Speaker 1: Hi, It's Peter Schweizer. I'm here with Eric Eggers. We are filling in for Sean. We run the Government Accountability Institute. You can find out more about what we do at GAI dot News. You can also join the conversation one eight hundred nine four one seven three two six. That's one eight hundred nine four one Sean. At the bottom of the hour, we're going to be joined by an esteemed historian, Patrick O'Donnell, who is going to be talking about what we're going to be celebrating tomorrow, which is America's independence and the military history. He's really America's best combat historian. But before that, we have more breaking news as we watch events unfold in Washington and in the White House, the great soap opera which has become Will Joe Biden be or not be the presidential nominee for the Democrats.
Speaker 2: Yeah. By the way, this was not what we expected to be doing today, right.
Speaker 3: We knew we'd be guest hosting for Sean Henny, but we thought, man, it's going to be July third, It's the Wednesday. You know, you guys listening to us across the country, you're headed to wherever you're going to be celebrating the long holiday weekend. We thought we'd you know, celebrated this country and what we can be and what we have been before. And that's what Patrick O'Donnell will talk to us about. And then the debate happened like that was less than a week ago. And then even we're crazier than that was. Okay, Joe Biden had a really bad night. We recognized that the media has lied to us for the last several months, and nothing's a cheap fake. It's actually just really who he is, and you know, they've concealed it and covered it up.
Speaker 2: And then immediately the media.
Speaker 3: Just like ran and they totally flipped right all four calling this and the New York Times the next day said he's got to go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then the op ed board came out and said, no, no, we agree, this is bad.
Speaker 1: They shived him quick.
Speaker 2: They shived him quick.
Speaker 3: And now you're starting to see actual elected officials follow suits. So the breaking news just seconds ago a second member of the House Democrat parties calling for Joe Biden to drop out of the race. Lloyd Doggett, a Democrat from Texas, called for Joe Biden to drop out. A little while ago, a second House Democrat from Arizona, Raoul Grivalia, has joined other House Democrats, I mean joined just the one Lloyd Doggett and calling for Joe Biden to withdraw. In an interview with The New York Times, he said, quote, if he's the candidate, I'm going to support him, but I think that this is an opportunity to look elsewhere. What he really needs to do is shoulder the responsibility for keeping that seat, I meaning the White House, and part of that responsibility is to get out of this race. So again, let's not act this is a normal thing, that it's normal for other people to be calling for the president to stop running for reelection. Right, although it should be point out, as you pointed out, when Joe Biden ran for election the first time, he said he's only going to serve one term.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right. Here's the other thing we have to keep in mind. Everybody's saying Joe Biden is drawing a line in the sand. He's staying he's drawn lines in the sand before. He drew one to Vladimir Putin, who stepped over it. I mean, the point is, Joe can give a great line, and he can give a defiant statement, but he doesn't seem to have the oomph to kind of back it up. And I think that's what we have to understand, is is all the atmospherics. You can issue a great statement and a defiant statement. You can get it on a phone call as he did with Democrats today and say I'm staying. Nobody's going to push me out, But it doesn't really matter if everybody sees the Emperor has no clothes.
Speaker 3: He has said that he recognizes, and the New York Times has reported this also in a conversation with an Aid that he recognizes he has only days, I think to convince the American people that he's capable of staying. But as you've said to me and elsewhere, if he really wants to convince the American people that he is capable of staying and fighting and winning back their trust and support, then he should be having a conversation with the American people. Instead, he's doing the opposite, right, He's hiding. He's showing up as he did yesterday, reading for a few minutes off of a teleprompter, did it the day before that too. But where is he I guess he's going to give an interview with George Stephanopolis this weekend, but that's still not talking to the American people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, think of it in these terms. If an athlete tells you my knee is fine, and he keeps issuing statements that his knee is fine, and his agent says, no, his knee is great, and the team says, okay, can you go out and run out on the field. No, I'm not going to run on the field. My knees fine. Nobody's gonna believe him. And that's what I think is happening with the Democrats. Clearly, the momentum is moving against him, and I don't think it's gonna change. I think that he will be out of office, perhaps by the end of this weekend. No, yes, yes, I think it's possible. I think if they're gonna do this, they have to do it quickly. The longer it lingers, the longer there is this uncertainty, I should say that he's not going to be the candidate by the end of the week. I don't know that he's going to be out of office, but I think if they're gonna cut bait, they're gonna have to do it soon. The longer this linger, it shows indecisiveness on his part. Is also shows that his heir apparent, Kamala Harris, he doesn't have a lot of confidence in her right, He's nervous about handing the keys over to her as the Democratic Party nominee. So I think if you're gonna do this, Democrats, you gotta do it quickly.
Speaker 3: You don't think you can kind of hunker down with the fourth of July just gets the more time to lapse between the debate and then I hopefully, you know, Donald Trump has to announce his vice presidential candidate or other news breaks that sort of like people sort of all right, well he's our guy, kind of, you know. But I think this interview that is going to give a Georgefanopolis seems like it carries a lot of weight.
Speaker 1: Then it does, But again, I don't think it demonstrates anything other than he's prepared to sit down in a taped interview. And we have a history with George Stephanopolis. You know, when when we exposed what the Clinton Foundation was doing, he came aggressively after us never disclosed the fact which we discovered later and reported that he was actually a major Clinton Foundation donor. So I don't trust George Stephanopolis to actually play fair with this. It's going to be a taped, edited interview. The very fact that that's what he's doing, it's not live, and it's with probably the safest of the people he could interview with in the mainstream media is a further indication. To use the analogy, his knees not so good. He doesn't want to go out there and really show everybody what he's capable or not capable of doing.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 3: If George Sephanopolis is friendly, then the number of allies Joe Biden have has in the media as rapidly diminishing, because I mean it's not just the editors of the New York Times and the columnists there. You said, the Boston Globes now call it for him to drop out of the race. And I think actually something that Nicole Wallace said on MSNBC yesterday maybe helps reveal why. And there's a lot of different aspects of this. There is the fact that we've been you know, the president is in this enfeebled state and the media has lied and covered it up. We talked earlier in the show about remember when the Special prosecutor her report came out, and he says, listen, you know, I don't want to charge this guy with a crime because he would just be a very sympathetic defendant. And then everyone's like, oh, that's ridiculous, you know, and they apologize. The New York Times rand a thing about I think we're thinking about memory the wrong way. I'm a neuroscience It's fine. We all forget, like that's a real thing that happened. Yeah, and so, but Nicole Wallace said that this, which I thought was just stunning on a number of things. But listen to what the conversations allegedly per Nicole Wallace, who by the way, was a former Republican and a former remember like the Bush White House, this is.
Speaker 2: What they're actually worried about.
Speaker 5: Look at it just doesn't know Yeah, exactly, Mark Elias. We should pull the curtain back on what's actually happening, shouldn't we. People are exploring options to live in other countries if they think they could be targeted for prosecution by Donald Trump, because targeting you, or targeting me, or targeting Andrew would be an official act based on today's decision.
Speaker 1: I tell you what if it was a store, Nicole Wallace would be the national spokesman for narcissists r us as if she thinks that that people are going to be targeting her because she's this major force in America that people there are only certain people that are being prosecuted in the country, I would argue for their political views, and it's not Liberal Democrats under Donald Trump.
Speaker 3: I mean that was in relation to the Supreme Court announcement that there is going to be some level of immunity for Donald Trump as official acts as president. But the fact that those I think that she annuinely believes that, and I think that members of the media probably genuinely do fear retribution from a Trump presidency because of I guess, whatever they've done towards him. But number one, that seems actually incredibly that narcissistic, and I think you have a very inflated since of yourself if you think that they're going to go after MSNBC reporters. Secondly, by the way, Donald Trump is the one that has not chosen to go after political opponents.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: Remember that the crowds were chanting lock her up when Hillary Clinton was potentially guilty of some of the things that they never charged her for. But then what happened four years later, they actually did come after Donald Trump, and he's been indicted on a number of charges now. And oh, by the way, one of the prosecutors, Fanny Willison Atlanta, who's brought charges against him, was at the White House correspondence dinner on the red carpet, like she's a celebrity for doing what exactly, prosecuting the political opponent. So it just speaks to the hypocrisy of what these people are capable of. But I think it's to the media's point. Number one, they have actual Trump derangement syndrome. They think Donald Trump is this exsidential threat to democracy. But I think that clip reveals they actually think that he's a threat of their own personal freedoms.
Speaker 1: Yes, no, he does, and they do. And you're exactly right. And you know, this point that they are making, and that the Democrats keep pounding out that what the Supreme Court has said is now a president can do anything and they can't be prosecuted, is totally ridiculous. I mean, it's total scare mongering, and they know it. I mean, it's not an official act to kill a NBC News anchor, it's not that's criminal. The president has certain official acts and if they engage in those acts and things go awry, they can't be prosecuted. For example, President Barack Obama droned and killed American citizens in the Middle East. The point is he did that as an official act protecting the United States as commander in chief. The point is, you can't have a prosecutor in Texas or Alabama say I'm going to charge Barack Obama with murder because he killed this American and a drone strike. Similar situation with Joe Biden. Joe Biden engaged in a drone strike not too long ago, thought he was killing a terrorist leader. They ended up killing a family, including several young children. Tragic. Again, Joe Biden should not be criminally prosecuted for doing that. He was engaged in his official duties as president. Nobody believes, nobody recognizes the official duties of the president is to send a seal team and kill his political opponents. It's to me evidence of how so many people you can have a principled opposition to Donald Trump and absolutely but they've lost their minds. This is not a principled opposition. This is panic spreading panic, and this is mongering in fear that has no basis in reality.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what it is. It's delicious. It is terrific.
Speaker 3: I mean seriously, right, I mean, because you're told all these things about how bad consider how bad Donald Trump is, and how it's so ridiculous to assume that Joe Biden is any of these cognitivity declined aspects that we've heard these drips and drabs.
Speaker 2: It's a cheap fake.
Speaker 3: And then for it to have the rug pulled out from underneath them and then to see them absolutely lose their mind. Is it's enjoyable on a level that's probably not appropriate to talk about on national radio.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No, I think you're right about that. And look, I would love to if I encountered any of these people at a cocktail party. And I don't really go to cocktail parties. It's not my thing. I'm happy where I am down in Florida. But if I did, I would love to extend a hand and say, I will bet you ten thousand dollars if Donald Trump is president, that you're not in a prison camp after year four?
Speaker 2: How many of them at least not because of Donald Trump exactly.
Speaker 1: But how many of them do you think would actually take that that. None of them would because they know it's garbage. They know it's not true, and that's what's so sad and disingenuous about it. The same way we played the clip earlier that Joe Scarborough went on his ramp that this is the best version of Joe Biden ever is totally disingenuous. They're doing the same thing here.
Speaker 2: No, it's ridiculous.
Speaker 3: You know that Norm MacDonald, the comedian, used to have a joke that he would say when they talk about Bill Cosby when he was facing all of his charges, some people say, I'll tell you what the worst part about Bill Cosby is, it's the hypocrisy, and Norm McDonalds like, I actually think it's the drugging and the assault. You know, it's not the hypocrisy. And I would say, yeah, the hypocrisy is bad and the media, But what's actually bad is the threat to national security in the fact that the president of the United States, that the commander in chief is this person, and we've been lied to at every stage about it. Yeah, it just speaks to a total lack of respect for the American people.
Speaker 1: Well, and I'll give you another example of something that Joe Biden lied about, and this is something that we've looked into it. During the debate, Joe Biden touted the fact that he had passed an act, the Packed Act, that was going to let veterans be reimbursed, be reimbursed from the government because the government lied to them when they were at Camp La June said the water was fine to drink, it was actually poisonous. And a lot of people that served our country and their family suffered immensely. They got cancer, they got all kinds of illnesses. And this Pack Act allowed for the first time Americans to file claims against the federal government. And Joe Biden has touted this repeatedly is a great victory for veterans. Well, we looked into this at the Government Accountability in so you can find the report at GAI dot News. And guess what the big winners in this are not the veterans who suffered. They actually got victimized. The second time. This Act actually stripped from the legislation any caps on legal fees for trial attorneys. Originally, the bill was going to say you could only get twenty five percent. That's all you could charge for legal fees. That was stripped out by Nancy Pelosi in the House. Some Republicans in the Senate got in on it as well, their buddies with the trial attorneys. And now you have Joe Biden signing the bill. And guess what. Our Department of Justice, with Merrick Garland, has done nothing to deal with this issue. It's an absolute tragedy and another lie by Joe Biden.
Speaker 3: It's among the things that we continue to try to focus on at the Government Accountability Institute and the Drill One Podcast. He's Peter Schweizer, I'm Marik Eggers. We're happy to talk to you. Take your calls. Next eight hundred nine for one seven three two six. We're filling in for Sean Handy show back after this.
Speaker 1: This is Peter Schweitzer. I'm here with Eric Eggers. We are from the Government Accountability Institute. We are filling in for Sean. Let's go to Christy in Many Minneapolis. Christie, are you there, Yes?
Speaker 4: I am. Can you hear me?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 4: Go ahead, I'm going to talk fast. Thank you for taking my call. I'm going to talk fast. Hang up and listen. Okay, if Biden's sharp, strong, and resolute, then he must be prosecuted for the mishandling of classified documents. We need to keep calling out the double standard and tell them they can't have it both ways. And in regards to the second debate, Trump needs to not let Joe Biden weasel out of it, and when he gets on stage with him, stay on points, not repeat himself, call out the hypocrisy, and ask Biden questions we all know the answer to, so Biden's lies will be clear.
Speaker 2: That's an excellent point, Christy, thank you very much.
Speaker 3: It's ironic that Joe Biden's get out of jail free card might actually be his political end of the career card.
Speaker 1: This is kind of what happened to Hunter Biden. Remember on the whole drug thing. He used the drugs as an excuse for a lot of his misbehavior and ended up hurting him on this gun application case.
Speaker 3: It's just another example of the Biden hypocrisy. It's one of the stains on this country. But when we come back, we're going to be reminded as we approach this fourth of July weekend of the things that have continued to make this country great he's Peter Schweiser, Americ Eggers, thank you for spending the last day before the fourth of July with us on the Sean Handy Show.
Speaker 1: Actually it's not Sean Hannity. It's Peter Schweitzer. And I'm here with Eric Eggers, and we are filling in for Sean and we are grateful for the opportunity to do so.
Speaker 3: And Alec Baldwin loves you. I think you're his favorite conservative author.
Speaker 2: Do you think so well?
Speaker 3: Just because you haven't? You know, you know he's got bigger problems to wear about right now.
Speaker 1: I think he absolutely does. We have a great guest on the line right now. He's actually a dear friend of mine. He's really America's premier combat historian, Patrick K. O'Donnell. He's written a bunch of books, and I have to say, honestly, I don't read a lot of history, not because I don't love it. I love to read it. The problem is I don't have the time because it's been so much time researching, doing the work on my books. But I read Pat because his writing is terrific. He's got a new book out called The Unvanquished, The Untold Story of Lincoln Special Forces, the manhunt for Mosby's Rangers, and the Shadow War that forged America's Special operations. And by the way, he's not just a writer like me. This is a guy who actually, during the Iraq War was embedded with the military and actually fought with a Marine rifle platoon during the Battle of Fallujah. So this is a guy who has seen combat. And I wanted to have Pat on today because we know there's all this news going on. It's kind of unsettling and disconc but we are celebrating America's independence tomorrow and I thought Pat would be a great guy that could help us bridge and understand what independence means. We declared our independence in seventeen seventy six, but we're kind of fighting for our independence every single day, and there's a lot of brave men and women who have done so over the centuries.
Speaker 3: So and the fact that you and I can sit here and host the national radio show and be openly critical of the President of the United States and the media establishment around it, you can't do that in other countries. So we continue to enjoy freedoms that the rest of the world envies dramatically, And I think it's good to be reminded of how those freedoms war won.
Speaker 2: And Patrick o'donod think is an excellent person to do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so, Pat, it's great to be on with you. Tell us about the fourth of July through the prism of what you study, which is combat American history and the heroes that have done so much to preserve and protect this country.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, freedom isn't free. And you know, let me just take you back in time, the listeners back in time to the fourth of July of eighteen sixty four, where this is our second founding the Civil War. It's the Great Civil War, and it's at this time that America, the North, the Union is really of its greatest peril in the war. And it's an unknown, relatively unknown special operations rate that involves the guy by name of Jebel Early Leaves, bad old man, and he has an army of fourteen thousand men that are barreling down on the nation's capital. And I have a great article right now at the front page of Breibart on that raid and also his interactions with the guy by the name of John Singleton Mosby, who is the greatest partisan leader of all time. In American history, and these two they don't really work together very well, but they're about to probably take down the capitol, and the North is in desperate shape. Most of the men that are in the war are down south in Petersburg encircling that that siege with General Grant in the the North's capitol is completely picked clean. And it's it's at that moment that Lincoln is panicking and the army is is slowed down by a guy by the name of Lou Wallace. General Lou Wallace, who is the future author of Ben hur you know, has a delaying action at the Battle of Monocacy right outside of Frederick, Maryland, which is one of the most important small units actions of in history. That that flows this juggernaut down just hours. And then he's literally, you know, watching his watch as the hours tick by, because he knows that every hour that he, you know, delays, early reinforcements can hopefully arrive in the nation's capital. And you know, it's it's a desperate thing. And then there's this It's really fascinating because there's a massive prisoner of war camp in Point Lookout, Maryland, and part of this mission is to free these guys as well, and that doesn't go off quite as well because an element of this book is also a part of what's known as the Confederate Secret Service. And this is a shadowy organization that is, you know, doing the stuff that we hear today peter election interference, ballot fraud, influencing the press operations. The stuff is one hundred years ahead of its time, and you know, it's remarkable, and you know they slow them down just enough, but not enough. I mean, my great great great uncle is part of the one hundred and fifty of Ohio and he's thrown out in front of Early's army to slow it down. And it's here that the President of the United States are a sitting president the first time is under fire. He's at then a parapet on in Fort Stevens, which is located on now present day Georgia Avenue, and Army, the jubil Early's Army is barreling down and you know, literally as the minutes tick by, the sixth Corps is jumping off gameboats at the Washington Navy Yard in marching to the rescue. And this book is about these men, but also an untold story called the Jesse Scouts, which is really an epic tale of Union Scouts that dresses Confederates that literally change the course of a civil war through their actions. The book about agency and you know people that are just regular Americans that are brought into the fold and do extraordinary things. Fifty or one hundred of these Jesse Scouts literally change the course of the war through their actions, and most of them never come home. Seven Medals of Honor, and most of these men die in Mexico in our first proxy war against the European power.
Speaker 3: It's a good reminder of who we can be as a country when you think about who we have been. And I think, especially in this hyper instantaneous media environment, we're all kind of prisoners of the moment or the temptation can be for usd to be that. And I love talking to a historian who reminds us actually, you know, we've been here before. We're now looking at the Democratic National Convention in Chicago. There's been other contested Democratic conventions in nineteen sixty eight, but ironically, and you talk about this in your book too, there's another Democratic convention in eighteen sixty four that maybe can even help inform part of what we might be experiencing now.
Speaker 6: The summer of eighteen sixty four in the summer of two thousand and four is eerily similar on a number of tracks. In that election of eighteen sixty four is arguably the most important election in American history, as is the forthcoming the upcoming election that we're now facing. And it's then that the Democrat Party is. It's fascinating because it's in influence, the rising influence in the party. The most powerful element is a peace movement known as Copperheads. And this movement is, as I bring out in the book, is influenced directly by the Confederate Secret Service. The story of the Secret Service is fascinating. Jefferson Davis in the spring of eighteen sixty four sends his peace emissaries as they're called, but these are actually Confederate Secret Service agents up to Montreal with two million dollars in gold to buy influence. And it's everything from foreign powers overseas that it's also the Democratic Party, and it's his men that help that are literally pulling the strings of the leader of the peace movement or the Copperhead movement, a guy named mc clement laired Balandium who's an Ohio congressman that betrayed the cause and literally was exiled to Canada by and he's an active The Secret Service pulls off its greatest cue by helping him write the campaign platform for eighteen sixty four, which is an armistice to basically end the war. And these men know that if you have an armistice, it's almost impossible to restart the war. Within that was also the continuation of slavery, and it would have meant the continuation of the independence of the South. And there's all of these things that the Secret Service is doing in these influence operations to influence the election. They're applying governors that are friendly to Illinois to the Democratic Party to buy them off to basically influence them. They're also have these incredible influence operations with the press to spend tens of thousands of dollars for the Democracy that's what they called themselves at the time, the Democratic Party, which then at that time had comple leap control of the Northern or most of the Northern press, and they started to basically pump out articles that were very negative about President Lincoln and also the war, the Forever War that could never be one was always the sort of mantra, and it was working because at this time, in eighteen sixty four, there were hundreds of thousands of Union desertions, the armies were going nowhere, and it looked like the war would not be won. And it's important to remember if you look at modern counterinsurgencies to this day, it's almost impossible to beat them if they have the support of the population. The South had complete, almost complete support from its population, and they didn't have to win the war. They had to merely survive, and that was the That was the position that they were in in the summer of eighteen sixty four. Lincoln sees it and he says to his cabinet, you think I'm going to be beating I'm going to be beat badly. And he does something that's really extraordinary. He still has the election and signed something called the Blind Memorandum, where he takes a letter that says that he will support whoever the candidate is, even if he loses, puts it in an envelope, doesn't tell his his cabinet what he's got in the envelope, but makes them all sign it, which is an extraordinary act of democracy.
Speaker 1: It's an amazing story. I've read that in the book. It's a fantastic book, and I cannot recommend it highly enough. Again, as I said, I don't read a lot of history just because I don't have the time. But I read Patrick O'Donnell his new book The Unvanquished, the untold story of Lincoln's Special Forces that manhunt for Mosby's Rangers and the shadow war that forged America's special operations. It will give you hope because it shows the kind of battles that we fought before and that we won, and it gives an indication of the struggles that America is going to have perhaps going forward, but that we need to be prepared and that they're honorable people up prepared to do it. Pat, I appreciate all the great work that you do. Thank you for doing it, for chronicling these historic battles, and I wish you the best Independence Day tomorrow.
Speaker 6: Thank you Peter for having me on People can find me at Combat Historian on Twitter or Rex Forgetter.
Speaker 3: It's a great story and it's a great time to be reminded as we do approach this Fourth of July holiday, of the best things this Country stands for.
Speaker 2: Thank you for all of you that are joining us.
Speaker 3: We know that true patriots out there still care and they're still fighting just like we are. And we will wrap up our last segment on this program filling for Sean Handy with you taking your call the next eight hundred and nine to four one Shawn, Peter Swizer, Eric Eggers saying goodbye.
Speaker 2: Next on the Sean Handy Show.
Speaker 1: It's Peter Schweitzer. I'm here with my good friend Eric Egers. We're filling in for Sean. Are having a blast doing so let's go to Lawrence in Kentucky. Lawrence go ahead.
Speaker 7: Hey guys, great great show today, no drop off at all. And Sean better not stay away too long because you guys they're awesome.
Speaker 1: Well, you're very sweet, thank you.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I just wanted to make the point that Joe's not going to go. He should go, he should already be gone, but he's not going to go. And here's why I believe he won't go. The only thing that he was able to communicate and demonstrate during that debate is his personal hatred and dislike for Donald Trump and the moment that he leaves office. Him and Jill will no longer be able to control that narrative that they have tried to control for four years now. And I don't think that he can conceive of losing to Donald Trump and going out of office early, and that personal hatred will be his undoing, his administration's undoing. That's underthing. But he will not go. He can't go because once he goes, he can't control anything. So that that's my point. I'll let you guys talk.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Lawrence.
Speaker 3: I think you're exactly right, by the way, and not just about us being awesome, although you know clearly everyone has heard it today. But what I would say is I think the other and why he's not going to go is because this is what the Bidens do for money. Yes, right, It's not like Frank Biden's beating back legitimate business interest, and neither is James and Hunter hasn't sold a piece of art in a while, so this is what they do, right, And the business model has always relied on Joe, And so it's when you relinquish, you're not just relinquishing the presidency, you're relinquishing your career and your family's wealth moving forward.
Speaker 1: You are I mean, it's like you know, the Biden Inc. In business since nineteen seventy two. Yeah, this is what they've done, and they don't have anything else to sell. So we're on the eve of the fourth of July. I want to turn to something more positive, and that is fourth of July is one of my favorite holidays. Christmas and fourth of July. I love it that way I am, but I just love it and I'm so grateful to live in this country. What are you guys doing. You've got young kids. I know you guys are traveling a little bit. What are you guys doing to celebrate the Fourth of July and anything particular with the kids.
Speaker 3: We're going to do something that I thought. I will say this. You know you like to make predictions. I will make a prediction. I don't think we're going to always be able to celebrate the Fourth of Jly with fireworks. One of the stories we didn't have a chance to get to is there are some cities, because of environmental concerns, you can't even do fireworks anymore. So we're going somewhere we do live in the Freestate of Florida. We're gonna watch fireworks good and you know, and celebrate the freedoms, and again I don't take lightly that you and I can sit here and raise I think legitimate questions about what the President United States has done and the way that they've lied the American people, But that is still a freedom we enjoy in this country, and I think that is among the things that make this country the greatest one.
Speaker 2: In the world.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, God bless America. I mean that sincerely, and thank you everybody for taking the time to listen to us, and thank you for Sean and for Linda to turn over the microphone to us. We appreciate it. Had a lot of fun, little anxious at the beginning, but have really really enjoyed it.
Speaker 3: And thank you to Eric and Jason who have helped produce this program, and thank you for helping us make helping allowing us to be part of your for there's alli getting God blessed America, and thank you guys very much.