Speaker 1: Hey, rain Drops.
Speaker 2: Reality with the King podcast is going on tour. Yes, I am coming to a city near you, but I'm not coming alone. I am bringing a few special guests along with me, starting with Real Housewives of New Jersey star Teresa Judais on April thirteenth at the White Eagle Hall in Jersey City, New Jersey. On Monday April twenty second, I have Tamar Braxton coming to Atlanta as City Winery on April twenty fifth. I got Tamor Judge and Teddy Mellcap from two teas and a pod podcast who will be in the OC at the Irvine Improv And for My Love and Marriage DC fans, I got the ladies Ashley Winter, Irana and Joy coming to Howard Theater in DC on Sunday May twelfth, Yes Mother's Day. To get your tickets, make sure to go on my Instagram page or Twitter and click the link in my bio. Welcome to Reality with the King. It's me Carlow's King, the King of Reality TV and one of the most sought after executive producers in reality television with over ten years a production experience. Twice a week on Reality with the King, We'll sit down with my friends across the entertainment industry, recap our favorite reality shows and revisit unforgettable moments that we are still talking and tweeting about. I'm so happy you and I get to recap my newest show, Bold and Bougie Marlowe. The moment I announced the show, I was flooded with so many why isn't Marlow on this show? Why isn't Nini on the show? It was Marlow, Nini, Nini, Marlow Bi because you are listen, you are the epitome of Bold and Bougie.
Speaker 3: I mean, listen, it was crazy. I'm like, what the hell? It's like it went viral. Everybody's like, Marlow, You're going on this show? Like what a y'all talking about? But first of all, wait, Carlos, I want to say congratulations, thank you from your damn thing. I mean, this is what you do is nothing I expect this, so continue, You're doing great.
Speaker 2: What do you think about Bold and Bougie? I listen because I want this recap to be different.
Speaker 1: I just want to. I want you and I to have girl talk.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you've you've been watching both and Bougie's talking.
Speaker 1: Honey, what do you think about this show? Who you like, who you don't like? What's the tea? Honey?
Speaker 4: Oh lord, this so much? You know what's interesting? Ghoste.
Speaker 3: I always go to her restaurant to eat. I love the pancakes.
Speaker 4: And then you used to have this crap damn what was it?
Speaker 3: The crab with the A and they stopped making it as the bomb, but it was so interesting, Like not until episode two did you get to know her story about her going to jail, not being close. I'm like, oh shit, I can relate. So I never knew that.
Speaker 4: I didn't even know she was a lesbian. See that's the thing, Okay, I know that.
Speaker 1: No I tell people all the time, and Marlowe, you tell me if I'm right or wrong.
Speaker 2: Okay, in Atlanta, everybody knows everybody, but it's surface. You don't really know each other on a deeper level. So the fact that you've known Ghostche for years, go to her restaurant, even when she did hair and all this other stuff.
Speaker 1: You didn't even know that she was married to a woman.
Speaker 4: No, I was saying about a man child that she was messing with.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm like, Wait a minute, you're married, so and always so wasn't Roger Bob, No bitch, I'm not telling my dog. She's all quarious, so I can't tell her Tea.
Speaker 4: She's like me, you would never know.
Speaker 3: You would definitely assume about us and talk about us, but we are not giving it to you.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 3: But seriously, it was so touching Carlos, I'm like, okay, Like episode two, I was like, oh my god, okay, And then it touched me with like her kids not being close with her, the son feeling like, hey, cause you know, it's just it related to home. It was really close to on me hit home for real.
Speaker 4: With you.
Speaker 3: Though she gives me candy on housewiters on here, it was like she's still look candy.
Speaker 1: That's just about her business.
Speaker 3: By her busesusiness because she's no querious too.
Speaker 4: She is not the show.
Speaker 3: She was so real with the therapist. She doesn't all the show affection. Her affection is providing. We got the house, we got the car, I can give you the cash, shop, I can give you the zel. That's her affection and it's sad like when she said I didn't get hugs.
Speaker 4: Growing up, I'm like, damn, I didn't either, Well, my mom now tries to hug me.
Speaker 3: If I see her, I'd be like, get away. Well, no, seriously, since my nephews have come here, William is super affectionate, He'll come over give me a kiss, I'd be like, think about it. When I was growing up, you couldn't sit on a man's lap. If my uncle came over, my mama like, get your ass off his lap, And that's sad. Who you should be allowed.
Speaker 4: To on your uncle's lap.
Speaker 3: But if I had a daughter, I probably wouldn't either, because that's instilled in me.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So I feel.
Speaker 3: Ghosha has a very misunderstood like me, will say shit and people will run with it and turn it all the way around. Like when she said our Princess was slow, she wasn't saying slow like mental issues. She's like, girl, you have enough, she said, exactly like you're having a blow on you just acting slow like you just dingy. And Princess at that time is like shit, I'm telling y'all Bee just saying I'm off slow but rich and successful idea like the response though, But Princess, I wasn't the time to come at her without reply.
Speaker 4: She wasn't trying to come at you at that moment. But I was good. You was already. You could tell.
Speaker 3: Princess was like, bitch, I'm coming to night. I'm gonna be ready when they come for me. I'm like, g She wasn't even trying to comfort you right then, She's just saying, like, girl, you have a little slow moment.
Speaker 4: You think.
Speaker 2: Princess, after talking to her husband, was like, Okay, but that bitcha comes at me.
Speaker 4: Baby, my husband to my you do need to stand up for yourself.
Speaker 3: Princess is just so sweet. You remember I met her before Housewives, So.
Speaker 2: Let them know because obviously Princess is the one. I'm gonna use her words. Prince said, she created the real housework of Atlanta. She has developed it, she found the girls. Blah blah blah. When did you meet Princess and did Princess cast you on that show?
Speaker 3: I met Princess when I had my boutique at the Red Carpet Boutique at Perimeter Mall.
Speaker 4: And she came in.
Speaker 3: I remember this clearous day. She's like, oh, so you're the fabulous martl Little everyone's talking about, Oh yeah, I'm her, I'm her. That was years ago. You gots say fifteen twenty years ago, always.
Speaker 4: Been the fabulous Markley. But yeah, so she did come in and she cast me back then.
Speaker 3: But what's crazy. That's when I was dating the billionaire and.
Speaker 4: I was like, girl, he ain't gonna let me do this show. He was like hell no.
Speaker 3: But when we broke up and I started dating Charles Grant, I'm like, I do the show. Charles gonna want the fame, Come on, let's go. So then, but yeah, I met Princess way back then. Y'all filmed in my boutique.
Speaker 4: You remember we did.
Speaker 3: It because I remember I gave Candy some T shirts and ny a black lrock jacket with the silver chains on it that she wore when y'all take either season five or six back then. Oh, I remember that. I remember it clear as day. But yes, I remember Princess back then, isn't that.
Speaker 1: Co Did she get you on season four?
Speaker 4: She didn't.
Speaker 3: She recruited me like she tried to get me on three, and something happened.
Speaker 4: I didn't get on three if it was three, but she didn't get me on four.
Speaker 3: But she was the first one to come to me, talk to me, and then it went from there and I knew phaser and then you know, I came on this page's friend.
Speaker 1: Right, which is hilarious in itself.
Speaker 2: So the thing with Princess, are you shocked that Princess has now went from behind the scenes to and front of the camera.
Speaker 1: I am, how is she as reality? Start to you?
Speaker 4: Me?
Speaker 3: Watching her on there, I love it because she's so humble and I get the other girl. She's like, bait you that bitch. Okay, stop letting these bitches say shit.
Speaker 4: Straighten her. But she's just not that confrontational girl.
Speaker 3: She's she's loyal though, because remember everybody was like, oh you kissing Ninia ass you need this and that.
Speaker 4: So Tamika is her girl.
Speaker 3: She fuck with Tamika, so it's like, stop trying to make her go against Tamika. She might straighten Tamika when they get in the car together, she might call on the phone. She don't have to do that role her girlfriend. That's friendship, that's loyalty. But sometimes you do got to straighten the bitch. And somebody if they tried the princess.
Speaker 1: What are your thoughts of Tamika Raymond?
Speaker 3: Uh? She gives me She's the Kenya but a nicer version of Kenya so dismissive. So just she's like she's fun though, it's so funny. I'm like, it's so light and airy. I don't care, I don't care.
Speaker 4: I'm like this, I'm gonna practice deliver my message that sweet, I don't care. Nothing so crazy.
Speaker 3: Tamika's just crazy, funny and really don't care and don't care.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 1: Do you know Tamika did y'all hang out, hang out all that.
Speaker 4: Stuff back in the days.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I still know Tamika when I listen, Tamika was the gold Okay, it still is the goat. When I moved to Atlanta, if you were talking about stylin or fashion, Tamika name definitely was mentioned, Okay, And so she definitely was mentioned.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And when it comes to Tamika, So what we saw throughout this season.
Speaker 1: So far is.
Speaker 2: She was really trying to get a greater understanding of Crystal right because of her friend Manyetta, who obviously you know so I want to Okay.
Speaker 4: So I love Manyetta. Already told you stop to use her name, bitch. She ain't gonna being me.
Speaker 3: I mean, you could just call me man yella, but child, don't be a Damn said, no, Yella, she're a Gemini.
Speaker 4: She's gonna be calling her your asside? Are you and Mayella cool? I mean we were cool.
Speaker 3: We would have been cool if we weren't on the same show, and that she wasn't Candy's right hand.
Speaker 2: So, but Marlowe, one thing I told the rain Drops is this, and I want to get your opinion, because you are one of the grand dams of socialites in Atlanta, like before there was even a ra house by the Atlanta Like You've always.
Speaker 1: Been that girl always.
Speaker 2: So when it comes to the social circle in Atlanta, that whole thing with Tamika and Malaysia being friends with Crystal and how they're I'm not Crystal Manyetta, and how they're telling Crystal that everybody at this party they're probably friends with mo.
Speaker 1: I told the rain Drops that.
Speaker 2: In Atlanta, the girl click is very clique ish, very very clicking. And I said, Manyeta is one of those girls in Atlanta's social circle where everybody does like her and she is on the higher end of the socialites.
Speaker 1: Do you agree with that?
Speaker 4: Not? In my how you're in the socialites.
Speaker 3: We're both on two different sides of town for socialites. My group of socialites. Don't know her and her group of socialites. I choose not to be in your group. Where were doing thirty thousand dollars brunches? Okay, we're drinking krug and done. And it's just two different groups of socialites. That's that group of socialites, and this is this group of socialites. This is a group of socialites where I can make a phone call. Shit's gonna happen that group, don't.
Speaker 4: I don't know you.
Speaker 3: First of all, you have to be in the girls, and you have to follow one person's kiss, one person's ass.
Speaker 4: And it's just you know, this got the not the booth, oxygen is nobody. It's so funny, like they know somebody, No Carlos. These girls be like, oh, you're so jealous.
Speaker 3: Jealous of what I don't. I don't see you on a yacht. I don't see you bound the them. What am I trying to say? You don't got a house in the Hampton's. You don't have a house in Saint Barts. I've never seen you in Saint Bart's.
Speaker 4: It's just these girls. It's different. It's just different levels to this ship. It really is. It's different levels to it.
Speaker 1: Okay, So what would you say, there's two sectors of social life in Atlanta? Is there two or three?
Speaker 4: It's probably three maybe, I mean it's definitely two. But think about it. When I first came on, what was my first seed? Where was my party? Oh?
Speaker 1: You had?
Speaker 2: Oh my oh baby you And by the way, how proud of the both of us when it comes to Daniel Hawkins.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, my baby.
Speaker 3: Sorry, Fantasia one eight hundred Dehawk is doing that following you guys call him if you got a cute coin and you just stop.
Speaker 2: You gotta have a cute coin. So one of your first events. I will never forget this, Marlowe. Let me tell you something here.
Speaker 1: I am. I'm a boy from Detroit, Michigan.
Speaker 2: Right, I'm from the hood, proud of it, right, moved to New York City.
Speaker 1: Still was in the hood.
Speaker 2: Because I moved to New York City and New York is expensive. I am blessed with the opportunity to go to Atlanta to work on this show.
Speaker 1: And then obviously I'm like, oh my.
Speaker 4: God, black people live like this. I'm so inspired.
Speaker 2: Back to season four, you were cast and you had an event. Daniel Hawkins was your stylish, your best of your assistant.
Speaker 1: He was everything and just the cutest little boy.
Speaker 5: Right, And you had Marlowe Hampton this amazing party inside of.
Speaker 2: This boutique where I have never in my life. And I'm not saying this because we're friends. It was a melting pot of Atlanta's wealthy elite, Black women, white women, Asian women. I remember you took Nanny to a.
Speaker 3: Party party, a house party, you remember, a house part of y'all over by the Houston's over there on each space is fair.
Speaker 2: I remember, And that was my first time Marlowe being introduced to East Pace is Ferry. So for those who are in Atlanta East, because all y'all hear about is buckhead. Buckhead is five bucket, ain't what it?
Speaker 4: Bucket is not it?
Speaker 2: Okay to East Painters Ferry and West Pass Ferry.
Speaker 1: That baby who.
Speaker 4: Money real money.
Speaker 2: But in Marlow's defense, this was season four, so this is twelve years ago.
Speaker 3: We had Ted Turner's there. Then who's who of Atlanta? The socialite group? That's the socialite group. Okay, the socialite group, baby, so that's your group.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Who had who do I know that's in that group?
Speaker 3: People in that group who was there then? Because you were there then you remember Sue. You know Sue, my girlfriend Sue.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: Well, well, let me let me rephrase that. Is there anybody there?
Speaker 4: Got Rember?
Speaker 1: I know, I know all the I know all the girls.
Speaker 2: But is there anybody because your your side of the wealthy elite in Atlanta? Who are some of the people that is in that world right now that we that the audience may know?
Speaker 1: Mm?
Speaker 3: You know, I'm not gonna get their names out because you know, just keep watching my instagram. Watch they know who they are. Because see, when you're really a social and you're that girl, you don't have to brag about it and boast. It's just like you know who they are. You know when they look at my Instagram, these girls know, they know.
Speaker 4: Like I'm not bothered by them, but I'm.
Speaker 3: Like, uh, that's cute, that's fine, okay, but you know what I mean, Carlos, you know, not being bougie, and I just feel I'm so humble usually and I don't even stell on these bitches like I could you really don't.
Speaker 4: I don't. I don't care.
Speaker 3: Like my makeup artists that come here and she's like, I'm tired of you dumbing yourself down. You really need to stole on them. You let them know how she's getting delivered to your house, how you got roller acts of shit? People like this is for you, Like I just chill no matter what they say. Your house isn't even paid for half of them. Okay, my house been paid for for what fifteen twenty years?
Speaker 4: Paid for cash.
Speaker 3: Don't rush me by moving, bitch, I had to redone two or three times. It's mine coming from a small girl from Saint Petersburg, Florida.
Speaker 4: Okay, But anyways, I said.
Speaker 2: You are the epitome of bothing boujie and that's all. You're so perfect to have this conversation. So do you think the girls were ganging up on Crystal? And do you feel like after watching all these episodes, is Crystal the underdog?
Speaker 3: Crystal well in this group of girls she is and this group of girls she is because you know what, she's the Marlowe that people the marlow They tried to say, I was, you know, like Crystal, she's the wild card.
Speaker 4: Y'all had it good. She's fun, she's young, she likes to get it in and twork.
Speaker 3: Now do you feel Crystal isn't telling exactly what all she does?
Speaker 4: And I ain't mad at you, Crystal, but just own your ship. If you've been with a girl, you're doing with a girl your man like doing a lot of shit if.
Speaker 3: You have own it, because it's going to come out Crystal, So don't lie.
Speaker 1: So do you think Crystal has been with more than one woman?
Speaker 4: Carlo? I mean, who is her ex? Has he been? You said? What has he been with more than one woman?
Speaker 2: Well he's admitted to having a couple of three, soomes okay And I'm sure, okay, so that's the answer.
Speaker 3: That's but I just want her to feel come. I love how she's comfortable, like I want a torque. I'm a bad bitch.
Speaker 4: You're confident.
Speaker 3: Own your shit, baby, because I promise you these girls will get.
Speaker 4: To the truth.
Speaker 3: And if not, someone's gonna be watching and they're gonna call and show a picture, or they're gonna tell she got a tattoo here or this or that.
Speaker 4: Just own your ship. Who cares? You? See? Everybody else own what they do.
Speaker 1: So just aw no, no, no, that is true.
Speaker 2: And the one thing that I really do love about Crystal is the fact that she is really showing people because they're shocked. They're like, I have no idea that I would like Crystal, And I think a lot of it has to deal with she is really, like you said, she's owning up to the fact that she's a hot girl, love a hookah.
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 3: Yes, So I was like, yes, Crystal, own your truth, that's your story.
Speaker 4: Are you going to grow? Are you gonna change eventually? Yes? But be who you are. You're the fun girl, you the turn up girl.
Speaker 3: Sometimes a lot of girls want to be you, Crystal, want to do you, but they're too ashamed or they're worried about what people think.
Speaker 4: So it's just on all you two. Have you been with some girls?
Speaker 3: I've been with Samoya, I was with some with my husband, but no, that's not for me now and now I'm doing me and it is what it is.
Speaker 1: Have you with a girl Marlow?
Speaker 3: Never ever, I'm Tamika and never ever will.
Speaker 4: Never ever I'm not. I don't have anything.
Speaker 3: I guessed it, but I do not like the jay Okay, I don't want it.
Speaker 1: You don't want to slurp on an oyster?
Speaker 3: Now I go through too much ship period period stink and we got stuff going on.
Speaker 4: I know I don't want no woman. I just take a chance with a little dirty cocks. That's enough. I can't take a chance to both.
Speaker 1: Maybe I'm with you. I'll stick to that myself put into the okay, hello, so you're okay?
Speaker 2: So Gochet feels like the comment that damn to me. Cut the comment to a woman.
Speaker 4: Did you gag? No?
Speaker 3: Let me tell you when I gag, bitch. This is when I gaged when.
Speaker 4: She called herself. Confront her at the house about it, and she's like, it's just the truth. I won't because.
Speaker 3: But I thought with her because your own time shit so calmly because she is like, yeah, I'm gonna get her now at the table, She's gonna be embarrassed. It's like, no, let's it was the truth. I never would be with the woman. And I'm like, okay, hey, thank you speak up to Amika.
Speaker 4: Didn't care.
Speaker 2: But Tamika said, are never very thirty nine, never worried.
Speaker 4: Thirty nine, bitch. I'm like, what the hell?
Speaker 3: Different strokes for different folks, though, But I feel everyone needs said except what it is. I go out with my girlfriends, they touch on my ass they say, I'm cute this, but I just have never wanted a girl.
Speaker 2: And I think that's the reason why a lot of people are on Tamika's side in terms of like, look and this is me obviously being an ugly gay man. I know Tamika for a years. She's not homophobic at believe to make.
Speaker 1: A think is this if that's what you want to do, Loly like like like, just do it, But I'm not going to be with the woman. I have no listen.
Speaker 2: I think what's funny is if a straight man told another man a gay man like me, I would never be with the man.
Speaker 1: I think everybody would.
Speaker 2: Say, fine, Carlos, why are you trying to make him wanna, you know, be with another man.
Speaker 1: So I think Tamika's standing on business.
Speaker 4: Like no diamonds turned over. You ain't got to touch me on the right side.
Speaker 3: You know, you'd be worried about like ship they flip over. They believe in baby, they're blinding me over here.
Speaker 4: Come on, I'm not gonna call me leave it now. I believe.
Speaker 6: It.
Speaker 4: I believe it.
Speaker 1: I believe it all right.
Speaker 2: There's people online Marlowe who have called ghatchet everything but her name. They call her Tofu go Shade, the goat cheese gout. They think Ghastchet is so mean to Tamika and she needs to mind her business. What do you think about this whole thing going on between Taka Listen, I.
Speaker 4: Love Tamika and I love Ghoste. I feel Ghosta is just like what she's saying.
Speaker 3: Bitch, open up. It's a girl group. We're all getting to know each other. You can talk, and I get it. Tamika is old school, Carlos. She's old school. She's dated up the Usher, so she's like, wait, let me make sure you like me for me, and I feel that she really did love Rush and she's her She lost her child Usher.
Speaker 4: Tamika has been through a lot, so I feel with her it's a layers.
Speaker 3: She's not just coming off like us talking. Tamika's gonna watch and see if she like you. She's peeling the layers off.
Speaker 4: Heirst. She got to pilll a layers.
Speaker 1: The capricorn born on the same day as Charae.
Speaker 3: Ooh, bitch, you're gonna have to again get a solid pull them layers off.
Speaker 4: I still don't know my damn Charae. And that's a friend of mine.
Speaker 3: I'm just getting to know her. So y'all just leave to meet go along. It's gonna take maybe ten years. Okay, finally open up.
Speaker 4: She's charae signed. Oh yeah, they ain't gonna never get no charain Chara Lord.
Speaker 1: You will never know anything about them, That's what you said.
Speaker 4: It takes years years years.
Speaker 3: They have to trust you, and even when you really are being a good friend to them and trying to they still they're they've been through so much. It takes so Wow, you have to get a private eye. Just how you're a private eye.
Speaker 4: If y'all you're not going to get to know her right away. No, that's like you said.
Speaker 1: She's very sweet, but she's.
Speaker 2: Guarded and she has been through a lot. And the thing with Goochet that I do understand obviously is we're on the show together. We all know each other in passing, but we're trying to get to know each other. Now, Malaysia, did you watch Basketball Wives?
Speaker 3: I did, but I wasn't too into it, and so I wish I would have because I lost a good friend because I didn't know too much about Basketball Wives.
Speaker 4: Well, a soul call is.
Speaker 3: Supposed to be a good friend, we're talking about that lage chime. But anyways, I wasn't that into basketball wives. Look, Carlos layd Jesus, he's gonna be calling.
Speaker 4: Me aufter with y'all. Try to do what he's gonna call me after us. I know you're gonna call so and this. God damn you too. You have a good friend, Okay, I'm adhd. So I'm really not a TV girl. I'm really not. You know that you're not at all, Not at all, y'all.
Speaker 3: I don't know anyone. I always have the TV off. I like to meet you and just if I like you and I feel it, it's authentic. I don't watch TV.
Speaker 4: I hardly if you ain't.
Speaker 3: God damn Beyonce, Michael Jordan, I don't really probably even know you, okay, and don't be offended, but I probably don't. Seriously, I don't real our Calos king you know.
Speaker 1: Well, honey at this point, so what do you think about Malaysia? Then?
Speaker 4: Now let me tell you. Malaysia gives me.
Speaker 3: She's from La.
Speaker 4: She is. She gives me just such an LA girl. She's cute, she's calm, I love a little voice.
Speaker 3: She's always like, no, well you gotta let her open up, and she gives me she's gonna tell you how she feels.
Speaker 4: I love her lamb and it seemed like, oh no, what. I didn't like one thing about Malaysia. I didn't like.
Speaker 3: I felt she was too offensive when Kristal was telling her how the princess chick was coming at her. But I love that she came back and apologized. Yes, don't you think she was too offensive?
Speaker 4: At first? It's like, girl, wait a minute, Malaysia's I don't invite me to not this like girl, calm down. But I like Malaysia every time I see her. She's a sweetheart. She's very la.
Speaker 3: She gives me like she would tell your ass are so proper and cute like bull. Now, well, I don't want you over hear your breath smells like she just give me just like bitch?
Speaker 4: What did you just tell me? All?
Speaker 1: Well, Williams once, So there you go.
Speaker 4: Okay for real. I'm glad that she's dating. It was nice to see her dating the.
Speaker 3: Guy and a lot of outfit But Malaysia, I like you kind of with your a little more fitted clothes on.
Speaker 4: I ain't like that suit on you too much.
Speaker 1: Which which other Chanelle.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's that was intro, isn't it? That wasn't Chanelle chanell story.
Speaker 3: That she was cute, but I just like her showing her little body and cute and just Malaysia is a cute yell.
Speaker 4: The wait, that was intro. I think that's the story. That was that if they weren't even know Chanelle's no I met, I met the sushi war was that it was? It was Chanelle inspired like you said, but it was etro.
Speaker 6: I want to say, okay, I'll be I'm about a fashion girl, so okay, and I can.
Speaker 3: Relate to Malaysia as well, like she's guarded as well. She gives me that she's guarded protecting her feelings. She's been through a lot, she has trust issues. The girls need to do therapy. They're gonna have to do therapy because I feel like a lot. Seriously, you're gonna have to do therapy because they definitely need some therapy. They've all been through a lot, they have, and they got to just one thing I love it's refreshing is that they argue.
Speaker 4: They make up. It's not so dark, you feel me.
Speaker 3: It's like they're trying its somebody in the group trying to put them back together, or they're at least listening.
Speaker 4: And I do love that. It was like, dangy okay, because sisters do that.
Speaker 3: We're gonna argue, we're gonna get mad, We're gonna take a little break and come back together.
Speaker 4: Hey, this is what you did. This is what I felt that. So I love that, Carlos.
Speaker 3: I love It's just refreshing how your girls are just definitely they're being true girlfriends, like a sisterhood.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, And I wanted that for them too, especially because look, you know, I definitely wanted to show that you can know each other on a surface level, but work towards getting to know each other deeper. And you're gonna have listen, when you get five girls together, something's going to happen.
Speaker 1: It's just that that's just life. But I like the fact that they.
Speaker 2: Find themselves always coming back around. Like you said, I was shocked that Crystal Malaysia made up so fast.
Speaker 3: I love that though I was like, okay, there you go, Like Hugh, you know, I've experienced, but people are just so angry and just so mad. It's like when they made it, now they're gonna fall out again. I'm sure they are, but at least just try and come back around to it, because it's not that serious.
Speaker 4: It's not that serious.
Speaker 2: No, And did you think Doctor Princess was purpose fully trying to shade Crystal when she said do you a kind of loose?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I mean that was just yeah, that was not calls for her. It was like, come on that, doctor Princess, not damn. And then I think the loose I think Crystal is so used to everybody's trying to say she's a whrror. I building so many different She's not Princess who was a Crystal Her defense is up anybody that said, hohoor prostitute, you dated my boyfriend.
Speaker 4: They've just been coming at her. So she's like, leave me to hell along.
Speaker 3: I can't help cause my ass fan all y'all mean, won't me like I'm red. You know, they won't read motherfucker big booty.
Speaker 4: So she's like, y'all leave me to hell a long and she might be a freak. What's up? Sign, Jemini got way, let me, let me, let me think about this.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, Marlowe, I gotta find.
Speaker 3: Out Crystal Sign might be a Gemini or a scorpio or something freaky. But just leave the girl alone with y'all, just so her defense is already up.
Speaker 4: Like, stop judging me from what you've heard. Get to know me, and I get it.
Speaker 1: So Scorpios and Geminis are freaks.
Speaker 3: Scorpios, geminis, virgos are undercover freaks and they come off classy, but they're.
Speaker 4: Freaks as well. What's your sign I'm a Libra, then you're a freak too.
Speaker 3: Have you been with libra scorpios, virgos who else?
Speaker 4: I'll say legos are freaks too.
Speaker 1: Have you ever been with a Libra? Man?
Speaker 4: Libra man? I talked to him before he put a track on my car when I used to Bartend.
Speaker 3: Yes, bitch, oh lord Jesus, because I went to a dealership or something for the car and it's like, it's a track on your car.
Speaker 4: I'm, oh, my god, a Libra. Y'all some sneaky motherfuckers.
Speaker 3: Marlow, that's crazy, very crazy, because think about it, I'm gonna Querry and he can't really get He wanted to know who I really am. You know, we don't tell everything about us, so I guess he said, shit, I'm gonna find out myself and put a damn track on my car.
Speaker 1: Yes, well, I will say things about labor men we are of nosy?
Speaker 4: Yes, oh, tell me about your nose? You think we freaking know that youse have list just so you know? So I get away with it by.
Speaker 1: You know, because of my job.
Speaker 6: But that is so a while A tracker, damn tracker on my car, La, Yes, yes, okay, so as we as you're seeing these relationships on fold, like you saw last night's episode, Goshet calling Princess low and all those things, where would you like to see these ladies end up?
Speaker 1: Are you enjoying the show?
Speaker 4: Do you like the cast?
Speaker 1: Do you think there should be additional people added to it? And if so, who are they?
Speaker 4: Child? Oh, I'm loving the show. I'm loving that Princess was in Dilla. Sh'all. How the hell y'all got to feel in a store? Bitch, I'm jealous. Don't get being ghitto because y'all gonna be canceled and not be able to When I saw that, I'm like, yeah, ship, that was it was hard to get into by the way, I know it was, But guess what you did it? You got in because it's hard, you know, it's hard to get in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they don't. They don't improve reality cameras.
Speaker 4: No, and to do that. That was major. Major. When I saw that, I was like, Okay, Carlos got into a damn to the Parker stores.
Speaker 3: Baby all, Princess, Oh, Princes, that's what I'm saying, Princess, that's why the girls be like, you're that girl, Like, don't let these bitches think that.
Speaker 4: I mean, I get it, Princess.
Speaker 3: You don't want to come off cocky like that because she doesn't give me she's cocky like.
Speaker 4: That, but she definitely has it. Somebody got in her ear and was like, all right, start putting the peddic to the mellow. Baby. I'm loving where the girls are. I want them to stay getting to know each other.
Speaker 3: I want them to stay respecting each other, like just taking time to really to meet a really the one.
Speaker 4: Y'all got to take is hilarious or y'all just keep her to me? Could just bat you crazy? I love her. I clicked the style to Mika's just oh ge, you just gotta know it is. But it look Carlos that girl talking to me.
Speaker 3: Oh, I got to get a coaster to your ass down. She's getting the damn coastal.
Speaker 4: With the Budberry top and everything all life, She's getting her coaster. I'm like, Lord, have mercy, And who was that that was sitting there? To my no, that was my Okay, Tamika, I wait too much? Do you hear me too much?
Speaker 2: And it's funny because every time your name comes up, the fans be like, I just want to see Marlow at Tamika in a scene together because this is what they said, Marlow that don't know it was going to be a go good or go bad, and they're they just like Barlow.
Speaker 1: Tamika can either be the best of friends or the worst of enemies.
Speaker 3: But the interview with them with me coming there would be so good as in it is just be light and airy because it's not we don't have a pass together of like bitterness.
Speaker 4: Like even though your girls they go at it.
Speaker 3: It's still light and it's just like I said earlier, just girl, I would laugh at me, Tamika, shit is funny to me.
Speaker 4: I would just laugh curs. I asked. I'm like, no, let me tell you what else was funny. I'm skipping all over the day I don't.
Speaker 3: Remember when you goot share her mine at the park and she's like, yeah, you got on the diamonds.
Speaker 4: She's you got on them floats it I'm glad you got on them floating. Tomika had to laugh. The ship was so funny to Meka, bust I laughed because you didn't like she I think she took them off too? Did she take them? Thank God? So good? It was.
Speaker 3: So it was like, well, we're missing the laughing and they both going at it, but it.
Speaker 4: Still was fun moment. It was light and incury.
Speaker 1: But that's what I love about this show.
Speaker 2: The figure is this you could you could throw shade and the fact that this and I don't think people call this the fact that Goshet to Mika had that moment and Goshet was still invited inside to Mika's house cause they know it's.
Speaker 3: Not going to go below the belt like that. And when you get below the belt so far, it's like, okay, you got it back off. It's still she invites you to your home and she takes them like it wasn't nothing.
Speaker 4: Maybe like get over it.
Speaker 3: I had a bad day, bitch, you still my friend, because you know what Carlos with women. We put up with so much shit and even men too. A man to so ship with our mates when it comes to our girlfriend or friend. Oh I'm done with that bitch. You ain't this nigga didn't dog you out and she on you eight hundred times. How you done with your friend?
Speaker 4: You call me? You ain't done with your dydn' dog you out for ten years. So it's like, I love that. I love that about them. She still can't. But to me, he was trying to get that podcast going. She was looking at the bigger picture. Those bot past. That was okay. I said, that is Caddy prayer for real. Those are like bitch, we did not talk. I need an extra check for this. My oh, sit was faddy though they had me brong.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Marlowe, you have been so good recapping Bold and Bougie with me.
Speaker 1: I would love for us to do this every week, Marlowe. If your schedule permits.
Speaker 3: Oh, Darling, it permits, because this is I'm like, I am locked in, I'm tuned in, so hey.
Speaker 1: Listen and they of this too. Marlow Is.
Speaker 2: You are such a supporter of your friends and I don't think you get a lot of props for that.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: Listen, I've known you for over ten years.
Speaker 2: You have bought me birthday gifts you have You're so giving, and the fact that you're like, look, you have this new show.
Speaker 1: I want to support you. I saw that, you know.
Speaker 2: Marlow said, Oh yeah, bitch, I saw you tweeted Marlowe's I guess it, like Marlow, they watch your bud in boujie.
Speaker 1: I mean you are available, y'all.
Speaker 4: Look are y'all saying Marlowe need to be all? I said, look at this motherfucker. Oh well, I guess she is available. And you know I catch everything right? You are available? Right? I call them, y'all. I'll tell yeah, bitch, I say what she is available. I won't listen. I want the haptess and the rage jobson No Ballow called me.
Speaker 1: I called Marlow and she said, yeah, bitch, I saw your tweet talk about I'm available. You shady bitch.
Speaker 4: Here I go. But you are available.
Speaker 3: She said, that's why you got to love you flows even man, it's like you're being honest.
Speaker 4: Ship.
Speaker 2: It is what it is, and it's what you said about this show too. It's not as funny it's not that serious. Even when I would recap the show about you, there's the thing about me. I always kept it to what I saw on the show. I don't talk about anything outside of it in front of it. It's always for the show. And that's why I wanted the world to know before me in I thank you, my sister. You have always supported me. You don't get a lot of recognition, but the way you support your friends, you really And I'm not saying that because you're here and you know me and you talk all the time you I've known. Listen, girl, I know, I know how much you support your friends and you don't get the public recognition for it. Not that you do it for those reasons, not that you not that you need it, but I want the world to know you are so giving.
Speaker 1: And you didn't say to me, like, girl, I got other things going on. I might to promote your shit.
Speaker 2: Bit with you said, girl, this show is good. I got you like, let's let's recap it. I'll do it like whatever, And I just want to say thank you. And I want the world to know the Marlow that I know. And I think after this recap, bitch, they no more well.
Speaker 4: I love you and that means a lot to me. Like you said, I just give from my heart. Carlos, I like to have a good time.
Speaker 3: I like to laugh, and I just feel that's why I've had to have a break from other places for a second.
Speaker 4: Because I felt people weren't getting to know me. And I want you to know that there's a lot more to Marlow than what you've seen for a decade. So I'm really a great person. I really am.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you are a little little lethal at times.
Speaker 4: It can well. I'm trying to work on that. I'm gonna get a media trainer.
Speaker 3: No, I don't want you to do that because I want yet went back at the media trainer.
Speaker 4: I how why did you say that like that? We love we love you for you? This is the thing, you know, how like when.
Speaker 1: You're at a certain place that you want to say things and you catch yourself.
Speaker 2: We just want you to catch her. Sometimes, Marlow, when with Mark look goes love.
Speaker 4: It's like.
Speaker 2: Marlow, Mike say, Carlos, I'm drowning, bitch, I'm about to.
Speaker 1: Cutch these holes out. I'm like Barlow.
Speaker 3: No, when I look back, I don't say nothing because I'm just gonna Christy, it's just out there.
Speaker 4: I'd be like, I just want to laugh and have fun and be light shade and keep it moving.
Speaker 3: It's like, God, Lee, why do we have to go so far? And I love that with the girls, they're not going too far. So I'm super excited here. Anytime you need me, definitely to recap because I'm tuned in.
Speaker 1: What can your hamp desk, my rain drops in the world support you there? Anything you want them to know?
Speaker 3: Baby, Definitely follow me, Follow glambit Up, Donate to glamb it Up, my nonprofit for girls that.
Speaker 4: Are in foster care. You know about that. I grew up in foster care and that's you're in jen of my heart.
Speaker 3: Stay tuned. I'm working on some great things. Change is always needed, so this is just my next chapter. So you definitely will continue to see me with Carlos and other places.
Speaker 4: I just stay tuned.
Speaker 1: Thank you for listening to Reality with the King.
Speaker 2: New episodes drop on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Share, comment, follow, and subscribe to Reality with the King.
Speaker 1: Wherever you get your podcast.
Speaker 2: Visit Reality Withtheking dot com and be sure to follow me at the Carlos King underscore on Instagram, Twitter, TikTok and Yes, Baby, my YouTube channel where you could get all of my visuals, baby, my expressions.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and don't forget Tweet me your thoughts and hot takes about.
Speaker 2: This episode using the hashtag reality with the King. Reality with the King is a production of Kingdom Rain Entertainment. It is produced by Sierra Spragley Rix An executive produced by me Carlos King, Kingdom Rain Entertainment, Baby