Speaker 1: Hey Andrew, Hey Scott, it's serial Killers. Let's look to the podcast.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, cool, Yes, live from the Farmland Fresh Dairy Studios. This is Serial Killers.
Speaker 1: This might be a little bit of a rough one for me because I have a I have like the beginnings of the migraine coming on. So I right here and they I get ie socket headaches.
Speaker 2: You get an ocular migraine.
Speaker 1: Is that what that is?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Iye, sockets.
Speaker 2: Well, mine happens. I know I'm getting a migraine.
Speaker 1: I well, every time I see it next to you.
Speaker 2: No, never actually know it has happened once or twice. If the back of my head starts hurting, which I get them in waves, like, I won't have a migraine for like four years, and then all of a sudden it'll be like, oh okay, welcome.
Speaker 1: To a week of pen right one after another. Yeah, that's what happens to me. I very rarely get them, but when I get them, I get them.
Speaker 2: It's called there's a specific name for it, when you cluster migraines. Yes, because you get them and then you don't for like months, years at a time.
Speaker 1: Interesting, did you know there was an episode a couple of episodes ago that somebody did not like our bickering. Don't know if you saw that. I did comment on YouTube. Yeah, I was like, so sorry, we'll do better. Okay, so let's try to do better.
Speaker 2: We're doing Yeah, let's try Yeah okay. Usually it's not me.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, takes two to tango.
Speaker 2: That's good. Do you want a tango? No? Know how to tango?
Speaker 1: I don't. I want to take dance lessons.
Speaker 2: Okay, I love that for you.
Speaker 1: I think I should. Yeah, I want to, like I want to do the mashed potato.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you something on the twist. If somebody is looking into my apartment while I'm doing my peloton, how high up are you? I'm on the fifth floor, all right. I think about it all the time because I put it right in the window. I do the groove rides where you are up on the bike, you're moving, you're going back. Let me tell you something, if somebody is looking into my apartment, like, who is that idiot?
Speaker 1: Wait? Is there like an instructor on the screen? Yeah? There is? Is it live?
Speaker 2: No, you can do a live class. I haven't done a live class yet, but I am loving it and the groove rides are my favorite because they call it choreo. I hate that they call it choreo. But it's fun. You're up, you're dancing.
Speaker 1: Oh it's fun.
Speaker 2: I have a good time. Also, you have the biggest eyelight eyebrow I've ever seen. Really, Yeah, we call them. My dad has them horns?
Speaker 1: What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Right here? You have one that goes like all the way out to here?
Speaker 1: Did I fix it?
Speaker 2: Let me say, turn, turn that way?
Speaker 1: Oh no, she's there, she is there?
Speaker 2: Your unicorn horns?
Speaker 1: Do I have to cut it?
Speaker 2: I just pull?
Speaker 1: Oh but I know you do.
Speaker 2: You also save a bull chat.
Speaker 1: Hey, guess what, let's take a chirp real quick.
Speaker 2: Serial Killers visits.
Speaker 1: The Cereal Grave. It's been a while, haven't been here? Oh wow, yeah, wow, spook look graveyard please.
Speaker 2: I had a lantern, Andrew, I were a candle. Do you have any fake candles?
Speaker 1: No? Why would have a fake candle?
Speaker 2: Because we had a bunch of Halloween decorations once on Abby's desk.
Speaker 1: Okay, I should go get one light. All right, we're in the ground. We're in the grave. Roud. Okay. So the reason we're going into the graveyard is because we have one of these today. This is from way back in nineteen seventy one. Wow, the HiT's just keep on coming. Yeah Aha, Captain Crunch, he's one targo of jan Na Foot cinnamon Crunched that nobody would get no look for it.
Speaker 2: Cinnamon Crunch is sweet and tasty with a zippy player like cinnamon TOAs. It's a good part of a balanced breakfast. Go bad in Joshkin Sickons or was he tied?
Speaker 1: It was five zickons?
Speaker 2: Well Foot cinnamon Crunch.
Speaker 1: How can such a bad guy of such a good cereal?
Speaker 2: I didn't mean too So that was Jean lafout and he's the Cinnamon Too's crunch guy.
Speaker 1: No, okay, it's interesting that you say that. Yeah, because this cereal, Jean Lafouote Cinnamon Crunch, came out in nineteen seventy one.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Okay, it didn't last long and if you look at it carefully, it's a little square. It looks like cinnamon toast crunch. It does not look like your typical cap'n Crunch cereal. And it didn't last that long.
Speaker 2: But just so I understand, the battle was between the cap'in.
Speaker 1: Yes and John the Foot. He was a bad guy.
Speaker 2: He's like Napoleon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, was he short? Yes he was?
Speaker 2: Okay, so it was Napoleon and cereal.
Speaker 1: Four kind of. And then but now fast forward to nineteen eighty four. Yeah, that's when General Mills comes out with cinnamon toast crunch.
Speaker 2: Ah.
Speaker 1: So I don't know, maybe they just be like, hmmm, let's go back and steal it.
Speaker 2: Can we bring up a copyright lawsuit on their behalf and then split the earnings?
Speaker 1: No, but it's weird because Quaker made cinnamon crunch, Yeah, and then General Mills made cinnamon toast Crunch.
Speaker 2: Interesting, very I.
Speaker 1: Don't know, weird stuff going on there. And the reason I bring up Captain Crunch, if you could please put the lights back on, Andrew.
Speaker 2: We're leaving the graveyard. You we're out by Jing the Foot. Sorry you died.
Speaker 1: Yes, now here comes back to twenty twenty five. Cap'n Crunch is Arctic crunch vanilla frost?
Speaker 2: No, why is this one of those gimmicky cereals where it's like it's cool once you're mouth. It doesn't say what was the cereal companies that did that?
Speaker 1: That was Kellogg's, Okay, Yeah, and the cool thing about it. Well, first of all, it's vanilla frost, naturally and artificially flavored. It's the weird new creepy g ai or whatever CGI whatever, cap'n what do you call them? Cgi?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Cgi?
Speaker 1: Right? Ai is he ai?
Speaker 2: Honestly, if you go into chat GPT and typed it capping Crunch winter outfit, that probably would pop out. I don't like it if you probably have seventeen more fingers and maybe look.
Speaker 1: A little scarier. Yeah. Well, the cool thing about the Arctic Crunch Limited Edition fifty percent from every box donated to the Ocean conservantcy. So they give money to Look, they spend ten bucks polar bears and walruses.
Speaker 2: That's nice and at least you're doing something ares real.
Speaker 1: Yes they are. Yes, there's really norwals. So there's dolphins with a horn.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I think they look more like manates.
Speaker 1: Look there he is. Yeah, and look someone threw a ring on him. It's messed up anyway.
Speaker 2: Yeah, look I'll show you one.
Speaker 1: Thank you to our friend Matt for sending us the big giant box of cereals. This was one of them. I thought Narwal was a mythical creature like the unicorns.
Speaker 2: Now that's a narwal.
Speaker 1: Really, it's a man with a horn. Why is it swimming next to a mermaid? That's not real.
Speaker 2: That's a scuba diver. So you were close. Ah. Look they all keep their horn with each other.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which smells nice. It smells like vanilla frosting. Yeah, it's gonna be sweet.
Speaker 2: I don't know this, like, oh you know.
Speaker 1: More like you we Ah.
Speaker 2: Honestly, they're pretty cute, deadly but cute. Do they kill things?
Speaker 1: I would assume? So that's what a little it's a spear.
Speaker 2: Really, But what if they're just misunderstood and they get like a horn but they don't use it.
Speaker 1: I think they know what to do with it, narwal tusk purpose. I'm gonna go back to the farm Land Fresh Airy's fridge and grab some two percent reduced fat milk andy.
Speaker 2: Oh hey wow, that's amazing.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you, man, this farm that Fresh Dairies gallon of two percent has been hanging on for over a week. We've had this for well over weeking with it. I'm just saying, man, this stuff lasts for a long time. I'm super it stays fresh. That's why fresh is in their name.
Speaker 2: Andrew, just saying, are these copy points that you got that I didn't so you get to say all the ads.
Speaker 1: No, they're not copy points. I'm just I'm just thinking because.
Speaker 2: I'm to say something about it once or twice.
Speaker 1: Where's the spoons? I don't know, but I had them here.
Speaker 2: Oh, here, there you go, thank you.
Speaker 1: Yep. And the cereal bag is made with thirty five percent post consumer recycled plastic.
Speaker 2: That's great. Cool old sneakers hmmm, not pretty good.
Speaker 1: It has the texture of cookies crisp, but can't be because post you No, you fuzz on your face? Yeah, that my.
Speaker 2: Scarf is constantly shedding on me like this.
Speaker 1: Well, that's like a subtle vanilla. You know. It's not as much as it smells.
Speaker 2: I'm just going to say it, and you hate it when I say it.
Speaker 1: What there's no. Yeah, they're not cheetos. It's impossible.
Speaker 2: It's it's cheese Doodle Andrew without the cheese.
Speaker 1: Perhaps perhaps it has the consistency of that, but it's not. It doesn't taste like cheese.
Speaker 2: It's got the consistency it has. It has that air puffed yeah taste.
Speaker 1: The lights are too bright, Will please turn it down a little bet.
Speaker 2: I don't know how your lights work, right, hold it.
Speaker 1: Down, hold it, hold it, hold it, hold it, hold it, hold it, hold it, hold it, hold it, hold it, hold it and stop. Thank you.
Speaker 2: Cool. I like it three bowls in a spoon. I like what they're doing. That's really nice and it looks like hopefully they make a lot of money and it all goes to these animals because you are melting, and who knows how much longer it's going.
Speaker 1: You know how these things working. Okay, when companies say we're donating up to bubblah blah blah blah fifty cents, right, they've already had a predetermined donation, like I think it's five hundred thousand dollars, doesn't matter if they sell the cereal or not. They don't know what they've sold. They've printed all the boxes with.
Speaker 2: And then that's a tax right off for them.
Speaker 1: Sure, great job, good job, captain. Yeah it's cold up there in the Arctic. You know he really needs that.
Speaker 2: He's definitely a billionaire, without a doubt, the captain captain. Why because he has some fur, he's got family money. You could tell he's like, I mean, who else is charting off to the Arctic. Rich people.
Speaker 1: I guess can you go to the Arctic?
Speaker 2: I'll tell you probably not. It's twenty grand just to get there.
Speaker 1: The farm land fresh stairies milk is turning blue delicious.
Speaker 2: And it's blue milk. Yeah, the captain's rich.
Speaker 1: Oh hold on, someone needs some apple sauce.
Speaker 2: Okay, what is she texting in school?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: They're supposed to lock phones up there.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you something ever ted my mom. Yeah, while I was in school, do you know she would be like, get off your phone. Well, this is the older day.
Speaker 1: There's that school in New Jersey now where they've completely good and you have to put them in those magnet cases. Good. That should be more and more it should. But then there's all So.
Speaker 2: Then they go on their iPad or the computer.
Speaker 1: That they just get a text is also the argument of God. But there's an emergency of some sort, you know, then what school will? So what's the matter?
Speaker 2: Why did Elvis go off?
Speaker 1: What are you doing? What is going on? What are you doing? What do you want to do? What do you want to turn off?
Speaker 2: I need to turn down the Elvis promo.
Speaker 1: I don't know why it went off, I do not these are something behind Hold on, Okay, that was crazy. Sorry, you just you just like caught some crazy like behind behind the scenes as it's happening. Whatever. Yeah, so a diamond is in the other studio. They're running the Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 2: Show and having a light melt There was a.
Speaker 1: Big old meltdown. I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 2: What are you gonna do?
Speaker 1: Wow? Nothing? What can you do? Anyway? I don't remember what we were saying. So let's just move on. The cell phone thing. I was just saying, god bid, there's an emergency. Then the argument can be made understandable.
Speaker 2: But yeah, it is a different age than when I went to school. I will acknowledge that it.
Speaker 1: Is all right, Let's move on to the next cereal Andrew, this one came just speaking of Apple sauce.
Speaker 2: So if it's Apple sauce cereal.
Speaker 1: No, I'm talking about my daughter, Oh Cooper. So like over the holidays for Hanukah and Christmas, Cooper got me a present. Every year she gets me a cereal. It'scus think she orders it from you know, the random whatever website, And this one I believe it's from Canada. If I'm not mistaken. Sorry, Mexico.
Speaker 2: I can't wait for the day that she gives you a cereal that you already have and you will break that poor child's heart.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, She checks the website Cereal killerspc dot com. That because Scott Newman keeps it updated for yes, so check it out. It's maple cinnamon frosted flakes. Okay, this we did. I had to turn to the wrong side though. This is diably. This is French Spanish, but this is it's from Mexico.
Speaker 2: Though, well, are you sure it's not from Friends Canada.
Speaker 1: Product of Mexico, says it right there.
Speaker 2: Well, this is French. I'm just telling you.
Speaker 1: Maybe they went to the French store.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean afternoon in a pre that is.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. But it's from Mexico. Maybe it's important. Maybe it's it's exported to some French country.
Speaker 2: Or hear me out, Yeah, it's right here. It's exactly what I said. What does it say It's French Canada, product of Mexico, imported by Kellogg Canada. Look at that in missy Sauga, Ontario.
Speaker 1: Okay, so it's made in Mexico and then they ship it to Canada. That's why it's all in French. There you go, got it. So we had we've had cinnamon frosted flakes for something. Well yeah, by the way.
Speaker 2: They're saying, oh it's Spanish, sir, It clearly is.
Speaker 1: French, but it was made in Mexico. It was ho and Mexico.
Speaker 2: But it's uh in Ontario.
Speaker 1: By the way. For the record, what just happened there with diamond and the whole thing was not our fault. We didn't touch anything.
Speaker 2: No, we are recording on a Jankeity laptop.
Speaker 1: He's recording. The spaceship board here is not live, so we could not have done anything.
Speaker 2: Fine, Yeah, well, I mean I like that you just covered for yourself even though you didn't have to.
Speaker 1: Look what just happened.
Speaker 2: The bag broke it like tour.
Speaker 1: I like tour.
Speaker 2: Oh that is a lot. Oh my god, that is a glade air wick in box cereal form.
Speaker 1: Oh god, it's like it's just very cinneamon. Yeah, very very much. Well, well you know what that maybe the Fama Land fresh dury milk will dilute it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Please.
Speaker 1: The problem is we're never gonna be able to eat this again because it's gonna go stale in a couple of days because the bag is all tore up.
Speaker 2: This okay a lot. That's what if I had the cereal at home, Like do Canadians just buy the cereal, put it in a cup and then just leave it in like bathrooms as air fresheners.
Speaker 1: It's frosted with a crunchy bite. Yeah, maple cinnamon flavor.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Oh, Tony is French. That's cute. They should have put like a a beret on him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my name is Yeah. But for them, it's just normal. That's just normal. If it was if they were marketing it to us, they would have put beret on him. For them, that's just normal, Tony.
Speaker 2: That's just Canada, all.
Speaker 1: Right, Andrew. Farm Land Fresh Airries two percent reduced fat, milk stripping a little.
Speaker 2: I'm so sorry, no problem, okay, let's see smell wise, Yeah, diluted, that's nice. I'm not gonna go in like that.
Speaker 1: What do you think the ingredients in Farmland Fresh Aries? Two percent milk is milk grade A reduced fat, milk, Vitamin A, vitamin D three. Oh contains milk, Andrew, just in case.
Speaker 2: Sometimes they wish people listen to me. One two three, tell.
Speaker 1: You talk to dump an entire thing of cinnamon in it.
Speaker 2: Now, I'm gonna has a kuman taste to it. No, do you know what kuman tastes like?
Speaker 1: Yes? I do. There's more paprika. E.
Speaker 2: No, this has like a weird This is not cinnamony.
Speaker 1: I like this. I No, I think it's very cinnamony.
Speaker 2: It doesn't taste like the cinnamon I usually have.
Speaker 1: There's no maple, I'll tell you that much.
Speaker 2: No maple. It's a very interesting taste of it. Uh, I'm not. I don't know. It kind of tastes like something i'd either get like an Indian restaurant or a Chinese restaurant.
Speaker 1: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: It has a very specific taste of a dish that I usually get at one of those restaurants. But I'll tell you something, but I can't place it.
Speaker 1: I'm going four bowls. I really like the cinnamon taste.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go for two and a half.
Speaker 1: Two balls in a spoon. You mean how long you've been doing this?
Speaker 2: I can't think.
Speaker 1: My mind is show distracted. Gotcha distracted? Good for lunchtime, good for afternoon, good for game time. Look, there's the hockey, French everything. Remember no, it was made in Mexico. Also good for an evening snack. Hey, Andrew, guess what what we'll be back right after this.
Speaker 2: I love a throwbacks ed.
Speaker 1: We're back, very cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm trying to think what that taste is?
Speaker 1: Cinnamon, That's what it is. It's literally cinnamon.
Speaker 2: The cinnamon. It really does taste a little cumini.
Speaker 1: Maybe the Mexican cinnamon is different, it's stronger maybe what maybe, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Did you see that they're the red dye number three thing?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: So does that mean that we're gonna have cereals like they all have in Europe?
Speaker 1: What does that mean? In Europe they don't call beats?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like, is it going to change the formulas of our favorite cereals? Do you know?
Speaker 1: I sure hope?
Speaker 2: So yeah it's a good thing, yes, because it's like the red dye is bad. It should have been a long time ago. Yeah, okay, just checking, Yeah, I just want to make sure I'm understanding it.
Speaker 1: So the fruit loops are gonna start looking like how they do in Canada. Probably great with everything I just said, yes, all everything, yes, great? Okay, cool?
Speaker 2: All right, Well if you come to us for news the red dye thing. Apparently it's fine and we're gonna have fruit loops like they do in Europe.
Speaker 1: Now, who knows. So I found this on the shelf at Target. This is also kind of new, but I didn't want to just I didn't want to showcase.
Speaker 2: It's an open bag.
Speaker 1: It's open because I've actually yes, there you go. I brought it home and I put it on the counter during the holidays. Oh please, don't crush my banana.
Speaker 2: Your bananas in the box?
Speaker 1: No, but they can't be bruised. I don't eat Bruce bananas, all right, keep going. So I had it on the counter at home, and then I came home from work one day and I was like, open. She puts it on her yogurt. You know, it says new It's Love Crunch from Nature's Path Protein great, dark chocolate almond butter.
Speaker 2: Oh delicious.
Speaker 1: I also got another one from Target. Couldn't gather dark chocolate cashew butter. She ate the whole bag. I haven't even be able to bring it in, so I have to get another one of those.
Speaker 2: I remember the cookie butter one. Yes, being scared.
Speaker 1: Here's more. Here's more, big chunks. It's just like a cracked up granola bar.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't like when I was taking this as She's like, that's granola, I'm like, well, yeah, we do that also, you know, I guess.
Speaker 2: You know she doesn't know what you do for a living? Kids?
Speaker 1: Is this a living? Really?
Speaker 2: A dark first?
Speaker 1: All right? Farmland Fresh aries two percent reduced fat milk in the big one gallon jug. I'm bringing this home today, dude. I'm using it for coffee all weekend long. I don't care. Where's my spoon?
Speaker 2: Okay? One? Two things?
Speaker 1: Hm? Hmm, okay, okay, hmmm mm hmmm. Why is Bill Cosby on there?
Speaker 2: I'll tell you why. Why because you google old commercials all the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And prior to twenty fifteen, twenty sixty, when we learned he was creep, it was a different time.
Speaker 1: Hey hey hey yeah, not greape.
Speaker 2: Not great?
Speaker 1: How can that was never a fat Albert Cereal.
Speaker 2: I think you have done a cereal graveyard on a fat Albert Cereal.
Speaker 1: Impossible. I was a big fan. It was never a cereal. I do taste some almond.
Speaker 2: M hmm.
Speaker 1: What four balls in a spoon? Really?
Speaker 2: M hm? Those are delicious.
Speaker 1: It's good. There's not enough chocolate in it.
Speaker 2: I even it's a perfect amount of chocolate. I love the crunch. This is wonderful.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna give it three bowls in a spoon. I get some pieces that are salty, which I don't love. It's good though, again for Carla Marie, because we'd only said it once. It's love crunch, protein from Nature's Path, dark chocolate, and almond butter. Premium organic granola available where you buy premium organic granolas.
Speaker 2: That's delicious.
Speaker 1: I got it at Target.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is really good. I would say out of all the things in this episode, this was the best one today. Okay, we were very off on our ratings. Yeah, I feel I was very harsh and you were more of like we're talking about if it was American idol. You're the paul of this episode, and I was more of a Simon. Okay, you're very pitchy, You're dreadful. No, No, Paula was nice.
Speaker 1: No, I know what's his name. Randy was always the pitchy guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a little pitchy dog.
Speaker 1: All right, Oh my god, I told you when I messed up that interview, right, yes, to this day, you can't do remotes by yourself. Every time I see Tom Pullman, I get nervous just from that.
Speaker 2: For Randy Jackson.
Speaker 1: I remember that Randy Jackson was like fifteen years ago. I still get nervous when I see Tom. What if you saw Randy Jackson, I wouldn't recognize him? What doesn't he like When I had an interview him, he was like seven hundred pounds. Now he's really skinny.
Speaker 2: I think you'd recognize Randy Jackson just by voice alone.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I guess, yeah. What's he doing now?
Speaker 2: Probably sitting on his yacht with the captain?
Speaker 1: Got it? All right? We gotta go. Thank you for so much for listening to Serial Killers. Thanks to our friends at Farmland Fresh Dairies on Instagram. Thank you Newman. Check out our website serial KILLERSPC dot com for all the ratings. Follow us at serial Killers PC on Instagram and we'll see you real soon. Great episode coming up next week by the way, Oh fine, we're going international. It's hardcore, okay, hardy New Year. All right, say Crunch Andrew bye, Crunch bye.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I I yeah,