Speaker 1: All from Nick.
Speaker 2: Nick?
Speaker 3: What's so, Nick?
Speaker 2: Have we talked before?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Do you think we'll ever talk again?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: Probably not?
Speaker 2: All right, so we should probably make the most of this.
Speaker 3: One, right, Yeah, I make the most of it, dude, all right?
Speaker 2: I mean what do you what do you think? All right? So you and I are probably never you know, I don't think we're going to talk for longer than five minutes, so we don't have that much time, and we know that we're never going to speak to each other ever again after this. But yet, you know, you and I both kind of understand that there are lots of people in this world, so you know, I would say that scarcity leads to value, and knowing that there's so many people, it's like, does that make either of us really that valuable to each other as people? Knowing that, you know, if we ever want to have a conversation with another person ever again, there's lots of other people to have conversations with.
Speaker 3: You're asking me if this is a special conversation to me.
Speaker 2: I guess so, And I understand if it's not, because you know, I'm just a guy and you're just a guy, and if you want to talk to someone else, it's just a guy. You can do that. And you know, do you think this is special?
Speaker 3: I guess to get in? Sure, one person can get in at a time.
Speaker 2: So that's forgetting forget about the context of it. This is a stream and blah blah blah. You know, I mean, just you know, we're two people talking on the phone. Does that does this fact that we're talking right now? Do you think that that is special?
Speaker 3: It's only gonna happen this one time? So yeah, I guess that definition, that's that's something different.
Speaker 2: Well right, I guess. But like you go, you know, you go to subway, right and you tell the person working at the subway, hey, how you doing? And they say good, and they you know, toast your sandwich and you go, man, it's raining down hard outside and they're go, yep, sure it is. And then you give them money and they give you a sandwich and then you leave and then you probably never see them again. Was that a special interaction?
Speaker 3: It was unique?
Speaker 5: It was.
Speaker 2: It was by definition it was unique, Yes, because that is the only interaction you had with that particular person.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I agree with that.
Speaker 2: So okay, So all right, so we've determined and how long have we been on the phone. Okay, so this was not a special conversation, but it was unique.
Speaker 3: Yes, definitely unique and you.
Speaker 2: We've also determined that uniqueness does not necessarily equate to specialty or value.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's purely subjective.
Speaker 2: Beautiful. Well, I'm so glad I could figure that out with you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is just fun.
Speaker 2: Uh. You have a good rest of the night, Nick, you too.
Speaker 6: Weekend goes on the line making calls every night. Every week goes to its teaching you to your life.
Speaker 1: Expert All from Alissa Alyssa.
Speaker 2: Hello Alyssa, Hi Alyssa, Oh my god, you did? You did? I don't know if you did it because I don't really know what you're referring to by it. If by it you're referring to you made it on to the to the to the call in show. That is true. Do you what are your goals in life? What do you want to do? What is the real it? Because like, look, you know, this was just sort of a random thing here. I assume I hope that you have larger goals in your life than to make it into my call and show. I would love to hear what those are.
Speaker 7: Yeah, the it I was referring to in this moment was totally making it on the show. It was I only just made a twitch, so like I got the notification.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I never beautiful actually.
Speaker 7: Seen your live.
Speaker 8: And I did it.
Speaker 7: But my bigger goals right now is just getting a car and getting my own place. That's pretty much the big goal.
Speaker 2: Car, getting your own place. What's stopping you from, uh from from this? Do you have some sort of employments that you are are currently in the process of doing.
Speaker 7: Oh, I just got a new job. Actually, if then I had a I had a baby last year during the whole pandemic regulations, thank you, thank you, But uh, me and U, me and daddy didn't work out, you know. So that's that's where I'm at now. I'm just trying to get out and.
Speaker 2: I've got a question. And by the way, look we've met each other for two seconds, and so you don't owe me any information about your life that you're not comfortable telling me. But you know, is, are are you planning on raising the kid alone? Is the dad going to be in the picture?
Speaker 7: He wants to be, so, like I'm gonna let him do that as long as he wants to be. But like I've I've decided, I'm it's got to be once I'm out of the house. It'll be because we're just co living right now. Sure, sure, which is it's something I'm sure you can imagine. I don't gotta you can read blink, but sure, but uh yeah, hopefully if if that's what if that's what he wants, he says that's what he wants, so I'll allow that. But if if he chooses not to, I'm not gonna stop him.
Speaker 2: I find it so interesting. I find it impressive, honestly, how indifferent you are to him being a part of the picture. Because yeah, I mean just on a personal level, like if I had a kid, I would be, you know, feeling like I would need all the help I can get. I'm impressed by this, this level of confidence that you're displaying.
Speaker 7: I'm trying. I'm trying. I mean, the first couple, this is, this is all fresh like a month, a month or two, and I've had I've had support from my friends. I'm sorry, I'm outside of my porch. Uh sorry, lest chain of thought.
Speaker 9: Out.
Speaker 7: I've reached out to friends and family and they've been helping out. Little by little. I was doing like the single moth thing before all this, so he was working, but now that he's not, I had to go out get it, get a job, which I found right away. With everything going on, everybody's hiring. So now it's just making those financial moves and getting It's gonna be a long process, and I'm trying to just take it day by day, you know what I mean, because fighting and bickering and trying to get like that's not gonna I didn't give ustp nothing mm hmmm hmmm.
Speaker 2: And I'm just really good mindset about all this.
Speaker 7: I'm trying to stay positive, I really am. It comes and grows.
Speaker 10: Well, thank you.
Speaker 11: You have you always wanted to have a kid, Yeah, I always wanted I wanted to have I always wanted to have a son, and I got him, and he's he's one years old now, and I'm so sorry.
Speaker 2: No, don't be sorry.
Speaker 7: I live in a city full of.
Speaker 12: That.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to determine if that is a truck or some sort of inner city swap monster.
Speaker 7: It's definitely an inner city swamp monster, you know.
Speaker 2: You know what, I'm also proud of you for, you know, because if I lived in an area with inner city swamp monsters. I would think to myself, should I bring a child into this world? And I appreciate the fact that you are willing to do so in spite of the fact that you live in an area with inner city swamp monsters.
Speaker 7: Well, you gotta keep you gotta keep a look at you gotta have a dog, you gotta have all the things you need to keep all the swamp monsters that bay. So as long as you have all that, sut you can just do anything. You can do anything as long as to put your mind to it. That's what I'm trying to keep.
Speaker 2: I agree with that. Tell me, but really quick, what are you most excited about for having this child.
Speaker 10: Watching? I'm not sure.
Speaker 7: It's something I've always wanted, like since I was little, little, Like I want to grow up and have a family, And it's been kind of it's kind of hard knowing that, like I'm not going to have that perfect family like most you know statistics. I'm sure you've seen them.
Speaker 2: All too well. But okay, well I want to actually kind of want to talk about that for just a second here, because this idea and I'm not trying to you know whatever, but this idea of like a perfect family is.
Speaker 7: Oh yes, really, that's what I've That's what I've been like recently, trying to like accept and trying to keep in my positive mindset. You know, kids, you watch a lot of shows, and you watch a lot of movies, and I really you always know there's a you know, their kids living with their grandparents, one mom, one dad, two moms, two dads, you know, whatever the situation may be. But like, as long as the house is full of love. And that's what my breakup was about. We had been going downhill a while and it was more he had to pull the bullet, he had to pull the trigger, but like it was mutually accepted, and it's kind of hard to sometimes to accept that. I was kind of like I was a wallawe for one for a week, but then I kind of had to, like, you know, kind of like shake it off. And you know, there's there's more than may now, and I guess it's kind of having something that's more than me. That's what I look forward to.
Speaker 2: M I like that. I just want to say a couple of things first, so I fully agree with you. That was what I was thinking too, is that you know, a perfect family you know, it's just one with a lot of love in it, exactly again, again, I appreciate. I'm so impressed, I'll say it again, by the confidence that you're displaying, and like, you know, I don't. You know, it's great that he wants to be in the picture, but I don't need him. You know, you can handle these things, these things on your own, So you know, I'm I'm impressed by all of this, and I hope that you you don't succumb to any pressures of wanting a perfect family, because that, to me, is not something that even exists.
Speaker 7: No, I agree at this point. At this point, I've come to realize my perfect family is me, that little boy, my derby faced pug of a dog, my cat, and the snake. And that's that's those are the only things that I need to worry about.
Speaker 2: Beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing, Melissa. I wish you best to luck and have a good rest to thenight, and you.
Speaker 7: Too, I'm thank you again for having me gag.
Speaker 2: Of course, take care Lissa, you too, have a good night.
Speaker 12: By all.
Speaker 11: From Rennie Renny, Oh my god, I got in Holy shit, Hi Greg.
Speaker 2: How are you doing? Hello? Rennie? How are you.
Speaker 8: I'm doing awesome?
Speaker 12: How are you?
Speaker 13: Man?
Speaker 2: Do you know I'm doing good? It took me a little bit to get back into the rhythm of being on the internet talking to people, you know, like when you've been out of the the the zone for a little bit, you kind of have to ease back into it. But I feel like I'm in a better place now to uh, you know, converse with you, Rennie, like Renn and stimpy. I'm sorry, what are you doing, Renny?
Speaker 14: I'm doing great. I've been wanting to get on your show for a while because I've been really happy about something. Honestly, you know, I came out as buy not too long ago, and I found out, like I have these feelings and sorry, I'm like nervous talking about it because it's awesome. I got on your show, so I want to.
Speaker 15: I want to show the.
Speaker 14: Lot my kind of girlfriend.
Speaker 16: But yeah, it's like we've been friends for so long.
Speaker 14: And I've been through so much and she's always been there for me and kind of have feelings for her and found out she has feelings for me, and oh man, it's been it's been great. It's been awesome. It's been a long time, so this is good.
Speaker 2: So tell me. So, you sound like you're very happy. I'm curious, like, what aspects are there aspects of particular that you're happy about this are you? Are you happy that you feel more free to be yourself? Happy mainly that you're about to try to embark It sounds like on a new relationship with a person.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 14: And the thing is, honestly, when.
Speaker 16: When I was in my previous relationships, it was it was just toxic.
Speaker 14: I've always had these feelings, like I've always liked the same sex as well, but I never showed it because you know, the way I grow was like it's you know, usually like boys.
Speaker 7: That's pretty much it.
Speaker 14: But I was in that relationship and I found out it was so toxic, Like I couldn't cut my hair because he hated it that I looked.
Speaker 2: Like a boy.
Speaker 14: And it just really really really hurt my self esteem, and it really really messed me up for a long time. And you know, meeting this he's so great. She always encouraged me to just be myself. I wanted to cut my hair short for the longest time, and you know, I finally took the plunge and I did it, and my god, I feel amazing. I just I feel so much more comfortable in my own body.
Speaker 16: It's just great.
Speaker 14: And I just wanted to share that with you and I guess everybody else on the internet.
Speaker 2: I'm proud of you. Ready. I always say it can be difficult to be yourself in many situations, and even if it causes you some sort of short term pain maybe with you know, your parents or I don't know who the people are, things are in your life that were causing friction, But even if it causes short term pain in those relationships, I'm proud of you for doing it because it always pays off in the end, you.
Speaker 9: Know what I'm saying.
Speaker 14: Absolutely, And I mean it's been so long, man, I'm about to turn thirty in this October, so it's like I think this, Yeah, I think keeping this in for so long, and it just feels gratious to finally let it all out and be me, you know. So I just wanted to share that to everybody, and I hope everybody listening. Just be yourself. That's all you can ask for.
Speaker 2: Man. Can I ask you something and you don't have to again? You know this seems like you know you don't have to tell me anything that you don't want to tell me, or talking about anthing you want to talk about. But I am curious. Is there a reason why you decided to wait so long?
Speaker 14: Well, I was when I was in that toxic relationship. I was with him for all eleven years actually.
Speaker 16: And it was more like you know, I I it.
Speaker 14: Was kind of manipulative, and it was like, you know, you can't sign anybody better. You know, you, this is the best you can do. You're always wrong, I'm right, and it just it really really really fucked me up for a long time. But you know, I I started therapy about a year and a half ago, you know, just talking about all that, and it's just it just feels like such a weight off my shoulders to actually be able to be myself. And yeah, it's been it's been a journeyman, been a journey.
Speaker 16: But I'm really happy.
Speaker 14: I just finally feel comfortable with me.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you so much for sharing. N I hope that I hope that other people hear this and get inspired.
Speaker 14: Absolutely absolutely, thank you so much, man, I love you. Thank you.
Speaker 7: You're I mean, of.
Speaker 2: Course you haven't the pace of the night, Nnie, Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: All from Matt.
Speaker 5: Matt, Hello, Hi, how are you, sir?
Speaker 2: I'm good?
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: You know what's funny is that the more the more I feel like there's been a good amount of serious calls. I think we've only taken three, but there's been a good amount of serious ones. And sometimes the serious calls make me nervous sometimes, But all the ones we've gotten so far have been have been like within the realm of like, you know, I'm comfortable talking about uh, these issues, So I feel I feel good about that.
Speaker 12: Nice.
Speaker 3: That is good to hear.
Speaker 2: But who are you tell me everything?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 17: Yeah, Like I'm gonna need more specifics than that one I.
Speaker 2: Have here for the specifics to offer you. Unfortunately, what about me? Yes? What about you?
Speaker 17: Human being as well as a.
Speaker 12: Dude?
Speaker 17: I have no fucking idea. I'm trying to try to not be, you know, stick in the mud, but also you know, come to see what this was about.
Speaker 2: Look, I don't mind. Here's the thing is you. I only want the truth from you. I don't want you to try to be anything.
Speaker 17: Well, the main reason for Kong is him. Depression exists, and this seemed like something that would kind of take my mind off it and be enjoyable and uh, you know, so far at it and it's done like ten seconds.
Speaker 2: I cannot here. That's the thing, is I That's what I was gonna tell you, is I cannot cure your depression or even talk through your depression with you in a way that I would feel qualified to do. But I mean I can help you with your depression in the same way that again, aim of tetris Ken are you try it for ten minutes and you're engrossed in the game enough to not think about anything else going on in your life, in the same way that maybe you're engraced, engrossed in this conversation for ten minutes or whatever it is, so you're not thinking about other things. Sometimes, funny you say that I talk all the time. I think that flow state. You know what flow state is, No, sir, It's the psychological state where you're entirely focused on the task at hand. Okay, So, like, if we're talking right now and you're into the conversation. I don't know if you are. I've been talking over you a lot, but you would be engrossed so much in what you're doing that you're not thinking about you're not in your head thinking about a bunch of other shit distracted, you're distracted essentially.
Speaker 17: Yeah, I try to keep myself in that mindset, unfortunately, just because that's a little easier to manage, and I'm sure a lot.
Speaker 3: Of people get that.
Speaker 2: Hey, I have a question for you. Yes, can something be anything?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 3: In depth?
Speaker 17: So, I mean anything can be anything. So if there is something you know, you can change it into anything, because anything is technically everything.
Speaker 2: So do you believe that this water bottle can also be a door?
Speaker 17: In a way if it's like broken down to its like you know, molecular compound, I bet you could restructure most of it to be a door, maybe a small door, but still a door.
Speaker 2: Interesting. So if you if you broke this down, all right, So what if could this be something that's alive? Could this water bottle be a rabbit?
Speaker 17: See?
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 17: I don't think selling that one.
Speaker 2: M Okay, So you think that we can't make things that are not currently alive?
Speaker 4: That would be correct?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would say.
Speaker 17: I'd say that's pretty fair.
Speaker 7: M hm.
Speaker 17: So I guess, I guess because if anything could also be alive, so I guess, Uh, you know something can't.
Speaker 2: Be anything that. By the way, you just threw out a whole other argument here. You say that anything can be alive.
Speaker 17: I said, not anything can be alive.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, I thought you said that anything can be It's true, not anything can be alive. It's a privilege. Yeah, exactly, we get to do we get to be alive. I mean, I don't know if you're alive. I don't know if you're a robots or a dog. I guess well, dogs are alive.
Speaker 5: Dogs are definitely alive.
Speaker 17: Some burds real.
Speaker 2: Some dogs are dead, which is fine, not because we don't like the dogs, but because eternal life would be misery. And I eat probably for a dog even because imagine one hundred year old dog. That thing is like dust. I'm glad that the dog died before then. True, So I'm glad that some dogs are dead.
Speaker 18: Now, can I ask you a question?
Speaker 2: Possibly?
Speaker 17: Okay, Well I'm gonna do it.
Speaker 3: So what what.
Speaker 2: Do you like?
Speaker 17: Why do you enjoy this like the open call because it's enjoyable for everyone else for obvious reasons.
Speaker 3: So what is your reason for it?
Speaker 2: What did you say? Your name was Matt? Matt, I appreciate you very much for calling in, and I hope you have a good rest of the night you as well. Thank you man, take care.
Speaker 12: Thanks by all from neither m.
Speaker 2: H, Mela.
Speaker 12: All us.
Speaker 2: Hey, what's up? Mela?
Speaker 12: Ah? Right, how are you?
Speaker 8: I'm good. I was just thinking about the uh props of the night vision. But I was sharing you guys talking about dreams, and I was thinking about my uh reoccurring dream.
Speaker 10: I have a lot.
Speaker 2: Tell me about this reoccurring dream.
Speaker 8: Oh well, it's more of a subject. I dream almost every night for years, like even before I lived at the beach of the ocean, and mostly it would be this huge like overwhelming weight just I'd be on the beach or in a house near the beach and the huge waves just crashing and you know, things getting destroyed. But it's not always scary. Sometimes it's like really calm, like sometimes I'll be inside of the waves. What do you think your take on that is. I don't know what that means.
Speaker 2: M M What do you think it means? H?
Speaker 18: I don't know.
Speaker 8: I mean I've looked into it and some like internet stuff says it's like overwhelming ceilings. But sometimes it's not always bad though. Sometimes I'm like in the water having fun, you know, going like way up in the sky on the sea or going way down below. Sometimes it's scary sometimes overwhelming. So maybe it is I don't know if it's emotions, though I'm not a very emotional person.
Speaker 2: So these interpretations that you've been reading on the internet that it means that you are overwhelmed. Do you read these and you're like, no, that's not it.
Speaker 8: I'm open to it. I mean, I'm I'm a very spiritual person, you know, like I'm an astrology and witchy stuff like that. But when it comes to the subconscious, sometimes I feel like it's me in a different timeline, almost like I know, if that makes sense.
Speaker 2: You in a different timeline. I've never heard of a subconscious being described that way because I've a I've never thought of the because when I think of me on a different timeline, I think of a very separate, alternate version of myself, whereas the subconscious, I think, is reflective of desires of the self that you currently are, right.
Speaker 8: I mean, I feel like it's always me. Usually when I dream, it's like I'm usually in third person or first person. A lot of times it's third person, like I'm looking at me doing these things like running away from the waves, or gathering my things, or gathering my friends, or I'm in the ocean having fun. I don't know, but it's a I feel like, And even in dreams that aren't always the ocean, it's just some weird shit happening, Like I feel like that's a glimpse into like just an alternate version of me. I don't know.
Speaker 2: You said that you're not a very emotional person.
Speaker 8: No, I'm not not, No, not really, I don't think.
Speaker 2: So. Could if I had to take a shot in the dark hair, could this dream be an unconscious desire to experience more lofty emotions?
Speaker 8: Oh damn?
Speaker 5: You know what?
Speaker 8: Yeah? Maybe are you not allowing myself to feel things? And I'm like, yo, feel this?
Speaker 2: Well that's what I was going to ask you when you said not allowing like this emotionlessness that you're describing, is it intentional?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 8: Yeah, actually sometimes it really is. You know, like sometimes you don't want to cry and you're just like, oh no, it's not just kidding.
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe that's it. Maybe this stream it's actually an ocean of your tears that you've been into your subconscious Oh, that you're subconscious is trying to tell you that if you just cried, you could play around in your tears, and you you would be as happy as you are in the stream. As you describe yourself playing in the water, you feel happy, You feel free, and maybe that water is your tears, and if you were only to let them out, you could feel free, uh, swimming in them.
Speaker 4: Damn.
Speaker 8: You know what, I think I'm gonna ponder on that. I think I'm gonna I was about trying to cry a little bit.
Speaker 2: Do it? If you have a good cry, Mela.
Speaker 8: You too, have a great night.
Speaker 2: Get take care, she said, you too, Maybe I will.
Speaker 13: I am a sad ga all from Sam?
Speaker 2: Why do you wind up? Why do you want me to not pick up?
Speaker 12: What?
Speaker 14: No?
Speaker 3: No, no, no no?
Speaker 14: My dog.
Speaker 2: Your dog pissed on the floor.
Speaker 3: That that's what I said.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just now? Am I on speakerphone?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 2: Why why are you am? I do you?
Speaker 9: I mean?
Speaker 2: I I assume you set the phone down to clean up the piss?
Speaker 5: No, I got I got an airpot.
Speaker 2: Sound very can you guys? Hear Sam? You sound very faint?
Speaker 3: I can put you on speaker you play?
Speaker 5: Actually, really hear me better?
Speaker 3: How's that?
Speaker 2: How's the music? How's the music? Is the chat? Is the music too loud?
Speaker 5: I think this is more important than cleaning up pass well.
Speaker 2: I mean, look, if you need to, I mean, we can talk while you pick up.
Speaker 5: It's fine. It's just all that. It's so can I'm used to it.
Speaker 2: You're used to it. How often did your talk pe on the be on the floor.
Speaker 5: I can't count past five?
Speaker 2: So what do you want? What do you what? What do you want from it? With this?
Speaker 12: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I just I just wanted to call in it seems cool, okay? Any therapy right here's because there's.
Speaker 2: I feel like I can only go so far with Okay.
Speaker 5: If on the speaker you cound therapy? My dog I think to see it had an anxious piss on the floor, cause.
Speaker 2: Can your dog talk?
Speaker 5: Brian Grilson's situation.
Speaker 2: Sam listen, Sam, listen to me. I have a question for you, all right? Are you okay?
Speaker 5: That's a real philosophical question.
Speaker 2: It can be depending on how how you want to interpret it.
Speaker 5: Is that how you want me to interpret it?
Speaker 2: I don't want I don't want anything from you.
Speaker 5: Okay. I just saw someone chat say therapist I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Don't look at it, Sam, Sam, focus on me. Don't look at chat, don't look at the puddle of piss on your floor. Just let's listen to my voice. You know what I lied. I do want something from you. I want you to answer a question for me.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'll answer, I'll answer.
Speaker 2: Can something be anything?
Speaker 5: So we're going back to philosophical.
Speaker 9: In essence.
Speaker 5: In theory, anything could be something, and something could be anything, But in that moment, it is not that anything. It has the potential to become anything.
Speaker 2: Well, who the fuck is this? We're talking to a new guy here, because that was that was not That did not sound like anything else you've said through the duration that I'm talking to you. That sounded like you really thought it through. I know it was in you.
Speaker 5: I think it's some mental issues. It signs through anxiety, you know, it kind of like it lets you live in multiple lives and you don't realize it until you know it gives it to you. When a scenario you thought through in your head you didn't even realize you did, and now you realize you're a philosopher.
Speaker 2: Is this a scenario that you thought through in your head previously?
Speaker 5: I guess, so it just kind of showed up.
Speaker 2: Do you do. Are you referring to the scenario of us being on the phone right now? Oh yeah, when you played out sort of a simulation in your head of what it might be like to be on the phone with me, How did that play out in your head? And then how did that differentiate from how it played out in reality? If you consider this reality.
Speaker 5: I didn't expect you to pick up, so that's a pretty big difference.
Speaker 2: Sure, the piss is.
Speaker 5: Leaking into the floorboards, Sam, Yeah.
Speaker 2: For your benefit, I'm gonna let you. I'm gonna let you clean up your dog's piss. If I were there in the room with you, I promise I would help, But I'm not.
Speaker 5: That's that's that's kind of us to say thank you for I really needed to hear that as I see the pissing into those floorboards.
Speaker 2: How are you gonna are just using paper towels or do you have like a you know, at least just on the It's just on the hardwood floor the worst if it.
Speaker 5: Wants, But I think I might have to lift it up to clemp to plywood underneath, because there's a it's it's a small dog. But the amount of piss that they release is its incomprehensible. It really looks like they took like a two liter bottle and just dumped it out in its entirety.
Speaker 2: Do you think that will rumin the Do you think it'll lit like grow mold or something?
Speaker 5: Probably not, hasn't yet.
Speaker 2: Thank you for calling, Sam. I'll talk to you soon, and good luck with cleaning up your dog's pace.
Speaker 3: All right, I'll call it back my figure.
Speaker 2: It cleaned up beautiful, sounds good? Hey, what dog is it?
Speaker 3: Murder dog?
Speaker 19: Toall docs and mix.
Speaker 2: I kind of have to I don't know why, but this conversation is kind of making me have to piss.
Speaker 5: You could just turn around on the stream, maybe go behind this chair, just squat down or something. You're not crapping, No, don't you don't need a squat?
Speaker 3: Why is this squat?
Speaker 5: Good night, sim Good night, have a good one, thinks.
Speaker 1: Call from kelby.
Speaker 2: Elsie. Hello, Elsie? Hi?
Speaker 10: How are you?
Speaker 2: I'm good? Did I get your name right? Is it Elsie or Chelsea? Oh?
Speaker 12: It's Kelsey?
Speaker 2: Is a k Kelsey?
Speaker 12: Yes?
Speaker 2: How are you doing? Kelsey?
Speaker 14: I'm great.
Speaker 12: I've been trying to get to you for like weeks now, so I'm super excited.
Speaker 2: I'm excited to talk to you too. Now you've been trying to get to me for weeks, and yeah, the way, Okay, if what I'm about to say is not the case, it's okay if this is not the case. But I'm curious. The fact that you've been trying to contact me for weeks, I assume means and again, okay, if this isn't the case, but I assume it means that there is a particular thing that maybe you wanted to talk about.
Speaker 12: Actually not specifically. My buddies are really into your show, so I started watching, and I just really wanted to talk to you because I thought you were super cool.
Speaker 2: Well, Kelsey, listen, I have a question for you. Yes, have you ever had a vision?
Speaker 12: So I wouldn't particularly say that it's a vision. Maybe I don't super believe in that stuff, but I believe it is more of like intuitions. But the only one I can super think of was I was like pretty young, probably in like middle school, and I was in the car with my family and they were all like talking and getting into like little micro arguments, and I was like, you know, I think one of them is going to leave the keys in the car before we get into the house, and they did, which was like super weird, and I was like, oh my gosh, I'm like Raven Baxter from Not So Raven because she could see stuff to the future. But it never happened again, so it was cool.
Speaker 2: It never happened again. It was a one and done intuition.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I think there's things that like, I can generally predict the outcome, but that's just based on things I've noticed about other people, I guess, but I wouldn't call them visions.
Speaker 2: Uh, you would say, rather than you being some sort of psychic, that you are merely intuitive when it comes to other people.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 12: I mean, I don't want to sound like pretentious, but I like to I don't notice details about people so that I don't like either upset them or I can figure out ways that like to generally bring them happiness. So I think I just noticed those things more.
Speaker 2: You know, that's a great skill to have, because you know, I heard this great line from someone that, uh, the only thing people like more than talking about themselves is hearing about themselves. So if you're in a conversation with someone, if you ask them a lot of questions about themselves, you know, they'll engage with you because they like to talk about themselves. But if you're in a conversation with someone and you make statements about them like, oh, you seem like a very intelligent person, or you seem like you have a very creative job, or you seem like this, you seem like that, they'll get even more engaged because they like hearing about themselves. They want to know why you have these intuitions. So it's it's an interesting way to engage with people.
Speaker 12: Yeah, and I think it brings them some kind of joy that they're like being noticed by.
Speaker 2: Of course of course.
Speaker 12: People, but yeah, I don't know. I like doing that. I think it is helpful in situations that I feel like I don't typically connect well to people initially, So I feel like that just kind of like listening a lot of the times, is beneficial when I want to connect with someone.
Speaker 2: Why do you feel like you don't typically connect with people?
Speaker 12: I think I get really anxious. I get really nervous that I'm doing the wrong things or saying the wrong things, and that I'm upsetting them. So I try to avoid those situations.
Speaker 2: Why why do you feel like you're upsetting people?
Speaker 12: That's a really good question. I think I don't Maybe that feel like I'm upsetting them is the wrong word. But I'm afraid to upset them because I don't want to hurt their feelings or like, you know, I don't want anyone to have a bad thoughts because of me.
Speaker 2: It's so weird because a lot of the times I feel like when two people, two people can be talking to each other and both think that they are upsetting the other person because they both have that sort of quality. But you know, I mean, from what you've told me, you seem like you're very intuitive.
Speaker 12: As you've said, well, it doesn't always work.
Speaker 2: You know, it doesn't always work. Do you ever refrain? Do you ever, like pick up something about someone while you're talking to them, and you avoid bringing it up because you're afraid it might be quote the wrong thing to say?
Speaker 12: Could you use an example?
Speaker 2: Fuck, I'm trying to think of one. I gotta hate when people ask me.
Speaker 20: Questions, oh, roles reverse, It's rough, I don't.
Speaker 2: Know, man like like like all right, like if someone's talking about their fucking if someone's like talking about their girlfriend or something. Would you say to them, you seem like you care a lot about this person.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I think, uh, that's something positive that I could add to the conversation, And I think it would. I think the purpose of saying that would help them acknowledge that other people see their emotions or how much they care, And I think that's valuable to a lot of people.
Speaker 2: I agree. I agree. Look, you know, there's a massive shortage of people who actually listen to other people when they're talking, and because of that, everyone just feels sort of lonely and unheard. So people who do talk to others in a way that makes them feel heard have the potential to make people feel really good. So I think it's good that you're doing that.
Speaker 12: Well, Thaank, I appreciate that.
Speaker 2: Also, you've got me thinking about there's an episode of That's So Raven where they get a Okay, does anyone else fucking remember this? There's an episode of That's So Raven where they replace the food court. They replaced the cafeteria with like a food court that has fast foods and everyone in the school gets fat. And I remember when I saw that when I was in elementary school and being like Oh, that would be sick if my school had like a food court with like McDonald's in it. And shit, do you know what I'm talking? Do you remember this episode?
Speaker 12: I think I vaguely remember that episode. I think the part that's really sticking out is just Raven in like a fat suit, and that's all I remember. I don't know if that's even correct.
Speaker 2: But thank you so much for calling in and for sharing. I hope that this three I hope that this is three week wait has been worth it.
Speaker 12: Well, thank you, it definitely has. I'm really happy that I got through and have a great right and I'll keep.
Speaker 2: Watching you as well. Kelsey, thank you so much for calling you have a good night.
Speaker 12: Thanks you too. Bye.
Speaker 2: Say Hey, folks, this is Lyle here with a very quick message, just letting you know that this podcast does not have any advertising in it as of this very moment, but if you would like to support and make it easier for me to do more therapy Gecko in the future, you can head on over to Patreon dot com slash Lyle forever, and for only five dollars, you can make it a heck of a lot easier for me to put this whole Shebang Together that is Patreon dot com, slash lyle forever. You also get access to exclusive streams, exclusive GAK content. You also get access to the exclusive gek Legends discord, Patreon dot com, slash lyle forever.
Speaker 5: All right, back to the calls from Logan.
Speaker 2: Logan know, hey, there's the going we ever talked, we ever talked before?
Speaker 3: We have not.
Speaker 2: Interesting?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 19: Oh you know, I'm actually from the state of Alaska.
Speaker 2: Oh really, Yeah, you're from the city of Alaska. And how are things going there?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 19: The city of Alaska is doing fine?
Speaker 2: Do you like it? It sounds it seems sort of isolated. It is like no one comes Like when your favorite band is on tour, I bet they never come there.
Speaker 19: No, not often. No, it's never the ones you want. It's always the ones that always get scheduled in Alaska that no one likes, but everyone goes to because there's nothing else to do.
Speaker 2: What's like the big city of Alaska. Does Alaska have like a actual like a fucking you know, city city, an urban district?
Speaker 19: Yeah, it's there's like Anchorage, Alaska. That's where I am, which is like the closest thing you're going to get to the city, but everywhere, you know, everywhere else is pretty shitty.
Speaker 2: Really, do they have like bars? Like, what do you do in Alaska?
Speaker 19: It's you'd be surprised. Anchorage is actually kind of just like a small Seattle. It's you know, it's it's it's shitty because every it's there's not a whole lot to do. But you know, there's bars, there's restaurants, there's you know, look it up. Sometimes it's pretty cool.
Speaker 2: Did you go to high school there?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 19: No, I grew up here. Yeah, I was born and raised here.
Speaker 2: What's what's what's it like to go to high school in Alaska? Is everyone just laughing all the time. I would laugh all the time. If I went to high school in Alaska, I would not take anything seriously. If my teacher tried to assign me a homework, I'd be like, dude, I'm gonna go hang out with a seal. I'm not doing homework. I live in Alaska right now. I mean they're taking my life seriously at all. I'm gonna just fuck around and have fun and go ice fishing.
Speaker 19: It's like, uh, it's normal high school, but except really cold and really dark all the time. Everyone's like depressed because we have like in a winter time, we just don't have any sunlight.
Speaker 2: Interesting, I wonder if it's you ever go to your high school at night and it's cold and dark. That's kind of what I'm imagining. Like, Okay, this is for my folks who don't live in Alaska. You ever like go to your high school at night for like I don't know, whatever, prom or school play or something, and like that feeling when it's dark and kind of you know whatever, like for an event. That's probably what your high school is like all the time pretty much.
Speaker 19: Yeah, And the summertime we have like a shit on a light, but no one's at school during the summertime, so you know, it's kind of a twenty two. The summertime it's all nice and super bright, and then winter time when everyone's in school, it's all dark and shitty.
Speaker 13: Uh.
Speaker 2: Do you do you go to college? Are you graduated?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 19: No, I'm in college right now. Yeah, I'm I've been.
Speaker 2: Doing the University of Alaska.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what that?
Speaker 2: What is the University of Alaska?
Speaker 19: Like, well, there's two different University of Alaska's. There's the University of Alaska Anchorage, which is where I'm at and then there's the University of Alaska Fairbanks, which is smack dab in the middle of Alaska, and it's like, that's like, it's cool in Anchorage. In Fairbanks, that's where it gets like negative thirties.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it sounds very Alaska. Yeah, why would they put stuff there? This is my fun with like Alaska and some parts of Canada is like you ever go to a place and you're like, why would they put stuff here? Well, no one should be here.
Speaker 19: Well, Anchorage was like a gold rush city, know that. But fair Banks, honest to god, I have no clue why people live there. There's no point.
Speaker 3: It's just cold.
Speaker 2: Would you ever consider moving from Alaska to the United States?
Speaker 19: If I had like family or friends or anyone down there, like a solid like place to go, I would, But I don't have anywhere else to go down there, so maybe eventually when I had the money too.
Speaker 2: Well, look, whenever you decide to come join us down here, we welcome you with open arms.
Speaker 19: Awesome. Yeah, I do have a vision, though I did have a vision recently. Actually, what you talk about, well, I have some I have pretty weird dreams, and I had one dream to be fair. It hasn't come true yet, but I had a dream that I met actually the hit you know, like the popular musician Billie Eilish up in Alaska.
Speaker 2: Here and never is doing a tour and I bet you will never.
Speaker 19: You never know. Actually, I'm really hope the only.
Speaker 2: Way you'll see Billie Eilish is in your dreams.
Speaker 19: Yeah, I think you might be onto something there. But I met her and it was like really cool, you know, hopeful, hopefully that one comes true.
Speaker 2: Hey man, Look, you know I could see I could see that, I could see you getting into a relationship with Billy Eilish, if only because, like you know, when when it's time for a star to retire, where do they want to go where they can just live a peaceful life and not be disturbed. They go to the city of Alaska.
Speaker 19: Mm hmm, yeah, that's that's what I hear. I haven't seen anyone, but you know, I'll take your word for it.
Speaker 2: Would you say your name was?
Speaker 19: Here's that logan?
Speaker 2: Logan? Thank you so much for calling, and you're sure the best of luck. Now I know what the Alaska area code is.
Speaker 19: You could come up and visit sometimes. It'd be cool to her.
Speaker 2: I'll let you know. I'll do anka show.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 20: Cool?
Speaker 19: You know we could do it like a Iceberg or something.
Speaker 2: Yes, I love this idea. We're doing it.
Speaker 19: Okay, cool, don't good.
Speaker 2: I'll talk to you soon.
Speaker 9: Logan Yeah, yeah, all from Jared. Take send Hello, Hey Lyle? What's up?
Speaker 2: Jay?
Speaker 5: Guys, I'll be right back. I gotta go talk to a get go on the internet.
Speaker 2: Who is this?
Speaker 9: Hey, Jared?
Speaker 2: Have we ever talked before?
Speaker 13: Jared?
Speaker 9: Now? We haven't.
Speaker 2: Man, How you doing, Jared?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 9: You know, dude, I'm living the dream? Are you doing?
Speaker 2: What's the dream?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 9: Man?
Speaker 5: That's tough.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 9: It varies from person to person. I'm happy with just some some stability, a little bit of Uh. I don't necessarily got to be happy all the time. But I'm talking to the go.
Speaker 2: Who are you with?
Speaker 9: I'm with my girlfriend.
Speaker 2: Let me talk to her.
Speaker 9: Oh God, there you go? Say Hi, hijack, go, Hi, Geck go.
Speaker 2: What's your name? My name's Angie, Angie, Angie. Jerry claims to be living his best life.
Speaker 10: He is absolutely living his best life, and I'm supporting him in it.
Speaker 2: Really like you pay for like his food and stuff?
Speaker 10: I don't pay for his food and stuff. But I do take him out to dinner quite often.
Speaker 2: That's nice of you, that's awesome, that's awesome. What does he do? What does he do for you in retiring to taking him at the dinner?
Speaker 10: Well, he also takes me out to dinner and and you know, he makes sure I have breakfast in the morning.
Speaker 2: I feel like if you take him out to dinner, he takes you out to dinner and like and the equal amount of times. It's pretty much you guys just paying for your own dinners quite possibly. Yes, so all right, so you both pay for your own food. What else? How did you guys meet?
Speaker 13: Uh?
Speaker 10: We actually we met online. We met on a plenty of fish dot.
Speaker 2: Com plenty of fish.
Speaker 10: Yes.
Speaker 2: Interesting. What plenty of fish is like the rc col of dating apps?
Speaker 10: It is that I feel like I found my doctor pepper.
Speaker 2: You know what, what is it? That's that's cute? I suppose what the hell was I gonna fucking say? Plenty of fish? Why did you choose plenty of Fish over like a Tinder or an Okay Cupid or a match or a or a harmony or any of those things.
Speaker 10: I mean, I chose it personally because a lot of my friends had been having a lot of success finding people on that website, so I figured I'd give it a try. But uh, let's let's see. Let's see what Jared has to say.
Speaker 9: Sure, hello us, plenty of fish? Why did I choose plenty of fish? It was it was.
Speaker 2: There little that's perfectly generated, by the way, Are you okay?
Speaker 5: You're having like some one second?
Speaker 2: Are you stretched?
Speaker 9: I don't have it on?
Speaker 2: Are you having a heart attack?
Speaker 9: I haven't muted? Do you need I was getting up out of the chair. No, No, normal?
Speaker 2: Does it always take you that much effort to get out of the chair?
Speaker 19: It does.
Speaker 9: I'm a I'm a big guy, lyle How big?
Speaker 2: How how much do you? I?
Speaker 9: About? Like three hundred?
Speaker 2: Really? Yeah, that's cool, that's all you do?
Speaker 9: Five? Ten?
Speaker 2: Nice? Nice? What do you typically? What are you and your girlfriend like do all day?
Speaker 9: Mostly? Work all day?
Speaker 2: What do you work on?
Speaker 9: I work as an accountant.
Speaker 2: You work as an account and you count things?
Speaker 9: I do. I count money all day.
Speaker 2: How much money do you get paid to count money?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 9: Not as much as you might think. I make about fifty five a year.
Speaker 2: It's cool to fu It's cool to count money and then they're like, hey, after you've done counting this money, that you could take some of the money.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that is pretty cool.
Speaker 2: When you're counting the money. Are you like, do you do like when you're counting money, Like, let's say you count a stack of like dollar bit. Let's say for every ten dollars you count, you get one dollar. Do you look at those dollars and you're like, this specific dollar is mine?
Speaker 9: No, No, it's mostly on spreadsheets. I don't actually get to see the real money. Kind of crazy. It's all digital anyway, just goes directly into my account. I can't tell you the last time I had cash.
Speaker 2: Do you think your life would be cooler if or your life would be better is if you got to like see the money?
Speaker 9: I think so. Yeah, if if I got to go to work every day and it was in kind of a Scrooge McDuck style vault, maybe go swimming once a week, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that'd be pretty cool, going swimming. You know what the thing is is going swimming in Oh, this was a family guy thing. I was trying to remember where I first saw this, But it's like, yeah, if you go swimming and a thing of coins. They're not liquid there. It's like you're diving into a fucking concrete.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, no, it might be a little uncomfortable. Maybe don't dive into it, just kind of lay on it and kind of shimmier way into the coins.
Speaker 2: You know, you could probably get, but then you'd probably drown.
Speaker 9: Do you think you could drown in money? There's there's not enough space for you to breathe.
Speaker 2: You ever eaten a penny?
Speaker 14: Uh?
Speaker 9: Not that I care to admit now?
Speaker 2: They're kind of good or not?
Speaker 7: Are they?
Speaker 2: But like tasting it? I remember, I remember rack when I put used to put pennies and quarters in my mouth.
Speaker 9: Really, what do they taste like?
Speaker 2: Like copper?
Speaker 9: But what is copper? I don't I don't know I've ever eaten copper.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I could describe the taste of copper. You would have to put a penny in your mouth to find out. You know.
Speaker 9: You know what, when I get off the phone here, I'm gonna go find a penny and put it in my mouth just for you.
Speaker 2: Can you do it while you're still on the phone with me?
Speaker 9: Let me see, do we have a penny laying around somewhere I.
Speaker 2: Need she has a penny that you can put in your mouth.
Speaker 9: I don't think we have one up in the apartment, unfortunately, maybe down in the car. Do we have a Do we have a quarter?
Speaker 16: I mean we don't really care.
Speaker 9: No, we don't have any coins up here.
Speaker 2: What do you have? What else do you have around the house?
Speaker 9: I got like like an Xbox controller, some probably stale cookies.
Speaker 2: Would you be willing to put that in your mouth? It's just like suck on.
Speaker 9: The Xbox controller?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah? Hold on one second, mm hmmm mm hm. You know, it doesn't really taste like much of anything, if I'm.
Speaker 2: Honest, hold on, what does it taste like? Uh?
Speaker 9: You know, you ever you ever kind of gone a little bit without washing your hand and you go to eat something and taste a little little dirty? Yeah, yeah, it takes something like that.
Speaker 2: Wait. What kind of Xbox is it?
Speaker 9: Xbox one?
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, I have the Xbox? Can you can you taste the A button?
Speaker 9: Yeah yeah, let me let me grab it again, all right?
Speaker 2: If you folks at home want to follow along.
Speaker 9: Okay, okay, okay, I've licked the A button.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm gonna lick mine. Okay, you all right, try let's stick the Y button.
Speaker 9: Okay.
Speaker 2: Did you taste the difference between the button and the Y button?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Yeah, you know, the A button actually tastes a little more green.
Speaker 2: Which edge did you Which edge of the controller did you put in your mouth? Did you put the right one to the left one?
Speaker 5: It was?
Speaker 9: It was the left kind of the bottom left bit.
Speaker 13: Mhm.
Speaker 2: Let's do an analyg Yeah, there you go. I'm gonna I'm gonna do the left analog stick.
Speaker 9: I'll get the right one.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 9: You know that's that's got an interesting texture to it.
Speaker 2: It does, all right, Now we'll do the right one. I'm gonna do the right one.
Speaker 9: Okay, Well we'll switch it up here.
Speaker 2: I like the right one a little bit better than the left one, to be.
Speaker 5: Honest, you know, I I agree.
Speaker 9: I think it's a little less worn down.
Speaker 2: This is a lot better than playing video games. I know that we're on a website where everyone plays video games, but I think this is a better thing to do.
Speaker 18: You know.
Speaker 9: It's it's novels. It's unique, and I appreciate that. Maybe maybe not all the time, you know, but stir things up.
Speaker 6: A little bit.
Speaker 2: The triggers taste weird on this thing. Would you say, Jared, thank you for calling.
Speaker 9: Jared, thank you for taking Michael. You have yourself a wonderful night, mister Geto.
Speaker 2: He was well, Jared, take care, good bye bye.
Speaker 1: How from Kelly.
Speaker 15: Hello, Hey, this is a get Go.
Speaker 2: This is the Gecko.
Speaker 15: Hey, mister Geto, I think I'm like the real first person I actually has problems.
Speaker 2: Honestly, do you're the first person that actually has problems?
Speaker 15: Well, I listen, I don't mean that disrespectful, because everyone that called in today they actually you know what. I take that back, But I'm in pain.
Speaker 2: You're in pain. Well, let me I want to just say a few things up front first, if I can. I have no idea what I'm doing. The express purpose of this stream is less so to help solve people's problems and more so I don't know. I can't finish that sentence, but I'm not qualified to do anything. I hope you are aware of that.
Speaker 15: Oh absolutely, and listen, I think your stream is great. I have a couple of drinks and I'm actually beside my loved one right now, and we had some problems. We thought we'd call you and you can help figure it out.
Speaker 2: Okay, these are relationship problems.
Speaker 15: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, please, I'd love to please go ahead.
Speaker 15: Okay, how about I'm gonna say, Elizabeth, you chime in as well. What do you think our real problem is here?
Speaker 2: Yes, let's hear it from her.
Speaker 16: I don't know. I don't know if we have a problem. We've been living in his parents' basement for two years, saving up for a house, and I think it's just living with the five grandkids and his parents can be kind of.
Speaker 15: Suffocating, and I think you should be grateful.
Speaker 9: What do you think?
Speaker 12: So?
Speaker 2: I look, how old are you?
Speaker 15: Guess we're old enough?
Speaker 4: Fulton.
Speaker 2: I'm twenty nine, you're twenty. I always think, Look personally, I think living with your parents in their basement whatever, to save some money, you know, living kind of annoyingly for a few years, so that you can live well later on. I always think it is a good decision if you can hack.
Speaker 15: It, that's true.
Speaker 19: I just.
Speaker 16: I don't like going in the kitchen, so I just eat a lot of canned beans, and I can't order uber eats because I'm ashamed too, and it just makes me nervous.
Speaker 2: Are you avoiding the kitchen because you don't want to run into any of the grandkids.
Speaker 16: Yes, exactly, because they eat Nitella every day for breakfast, and he gets mad. He thinks I'm food shaming them. I'm not.
Speaker 15: She's food shaming the children.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm confused as to why you're afraid to be around the children because they eat Natela.
Speaker 16: Well, it's just they get really really hyper after like they run around and they scare our cats because they stomp. We're in the basement and there's no soundproofing and they're stomping and the cats freak out and one of my.
Speaker 2: Cats got ball. Forget about the cats for just saying, why do they scare you?
Speaker 16: Oh, they scare me? Because I'm just not used to kids.
Speaker 15: Really, I think she's actually afraid this is what our kids are gonna be. Like, I'm sorry, sorry, Elizabeth.
Speaker 2: Are you guys planning to have kids?
Speaker 15: Yeah, I watch it. This is this is like a serious problem. But yeah, I want to she's a baby.
Speaker 2: Because she's sounds like she doesn't like kids, which, by the way, this is completely understandable. Kids are terrible.
Speaker 15: Yeah, I mean, well, yeah, I agree. Yeah, other kids are terrible, but my own I don't know. We'll see.
Speaker 2: I agree with that sentiment, but I okay, Elizabeth, I still don't understand why you don't want to go into the kitchen because of all these kids. Well, you can just ignore them, by the way, if they want to, if they want to call you I'm aunt or I don't, I don't know what you're they conta aunt. Then when they say aunt Elizabeth, Aunt Elizabeth, just ignore them. You owe them nothing. Really.
Speaker 16: Yeah, but I don't want to ignore them and give them a complex either, you know, like their kids. I get it, but like if I haven't had my coffee yet and they want to play ring around the rosie, I just makes me feel exhausted before I've even started my day.
Speaker 2: Look, you can't set yourself on fire just to make a bunch of kids happy, you know.
Speaker 16: Yeah, that's true, that's true.
Speaker 2: Uh you gotta I feel like you should have sort more dominance over the kitchen instead of letting these kids make it into the lord of the flies.
Speaker 16: Oh I like that. What's the practical one practical tip I can do to do that? Because I even bought a coffee maker so I would be downstairs and I feel like they won that battle. So what's something I could How do I assert dominance in the kitchen?
Speaker 14: Uh?
Speaker 2: Well, don't hit any of them?
Speaker 16: No oh, I could replace the matella with like something healthy.
Speaker 15: No, I don't know, no, no, no, this is all.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you. Just to keep ignoring them. That's what you should do. Yeah, here's your assertive. Here's your assertion of dominance. This is to just ignore them.
Speaker 16: There's five though it's a four hundred foot squirre, four hundred square fook. I guess I could okay, just just act like like.
Speaker 2: This is what mindfulness is about. This is what mindfulness is about. Is how can you be centered even if there's five fucking kids? Because that's the thing. If you can, if you can find the mental juice now to make your freaking coffee as stomachly as possible, or five kids are whipping you with a jumping rope, you can do anything, Elizabeth. Take it as a challenge.
Speaker 16: Getto I'm kinda stink to you tomorrow morning, beautiful.
Speaker 2: Thank you guys so much for for for calling in. I wish you the best of luck. Enjoy the house that you will inevitably uh receive as a reward for your troubles or I don't know, maybe you'll die before then. The life is crazy, but I.
Speaker 16: Hope you don't. You're the best.
Speaker 2: You have a good night, guys.
Speaker 15: Take care.
Speaker 1: Paul from.
Speaker 12: Ticktok.
Speaker 2: Vincent Man, you're there, Hey, yeah, yeah doing Vincent.
Speaker 18: I'm good. I'm I'm not a chick fil A right now waiting for food.
Speaker 2: You're at a chick fil a right now?
Speaker 18: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What did you order?
Speaker 18: I the spicy sandwich?
Speaker 2: Really, I know, I never usually get the Spicer. You usually get the regular.
Speaker 18: No, I like the like the Spicer.
Speaker 2: So you're in public right.
Speaker 18: Now, Yeah, I'm like amongst a lot of people right now.
Speaker 2: So interesting to me because when I am in public, I hate talking on the phone. I feel very very self conscious. I don't have that part of me that can just interrupt a public setting with my thing.
Speaker 18: Well, it is like I'm in Miami Porter right now, so really nobody cares.
Speaker 2: Well, how do you know?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 2: How do you know nobody cares? I mean, ultimately, by the way, nobody really does care, because I you when I'm in a situation where someone else is on the phone talking loudly in public, I really I look at them with envy more than anything. Really. I'm sure if people did the goal to do that.
Speaker 18: I mean, I'm sure if people knew that I was talking to you, they probably look at me with MBM.
Speaker 2: Well, no, not envy because you're talking to me. I mean envy that you have the confidence to not be afraid of people judging you for being on the phone in public. Yeah, I'm not afraid of people's judgments really, yeah, in any sense.
Speaker 18: And that's like it it's like physically gonna hurt me, you know.
Speaker 2: You know that's a strong skill to hand. This a lot that you can do with that. That's actually, I would say one of the number one skills to have.
Speaker 18: So do you do you remember your dreams?
Speaker 2: Do I remember my dreams?
Speaker 18: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What did you say?
Speaker 9: Your name was Vincent?
Speaker 2: Vincent? I have a question for you.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Have you ever had a vision?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 18: Yeah, because like last night, I had a dream I was able to remember. Usually that doesn't happen for me. It's usually really rare. A dream was like I was in a jewelry shop, like a jewelry store and a specific one that like I have only heard about but never been to. But I was able to like, I guess my mind was able to like appreciate it. Sure, And so I was in this space that I've never been in but in the dream it and I'm pretty sure I was stoned in the dream, but I haven't spunked in like a week. But in the dream I was for sure high because I bought this like gold ring and I thought it was really cool. At first, I thought like it had this like cool Native American art on it, but then turns out it had like Dora the Explorer on it, and uh so I tried to like go and return it or get an exchange, and there was this like cool ordeal. And that's around when I woke up from my dream.
Speaker 2: You tried to return it because it had Dora the Explorer on it.
Speaker 18: Yeah, it just totally lost all its coolness from before.
Speaker 2: So do you have an active problem with Dora the Explorer.
Speaker 18: I just don't think it looks cool on like gold or something expensive.
Speaker 2: Mhm.
Speaker 18: But maybe somebody else would think it, right.
Speaker 2: I mean, you could have at least, you know, done a little bit arbitrage. You could have resold it.
Speaker 18: Yeah, So do you remember your dreams though? Is that a struggle for you.
Speaker 2: I try to forget as much as possible so that I can make room for what I'm doing in the present.
Speaker 9: For sure.
Speaker 2: Hey, thank you so much for calling in.
Speaker 18: Yeah, thanks for kicking up.
Speaker 2: Of course, you have a good night, Vincent. You you think there's nothing wrong with do they Explorer?
Speaker 15: You know?
Speaker 2: I mean, look, if you liked the ring? Who cares about?
Speaker 12: You know?
Speaker 2: The TV show that was.
Speaker 12: On it.
Speaker 13: All from Whyatt Cleveland Wyatt?
Speaker 4: Hello, Hey, what's up?
Speaker 2: Whyatt?
Speaker 13: Who?
Speaker 4: Hey, buddy, how you doing today?
Speaker 2: Get you know, man, I'm actually doing pretty good. I'm feeling really chill. I am. I'm trying to like, stay more in my own zone the best I can, you know, well, because you know, far too often, my you know, far too often, I think all of us find ourselves susceptible to the pressures of society, the pressures from others to do a certain thing, to be a certain way, pressures from this, pressures from that, And the best way to relieve those is to just stay in your own zone, you know. Ye mean, if you can.
Speaker 4: Not too much. I turned on your screen right when it popped up, so pretty excited about that. I'm a first time caller, just Uh my buddy. Uh He said, hey, you ever see that gecko guy on YouTube? I was like, no, he showed me. I was hoped instantly. I've been watching for about three days now. So first time caller, first time calling him.
Speaker 2: Very nice to talk to you, Wyatt. Why man, I got a question for you here. What's that You ever had a vision?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I have. I've had a few visions, you know. You know, ever since, ever since I was about probably four years old, I've always wanted to be a US Marine. That had been like my lifelong goal, my lifelong vision, I guess you could say, you know, I was in a military program. I grew up a lot on military basis when I was a kid. My father was a marine. And then, you know what, that vision kind of fell apart. It shattered by the time I turned eighteen, by the time it was it came around to actually enlist into the military or go to college to become an officer. You know, that vision really fell apart.
Speaker 2: And why did that vision fall apart?
Speaker 4: To be honest, it was because of a girl. I started dating a girl when I was sixteen and ended that relationship when I was eighteen, and she told me she said, I could never really be with someone who wanted to do that with their lives, and I respected that and I had genuine love for her. So I really didn't go into the Marines because of a girl.
Speaker 2: Long story short, really, and why was it that she couldn't have respect for that?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: If it's she couldn't have respect for it, it's more she wasn't looking for that and a partner. And you know what, Deck, I and so grateful that I made that decision not to go into the military. And I'm very, very grateful that my vision of almost probably a fourteen years fell apart and it's made me the man I am today, and I'm really thankful for that.
Speaker 2: That's cool to hear.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: You know, when a dream gets shattered, it can actually be a good thing in many situations because it opens you up, it stops, it clears away the tunnel vision so that you can see what else there is out there. Especially God damn, when you're eighteen years old, you.
Speaker 4: Know, I know it's basically a child at that age, man, And I'm twenty now, so I realize that I know that.
Speaker 2: And you say that you are very thankful that this vision fell apart. Why are you so thankful? I want to hear it from you. What has this vision falling apart?
Speaker 4: Well, I think it really showed. I think it really showed me what the correct not the correct, but what the most fulfilling I should say, the most fulfilling timeline for myself in my life and goals to follow. It was kind of like a natural process, I guess you could say, But yeah, natural process. Really happy about it.
Speaker 2: So what's next for you? What are you going to do now that you are not chasing the military life?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 4: Man, I think for me, I want to live as the Native Americans lived thousands, hundreds, tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands of years ago. I want to be one with the land. I want to live with my tribe, and I want to be just one of the other critters in the forest. That's like my life goal and.
Speaker 2: I'll end up like that Christopher McCanless guy.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, that was one of my favorite movies growing up. So yeah, you want.
Speaker 2: To live off the land, You want to be a critter running around.
Speaker 5: The earth, correct, Just like.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm totally not that. I am in an air conditions place I ate chicken tenders that were processed that I bought from a grocery store and used a microwave to heat up. That's not what I am at all.
Speaker 4: Interesting. Yeah, because I saw another one of your streams and you were out in the forest. It seems like you were just one of those forest dwellers, you know.
Speaker 2: So you what's your plan here? I mean, I assume you're not calling me from I'm assume you have not taken action on this plan yet, just by nature the fact that you are connected to the internet enough to call me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yep, yeah. I mean the question of the night was have you had a vision? I have had a vision, but now I am having a vision and trying to navigate myself through that. Trying to navigate through I guess you could say just life and reaching my ultimate goal.
Speaker 2: So what's your next step? How do you how do you prepare for this life of living off the lands that you're attempting to live?
Speaker 4: Well, I'm not really sure about that, to be honest. I've put some deep thought into it, and for for me, I've kind of realized that I'm going to have to find somebody who has been doing it or has done it and try to have a like an apprenticeship type of deal going on. I'm not really sure how to go about that, but I feel like I don't feel I know that my stars will align, so I don't know.
Speaker 3: I have no idea.
Speaker 2: You could get mentored by some wolves.
Speaker 9: I could.
Speaker 4: Have you ever heard about that? Like kids being abandoned and then raised by wolves and shit? You ever hear about that?
Speaker 2: I haven't heard about that. I feel like you're a little late in the game though. I feel like you have too many ties to human civilization to be raised by wolves. But if you were to approach the wolves with some sort of peace offering, maybe a big jute, maybe a you know, a small dog or a piece of steak, something that can get them to know that you're cool, they might be willing to let you in. But I'd be careful about that. I don't know. Maybe find some survivalist guy on Instagram before you do that.
Speaker 4: Maybe, you know, I think that's a really good idea, Jack, I think, yeah, I might. I might try that out. I have to find the wolves first.
Speaker 2: Oh, they're everywhere. They're everywhere. Listen, Wyatt, good luck to you, Thank you again. Don't die. Don't end up like the guy who died next to the bus eating the berry. Don't be safe about it. Live your life. Do you think you only live once? Live the way that you want to, but don't die.
Speaker 4: Wyat sounds good, good advice.
Speaker 2: Tick, thank you so much for calling.
Speaker 13: Man.
Speaker 2: You have a grid rest and I believe in you. Dude.
Speaker 4: Yeah, thank you. Hey, love you, GEK, love you too, baby, take care, goodbye.
Speaker 6: Goes on the line, make its own calls every night, everything goes. Just teaching your life