Speaker 1: Let's talk about sex, baby, Hello, my little sex pots, Welcome back to Sex Unlocked. Hello, Sally Carson. How we feel in today? Baby?
Speaker 2: We're feeling a little tipsy. We're in sane. We're in Europe for the first time ever.
Speaker 1: Who'd you go, Wes?
Speaker 2: You know, I came out here and I met some girlfriends. Okay, so we're having fun. Did you have you met any boyfriend? Y'all? I'm getting so many dms about Ghost?
Speaker 1: Oh and what do you do you reply? Things have progressed with sively? Yes, okay, so then tell me this. How does Ghost feel about us speaking about him incognito on the podcast.
Speaker 2: He loves it, he important, Yes, did.
Speaker 1: You learn how to blow his wiener? No?
Speaker 2: Because we haven't hooked up since the last time in Miami.
Speaker 1: I was like, if there's.
Speaker 2: One thing you can do for me, please don't watch Southern Charman, don't watch my podcast.
Speaker 1: He's like, Okay, I guess.
Speaker 2: We love a man that listen.
Speaker 1: You know, they usually do listen when you tell them to, like steer clear of something that could turn them off, Like the dudes that I date, They're like, I've never heard of the show that you're on. I'm like, actually, like this is going to work out perfectly.
Speaker 2: Watch it. That's how I feel.
Speaker 1: No, I don't like just remember me because I feel like I take on this like different kind of energy when I'm doing the podcast and when I'm filming the show that like, maybe I'm just blind to the fact that that's me all the time, and I make my felt self feel better by saying like, that's not me all the time. So I guess it just depends on who you are.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it is it does it is us. I'm like, Okay, maybe you should watch it and you should listen because this is who I am.
Speaker 1: That's true. And then there are times where I watch myself on TV, like certain scenes and I'm like, damn, I'm looking pretty good. I wish I wouldn't have told them not to watch exactly. I want to read you this I this DM that we got because it's so cute. Karina Christy said, I just listened to two episodes, and as a GIRLI who has been dating for a year coming out of a twelve year relationship, I'm living for this podcast in youtob normalizing women dating whoever, whenever, having rosters, having fun, I feel seen in the best way. Doesn't that make you happy?
Speaker 2: I've gotten so many dms about people that are just like I love listening to you in La La. It makes me feel seen, it makes me feel like normal, and I love that, Like it makes me feel good because like it first. You know, obviously, my parents don't love me having a sex podcast. My sisters too, because I kind of live under a rock. But when I get dms like that, I'm like, Okay, we're helping people at the same time, it's having fun, you know, like we're doing God's work, doing God's work. Wait, when you told your parents you had a sex podcast coming out?
Speaker 1: What was there?
Speaker 2: My mom? Oh, she's like she she they don't care, like right, but you're kind of like, are you gonna regret this one day? It was my sister that started the whole thing. Okay. She's like, what about your kids?
Speaker 1: And I'm like, my kids, I hope they listen when they're sexually active so I can help them have good sex for the rest of their life.
Speaker 2: And I'm also like, I even have a boyfriend my kids. What are you talking about kids for?
Speaker 1: This feels like a little cart before the horse exactly.
Speaker 2: I don't know about this, and then my dad's was dying. She was My dad was like, where can we listen? And I was like, Dad, you don't want to listen to this?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no, Dad, I don't listen.
Speaker 2: And then I was like why and I was like, dad, it's a sex podcast. And his girlfriend goes, well, we have sex, and I was.
Speaker 1: Like, no, she can listen. She sounds funny. She was the dad needs to like keep out. My mom like fully shamed me last night, but not even for like having sex. She like tapped into this weird zone of like the caliber of men, and I was like, Mom, first of all, like offensive, because if you were. She was talking about one guy specifically that she was like, well, I looked him up. I was like, Mom, let me let me be very fucking clear with you. If a man that I'm dating his mama were to look me up, she would look at him and say, what are you doing? Okay, So the judgment is not okay, it's not cool. I know him. This guy is not going to be my husband, my boyfriend, come around my kids. I was like at this point, like I don't care about the caliber of man. If the guy who decided to park his RV down the street from my house is sexy. You'll catch me in that RV because right now I don't fucking ca and that's okay. I have needs. I want to be mentally disconnected, and when the time comes for me to tap in emotionally and mentally, I'll look for a good guy who checks all the boxes.
Speaker 2: Until then, no one fucking judges me, fucking judge you, especially your moment. My mom loves the judge me, and moment.
Speaker 1: It's like, girl, please stop, because I already have enough judgment out there. Like I step on to record a podcast or film a show and the cast is judging me, and then the audience gets to judge me here at home, Like I don't want to be judging.
Speaker 2: Let yourself be yourself and do whatever you want, and like you don't need the people that are like personally in your corner judging you.
Speaker 1: No, just be supportive unless it's like a terrible, terrible, terrible des right, But like I'm pretty I'm pretty fucking on point. Im not saying the mistakes won't be made the moment. Let's just say I was like parading these men through my house and my kids are here, like, definitely sit me down and check my ass. Yeah, but until then, let me just like to live man live. It's been a lot and Erica Jane told me You're never gonna be hotter than you are right now. And I'm looking at myself and I can slowly but surely see the decline. So you know what, I looked better yesterday than I did today. I'm not wasting one fucking moment.
Speaker 2: I love the eric Jane told you that. That's amazing.
Speaker 1: By the way, I do need to pull it together for this podcast. I just worked out and I'm I'm girl, I haven't worked I need to like get sexy for this podcast. You can't be talking about sex looking like a bum bitch. You look hot.
Speaker 2: You always look hot.
Speaker 1: Thanks baby?
Speaker 2: Do you tell me you guys too? Like my guy friends have slid into my ideas being like set me up with La La.
Speaker 1: If only they can see me now. I like showing people how bad it could get though, you know, like you show up. I'm a firm believer of if you if you meet a dude, hit him on the FaceTime without makeup on like a few times so he knows just how bad it could get.
Speaker 2: I love that this isn't gonna be good for the podcast because I'm about to be fucking wifed up by Ghost.
Speaker 1: I know that's okay, it's gonna.
Speaker 2: Be a minute, it's gonna be a little while, but like, I still haven't learned how to suck his dick.
Speaker 1: There are so many experiences that you're gonna have with him. And this podcast is not just for like the woman who's out single, you know, ready to mingle. It's like also for like the married woman who wants to keep her relationships spicy and like, what can I do with my husband of fifteen years? Is balls to like make it different.
Speaker 2: I think that like Ghost is the most in saying like he's so sexual, I get embarrassed. And when I'm talking him on the phone, I'll be with my friends and I'm on the phone and he goes, all right, think of me when you touch herself later and I'm like, WHOA, where did that come from?
Speaker 1: But I'm so turned on right now. That's hot.
Speaker 2: I love it. That is really hot hot. And he told me, he was like, what do you say? The other day? So my flight got delayed from the Hampdens coming home last weekend and ghosts.
Speaker 1: You wore brown sweatpants, right, I did?
Speaker 2: In case I sh myself, I'm just kidding. But he got on the train and came all the way to the JFK to hang out with me for literally like just forty five minutes, and like to give me, Oh.
Speaker 1: My god, does your vagina shooting diamonds or something like? How you getting them on a train to kick it for forty five minutes.
Speaker 2: I mean, He's like, when everyone finds out who I am, You're gonna have a ring on your finger And I'm like, whatife.
Speaker 1: Hell, mister ghost wife me up, Poppy. Yeah, I'm so happy for you.
Speaker 2: I know I love him, you do. I shouldn't have said that I think I have love for him. I think I do.
Speaker 1: Here's the stages. I have love for you. I love you, I'm in love with you all three different things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I love him.
Speaker 1: That's the best feeling in the world. But also, you know you got it bad. Yeah, Sally, I'm actually really happy to hear about it. So do you think if he said to you tomorrow, Ghost was like I really want to be exclusive, you would have a hard time letting go of the men you've been hooking up with, Like would it be easy to stop for him?
Speaker 2: Oh, you're in it hard and I know, like I'm so scared, Like it makes me really really scared because I'm I'm scared he's gonna hurt me. But that's just me being me, yeah, because I have really bad trust issues. But I mean he already told me, like he told me he was like after Spain, after a Spain trip, Like I want to lock you down, and I'm like, wait, I'm already kind of down to you without even knowing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the heart, the heart's locked in.
Speaker 2: It's a lot and I haven't but I really have not felt this way in a very, very long time.
Speaker 1: Can I come in and burst your love bubble because I'm wounded and scared. He's got to prove himself a little harder before you get rid of your roster. I got rid of my roster for a man. And let me tell you, the love bubble pops after three months, maybe four if you're lucky. Okay, they need to step up, show up, and do not get rid of that roster until you are one hundred percent certain that like this could go somewhere. The biggest mistake I ever made, and now this boy has worked his way back into my world. And let me tell you something, he's going to have a root awakening when he realizes shit ain't going to be like it used to be. A buddy, I've got a roster, and now you're just added to it. You're not the number one. You're not for a string, buddy. Anyway, that's just my woundedness. You're probably fine. I'm not the same. I can't get rid of my roster. But until he's like and we're going to talk, we're all going to talk through it. And you should make a list of like the green flags and red flags as you guys continue.
Speaker 2: Every woman needs to know that because I've done the same where I've cut every man off and I have like totally committed myself to someone and then he played me, and I was like, damn, yeah, no, I don't even have anyone to snuggle tonight after you just played me. I know it's awful.
Speaker 1: Get rid of the roster was like gut wrenching because when my heart got broken by this guy, I didn't even have anyone to call, Like you just said, I just start from scratch.
Speaker 2: I hate we don't like startings from scratch unless you're in Europe.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, well then it's a it's a once you leave the country, whole different game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we can start from scratch and from.
Speaker 1: Scratch all right. The number one question that came in from listeners is around how to give a great blowjob? Hands are no hands?
Speaker 2: I like hands, you gotta do hands.
Speaker 1: I the no hand thing. I think like if you're videotaping it, like it might look cool like a circus act where you're like.
Speaker 2: Oh like look, no hand, no hands to me, like.
Speaker 1: The hands so weird.
Speaker 2: I don't think that's enjoyable. Is it for them? I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't have a dick, but well, this is how I think of it. When a guy is just using his mouth, it's like cool, but like slip a finger in, like that could be fun. Maybe I just never thought of it that way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, someone's going down on me, I'm like, put your fucking fingers in me right now exactly.
Speaker 1: So it's like this is cool, but like that would be cooler. Yeah, I think hands.
Speaker 2: Do you ask hands? Handwait?
Speaker 1: Tell me hands hands down?
Speaker 2: Girl?
Speaker 1: Do you ask what he likes or go for it?
Speaker 2: No, youre just go for it. Yeah, for it. I don't like, I'm not like, what do you prefer before I go down?
Speaker 1: Excuse me?
Speaker 2: What would you like? Number one? Number two? Number three?
Speaker 1: Bitch, this ain't in and out. There's no option.
Speaker 2: No, I'm doing my thing down there. If you don't like it, pull me off.
Speaker 1: What was your first blowjob?
Speaker 2: Like? I actually remember mine.
Speaker 1: So vividly. Okay, tell me about it.
Speaker 2: I had a four loco yeah before before their ingredients had changed. Okay, it was like those are your stuff? Yeah, it was the it was the green and red one, the like watermelon something excellent choice. And it was like it was like my senior year of high school. Okay, And like I remember him him being taking his swim trunks off because we were at the pool at night, at some solic chlorine deck someone's house. He was like house sitting or something, and I was like, what am I supposed to do with that? I had intimidated, no idea what to do, zero, So I just.
Speaker 1: Put your mouth.
Speaker 2: It just started like looking at Yeah, it was like weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, mean he was probably and he probably wasn't very experienced with blowjobs. He's like, there's just great. I had my I gave my first blowjob to my high school boyfriend we had finally slept together. I was seventeen, and I remember saying to him like, I know that we've had sex, but like, I'm never giving you a blowjob. And I only said that because I didn't know how. And then my two friends who were two and three years older than me, who were like obviously sexually active and experienced, they were like, we're going to teach you how to give a blowjob, and we went and got these those like minute made frozen push pop face or like this big and fucking girthy and they taught me with that a little unnecessary for that big, but it prepped me for the future. And then I gave him one, and after that it was like, oh, okay, this is fun. And because I felt comfortable with him after that first moment, it was like, well, experiment with the balls. Now, let's gargle, let's use pop rocks, let's do this like weird shot rocks. Yeah, so it hurts like while you're giving it it like it like, so you've done that creates like a little popping. Yeah I wouldn't. I'm not that fun now though, do you like it. We were really kinky and freaky and obviously seventeen. Yeah, so like Jack Rabbits. Yeah, I used to like put ice in my vagina. I used to let him pee on me in the shower, like we were fucking.
Speaker 2: That came later for me. I think that the pink, you know, all, like the freakiness, like I think in high school, I was just I didn't know what was going on, but was it?
Speaker 1: But it was probably not with like your boy Like this guy was like my first real boyfriend. We were together all day, every day. My parents let him have sleepovers. Okay, say y'all, we're just like experimenting together. Oh yeah, we were having the time of our life.
Speaker 2: I can't belave the pop rocks for some reason. I'm stuck on the pop rocks.
Speaker 1: That was like I think, and then they pop. Yeah, it creates just like a little tingle sensation. I guess I don't have a dick. I can only imagine that what it felt like in my mouth was just heightened on his people want to try it, try it with ghost he may like it.
Speaker 2: Ghost sick. I've never done that because we don't know.
Speaker 1: Before you get rid of your roster and say that you're in love with him, You're gonna need to put your mouth down there.
Speaker 2: I know, I know, I know. I think I haven't done any research because I hadn't had any intention of seeing him. So before I see him next, I'm going to do research. Yeah, do some research. I think that's a good idea. Yeah, I just need like if anyone's listening that has a boyfriend that has an uncircumcised dick, damn me dm us. We would love to know how to do that thing, So like where to put that? What I do?
Speaker 1: Oh, you're gonna get We're gonna get hold of dms. I can't wait to read them. Swallow or a spit or do you quickly sit on it when he's about to bust a nut?
Speaker 2: I am not a spitter. Oh she swallows. She either swallows or it's it's going somewhere else.
Speaker 1: You know. It's an excellent like if you're if you're struggling with your skin. I prefer that they do it on the face because I use it as like a little bit.
Speaker 2: Of a moisturrider.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like just like a quick little face treatment. Yet I don't sleep in it. I recommend washing it off with like a warm, delicate wash cloth. After I used to be a swallower and then after I got pregnant and had my baby, I don't have the best gag reflex. And for a minute it freaked me out because I couldn't use my tongue scraper without gagging. And my friend was like, it's a different texture. You're like putting metal into your mouth with a tongue scraper. And so then when I gave a blowjob, I was like, Okay, this actually is very different. I'm not gagging as much as I thought i would. But once that texture enters my mouth, I'm like, it won't go down. It won't go down.
Speaker 2: I feel like I taste it more if I like go through the process of spinning, of spinning, I'm like, I do it like a like a shot. Oh yeah, Okay, sometimes I have like good days and bad days. I'm like, sometimes I can take a tequila shot or like you know, and some days I can swallow comments some days I can't. In the veins on the day, okay, like right now, I don't think I could because I'm a little nauseous.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we got bubble guts. We got bubble guts. Buzzed on my tiny when I'm feeling solid.
Speaker 2: Never spit though, Like if it's like I'll tell him beforehand. I'm like, if you're about to come, just like pull out my test. Yeah, go my face, put it in me.
Speaker 1: See you're because where am I? That's my thing too, is the swallowing is much easier because once it's in my mouth, then I've got to run to a scene it's not and then it's just sitting in my mouth.
Speaker 2: Sitting in your mouth.
Speaker 1: But I've heard it whitens your teeth. Maybe i will let it sit in my mouth, give.
Speaker 3: It a little swish and brust your teeth with it, right, do do ic tag during a BJ.
Speaker 1: No, but I will say kind of hot. Here's where I'm at with it. Tell me when a guy is down there, if he looks up at me, I don't like that.
Speaker 2: I don't look at me.
Speaker 1: Don't look at me, So I prefer to not look at them either. Like when I'm down there, it's just me and I'm dragging up.
Speaker 2: From personal experience.
Speaker 3: Right, it looks a little funky, it's a little too high up.
Speaker 1: I'm like, are your eyes are you seizing or are you trying.
Speaker 2: To me, and he was like aggressively, like staring into my eyes, and I like, it's never happened to me before. So I was like low key turned on, but at the same time I was like you and yeah, I didn't know what to do. I was like stop, I have a double chant, like please stop looking at me.
Speaker 1: I know, I know, I already start with my jawline. I'm like, don't look out, don't look up.
Speaker 2: I was like, job, that's our job, Like you're not just look.
Speaker 1: How long is too long to be down there? Are you into? Like six? Six nine, y? Like how long are you there before you switch positions? I don't like a sixty nine that I used to be into it.
Speaker 2: I don't want to agree with you.
Speaker 1: I don't like that my asshole is so exposed.
Speaker 2: It's like either in their fucking nose or on their chin.
Speaker 1: I don't like that. I don't want to six.
Speaker 2: I don't like that either. I don't like that either.
Speaker 1: Maybe with like my person when I'm married and it's like fuck it whatever, but like for the most part, like I'll just focus and then you can focus.
Speaker 2: But I feel like if if you're going down on me, like how long is too long. You gotta you gotta do it until I finish.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you something. There is one guy where like I would give up the sex just to have him. I'll sit there for twenty five minutes. Oh he knows that he goes.
Speaker 2: I mean, I like everything across us, but he knows what he's doing with his man.
Speaker 1: And her kitten are smitten.
Speaker 2: Oh no, selling, No, we didn't have anybody. I'm still here in my York doing my thing.
Speaker 1: Do your thing until.
Speaker 2: We're gonna fat. We're gonna figure it out. Like I'm gonna come on this podcast and I'm gonna be sobbing one day, and I'm gonna because I don't trust me.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think he's gonna I don't think he's gonna break your heart.
Speaker 2: He definitely has the potential too.
Speaker 1: It also has the potential to be the love of your life and make babies. But you guys need to keep having sex because that's what the podcast is about.
Speaker 2: I don't think that's gonna be an the shame with them.
Speaker 1: What is your favorite position and any positions you won't do.
Speaker 2: There's no positions I won't do. I'll always try anything, same, same, but I personally love to be on top because like, I know my angle and I can make myself come really fast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I may break your dick in the process, but it's okay.
Speaker 2: So I'm getting mine, you might not get yours.
Speaker 1: There are girls who have a g spot inside, like I have to have the rubbing on the outside and penetration, Like I can't just come based off of.
Speaker 2: Like hold on, people can come up with penetration inside. Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: I have a lot of friends who can. I'm like that. I have one girlfriend who told me that she can come if she gives a blowdrop to the perfect.
Speaker 2: Dick without touching it.
Speaker 1: Isn't that crazy without touching it? Yeah, that's weird wild. I would love to get her on the podcast Bag of Fun. That's crazy, Like because of the way it hits the back of your throat, Lola, your whole body is connected.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I don't.
Speaker 1: I think we need to have a scientist and a doctor on as well, because I don't.
Speaker 2: Know if that's entirely blow jobs are you given? Because I want to give the same because mine are like can this be done? Now? I'm kidding it's a job.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I used to be so into it, and I'm like, I mean it turns me on sometimes, but not that much.
Speaker 1: Are you the type to pee right away after sex to avoid a UTI?
Speaker 2: Not really, I'm sometimes you get those a lot. No, I've never I've had one UTI. I'm more so like east infection really, which is annoying, but like that's.
Speaker 1: Even as of right now, I've been good. I think you should wipe yourself off after.
Speaker 2: I agree, but I mean, like I try to just because people say too. But sometimes I'm too tired. I'm like, I'm not getting up, clean me off, and I'm going too bad.
Speaker 1: And sometimes to go to the bathroom, there's a mirror in there, and I don't really need to see the aftermath of this, Like I need to keep in my mind what I look like after I've been freshly fucked, and that's just going to ruin everything. So I'll risk the UTI. Oh, I like, okay, there's two Do you send sexy photos to the roster?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: Do you send nudies to the roster?
Speaker 2: Now? I do send nudes, but it's to my like number one on the roster, So okay, ghosts is getting nudes, no one else is.
Speaker 1: And do you put your face in them.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Sometimes Vagina, Yeah is someone I trust. Get everything, baby, I'll send you a video. Yeah, there's no by you man.
Speaker 1: I sent photos to I sent him like full nude face Vagina was in there.
Speaker 2: I love taking sex and sexy nudes of myself. Oh they're best, the best. Like people threaten me, like people have thrown me, like I'm gonna leak your nuds, and I'm like.
Speaker 1: Do it, go for it? Please do I look hot?
Speaker 3: Do it?
Speaker 1: I'm begging you. I also sent one of just like tummy down with like my legs kind of spread and like hand touching myself. I sent that one, and then I he requested like a voice, like a voice memo of like what it sound like down there, when I was like wanted to hear, like, I guess you did it the we Of course I did. Of course I did. I would have set him whatever he wanted. And then when it went south, I deleted all of his nudes to me and kept all of my own because I'm like, I look so And that wasn't even the first thing to fire off of like please don't show anybody, like please show everybody.
Speaker 2: But here's the thing. Do you like nudes from man a man.
Speaker 1: Amen man Oh. With him, I we would like FaceTime and he would show me his peep and then I would ask for like pictures of like the dick print of like in his his little uh what do they call it, like his little briefly or such a turn off to me? Not if you like him not. I was upset, like I couldn't get my mind off of it. I would ask him to send me like four hundred a day. I'm like, you need to see it. I need to see it. If you just fire off a dick pic without me asking for it, we got a real problem.
Speaker 2: Okay, but if you like it, but if everything like I just think that like penises are not like the most attractive things in the world.
Speaker 1: I think really, you know, I really think they're like his was gorgeous, and I would like zoom in and do the like. I loved it. I was obsessed. In fact, I'm pissed off that now that my heart has healed, that I deleted them.
Speaker 2: You're deleted photos.
Speaker 1: Oh, I really worked hard to get them off of everything in photos cleared that went onto my laptop, my iPad.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's so funny. Gone if somebody sends me a I like, throw my phone across the room. I'm like, yeah, yes, an unsolicited dick pic. I will throw my phone across the room too, But if I'm asking for it.
Speaker 1: Let me see while you're in the face time where it's like on, I get the face, face, the lips, so like yeah, fucking hercules, ready to go. Yeah, it's fucking on. Do you have to watch porn every time you get off?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't either, but I have to think about stuff because it is in your mind too.
Speaker 1: It's all mental for me. Yeah, all mental. Do you prefer fingers or do you have to use a toy?
Speaker 2: Toy?
Speaker 1: I have to use a toy too. My forearms get tired.
Speaker 2: There's been desperate times when I'm traveling and I forget my vibrator. I gotta use the fingers. It's so hard for me, and my bas gets tired. I feel like I have carpal tunnel after one thousand. I hate it. But like lot, that's when porn comes into play, because that'll make it faster. That's true. Yeah, but that's very rare because I usually I usually take my vibrator wherever I am.
Speaker 1: Well, they have such cute ones now that are so easy to pack.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like the little Road, I don't know the great I don't think I have it with me. I think I forgot my own this trip.
Speaker 1: Actually, can I say something to you. I have a drawer that I probably have fifteen different toys in there right now. Do you feel like that's excessive or do you feel like that's normal?
Speaker 2: I think that it's normal for you because you probably get sent stuff. What did you buy all of them? That's the question because all the ones in my drawer, I have a lot, and they all were sent to me, so I didn't have a choice. But before that, like I had one that was dead. I couldn't find the charger. I had to use, like an electric toothbrush.
Speaker 1: You used an electric toothbrush.
Speaker 2: That's Ford times I'd say.
Speaker 1: That's fucking genius. You couldn't brush your teeth after that? What do you use? Toush got the toothbrus kept it. You kept the toothbrush as your vibrator and capt like dill, does you know my eggs?
Speaker 2: One of my exis was really into dildos, So I had one for a little while and it was like right and he just like wanted videos with it, so I did it for him, but he.
Speaker 1: Didn't use it on you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sometimes okay, but a secure man, I maybe just I'm a ver, greater girl throwing through like yeah, it actually got it if it wasn't for him.
Speaker 1: I have this dildo that has like a hook on the end that vibrates exact what you're talking about. Yeah, and it like also has like these beads that like goes in and out and it's like massaging of there while also like penetrating while also like vibrating like literally for a moment in time, I was like, this is a real problem. I will never have like human too human connection again if I continue using this. I had to stop. Sally, I was like, I I didn't get rid of it because I was like, I have to have self control, but I have to take a break because this is a real problem. I was the I'd be by.
Speaker 2: The pool and thinking about it.
Speaker 1: I think like, I'm just gonna go use it real quick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean that that happened so fast. It's like I could be feeling really good right now, I'm gonna go upstairs. But it's yeah, I mean, I really don't do it that often?
Speaker 1: Do you masturbate? Yeah, at this point in time, No, because I have a roster where like I don't really need to. But on days that like I'm not having actual sex, yes, like I'm I'm pretty into masturbating. Yeah, Like anytime I take a bath, we're ready to go. Oh locking the door.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just like It's like sometimes i feel like I don't think about it, and then I'll just be randomly laying in my bed and I'm like, oh, I should do that. Not got that's that little guy to my bedside table. I'm gonna I'm gonna play with them for a minute.
Speaker 1: That's what I do. I wake up. I'm like, I'm gonna take a little hit of the vape, yeah, and get out my rose and it's gonna be a good fucking end to the night, what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But I don't. I rarely think about it, which is kind of weird. I feel like we're having a lot of sex.
Speaker 1: Then I'm not like every day like sex and I have to get off every day in order for it to be like a solid week.
Speaker 2: I can't. I don't. I don't think the last time I got off was two weeks whenever. The last time I saw ghosts was Miami now this past weekend. Usually it's because it was shower sex. Shower sex is hard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I always get worried my little baby pinky toe is gonna get caught in the drain and rip off.
Speaker 2: What the fuck kind of drain do you have?
Speaker 1: Because that happened to me in junior high. I wasn't having sachs, but my toe did get going and I passed out and hit my head in the shower. I couldn't go to school.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. Yeah, I know, I love I mean, I love good shower sex, but not have my fucking toes getting caught the drain.
Speaker 1: Why why is the opening so big in this drain? That's insane. I don't think that's normal. I don't think that was a normal drain. What are you doing tonight? Are you doing anything tonight?
Speaker 2: I don't know yet. I have friends going like down to town, but town kind of shuts down at like eleven thirty.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you may just chill.
Speaker 2: So tail is really nice. I might just like go to the hotel more.
Speaker 1: Oh that's so fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's fun. It sounds like a cute night it is. Yeah, well all right, well have the.
Speaker 1: Time of your life.
Speaker 2: You didn't bring a vibrator, no, so I can't do that.
Speaker 1: Did you bring your your toothbrush?
Speaker 2: The toothbrush I brought the traveling toothbrush doesn't.
Speaker 1: All right, I'm gonna let you in on that. You can do what? How are the bathrobes there?
Speaker 2: What do you want? And I just thought about something. The shower head comes off. We're good.
Speaker 1: There you have, we're s You can also if you have, like soft sweats, just something you roll the bath robot, put the bath mate down. Here's here's the here's the bathroom kneel. I've been desperate too, bitch. I've been desperate too. Fingers kitting me. No, it works, might try it today? Have you guys? Thank you for listening to another episode of Sex Unlocked with myself and Sally Carson. We're gonna catch you guys next week. Love you bye, Hi, I love you guys,