Speaker 1: It's the Best Bits of the week with Morgan I kill just the Bits.
Speaker 2: Hello everyone, and happy weekend.
Speaker 3: It is Best Bits time.
Speaker 2: I hope you guys are having a fabulous start to your weekend. Well before we dive into these segments from the show this week, which there are so many, I want you guys to check out Part one with Lunchbox this weekend, we talked about getting to meet Post Malone at the Million Dollars Show. Not only that, we got some updates on lunchboxes life and the invention that we only recently discovered, So fun stuff over there.
Speaker 3: And then in part three we.
Speaker 2: Did a listener Q and a and found out why Lunchbox just isn't following through on some things lately and if his kids reflect the stereotypes of you know, the first born in the middle and the youngest child.
Speaker 3: So really fun stuff.
Speaker 2: Part one, Part three, Give it a shot if you have it, and I will say no yelling from Lunchbox this weekend. Both of us were pretty tired following the Million Dollars Show.
Speaker 3: It's been a very long week, so it was pretty tame.
Speaker 2: If you don't listen because of the yelling, you can feel safe in knowing there is none this weekend. All right, y'all, let's talk about the bits from the show this week.
Speaker 3: Let's go.
Speaker 2: Eddie has been complaining in the last few weeks of some stomach pain, and then he tried to get a doctor's appointment and complained about how he wasn't able to get in for a couple of weeks. Well, that doctor appointment was this week, but it happened to fall on the Million Dollars show, and because of that, Eddie canceled it. You're gonna get his full reasoning and what he was thinking and why.
Speaker 3: But he's still dealing with stomach pain. Eddie canceled his doctor's appointment.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: The logic is just not logic.
Speaker 5: Number seven, Eddie, what was your original ailment? What was hurting on you?
Speaker 6: My abdomen, the right side of my abdomen. It was just hurting. It wasn't like a sharp pain. It was just a dull pain constantly.
Speaker 5: And you don't think you heard it like working out. I don't think so.
Speaker 7: So Eddie started to go, I think he thinks he has cancer because he cancer. He read the internet and you can't read the internet and take the worst possible thing.
Speaker 5: They say as number one.
Speaker 6: But I read a story on the Internet of a guy saying that I have a pain. I ignored it for months. Next thing, you know, I have stage four cancer.
Speaker 5: Oh no, so he's but he's got in his own head. That's the worst case scenario. So what are you doing that?
Speaker 7: But there are so many everybody, hold there's so many. You're right now, your feet the monster, Thank you, Amy. There are so many stories that are never written of very similar situations because they're not that Yeah.
Speaker 5: You're right.
Speaker 6: No one ever writes like, I had a pain. I checked it out, it was nothing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was a gas. Yeah, you're right. All I'm saying is you can't. This is for everybody because we all do it.
Speaker 7: I do it as well at times when you go, let me search something and find out what's wrong with me or my animal or my husband, and then you go, oh, well, for sure, I'm dying tomorrow. It's very, very, very rarely the worst case. So I'm gonna say, you don't have stomach cancer, but I don't know for sure.
Speaker 5: I do think you need to go to the doctor. Didn't you have an appointment?
Speaker 6: I had an appointment. I set it up and they said it was a month out. So I'm like, this isn't good. Like, guys, what if I'm dying and you're giving me a month out?
Speaker 5: I remember that you could have died in the month, But did you die? I haven't died yet. Boom.
Speaker 6: And the appointment was April third, oh, which is today today? Okay, good, I can't do it. We have the million dollars show today, sy to cancel it.
Speaker 5: What time is your appointment? It was at two o'clock. But if we go to that, No, we have rehearsal.
Speaker 8: We have not rehearsed.
Speaker 5: No, no, we have rehearsal. We're going to be there all day. It's a thing. So I didn't realize, so I had to cancel it. Now. So when's your next one? A month from now? Do you think you're going to die in that month? I could.
Speaker 9: Well, we're going to be in Austin for iHeart country.
Speaker 5: It's never a good time.
Speaker 7: So it's always a good time if you prioritize that time.
Speaker 5: I've already been holding my kids tighter.
Speaker 4: Dude, you're being stupid.
Speaker 5: Now, you're being stupid.
Speaker 6: I'm not you've been holding your kids tighter.
Speaker 5: Yes, it's like, you don't really think you have cant on your stomach. I do you think? Do you think it's you think it's a possibility. I think it's a huge possibility. Yes, then you would have.
Speaker 9: Then you go today.
Speaker 7: You go today, and who cares about the rehearsal. We rehearsed Monday night.
Speaker 5: We will do the show. We're fine for a couple of hours. I want to be my best when we play the Millionaire.
Speaker 8: You're looking a little frail.
Speaker 5: Really, yeah, that's.
Speaker 9: That appointment today.
Speaker 5: Can you get it back?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 5: I think now. I mean I can call him. I would call a few hours. I call them and I would try to go.
Speaker 6: But I even told them, like, what if I'm dying in cancer, like sir, it's probably not cancer, but exactly, But they don't know.
Speaker 5: They don't they don't know from what I told them. One time I thought I was dying.
Speaker 7: I called doctor, like and like I was on fighter because I called, I went, my there's blood in the toilet, And they went, what I think I'm dying.
Speaker 5: I think I have cancer. That was in the story too, said I.
Speaker 9: Think I have cancer, but that is an indicator I have cancer.
Speaker 7: My butt And they said, sir, you don't. I said, how can you diagnose that on the phone exactly?
Speaker 5: They can't say that?
Speaker 7: And they were like, okay, can you When can you come in? And I went in like four days later and that's when I found out I had my first hemorrhayd.
Speaker 5: Oh, well that's good news because that's not deadly. No, But I mean sometimes it feels like I want to die still to think you should try get the apoint. I don't know if I can go to day, but we'll see.
Speaker 7: Well, we hope you obviously, we hope you don't have cancer. I don't think you have cancer. They don't think you have cancer. And has it gotten any No.
Speaker 6: I mean maybe I had it once a day or twice a day that would just kind of linger or whatever.
Speaker 5: But now maybe every other day it feels like it's getting better. I doubt it.
Speaker 10: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Number two.
Speaker 2: Bobby's birthday was this week, so lots of celebration, but more than that, he shared the gift that his wife Caitlyn got him. That may just be his favorite gift ever now, and that's what you're about to hear.
Speaker 7: Number six never been a big birthday guy, probably just never had really had big birthday celebrations as a kid growing up. But gifts are kind of my love language. Well, I like to get people gifts. I like to get gifts. Again, I think my love language is because I didn't get a lot of that, so I feel like that's what's like somebody while someone thought to get me something that's crazy, and I try to put a lot of time into geting gits for other people, same same type of I'm sure trauma that has created that being my love language.
Speaker 5: I get home yesterday. What was I doing?
Speaker 7: Maybe just I was working, and so I probably got home around one yesterday and my wife's like, hey, I'm gonna go out and give you your gift because she knew today I was busy, not birthday wise, I'm just busy for most of the day until tonight.
Speaker 5: She goes, I'm gonna go out and give your gift. That way we can have a.
Speaker 7: Little bit of time to just talk about it, celebrate you without being rushed because people are also coming in town tonight because our big Saint Jude Ryman show is tomorrow. So I'm like cool, and I get in and I open it up. It's in a big box. The box is The box is like two feet.
Speaker 5: Tall, about a foot and a half wide.
Speaker 7: It looks like it could be a picture because it's thin, but the dimensions are that and I'm like, well that's interesting. So I open it up and it's like seven pieces of cardboard, really thin, stacked on top of each other. And I've never seen a gift like this before. I don't know what it is, and so I'm like, well, this is packaged weird. It's April Fool's Day too, right. I'm like, there's a joke, and she's like, it's not. You'll understand what you open it. Why it's stacked that way. So it was actually a very thin something very thin, and all of the.
Speaker 5: Cardboard was just to keep it safe.
Speaker 7: And so I peel it up and the irony is way before I got into sports memorabilia or buying things that people had signed. My wife went and found at this live auction from Planet Hollywood a letter that Andy Kaufman wrote himself, fully handwritten, like a self inspiration letter, Andy Kaufman my dead hero Dave letter in my live Hero. And so she's it's a full letter called why breakfast is meaningless.
Speaker 5: It's a full page of his writing from the seventies. Oh wow, Yeah, it's crazy, that's all.
Speaker 9: She won it at an auction.
Speaker 7: She didn't know, yeah, she because it had to be an in person, so she had to get one of those things where you're on a phone with somebody telling them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's a real deal. So I got it. Almost cried, yeah, like you got a little missy, Well.
Speaker 7: No, I just what's that feeling whenever you're like it like feels good?
Speaker 5: But then you got yellow water in your eyes?
Speaker 7: Like it was that And I wasn't trying not to, but like I was like, dang, but maybe that's what it is, the feeling of love.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it is amazing. And so we're you gonna put that one in the bedroom. I'm gonna sell on eBay and I'm just kidding.
Speaker 9: He's loaded it up already.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 7: I gotta frame it, but and you know the paper. I have a picture of it. I'll post it up on my Instagram today. But it's that's pretty awesome, pretty thoughtful. You know, she went like three months trying to get it.
Speaker 5: What are you gonna get me?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 5: Right? That's it's impossible, man, right.
Speaker 7: She nailed it though, and whatever that feeling is where your eyes are a little wet behind them and like you're feeling like like but also there's like, you know, I know that version of it.
Speaker 5: But yeah, it's pretty awesome. So that's what you got me.
Speaker 10: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 5: Number two Luda.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, Ludacris, the only Luda I could say that about. He was on our show this week and he had hosted our iHeartRadio Music Awards, but we got him to talk about Fast and Furious because he's been in that movie franchise for so long, and he even revealed how much his first residual check was from the very first movie he was in, which was just super cool.
Speaker 3: You know when they revealed something for the.
Speaker 2: First time, you're like, ooh, dang exclusive. That's what this was, and it came from Ludacris himself. So, without further ado, this is the interview with Ludacris.
Speaker 7: Number five on The Bobby Bone Show. Now a big fan Ludacris. Chris, Hey, what a humans call you in real life?
Speaker 4: Chris? Okay call me Chris. Just makes all good.
Speaker 7: Yeah, every you walk to people, just yell Luda, and at this point it's just like white noise.
Speaker 11: They definitely do, and it's still not white noise because those are the people that made me, man, So I addressed them just the same way they address me.
Speaker 7: You yell back random guy, Yeah, gotta yell back bones Luda.
Speaker 5: We're all massive fans. We're super excited.
Speaker 7: You're hosting the I Already Music Awards, which, by the way, tonight live on Fox eight seventh Central from the Dolby Theater in Hollywood. It's like you've been able to do so much obviously radio killing, the hip hop, Grammys, movies, and now you're hosting. Like where do you find the most joy now in your career?
Speaker 5: Like where are you most fulfilled doing.
Speaker 4: All of those things?
Speaker 9: Man?
Speaker 11: It's diversifying the portfolio. Man, I find joy and entertainment. So you just named a whole bunch of things within the realm of the entertainment industry and I love it.
Speaker 4: I love it all.
Speaker 5: What do we not know that you do that you invest a lot of yourself in man.
Speaker 11: Hopefully people do know this, But you know, just a family man, being a dad and having four kids, all daughters, so you know I'm here and just making sure that I spend time with them.
Speaker 4: I love doing that, I think.
Speaker 9: On that note, I just want to shout out Karma's World on Netflix, which was inspired by your oldest daughter. I adopted two kids from Haiti about six years ago, so just having you know, representation and things like that. I seek it out. It matters, and having something like that on Netflix is really cool.
Speaker 4: No, I greatly appreciate that.
Speaker 11: Yeah, it's four seasons, so if anybody's hearing it for the first time, go check out Karma's World.
Speaker 4: You'll love it.
Speaker 7: So when you host a show like the iHeart Radio Music Awards, like what do you have to do? Are you how many how many like clothing changes do you have to do? Or are you just going out? It is what it is like, I don't know, like what does ludcros do when he host a show?
Speaker 11: Yeah, you know, it's more it's more trying to give us artists because I'm also performing, humbly speaking, so you know, we're going to give them as much time. So I don't feel like I have to do but so many changes as a host. But there'll definitely be a change between hosting and actually getting on that stage as a performer.
Speaker 4: So I got to do that.
Speaker 7: Do you feel because then where we are a lot of the artists, if they have massive songs from five to ten, twenty years ago, that they have to compete themselves their new music with their old music. Like people like it's got to be as good as it used to be. Do you feel that about yourself as much? Where it's like i'mna put out something new, like it's got to be like it almost is competing with your old stuff. So if you're performing, people need to love it at least as much.
Speaker 11: Yeah, yes, and no, it's like you don't don't You never want to do the same thing over and over again.
Speaker 4: You want to continue to you know, you know, do evolved with your music.
Speaker 11: But at the same time, you want to make sure that you satisfy the core audience and the core of who you are.
Speaker 4: But I believe evolution is better.
Speaker 11: Than trying to do the same thing over and over again any day.
Speaker 7: For you, What was the first song where you actually felt it like a seismic shift people coming to shows, not just a grind?
Speaker 5: Yeah, which one.
Speaker 4: Make you from your head to your toe?
Speaker 11: What's your Fantasy smash Man and that was the one I did independently and then got picked up by Depth Jam.
Speaker 4: So very happy about that.
Speaker 5: Did you have to radio change any of the words? And was that weird for you? If so?
Speaker 11: Uh, yeah, there was definitely, But you know that this was at a time and I think it still is like this where you just do a radio edit where they take sound effects and just bleep some of the some of the curse words out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's funny.
Speaker 7: Also to have so many songs that you could probably just hold the microphone out at your shows and everybody knows every word. Like if I had like a cold or something, I'd be like, you guys do it, Like you're right, that's got to be not having the cold.
Speaker 11: And it's like the craziest thing in the world because the performer, you're getting paid to do all the lyrics and you just holding the mic out to the crowd and they're doing everything for you.
Speaker 4: Just staying there. That's that's that's stealing. Stealing.
Speaker 7: What about internationally when you go to these other countries and they don't really speak English, yet they know every word to these English songs.
Speaker 11: That's the most mind blowing thing. And let you know how huge hip hop is. Man, I think that's the greatest thing ever ever. It's mind blowing and it's just it shows how music can bring people together.
Speaker 5: Morgan A question for Lita Chris.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm so curious.
Speaker 2: You've been part of that Fast and Furious franchise for several years now, Like how did that all come about and how did you decide that was the right project for you to do.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 11: John Singleton who was the director on part two and he may he rest in peace, he asked me to try out for it and I was on tour with em Andem at the time, believe it or not, and I was backstage and it was like, we need it by tomorrow, and I was like, man, I got to hurry up and read these lines. So I took maybe twenty minutes to try and understand the scene, read it on camera, and the next day they told me I got it.
Speaker 4: That's pretty much how it worked, and the rest is history.
Speaker 5: That's awesome.
Speaker 7: Those movies have shifted a bit to now. They're also funny, like when you guys are in space to spoiler, Like, I mean, you've done so many of them. At what point were you like all right, the Fast franchise is again. You guys pivoted as well. How'd you feel about that shift?
Speaker 4: I feel great, man.
Speaker 11: I'm like to be a part of something like that that is ingrained in real estate, in people's heads for the rest of their lives. I mean, listen, I'm just humbled and grateful to just be a part of this family that's so huge, worldwide, so huge, and we you know, I think we have one more left because the last one was open ended, So we'll see what happens.
Speaker 5: Favorite car that you own.
Speaker 4: Ninety three accurate legend?
Speaker 5: Is that the original?
Speaker 4: That's not the original, but it's my original.
Speaker 5: Y That's what I'm saying, Like, is that why you love it? Because it was like the one that you had?
Speaker 4: Yep?
Speaker 11: There you go, before the record deal, before all the fame and money. That's the one I had.
Speaker 7: Ludacros hosting Tonight twenty twenty four iHeartRadio Music Awards Live on Fox at eight seventh Central, JT green Day, TLC, Jelly, rol Landy Wilson, Tate McCrae, and a whole bunch of more lunch walks.
Speaker 12: The question before we go, before we let Lucras go yeah, I know you're really rich, and so I want to know, did you get more rich from hip hop? From acting?
Speaker 5: Where do you make your most money?
Speaker 11: It's about equal at this point, man, Like I still make a lot of money from music, humbly speak. You know, I do a lot of shows, I do a lot of tours, I publishing and on the other hand, you know, movies like Past and Furious.
Speaker 7: The Gift that yeah, yeah, yeah, I'd be there for that pivot too.
Speaker 9: Yeah, like with with the Fast and Furious, like if it goes the way back, like a residual check, Like you know, sometimes people will get a residual check in the mail. It's like five dollars, like what are what are your You can't.
Speaker 5: Ask about the specific checks.
Speaker 9: Fast and Furious like the first one he was ever in, And.
Speaker 5: You're asking if he still gets checks for number one, Yeah, the first.
Speaker 9: One he was in. Yes, Like does he ever get like a random check in the mail for that specific one? No?
Speaker 11: No, No, she's right, she's right. There are random checks that come come along. But I would say the more you're in, the more you negotiate to get more on the back end.
Speaker 4: That's basically how how it works. Out.
Speaker 11: But the first one I was in, I think it was just a upfront check I don't remember getting, but so many back in checks.
Speaker 7: You were asking specific going I'm not going to accept that I was good luck tonight.
Speaker 4: Bobby listen, Bobby Bones show listen.
Speaker 11: This is something that's never happened in the history of Ludocris, since it was so long ago.
Speaker 4: I'm going to reveal the.
Speaker 11: Information of the first check if I'm not mistaken of too fast, too furious.
Speaker 4: I believe it was like half a million dollars.
Speaker 8: And that was for the first one.
Speaker 4: Yes, it has never been done.
Speaker 12: I mean, guys, so for these he's making multiple millions of dollars.
Speaker 5: But I don't think that's breaking news.
Speaker 8: Ludiris is rich, rich, rich, rich rich.
Speaker 4: You never know. Man. Now I have four kids.
Speaker 5: No, no, but I got a question. Do you buy your kids?
Speaker 12: Do you buy your kids anything they want because you're rich rich?
Speaker 11: Absolutely not. They got to earn what they want. Come on, now, we got to teach them. You gotta teach them fish.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 4: But then they're getting lambow to go to school.
Speaker 5: It's like, whoa, it's weird.
Speaker 11: And by the way, when I did that I didn't have any kids, so that half a million was a lot of money, and I was rich Now I got four kids and a whole family.
Speaker 4: So no matter if I make more now or not.
Speaker 7: Ludicrous pretty at the time. Have a great day, good luck tonight, beg you all right, see you later.
Speaker 10: It's the best Bits of the week with Morgan. Number two.
Speaker 2: A lot of doctor things happening on the show this week. Amy admitted that she wants to go see a doctor in the woods. I feel like I shouldn't say anymore besides that, and just let you guys hear this segment for yourself.
Speaker 10: Number four.
Speaker 5: Is this lady a real doctor or like doctor love.
Speaker 9: Well, I don't know her credentials. I just know that they call her like the caller, the doctor, the doctor in the woods. No, she could be a medical doctor, holistic, I don't know, maybe functional medicine.
Speaker 5: Doctor in the woods. I just know people go to heart because she like heals people.
Speaker 9: She's in the woods of Kentucky.
Speaker 7: Tell these guys again, I just asked, is she what I would consider a doctor someone who has been credential to give medical advice?
Speaker 5: Go ahead.
Speaker 9: I don't know yet because I'm still waiting on getting the email of the information on how to book and where to go.
Speaker 5: Oh god, you're going to go around.
Speaker 9: But multiple people in town have gone to the woods of Kentucky and met with this doctor and they feel so much better.
Speaker 5: What happened in the woods?
Speaker 9: Right, Well, I think she just looks into your eyes and then.
Speaker 5: Tells you which, well, what does this cost? I don't know you you think which I think? Scam guys.
Speaker 9: All I know is I was at another medical appointment, like at a real medical facility in Nashville, and they were talking about.
Speaker 5: Her in what way can you believe people go to this No?
Speaker 9: No, and like, yeah, I'll send you the information. I've had plenty of patients that have come in and talked about her and have had much success.
Speaker 7: When you say in the woods, do you have to like plenty? I mean too, like a trek by foot?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 12: Yeah, because I've googled go into the woods Kentucky doctor, and I've got nothing.
Speaker 5: You've got one hundred doctor Woods. Yeah, I got that's good doctor Woods.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 9: No, no, no, no, she is like a little house in the woods.
Speaker 12: Little house.
Speaker 5: Why would you go to her?
Speaker 7: So why are people saying to feel better. I know a couple of trailers you can go to who's trying to feel better in Arkansas. That ain't the same thing, now, you know, doctor and a trailer.
Speaker 9: Because I you know, I don't know what perry menopause low tests on certain different things I have going on, I'm like, you know, trying to not be on my ADHD meds to making sure that I'm good being off my antidepressants. I feel like there's just a list of things like I want to feel really good and maybe she could, you know, whip up a concoction.
Speaker 7: I found her to we need a concoction in the woods of Kentucky. Why not just no consult with the medical professional down the road, go to.
Speaker 5: The medical center. Yeah, obviously, EHD.
Speaker 9: I know, I know it sounds crazy, but I think that she has a gift.
Speaker 5: But you don't know you're in your name, but.
Speaker 9: I've heard she has a gift. What I'm saying is I'm waiting on the email. I'll see if it's legit. I'm willing to go to figure it out, and then I'll let y'all know. And then Bobby like you're sleep apnea, You're not sleepy.
Speaker 5: I'm doing better. You know why, I went to.
Speaker 9: A doctor doctor, but I love about this doctor while I was at the actual doctor.
Speaker 12: So this doctor recommended you go to a woods doctor.
Speaker 7: Or did you just hear them talk about it and what's this magic pill she gives?
Speaker 9: No, he was saying he was going to try to go the doctor.
Speaker 5: Your doctor here in the city said he wanted to go see.
Speaker 9: The doctor the doctors.
Speaker 5: It was a doctor. It was somebody that worked there. It was a security guard or something. You're gonna waste your money.
Speaker 9: It was it was, But no, it wasn't.
Speaker 5: It wasn't it highly.
Speaker 9: Respect I promise you if you were to meet this person, you'd be like, okay.
Speaker 5: Which person doctor?
Speaker 9: The business person?
Speaker 5: No, no, no.
Speaker 9: And the patients that he said that had already gone there, they were very happy.
Speaker 12: He gave your hip information out.
Speaker 4: That's not good.
Speaker 5: He didn't have it because he wasn't a doctor.
Speaker 9: Do the cops you realize hippa is just not telling people's names and personal information. You can have stories.
Speaker 5: He doesn't.
Speaker 12: Okay, No, I thought you can't talk about.
Speaker 7: You talk about hipo and your doctor. You can't play hungry hunger hippos. You can't Okay, well we don't think this is a great idea for a couple of reasons.
Speaker 5: But please let us know the updates.
Speaker 9: Okay, if I can get the address and I can go, can lunchbox go with me?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 5: No, you need safety?
Speaker 7: Why would you want to take him over somebody like Ray who can actually beat somebody?
Speaker 9: They can Ray? Go with me?
Speaker 12: Now you need Now, you need security to go to a doctor.
Speaker 9: I think anytime.
Speaker 5: Because the woods alone, you should have to appointment. Go to a doctor in the woods alone.
Speaker 12: Aline appointments are only eight pm, nine pm, ten pm.
Speaker 5: There's no online. It's in the woods and me. Are you gonna wear a hood? A red hood? It's like fantasy, it's red riding hood. No, listen, I don't.
Speaker 9: It sounds too good to be true.
Speaker 5: No, it's no. Let us know what happened.
Speaker 9: I will. This is not the salesperson.
Speaker 7: You get scammed. This is why you get scammed a lot. You just believe stuff.
Speaker 9: Okay, there's a we have a salesperson that works. You're the one recommend that sings with Abby Christmas time he goes. He heard it too, So now.
Speaker 5: Everybody just heard it. Where did he hear it?
Speaker 7: How?
Speaker 10: Did you talk to.
Speaker 7: That people are doctors. There should be no rumor about a person being a doctor. And that's why you want to go, because the rumor of them might anyway.
Speaker 9: Let us know, the rumor is not that they're a doctor.
Speaker 5: The rumor is what they get.
Speaker 9: Rumor is that people have gone to her and they come back and they feel so much better.
Speaker 5: By what though by what method?
Speaker 9: I'm not sure yet because I haven't gone.
Speaker 7: Because I mean, she could give you the drug ecstasy and you'd feel good.
Speaker 9: Oh well, yeah, well I know. Apparently one story was she looked into their eyes and was like, hey, are you on this, this and this? And they were like yes, they're like She's like, get off that, you'll feel so much better.
Speaker 5: That was her, that's her medical advice. She looked in someone's eyes, Hey, everybody, I'm healing you right now. Well you know the difference. I mean her though I am a doctor, you are real.
Speaker 9: I once went to this person in a start mall and they looked into my eyes and told me that my left and knee had issues in a club. But I was like, you're right, my left knee does have.
Speaker 7: That's like somebody's saying they can talk to your dead relatives and going, I just see a vowel one of your somebody older than you had a vwe and their name that died, and you're like, yeah, my grandpa.
Speaker 9: I know, but this was years ago.
Speaker 7: So like, if you say my left knee hurts, it does. No, no, no, it didn't till you said that, but now it's I'm old enough to wards just everything hurts if I think about it.
Speaker 5: I'm worried about it.
Speaker 7: Amy I'm yes, I'm worried, but I'm more entertained. So we're gonna go with that.
Speaker 10: It's the best Bits of the Week with Morgan. Number two.
Speaker 2: Luke Bryan may just be one of my favorite people in country music. He's stopped by the studio this week, no team, no nothing. He was all by himself and he was talking about new music. But not only that, he's got a new project happening with Peyton Manning and he answered deep questions with Bobby and I say he's one of my favorite because I just love his interviews. He's hilarious and he's just a normal person but has this megastardom and you never know it.
Speaker 3: That's what I love about him.
Speaker 1: Number three the Friday Morning Conversation with Luke Bryan.
Speaker 7: I got a question for you we were talking about earlier this week because I went to watch Chris Tomlin's concert Aside from the Message, which was amazing, Like it was the best sounding concert I've ever been to.
Speaker 5: It blew me, really, Yeah, what's the best concert you've ever been to? Because I didn't know all the words to every song?
Speaker 7: I gotta be honest, I like going to concerts or I know all the words, but that still is now the best concert I've ever been to.
Speaker 8: The best concert I've ever been to, lemme. I mean probably when Riba came out in like the jet on stage and just all of the you know, the theatrics of what she did, like when she was just making it happen. I mean, it was pretty impressive. And the fact that she was in Albany, Georgia, which essentially is my hometown, and she brought that kind of show even to that kind of smaller market, but she was there for like three nights and it was pandemonium for our town to get that show.
Speaker 7: Whenever you were younger, did most shows not come to Auburny Did you have to go to Atlanta or.
Speaker 8: Well, we didn't even think about going to Atlanta. I mean, you know, al Being he had a pretty big civic center at the time, you know, probably a ten thousand cedar, and you know, we used to get some pretty interesting shows and like the Backstreet Boys were there one time, so I mean that was kind of you go to that one. I did, but it was like a you went because everybody, I'd be like, I don't even like them. Well I didn't. I really didn't. I mean I knew, but I remember all of us all the you know, we were all making fun of one A was it? What did I say back? No, new kids? No, it was new kids.
Speaker 5: I'd be like, I don't like but I did.
Speaker 13: Like we went.
Speaker 8: We went because we knew the girls were going to be there, you know. So but yeah, we had like uh like def Leopard came through there in Alabama, but a lot of the concerts like like there would be something like thirty eight Special came there and like my and then uh, I never will forget Joan Jett was opening for somebody and my uncle Bill was sitting on the front row and he's like down there with overalls and a John Deere hat On and John Jett just walks right out and just flips him the bird, like just right at his face.
Speaker 5: Like for rock and roll reasons or for like just like being a rock star.
Speaker 8: And you know there's my uncle Bill down there.
Speaker 5: Classic Uncle Bell. Did you come every by yourself?
Speaker 8: I'm just here. I rolled him come in by.
Speaker 7: Himself, and I'm like, that's the guy's comfortable, just showed up.
Speaker 8: I don't like, I don't have a radio person here. My management's not here. Like I could literally say anything to retire myself and end it all right. Now, we'd bep you.
Speaker 7: We'd say, if you don't, I want to talk about the new single rel quick, so we'll play it and then we'll come back.
Speaker 5: But I love you miss you mean it. Yeah, it's new music.
Speaker 7: But it's like there's you've got a whole six six songs coming out, right, the whole six songs?
Speaker 8: Did we announce that we're doing that?
Speaker 5: No one's here to say. That's what I was told.
Speaker 8: That's what happens when I don't get you know, Britain. Now we I'm joking about that. But the thing is, uh, yeah.
Speaker 5: Do you want to see my papers?
Speaker 8: Yeah, let me see what you're supposed to talk to me about.
Speaker 5: Well, that's just the front state.
Speaker 7: On the top part it says the single and then it says six new song.
Speaker 8: Oh, I didn't know it was in November. Yeah, it's coming out in November, and uh, you know, I'm really on top of my you know, I'm really I'm really locked into what I'm doing these days.
Speaker 5: That's good, you know the single? Then, did you sing it love You Miss?
Speaker 8: Yeah? I actually was in the I didn't get AI on that. It was actually me. But as we're in the process of trying to figure out like how important like huge twenty or fifteen song albums are, my goal is to, uh to find four songs that I like, whether I wrote them or not, just go in and cut them and and do that about every two or three months to to keep just it's fun being in there recording music. You're excited about. So with me, yeah, and we'll do we we've never even technically put like a country on on like an.
Speaker 5: You know, we don't have it just existed by itself.
Speaker 8: It's just out there. Yes, so we'll we'll compile all that and then put something together that we we really like. But but I've got probably I've got hold on. This will be fun. Never mind people looking for me. Now we're rolling on. We're on, but uh but we you know. So I'm just gonna put music out and and I'm really really all joking aside. I mean when I heard love You miss You mean, and I was like, that's a song that really seems to be like kind of got the juice.
Speaker 10: The Friday Morning Conversation with Brian.
Speaker 7: All right, let's do deep questions with Luke Brian. Oh deep, deep, Well, you got three questions here. Number one, Luke Brian, where do you see yourself in ten years?
Speaker 8: Where do I see myself in ten years? Hopefully? I'd like to do summers in Tennessee, in winters, in tropically warmer stuff. I'd love to have like a nice sport fishing boat. It's big enough just to sit on. Well, I've got a center console that it's actually it's total. We just uh a tornado hit the warehouse that it was in and it totaled it. So I'm officially out of a offshore boat. But I'd like to get like one that you can you know, you can stay on, go send it to the keys, fly to the keys, hop on it, sit on the deck, listen to Jimmy Buffett and drink vodka and go fish.
Speaker 5: What do you see yourself doing ten years musically?
Speaker 8: You know, I think kind of what I'm doing now really having you know, having a lot of fun doing it, as long as as long as I feel like I could get up there and sing like I want to. And but I'm gonna always kind of have concerts around the deal, you know. Do I wake up and I'm like, I'm going to conquer the world this year, and I'm gonna have global dominance. I mean, you know, I'm just gonna kind of let the songs steer the course and not if things go great with a song, I'm I'm gonna be fired up. And then if I have something that doesn't really work, I'm not gonna sit there and start cussing everybody out either. Again again, all.
Speaker 5: Right, Number two? Hit it. Who is the most intelligent person?
Speaker 12: You know?
Speaker 8: Who the most intelligent person? I know? These are great.
Speaker 5: Deep questions with with Luke.
Speaker 8: Yes, the most intelligent person I know probably my music producer of my whole career, Jeff Stevens. And what about him makes you because from music to life, to family, to the world's the world's imploding, to the world. He always seems I can call him and it's it's it's this really like just solid view of the situation. And I always leave the conversations having felt that I got the right of the right advice for the moment. And it's never done in Jeff's my producer, and there's never been like pressure, like whether it's a song he and I wrote that may be a single. There's never been like it's just always been he delivers the info in the opinion and there's no strings attached, and it's always been great.
Speaker 5: Final question, what was your favorite age growing up?
Speaker 8: Man? Probably are you still growing up when you're twenty two.
Speaker 5: I think you can still be going up now.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean first second year at Georgia Southern, so I would have been I got a two year degree from a small college, and then when I got to Georgia Southern when I was twenty one, so about twenty two was pretty damn awesome.
Speaker 5: What do you remember, Yeah, well, yeah, got a little weird smile all like.
Speaker 8: Well, I just remember, like because I think when you're eighteen and you go off to college that year is like great, like, but you're probably a little too immature to be there well with me. I mean, I was twenty one when I went off to college, so like I was, I had a lot of I had a little more life. I mean, from from eighteen to twenty one, like I was like doing a lot of Like when I think about it, like I was working. My schedule would be I would work from I would go to college from about eight am to eleven, I would leave and I would work at my dad's peanut meal from noon till about ten pm. And I did that every day, and then on Fridays and Saturdays, I was going and gigging. So from eighteen to twenty one, like I was, like I ever came up for air. It was like so when I went to college and got to college, I was just like I ain't got to go work at my dad's peanut meal. The little school I went to was really hard. It was a tough college to go to. So Georgia Southern was a little more. I had all my core crap out of the way, so I just let it rip and had a blast. Like at one point I lived in a me and this guy, a buddy of mine. We lived on a lake. It was called Cypress Lake. I stayed in Southern for Georgia, Southern for the summer, like in a cabin or it was a cabin over the lake that we would park our boats under our house, and I mean it was just awesome. There were house boats out there and it was pretty pretty awesome.
Speaker 5: I saw Katie's leaving Idle.
Speaker 8: Yes. Yes, well, you know, she caught a little flak for not flax. She just inadvertently announced it on Kimmel. I think she inadvertently announced it either way.
Speaker 5: But that show can be edited because it's not always live.
Speaker 8: Right, You're right now that you say that they could have I know, I think, uh, you know, I think Katie had kind of told me on the set. She was like, I think this is my last year. I was like really, and like we're on set and maybe not everybody heard it, but I was like, okay. But then I thought, I thought she's just having a girl day where yeah, well she's just like I don't know what I want to do in my life. Anyway, she did announce it, and you know, as it gets, as the final show gets nearer, I mean it'll be pretty emotional we've had a I mean through the years that our our unit and our group and her you know, being right there, she's she's just a blast to work with. And I mean she's she's just crazy and all the great all the good ways, you know. And so yeah, I don't know if I would. I mean, I love an idol. It's I still enjoyed. I I wouldn't let her doing that make me. You know, we don't know every every I guess everybody thinks we have two or three or four year commitments. We don't like if the show, like if somebody comes up and like, hey, the ratings are tanking, then we're probably out of a gig. So as long as the show feels like it's in an upward trajet trajectory and we're not, I mean, we're we still feel like every year, I feel like we gain a little more ground with people watching it and trusting what we're doing. So as long as I feel like I'm a part of something really still pretty special. It's it's definitely things I look at in the top of the year where I'm like, oh, this will be yes, So I don't have my decision made for next year. But but you.
Speaker 7: Can do the hats like recruits do is one have, this is idle, one have, this is buying a boat and maybe idle and then you put one on your head and that's how you announce it.
Speaker 8: Buying the Boat's probably we'll have to do a double a double hat with by boat and stick with idol, but you know, Idol's fun. And then uh, Peyton Manning and I are doing we're doing a series called It's All Country that we've been filming the past kind of month and a half. And but I mean now I think I've settled into like a good play. I mean, like I leave today, I leave and go straight to baseball games. My boys are both somehow thanks to Caroline Athletic. I don't think I had anything to do with that, but so they're really really active in sports. Like I had to plan like this fall. I had to plan Friday nights and be like no shows on Friday nights all in the fall because the kids, because the kids, and I think literally for eight years for because Tate's going to be coming right in behind bow On on football. So Friday nights in the fall are eliminated for me. And I mean that's that's not me. That's just me. That's time in my life where it's time to be there. Like you can miss it. I mean when they're you can kind of miss a couple of four year old t ball games when they're just running to third base when they hit the ball and don't know where the hell they're at. But now it's it's important.
Speaker 5: Luke Bryan's in studio acting you I never did.
Speaker 8: I never did any I tell you what I mean.
Speaker 5: When you're I've seen you in plays like from back in the day.
Speaker 8: Yeah, back in the day I did. I did one act plays.
Speaker 5: And but.
Speaker 8: When you're when you're filming promos for Idle and you're filming like and you mess up a take, and then you have to replicate the energy and the vibe and the laughs, and you're you're inadvertently learning how to replicate stuff on camera in a natural acting form that I don't think you're really you know so I think, I mean, just when somebody puts a camera in your face, getting comfortable with that takes. So I would be comfortable with all with all that. I would just really want whoever I work with that I can trust them that you look legit doing the role and it's believable.
Speaker 5: And you know, are you anti nude scene?
Speaker 8: I would yeah, I'm yeah, he's on the CG. I involved.
Speaker 10: AI.
Speaker 8: You know we're gonna need some all right?
Speaker 5: Final two questions?
Speaker 7: Are people surprised at times whenever you sit at a piano to learn that you're I feel like you'll be like, I'm not but whatever, that you're a really good piano player.
Speaker 8: I love surprising people with that. I think it's always fun. I think it's always fun for people to have that up kind of have that ace up my sleeve. And then when I can hold a room with a piano and it's not come easy, I've I put myself in the role of playing piano in front of a lot of people to get better, because if you just stay in your house and think you're working on it, and then put twenty thousand people in the room anyway, you just got to jump in it. So I've really had fun working hard and playing piano. But I still can trick people better than I actually am.
Speaker 7: But I said, no, humble card, because you're good, you're good, We'll move off thing.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna I hear you.
Speaker 8: But I'm good to hold I'm good at like I'm good in my little space. But then I know what, Like, I know whe're not your strength, right, I know where not to venture?
Speaker 5: Final question, like what to you right now? Fulfilling?
Speaker 8: Right now, what's fulfilling to me is the fact that in the state of Tennessee, between my house and going to a farm, or just putting a boat in at the house, or going to the Duck River and floating down the river, I could just knock around the state of Tennessee with my children and my family, and I can ride around my farm on a polaris at or I'm just content with just chilling out around the house. I can run, go play nine holes of golf, come back like waking up with no plan. I can go piddle in the garden, and then I can go write a song. You know, I don't have to feel like I got to write eight songs a week. I can get an idea, call a front, call a buddy, Hey, what are you doing, Swim out of the house, let's fish for a couple of hours. Then let's go write a song. So you know, I'm really content with just like I'm gonna really retire very efficiently and it's gonna be all it's gonna be like, it's gonna be Yeah. When I call you for like a retirement playing party for me, be there because it'll be Yeah, it'll be like, it'll be well fought out.
Speaker 7: I guess the last thing here because we're gonna play by the way, we premiered Luke's new song earlier.
Speaker 5: We'll play it again coming up in just a little bit.
Speaker 7: But because I'm gonna play whatever your answer is, But what is your favorite song to perform live?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 8: Oh gosh, I mean Country Girl naturally will always be just blatantly the most fun just because hitting it and turn don't don't, don't don't. I mean watching everybody just the energy level go to that that and play it again. I mean, play it again.
Speaker 5: It's pretty you gave me two I can't play at the same time, sound like a train wreck.
Speaker 8: Do play it again.
Speaker 5: Okay, look good to see you, buddy, Really good.
Speaker 8: To see y'all.
Speaker 5: Good to see you. Look good. You like tan, look like Oh I've been in.
Speaker 8: Yeah, like I've been I've been rot Yeah, like I've got I've never even had like definite raccoon eyes and stuff from sunglasses. But Yeah, I've been out there. I've been out there fishing.
Speaker 10: All right, Look, it's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Number two.
Speaker 2: So many exciting things happening on the show this week. Not only was it Bobby's birthday, but it was also Bobby Bones and the Raging Idiots million dollars show for Saint Jude.
Speaker 3: I believe this was their seventh year.
Speaker 2: Doing it, and they raised so much money for the kids, which is incredible in itself, but even more than that, there were some special guests that arrived and it was insanity Like there was two big special guests and they were huge moments of the show, but the show itself was also so much fun. Sam Hunt John part you like it can't go wrong, Well, there were reasons and how this all happened that these special guests showed up. And that's what you're about to hear is Bobby talking about the whole show and how everything kind of went down.
Speaker 5: Number two. Last night was our our seventh million dollar show.
Speaker 7: Eddie and I have a group called the Raging Idiots and we invite friends to come play with us, and they show up and we play songs and raise a bunch of money for Saint Jude.
Speaker 5: We don't keep any of the money.
Speaker 7: It's it's a really it's exhausting, but it's worth it when it's over and it's pulled off. And we always bring out surprise guests and so you know, some of the I have friends that I can call on if I'm like, hey, I need you, so I can build this show around you. Meaning if I get John Party who is a close friend, or I can call Sam Sam Hunt and be like, do you mind playing this show because people are gonna love it? And then also other artists will go, oh, John and Sam are playing, We're happy to play if they've never heard of the show.
Speaker 5: You need those artists around.
Speaker 7: And so that's what happened with John and Sam and Meghan Maroney and I was so grateful that they said yes.
Speaker 5: And so Matt Carney and Ben Rector and and all these artists show and it's amazing.
Speaker 7: But we always have two or three surprise guests for different reasons. And we had Turnpike Troubadours in studio and it's my wife's favorite band and I listened to them all the time now because I heard but it's good Lord Laurie.
Speaker 5: Oh, good Lord, Laurie, I love you know no Morah so good.
Speaker 7: So they came out and played full band, which was super cool, and then Lit showed up and played and the crowd it's like there was a human explosion in the Ryman because that intro lick hits that goes.
Speaker 5: Donna Nun dun dun dun Dun Dun Dun Donna Na dun dun dun.
Speaker 7: Dunna and then he comes out and the first letter is can you always a little dead? Was it you forget about the things said when I was drunk.
Speaker 5: I didn't mean to call you that. They look they're rockstar.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they're not even ninety, they're two thousand, two thousands, so where they're like holy crab. So after that, Edwin McCain, who was super nice to come out. I've only got to know Edwie McCain in the past four or five years, but he has you know, ah, we'll.
Speaker 5: Be your crying shoulder.
Speaker 7: And so scheduled our final act was John Party. However, Morgan number one and tom My manager because Morgan's on manager too. They had been working so hard on getting our secret special guest, so hard even four days before the show.
Speaker 5: It was like, I don't know it's fifty to fifty, so I don't want to jinx it. So I didn't tell anybody.
Speaker 7: I didn't want to get Eddie's hopes up because I didn't want to get my And the only reason I even had to know is because just a case, I didn't want to know it, and I did ask I never asked good is it good?
Speaker 5: Is it good?
Speaker 7: So as soon as they were like, I think it's seventy five percent, I went to Eddie immediately I said, Okay, here's the thing.
Speaker 5: They say seventy five percent, that's probably twenty five percent.
Speaker 6: I was even like and I was still like, okay, well, I guess that's Bobby doesn't really look hopeful.
Speaker 5: Right now, so I don't know. I wonder I ever look hopeful.
Speaker 9: I was nine, Bobby be like, it's probably that.
Speaker 7: So the day before they're like, it's ninety percent, and I'm like, I still don't believe it. Because artists this big, they're so big, they could just go I don't want to do this, and nobody even questions because they're so big. And then that morning it turns into ninety nine percent because we have a big security meeting at the rhyme of because there are so many artists coming in and out. It's not like security has to watch one artist. It's transitions of teams and people going in and out. So this artist, his people went to the security meeting. We're like, it's ninety nine percent. But the show starts and I haven't I haven't sad who it is yet.
Speaker 5: The show starts.
Speaker 7: And it's not written any because we didn't want anybody to even backstage to accidentally see it and post.
Speaker 5: It because then because again we don't want to run in two.
Speaker 7: I didn't know I don't know this person. I didn't know this person. I didn't know if he was going to show up or not.
Speaker 5: And so I'm thinking he's gonna walk in like five minutes before.
Speaker 7: And then there'll be a delay. No, he got there forty five minutes early. So I'm told with about five or six songs left, Hey, this Secrets.
Speaker 5: Special artist is here, and I'm like already.
Speaker 7: They was like, yeah, he's in the back just practicing because you know, he wants to do a cover when he comes out.
Speaker 5: And I was like, that's awesome.
Speaker 7: Now I'm in the middle of hosting it but also we're playing songs, so I don't even have time to go say hi or really introduce myself.
Speaker 5: Turnpike Troubadours.
Speaker 7: When they come out, they do full band and we walk off the stage for three minutes. I went back to his dressing room and I was like, hey, Man, thank you so much. And I didn't want there were a bunch of people, but people were blocking his door.
Speaker 5: Muscleman.
Speaker 7: I already felt like I was in the way, but did not feel like that. Once I was in there. He was so nice. He was like, what's up because this is so quicks.
Speaker 5: Been watching the show on the feed in there. He was like, thank you so much. I'm going to change up the song I'm gonna do because I love playing at the Rhymeman. We talked for a few minutes and I had to I didn't want to leave, but I had to go. I was like, I hate to stop this conversation, but I got to go back on stage because we were playing with John Party. So we walk out and I get it.
Speaker 7: They get in my ear and they're like, hey, there's a guitar problem, but the person hold on, can you stall for just a minute. So the whole band's off stage, it's just me and I were like, okay, Stall, and then I'm thinking he ain't coming out.
Speaker 5: They just got me guitar problem. I knew would be something, and so then finally they like it's all clear. I was like really the good Yeah. And I didn't do a big like yes, very subdued. I just said I'm super grateful. Here is our surprise artist.
Speaker 7: Tonight post Malone super Kind plays a Hank Senior song.
Speaker 5: First up. It was awesome. So I didn't know really in person how good of a singer he would be, but he was practicing when I went back there. No, he's good. He's really good. He's a really good singer. He's just a good singer.
Speaker 9: Even just in his dressing room with him, he was sitting.
Speaker 7: On the toilet, led down. Oh really in the bathroom where the acoustics were good. It was him in Arnest and they were running through the song. Really yeah, and I know Ernest. I didn't even know Ernest was there. Yeah, he was there, and so I was like, I didn't say it, but I was like, Dank, he's good. So he comes out and he plays, he plays the first song and he plays his new single and the crowd's going insane. And then I'm like, thank you everybody, and everybody's just shocked that Postmolo and just showed up and played a couple of songs, and so I have to go do a couple of interviews right afterward. I have a couple of saying Jude things I need I get to right after the show and signed some stuff. But I look back and Post Malone has not left the stage, and he's down talking to people at the stage. He probably sat there for twenty five minutes. He just talked to just talk to people that were watching the show. Just bent down in the front of the stage talking to people.
Speaker 6: I've never seen anyone do that. I've never seen anybody do that. That's like not me, right.
Speaker 5: And I'm just like, I hope you're not disappointed with buying the ticket to my show.
Speaker 6: That's always what I do with the end of show. He didn't go down the front and just and give her one high time. He was like talking to people. Everyone that stayed.
Speaker 10: It was wild.
Speaker 12: He laid down on the stage to take pictures with people like it.
Speaker 5: Was it was wild, crazy what at night?
Speaker 4: Now that it as crazy?
Speaker 5: As he left yeah, And.
Speaker 12: He stayed in the alley behind the venue for thirty minutes taking pictures of people. Yeah, just standing out there in the alley behind the bars, in between the Ryman and Tutsi's. He was just in the alley with the trash, the dumpsters, taking pictures with people.
Speaker 5: I would have never believed. I wouldn't not believe. It wasn't that. I'm like, there's no way he's like this.
Speaker 7: But he's so famous that that usually doesn't happen because it creates something a bit bigger, where then it becomes like a mob. But he sat there and everybody that wanted to talk or say hi.
Speaker 5: He did.
Speaker 7: One of the biggest stars in music right now period and also it more now than ever, especially after watching and practice that in the back and hearing him sing like that. He's like a Texas dude who loves country music. Oh yeah, it's not even it's not even a gimmick thing. It's not I mean, it's not even a thing. He doesn't have to do it, he doesn't need to do that. You can tell that he finally gets to do it where he's finally big enough to do whatever he wants to do and he's like, I now want to do this project because this is like a passion for me.
Speaker 6: And it's not like he like said, I'm gonna do a Hank Williams song. I'm gonna learn it real quick. Like he knew all the words and he brought us then he was.
Speaker 7: What happened was why there was a bit of a delay, was he was like, I want this to sound really good. So they called him a second guitar player really quick. It was I think it was Ernest's guy. Okay, So that's what took the extra few minutes because that's why they were practicing.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 5: No, to get up there is a post wall was awesome.
Speaker 7: Yeah. And he also I'm going to again be as honest as I can't here he he.
Speaker 5: Smelled pretty good. Yeah, yeah, like surprisingly cologne. I don't know if it was cologne. I just thought he would smell.
Speaker 6: Like tattoos, beer and smoke, just you know what tattoos smell.
Speaker 5: I don't know. No, he looks made his smell pretty good.
Speaker 11: Wow.
Speaker 5: Okay. And so he went up to.
Speaker 7: Caitlin and was in side stage like thirty minutes before and was hanging out talking with her, and he left and walked to talk to somebody else and came was like, post Wone just came up and he knows he didn't know me, And I think he knows he doesn'tnother person he's talking to over there now, but like he was just hanging out talking with folks.
Speaker 5: That's so good. It was a wild show last night.
Speaker 7: There were so many cool things I will at some point in my mind to be able to remember and go through. But Sam and John and Megan Maroney, like they were really the pillars that allowed us to build that show around them this year.
Speaker 5: I'm very grateful for that. But Post I was awesome. Post Malone showed up and just it was It's wild. I don't even know what else to say. And it was even more wild he stayed and just hung out with everybody.
Speaker 12: Another crazy thing he did when he left in the car, he just rolled down the window and went rolling down the street with the window down.
Speaker 5: I'm like, uh, Post Malone, you might want to.
Speaker 12: Roll your window up, but he just had his head out the window saying hi to people as he and I'm like, dude, roll the window up.
Speaker 7: Of the most famous people in music periods, the whole world right now, so and there the secret was able to be kept, which never happens.
Speaker 5: So that's all.
Speaker 7: I don't even know if you guys got to meet him at all, because I wasn't. I only met him, talked to him for that one brief time and had to get back. And then I hugged him a couple of times on stage and was able to say hey, really, thank you, and he was like, are you kidding, Let's.
Speaker 8: Do it again.
Speaker 5: I'm like, well, we don't do it again front of the Yeah.
Speaker 9: Well what about Mike Deep Did you get to meet.
Speaker 5: Him at all?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 5: Boy?
Speaker 13: I was anticipating it the whole night. I saw him walking when he first got there. Yeah, and like my body like just left me?
Speaker 5: Did you not? Could you have said hello?
Speaker 8: I could have?
Speaker 13: I could have, but I was like, I have to get soak in the moment. Not a good time to stop him.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 5: And so then he goes to the back.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he's there the whole time, okay. True, And there really was nobody. His people were muscular, big outside the door.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 13: And then they came out when he was about to go on and kind of cleared the area and I'm like, we're going to get pushed out of here, I'm not going.
Speaker 5: To get to meet him. Did you get pushed out?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 5: We stayed there to our ground. Yeah. I felt like nobody really got put I think his lane, his people know the clear lane. But then he's like, no, it's okay, do you have to clear it?
Speaker 4: Wait?
Speaker 5: So Mike didn't did you not meet him at all? Nothing?
Speaker 13: And then I thought they were gonna call him off right when he left. But when I saw he was going and meeting everybody, I was like, oh, he's definitely going to come back this way. We hung out there where his people were, and then when he came back, I met him.
Speaker 5: Oh you did?
Speaker 9: Did you touch him?
Speaker 4: I did?
Speaker 13: I shook his hand. I told him I was a huge fan. He said thank you so much, Like can we take a picture?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 5: You got a picture too? And I got a picture. I'm so one thing I was wondering because I was what I saw. Did Mike meet him? I ain't have time to even do anything. Yeah, that's cool.
Speaker 7: Well, it's a great show. If you came last night, that's awesome. If you didn't come, it doesn't matter. Just know it's fun to hear other people talking about things you didn't.
Speaker 12: Go too Yeah, and Mike also h he was drinking a beer. Mike got the beer can.
Speaker 5: Oh, Mike wasn't drinking a beer. No, no, you got Postmonones bud Light beer can. Yeah. That's cool. That's funny and weird, but more funny.
Speaker 12: How awesome is that he has it all the lightest house.
Speaker 9: What if Mike was drinking his coffee out of it today?
Speaker 7: He cut the top and every morning he drinks out of it.
Speaker 10: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Number two.
Speaker 2: I had to put this in the number one spot because all of y'all had so many reactions to it, whether good or bad.
Speaker 3: There was a lot of reactions.
Speaker 2: And I do feel in this segment I got wrongly roasted. I don't feel like mine was as bad as somebody else's, So I'm just gonna put that out there. But we did eight segment where we all shared things that may be considered TMI aka too much information.
Speaker 10: Here you go, number one, we'll do this.
Speaker 7: It's called Bobby Bone Show TMI, so it's too much information possibly and Amy, We're gonna let you go first.
Speaker 5: What can you give us? It's TMI.
Speaker 9: Well, I started my testosterone cream.
Speaker 5: Wait, what why do you need more testoster?
Speaker 9: I have low tea, but why.
Speaker 5: Do you need tea?
Speaker 9: So? Well, everybody has tea and teeth. There's the you rely on your hormones to do certain things. And for women there's you know you can have high low just right. Well I have below low, so mine was really low.
Speaker 5: So she you need higher to sastrum.
Speaker 9: I need some. I I don't know that I need it to. Yeah, I mean I guess I need it higher, but it's because I'm below low. So she's like, let's just at least bump you up to like low to normal. And I now put behind my knee. I rubbed the cream in there and so and that's how I guess it has less chance of touching anybody else because that would be bad. Like she's like, yeah, you don't want to get it on your kids or if you.
Speaker 5: Have all of a sudden her sounds ripped.
Speaker 9: Right, So it's supposed to help me with the brain fog. We'll see and then I don't know, maybe it could cause a deeper voice and hair growth. But it says two clicks, and I am like, so, I like perfect, I'm.
Speaker 5: Like, what if I want to if I was like, hey, let me get some of this.
Speaker 9: You want to hit on my cream?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Would one? Would one hit a cream? Do a deal? Or do you have to do it for a while?
Speaker 9: I don't know exactly when it's gonna.
Speaker 5: Ask your doctor sypathetically.
Speaker 9: Hypothetically, let's you say.
Speaker 5: Eddie t M. I yeah, mine's pretty gross. But well, don't get if it's it can't be I know, but it's got to be a fine line.
Speaker 6: It's crazy because like I don't know if it's my pillow, my bed, my bedroom or what.
Speaker 5: But every morning when I wake up, I probably blow. I don't know.
Speaker 6: I would say, like a handful of snot out of my chest and my nose.
Speaker 9: Well it's all coming out of your nose, but it's.
Speaker 7: Like allergy is probably oh probably when my kids even say something like like dander or something, maybe.
Speaker 5: Who knows. When my kids say they can hear me from their bedroom, go yeah.
Speaker 7: Yah yah yah, yeah yeah yeah yeah, yeah, all right enough lunchbox.
Speaker 5: Oh got TMI.
Speaker 12: I told you guys, so I'd like to eat my toenails and fingernails.
Speaker 5: This has turned into just a gross out ahead.
Speaker 12: That one thing I do do is when my wife trims her toenails, I'll grab one.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yet yeah, get yet? Yeah yeah, I'm just good at that. We're moving on that way.
Speaker 12: She's a part of me.
Speaker 7: No answers hilarious. It's all disgusting that answers hilarious. Mine doesn't really have to do so much with my body. But whenever. The last week or so, I've had to like find this cleaning solution to clean the wall because Stanley, our bulldog, will go outside and go to the bathroom and he likes to sit by the wall and he leaves like streaks.
Speaker 5: Were streaks but.
Speaker 4: On the wall.
Speaker 5: Yeah. We were like, what's happening on the wall? I know he doesn't know he's a dog difference Yeah yeah yet yet yet yet get yet? Yeah yeah yeah yet.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah Morgan, So my cat likes to sit on my lap when I go to the bathroom.
Speaker 5: Going.
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah yeah, that's.
Speaker 4: The only time she want I don't know why I don't.
Speaker 9: It was like, why am I singlet?
Speaker 5: Oh my god, that's the winner. That's great. I mean, lunchboxes it it.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't want to go to you.
Speaker 7: There's no way you can even like that. That's like going on after Elvis. Let's try him, Okay, go ahead.
Speaker 5: Yeah, mine's tame compared to y'all. Y'all are crazy.
Speaker 14: My cat's allowed in the bathroom but not on my lap when I'm using the restaurant.
Speaker 5: But you don't sit down though, correct.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so it's no big deal.
Speaker 5: It's not even gross.
Speaker 14: But uh, I use women's deodorant. So my wife I was at a yodurant one time and tried her unscented. It was dry idea and it rolled on. It was awesome and he didn't have a sense or anything, so it didn't smell dude or chick. And I found that it is actually better than guy's deodorant.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I wear that as a normal deodorant. My wife, your wife, it's greatest. Now I get my own. That's hers though, Yeah, so that's fine.
Speaker 9: Range your uncented or scented.
Speaker 5: It's just the one she uses. Yeah, herd the odorance is better than mine. Let's reflect the Morgan Morgan, I can appreciate the vulnerability.
Speaker 3: Listen.
Speaker 2: I want her to bond in me, and that's the only time she wants to sit with me, So I don't really know what else where?
Speaker 5: Can just go do it while you're not using that? Okay, well then it's not really you.
Speaker 9: She wanted to bond with what if she's strong to the scentive?
Speaker 7: Amy, Amy, Amy, Okay, I don't know that we're gonna do this a bit anymore, tm I, but we got it.
Speaker 5: Hey, that's too much information, guys.
Speaker 10: It's the Best Bits of the Week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 2: What a way to kick off Saturday. You're welcome or maybe you're mad at me now, I don't know. If you have a little bit of extra time, go check out part one in part three this weekend with Lunchbox. I think you may just enjoy it.
Speaker 3: But if this is where I leave you, I hope you have a great rest of your weekend.
Speaker 2: Thanks for hanging out for just a little bit, and be sure to follow me at web Girl Morgan on all the Things in the Show, Bobby Bone Show. We love having you all around. All Right, that's it for me all I need a big nap. Goodbye.
Speaker 1: That's the Best Bits of the Week with Morgan. Thanks for listening. Be sure to check out the other two parts this weekend. Go follow the show on all social platforms.
Speaker 8: Bobby Bone Show and follow ed
Speaker 1: Webgirl Morgan to submit your listener questions for next week's episode.