Speaker 1: It's time the realistic rise.
Speaker 2: Conversations go down on Big Facts Friday.
Speaker 3: Live from our Heart Studios in the A T L.
Speaker 2: You know what it is, Big Bank, Baby Jay, Shot Jones, big Homie, Kodak, your surely d J screaming, it's time for that Big Facts Friday. Yeah, once again, back to the hell is going on?
Speaker 4: People? What the hell going on with your what's the feeling good? Feeling good? Feeling gracious? Sit your head down? Do you want to start not good? It's live? What the hell going on? What the hell going on with everybody? What's up? What's up? What's what? Shot?
Speaker 2: What's what's what's up? What's popping with the yams over here?
Speaker 3: Don't do that?
Speaker 5: Don't don't do that.
Speaker 3: That's how sister, you looking like that?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: He the fu.
Speaker 6: I saw ass, I said, ass Jesus Christ sol.
Speaker 5: H you shut up too, Oh my God.
Speaker 4: Like a little maple soap piece of baby.
Speaker 1: Bye.
Speaker 6: Hr I'm i'm hr nigga inappropriate work.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I want to make it complain.
Speaker 4: So the word is yeah, not a word? Can we get to the yea sweet ya.
Speaker 2: Go ahead say a word that was gonna get work. It's a song for Frettie Wall Is it for Freddy Will?
Speaker 3: I wouldn't know.
Speaker 5: Okay, so the word is reticent. Whoa, and reticent means keeping to yourself, not likely to draw attention to yourself, uncircumcised I mean huh incommunicative.
Speaker 4: Wait wait assess.
Speaker 5: The discussion was so lively that even my more reticent friends participated in it.
Speaker 2: So it's like a like a recluse social debates, an introvert introvert Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, that would be me.
Speaker 5: And the urban Gerban definition is a demeanor by which the individual does not readily display their thoughts or feelings. This individual may make an excellent undercover government operative.
Speaker 4: Or about that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so basically the urban the urban German is basically referring to.
Speaker 3: If I had to choose a synonym of poker face, Okay, that's cool, low because.
Speaker 5: In context, the context sentence is his reticent demeanor made him extremely difficult to reach.
Speaker 4: It's a low key demeanor. I mean low key, yeah, low key.
Speaker 5: I like that, so so fucking the complete and clear total opposite of Frank Lucas at the fight.
Speaker 2: That ain't reticent, right, yeah, so it's just not being reticent? Can it get you caught up in some bullshit like it did Frank Lucas for sure.
Speaker 5: M hmm. Because when you draw attention to yourself, then people start to notice and they start wondering what else you got going on?
Speaker 2: So can you so, But you don't have to consistently be reticent. It could be sometimes you could be reticent, you could be low key. Sometimes you might feel like you want to be a little flashy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean a little flash is.
Speaker 6: Subjective. A little flash to somebody, No, what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, no, we'll get beat at that. Let's focus on reticsce reticent.
Speaker 5: Reticisance is that the person it's like flashy or the person that's not flashy?
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 3: The person reticent is the person is.
Speaker 2: Not flashy, the opposite of flashy. So a person that's redicent is like low key under the radar. They ain't really showing their thoughts, their emotions, They're not loud, So.
Speaker 5: Like Pinky from Friday would be the opposite of reticent.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why Floyd Mayweather is the perfect opposite of reticent.
Speaker 4: Rick flair Anti, who is the perfect reticent person. We don't know them, that's right.
Speaker 2: Three thousand, two thousand, it's a good one famous reticin famous sure, Andre two thousand.
Speaker 3: I mean, shit, we don't really know no unfamous reticence.
Speaker 4: Denzil bench nigga.
Speaker 5: What you know about this ziel I saw he's a famous reticent though he's not an unfamous reticent.
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: Who else a famous reticentce Oh kencham Lamar.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna tell you who reticent round our way? That nigga big Wolf Pat, that nigga shout shot. You know that nigga exists, But.
Speaker 3: You gotta catch him where you know you're gonna catch.
Speaker 1: Him exactly, man can tell you. Yeah.
Speaker 3: But but Ken is a ken Is.
Speaker 5: Ken is a lot less reticent than he is because he's more hands on with the club.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think.
Speaker 4: That's a positive.
Speaker 6: Like the hood here, I feel like people that's reticent are really taking in and observing before they really like because a lot of people say the first thing coming their mind, but you really could just take a second to just soak in what you experience and then figure out how to translate those emotions in the right way.
Speaker 4: Can you be a reticent rapper? Andre? Well, He ain't like a Kendrick give.
Speaker 5: Jaco. You don't think he's.
Speaker 4: Outside now Kanye redicon, He's just now Kanye does es.
Speaker 1: Ain't something you know about him beside the T d T everything he tells us, telling you nothing, think about it.
Speaker 6: He got a point like you can't really name one thing outside of like what can you name.
Speaker 1: When he's upset?
Speaker 4: You know who?
Speaker 1: You know who?
Speaker 2: A reticent person? He ran up on what's his wife name? TMZ every day. I don't care what you don't have to.
Speaker 3: Sensory.
Speaker 2: Okay, you know what I'm saying, You can't be reticent and ran up on by TMZ every day? That that is, don't he ain't retic Not to say that's a bad thing. I'm just saying the opposite of reticent is kind of like being outside per se and outside all is now too.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah yeah, would.
Speaker 5: You consider would you consider jay Z your reticent?
Speaker 4: For sure? He may be honest. Yeah, he's just famous.
Speaker 3: Yeah, famous reticent?
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, that's a good one.
Speaker 5: So basically famous reticences or niggas that don't talk yeap or they don't respond.
Speaker 1: Scott, yeah, Travis Scott, they gotta guess them niggas.
Speaker 4: This mysticism to him as mystique, mystique. Yeah, yeah, this is mystique to them, type of mother.
Speaker 2: That's the way you last though, right, I think so. I think that that's why rid.
Speaker 3: Wave would be a reticent.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Late twenty twenty three, Ride Waves talking a lot.
Speaker 2: Really he was discussing the issue that he felt was relevant to his.
Speaker 4: Whatever, you know what I mean, So his livelihood. So that's that.
Speaker 2: But yes, yes, to answer your question, I do think that you got to have some of that like Boom.
Speaker 3: That's about chicken soup.
Speaker 4: No, we don't.
Speaker 6: Can you pop as a rapper in twenty twenty four as a reticent You can.
Speaker 4: But you can. I don't think you can. You can because everybody.
Speaker 3: That's maybe not no young nigga rapper.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be hard, but you can't do it well.
Speaker 2: You said as a rapper, particularly or like an R and B artist too, rapper because you remember Brenton just snuck up in there.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Brent's still a redicany I don't know about what I'm saying. I mean, like big a rapper, Bryson too. What are y'all talking about?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Rappers, Yeah, Damn, you gotta be outside of be a good rapper. I want to find one, but I can't think of one, not like.
Speaker 6: The only one I could think of maybe probably Baby King, who exactly the Baby King ain't really a big name.
Speaker 4: Yeah that's that's a really good one.
Speaker 6: Ain't saying listen, listen to my biggest regular year and had to do no no crazy interviews, no stunts.
Speaker 4: The music was just yeah, so it can't be done. But he wasn't new. He been here for a minute. He built his fan base.
Speaker 5: Ship the whole time he's been a rapper most Yeah, a little bit like amongst his people, and they would and it would get out as little clips and ship. But as far as him like speaking on ship and like speaking to people that aren't his day ones, he's he's hasn't.
Speaker 4: He's not new to not going to the breakfast club. He not going to.
Speaker 6: Joe Budden he's been on the Breakfast club. I mean he's not going there on a monthly basis.
Speaker 3: No, No, who is though?
Speaker 4: I feel like not the breakfast level. Boost is talked to Blad a.
Speaker 3: Lot because pays him.
Speaker 8: I forgot yeah artist, he talks though he's not reticent.
Speaker 4: Oh not not at all.
Speaker 3: Boosy is very vocal.
Speaker 2: I mean.
Speaker 3: Boozy is very vocal about a number of things.
Speaker 4: Everything. You gotta find a word for you.
Speaker 2: I feel like, you know, Boosy and certain other people, they're gonna be like out there talking that type of ship.
Speaker 3: But there.
Speaker 5: But like when you got when you like niggas like Boosy and you know other niggas that are like him, their vocality is their power because at the end of the day, that nigga doesn't have to drop another record, people are still going to tune in to hear what he has to say because everything that comes out of his mouth, for the most part, is high spirited and controversial because he usually has a different opinion about certain subjects from the norm.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, being you should be yourself. That's that.
Speaker 2: That's what I kind of drew from this so far of a baby Keeam and Newty and did the people that that they that's how they are and it's working for them, so it can work. Yeah, the kids, be yourself. Don't try to be out there and be all like outside and popping. But whatever it is, and that ain't you because it's gonna show.
Speaker 6: Because you're trying to fit an image of something that you think gonna work when that ship worked for them.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, shot, run thomp already.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, that's pretty early. He didn't get my brain to.
Speaker 1: Can do one and then elaborate on that one? Do another one?
Speaker 4: What's the random thought the phone?
Speaker 2: It's your thought, your phone, your brain?
Speaker 1: Or is it.
Speaker 4: Throwback plagiarism?
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, random thought?
Speaker 1: Random thought?
Speaker 6: Because why do the people that we won't don't want us? Why do we want what don't want us?
Speaker 3: Because it's the law of attraction.
Speaker 4: Explain the law of attraction.
Speaker 5: For basically, people want what doesn't want them because what wants If you wanted what wanted you, it'll be too easy. There's no chase, there's no like excitement, there's no like it is. It's like it's an easy lay like just like that's just like and I know this might be a weird parallel, but that's why niggas, like fucking prostitutes are fucking outside women instead of their wives, because their wives are normal, their wives are safe, their wives.
Speaker 3: Are already theirs.
Speaker 5: But when you have to go and chase something else, or when you have to go and try to get something new that like sparks and organites a fire inside.
Speaker 4: Of you, gives you some excitement.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it turns you up for sure, for sure, and you're not going to get that at home because you already know what to expect.
Speaker 1: I'm the opposite of that ship though, I think I like what like me, I can't deal with the motherfucker.
Speaker 4: I feel like I gotta chase. That shouldn't a big fast bible. You don't say that before I got it.
Speaker 5: I won't, won't me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I gotta feel that you. I just can't deal with you about if it's just like if they mean I'm trying to convince you that's true. You can never do that.
Speaker 4: Never, you can't be with somebody who want.
Speaker 2: To some of the females, the females at the table, do you think y'all should put up chase and play the games that sometimes females play.
Speaker 4: You think that's necessary?
Speaker 2: Or you might run off somebody like Scream or Bank, Like I don't know how, but.
Speaker 3: I don't really but I don't know.
Speaker 5: Like me personally, I don't really believe in playing games like I just I had never been into that, you know how, Like somehow, some lady women. People might play play games, and you know, like games try and make a nigga jump through unnecessary that. You know that this nigga shouldn't have to be jumping through in order to get your attention or get some of your time, or to go out with you or to whatever. Like I'm just I've never done that. Like, if I fuck with you, I'm ana fuck with you. If I don't fuck with you, I'm not gonna fuck with you. Don't give a fuck what you got going on. Okay, bet So, I wish you were you right when it's a guy that you like. I think most women I'm not going to be for, but most women, when it's a guy that they like, they're not gonna.
Speaker 4: Put him through that.
Speaker 5: I said. Some most women, if it's a guy that she really really like and she really really want his attention and she really fucking with him, she's not gonna make him jump through the unnecessary hoops. The niggas that she really don't like, we're gonna hoop them on down, hoop them away like.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be.
Speaker 5: That's the women that's in there playing with time, like knowing they you know what I'm saying, one word answer you say good morning, they like they answer.
Speaker 3: Somebody that you know that you don't want.
Speaker 5: Because it's it's the ego. I think you know what I'm saying. Sometimes it's something that person has that you probably just want at the time. It could be something as simple as I just want him around because when I'm hungry, I know he gonna take me out to eat, like being serious, like it could be that, or it's like I know if I ask him for some money, he gonna get me some money. I know I ain't gotta do too much for him. I probably ain't gotta even have sex with him, saying honey. It's some women that's like that.
Speaker 3: Like with me, I don't I don't have the.
Speaker 5: Energy to write taking to fucking using nigga like for for minuscule ship like a meal, yeah, a meal, or like some money.
Speaker 3: I don't even have the energy to try to.
Speaker 5: String along the dealing with you to get that out of you, like on a regular but.
Speaker 4: Because you're gonna be good regardless.
Speaker 6: But it's some women that is they survival technique because they ain't got shit else. They ain't got no money, they ain't got no skills, They need somebody else to foot the bill for their lifestyle.
Speaker 2: Big Homie has spoken the you're saying fast but listen, that's that's something that that's something with what you what you're saying, I fuck with. But it's an underappreciated, uh personality trait. I'm saying, like, you should appreciate if a woman gonna get straight to the point both both ways, Like if a nigga trying to fuck, he should be I'm trying to fuck.
Speaker 4: That's not appreciated. That's not appreciating, appreciated.
Speaker 5: The nigga is and if she really want to fuck him, Because if it's a person that she really want to fuck, you're gonna be like, all right, game. But if it's a nigga that she really don't want to saying that this ship because most girls gonna look at him like he's a trick, Like let me just hear what I could get. I'm just speaking for most girls. But you know what I've learned to like even when it comes to like lady person people that are dealing with guys that they actually do want to deal with or that they feel like they may actually want to deal with, and they still make them jump through some reasonable hoops. It's because of previous trauma that they've been through and they're trying to make sure that this nigga isn't that same nigga that they you that took them through all of that.
Speaker 4: Ship.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm with you when you're right. I'm definitely with you when you're right. That was a big fact right there.
Speaker 2: I just think that people should be more intentional about stating their intentions, but.
Speaker 5: Some people really don't know their intentions until they really get to know the person. So because sometimes you know, yeah, sometimes because sometimes you would think you really like somebody and in that person open up their mouth and you're like, okay, you a cornback.
Speaker 2: You can send that nigga through hoops and all that bullshit and then end up fucking up something good because he ain't gone for that. What you mean I'm saying, you sending somebody that you say, ah, I don't know if I like him or whatever the case is, and you send them through them hoops and all this other shit, then you realize, damn that nigga actually was solid or some shit.
Speaker 5: Well, I think that after the first hoop you send him through, you're gonna realize like, if he ain't going he gonna let you know, I'm not going through this bull And if it's somebody that you like, you're gonna accept that. But if it's all I'm saying is if it's a nigga you don't like. The niggas that they don't like is the ones that they sit in here making them do the most like.
Speaker 2: But does the does the not liking shit turn into likes? Sometimes? Many times? Is that happened?
Speaker 4: So can you judge about off the top how you feel? No, because a lot.
Speaker 1: Of motherfuckers turn around to play hurt once a nigga doing wrong, but you.
Speaker 5: Yes, we don't play hurt. Don't don't hurt us.
Speaker 4: That's because that's what you say. It just seems like that's.
Speaker 5: I'm just telling how most women are play like.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 5: It's been times where a dude has done something and I'll call my I mean, I'm on the phone one of my best friends and I'm like, oh, I'm fake mad right now, I'm fake sad right now. No, I I ain't really feeling no type of way. But to him, I'm just like.
Speaker 6: It's really because again, it's your ego, but it's your ego, like somebody that you wasn't even interested in and did something to pitch you off.
Speaker 5: What that's just no, it's not what could be a little ego, but that's just gonna put fuel on my fire to make him like jump through one hoops like, oh you did this and this and.
Speaker 3: Man, the game.
Speaker 5: Yes, it's a part of the game, but it only happens with the guy that you really don't like.
Speaker 4: But he got why are you doing all this? Somebody else?
Speaker 3: Don't I been doing all the time?
Speaker 2: Hey, I'm not We would getting back to not every woman, but the woman that play game.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the woman. Okay, I'm with y'all, but you're gonna.
Speaker 4: Be subjected to more bullshit.
Speaker 3: I have the energy to deal with and.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying if you don't. If you don't start with that energy, you won't be subjected to a lot of bullshit. But if you start with the energy, you're going to be subjected.
Speaker 5: When y'all were right, because sometimes you meet a guy and you're like, oh, I like him, he's cool, we went out on the day cool, and then you realize, like this nigga don't take care of his kids, but don't take care the responsibilities, but something else you want from.
Speaker 1: You meet a nigga. You don't play a lot of these games, these niggas. Then you meet a nigga you don't like. Now you're getting your karma because this nigga you like, dragon you and now you mad.
Speaker 5: So you get karma.
Speaker 1: You've been playing the game you don't fuck with. Then you meet a nigga that you really fun You wonder why you can't get it right. It's calming from this bozo you don't.
Speaker 6: Play really show and you could have just told him off top.
Speaker 4: No, Yeah, that's what that's where we go with that.
Speaker 5: Kind of pain, from that kind of karma. That ship runs deep generation well, lady runs deep. Be prepared for your karma.
Speaker 6: But even even when, but even when the calm hit is gonna be somebody else fault to who like damn, why does nigga do me like that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: To the house.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the whole I mean the lady female person.
Speaker 4: Oh you're funny.
Speaker 5: They keep breaking your heart. Yeah, I don't know why they keep doing you.
Speaker 3: His heart broke.
Speaker 4: Like this yet which camera? Yeah, I believe that you want to.
Speaker 5: Yeah about the bed and left him at the wine tasting that. Yeah, no, you don't lie that.
Speaker 4: You forgot to clip.
Speaker 6: I was probably twenty six. Hey man, that ship Oh it's ro playback. I want to see the videos. Let's see how I celebrate the Super Bowl?
Speaker 4: What you do forty fives and forty?
Speaker 5: I know? Ain't nobody let you get hit after forty five wings? Mm hmmm you got a video? Yeah?
Speaker 4: You ever seen like the champ?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 4: You ever seen the type of chicks like?
Speaker 5: Have I seen them?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I seen one girl.
Speaker 4: You've never seen me in the ugly bitch I was.
Speaker 5: I was about to give you your kudos, so relax. I seen one girl. I was talking about him when we were leaving the ship show, and I was like, you ain't about to go do thathing, shut your ass up. And he ended up sending me a picture of him being laid with this little light bright hotty toddy. Oh yeah, and she had some pretty feet.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: How much she paid off? Oh you be paying Come on now, I'm fine.
Speaker 5: You probably look like you don't even take girls on good dates. What's what's a good date?
Speaker 4: A good day?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Come on good days? Oh yeah, where in the booth he called tails? Little Mexicans on the cross the street from Old Bill. That was a seafood. It was Misian lobster tails.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, yeah, exclusive me and you don't let don't let the jokes for you now if you want to be want to slideer my dms.
Speaker 5: Okay, So.
Speaker 2: We were saying, we were saying, this is a like perspectives talk like we were saying standing on business, but you should also stand on your bullshit. If you bullshit in these relationships, it'll make you, it'll free you. Bet your bullshit. This is where I'm bullshit.
Speaker 5: But bullshit is subjective.
Speaker 4: No, it's not bullshit. Smell like bullshit. That's like saying ship is subjective. It's ship. Its smell that ship all its time.
Speaker 5: Because what what I may consider bullshit, the other person is like, damn, that's just who I am.
Speaker 1: That is subject But it's bullshit when you know the person feel like it's bullshit that anything else about what I got, big fat.
Speaker 5: I just missed the whole conversation when y'all started talking about bullshit?
Speaker 3: What happened?
Speaker 5: What was that?
Speaker 4: We just said? What did I say?
Speaker 2: They're standing on in this but on some relationships ship you should stand on your bullshit. It'll free you, like you know, if you know you on bullshit, stand on that ship.
Speaker 5: But why okay, why would you be in a relationship on bullshit?
Speaker 3: If you have to be on bullshit.
Speaker 2: That's the problem, Jay, That's what I'm trying to get.
Speaker 4: People do it.
Speaker 5: Niggas do that all the time.
Speaker 4: Niggas do it niggas and.
Speaker 3: Women the energy and the time to do that.
Speaker 4: You must not listen to rap music.
Speaker 3: What the fuck does that mean?
Speaker 4: I'm just saying like that, people be playing, people be playing with people.
Speaker 2: That's the whole lot of people up in their face. Then what that's the whole city girl esteatic.
Speaker 5: No, I wouldn't say that because city girls don't be in relationships like that. I feel like steady girl of City, I got you static. I feel like city girls are intentional about their intentions.
Speaker 4: I give it that because they're standing on their bullshit. The actual city girls are their clones, the rappers, the city girl whatever. Millions don't be standing no bullshit.
Speaker 5: I think Karsha and Jatavia have set the president. Yes they too, Hey, this is what we're doing. If you want me, this is what I.
Speaker 4: Need from you.
Speaker 6: But because once she crying over like UZZI like, that's her nigga, see the girl Bible, that's her nigga.
Speaker 3: Though, what are you talking about?
Speaker 4: It's not here?
Speaker 3: Yes they are.
Speaker 4: Oh you don't know who who who?
Speaker 2: You're saying that that should have set you free, if you if you, if you're.
Speaker 5: From saying a trick, you're not finna cry over a trick, of course not because a trick is a It's just like a dick. You can go get another one tomorrow, tonight, right now. But of course she's gonna shed tears about her nigga that she loves. You're gonna shed tears off of your nigga.
Speaker 1: I get.
Speaker 3: No no defense, no.
Speaker 1: Like triggered?
Speaker 5: Is that? Is that damn Captain Jack's popcorn that they me here?
Speaker 3: I'm gonna be in charge of the snacks from now on.
Speaker 1: That heart.
Speaker 4: I like that.
Speaker 1: Reticent?
Speaker 4: Hmmm reticent? The city girls are not reticent standing.
Speaker 5: So who do you feel is the most reticent person in this room?
Speaker 4: Screen? I agree, second, most reticent, shy.
Speaker 5: It would be me.
Speaker 3: Who was the least most reticent? Do tell outside?
Speaker 1: You be outside?
Speaker 4: You have three phones? You are outside. You invented outside.
Speaker 5: Like stop playing. You own the strip clubs. But how many but but real nigga? Shit, know, how many people really know me?
Speaker 4: You put a lot.
Speaker 2: It's positive ship, but you put a lot like in your social media or which is positive.
Speaker 4: It's good, it's not in a bad way. But you put But I mean.
Speaker 3: How many people really know the real real?
Speaker 4: You have to listen to Big Facts Friday to know the real Jay.
Speaker 5: Let's but you outside though in a good way, though she outside getting money.
Speaker 2: Birthday Bass two thousand When the first time I saw Jay's birthday Bast two thousand and four, Wow.
Speaker 4: You know it's true because she had.
Speaker 3: She been o.
Speaker 5: Those were the days, you know, I saw a crackhead. This still had his Snowman T shirt that I gave him over by the over by the Texa call on McDaniel Street and north Side Drive.
Speaker 3: University Side.
Speaker 2: Wow, they said the ship was in the interview and and and I've been kind of going back. I just do weird ship sometimes. But damn, crackheads be surviving. You're fucking right.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And they're hard workers.
Speaker 3: Good for there.
Speaker 5: They're great people, they're dependable people. They're fucking amazing people. They just smoke dope for whatever.
Speaker 4: Reason, for whatever reason, I know the reason.
Speaker 5: It's a lot of it's a lot of it's a lot of people that like that are on the smoke crack or that you know, are on dope because of trauma, life life circumstances. Like it's it's a lot of people that have been tricked to get on dope. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: It's a lot.
Speaker 5: You can't you can't really judge people to smoke dope because you don't know how they got there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a lot of people had them lace blunts one time. It's it's rap.
Speaker 5: Yeah that should be sucked up. But it's like they still they're still themselves, but.
Speaker 4: They just poisoned.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they can't. They can't shake this monkey that's on their back, or they don't have the money to because you know, rehabs and all that stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you ain't got the money.
Speaker 2: You can't shake cracking heroin specifically, it is some ship like that's a journey.
Speaker 4: You can't just get off this ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a whole.
Speaker 4: One time hitting people can be hooked.
Speaker 5: Yeah, especially with heroin, especially with that one hit, that one high, that first high, you're gonna chase it.
Speaker 2: I think, God, this is a man thing. You know, it's it's it's a chemical. It's some chemical in there too.
Speaker 4: You're right.
Speaker 1: Too.
Speaker 2: Your mind is powerful. It can help you shake anything.
Speaker 1: We don't been addicted to people, We don't been addicted to type of feelings taking them drugs ain't not with a feeling.
Speaker 5: But the heroin has like chemicals in it, and it's like a chemical.
Speaker 1: And the same chemicals and and in purposes, you take a purpose. Some people get hooked on them when they take them for pain. But you just take one one time, you're not stuck on.
Speaker 2: But some people be having no what's you call it with draw symptoms and be shaking and sweat and have a seasons and ship if you deep if you deep.
Speaker 1: Into I'm saying she said, I was speaking on when she said, like one one time. Yeah, it's just because I took I took a mushroom one time.
Speaker 4: I likeded it, but I ain't.
Speaker 5: That's not the mushrooms is a psychedelic. It's not the same as herald it's not the same.
Speaker 1: I don't think before No, have you ever took any type of pain before that? People? What is it? Thing like that for fake.
Speaker 5: No. The only only drugs I've taken for pain when I had a C section was like morphine.
Speaker 4: That ship was crazy.
Speaker 1: Did you get addictive morphine in the same thing them?
Speaker 5: The same type of drum I'm in at the time in the hospital. I think I probably addiction. I kept.
Speaker 1: But you didn't leave. You didn't leave a house of more. You didn't leave a house pull of muffing head.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was looking for it.
Speaker 1: I think that's a choice. But some people be weaker than others. But I think me personally, I think everything is the mind thing. If you say I ain't doing that, no more like how people be like bro, I don't see how you're vegan. But I can't stop eating chicken. You just don't want to, you can. I can't give up?
Speaker 5: Yeah you Yeah?
Speaker 1: Because let's say I don't want to give up my chicken.
Speaker 3: I don't want to. I don't want to. I don't want to give away meat.
Speaker 1: Just say that I don't want to give you can't.
Speaker 3: I can't just see myself giving away meat.
Speaker 4: That's how.
Speaker 6: That's how when I stopped, when I stopped drinking soda, I need meat.
Speaker 1: I can't not.
Speaker 6: I can't like, but then you get to a point where like you can't go back down that road again like a chicken.
Speaker 4: A few weeks ago you said, give me a vegan.
Speaker 5: He had it too long. You ain't had real meetings forever.
Speaker 6: Now, yeah, so when you so, when you introduce shit like that back into your body, that should have make.
Speaker 1: You sick for sure, But it still was a mind thing. I thought, I want to eat salmon and shrimp and seafood forever. I'd be like, well, I can't give up hot wing, yeah, shit until you make up your mind. But fuck yeah, yeah, this is all it is. That's with anything like drugs, people, relationships. How many people feel like, man, I can't leave my bitch. I ain't going to make your mind. Man, damn this bitch. Yeah, straight up everything you thought you couldn't do.
Speaker 6: But what you're talking about is accountability, and that is what a lot of people are missing, because if you ask most people in the world why they ain't whate they're supposed to be, They're gonna probably blame somebody else, when in reality, nobody has more control over your life than you do. So if you look down at the timeline of everything that's going on in your life, and damn, where this shit go wrong, It's probably gonna be something that you did or you had control over.
Speaker 4: Whether it's somebody have access to your life. You're making the wrong decision.
Speaker 6: You had control over that, and now this bad thing is in your life.
Speaker 4: But you can still correct it. You can still live a great life.
Speaker 1: Even even people be like, what's the recipe bro to losing one hundred pounds? Naturally? What's the recipe? That ain't even what you think? Recipe streing lifestyle? You go to make a whole life that mentality. If your mind ain't correct to do it, you ain't doing it. I don't even fuck what you do. That ship everything start with the way you think. Man, you're telling you wrong. Give fuck what it is. Tell you you can God damn, you can work out every day and eat fucked up, or you can eat fucked up and don't work. You can eat, you can be on a diet, you could be a vegan, but don't work out. YEA, that ship work. It's just a mindset. I don't even know how to explain it to a nigga to do.
Speaker 6: It, because it's something that you got to everybody about this is different, but there's certain core things that everybody has to do. But you got to figure out what works for you, because if you've been eating fucked up shit, your whole life is really a part of your DNA, it's part of your culture. So it's more than just Okay, this is what I'm gonna do. You actually have to put, like you said, the mentality. You have to put the mentality for to say, I'm about to change my life and I don't want to live like this no more shit.
Speaker 4: I had to start doing it because I remember the shit that I was eating.
Speaker 6: I used to make fried chicken eight ten fried chicken in the night.
Speaker 1: You know how they asked you I used to eat I used to eat damn. You know how they ask you when you go to the doctor, it's anybody in your family prone or this disease, diabetes, a counseling. You know that shit mean that don't mean that shit in your jeans, you know that right? What I mean, I mean that shit is in your diet. All your diet has been passed down from Grandma them Ate like this, you Mama them Ate like this. Everybody cooking with the same bullshit, feeding the same bullshit the.
Speaker 5: Same recipes because you're passing it.
Speaker 4: Down to you.
Speaker 1: You don't believe that.
Speaker 3: So that doesn't mean that it's hereditary.
Speaker 1: No, it means that's how y'all ate, that's how your family eat. The diseases come from the foods and ship.
Speaker 4: And we all eating the same ship.
Speaker 1: We've been eating the same ship. So over time, you're gonna get the same ship they had.
Speaker 4: Yeah, m hmm, think about it.
Speaker 5: If we was like you have, I'm sorry, but you be having kids, that's like pre diabetic before they even start eating and ship.
Speaker 4: So what is that some diabetes you can be born with. You can be born with that sect.
Speaker 1: Of a motherfucker's been eating that bushit.
Speaker 4: That's true too, that's that's too.
Speaker 1: You just you you got the same blood of motherfuckers who have been eating bullshit for all their life and they created you with that bullshit. I look at it.
Speaker 5: So basically, most diseases come from fat blood.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm saying if you more diets, the way you drink, your diet determines the way you live. Like so when you go to the hospital, hey you got hard conditions. Now that may could be I don't know, but I'm saying I believe me. I could be These are not facts. I think what the reason why people get the same sickness is from their family? This Svenson right, Why doctor seeing them kids living so little, sabby, kids living so long, because they always trained to be on You got some kids never ate McDonalds before. You know what I'm saying, like kids, and these kids grow up, their jeans be good like like Lebron and them kids and ship Yon say them kids, them kids are gonna be healthy. They're not gonna be sick. They are trained from from now to not.
Speaker 3: Why is the sign artistic? Then?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know about artistic. That's not.
Speaker 5: Understand Yeah, they said the you know, roomy and her brother are the two twins. From my understanding, the sun is autistic.
Speaker 1: Okay, well that's that's sickness. Like how blood?
Speaker 4: About blood pressure? Cholesterol? About that type of ship? That type of you're talking.
Speaker 3: About weight related diseases?
Speaker 1: Yeah, ship, you know what I'm saying, like cancers and ship. No, that definitely that they come from the food. No, No, that definitely that definitely. Let's say some ship like sickle cell, that's genetic yeah, you know what I'm saying, like like genetic. But even even when she said, yeah, m I think that ship just like stroking a look that.
Speaker 4: People got theories.
Speaker 6: But also there are different levels of autism, like you can be autistics all around.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like you know you like drinking a lot of souldiers, like kids be es three years old, like my like my grand baby. She won't she was spikedn't spiking that. I don't spike like but sprite's so fucked up for you. We don't even know that.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah it is.
Speaker 1: You know, get some water, not even don juice as mad as you got you had your kids on water and all that ship. You know what I'm saying, the ship that that when you started eating healthy and living health, it's just mad as you raised your kid like that, probably won't get sick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's gonna be better for him and they bringing everything in the long run.
Speaker 4: Opinion.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's my opinion.
Speaker 4: This opinion. I think it's a good opinion.
Speaker 1: I think how you start out is how you gonna end up. Mm hmm.
Speaker 5: I agree, say that because you can't say that because how you started off, you ain't end up there.
Speaker 1: But ship, I still probably. I don't know what the fuck.
Speaker 5: Gonna happen, but you still ain't. You ain't. You don't eat nowhere near the ship that you was eating before.
Speaker 1: No I'm saying. I'm saying, if you started off eating right and you're gonna end up being right, to me, you start, you can always change from eating some bullshit and change the narrative of your family, like I could change the right. No Ridler, you don't drink no Rod. You're gonna all my grandkids. I can make sure that they be on what I'm on them, and I promise you they're gonna pass it down today, grand keys.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry not to cut to, not to cuss you off, but I feel like growing up, I can't. I feel like you can't say that because just trying to kind of show the parallel growing up eating healthy and then falling off the wagon for life is the same way some of these people grew up with amazing backgrounds, fell off the wagon and smoke dope and now they crackheads.
Speaker 1: What what I mean? What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: Just what I said?
Speaker 1: What you talking about? I ain't motherfucker growing up eating healthy then stopping healthy use a dummer I'm saying, No, you said.
Speaker 5: You just said that if you if you grow up like that, nine times out of ten, that's how you're gonna end right, that's what you just said.
Speaker 1: If you if you grew up healthy, you're gonna end healthy. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And that's what I'm saying, Like, you can grow up healthy as fuck, the healthiest and fall off the wagon and you might not be able to get back on the wagon.
Speaker 3: It's just an idiot, Yeah, an idiot.
Speaker 5: But I'm saying it's possible, and that is possible.
Speaker 1: But I don't know if I what made you come up with that point. That ain't what I was saying. What I was saying was if a motherfucker was raised to be healthy and they stay healthy, they're gonna be healthy.
Speaker 3: That's common sense, though, So what the fuck are you talking about?
Speaker 1: If a motherfucker is raised unhealthy, he's gonna stay unhealthy unless he changed his ways.
Speaker 3: That's common sense too, So what the fuck are you talking about?
Speaker 1: You?
Speaker 5: No, I'm because you said that nine times out of ten, if you are raised healthy, you're gonna end healthy.
Speaker 3: You're gonna be in the same way that you're started.
Speaker 2: I think it's like the saying how you start is how you more than likely will finish, saying odds are statistics. It is how you start, It is how you more than likely will finish. But of course there's variations of that.
Speaker 3: That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Anybody can fall off of anything. You know what I'm saying, They can fall off if we if we, if we like chance, your daughter right now, if you start for bidding her to eat some ship fast food, you're not being lazy. You cooked for her, she had a chefferd whatever the fuck you did. She's gonna it's gonna be a certain moral in her that I can't eat this ship. I'm gonna be kind of blind, like some of these kids are blind to the ship that we exposed We was exposed to, and we suppose our kids too, You get what I'm.
Speaker 5: Saying, Yeah, because they don't. They don't have the urge or the taste factor for us. He's like, you can't miss what you ain't never had. If they ain't never had it, they're not gonna miss.
Speaker 1: It, That's what I'm saying. But but the thing about is our grand grandmama's and mamas and ship feed us ship that they knew to feed us all that port, all that ship that.
Speaker 4: We didn't know.
Speaker 1: So that's the ship we're gonna eat, and that's the ship that's killing niggas.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but they they I think that from there it was more off survival because a lot of old hairs that's already had the like, and it was.
Speaker 1: Cheap poverty and the food meat, the meat.
Speaker 5: Was fresher then, like pork back in the day is way better than for today son.
Speaker 4: Meat for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, countries you said that before in other countries like different, but.
Speaker 1: I just went to where the fuck that just was? What's seven of them from England? Yeah, bred tell you when you get out the plane. But don't brain on that ship over here. Don't even get out of the plane with that bullshit. Don't don't bring there with no certain ship in it, like you can't even bring it to they to the country, like you ain't a fuck around to go to jail. We the only motherfuckers eating that bullshit that shot up ship and made up ship.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he right right, And you gotta think the.
Speaker 1: Same motherfucker on the food on the farm, the pharmaceutical ship. So we gotta get you sick so you can get on this medicine.
Speaker 4: It's a win win, big business both ends.
Speaker 3: This ship expeeriment it's a conspiracy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they clone tyrone.
Speaker 5: I mean that's like one of my biggest things is to get a house and have my own garden, so like grow my own.
Speaker 1: Food the way.
Speaker 2: Then you got to get the right color, right dirt, the right dirt. Yeah, everything, like it's a process, but.
Speaker 5: That's like one of my goals.
Speaker 1: Really, ship, this ship just fucked up, Like like even even in vegan food sucked.
Speaker 5: Up because you can have so much soy, you can have too much soy and.
Speaker 3: That you up.
Speaker 4: There's too much soyu.
Speaker 1: You up.
Speaker 5: It's not good for you? Doesn't it like block your don't I can be wrong, but doesn't it like can't can't it block your arteries or blood pressure?
Speaker 1: That's so crazy, man. You don't know what to eat?
Speaker 5: Too much like to food isn't good for you, Like too much to food isn't good for you, damn. And then even when you have.
Speaker 1: It, they say veggies and fruit.
Speaker 5: Veggies and fruit, but then sometimes you need protein.
Speaker 4: Another thing.
Speaker 6: Got a question, she said, how do you know what's good vegan food and what's bullshit?
Speaker 1: You got it really Like my ultimate goal is to go Rob Vegan, working just hard, like.
Speaker 6: Straight out live food, straight out of the ground, like your Salady ship.
Speaker 2: If you go over the art timas you can get a whole raw meal and if you can get through it, you're gonna go to the bathroom all that ship. But you're gonna feel great, sprout they living forever because cooking, cooking, cook and take the nutrients out your food like meat too, or the mass amount of nutrients out food. As soon as you even steaming, it's starting to take nutrients out your food. But god damn it, I like my food cook, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Unless it's a salad man.
Speaker 4: That's so that's South broccoli be here.
Speaker 3: Like sal.
Speaker 1: Mash potato. Lot of ship man they make.
Speaker 2: Man, if you ever check out the Blue Zone ship, it's on it's on Netflix. And ship though, like part of it is what you're eating is important, but your overall happiness is a working too. Yeah, so you can be like healthy as fuck, but if you stressed as fun, you're still don't clock out the same way for sure.
Speaker 4: So you gotta that's the worst ship ever too.
Speaker 1: I think that ship is another learn, there's another learn down stretch like she always worried, Like you know how you got to worry name mama, You're gonna suck around be word.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh I never thought about that. It's real.
Speaker 1: Just think about just coming up right. Neighbors, their whole house act the same. It might be one motherfucker that's different like she different, and they treat them different like she are, and they fighting. They that's all they do. That that that that house that tamps it right now, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: But if it's function, this dysfunction that they breeded, dysfunction in their.
Speaker 5: Household, being a product of your environment, and that's all you see, you never know that that's not how you're supposed to be exactly.
Speaker 6: And then and then when it comes down to like how you how do you interact with other people? Like say, for instance, if if a girl only know about getting yelled at when she meet a nigga that don't do that. Damn this nigga don't love me, niggauck. Yeah he's a soft fat nigga.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this niggain't never put it and never put his hands on me. How you love me? You don't even want to hit me when I do wrong.
Speaker 1: It's bitch, just think like that.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of bitches a thing like that.
Speaker 6: So that so that really is That's that's why you're creeping over into like generational curses, because she gonna teach that. She she's been taught that, and then she has a daughter. She's gonna teach her daughter that, and it's just gonna be person after person after person after person. Now you got a whole lineage of motherfuckers who don't think that the way that they moving is wrong.
Speaker 5: That's why it's so important for men to be in their kids' lives, boy, boy kid or girl kid, because at the end of the day, well let me not just say men, men that are stable and that are positive. Yes, Because at the end of the day, Okay, your mama might be batshit crazy, but if you have some sort of stability and some sort of wherewithal about how to be a normal person, you can offset that batshit craziness and make your kid out to be.
Speaker 3: A decent product of this world.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So everybody's doing their own work to re kind of reset things and clean up that lineage.
Speaker 1: We gotta unlearn and reteach. Yeah, yeah, you know what I'm saying, you can't unlearn shit. And then not that why we got these mics in front of us, So shit, we learned. We gotta teach each other so we can teach the rest of your people. And I feel like all that shit start the way you think, that's actually taking bullshit, bro, That's just what it is. Like I see a lot of shit on the internet now, but I don't even really how you say processing no more. Yeah, I see it and that shit, but I don't like how you surprocessedertain shit. Be like like let certain ship I see make me feel away. I don't do that no more. And that's because I realize everybody got a different perspective. That's a healing point, bro, it is. And we started looking at people like how the fun are will be mad at you because you to me, you're an idiot, But to you, I may be an idiot. Yeah you know what I'm saying, you may. That's that's the biggest Like I said this in the last episode, that's the biggest what mis mis miscommunication, that's the biggest fuck up what I want to.
Speaker 4: Be us us Yeah.
Speaker 1: Like just because I don't agree with everything. Should I say, screen Jay or ya like? That don't mean you wrong, Well, I'm right. It just means that's how you think.
Speaker 6: Right, Yeah, And that's why it's important to have like minded people around you want to go that route, but it's also important to have people who have differing opinions because that's how you learn about the world. Fact, like, you can't have everybody in your circle like, damn you think like that.
Speaker 4: Shit, I think like that too. Let's be together. That's how you got this.
Speaker 6: Uh, it's called like a social bubble, Like everybody in your circle think this way. No, you don't learn, you don't grow like that. I want people to tell me why I might be you can't.
Speaker 1: I can't deal with a closed mind, a person that I know you just think one way. I can't even deal. I can't even talk to you, and I don't regular I can't. I can be in passing chat, but I can't even talk to you because at the end of the day, especially when I say something that you disagree with and you just close down. That's what chantelle you to do. She just closed down. She can't hear nothing I'm saying because she already right in her mind. You know what I'm saying. The thing about it is, I'm gonna try to hear you, even if I disagree with you. I'm gonna here what you're saying. I'm here what you're saying, and I might go processing later and use it. Damn, I world tripping. You know what I'm saying. But if you don't hear it, you're gonna stay stupid forever. Because I don't agreed on me, I can't hear you. I may not agree at the time, but I can go get in the cut and be like, Damn, I ain't look at that like that. Yeah, yeah, you know what I'm saying. But that's what niggas fuck up at.
Speaker 6: That's where you come from where you're talking about perspectives, because we are just looking at looking at Ship one way. When somebody with a completely different upbringing or experience they have processed this type of same information in a completely different way, they.
Speaker 9: Said any else will.
Speaker 1: When I first started the podcast, Ship was going to Ice be d nigga man, nigga man, be like Bro, fuck that Bro, you bigger than all that type shit you talking about? Bro? Why you ain't thinking like, why is your man mind thinking about that. I just was so focused on you know what I'm saying. I ain't think like that. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. But a nigga would a nigga that I would, I'd be like man soft fast screen key talking about man. Fuck that. You ain't from where I'm from. You don't know what I'm talking about, bro. Yeah, But in all reality, this nigga is smart what he's saying because it really don't mean ship.
Speaker 4: That ship don't mean ship.
Speaker 1: You're talking about a whole bunch of nothing for nothing that's blocking Nigga. This is a blessing that this whatever is going on going on, it's a blessing. You gotta look at everything as a blessing.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 1: You gotta look at that ship, like, what's the blessing in this?
Speaker 5: The lesson?
Speaker 1: Every lesson is a blessing.
Speaker 4: Every loss, every loss is a lesson. Ship.
Speaker 1: In fact, you know what I'm saying, because at the end of the day, Bro, I'm telling you, brother, God ain't gonna put you in nothing. Brother, that ain't for you.
Speaker 4: That's how I.
Speaker 1: Look at it. You can put your damn self and so sh it ain't for you. But brouh It's always a warning before everything. Man, Like, look, I love love to death. He don't had a fucking another stroke. Now fucked him up? Whatever, I don't mean to put it in there. They fucked up and he had to get all types of surgeons and ship. But this nigga already, you knew you were fucked up, like you had you had a stroke before it was a mile. You're supposed to take care of yourself. Now, God make you sit down. You gotta do rehab and bounce back in all this ship because you ignoring it. You can ignore this ship, bro. You gotta take heed to ship right then. And I used to didn't do that all the time. Go ahead, John.
Speaker 5: A lot of people ignore shit out of fear and being scared of the unknown. Like I tell people that need to with the unknown, like you have to be comfortable with going into uncomfortable situations so that way it doesn't affect you when these situations occur. Because a lot of people will put themselves in really bad situations just because they're not comfortable with the unknown or they're just fearful. And that's natural though, but it happens.
Speaker 1: I'll be doing that too, though, can't like certain ship. I don't even want to see it. I do on't even want to hear it because I know I might not be able to deal with that ship. Yeah, I think. I think our mind is the most fragile thing on that that God gave us.
Speaker 2: You think it's fragile and the most powerful. Though at the same time.
Speaker 1: That's because anything can make your mind makes the decision right. Yes, don't your mind really control your actions?
Speaker 10: There your actions for the most part, but.
Speaker 5: Your you're a majority of your mind. Majority of your decision making comes from your sensory.
Speaker 1: Well, all this is it starts with your brain or you can't like even even intuition, even emotions, emotions, all this ship gotta go through your mind. It has to be processed through your mind.
Speaker 10: Right, your sensory first, your mind can affect your mind and make your mind not I ain't gonna say make the wrong decision, but that the emotions can affect the mind depending.
Speaker 5: On sometimes can fuck you up because a lot of people make emotional emotional moves and they have emotional thoughts.
Speaker 1: But at the end of the day, if you train your mind to know that I make bad decision when I'm in my emotions. You'll check your emotions, yes, yes, so it's yours.
Speaker 5: Correct, Yeah, but it doesn't it doesn't always. It doesn't always go because.
Speaker 1: You're being weak to your emotions.
Speaker 4: Being mentally.
Speaker 1: If you get your mental state to the point the well, bro, I know I be tripping like I've done. I know I be tripping, So I ain't even finna go around there while I be tripping, Bank, because you're gonna get in your feeling and do the wrong shit. You know you can't control your emotions at time, so you have to try your mind to tell you, nah, Bank, don't even do that, or don't even go outside. They don't even do it fast today you're gonna be tripping. Don't even that's a mindset, right, yes, because you know your emotions get the best of you.
Speaker 2: That's very good. But I'm gonna be just one hundred ten percent reel man. It's some shit that my therapist talked to me twice about this year, and it's called avoidance because I've been on that same shit. So it's like, once you do that, you still gotta jump back into those trials and tribulations because if you go into avoidance, you're gonna end up somehow somewhere somewhere near that ship.
Speaker 4: Anyway.
Speaker 2: You see what I'm saying, you have to deal with it at some point, no situation. Yeah, she was practice avoidance a lot. I do like, I'm not gonna do this. I'm not gonna do that. I'm not gonna go here. I don't want to deal with this eventually.
Speaker 1: Not everything, not certain, not everything I'm saying, like, I get what you're saying. You're right, y'all. Right, what y'all saying to my ears when you know you got a glitch? Nobody ain't did nothing to me. I ain't nothing I'm facing. I just know I'm not in the right mood today, got you. You know what I'm saying, my emotions about whatever I'm going through, uh, individually or personally. I don't want to come come, come, put that on y'all and then start something, you know, because a nigga can be going through some shit and coming to motherfucker and be a Coca Cola shook up coat and I spashed on her for nothing. She had nothing to do with what the fuck I had going on. So why even I'm even gonna put myself around these people?
Speaker 5: That's just you being emotionally and mentally aware of who you are. A lot of people not like that though.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. So you have to That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But that starts with your mind, all right, Yes, your mind is they say a mind is a terrible thing.
Speaker 4: No ways, Yes, your mind is important.
Speaker 1: And if people and if people put you I feel like that's not avoidance, Like savings, if people put you in a space to where you can't control your emotions, right, if you use in a relationship, savings just could put you in a position of where I can't, I can't, I can't you have to leave that person alone because you know you can't control your emotions. Yeah, that ain't something that that's not avoidance. That's me doing what's needed for my mental health exactly.
Speaker 4: You're right.
Speaker 1: That's why smarter, we're just not making this. We just don't let our mind make the decisions. Bro. We know where we fuck with somebody or fucking with a person or doing things that we don't want to do.
Speaker 2: It could be as simple as not going some you you should not go certain places because you know the result of going certain.
Speaker 4: Places or being with certain people. People are places we.
Speaker 1: Do things that we do, things for people, and things that we don't want to do to please others even if it unpleases us. That starts with your mind. You're letting your heart determined your mind.
Speaker 2: Yeah, am I tripping letting your emotions control?
Speaker 1: You learn your most control, because you know, damn with like a lot of shit, I just be saying no, no, we'llfore you invite me to bang on this shit. Fuck you. I don't care whut fuck how you feel. I'm not coming. I don't want to spend my money, I don't want to drive, I don't want to come. You would go, and you could tell I don't want to be here, like what we know, and man, how long we can't ten minute? I should just stayed at home. I don't waste the whole outfit, waste the whole drive and all this shit. I could just stayed at home.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I think that all depends though, because sometimes you would tell yourself that you don't want to go somewhere, and it could just be personal insecurities or things that you're going through, and then when you go that to that place, you realize, like, damn, I should have been here. I needed to that and it gets you to the next level.
Speaker 3: Several times.
Speaker 5: You get what I'm saying, because when I first moved here, it was a lot of things that I didn't want to do because I was like, I don't know these people, like they different from me. I don't I can barely understand.
Speaker 4: The they be talking about.
Speaker 5: I don't want to go to these places, but I forced myself to go. Then, prior to me getting there, I'm thinking IM gonna be uncomfortable and all this ship. Then I go and I'm like, damn, these people are really cool, Like this just made me elevate into another level. So sometimes you got to just have what's the word discernments.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm speaking from like clubs.
Speaker 4: That's different.
Speaker 5: That's different.
Speaker 1: I like, I don't invite me to I don't even like it, but you just out who in there, what's going on? I don't like what they got for the ain't got no do for us. What the fuck am I going for?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's different.
Speaker 6: I had a conversation a lot because ain't it ain't.
Speaker 1: Even no clubs since going on the goddamn tools. The clubs shit fucked up. It's just restaurants stubs.
Speaker 6: But I like, but I feel what he's saying, like because like, what's out there that, what's that, what's in the club that's gonna excite me?
Speaker 1: Why are people afraid to please themselves? It's the question, Uh, it's a conflict with self love. Stress. Stress only come from other people. Just think about if you was just pleasing yourself, if you be selfish. I think people need to take out time to be selfish, for.
Speaker 6: Sure, but also on the other end of that, you try to be selfish for one week.
Speaker 5: What type of selfish? Because some people would be like selfish to the point that they put others in danger and put other people in like other bullshit.
Speaker 6: And especially, but especially if those people are looking out for you. I feel like that is where you can you have to kind of put a halt on that because you can't be too selfish.
Speaker 1: Your type of selfish I'm saying selfish mean self help whatever for you. If a person is already doing things for you that means you you you definitely reciprocate that I'm talking about that makes you happy, that's for you. If a person does for you you, you're definitely supposed to what you just s reciprocation you're definitely supposed to do that. You know what I'm saying, Like if the way match energy, I'm definingly gonna match your energy. But what I'm saying is a leech. You know you're a motherfucker. That don't mean you know you.
Speaker 4: Gotta cut them off or but we but we love so hard.
Speaker 1: That we be I mean going and then let me let me go on.
Speaker 5: But I think people, I think people do that based off of what that person may think of them, Like it ain't really got nothing to do with you. It's like, damn, if I don't do this in this person gonna feel like I'm some bullshit or this person gonna go tell so and on.
Speaker 4: Probably okay with them thinking you some bullshit.
Speaker 1: Thank you. That's all I'm saying. That's that's the selfish to myself. Just mean, if it don't, if it don't do me no justice.
Speaker 4: Fucking yeah, that fabulous selfish freestyle. I just read what about the selfish freestyle? Break that down?
Speaker 6: What about when you have a like I said, a mutually beneficial thing, like do you really want to be selfish?
Speaker 4: What if you did? Somebody care about?
Speaker 5: That's not audition.
Speaker 1: I really lost selfish though, because that's for you if you got a person that mutually mutually beneficial to you. Bro, I ain't saying be no crap, now, you're right, I forget. I'm saying, if I love you and you love me, and I feel it, we feel it. This is what this is.
Speaker 4: That's that's for myself.
Speaker 1: That's that's that's for me. Right. Yeah, I'm saying selfish To the point is, I'm not people pleasing. I don't give a fuck how you feel about No, I don't give how you feel. If I don't fuck with you, I don't give a fuck how you feel. I'm gonna take myself, yes, and people should respect that if they love you, Yeah, unconditionally. Condition people should respect like you doing what's best for you. But that don't harm me.
Speaker 6: But but but also you have the internal thing where sometimes if you do pull back or you are a little bit selfish, you know this person cannot.
Speaker 4: Manage on their own. Yeah, but that gotta do with me. I don't want to see them crash.
Speaker 1: Hey man, that ain't my ba.
Speaker 5: Nobody be that codependent.
Speaker 1: Child. Okay, there are, but at the end of the day, that's just tried. That for forty three, forty two years, forty three years. I'm forty five and I tried that that shit. Still don't do them and make a motherfucker resent you more. And on top of that, it comes a time when you have to say no because you can't do it. They forget about all them.
Speaker 4: Yes because that first no.
Speaker 1: Because like one of y'all said this, on the other part, they falling what you say, not following those him but you said, when you do.
Speaker 5: Too much for somebody, they fall in love with your hand instead of falling in love heart.
Speaker 1: Exactly. Fuck with me, bro, fuck with me. Don't fuck with what I can do for you. Don't fuck I can't do that.
Speaker 4: Do I think that?
Speaker 6: Like the music and entertainment industry is like that? Like you think this is like because basically we are just coworkers in this ship, but sometimes we turn into friends. But in those situations where you're not really friends with somebody and they you need to do some friendly ship what you do like if, like say, if you a label rep, you come to me for an interview.
Speaker 4: We're not really friends like that, but we work together.
Speaker 6: In close proximity for long enough to where we at least associates, but we're not friends. Do I need to stop being friendly and keep shit work? Or do I need to be a friendly ass nigga that work with you?
Speaker 3: But how are you gonna do that?
Speaker 5: Because she has an artist that needs to be interviewed and you need to interview her artists up keep the popularity of your show. Depending on the situation, Yeah, I think it depends like even like for y'all.
Speaker 6: Like when when people reach out to the yard, you don't have to talk to anybody ever again.
Speaker 5: No, but I mean in most instances, it's an even exchange that makes sense. Yeah, I don't think that if even if you just cordial with somebody and then they have something that could benefit your platform and you have something that could benefit them, then why not just do that.
Speaker 3: And they haven't done anything to you? Why would you not?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 4: But sometimes it isn't an even thing.
Speaker 1: I feel like me personally, I give what y'all saying, Like, why do it? Though? I feel like, bro, billionaires ain't doing fab That's that's yeah, being real, Bro, all the favors ship man ain't making.
Speaker 5: Favors with other billionaires.
Speaker 4: How many other billionaires is? I don't know if that's considered favorus. No, what he said.
Speaker 1: That what I'm saying. We were trying to do this ship with our heart. Bro, That's what keep a nigga broke, bro trying to live and do business with your heart. Yeah. If this ship big Fact Friday wasn't fruitful and people wasn't asking for it, and this ship can't get all of us paid, I wouldn't be doing this. I love you, I love her, I love him, I love her, but this ship didn't make sense. Fuck this. I'm just being real. That's just what it is.
Speaker 6: At the moment where you would not well, you wouldn't want to put that much energy into something that's making sense.
Speaker 4: I agree, But.
Speaker 1: We do that all the time due to our heart. Like I go do some ship that don't make sense just because I fucked with Bro.
Speaker 6: But that's what That's what I was saying when I started to come, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: That's exactly what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You know, I thought that shit holding you back. I'm impreciing the shit you the whole time. You'll come out and do everything. Go get the one, do this and the jaw. Just let my boy, my boy, the boy got twenty million dollar Give me something, boy, before you get back on that jet.
Speaker 6: Really ship, That's what I'm saying, Like, at what point do we stop being caught?
Speaker 4: Do you stop being friends?
Speaker 3: Took me, It took me.
Speaker 5: It took me a long time to learn that because at the end of the day, like just speaking personally for myself, I just feel like I used to feel like, Okay, if I'm in the space and it's something.
Speaker 3: That needed to be done, you're gonna do.
Speaker 5: The person that needs it done is somebody that I love and fuck with and care about. Then like it was like a no, ain't you Like i'ma I'm gonna do it.
Speaker 4: I'm knock it out. Absolutely.
Speaker 5: It's not taking any skin off my back. Yeah, it's not taking any skin off my back. Like, if it's something that I can do, I'm not tripping. But at the end of the day, like Black used to always tell me, like, bro, like you're doing somebody else's job. Yeah, And I had to realize, like hold on, like he's right.
Speaker 1: Somebody's still getting calling you, mother, start calling at the door. You know what that ship that'll call I'm gonna walk you all your buddies in y'all and tap down or nothing. You know, but that's at least a thous y'all. Ain't paying to get in pay me man. Yeah, I'm just being real like them motherfuckers like that in Mad and Builder. They know how much they don't put out for motherfuckers like well, I ain't got nobody, nobody because you don over yourself and you're thinking it was gonna come back some type of way. No, you the cool motherfucker the wee could Jed Rork. You don't want nobody. We thought you were rich.
Speaker 2: Yes, after that actor, after that actor kindness, you gotta evaluate do you feel fulfilled or used?
Speaker 4: So if you feel you used, that's ship you gotta get away from.
Speaker 2: But if you feel fulfilled, like you know what I'm saying on fulfilled, I was this is what I wanted to do with my time.
Speaker 5: Feel me No, But sometimes you can feel fulfilled and be used at the same time, because it's like some people are just really really great people and they just like this being around these people. I love these people, and we're gonna continue to use J like being around these people. I love these people. I know they having a good time, Like I like this type of vibe. She can still feel fulfilled. But at the same time, those people could subconsciously you don't have to be conscious like oh, we're about to use j. It could just be a subconsciously like pulled through. Yeah, j pulled through. But like he said before, like they thinking Jade already said, so she ain't this something she just do just for fun.
Speaker 1: But niggas don't have a problem with breaking you out, not no real nigga, like, oh, you know what got you.
Speaker 5: But they don't know to break you off if you ain't never said nothing exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna let that shit be known. It's gonna take this.
Speaker 4: But then it's hard. It's hard. It's hard getting people out of the old you.
Speaker 1: Because it's to tell them and they're gonna either delete theyself or complete details.
Speaker 5: You're right, but sometimes the delete is like, damn.
Speaker 4: By this nigga acting different.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's because you don't know your value. When you know your value, it's always a motherfucker gonna need what you just needed. It's always gonna be a motherfucker that need a baby Jay. It's alway gonna be a motherfucker to need a Kodead or stream of shy bank. It's always gonna be the motherfucker. I'm over here doing this free ship for this free nigga, blocking the motherfucker who want to pay.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and you also can't.
Speaker 6: I don't believe in arguing your value with other people because if you don't see it, Ship, I'm not about to convince you.
Speaker 4: I'm not about to sell it that yesterday morning.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: If they don't see you, if they don't see your value, fuck them.
Speaker 1: Man. I feel like niggas. Niggas be trying to be just mister friendly and be liked.
Speaker 4: All that being like Ship, don't like you.
Speaker 1: Gotta think about it, bro, Nobody.
Speaker 4: Likes their boss at their job.
Speaker 7: I like Louis, but but little be a player though, you know what I'm saying, talking about like your boss boss.
Speaker 1: His boss, when his boss, the boss over the boss man that y'all don't see when they come on, y'all really counting.
Speaker 4: Hey guys, Hey guys, make sure the studio is tidy today, you know.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying, Like whoever it is to total, we can't smoke my vake pin or whatever we need to do any motherfucker. Y'all don't really like them mother, just being real. But them folks got a job to do, and so do we. We try to be liked too.
Speaker 4: Much, you know that from I don't want it to say. I hate that phrase.
Speaker 2: What's wanted the same like the.
Speaker 1: Exactly that ship you.
Speaker 2: Debates me and my wife debates, not arguments. I don't want to say with sam like they don't think it we but they gonna think is that.
Speaker 1: They gonna who the fuck is?
Speaker 2: It's gonna look like that's what it is, soul.
Speaker 4: But people are trying to but you're trying to impress other people.
Speaker 1: Don't give a fuck about They don't.
Speaker 4: It's like regardless, they don't give a fuck regardless.
Speaker 5: I don't think it's impressed. I just think that you don't want people one second. You don't want people to come up with assumptions of your character that you guys really.
Speaker 1: Matter what you do.
Speaker 5: Yes, okay, but if you could like sometimes like try to alter it. I guess fake No, But I can understand, like when people say I don't want it to seem like.
Speaker 6: If a nigga loser in your eyes, is he is there anything he can change to be to not be a loser in your.
Speaker 5: That's different like loser is a loser we're talking about like, oh.
Speaker 4: That's subjective, that's perspective.
Speaker 1: Hold up, but how is your true making it seem like what you mean you're saying. You're saying you don't want to make it seem like you say. You can understand why people don't want to make shit seem like or look like. But it's your truth, right, let's just give it. Let's just how you're gonna dress up your truth. Basically you saying, dress up the.
Speaker 5: Truth or sometimes your truth. It don't even have to be.
Speaker 1: So loud what you mean truth, that's truth.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but they don't have to be loud like you and I can know the truth, but we don't have to like put it out there. So that's why people be like, I don't want it to seem like That's like, for example, if if I come in here and I'm like, I'm broke as fuck, I can't pay my bills, i can't do none of this ship like I'm down bad. But then tomorrow y'all see me rolling up here in a fucking corvette and it's like, well, I don't want it to seem like I just you.
Speaker 2: Know, what that go back to the other side, like so four agreements, don't make assumption. Shit, we don't know what you got going on. You could be scamming. Somebody could have goat. We don't know we can make it.
Speaker 5: But I could be at the house telling my my little boo or something like I ain't gonna drive your car because I don't want them to seem like it's to seem like I got this going on. But I was just they're crying saying I'm brooke. But I see why some people say I don't want it to seem like I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't get that.
Speaker 2: That sounded like that sounded like like not living like I used to be there. I'm gonna fucking live regardless of what it is come from.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you what stress come from. Stress come from.
Speaker 5: Worrying about other people.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, I'm agree with it.
Speaker 2: I forgot one hundred and twenty one hundred and ten year old man went viral.
Speaker 4: He said, how'd you make it here? I'm my fucking business.
Speaker 5: I'm with you when you're right, I'm with you.
Speaker 4: Mind your business.
Speaker 1: People don't want to make it saying what they gonna what you think they gonna say.
Speaker 6: They're gonna say, they gonna say that anyway. I don't give I don't give it. Damn, what a niggas got to say? Like you're gonna say that anyway? If you're gonna already say what you're gonna say, let me be happy.
Speaker 4: Worry about what? Worry about?
Speaker 5: What everybody cared?
Speaker 1: What other people think.
Speaker 5: Not necessarily would other people completely think, But what was a people perception of you?
Speaker 1: I don't I used to. I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't don't.
Speaker 1: I'm gonnaell you, I'm gonna keep rid of. I'm gonna tell you how I used to catch so much. I used to it. I used to come in like a niggas say something I pay. I used to d m them niggas and puss a head niggas. You know what I'm saying, A block a nigga E rate not to leave them up that I don't care, Bro, we need this. This is conversation engagement. This engagement when we caring. I'm telling you that's what stress lies. When you give a fuck mm hmm. Watchy' all different you be when you don't.
Speaker 4: All you gotta be able to do is looking at me.
Speaker 1: Name the freeish niggas.
Speaker 5: Yes, certain things that I don't give a funk about, But it's name.
Speaker 1: The freeish niggas though, the niggas that's Is.
Speaker 5: He really free?
Speaker 1: Yeah? He free?
Speaker 6: He free, three thousand, free independent, independent Trump free, Prince was free.
Speaker 4: Can you be free and be locked up at the Yes, yeah you can.
Speaker 1: Niggas. Most niggas go you think Trump and go jail.
Speaker 4: I'm just talking.
Speaker 1: Nigga definitely not.
Speaker 4: I'm just talking.
Speaker 1: I think the people that don't like Charging White is free? Is he don't give a fuck what you think? M nigga like that, don't He's mastered it. I don't give a fuck what a nigga think. Yeah, nigga like them. Nigga free, they don't care them. Nigga don't. When have you ever heard a nigga straighten something up, like clean some ship up that a nigga don't see it? Like, like, to me, that's the weirdest ship.
Speaker 4: In the world.
Speaker 1: A nigga come get online and be like, well, bru did what I meant by this?
Speaker 5: I don't like that. I don't like when people like say certain things and then go online and apologize for it, Like I feel like that's so stupid, Like I never understood that, Like if you if you really said what you meant, like why go online and then now be like I'm sorry guys, like that ship is weirdest fuck to me.
Speaker 2: The end of the day, you need to be able to look in the mirror and be happy with yourself. So the only person you need to give a fuck about what think about you is yourself, Yes.
Speaker 1: And people that really care about you, you know, telling you the his opinion. Like if you come to me some shit, I'm gonna really value that, Like, Brah, ain't no nigga that gonna tell me, No boy, anybody in this room, Like, Bro, I'm suret ugly fuck. I know you could be joking it, but you're for real and you're telling me because I think they're dope and the Dodo shit, I don't think you would be hating or you trying to draw your own opinion of me. I feel like, Bro, don't let nobody else see them. You know what I'm saying. You get what I'm saying. I get it, I get it. That's where that shit fuck up at, Bro. That what like Eric about do all the motherfucker like that who didn't care. Bro, who's the biggest in the game right now? The motherfucker don't care. Sixy red don't.
Speaker 4: Care, don't give a half a fuck of a half a fuck.
Speaker 1: She No, we can disagree agree with what if she don't give a fuck? She's not straightening up? Ship? For real? You can tell when the motherfucker's all that straightening up you care too much. That's how you go out. You gotta think. Only time ship lasts on the internet and be that bad is when we know that nigga care.
Speaker 5: Mm hmmm. When nigga gets a responding and.
Speaker 1: High like puff care right now he hid mm hmm. If he was still on the ground, man, I don't give a fuck what y'all talking about? That she would have been blue over.
Speaker 5: M nah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you get what I'm saying. Ship blows over when you don't give a fuck. When you give a fuck, they're gonna keep picking at joy. He came over and give your nigga cry the day. You know what I'm saying, niggaa pick at your head when they know you care, when you don't give a fuck, what mom's gonna talk about?
Speaker 4: Right, yeah?
Speaker 1: Right? The White House that came out and shit, that ship went away that day.
Speaker 9: There's no more to talk about. It's over. We ain't nothing else to talk about. You do this, But now if you're hiding it, trying to act like.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no, what are you talking about, They're gonna pick it in the game forever.
Speaker 5: If people have came out trying a young bucket and change it up, if people that came out tried to be like young bucket making that why.
Speaker 1: That why they're still dragging back to this day, bro, Cause you ain't came for and you know the truth you get You know what I'm saying, That ship crazy, bro, Bro. I told the nigga this ship long time ago. Bro. When you stand on what it is, bro, people can accept them up because now your trustworthy because you ain't hiding nothing. You know what I'm saying Now, Now it's like we know that we kind of know the real you. You don't give a fuck. That's why I always say I vote for Trump because I know we're getting who we're getting. M Right, he don't give a fu. He's him, Joe Biden. I don't know who the fuck this guy is. Hell, I know this, if I know this is you bro, I respect you more. I don't give a fuck. It's some bullshit in my eye, some good ship, some bad ship, you in a different community, whatever. I don't care, but this is you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're right.
Speaker 1: I gotta respect a person that they being themself. I can't respect the motherfucker that like I'm I'm like, it's like a force fit pulls me away from people that's like, you ain't even you so I know you don't fuck with me because you don't fuck with yourself. You scared to even be you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, right, And it's a lot of people that are scared to be themselves around certain people that like they'll be one way around you because they think this is how Bank will want me to be fake. I got to show him I'm a real nigga because y'all deal with a whole bunch of d.
Speaker 1: Fake I like, I like niggas pull up like brom s. Well, bro, I'm on this that. I don't all care what your nigga to my bro. I took my girl back au she did, dick. I don't care a nigga DM me. I just put on my page list. I just put it on my pay like, bro, if you bingch dude, Dick leave alone, nigga dm me Bro. I took my big back she did, Dick, and I still love. I don't care. I respect. I told that, nigga respect Bro, your your your you, your tough one. You know what I'm saying. But that that's my perspective on how I feel. I don't feel like niggash and I like niggas who stand on.
Speaker 5: Like you don't feel like niggas.
Speaker 1: Sure what I feel like. It's damn if your woman cheat on you for a man, and it could be the same thing for women. I'm just speaking from a man point view because I'm a man. There's no way you can be in a real relationship with her after she's cheated and you knew.
Speaker 2: Triple w dot, Big Fastpad dot com, Big Fast Friday Salute so.
Speaker 4: Still next week. Big Fact Friday is a rip visit w w W dot
Speaker 9: Big factxpod dot com dot com