Speaker 1: Well, we'll come in.
Speaker 2: To your.
Speaker 3: Gonna way against as saying you a conscious cuse will.
Speaker 1: Be entire high and if you want a little banging, I come along. That's where you should be focused.
Speaker 4: Don't take the bait and talking about migrant crime or carjackings with the things that actually don't matter to that many.
Speaker 2: Americans, lots of Republican cities in town struggling with crime. Everybody is across the country always. Crime has always been part of our history.
Speaker 3: I want to say all of them, every genocide enabler, look at this room's mother.
Speaker 4: We're going anywhere.
Speaker 1: Freedom is back in style.
Speaker 5: Welcome to the revolution.
Speaker 1: Coming.
Speaker 4: To your.
Speaker 1: Going away against us and saying you a conscious aunt. The New Sean Hennity Show more I'm the scenes, information on freaking news and more bold inspired solutions for America. I thank you Scott Shannon, thanks to all of you for being with us. Write down our toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of the program. It is eight hundred and ninety four one Sean if you want to join us. Fireworks on Capitol Hill today, Senate Committee and Robert F. Kennedy Junior, and we do have some Health News it is no longer going to be mandatory in my free state of Florida to give vaccinations to your kids. It was a he's a medical doctor. He's also the senator from the great state of Kansas. Roger Marshall. Senator Marshall was at this hearing with Health and Human Services Secretary Kennedy, and he went through in eighteen months. You may not know this, your children are given seventy six shots, immunizations, jabs. He was calling them, I'm sorry by the time they're eighteen, not eighteen months. And he's concerned obviously about the interaction of these vaccines. I learned things watching this hearing that I'd never known before that a lot of the vaccinations, like for example, Senator Kennedy was talking about hepatitis A, hepatitis B. You know, only one and seven million children ever have any issues in involving hepatitis A or B. Now you don't want it, you don't want to get it, but it's part of the vacciny vaccine regimen that people have. You know, a lot of this comes down to philosophy and ideology. I am a big believer that you as a parent, you as an individual, you should make informed health decisions for you and your children and your family and as nobody else's damn business. And for those of you out there post COVID that put any faith, hope trust in the government on issues involving your health, I think you're being rather naive. That's my own personal opinion. But do whatever you want. All throughout the COVID nineteen pandemic, I was being pressured constantly, what is your status? I never was. I would have very willingly told people my status, if you will, but once they were insisting that I tell people, I'm like, no, none of your business. I believe in medical I believe in medical privacy. It's really none of your business. Nor would I tell people what to do. And there was pressure brought to bear on me in this show and my TV show that I tell people that they need to get vaccinated. Meanwhile, I'm not a medical doctor. I don't know anything about people's current medical condition. I don't know anything about pre existing conditions they they have. I don't know anything about comorbidities they may have. I don't know about other risk factors that I would not know about or be privy to, you know, But they told us and they made representations that turned out to be completely and utterly false. If you get the JAB, you're not going to get COVID false, if you get the JAB, you're not going to infect other people. False. You know, nobody cared to even listen. And actually he got excoriated at some at different points. Uh, Doctor Robert Malone, he created the technology that allowed for the creation of m RNA vaccinations, and we had them on this program many times, had them on TV, and we had other doctors on that believed, for example, in a protocol if you tested positive like hydroxychloroquin for example, numerous studies post COVID have shown that if you did in fact take it early, it did repeatedly show up in studies starting with the Henry Ford Hospital study that it did mitigate symptoms. And anyway, so things got very fiery on Capitol Hill today, and you know, this really comes down to a I guess, an ideological battle that we have. I do have this advice for all of you in my audience. It's not medically related, although it does include any advice that that the government might give you as it relates to your health. I suggest in the in the in a day and time when information and artificial intelligence exist, and information is available at your fingertips at any point of any given day, and as comprehensive information as you could ever want, need, or desire, that you inform yourself and not take the word of some some elected bureaucrat that may have a political agenda that you don't even know about. And this philosophically comes down to, you know, two schools of thought. I believe in the concept of limited government, greater freedom, less government intrusion into our DELI lives as much freedom as possible now to have that. You do need certain things from the government. You know, we do need a national defense. The world is a very evil place. We have the greatest best military on the face of the earth. And I don't care what show Vladimir putin President she and Kim Jong un, little rocketman, might put on. But I have faith and confidence and belief in our medical and our defense capabilities. And it's only going to get better under President Trump. I hope he's able to successfully build out a golden dome that may one day save millions of lives. Unfortunately, evil has always existed, it will always to continue to exist, whether we like it or not, but it's ideologically philosophically, there are so many people that look to the government to be their answer, and there are so many politicians that play on the fears of individuals. And this is where the whole ideology, philosophy promises of socialism, you know, always manifest itself in some way, shape, manner, or form. And it doesn't matter what name it's given at any given moment in time, Marxism, socialism, statism, Green New Dealism, it's all basically the same womb to the tomb, creative to grave. I mean, you look at the list of Green New Deal promises that that is pretty much redistribution. That is pretty much, you know, government controlled every aspect of your life, and there are people that want to put their faith, hope, and trust in government. We still live in a free enough country, although certain states, I would argue, have taken away a lot of your freedoms. But if you want to live free and you want to take control of your own life, my admonition, my suggestion, my advice if you will, is never depend on the government for anything. You know, how how is that government school system working in your small town or big city? How did all those Obamacare promises work out, Keep your doctor, keep your plan, and the average family will save twenty five hundred dollars a year. How did that work out for most of you? We're now at a point where premiums are up nearly three hundred percent nationwide. Millions of Americans lost their doctors, millions lost their plans, and forty percent of the country plus has but one Obamacare exchange option. And that's it. What happened with Social Security? They put the money in a lock box, right they did, and they squandered it, They spent it and is now headed towards insolvency and will need to be rescued. And the same with Medicaid, Medicare, all of these services. Again, your government makes promises, you want to believe them. I don't believe them. I don't trust them. I won't depend on them. And I urge all of you to take on that rugged individualist spirit it where you don't have the government safety net that really isn't a safety net anyway. You know the you know what they're going to give us, free government healthy food, and guaranteed childcare and guaranteed you know, preschool, and guaranteed government college, and and and guaranteed government job or the guaranteed government wage and a guaranteed government retirement plan, guaranteed guaranteed guaranteed and socialism. Every form, every name, every manifestation always ends the same way. Broken promises greater poverty by a long shot than where you started. And then you calculate how much freedom you gave up in the name of false security rather than living with the responsibility that goes along with freedom. And that is the ingenuity of the American people. And that is finding the talent that you were born with and finding a way to make money at the talents that you and the gifts that God gave you. That would be the ultimate you know, So to watch, let me play. We'll give you a preview of what we're going to do. At the bottom of this half hour, we'll have doctor Amendment Ozon. It got very, very contentious today. I'll give you one exchange, Ron Wyden telling RFK Junior that his positions on vaccines are indefensible. Listen.
Speaker 3: Dangerous respiratory viruses like RSV are on the agenda for the next advisory meeting. Countless parents have been awakened in the dead and night by a wheezing kid, gasping per forced to rush their little one to the er. There's no worse heart wrenching fear. The RSD vaccine offers these kids protection against the worst effects of the virus. But now it looks like you're on a crusade to make infants and babies more vulnerable to the terrible illness. That's what we're doing with the COVID changes.
Speaker 1: And please make your answer brief, mister Secretary.
Speaker 3: I've said a possession is indefensible.
Speaker 6: I think it's top Hungress has an investigating that committee for twenty three years because it is it is pervaded with conflicts of interest. Well we did is we got rid of the conflicts of interest. We put we deeply his size and put great scientists on it from a very diverse group.
Speaker 1: Let me call him very very pro vaccine. And they wouldn't let him finish a sentence almost the entire hearing, so he was getting frustrated. It was frustrating to watch it. But how stupid they are was on full display. Here's RFK Junior telling Widen who by he looked like himself, like he needs medical carry, look like a cadaver. To me, you know, telling him that you sat in that chair for twenty in twenty five years in chronic disease and our children went up to seventy six Listen, Senator.
Speaker 6: You've sent in that chair for how long twenty twenty five years while the chronic disease and our children went up to seventy six percent, and you said nothing.
Speaker 1: You never asked the question why it's happened?
Speaker 6: Why is this happening today for the first time in twenty years? But you've learned that infant mortality has increased in our country. Is not because I came in here, is because of what happened during the Biden administration that we're going to end.
Speaker 1: I mean, wow, pretty powerful. Then there's a medical doctor also GOP Kansas Senator Roger Marshall. Listen to what he says about the jab in vaccinations for kids by the time they're eighteen. What are your themes for.
Speaker 4: The CDC Is transparency? And I think when I hear you talk about transparency, I think part of that is sharing what you know, what the CDC knows with parents so that they can make decisions. Behind me, yeah, I know it's gonna be hard to see from there I can barely read it. This is the current CDC recommendations for vaccines for children. On dat number one, they get their first jab, a hepatitis vaccine. By the time they're eighteen months, they've had eighteen jabs. By the time they get to build up to vote, they have seventy six jabs.
Speaker 1: A lot of jabs now. Interestingly, prior to today's hearing, our friend Matt Towery over at Inside or Advantage did a survey and what they found is a majority of Americans believe they make America healthy again. Believe in these goals and these efforts, and believe it's way more effective than in the past. The majority approve of rfk's job and his performance. COVID shots are questions forty percent saying they know someone who claims harm from what was emergency authorization. And to finish the thought on, Robert Malone, who created the technology, said it was never designed for widespread use, never designed for children. It was a worst case emergency pandemic moment where maybe you'd give it to people sixty five and older or people with pre existing additions and co morbidities. Anyway, the goals, according to this poll and efforts are more effective than I've seen in the past. Fifty three percent say yes, you're the opinion of Robert Kennedy Junior fifty two percent disapproval of only thirty three percent on COVID vaccinations, How confident are you in their safety? I was surprised that this answer at fifty four percent, because I'm not at all none of that. They'd never lived up to the promises they made. Do you know a family or friend who encountered health problems and speculate they were a result of the COVID nineteen vaccination? Forty percent of people said yes. Now, we'll get into the explosive hearing coming up later in the program. We'll also get into the insanity of the crime debate that continues around the country. We have a lot to get to on that front, and we'll get to a lot of your calls today as well. Eight hundred and nine to four one Sean if you want to be a part of the program. I think JD. Vans had the ex post of the day. He said, when I see all these senators trying to lecture and gotcha Bobby Kennedy today, all I can think is you all support off label untested irreversible hormonal therapies for children, mutilating our kids and enriching big Farmer. You're all full of Adam Schiff and everyone knows it. Like wow, we'll get doctor Oz's reaction to that coming up as well. But just to finish my thought, to the extent possible, you have to be I would say, try to try to be as independent as you can in your life. And not believe government bureaucrats when they tell you the shot is going to prevent COVID. And not believe that Obamacare is going to save you twenty five hundred dollars a year and you keep your doctor and your plan, or not believe that Social Security and medicator in a lock box, or not believe that are our public schools are the best in the world when you know half the kids are not proficient and reading in a math. You know, don't trust the government when you have the liberty and freedom to be independent as possible if you take advantage of it, Doctor Oz is next by twenty five now till the top of the hour. Eight hundred and ninety four one, Shawn our number. If you want to be a part of the program, I'm asking all of you to go to Legacy box dot com slash Hannity right now this week, fifty percent off your order. You're going to get a box, Hannity. I'm getting fifty percent off a box. Yes, it's what you put in the box that is going to matter. You spend all this time your kids are born, You're taking videos, you're taking pictures, and you know, then they have their first steps, their first day at school. There, maybe their first holy communion, baptism, whatever it happens to be. All the way through graduation and marriage. All of these videotapes, all of the tapes, hamd quarter tapes, VHS tapes, film reels, photos that you've taken, negatives that you have are now literally vulnerable and fading away because of heat, moisture, and mold because you're stuck it in a box somewhere in your attic or your closet, or your basement or your garage. No, you can save these memories in perpetuity. They'll be hand digitized by Legacy Box. You can share it constantly with family members. You're gonna love it. Maybe you'll even get to see and hear from relatives that have passed on and how great would it be to see and hear their voices again. Also have the knowledge that your great great great great great great grandchildren will know what you look and sound like because it's saved in perpetuity. It's all hand digitized. Anyway, get fifty percent off your order today. Go to legacy box dot com slash Hannity Legacy box dot com slash Hannity Today. Before we get to my friend doctor Oz, I see AOC blasting Hakeem Jeffreys and Chucky Schumer for refusing to endorse Marxist Kami Mamdani in New York City. She's very concerned about it. This could be the beginning of the end for Chuck Schumer. If she primaries him, she will win in New York City in the state of New York. Also, get this, a California judge ruled that not hiring an illegal immigrant for a taxpayer funded job constitutes discrimination. Can't make that one up either. David Axelrod urging JB. Pritzker to shut up, stop complaining, and start cooperating with President Trump's crime crackdown. I guess fifty eight p bull shot and ate dead. You know, just didn't impress him all that much, which unfortunately is fairly predictable. Anyway, let's go back to the contentious hearing RFK Junior. I just read to you an insider Advantage poll. Most Americans by a wide margin are supporting RFK Junior fifty two percent approval rating only a thirty three percent disapproval rating. Most families, Forty percent of people said they've encountered friends or family members that believe that they have health problems as a result of the government promises about the COVID nineteen vaccination. I want to play Senator Roger Marshall, he's also a medical doctor from Kansas, and talk about all the immunizations that people get by the time they're eighteen.
Speaker 4: What are your themes for the CDC is transparency? And I think when I hear you talk about transparency, I think part of that is sharing what you know, what the CDC knows with parents so that they can make decision. Behind me, Yeah, I know it's gonna be hard to see from there, I can barely read it. This is the current CDC recommendations for vaccines for children. On dat Umber one, they get their first jab A hepatitis vaccine by the time they're eighteen months, they've had eighteen jabs. By the time they get to build up to vote, they have seventy six jabs.
Speaker 1: Now, the Free State of Florida, where I live, is now set to put an end to all vaccine state vaccine mandates, according to the state Attorney General and Governor Ron De Santis. In other words, giving people freedom and giving people choice, which I think is great. Now. It was a moment Robert F. Kennedy Junior. He was obviously getting frustrated. Democrats wouldn't let him talk, but he just nailed Ron White and listened to what he said to him.
Speaker 6: Senaity, you've said in that chair for how long, twenty twenty five years, while the chronic disease our children went up to seventy six percent, said nothing?
Speaker 1: You never asked the question why it's happening.
Speaker 6: Why is this happening today? For the first time in twenty years, you learned that infant mortality has increased in our country. It's not because I came in here. It is because of what happened during the Biden administration that we're going to end.
Speaker 1: Uh. Pretty powerful and maybe the most powerful comment was made by the Vice President J. D Vance, and he put it up on X. He said, when I see these senators trying to lecture and gotcha Bobby Kennedy today, all I can think is you all support off label, untested, irreversible hormonal therapies for young children, mutilating our kids and enriching big Pharma. You're full of Adam Schiff and everyone knows it. Anyway, We welcome back to the program our friend, uh doctor Memo Oz, seventeenth Administrator of the Centers for Medicare Medicaid, Sarah, welcome back. I was frustrated for Bobby. I really was, because they had no interest in actually getting real answers, and they have no interest in any of the facts that he just stated to Ron Wyden.
Speaker 5: It's political fear and you know this well, but it was surprising to me that they actually demonstrated very little curiosity about the massive challenges that we face at the CDC. And I'm let me speak about this from someone who's on the inside, because I did the President and take kare Kennedy asked me to run CMS, which runs Medicare and Medicaid. My good friend Martin McCarey, who runs FDA and Jay Bardsharia runs Anih. All three of us tenured professors at major institutions. So we're not, you know, coming from outside the game. We were put in those jobs because those institutions that were agencies are running have challenges. And together with the Kak Kennedy's strong leadership, we're making massive advances across the board to address the things he was speaking about with Sener widen an eclipse you played. But the CDC doesn't have a leader right now, and they didn't have a good one when they got one finally, although it took a long time to get someone in the door, and they have a cultural challenge that Secretary feels strongly about addressing. What he started to do was to ask important questions. The MAHA movement, Sean is defined by one word curiosity. Are you truly interested in learning what's going down and addressing it with the courageous actions that required. And we had an important meeting last week and I was sitting with Secretary Kennedy, and you know, he's good friends of both of ours, and he said some things that caught my attention. Is my dad would always say that progress requires change, and change his enemies and you see those enemies now the things that he's trying to do. Addressing the seventy six doses that Senator Marshall spoke about, he's a wonderful OBGYN, good doctor. All the doctors recognized we're getting a lot of shots to kids. This is not about pro or anti vaccine. This is the right vaccination schedule for you as a parent who loves your child. What they're doing in Florida, the Free State of Florida is wise. Give parents the freedom to decide what's best for their kids, and doctors would work with them. It's a it's just covenant. Why would the state get involved in mandating hepatitis vaccines for babies that within an hour of their birth when you get hepatitis or intravenous drug abuse and prostitution? Right, But how does that work? Like, why would you suspect the baby would have that when you've tested the mother and she doesn't have appatitis be So these are kinds of questions that should be asked. It's not a yes or no. Some parents I want that, some parents they hold off. I'll do it later. That doesn't make you anti vax And that's the polemic we've created the one that I hope powerful shows that yours can address. Stop dividing it at for a Gates.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know. One of the things that frustrated me, and you took a lot of criticism because you often came on this show during the pandemic and you were You were not preaching take the job, take the job, take the job. You wanted people to be informed, to make informed decisions for themselves. And every time I hear Bobby Kennedy talk, I hear him talking about educating people and letting them then decide, not forcing people to do things, mandating people do things that maybe is not in the long term in their best interest. I'll tell you because in the beginning of COVID, we were told you take the job, you're not going to get COVID. That turned out to be false. We were told if you took the job, you're not going to infect others. That also was false. The other thing that frustrates me is there is no thought process about the next generation of medicine, which will include health savings accounts, healthcare cooperatives tell of medicine. Things we've discussed many, many times.
Speaker 5: Well you'll probably remember I certainly would never forget in April of twenty twenty, so a couple months into this, and it made that a good rhythm going. And I've noticed that there was a lot of evidence from other continents that kids were going to school and it wasn't causing any problems to the kids or the teachers. And we spoke about it on your show and just got crushed. And the CDC guidelines that turns out, were informed by teachers' union reviews. So this is what the secondary is talking about. There's like competitive interest, you know, when you're recommending rules you just made up, like stay six feet away or wear a mask, putting masks on toddlers, like there's any evidence and in common sense evidence that it might be beneficial. But here's a big story. We have four percent of the world population, We had nineteen percent of the deaths from COVID thanks to five times more likely to die in this country than the average person around the planet. Now, and in what world does that mean the CDC did a good job. To me, it sounds like they actually were making this stuff up, or making poor decisions, or not being honest about the risks of chronic illness, which we know are important. They pushed vaccines instead of treatments. Maybe you want both. I think President Trump could get a Nobel Prize for Operation Warp Speed. It was a remarkable feed for a country to put that out, and in the wartime period, those decisions were made. I supported that and world changed.
Speaker 1: We're not at war any war with cold Listen on this program. You supported hydroxychloroquin You got the crap beat out of you for it. Has been numerous studies, starting with the henry Ford Hospital study. That was the first of many that showed that taken early, it did mitigate symptoms. You were looking at anecdotal evidence. I remember talking to you at three four in the morning because you were up talking to people in other countries about what they are learning, and you were sharing this information and just for sharing information that you were gathering and working hard to gather every day. You know, you were excoriated for monoclonal antibodies. I didn't tell people what to do. I said, ask your doctor, maybe it would work for you. It turned out, I think, to be the most effective treatment.
Speaker 5: Usually life saving. And when we were censored, not just us, but many others just for asking questions with the secretary saying, and you know, I came up in different ways for I'll doing me to summarize it for you. When you mixed talk to medicine, you get politics. You crush medicine, you crush science. You have to give the freedom to people to answer questions. The most anti scientific phrase I've ever heard, maybe in my life, is it settled science. There is no such things. We're supposed to ask questions. We're put on this earth to query, go beyond what's in front of our eyes, to look for deeper messages and lessons. And yet in especially during COVID, but it's been weaponized in many ways before and since we're not allowed to ask questions. The sator, the secretary is asking questions. The senators were pushing him about why he was asking questions and as a position, and again to highlighted, me and Marty and Jay are tenured professors at Stanford, Columbia and Hopkins. I mean, like top tier institutions, top rank academic we would never consider letting someone graduate if they didn't believe in asking questions. And yet the school secretaries being criticized their senators for doing his job, the job you.
Speaker 1: Bravely went out there, and yeah, you were excoriated often, And at one point I said, if you really don't want to come on the show anymore, I wouldn't blame you because I felt as a medical doctor you have taken more heat than I was. I'm a talk show host. I don't care, but I thought that JD. Vans made a very poignant point. The government told us that we wouldn't get COVID if we took the JAB, They told us that we wouldn't infect other people. That all turned out to be false, and JD just nailed it, and he said, all right, yeah, they're trying to gotcha Bobby and lecture Bobby today. And how many of these Democrats support off label, untested irreversible hormone hormonal therapies for young children, mutilating kids and enriching big farmer. I mean a lot of them. That's the problem.
Speaker 5: Well, as you know, we've taken a huge stance against that very action because it's not scientific. We were pushing back when we're outside of government about this mutilating. A series of operations and medications that are given to kids irreversibile often destroy their lives. They're now assuing when they get older, old enough to realize what was done to them. And yet that's condoning and you're criticized are pushing back in a place where now other countries are saying they're pulling back, you know, European countries. Is that we went too far. This wasn't right. We were tricked all the dishonest nerritives about kids will kill themselves if you don't let them mutilate themselves. And yet, as JD points out very thoughtfully, and I think it's an accurate assessment, if you're willing to allow that to happen and not push back, what else are you willing to do? And why would you decide to turn your wrath As Secretary of Helping the Services, who's pointed out very honestly the Center Widen and others that we have witnessed the decline of well being in this country for fifty years. When I was in medical school, we had the same life expectancy as Europe. We're now five years behind rural America. We have this wonderful Real Health Transformation Fund announcement going out by the way on Monday, Sean which is a huge fifty billion dollars that the President and Congress is putting into rural health care that you get them back on track. But if you live in rural America, you got twenty percent hire into the chronic illness, fifty percent more chance of suicide, and you'll like the expectanc He's two years shorter than the average American and we're five years behind Europe. It makes no sense at all, and yet we're here, you know, hammering this secretary for making grave decisions. He's fixing HHS. I can tie that from the inside see and message healthier FDA, and he's not working on CDC. Give the guy an ability, give him the room.
Speaker 1: Well, let me ask you, did you have a chance to speak to him after this this you know, political theater, this show today where they didn't even want him to really speak.
Speaker 5: I did. As soon as he finished. We spoke. We actually recorded something together. He's in a good spirit. He feels very calm, as he often gets when he's felt. Hiss waged battle thoughtfully and wisely and honestly. And you know you can't get to Bobby Kennedy with those kinds of questions. And I'll tell you why he would permit me to do this. He wasn nck phone Wick. If you know him well, Bobby, you know grew up in a very troubled environment. His father was murdered when he was young. He's been to lot of adversity. He used drugs. He goes to a every morning. A man like that knows what rock Bottom is really like. He knows how to weather the storm, and he knows what true North is. All things that we've about meks of other people. I find him just to be a breadth of fresh air. You will not get under his skin by telling you lies about him. You tell him the truth he hasn't thought about. That'll stop him.
Speaker 1: Well. I thought he did a great job in light of the fact that I didn't really want truth or answers. You're doing a great job as well. We appreciate your time, Doctor Oz. Doctr mccarly will be on Hannity tonight. We'll show some of the highlights. If people missed it today, I'm sure he'll be a little shocked. Doctor mem and Oz appreciate you being with us. Sir, Thank you. Eight hundred and nine four one, Shawn our number. If you want to be a part of the program. All right when we come back, we'll update you more insanity from Illinois and JB. Pritzker and this idiot Mayor Johnson. We'll have the very latest from there and other news coming on up straight ahead