Speaker 1: Why don't your points out it? Jessef M. It's time for Ryan's roses. Here we go with Amber in Fullerton. Good morning, Amber, and thank you for a green to come on with us. We're going to see if we can figure out what's happening between you and your husband. But your husband edited a text message to you and it said something different. Can you explain what the difference was?
Speaker 2: Yes, Hi, he was supposed to be at his friend's Kurt watching baseball, and the original text message said be there in ten minutes, what's the room number? And so I'm like, WHOA, what is going on? This is not making any sense at all.
Speaker 3: What did he text you?
Speaker 2: Well, what he said to me was I'll be home around eleven. And it's just kind of you know when you get that gut feeling that something's not adding up, And so that's when I tapped on it and it showed me the original message, which said there in a minute, what's the room number.
Speaker 1: Okay, I have to understand that feature at some point. So yeah, you can edit. You can edit text messages now. Yeah, so like you can go if you new I don't have the new iOS.
Speaker 3: It's kind of new. It's been new for a while, so I didn't realize that when someone edits it, you can go back and see what the original was.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that either. I just say this has edited underneath, yes, so you can actually see what it was.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you can have on the word edited it. Okay, show you the original methage.
Speaker 1: So basically you think he went to go meet up with somebody at a hotel. Oh, it does show you exact correct amber you think you want to go meet somebody a hotel. Have there been any other like weird signs in your relationship that you've been concerned about before this? Or is this out of the blue?
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, I mean I'm not. This isn't totally far fetched. I mean this is you know, did he honest with you? Like I just a long time ago? He did cheat on his first wife and it was with me, So I just He's been known to do this, So I think that's where I'm really getting nervous. How long ago, Well, I mean a long time. We've been married for three years now. I mean we're both on second marriages. We don't have any kids, so it was about five years ago that he and I were together and we left our partners, and now we've been married for three years. And I just I mean, he promised me that this would never happen, and obviously I believed him and that we were well.
Speaker 1: He sent you an edited text message, and we know what it said. So hold on one second, on air with a Ryan Secrets on Air with a Ryan. Here's where we are. Ryan's roses. We're calling Amber's husband. Now. She says, my husband edited a text message and it said something different. He was supposed to go meet his buddy Kurt to watch baseball, but the original tech said be there in ten minutes. What's the room number? So she thinks that I obviously made all that up. He was on his way to meet somebody have a rendezvous in a hotel room and asked what the room number was? Amber, Is there any chance that he was going to see Kurt in the hotel room?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: I mean that just seems weird. I mean he told me, I mean Kurt Kirk married, he lives in Bellflower. I mean that's where he said that he was going to be.
Speaker 1: All right, let's activate, we're gonna let's go, Let's just let's just get into an Amber. I need you to say Ryan, you my permission to call and then his name on Kiss FM. Go ahead, Okay, you.
Speaker 2: Have my permissions. Please call my husband.
Speaker 1: On We're gonna do that now, stand by me, very quiet. Let's see we can find out here. Go okay, good luck ember.
Speaker 4: O.
Speaker 1: Hi is this Jeremy? Yes, Hi Jeremy.
Speaker 3: My name is Gabby. I'm calling from Gg's Flowers. How are you doing this morning?
Speaker 4: I'm doing good. How I'm good?
Speaker 3: Thank you for asking. We actually deliver floor arrangements in Fullerton and surrounding areas, and today we're offering local residents a promotion. It's a free dozen red roses that you can send to anybody that you'd like. We're just trying to promote our business. They're absolutely free. I don't need cash, I don't need info from you or credit card info or anything like that. We're just trying to get the word out and if you like our arrangements, hopefully you refers to friends and family. I would just need the name of the person that you would want to send.
Speaker 4: Them to, So I'm just sid just three roses for whoever I want.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they can receive them today by lunchtime or we can send them out tomorrow. It's just a promotion that we do about once a month.
Speaker 4: It's just my lucky day. Yes, all right, I'll bite, I'll send them to my wife's amber.
Speaker 3: Okay, And what would you like to put on the card?
Speaker 4: And it's sake I'd love to do or something like that.
Speaker 3: Got it?
Speaker 1: Jeremy?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Hello? How are you?
Speaker 4: I'm fine?
Speaker 1: Where are you? Where are you? Right now? Your voice is being broadcast on the radio and needs to understand that where are you?
Speaker 4: I'm at home.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell you. We have your wife on the line, Amber, and she doesn't believe that you tell her true location. So are you at home?
Speaker 4: What? Yeah? What?
Speaker 1: Amber believes that you had a rendezvous in a hotel room recently with somebody and you edited a text about I guess you were going to see a baseball game with a friend of yours and you edited that text and she found the root text, which was you meeting someone in a hotel room in ten minutes and you asked what the room number was. Your wife is on the line. Do you want to explain that to her?
Speaker 4: Wait? So my wife called a radio show instead of talking to me.
Speaker 1: She actually did not. She emailed us. Oh, she emailed you correct. Can you explain this text confusion to her? Did you go meet someone in a hotel room?
Speaker 4: I don't have to answer. I don't have to answer anything. This is I'm I.
Speaker 1: Would not answer my questions, but I would answer your wife, Samber. Do you have any questions?
Speaker 2: Jeremy, who was it? Who did you mean to send that text to?
Speaker 4: It's a long and silly story. It's not so interesting. It's just trust me, it's not that big of a deal.
Speaker 2: Oh really, okay, no, I'm all ears. Tell me tell me the long story.
Speaker 4: Okay. So Kurt's company got a bunch of hotel rooms for some convention or something like that, right, and I just thought it would be fun to go watch a game at the hotel room, like the baseball game, you know, instead of at his place, just room service, hanging out. Just do us, that's.
Speaker 2: It, just wait, just the two of you. I mean, that's strange.
Speaker 1: So, Jeremy, why did you change a text message to your wife about this? Though?
Speaker 4: Well, there's no reason. Just thought to be just easier.
Speaker 1: Easier than just telling her you were what you just told us, Like, wasn't it easy?
Speaker 3: Just to be honest and when you come home and tell her that's what happened, or it's so simple.
Speaker 2: And Jeremy, I know for a fact that that Kurt's wife was that out of town, so it would have been the two of you anyway, I.
Speaker 4: Don't know about that.
Speaker 1: I don't Jeremy, who do you mean to send that text to.
Speaker 4: Uh Amber?
Speaker 1: To Amber? I have to tell you that it's not adding up to me. And there's you're hiding something in the text message to your wife and then you're going to meet your friend in a hotel room two of you or order you know, room service to watch the game. It just seems a little sketchy. I don't amber your husband. You have to make the decision whether or not you believe him or not. But it doesn't add up to me. Wish you the best of luck, guys, Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: But.
Speaker 4: I'm not having an affair. I don't know where this is all coming from.
Speaker 1: Why did you go wait, why did you jump to that conclusion? Why did you jump to that conclusion that? I mean, who said that?
Speaker 2: Well, I think it's kind of a fair assessment.
Speaker 4: That's I think that's just what you guys are trying to say.
Speaker 1: Just nobody's trying to say anything. We're trying to understand, you know, what's going on with you and you changing a message and then go to meet some maay hotel. That's all we're trying to figure out. And we don't even.
Speaker 4: Well, I don't recall asking you.
Speaker 1: I I know you didn't ask me for sure, So I remember you did not ask me. And I am going to let you guys go figure it out. But thank you very much for your time and Amber good luck help you get to the bottom of it. A look if youse on how he fixed whatever the texting thing was.
Speaker 3: But honestly you would benefit from that future benefit from what he would never go back and edit his text, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Sorry, you guys have to decode them.
Speaker 3: You could use a little edit in your life.