Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: Who's scoring big this NBA season?
Speaker 1: You are with all the new ways to get in on the action that Draft Kings Sportsbook and official sports betting partner of the NBA. From monster Slams to dish in the Rock to cleaning the glass, get behind your favorite player and prop bets you can make Undraftkings home of the NBA player props. Ready to place your first bet? Try betting on something simple like picking how many points your favorite player will have. Go to Draft Kings Sportsbook app and make your pick first time. Here's something special for you. New Draft King customers can bet five dollars and get one hundred and fifty in bonus bets. Instantly take it to the rack with Draft Kings Sportsbook Every point Counts. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app. Use code money Moves that's called money Moves for new customers to get one hundred and fifty dollars in bonus bets when you bet just five bucks only on Draft Kings.
Speaker 3: The crown is yours.
Speaker 4: Scammeling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York, call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and Y four six seven three sixty nine in Connecticut. Help is available for problem gambling call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino in Resorting, Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, Void and Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Ince See DKNG dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 1: Boostmobile is now legit nationwide five G network. So I have to take a break from all the jokes here for just a second and put my serious boards on, because I would never ever joke about a five G network that has invested billions in building five G towers across the country, not even once, not even if mister Boostmobile himself asked me to. There's nothing funny about it. Boozmobile is now legit nationwide five G network and also provide coverage across ninety nine percent of America. Seriously visit boostmobile dot com or your nearest boost Mobile store location to learn more. Boost Mobile network, together with our roaming partners, covers ninety nine percent of the US population.
Speaker 5: Five G speed not available in all areas.
Speaker 3: All right on't your check this out.
Speaker 1: Shadur Sanders, considered one of the top two players at the position available in April's draft, will not work out at the Scouting Combine and Indy this week. Though Sanday won't work out, he will we with teams in Indy. Quarterbacks are scheduled to ride Tuesday at the Combine, which formerly opens Monday. Their unfield workouts are slated for Saturday. Shadure is expected to throw on campus next month at Colorado's pro Day.
Speaker 3: Oh Joe, you like this?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't have a problem with that. Don't have a problem but that at all and not not at all. Listen, there's enough film out there on centers. We know we can throw the ball. It's no need to throw in front of the scouts though. Through though, where's most important? Huh? If the scouts want to see you throw, look at the film, turn it on. You have a a lot of film from Jackson State to Colorado the high school. We know what he can do. We know what he can do with his arm. We've seen him do it before. Prod is where's gonna be nice, y'all come out and here you want to see me throw? Come on out? Hereto the prode. No need no, no need to throw there. There's certain people that have to put that put their presentation on as far as throwing and what they can do as far agility wise at the quarterback position, at their I mean at the combine. She is not one of them. Have you seen the training tension with him? Can Ward? They they they hilarious.
Speaker 3: They are they.
Speaker 2: Remember the movie Two Old Grumpy Men or something something like that. Yeah, yeah, that's they remind me of them too. I don't know why. Really that's good content between them two.
Speaker 3: Jack Lemon and Walter Mathow.
Speaker 2: Oh you remember the names? Okay, Okay, you're ready, you're ready for Hollywood?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: Uh uh?
Speaker 2: And didn't what you can try?
Speaker 3: I think?
Speaker 1: Uh didn't what you gonna do a remake of that? Morgan Freeman and somebody didn't they do a remake? I know that if I'm not mistaken. I know Jack Lemon and Walter Mathole.
Speaker 2: That was the original gruffy old man.
Speaker 1: Oh tr They mad at us talking about we we tried to make somebody seem like a victim.
Speaker 2: An't nobody say somebody a victim? Oh well wait, wait a minute, Wait a minute, wait a minute, who is hold on? Smitty is the victim here? What did they talk about?
Speaker 3: Smith? Ain't no victim?
Speaker 2: You not?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Wait, he didn't know.
Speaker 1: Let's just go ahead and not a victim? Okay, But we were, we were, but we weren't trying to make him a victim. All we were saying is that it was two consenting adults.
Speaker 3: What he knew.
Speaker 2: I'm not here to say what he knew because I don't know.
Speaker 1: Smittie ain't never talked to me about it, and I don't talk about it, So I don't know what Smitty knew, when he knew, or how he found out. That's not what I'm saying. All we all, what you're and I was saying, is that, bro, your problem should be with her, not him. Smitty isn't married to you, Smitty is not under the off. Smitty doesn't owe you anything. She owes you that she owes you. Lordy she owe you commitment. What Smitty I'm.
Speaker 2: Trying to figure out. I'm trying to I'm trying to let me looking at chat and see who the hell is mentioned is Smitty in the first place, and not folks, the guy damn wife and a husband.
Speaker 3: That's all I'm saying. Look, I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Look, what all I'm saying is is that the guy, whatever the party is, the other party doesn't owe the individual anything because if it's a female, be mad at your husband, not the female, because the female is not in the relationship with you. The female, if you're married, the female didn't make a commitment to you before God, Smitty did not make no commitment to this guy. The guy and the young lady they took those vows. Those vows are sacred to them. That's what I'm saying. That's my stance. Now, all that other stuff, however they want to take it, whatever y'all want to take out of that, That's all I'm.
Speaker 3: Saying me, Hey, you just keep it moving.
Speaker 1: If you're in a relationship, ay, I don't think this thing is going to work out between us.
Speaker 2: Whatever the case, Maybe that's what she wants you to do, and you go ahead. And move on.
Speaker 1: If you married, Hey, go ahead and get your lawyer draw his paper up. Boom boom boom, and keep it moving. It's really that simple, oad Joe, Hey, Yes.
Speaker 2: Human nature is undefeated.
Speaker 3: Next topic, Yeah, uh.
Speaker 1: Jordan Love has reportedly been recruiting Davante Adams. Can you see Davante going back to Green Bay.
Speaker 2: That's a good one, A nice veteran president for them young bulls out there. That's I like it.
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 2: It may it makes sense to me. Romeo Dobbs Watson coming back off injury. We got wigs read DeVonta Adams is the veteran presence to show them boys, listen this, this is how you get it done.
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 2: It's a nice, viable weapon that's consistent and still play the game. He still got that sauce. There's nothing wrong with you me, even even he got a little age on him. But I like that look. I like that look. I like what Jordan Love is doing too. And I'm sure Lafloyd will open him back with open arms. I'm sure the Green Bay organization will open Hi back with open arms. I don't think he left with the left them with the bad taste. In the mouth is as far as when he did leave. But I think it would be a good thing. I think the thing when you got small kids, Joe.
Speaker 1: The thing is that DeVante has kids, uh and probably after October they're not gonna be able to go outside because they're gonna be snowing the ground.
Speaker 2: Right, But it's been that way for eight years when it was there the first time.
Speaker 1: And I think the thing is that's what one of the reasons why he went to Vegas. He likes Vegas, right, because he turned out more money. He left more money in Green Bay. Now maybe he got that money back because there's no state income tax.
Speaker 3: But plus the kids.
Speaker 1: Basically kids get to go outside for the most part nine months out of the year, but there's three months it's too hot, they're not going outside. But uh, o, Joe, listen, get look what you and I was talking about is this situation.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: I would feel the same way if Smitty's wife called her, because she is gonna owe no obligation to Smitty. You're in the relation, you're in the marriage. That's how that works, O, Joe. There's two sides. You and I both looking at it. What we're saying is that we can only do what we to our knowledge, Smitty's wife hasn't called the young lady.
Speaker 2: We're talking about the guy that called Smitty.
Speaker 1: We're not saying, Look, if two people are married, yes, because both sides, somebody got hurt on both sides. Woman on one side, man on the other side, of vice versa. That's all we're saying, O Joe, we haven't heard anything from Smitty's side. All we're hearing is from her side, which is her husband.
Speaker 3: That's it. Smitty is gonna whatever whatever.
Speaker 1: Transpired's Smitty is gonna have to have a conversation. He's gonna have to sit down and have a conversation with his wife. That's between them, just like this should have been between him and her. That's all I'm saying. The public didn't have to didn't have to hear about it. But he's trying to embarrass smittye because he's hurt. So that's what this was about.
Speaker 2: Hurt people, hurt people. Yep, Oh true, Hey right connect You know what, Hey, we've been We've been seeing situations like this since the beginning of time, and you'll continue and it's gonna keep coming. And human nature is undefeated. For the Mellion Time to night, all.
Speaker 3: Right, Oh Joe place goo.
Speaker 1: Burrows has sold his Super Bowl dog ad with the dog at is that super Bowl? What fifty two? Forty two, forty two exl oh, yeah, thirty is that thirty seven thirty seven thirty seven xcel is thirty thirty five? Okay, we we were super Bowl thirty five. No, it's got to be it's got to be forty something that ash because we were super Bowl thirty five xxx five. No, yeah, so twelve years so it's been two thousand and seven, yes, okay, forty two the highest, the highest anyone has ever paid for a Super Bowl ring.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: He sold the ring, Oh joe.
Speaker 1: It went for two hundred and eighty thousand, six hundred dollars at auction. Burr has made over twenty nine million in his career. Okay, I make yes.
Speaker 2: I mean I'm curious when people actually sell their rings or sell their memorabilia, especially Super Bowl rings like this. Does that mean that they don't have money anymore? Or you just want to get what it means. I don't want to speculate, Okay, don't And I said Tom Brady. I saw Tom Brady auction off his watches. Do we not think do we think tom Brady's destitute. I mean, he's making thirty seven million from from Fox plus all if it's outside of endeavors. So I don't think tom Brady. Maybe he wanted to get rid of his watches. Maybe he wants to replace him.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't, I don't, so I don't want to speculate. I know people will speculate because it's a souper. I mean, you work so hard to get that.
Speaker 3: And now you know.
Speaker 1: But sometimes it doesn't mean foopo. Rings don't mean the same thing to everybody.
Speaker 2: Oh yolly, and they think you can't eat them rings. Them ain't paying bills where they can't pay them bills once you get rid of.
Speaker 1: You know, so you know planks. He made over twenty nine million. Let's just say he made thirty million. We're gonna cut that in half for fifteen million. Okay, he got to live. I think he had a wife, got kids. Okay, I got in trouble with the law. That probably eight of a million dollars right there. Dang man o Joe, you know it don't take. And the problem is when you have money going out and you don't have any coming in. See that's the problem. So o Joe, you used to having money coming in, So think about it. You got to live now. I don't know, I don't know Plank's lifestyle, but I'm saying you got a mortgage, you got card note, you got kids, you got wife, and you got nothing coming in.
Speaker 2: Right, that's why. See, that's why you see. And you wonder why I got, you know, three hundred and sixty seven eleven jobs.
Speaker 3: I got to live.
Speaker 2: I got kids, Like, I want to get this Mayka yacht by by the end of twenty twenty six. And it's only one way I'm gonna get it, by having multiple streams of income.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I always like im like, damn, bro, damn would you have an auction off one of your rings?
Speaker 1: No, I got three kids. Each kid is gonna get a ring. Now what they do with it after that, that's on them.
Speaker 2: How do you decide which kid gets which ring?
Speaker 1: The oldest, Kayler get the first one, k get the second one, poo get the last one.
Speaker 2: Now is their way to decipher which ring holds more valuable, is worth more than the other or there You think it's all all all equal.
Speaker 3: I don't. I don't. I don't think anything. That's the way ibum split it up.
Speaker 1: When it comes to when it comes to certain memorabilia, A lot of the stuff I'm gonna try to sell because I know they're gonna sell it. Now, the gold jacket, that's not gonna sell. I probably end up donating that to Savannah State. Let them keep that. It's hard for them to keep stuff on campus because they're worried about stuff people stealing it.
Speaker 3: They took my jersey down. They had my jersey up.
Speaker 1: They retired my jersey many years ago, but they took it out of the case because they're worried about somebody stealing it. M And that's unfortunate. But yeah, the kids that each kid to get a ring, I'm very fortunate three for three. Uh, I'm you know, they'll get some stuff. Each want to get a Super Bowl jersey, same thing, first, second, third. But most of the stuff I'm just gonna end up selling it because I know they're gonna sell it. They're not gonna keep all those game balls that I want and stuff like that on show. It's just the cleats and stuff like this. Uh, you know, I would like for them too, but it doesn't mean the same. It doesn't mean the same to them as it meant to me. Right, So have you thought about what you want to give me? Or or I ain't I'm walking away empty handed. I got a nightcap hat with my signed on. I got some boxing gloves. You can shoot me, you can shoot uh. We can have a three four competition for this LV basketball if you want to.
Speaker 2: That. So they they get, they get the good stuff and I got I get a LV basketball.
Speaker 1: Bro, you ain't even got your own member, Billy, What there you gonna do with mine? Sell it exactly. That's That's why. That's why I'm beating them to the punch. That's that's that's why I've beat them to the point because I know that's what they're gonna Dora, and I just I would just rather go ahead and take that out of the equation because like sometimes the appearance, I mean, you know they're gonna be taken care of, but they somebody see them selling something.
Speaker 2: Man, I know he left them all that money and they ain't got.
Speaker 1: No money now. So I'm gonna think, I tell you what you let me get that? Tell me Eagles fans, I gotta, I gotta, I got something to sell.
Speaker 3: Y'all. What you got? What you got?
Speaker 2: What you got? Yeah, he was saying, y'all want to buy school. Let me see the face mask. I can tell you who it is, Urban Friar.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Am I right or wrong? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I guess that.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I saw the I saw the face mask. So I was either gonna go with Urban Friar or what's the receiver? What's my doll?
Speaker 5: Na?
Speaker 2: I came remember my dog name played for the Bears, played for the Eagles too, al Sean Jefferies. Yeah, I was gonna say al Sean and Urban Friar because I know I could. I could tell receiver. It doesn't even have to have his helmet on, but I know who it is based on the team. And then the face mask. I don't think they wear these helmets anymore. No, not the helmet, but just just it's weird.
Speaker 3: I'll be willing to get y'all might be really to part takee with that.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to think. Should should I sell to my memory bill you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, shaking the head and shaking the head, Hey, selling and send me the proceeds.
Speaker 3: Actually, I ain't selling anything.
Speaker 1: Oh Joe, Eagles DC big Fangio oberrated the defense uh and team meeting for the second half performance in the Super Bowl. Jalen Hunt Joe yeah, Hut says, even after the Super Bowl, after the team meeting was going over the parade prep Fanjio made the defense stay back and go over the game. He gets to the second half and says, this is unacceptable, unacceptable twenty two points. He wants perfection. You like this, O Joe, Man, It's cool.
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 2: So, I mean, let's see, he's he's setting the president, he's sitting the standard on what they're going to have to need to do and continue to do because they, I mean, they have the opportunity to win. The dynasty on the team is very young both sides.
Speaker 3: Of the ball.
Speaker 2: You know a few older players, but they have a chance to do something special with the Chiefs almost were able to do. The Eagles have a chance to run it again. So you know, coach understands that and talking to his defense where mainly really everybody's probably coming back next year, including some added pieces you know, via off season acquisitions and the draft. So I mean, you set in the tone you sending the President Early. I like it. I like it. It kind of kind of extreme, especially after you already won. You know, you had such a large lead. I mean, you're gonna you're gonna give up some points. But you know, for the most part, I mean, they played extremely well. The reason why they were able to have a game the way he had is because of the defense in the first half, first half everything, they.
Speaker 1: Played extremely well. And he wanted that same. He's like, y'all, let up. Were supposed to have a blank d were supposed to be the only team to have under the Do not let him scurse a point he was looking for.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he didn't want him score a point.
Speaker 2: That would have been that would have been possible. Hell, they didn't even get a first down. They ain't crossing fifty yard line the whole first half, the whole first half, the Giants.
Speaker 1: How many how many yards? How many yards did the Giants have against that Ravens defense? Jordan, go back and pull up. You pull up to play by play for the Giants Ravens Super Bowl. I mean you think you think I don't think they had two hundred yards? Yeah Giants? Okay, thirty five? Ye, they had one hundred and fifty two total yards.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: Give me, give me, give me the play by play. What what they because they were? You at to see what they are? They're just scoring now they scored on the kickoff. They just scored no points on the offense.
Speaker 2: Yeah that don't count.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah they was. You got to play by play? Okay, hold on, uh chat you gotta, I mean you got. You gotta see this when you when when? Because they had like they.
Speaker 3: No, I need to like play by play what the giants did? Like punt punt?
Speaker 2: It doesn't Hey, hey, that's so you know. It's funny like every time you talk, every time you stop talking, like I'm sitting so close to the ocean. Yeah, I get the way. I can hear the waves hidden crashing up, crashing up ashore every time you stop. If I was in Miami, You're like, Man, I can hear on the kidding. Hey man, what is see? Hey? I want to know about the mink the mink pajamas. I'm from the Google Act. I want some of them.
Speaker 3: They got a mink? What do you call them? Oh?
Speaker 1: What? Uh? Rope?
Speaker 2: You serious? Yeah, he'll be see how much it is about eighteen eighteen? No, mink. Whoa mink rule? Men's they got a new one. They just they just, uh, what do you think that expensive?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: You look at no jingle Bana got a green one for five ninety five botaga that's it? Oh, I see, I don't think this is the right kind of mink we're talking about. I'll see it to you. Take this out whatever voltag of the nigga. But that a nice oh yo, yeah, yes, sir. Uh.
Speaker 3: The Giants three plays punt, three plates.
Speaker 1: They got three plays no yard, three plays one yard, five plays eighteen yards, three plays six yards. Oh yeah, okay, three plays two yards, three plays one yard, interception, nine plays forty five yards in three plays interception, interception, punt, interception, touchdown. They ran the kick back three plays zero yard, three plays minus four yards, three plays four yards, end of game.
Speaker 2: God leave. Oh it's that Raven Diferen from two thousand, yes against against the Just I see, I've seen him in person. I know what, I know what that looks like. That'sbelievable.
Speaker 1: Them jokers with three plays no yard, three plays one yard, five plays eighteen yards, three plays six yards, three plays two yards, three plays one yard interception, punt interception, interception, punt interception, touchdown, punt, pun punt, punt, end up game. Damn yeah, I don't think you all will see that again. Minority candidates are now over for twenty nine and getting NFL offensive coordinator jobs this season, twenty nine OC jobs in a row to white coaches, zero to minoritists. The USA today are reporting, Oh, Joe, what do you think.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's nothing new. I'm not even sure why they're reporting it. It's been going on for the longest. It's been going on for the longest, you know, I'm not even sure why we're reporting it now. We continue to have the same discourse every single time it comes around at the jobs they're taken. Our jobs are not given, and we continue to say the same thing over and over and over. We continue to fight over and over and over for positions that they don't want us in, and they continuously, they continuously make it clear that they don't want us those positions, and yeah, you know, we still fight for him. I'm not sure how long we're going to continue to keep fighting for the positions that obviously we deserve, that we are qualified for, but obviously those that aren't. This qualified as those that are still get them before us for a reason because they don't want us there. I'm not sure we.
Speaker 1: Else to say, yeah, we did get a g got one job, so yeah, I guess yeah. Baby steps with your baby steps.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, listen, I'm wishing we we we've been.
Speaker 3: We've been.
Speaker 2: We've been crawling and taking baby steps for four in a year.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: Oh Joe a question with viral on Twitter, what old person thing do you do?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: This is a good one. This is a good one.
Speaker 3: You know what?
Speaker 2: Over the thing that I do probably go to bed early, you know, outside the nights we have nightcap. I'm sleep by nine o'clock, nine pm. I'm up at five am. And I'm not sure if you would you would you would consider sitting on the porch and people watching an old person thing because everybody people's watch if you want people watches in general. But I like I make it a thing to actually do when I go places like it's. People watching is an extreme sport. It passed by so much time depending on where you are. At the airport, oh amazing, at the mall, amazing, you can you can pass by. You can kill a lot of time. People watching, and I'm not sure if you can sit that an old people think being that they love sitting out on the porch and just being nosy in general. I can see that in a form of people watching as well.
Speaker 1: I don't sit out on my porch. I don't do nothing, Oh Joe. I work out of my garage and people just walk up. Hey, I thought that was you. How you doing if you don't get your hands out about garage? Oh listen, people think I'm last. People don't have no feeling, they don't they don't have no nothing. People just walk up talking about I'm in my garage working out and people are just walk up in the yard, walk up in the garage.
Speaker 2: I thought that was you what you mean? But you know you're You're a good dude, man. You know, people feel that you're approachable, worry approachable. I got a they work, they're constructing a fence right now. I got a guy to building in case of the whole property. Man, I can't just walk up and come on now. You got to be accessible, man, You've got to be a people's person, you know. No, you gotta do like they should do back in the days. You know, invite your neighbor's empathy.
Speaker 1: It's a different It's a different time now, oh Joe. It's a different time, and it ain't like it was when you and I grew up. It's different. Listen, you gotta move different.
Speaker 2: But you're living in You live in the area where you ain't got the work about that.
Speaker 3: No, I don't, bro I ain't trusting nobody.
Speaker 2: So if I walk in your driveway, you're not gonna trust me. No.
Speaker 1: First of all, you better hurry up because the fist gonna be done in a couple of weeks. The gate gonna be up for a couple of weeks.
Speaker 2: I'm not I'm not even tripping because I hoped the gate. I'm not tripping.
Speaker 1: Don't worry about it. Hey, you definitely be hopping. I promise you'll be hopping. You definitely will be hopping. I promise you.
Speaker 2: There are you gonna shoot that? Oh yeah, you be.
Speaker 3: You'll be hopping, Oh Joe.
Speaker 1: Another day, another Twitter to break, And they just sent me twenty dollars and told me to go shopping.
Speaker 3: I must be fit in order shine card or something.
Speaker 2: Child.
Speaker 3: I don't know what the if I'm gonna do.
Speaker 1: With that.
Speaker 2: Shopping on yours.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hey, you're not many.
Speaker 2: You know how many outfits a woman can get with two hundred dollars on shine On fash Over if you can dress the key words? Do you know how many outfits you can get on Shineing Fashion Over for two hundred dollars If you can dress, all you need is a pair of heels. All you need is a pair of heels in a person to clutch. That's it. That's it. For women that don't take much, you don't have to have on designer. You have to have nice down dollar outfit. If you know how to piece things together and outfit with two hundred dollars from Shining Fashion Over, you could kill them. Well, you can kill them. I've seen I've seen women do it.
Speaker 1: Okay, here's the piece they will put. They want you, said five hundred dollars five hundred to a thousand for shoes. They want you to send another five hundred to a thousand for their hair. They want you to send another two fifty for their nails, and they want you to put another another two thousand for the outfit.
Speaker 3: That's the piecing together they want you to do.
Speaker 2: Certain women need to be self you know, self aware, self awareness is very important. You need to be self aware. Are you really that girl to be able to attract those type of men that are doing those type of things If you know you're not, like, why even think about it? Why even think about it? You know, look, look in the mirror, be honest with yourself. Hey, how y'all say that?
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 1: She?
Speaker 2: Shine?
Speaker 3: Shine?
Speaker 2: Shine?
Speaker 3: Is she is?
Speaker 2: She?
Speaker 3: Oh? Yeah?
Speaker 2: She? Listen? Am I really going to track the kind of man that's gonna change my lifestyle with one check? Am I going to track one of those men that can change my life at the drop of a hat?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: Probably not. It's a very small persition of women that are going to meet those type of individuals. So get that out of your head. It's okay. Two hundred dollars is enough. It's enough to get what you need to do. It's enough. I'm telling you, I don't see. I didn't see women that fight dollar dresses with heels in the clutch look like a million dollars.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know. You're right, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't know anything about no shopping with women's shop at uh I do.
Speaker 2: What is that?
Speaker 3: What do they?
Speaker 2: What if I do? What?
Speaker 3: What about what women buy? The shoes at?
Speaker 2: I mean the been what you're talking about? No, there's a web there's a site. Holdo, it's so many Sophia Webster. Why itsell?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Hold on? It's like when you if you can't find it, if you can't find.
Speaker 3: It, hold on?
Speaker 2: Hell no. But they said back there talking about Zappos.
Speaker 3: What's that?
Speaker 2: What's Zappos? I guess that's where you buy stuff from? Okay, where's this net net?
Speaker 3: A porter? Y'all?
Speaker 2: Ever heard of a porter? Mister porter? Yeah, she definitely was shopping there. Hey, when women got downder stand by twenty dollars, you know what you could do it twenty dollars on if this woman couldn't do anything with it? But that, you know how.
Speaker 3: It's pasha a sight pasta mark. Oh man, I don't know that.
Speaker 2: Get off here.
Speaker 1: Bought nothing bad, believe look y'all got me looking at and I ain't. I ain't bought anything. I ain't ordered nothing enough nowhere. And the only thing my credit card did is is pay for food.
Speaker 2: I can't, I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't think I've never used I've never used my shed, used the credit card, but I've never ordered anything off line.
Speaker 2: Oh I don't, I don't, but listen, I don't play. But I've been ordered offline, especially on Instagrams. You know you sometimes, you know, scrolling through the explore page, you come across some of those really dope sights herself that most of the time U K too. And that's there's a there's a line called Uncle that I really I really enjoyed his brand called Saint Perry. You know the price, The price, boy, ain't crazy. You know, real, real nice, you know, casual looking stuff. Man, you gotta start going online. Hey, let me let me shop for you. Let me be your personal shopper.
Speaker 3: No, I'm good. I got Shelley for that.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, So you're trying to say you think Shelley has the same vision when it comes to fashion, it's meat no, okay, okay, okay, but uh let me let me style you one time. Let me do this one time.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: That's that's what I do.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: This year twenty twenty five, I'm mister put that ship on. Oh damn it, I've been doing good all show my bad.
Speaker 1: You've been doing good. You've been doing better. Yeah no, I uh yeah, let me get off this. I I ain't order because they ain't like ain like I could order something. Hey, hey man, you you didn't learn how to do stuff for yourself. Why if I learn how to do stuff for myself, I'm put somebody out of work.
Speaker 2: That's a good one. I like that. That's a good I gotta you know that's a good one.
Speaker 3: All right, Joe, it's time before we.
Speaker 2: Go, before we go, before we go, And this is the ladies in the chat. You have to understand, even with two hundred dollars, you know, please understand, you don't You don't have to be out laying this with what you put on. It's it's not it's not it's not on you, it's in you. You know, you can have a fight, allowed fit. All you need is some heels. Don't let the heels wear you. You wear the heels. That's the difference. I understand where I'm coming from, especially when it comes to that. You know, you see too many women out here with nice heels on and the heels are wearing them instead of the other way around. Nice clutch, nice purse. You ain't got to too much by allowed fit. It's all in the wall.
Speaker 3: I ain't got nothing looking, I said. I ain't.
Speaker 2: Ain't no sense to me lying. No, Ay, she'll look, can handle that, she do.
Speaker 1: She just orders stuff. Hey, I tried it on, if if if if, if I like it, I keep it. If not, she sent it back. I'm not finna go. I'm not finna go into no store and try stuff on. I ain't got no patience. Ain't no sense in me lying, because hey, she's like she said, time at the time and say, okay, tomorrow, we got twenty minutes. You're gonna do X, Y and Z. Other than that doing nothing. I just don't have the patience, So Joe, I don't.
Speaker 2: So I'm with you when you're right. I think you don't have the patience as well, obviously, because you really can't wear off the rack too, No, you can't wear I could wear off the rack. Now, I can wear off the rack. I can go anywhere, grab something, get my side. Obviously, I'll get a tailor in the fit to fit me the right way, So make small corrections to it. But I understand. I understand your frustrations, though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm just like, nah, I'm good all right, o Joe, It's time for our fattal segment of the evening. It's time for Q and A Man.
Speaker 2: We finished already. I was feeling good tonight.
Speaker 3: Time moving, time moving.
Speaker 2: Shout out all my behavior followers. I know y'all probably watching the night. Appreciate y'all.
Speaker 3: Doctor Frank L.
Speaker 1: Bella mean, hey, fam uh, huge congratulations on your NAACP awards. Your hard work of dedication are truly inspired. Hey what, I'm so proud of you. Thanks Doc. I greatly greatly appreciate that. And I want y'all what you call locked the door to where y'all go out. I'm going upstairs. I believe y'all okay, we shall have come at that Rufe Tony Boy said, Hey, guys, congratulations, well deserved a ward. I recently saw a clipper of your brother Sterling with straps attached to the back of his helmet and showed the past.
Speaker 3: What's the story.
Speaker 1: Uh, He had a habit of dropping his head, and so he didn't want to drop his head, so the straps kept him from dipping his head too low. So that's what the straps on the back of his helmet attached to his shoulder, pass passing on the back of his helmet, and so that's why, that's why he had that that apparatus uh concocted so it would prevent him from dipping his head. Tyran said, what's upout Which quarterback would you also lect first to the draft?
Speaker 3: Cave Ward or Shaduur Sanders.
Speaker 2: Depends on the team. It depends on the team. Both quarterbacks are different, you know. They both offer us two different styles of play. Obviously they both throw the ball. But it depends on the team, it really does. They're really totally different.
Speaker 1: Cam is a little bit more mobile, probably have a little bit more live arm. Chador is more accurate, probably a little better the pocket. He performs probably a little better inside the pocket. O show with the movements. He's not gonna run away from anybody. He is a prototypical drop back passer. Yes, that's what he is.
Speaker 3: He's a prototypical drop back passer.
Speaker 1: Very well coached, been a quarterback his whole life, as I'm sure Cam has I'm not. I'm sure he's played no other positions other than quarterbacks. And so it all depends on the type of offense that you're gonna run doesn't require a little bit more mobility. Well, if it does, you're probably gonna go with Cam. If it doesn't, you're probably gonna go with your door. Kevin, Yo, Uh, do you have any stories about the CAF parade and let everyone know how crazy the city was that day?
Speaker 3: The goat James brought it home. Man.
Speaker 1: I remember being on first tape back then, and I told her. I remember telling Skip that, hey, undisputed, No, it was skipped. No, remember when they won. I was on first take. Skip was still there. They beat the Warriors, they beat you. Yeah, that was before Undisputed. And I told him I'm going to parade. He's like, they're gonna I said, they're gonna come back. I said, go, James got this go, James got this thing in the band. And I remember and I was like, man, I wasn't gonna go. And then oh, Charles Oakley called Man Oakmen Man Oakman cool for about thirty plus. He said, Man, you say you're gonna come. He said, Hey, I already got past this blah blah blah, Man, just catch a fight.
Speaker 3: I'll pick you up at their fort. Man.
Speaker 1: I called him and say, hey, oh, I'm on the way. He picked up from the airport, went to the parade. You know, adapt loved Lebron Jr. Kyrie. Man, it was amazing. Got back on the plane, went home. Man, it was it was.
Speaker 3: That was great. That was great.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: I could just you know, I can imagine Cleveland having to struggle looking for championship. I don't think they had won a championship since fifty seven. And here they are the situation, and they down three to one. No one has ever come from NBA Finals after being down three to one, and they did it against a historically great team, a team that they won went seventy three and nine, had only lost nine games that year, and had the first unanimous MVP.
Speaker 2: That's crazy. Oh, don't let Stephen Ay off the hook on First Take tomorrow.
Speaker 1: All I know is the Lakers got killed start of the show and with him get it Yoh yeah, I got it. Oh, how do they not gonna beat the Lakers? Who think they who think they're gonna beat the Nuggets?
Speaker 3: I don't you sure about that? Did you?
Speaker 1: Are you sure about gold James? Because the last game he dropped forty on Portland. Everybody say, oh that ain't nobody but Portland I ain't seen nobody say nothing about what they did to the Nuggets.
Speaker 2: Dropped what he dropped the day off about thirty.
Speaker 1: Nah, Luca had, Luca had thirty two, he had twenty five. Oste Reeves had twenty three and really had twenty one.
Speaker 2: So just that fast is last game he had fourteen and he come back to ninth.
Speaker 3: No, no, he had forty.
Speaker 2: No, it's about I'm about Luca. Oh yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah yeah at fourteen. Now this is this game. Just that fast, he donna snapped back back in the rhythm.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 1: Nah, y'all didn't say one game when they lost to the Hornets. You didn't say it's one game. Now I noticed when they lose, they lost. He would have did this. Kobe would have never lost to this team. Joey would have never lost to this team. Now they beat the Nuggets. This one game.
Speaker 2: It's never one game when he lose. It's always one game when he wins. I've been Lancaster. What's good? Uncin o'hoe?
Speaker 1: Who's in the who's been the four most influential players in NFL history of your opinion? Also, if Joe Burr requested a trade in the future, where could you see him going? Uh LT from a defensive perspective, time Jerry from a receiver perspective. For me, it'll be l T time Jerry.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm mmmmm. The third, the fourth got to be a quarterback.
Speaker 1: Oh show, you gotta go somebody way back when it started throwing the football. Yeah, because l team made two positions, the rush linebacker and the left tackle, so you had to be here, and then everybody wanted to go get locked down, you.
Speaker 3: Know, cover corner time. Uh mm hmm. Who you like, Johnny Unus.
Speaker 2: It's pretty simple, Like listen, I'm going with LT as well. Obviously Prime sets the ball high as far as the dB position, and Jerry Rice is the standard, he always has been, uh the standard. Uh And for the quarterback for me, the most influential, I mean, Brady is a little too recent, so I probably probably go Joe Montana maybe and that that might be almost a little too recent, Probus or somebody like that. Probably Johnny maybe Broadway Joe, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Frank Tang nine twenty one, Hey n O, Joe.
Speaker 1: When watching football games live, what are some of the keys you look for to understand the offense? Defense is trying to do get details as you can.
Speaker 3: For us. It's kind of now if they give us a wide.
Speaker 1: Look, I can tell okay, okay, you and you know two by one, three by one. You know you're in an empty set, You're in a zone. You know you I you're in an offset. You know what I'm saying, o't Joe defense. I mean, I'm trying to look at it. Okay, they're in a nickel defense. They're in dying defense. I'm trying to look at I'm trying to get words the safety or then single high safety, then cover two, then two man you know, then quarters, uh, because that'll give you an idea of how what they're trying, what they're how they're going to try.
Speaker 2: To attack it.
Speaker 1: Now, obviously, I'm trying to hold on to the last possible second because I don't want the quarterback to get as much too much information, So I'm trying to hold it in the safety. You know, they're playing around old show, they rocking and rolling. I I'm finna come down, No I ain't. Yeah, here I come. And you see guys up in the A gap they're mugging, knowing all the while they're gonna.
Speaker 3: Back out But.
Speaker 1: For me, I'm looking at that I'm looking at the slot guy, and I'm looking where that safety is because if that safety creeping down, that slot got coming because somebody got to got to cover the guy that he's leaving, right, So if I see him inching down, oh he coming, I mean he looking inside and that safety back. Man, get out of here. You ain't doing nothing. Ain't no way, ain't no way. That safety gonna be back in his normal depth. And you talking about coming and leave that guy because all they're gonna do is raise up and throwing the ball and he's gonna get a first down before the safety can get down there and giddy every time. So there are a lot of keys, and it's really hard. I mean you would literally have to, like I would really like have to sit down and say, Okay, this is what they're at. Offensively, they're a trip said, they're a bunch. They're in a stack. They're a two by one, three by one. They're in an empty set. They're an eye formation. They're a loft set. Eye there in his own read. Now here's the weakness of the defense in this formation. This is where the defense is weak. They know they're weak. In this defense, so they got to compensate for it.
Speaker 3: So it's a lot.
Speaker 1: That's why I don't need to sound on these people all in my ear talking. Try to tell me what I'm looking for. That's Jones. Ain't gonna lie. It's kind of hard to believe people just taking your headphones out.
Speaker 2: Of that sound difficult too, but that's crazy.
Speaker 3: They do bro well And just like they walk up in my garage, we don't work it out. They do that too. They do, they do, they do.
Speaker 1: If I'm in the gym, that's why I just seam stop wearing them because I don't really like to wear headphones in the gym.
Speaker 3: I just like to hear the sound move. I like to hear my hear my breath.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: People just you know, tap you on the shoulder or they take your head thrones off and ask you a question. So but in the airport, yes, that's what they do. So hey, all don't show way. Too many people are getting married when they don't, when they aren't done being single. The problem is getting married. The problem is the marriage. Think about it. Make a point.
Speaker 2: I don't like the point.
Speaker 1: The problem is if you're a man, you gotta have you gotta have your thing. You gotta have your dingling under control thing. If you're a woman, you gotta have your huh, gotta be cool down. Yeah, it ain't complicated.
Speaker 2: And it's easy said and down. Well, okay, James Covian, why is he mad at Steve Smell?
Speaker 1: That man's wife threw it at him, and Steve did what the receiver does best, He called it.
Speaker 2: Uh, look, man, do you hurt? You're not thinking straight? You call you post stuff? Do it?
Speaker 1: That's that's the way. That's the way people do stuff now. Yeah, way back then before they had no media. I mean, sure, guys call guys front of guys, guys hurt other guys. But now it's all about trying to embarrass somebody, trying to put your business out there on social media.
Speaker 3: You look bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you out of committee, but you look bad. You look worse. And he might have he might face some legal action, but doing some things he shouldn't have done, as far as posting, posting screenshots, posting text messages, and hacking the email. Um, I'm not sure what the rules might be wherever they're from, just in general, but he might be facing some legal action.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you would because you know, in Texas it's illegal to go into your spouse phone without a permission or her or his permission. So if you go in somebody's phone, that's a that's a that's a that's a that's a crime. Be universal dex Joe says Joe. We love to hear demon time stories. Can we get one of the Florida Boys Demon Time story with respect to real Nah, they tried, he tried to get back together.
Speaker 3: Let the man live, man, We'll we'll get it.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: We're gonna have a story.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got I got some good ones, bro I got some boy listen, I got about.
Speaker 3: Tell my story. I ain't telling no more stories.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, well just asked that question. But I got twenty five years of experience were on the other side of that spectrum you give me. I got some good ones, Broight. I'm talking about some good ones, which is why my mentality is the way it is because I done been on the other side, and I know, I know what it looks like, I know how I know what the play is. You feel me, I know. That's why I don't really let that now I'm on the on the on the up end of the spectrum. You know, so I already know boom, Okay, that's what it is. I respect it and I move accordingly.
Speaker 3: You feel me. I'm trying.
Speaker 2: I'm saying, I'm saying a little bit. I'm gonna pick it up. Some people are not going understand what I'm talking about, but you know what it is.
Speaker 1: And Pee Bodybuilding said, Hey, do you think the sport like bodybuilding could ever be mainstream like it used to be or not because of open PD usage. Nah, I don't think body building was ever mainstream because it's uh, you know, people look at it and they feel they they see their artificially enhanced. And see that's why people get so upset when professional athletes football, baseball, basketball players. Now, it's not to say, now you know, baseball, Uh, you know, people don't look at it, don't look as down on it like they do baseball.
Speaker 2: Uh, basketball players don't really use peds.
Speaker 1: I'm not to the extent of like football and baseball players, especially the baseball players, Oh Joe, and you know the nineties and early two thousands when you know, No, I don't think body bill will.
Speaker 3: Ever be It's a niche boart. I love it.
Speaker 1: I used to go to the shows all the time. The Olympia's Arnold went to Ironman Chicago, Atlanta. I mean me and my brother used to go to a lot of the shows. I used to go to all the shows, the Nationals, the NPCs. But no, I don't think it'll ever be mainstream like football, baseball, basketball, tennis, soccer. Now much love, Hey, Nola, was was lied? Can't wait for the next tour start? Shatton, you ever considered seriously dating a nurse? All we wanted the foot massage, now scrubs, an occasional vacation and asking for a freak, I mean a friend.
Speaker 3: Damn, what's really going on on? Joe?
Speaker 2: You shooting nuts? Shot out there? You know, Hey, hey, act like you do? Let in now.
Speaker 3: The nurses.
Speaker 2: She just she pulled up you like Steph Curry b from Discuss. Yeah, yeah, can get it number singing number, send them at them. It's as sertive, aggressive and I like that. I like, I like to see yeah everybody.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Somebody asked her we're coming out with a special version of Laportier for night Cap. No, but we're coming out with a special version of Lapotier, a very very premium brand, A blend. Excuse me, that's what last year we was over in in uh Bordeaux in the contact. That's what my partners and I were doing. We're over there blending, and uh we think we got a formula that's gonna be really really good.
Speaker 3: Uh we like the taste.
Speaker 1: We let it set for about three or four months, and so, uh, yes, I think we got something special on our hands. Obviously you wanted, yeah, you wanted to taste good. But hopefully we can win some awards like we did with the first one. But the most important thing for us is uh, it's taste. That concludes this episode of Nightcap, brought to you by Boost Mobile. Visit your nearest boost Mobile store or boost mobile dot com to join their nationwide five G network today.
Speaker 2: Make sure you subscribe to Please make sure you subscribe and hit the like button.
Speaker 3: Could y'all know me?
Speaker 1: I'm your favorite unp that guy, the Liberty City Legend, the Benga Ring of Fame honoree, the pro Bowler. That's Chad o Cho Senko Johnson. Make sure you go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcasts from.
Speaker 3: Every subscriber counts.
Speaker 1: We thank you for your support and your continued support, because without you, that could be no us. Please make sure you check out Shave by Laportier. What better way to celebrate twenty twenty five and all the great things that's gonna happen or you and to you than with a bottle of Shave by Laportier. Now, if you can't find it bottle and a city or state near you, order it, we'll ship it directly to your door. Please please drake responsibly and stay safe. Go follow my media company page of all of its platforms. That's Shayshape Media and my clothing company eighty four with eighty four being spelled out. We just dropped our night Cap and Chill collection this month, as well as restocked Super Bowl shirts and shirts, super Bowl Show shirts, hoodies, hats dropped tomorrow.
Speaker 2: The Lincolns pinned at the top of the chat. This is one of the shirts that I don't have yet, you do.
Speaker 1: The Lincolns pin at the top of the chat supplies the limited Once they're gone, they're gone. Thank you to the NAACP Image of Wars for having me last night. Thank you guys BT, you do the unbelievable job putting it on the image a Wars. It was great to see people look like me supporting one another and cheering for one another.
Speaker 3: And I want to thank you special thanks guys.
Speaker 1: We won Club Sha Shape one Best Podcast, Society and Culture, but it was because of you, the fans, that made that possible. So thank you again from the bottom of my heart. Shade Shape Media, CJ and his team over there at Pink there did an unbelievable job. My partner's the Volume. Thank you, guys. I appreciate all the support that you've given me these two years. It's been amazing. But I thank you guys the fans because you, guys made this possible. You made that award possible, So thank you very much again. That concludes this episode of Nightcap. He's Oh Joe, We'll see you to my road. The Volume