women who aren't professionally openly and like I, this is what I do for a living, you know, Like those women did whatever they can get for and it's different for different women. But women who aren't that, who want to try to start to manipulate this compensatory dating lifestyle into their normal square existence, are mortgaging their reputation, their big picture value over cheap ass crap to try to give themselves self esteem. Being propped up with the fact that I don't just get taken out by any old body. I could take it out for twelve hundred dollars. It's great, lady, Now, everybody know you cost twelve hundred dollars. But I don't know.
Speaker 1: Dudes is kind of sucking. Now I've seen this mean because it's the mean where like a lady laid on her back and it was a dude knocking her back, and it was a line of naked dudes in line and knock her back, and.
Speaker 3: It was one dude in a blue suit with flowers.
Speaker 6: That's pretty funny, but that's true.
Speaker 1: It was prolific.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So it's all of these naked guys in a row.
Speaker 1: One guy's at the front of the line. He kneeling the lady on the bed or on the table, whatever it was. And it's naked but naked guys a twenty in front of him. And then it's him with a blue suit on in some flowers.
Speaker 5: Well, it's like the housing market versus the stock market. It's the stock market's impersonal. All the shares are the same, the price is dynamic. Everybody's buying and trading the same anonymous shares, and the market goes up and a flow, so you can't.
Speaker 6: There's not one idiot that's gonna.
Speaker 5: Pay way more, way less because it's pinched down by senses. In the housing market, you can list your house for whatever it wants. If ninety nine people think it's not worth that, and one idiot wants to pay that much for it, guess what, you just got.
Speaker 3: That much for it.
Speaker 5: It's the same thing with the women. It only takes one, and and and the dating market in our generation, because of the way that women operate, has adopted itself to like either the lowest common denominator of man or the biggest common or the highest common denonyminator of sucker, because it only takes one fucking sucker to give you that much shit out of the ten that hits you up that one.
Speaker 3: So is women trimming? Is women tripping at that point?
Speaker 2: Then?
Speaker 3: Or are we tripping?
Speaker 5: They're short The women are short sighted, and and and and the marketplace has been polluted by a bunch of weak ass.
Speaker 6: Men simp set the price they're ones paid.
Speaker 1: So then women are not wrong if they can convince they're wrong.
Speaker 6: Because those bitches end up single, forty and ugly. Definitely, that's why they're wrong.
Speaker 3: Short sighted and they want to that.
Speaker 1: I'm a bad bitchly happy to take a car note over a house note, because they don't think a three hundred and fifty thousand dollars car in fifteen years it's worth less than a three hundred fifty thousand dollars house is gonna be worth in fifteen years.
Speaker 6: That's the problem with their brains. They don't understand value, this.
Speaker 3: Conception of value for sure? Or are we still are we placing old values.
Speaker 1: On modern things?
Speaker 6: No, because those are constant.
Speaker 1: It's constant, you think, so, you don't think a girl with ten bodies today would have a better chance of finding a husband and a girl with ten bodies in nineteen fifty four.
Speaker 6: Better than then? But what are we comparing it against.
Speaker 1: You're only here today twenty twenty four, where you could have ten bodies and it's not viewed nearly as crazy versus nineteen fifty four, were you'd have been satan herself.
Speaker 6: It's not.
Speaker 3: But the girl, oh, just a bill in nineteen fifty four.
Speaker 1: If you are ten bodies and people and men knew you had ten bodies, that's a problem.
Speaker 6: You gotta move out of town. You got in front of new town.
Speaker 3: Yeah, definitely, it were done. Pray at the town too.
Speaker 6: You know, I wonder if the Great Migration was started.
Speaker 3: By sluts, the Grave Migration was started by snuts.
Speaker 1: Oh man, we're gonna get canceled. I'm surprised it's been four seasons. That's because one of these, one of these seasons gonna happen, and they gonna go back and listen to these and they gonna show up in front of nigga's houses with a pitch for it and a burning crust.
Speaker 5: Up.
Speaker 1: Man, I don't know. I think he's winning. I mean, and and the shout out to the doctor lady that was that was I forgot her name. I don't know why I forgot her name, because I know who she is, but I'm drawing a blank. But she was saying that he was creating broken homes, and I'm like, you know, you really got to know that when you you know, in the genesis of you know, men and women pro creating. When you procreate, you were creating a home. But in twenty twenty four, those same rules just don't apply no more.
Speaker 2: Don't letting apply no more in.
Speaker 1: Four except niggas thinking that they supposed to be with their baby mama or police or pussy m that still applied, cause you niggas still be trying to police them pussies.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, free the bitch man, yes, free her.
Speaker 1: Let her off her chain, let her go do her thing. You got her pregnant. Your baby mama may be out there. She may be out there.
Speaker 2: That's fine, but we don't got to accept the other person.
Speaker 3: Who is the other? Yes?
Speaker 1: You do, yo? I mean they're not your family, you're actually theoretically actually you might have to. No, you don't, especially like if they're together. He never her all the time, and now this is your kids step father.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you got married once, you got remarried though, that's like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, or what if somebody married her after you didn't marry her, but you got her pregnant, but then some dude stepped up and made an honest woman out of her when you made it her spoiled We spoiled her.
Speaker 3: I won't.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Russell Wilson, So what that made you call me Cam? Before you can call me Russell? Ain't got no future?
Speaker 1: So out of the situation, you would rather be Cam Newton instead of Russell Wilson around head high.
Speaker 3: I don't have.
Speaker 6: I don't have to worry about no future in my past.
Speaker 3: Yeah, get on the road. I could never I told.
Speaker 4: Listen, I said, let you go back out on the road. I'm turned into cam on that trip, Listen.
Speaker 1: I used to sell Sharon. I always knew I could go to jail, right. The problem is when you sell drugs and don't think to yourself, I can go to jail. So if I'm nutting in some woman, best believe I'm thinking of all the ship that can happen. Woman a mother for sure, even if she was a mother before, I'm already thinking like fucked up. I'm not even thinking. I don't even think about the wonders of it. I don't even think about how good ship can go. I'll be like, how bad can this go? That's how I size up every situation. How bad can this go? Daring ain't the worst thing. Living in hell is the worst thing for hell, now, No, no, no. Living in hell is like when your baby mama.
Speaker 3: Got all the niggas come to your house with your kid, did.
Speaker 2: Well, all times already passed.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm saying that's hell.
Speaker 1: When when she got just different people like oh, I was talking to tell you like Ted yea mama friend. I was talking to Brian, Brian mama friend. That probably got to be traumatizing for some man.
Speaker 3: I'll beg the motherfucker snapped. So I've seen it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it happens.
Speaker 3: It's all. Yeah, I just want to be young.
Speaker 4: So when we get on the road, I'm sure you're way too smart to be young.
Speaker 3: You gotta be stupid to be young.
Speaker 2: Again.
Speaker 1: Young, young and stupid pete go together like peanut butter and jealous. Young and smart don't go together.
Speaker 6: Got to that young, wild and free or something like that.
Speaker 1: Young stupid. It's dumb, you Ryan. Drugs and ship.
Speaker 2: They got new drugs, right, they're just trying the new drugs.
Speaker 3: The two twenty four. They got the pink looking stuff from all color pink cocaine.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, it's like pink cocaine, flavor cocaine.
Speaker 3: Who want to try flavor cocaine? Real speak, somebody who's a cultoisewer? Yeah, or like what rays saying and uh what they say?
Speaker 1: Them two thousands from two thousand snacks niggas trying them to twenty twenty four drugs them drugs. It's crazy, man, I don't know all I'm saying is I think you really got to realize when you knowed somebody, you know what I mean, and they get pregnant, you just added two more people to your family. And if you start with that thought, you know what I'm saying, you would probably make better decisions because for sure, the state of California, where we all from, is gonna make sure you pay her like she's part of your family.
Speaker 3: Yeah, have your passport up today, you're gonna skip together the country.
Speaker 6: They'll call me.
Speaker 5: Came and Pete came in, Pete I came in, and then I came in, and then the Cayman Islands.
Speaker 4: Oh Man, Like I heard y'all said on the last one, he said, we agreed to disagree.
Speaker 1: You don't agree. Even with all his logic, at the end of the day, I'm still he't changed who I was. No, you could actually realize you're smarter now. You're like, you know what, I wouldn't have did that if I could do that again.
Speaker 3: But you did say you're gonna go home and tell your son this. No, I'm telling my son.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he getting all this because make sure he know. Like, when you impregnate a woman, bro, you're adding two people to your family.
Speaker 2: I'm going to make sure I cut some clips out of this.
Speaker 4: Just I'm gonna have him make the clips so I can sit have my son look at her and know when you impregnant the woman, she's with you for the rest of her.
Speaker 1: Life, forever. Every dumb ass thing right now, your kid is your your kid by your first baby mom grown right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she if she go to jail, it still matter.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, but see like her mama is my nigga.
Speaker 5: Like me and her.
Speaker 4: We look, if if my daughter was here right now, you would listening to her talk and you'd be like she was around when you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because she seen everything.
Speaker 1: So she a nigga.
Speaker 3: It worked out.
Speaker 4: No, I'm saying she a nigga. She fucked up all the rest of my kids. They say her my oldest daughter, she meet.
Speaker 1: You ruined her. Yeah, for sure, Well she is. Yeah, at least you got it right the third time, and of course raised the kid, so they raised the kid is hard. They might take five trumbout. A lot of people grandparents get it right with the next they sucked up with.
Speaker 3: They don't get much better.
Speaker 5: Job on.
Speaker 1: It's true, I got left with my grandmother that's what, because.
Speaker 3: Man, she love you to death. She's like I fucked up his parents join crying for real.
Speaker 1: I always thought that though my whole life bro so like cam and the like, I could never do it bro because I always thought to myself, like, damn, it's like having a wife that ain't my wife no more, but she's my wife because I'm be worried about who she fucking. I'm be worried about who around my kids. You know what, it ain't worried anyway. Up you be forty seven with no kids. But again, you know, stranger things have happened.
Speaker 3: Hey whatever, Hey, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just.
Speaker 2: I pump all my friends up to have kids.
Speaker 3: Why he not old enough yet? But him? You for sure?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 3: He was telling me not to have nothing. No no, no kids, no dad.
Speaker 2: We had this argument in the studio of the day, like telling him not to have kids. You need to leave your last name? Why not.
Speaker 3: Reason that kids? Why not? If that sounds why not? It's crazy though? To have kids? Why not? Why I just have the man?
Speaker 1: When you have kids, you know, really being a parent, it almost seemed like your life goes into second place.
Speaker 3: For sure. That's another reason why because I know that if you're doing enough, if.
Speaker 1: You're being an effective hand. Yeah, yeah, no, I mean I do know, I do got these ship. The kids is a distance second and they like but I kind of look at them crazy, like you're not fucking with you kids.
Speaker 4: No, it'd probably be some ship that the mama was poisoned into them, and it fucks everything up.
Speaker 3: Boy, I was a bit you poisoned into first. There's no poison into first, I'm sure because boys fight for a woman. Boy, because because she probably gave you some pussy.
Speaker 1: Thanking, y'all was gonna be together, and you took the pussy thinking you just wanted some pussy. So that was the first miscommunication on hers, No, on both of y'all, because you knew what she wanted. Told her, I'm looking for a woman. You can't tell no woman. You know you can't talk to no woman. Don't try to make sense. I know you didn't think you tried to make sense. Let me tell you the truth. It makes Let me tell you the truth. How many times have you told them what it is and they do what it's not?
Speaker 6: It's she believe what they want to believe, and.
Speaker 1: Nothing know that women do not want to believe the truth. They weren't even raised to believe the truth. You're just gonna come along and think you're gonna tell them the truth.
Speaker 3: Think of what is wrong with you? They lie to theyself? Yeah, they lied to theyself.
Speaker 1: Honest with themselves about eyelashes.
Speaker 5: Women will put on another woman's hair from another country and call it their hair.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they didn't give them. Call them out on it. What do you do with it?
Speaker 1: You can't tell no woman. You cater to the fantasy. Yeah, girl, you the finest girl in the world. You the finest girl I saw today. Look good, fine, fine, I know that hair is yours.
Speaker 3: That's what they want and I respect it. Damn that's what that's what they want. You didn't tell the truth.
Speaker 1: You set out to glow. It's one of my friend rap words. She be like, I'm thick.
Speaker 3: I'd be like I was just lying to Like, look at you see you moving like the case girl, thick ass girl. They just say ship. You just go with it.
Speaker 6: Huh.
Speaker 1: You gotta get with the program when it comes to this. Now, you could tell me the truth. Don't tell them the truth.
Speaker 3: Live of that.
Speaker 2: That's my whole thing.
Speaker 3: That's why.
Speaker 4: I don't talk that much on stuff like this, because you know, I'm always gonna tell the truth Like this, people nowadays are just different. Like these days people peoplespect whoever you got some money, no matter if you're right or not. So if that's my you know what I mean, I can't talk the truth because niggas hang with rats, and so my my only thing is they about to hate this. But if it's cool to hang with niggas, that's then we might as well be able to hang with child listens too, I mean, listen.
Speaker 1: I don't think niggas want to hang with rats.
Speaker 6: Huh.
Speaker 1: I don't think niggas want. I will get you right now, you know who I'm saying. I don't think men want to hang with rats. You understand how for thousands of years, Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't think you get out broke.
Speaker 1: People are oh okay maybe and in a time like when we was broke, yeah you your next door neighbors. But now everybody line. So you like, if you're on social media, you already think everybody rich. So imagine being broke today where everybody line. You hear these numbers, the rappers is line all this nigga works for a billion man. This nigga couldn't die, sell his soul nothing else.
Speaker 5: Up.
Speaker 3: Think about it, so you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like, I like, I find a space to have compassion for society at that point, So I get it why they would end up hanging with a rat now out compassion. You got compassion, Yes I do.
Speaker 3: That don't mean that.
Speaker 1: That don't mean because I have compassion for society that I'm not honest, That's all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But like I wouldn't.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't harass the nigga that hung with a rat no more. That's what's changed. I would just not hang with you, no.
Speaker 3: Yeah, would just get away from you. I wouldn't focused.
Speaker 1: It's different back in the day, I would have get on your ass. Did even hang with that rat assniggo suck ass? Like if a nigga do a song with Gunner, I won't even say nothing till no more, I won't. I'm just gonna say something to Gunner.
Speaker 2: Don't you that way?
Speaker 5: Don't what.
Speaker 2: Which one of them you made a song about?
Speaker 1: Gunner?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: I just want to But I'm saying I'm not gonna make sure about a nigga that got a song with Gunner no more.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, he gonna confront the rat, talk about the rat.
Speaker 1: If I'm gonna say something about one of these people in this situation, I'm gonna talk to the person that actually did we grew up different to or with that ship.
Speaker 2: I just don't.
Speaker 1: I mean, people don't have shame, bro, But but think about it, even when you look at somebody like Cam Newton, Bro, for him to be up there and have three baby mamas and eight kids and not married to none of these ladies that he don't even have no shame, that's crazy. What Okay, hold on to Nick because niggas my boy. But Nick tried to marry somebody.
Speaker 3: What's wrong?
Speaker 4: Would have multiple baby mamas everything, but nobody should has one kid.
Speaker 1: You should have eight kids with one woman. No, yes, said no, that's quite far from the origin. Nigga wouldn't need McDonald's Nigga just on every corner. Nigga would not bolts eat it.
Speaker 2: One of our great friends who's a good square dude.
Speaker 4: We won't say his name, but even he has two baby mamas.
Speaker 1: Yes, listen, if you married, if you bad actions, don't make them not bad actions.
Speaker 6: They're just pervasive bad actions.
Speaker 1: But it's the repetition that makes you a bad person. Like, if you rob a bank one time, you're not a bank robber. You just rob the bank. If you keep robbing banks, you're fucking bank you're a bank robber. So my thing is with like with cam like, yes, it's it's it is something wrong with it, right, it's very unnatural to some degree, right because you well and then again also because you're married. Talk to them women. You know legally you're not, but you are. These all your wives. As long as you understand that, that's what I would respect. If you know that all three of these women is his wives, and then he looking for a new wife, I respect it. But if he like calling him his baby mama's and all that, and you trying to run that program, I don't respect you.
Speaker 3: These all your these all yours.
Speaker 1: I know what there was, what those polygamist dells all together. Though it's a different story. He'd be he'd be the greatest player in the world.
Speaker 6: All the lives and all the kids in the same house.
Speaker 3: The king sut there, yes, right, you be present. That would be a family like so it would be a different Yeah, and all the kids under one roof.
Speaker 1: Yeah, look, I get the concept right, Like shout out to Nick Cannon, that's my brother.
Speaker 3: Good dude, always been down. But like Nick, like I get it.
Speaker 1: As a man, you are supposed to procreate, yes, you know, and in simpler times, obviously much long before social media and slavery and a thousand other things. In a much simpler time, when you would be with the woman and you would coming to a woman, you guys would be married. And it really is based off that simple signs.
Speaker 5: Right of it.
Speaker 3: That's the connection, right, So I get where we at years and years later.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. But I'm saying it's the reason why every dude who baby mama, they think they own their baby mama.
Speaker 3: I think they can tell them what to do, what they.
Speaker 1: Like that because some of that initial shit passed on to today's time, some of that initial ship pass as to today's time.
Speaker 3: That's why you feel so possessive over your kids. Mother.
Speaker 1: It's a territorial thing, you know. It's our animal instinct too as as human. You like, I pissed on that tree first, Yeah, that's my ship, So put that tree in your yard. But granted, though there is more women in the world than there is men. I'm not saying it just to be under seeing. I mean, there is out number of us.
Speaker 2: We're gonna have fun in the world.
Speaker 6: You know, But it's like fifty point five to forty nine five.
Speaker 3: It's not. It's a lot closer like but do the averages numbers? That number change a lot.
Speaker 6: One percentage afford players.
Speaker 1: Even asterisk though, right, that gotta be an asterisk certain reason, like a bubble ring.
Speaker 3: That's hello for I don't want that championship. Oh man, that's to cam is just uh we could afford it though, Yeah I'm not. I'm not you know that making anybody wrong. But he couldn't afford it, Okay, so you can't till you can't yeah, until you get I mean financially, but mentally. I don't know what kind of.
Speaker 6: Stress asking Twine Walker shown camp.
Speaker 5: Those guys made tens and tens of millions of dollars out over that ship.
Speaker 6: Yeah, oh that ship for real.
Speaker 5: And on a side note, Antoine Walker's daughter, I'll go broke over her tomorrow. If no one has seen that girl, I'll sign an eighteen year contract tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Bucket but would you sign a lifetime contract, ten year contract, eighteen with you. That's how dudes did like I do then eighteen ever contract. A woman gotta really be thanking like he'll get you pregnant, but he want to marry you.
Speaker 3: Yo, you gotta really think twice.
Speaker 2: Some of us don't believe in marriage.
Speaker 3: That's not true. If you believe in coming into a woman, you believe in marriage that doesn't even go together.
Speaker 1: That's exactly how back into day you got a woman pregnant, they make you married.
Speaker 2: Okay, all that, all the things they let you get away with. Now a nick can tell.
Speaker 1: So on the whole case, you gotta be okay with that because if you understand that you could just knock some woman up and don't have to care.
Speaker 3: You gotta understand why these niggas tell it.
Speaker 1: They don't want to be accountable. It's like mother is up and not being on them because accountable and.
Speaker 5: You're society allowed two weeks. Society has allowed it to be okay to off like, to outsource your cost to other people around you, just to offload costs exactly cost all my crime to the to other associates. I'm gonna outload cost to the rest of the community on raising my kid. I'm gonna outload offload costs on the fact that I got into a house I can't afford anymore.
Speaker 3: Like that's just how society has gone. It's called accountability.
Speaker 1: Like trauma. If you say you got trauma, you lose accountability. My traumatic response. Now, I don't have to be accountable. I got anxiety, I got depression.
Speaker 3: I don't have to just go to work today, country men, because I can't. How do you.
Speaker 1: Understand it on one side where you don't marry the person that you're impregnant, but you don't understand when somebody don't want to go to jail.
Speaker 2: Neither y'all want to get in the way we weren't raised. You break the law and you be caught, you go to jail. It just was normal.
Speaker 6: You busting nothing and you get caught.
Speaker 3: You're supposed to marry the woman that one I wouldn't get into him. But I'm not getting that didn't happen to me.
Speaker 1: Point Bro, I saying that I was outside in the point Bro, that wasn't something might pointed out.
Speaker 2: My mama was a single parent three kids, and.
Speaker 1: Listen, accountability is accountability right, that would drives everything in the streets is accountability. This is me and you talk, but on every level everything the people we don't respect is people that won't be accountable for what they do. So with snitching, it's not just some stupid ass rules like you as a whole because you didn't want to be accountable for what you did. Like, I wouldn't call snitching snitching if it's like some gang banker, even me, now other game bankers would. But if you saw an old lady you know, getting raped, and you went over there and beat the man up and the police come, he said, Man, this nigga was raping this old lady. I wouldn't call you a snitch for that. No, now get we because for real, in the streets you have to have a tight line because niggas will fuck it up.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: Me said you can't let niggas think. But then really the wiser minds think. But snitching is when you don't want to be accountable for a crime you did, so you relay information on somebody else's crime. Well it's the same like and MoMA, we didn't respect dad beat dads.
Speaker 3: I don't have no homies as there beat dads, not not my hobies. I know something.
Speaker 1: They bet dads, but they're not my homies.
Speaker 2: So you don't have no friends that had baby mamas that just did all the bullshit. Don't let you see the kid?
Speaker 1: Yes, and they have to fight and argue and a thousand other things.
Speaker 2: What is some people that just get to the point where like, fucker then bitch 'all see or when she ate it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: What else you're supposed to do? What do niggas go to court? I ain't going to court for that ship.
Speaker 3: Well that's the again accountability.
Speaker 1: Once you get somebody pregnant, you're supposed to assimilate into regular society because.
Speaker 3: Now you got to be a fire.
Speaker 1: You can come on, huh, it's not I get how we grew up right where parents didn't give a fuck about us and older people didn't give a fuck about us, so they was living their lives and throwing their shit away and didn't care. But in twenty twenty four, you gotta believe that we would think to ourselves like, you know what, I got a kid. Now I need to get my shit together.
Speaker 2: Oh no, now I'm better.
Speaker 3: No, not you, As we already done.
Speaker 1: I'm saying we would hope this generation would be like, you know what, I have no business doing the same thing I was doing before I had a kid, Like, they don't even have the same shit to fall back on.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna let you when you next time you come up to the city, I'm just gonna let you come around.
Speaker 2: And see all the kids running around with no dads.
Speaker 3: It's just them niggas is pieces of shit pos p os.
Speaker 1: You don't raise your kid.
Speaker 3: Twenty four.
Speaker 1: Okay, maybe in the seventies probably was a rolling stone. They don't even have songs like that. No more.
Speaker 3: You don't raise your kids.
Speaker 1: Why you don't raise your kids at this point, I don't know. It's like a generation thing too, because they was raised with no daddy, So I mean, you know, they didn't learn ittistically.
Speaker 6: The numbers skewed off like crazy in the sixties. The numbers.
Speaker 1: Now it's coming back to people raising their kids. So we can't be more harsh on the snitch than the dead. Be dad, what you can't.
Speaker 3: Listen.
Speaker 1: This is a rule that needs to be that yes, no, yes, So we're supposed to be a snitch or a nigga that's making a snitch.
Speaker 3: A snitch or a snitch maker, a nigga.
Speaker 1: That's gonna live his whole life mad at everybody because nobody was there to take care of me like fun everybody.
Speaker 3: Or yeah, a.
Speaker 5: Grown man's who grew up in a household without consequences.
Speaker 3: Because you know, single mind make kids snitch? Yeah they do. You know who aren't gonna make you snitch?
Speaker 2: Your daddy gonna beat your daddy.
Speaker 1: Gonna be like your punk as he is sitting there thron't embarrass his boat.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because I do know people when they're going to federal trial, they mama's and aunties, they can and made them.
Speaker 5: Up because they don't want to emotionally have to win without their kids.
Speaker 1: Also in unaccountability, yes, that's why when you snitch is some bitch ass ship.
Speaker 4: Okay, I give you that port, but I still ain't going to the port where niggas can tell and it's okay.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying it's okay, but I'm saying you should be just as a set at a dead beat dad.
Speaker 3: It's the accountability, the word that's the driving force of Listen Street.
Speaker 1: She is all jigging and masculinity.
Speaker 5: You know, it would be a funny video. Sure if you like you have like in theory that be videos. What out there snitch and then they spot them and they get jumped.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if the video you need to start.
Speaker 1: They needed some of these dead beat dad, these niggas that's sucking girls to start killing these niggas as I don't raise their kids.
Speaker 2: That's fine, okay, do that, but me not letting it right.
Speaker 1: So no, in street light between southern California and northern California, we need to escalate dead beat dad to the same level of snitching. That needs to be held on the same standard. Like if you're dead beat dad, niggahoudn't want to hang with you unless you got money like a snitch, because don't nobody hang with it.
Speaker 3: Broke all my You know what, thro all my people that aren't that I'm around that are they're good dad. That's what I'm saying. I mean, like the guys that are around me, they're good dad. I don't got no homeboys that's dead be dads.
Speaker 4: On a lot of the dudes that be outside and stuff, they are good dance. It's just the fucking mamas when they do all the bullshit. I'm not going to court.
Speaker 1: You got to do whatever you got to do to be a dad. I just like you gotta just like you gotta do what you gotta do to not be a snitch. You gotta do whatever you gotta do to be a dad that should be there. It's driven by the same lack of accountability.
Speaker 3: Because your child will know you fighting for that child, no matter how fucked up it.
Speaker 5: I mean, runner, girls gonna say outside the box, that's what it's supposed to look like.
Speaker 3: But since since you know you grew up with that ship, it's different for you.
Speaker 1: Now you try to make it anure and that's the problem. Well, guess what's happening now. Snitching is becoming anure.
Speaker 3: They they got it works now because now that ship goes to social media and they tripping on the yard.
Speaker 1: You still thugging on that. Niggas told me I was s thugging on that.
Speaker 2: Somebody just hold.
Speaker 1: But this is my point now where snitching it got so crazy. Niggas really feel like, nigga, I'm still around here like it used to be back in the day. Niggas gonna have to kill you to snitch. Bro, you had personal shame. Yes, yes, he used to be so shamy, Like I'm not cut like the rest of these niggas. No more, I'm gonna go off. Nigga, my name ain't John More. My name is John Adams, and I'm gonna work down here at this job. I'm gonna take care of my kids, and I'm street live now, Nigga, Still, nigga, you can't hack it. Here was your time again, when goes to accountability, you was the guy when it was time to make everybody else accountable. Oh when that niggas did that shit and you bust on, you held them accountable. Oh when that when the homie did that and you fired shit up, you was accountable. You held him accountable. But to hold yourself accountable is the most gangsterous shit you could do. That's what not snitching is about.
Speaker 3: See.
Speaker 1: I didn't really realize what type of crip I was gonna be till I went to jail.
Speaker 3: Before that, I didn't even think I would be a good crip.
Speaker 1: I used to be like, why would you niggas want me to be from the jeni even nigga, I get a's in school, Yeah, like I got my thirteen twenty s at nigga, What the fuck am I doing with y'all? You niggas dropped out in seventh grade? How do we exist in the same plane. It didn't hit me till I went to jail, when I was like, oh, I got it. Oh that same shit.
Speaker 3: I'll fight every nigga here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah. If I had the city, it wouldn't bother me. And the day I knew thugging was gonna be different is the day jail was long when I was there, and that one day felt like ten days. I was like, oh, listen, I got when I had better shit to do than be in jail, it was it was coming to end. It was, well, you can't sell Sharon my outside on the streets every day no more. That's that's pretty much over shit. You gotta figure something else.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 1: Everything I got, it gotta be worth going back. Then everything was worth going to jail for anything. Nigga said that fuck that THEI gota go to jail for fucking you over nigga fucking now it's like, you know, nigga to take my parking space, that a stayer brothers at the grocery store. I mean, the list got smaller like what what's worth hurting nigga over is very It's a small list.
Speaker 3: It's some still some ignorant shit in there, but it's a smaller list.
Speaker 1: Of ignorant shit it is.
Speaker 3: I know, yeah, you know what I mean, things that you.
Speaker 2: Would never let go before, but we ain't letting told.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm not fucking with nogg you know. But I agree, I'm not fucking with no rats, but I'm not also fucked Back in the day, I would not talk to a nigga like see now, I'm not even tripping off no nigga if he talked to a rat that, I'm not gonna fuck with him, but I don't hate him and I'm not gonna bring it up in his face while you hanging with this nitch ass nigga. Like back in the day, pine glasses low out.
Speaker 3: Of my bitch ass niggas. It's like that all the way there. But that's dumb, like how somebody damns this but they not not might not be a snitch. They can't help them.
Speaker 1: Now, I'm not saying we should stand on. I'm just saying where my mind has evolved to at this point.
Speaker 3: I'm glad where my.
Speaker 1: Mind has evolved. Like, so, if you did a song, we're gonna I really don't care. I just think you broke and you just doing whatever it take to stay on because if you hang with a broke snitch like now, I might say.
Speaker 4: Though, because most of the niggas that hadn't been doing all the tell and they definitely they're getting some money.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's why niggas is damn trust me, in the back of their mind, they know that niggas a snitch. They thinking themself right now, that's snitching.
Speaker 3: Every time the nigga do something, they be waiting.
Speaker 1: You know, we all know it. You know what I'm saying. But at a certain place, bro, it just comes to it at a certain time. It just comes to the time, bro, where things have to evolve, And I really feel like we should escalate. Being a dead beat dad's.
Speaker 3: Probably as unaccountable as being a rat.
Speaker 2: Stop saying that it is okay, but we're gonna agree to disagree.
Speaker 1: You you don't think kid is the same as telling.
Speaker 4: Most dudes I know people if they don't raise their kid is because the mama not letting them be involved.
Speaker 5: Doing it right, Yes, you have a legal right or be really, if you really really being honest, how many women are gonna say, no, you're not coming over here taking the kids for a weekend, give me a few hundred dollars and shot and sending me a couple of compliments, and and and and shutting up so you can see your kids. No, it's because they want to be combative and they don't want to do whatever and that, so they pollute the pools so damn much that the bist don't want them around. But no woman is taking is not gonna say, oh, fuck your you know, five hundred dollars and weekend with on my own time to take. Women will take anything you hand to them under any circumstance.
Speaker 2: Ever.
Speaker 5: They live and die with their fucking hands out. They're not gonna turn a thing that women have never turned down anything in the history of you man.
Speaker 3: They're not gonna start now take that in something to them.
Speaker 1: But again, yes, some women, but again even in those situations, I can say from my experiences, it's because they usually want to be with the baby dad, and the baby dad was just trying to hit that thag and get it keep it moving.
Speaker 3: So you did it anyway, That's the norm.
Speaker 1: In my situations of gods that I know, they usually like, I want to be with you, you don't want to be with me. So now I'm playing game with the kids. And then a lot of people don't want to deal with not defending the accountability part. But you know, motherfuckers just don't want to do it, Like, yeah, all that court money, all it, but I'm just.
Speaker 2: Not doing it.
Speaker 1: But certain things have to be worth it, just like your reputation is worth it. Being a parent has to be worth it.
Speaker 5: Huh.
Speaker 3: That has to be worth it.
Speaker 4: And that's why I love me, because she made sure I'm always up on what my daughter doing. I get my pictures and everything. I'm my daughter old enough now where we're good.
Speaker 1: Thank god you had me me, Yes, but what if you had Diddy then? So I get it our time that was acceptable. But I'm saying the standard has to change now, Yes, right, we have to go into a standard because we're seeing it's making snitch, We're seeing it's making the worst type of.
Speaker 3: People in society, a lot of dysfunctionality. We're seeing it because they don't have a dad in their life. We're seeing it.
Speaker 1: We we both agree that most time your mom make you tell because she don't have no sense of accountability and she don't even know what to pass on to you. Like shout out told Olivia again, rest Or Soul, I shout out Olivia every fucking shout out to my mom because she was like, you bet not never. Oh, Nigga's like, Nigga, you better not never tell in life.
Speaker 3: I had told my mama whooped my ass like I never My mama told me she would just own me. Ye, my mom died in prison because she wouldn't tell. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So again the is different, that the cloth is different. But what I'm saying is that ain't normal. Most women want their babies and they like, I don't care about none of that shit. Them street people talking about tell on John come home. A dad would be like, no, yeah, I agree, Like like you ever seen that movie with the rock in it snitchey that Nigga's son would not tell because his dad. And the dad was like, well, I tell like a dad a fuck up. You know, a dad ain't gonna let you fuck up. Embarrasses all I'm holding up. They knock me down as whatever you do your thing. So again like we have to elevate. We have to elevate.
Speaker 3: Snitching.
Speaker 1: I mean, excuse me being a deadbe dad to where snitching is because it's that serious and there is access to more legal things today, it's not as hard as it used to be when we was going to Okay, like back in the day it was we was a little bit more ignorant. Niggas got smartphones, and back then it was more crucial.
Speaker 3: Like as you said it like like we grew up in it.
Speaker 1: In the era was like it's extremental, like like our mamas looked out like if we would have told, we would have been dead.
Speaker 3: Now it's like.
Speaker 1: They like yeah, like you know, it's like but I still I know everybody don't think it changed, but I still think it changed a lot though. I really feel like that, Like people seeing Gunna Win and they was like, oh well they it's like, no, that was that one time.
Speaker 3: Trust me.
Speaker 1: Even in Seville and don't like to snitch. They talked that I ain't in the streets bullshit. Ifitially is gonna click your little mind, use a bitch ass nigga.
Speaker 3: It always do.
Speaker 1: They told me the same thing about six. Now, oh she's not you know, nobody don't care, I said. Watch after this first two albums, that ship slowed down the niggas. Look now, the most civilian nigga, I was snitch ass. Don't nobody got the round if I'm still in office, staples, nigga, don't tell the boss on me, nigga. I'm saying so again, it's like like a nigga like gun. His first army had that big hit and it popped off and he was doing this and that. Look at the last out, watch his next out because eventually the bitch as ship is gonna be obvious.
Speaker 3: I'm like he was a sucker. Yeah, Loud's, luster's credibility, all of that ship is like, man, I ain't that.
Speaker 1: But everybody want to hang with successful and it's successful. Everybody want to hang with success when it's successful.
Speaker 3: But how does it look when it's not?
Speaker 1: When that motherfucker started to file. First thing, your kids to call you a snitch. If you tell your kids to call you an let you get mad, be like you know, you'd be like, oh, you need to do what the teacher tell you know, you.
Speaker 3: Need to not tell on your friends. Woman to do it?
Speaker 1: Woman, yo, you know to do that when your shi ass when you told Yeah, okay, so all I'm not saying I think we should lower anything. What I love about streets is I've been able to really center it an account of every last aspect, even the most primitive ways we solve problems, right, which is, you know, motherfuckers get the killing each other. Look, it's primitive. Just look at the gangs in New York. White people was doing it too.
Speaker 3: Everybody.
Speaker 1: You go to East La, go to Cambodia Town. You just take some money away and resources away, and niggas is gonna get hell of cave man over some simple problems, you know what I mean. So I respect it that it's that's a human thing. But what I'm saying is we have to elevate more things into that space because there are more things that that are suffering from accountability at a high level that we don't We don't ostracize as a street urban community enough. Yeah, because the accountability we're not doing it. It'll breeds more ignorance and more dumb Get more snitches, Yeah, way more. You get more fucking snitches because you don't raise your fucking kids. Raise your fucking kids. Please stop telling it Okay, I'm gonna give you that now since you put it in that.
Speaker 3: You know, Mom's for.
Speaker 1: Sure having niggas telling and there's a critical man.
Speaker 3: The first day to poll. You want to.
Speaker 1: Tell them people what you know, baby, tell them everything you know. Don't lie to them people. So again you know, I mean, you gotta you gotta, you know. And and it's hard, like in a situation like Cam for him to truly be a great pain. Think you be a financially responsible parent. I think that's the kind of the criticism to Nick or Cam is that how do you make this all work consistently? And that's the point of family that breathes the consistency of being in the kids life. That that's a whole other conversation that should have been this conversation, But we got close enough. They're looking out for tuning into the No Seller's podcast. Please do us a favorite, subscribe, rate commentist share. This episode was recorded right here on the West coast of the USA and produced about the Black Effect Podcast Network and iHeart Radio.
Speaker 3: Yeah,