Speaker 1: Big Bang it is scream.
Speaker 2: You don't be on nothing, I be on okay, So let me ask bring you big big facts. Visit the new website today Big factspod dot com line for the culture labit the at L is time for big facts, Big bank. What up baby j What up? DJ?
Speaker 1: Scream up here?
Speaker 2: Well, welcome in today, the one the only represent the A T L. Belly Gang cushed on touchdown. What's up?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 1: What's that?
Speaker 2: What's what's up? My brother?
Speaker 4: How you feeling?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: You're making a lot of noise out here? Man? Where is this noise? And this ruck is coming from?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: Tell us a little bit about this noise that we that that we're hearing about Billy Gang.
Speaker 1: It's positive noise.
Speaker 2: But you know what I'm saying, Like, tell us a little bit about.
Speaker 3: Doing me being myself. I think like with the cameras and the mic in front of you, that going look being organic. You know what. I'm in the world full of trying to make this ship.
Speaker 2: So for a lot of people, people that it's tapping into the music and the moments and everything. They just want to know certain things like from Atlanta, like what part of Atlanta do you represent? You understand I'm saying all people's questioning like your race and should you be saying certain things and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Let's get into that.
Speaker 3: A lot of people know I usually like I ain't really too much no Internet type of person, so I usually to disregardless, she don't look at it, you know what I'm saying. Obviously this ship don got so law and that I see. You know what I'm saying. I'm from the West Side, you know what I'm saying, born and raised.
Speaker 5: And part of real wow.
Speaker 3: Single. Oh yeah, I'm getting tired. I'm coming. I'm actually mixed though I'm black and white. My mama white, my dad black, and my dad Pops is in the building.
Speaker 2: His Pops is in the building.
Speaker 1: So verified.
Speaker 2: So when you when you kick, when you kicking your flow and you know what I mean, you drop a little nigga here and then it's cool because he's.
Speaker 1: One of us.
Speaker 3: I'm saying that just me, like I ain't trying to do that, like you know, like I see the Internet. You know what I'm saying, just the clut the record, like I don't want to be the fake call of that or that or that playing ship and that joking ship for real. I'm not I'm not faking plain, I ain't me for real. My daddy just cuts me out on the way here. Nigga is nigga, you know what I'm saying Like that need for real, like you know what I'm saying, like it don't makes me goanna hold back for real now, you.
Speaker 6: Know, but you gotta but you gotta understand what you do understand like that, even though you are black, you are a very light, fair skinned, almost white looking person with with blue eyes or gray eyes or whatever, and you have like ginger hair.
Speaker 5: So that's like a I got your green eyes.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry, but it's like, you know, like you you don't look you don't look like a nigga or like somebody that should be saying niggas. So like once people like dig into you and like see, okay, he really is a black nigga, Like you know what I'm saying. A person that is able to say that, you know what I'm saying. The appearance on the outside gives Okay, I don't know, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: What's so crazy though, because like people wouldn't he understand the struggle could like white people don't sell this ship, ain't it? Like damn? You know, like a little white boy running around the hood like that was my store, like white white.
Speaker 5: You know you were like the white cheek.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I got five brothers suit, so we outside finding they you know what I'm saying, like ship.
Speaker 5: Like they all look like you are like different colors.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. My mama actually don't know her. You know what I'm saying. She she loved me when I was a baby, but she she got children. How many kids she got?
Speaker 7: Dad?
Speaker 3: You know, I don't know how many kids she got she had kids for me? I ain't never.
Speaker 2: I don't know that.
Speaker 5: But have you had any contact with her?
Speaker 3: Like I had contact with her one time, Like I'm talking about since I was born. I never seen her. I seen one picture or song, but I had contact with her one time. I was standing or Shall Rock on Camilton. She had hit me on Facebook on twenty three You're my first trying to you know what I'm saying. Start. She had hit me on Facebook like, oh I want to see you? So I told her pull up, yeah, what's up?
Speaker 5: Box? Yeah? And you took on the responsibility.
Speaker 3: Where we was at dad.
Speaker 6: Hope, So let me ask you this basically, Yeah, what you're saying like you've never you never saw her, like you never met her and all that kind of ship.
Speaker 3: How did not my bad she came to shell out that day though, like nigga, that's one day.
Speaker 5: That's the same boyfriend than Yeah, Like but how did how did how did that affect you?
Speaker 6: Like growing up, like not having a mom, your relationship with women, you know what I'm saying, how you looked at women, all that kind of ship?
Speaker 5: How did that? Because that that fucked you up, didn't it?
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm gonna keep it. I'm gonna keep it real, like you know what I'm saying, Like I got a real like hood, ghetto fabulous black side. So like my grandmaking chicken. You had your grandma, I had my grandma, well my great auntie, my cousin and my grandma. You know what I'm saying. I stayed right there in wild Wood, yeah saying, and she cooked chicken for the pastor yeah exactly. So like they set me and embraced me so wet, I ain't.
Speaker 5: Even me that ain't you ain't even realize like.
Speaker 3: I focused on like damn, woun't cooling while color. You know what I'm saying, I wouldn't really focus on I don't got no mama. Car around a lot of womens anyway, you.
Speaker 5: Know what I'm saying, Yeah, yeah, okay, okay, what.
Speaker 4: Made you start doing music?
Speaker 3: Ship? Just actually my partner who who jed past or to like probably like four weeks ago, he was we was just kicking it right there in the studio on counting, and you was just like, look, you gotta rap. You know what I'm saying. He ain't from just being here not rapping, matter of fact, on the if y'all know, but g Rock, he he was in I forgot the group name.
Speaker 5: He's organization.
Speaker 3: You need rapp. And then a little butter who ja died?
Speaker 5: Oh Ship, I thought you were gonna say g right now. I was about to be like.
Speaker 3: Magic, my little butter j died with that too, like you got the rock seeing G Rock said, So I just went in there and later first they fucked with it so hard that just kept long from them.
Speaker 4: What's your biggest inspirational Like what you what you draw the inspiration from?
Speaker 3: My little boy, my little boy autistic? You know what I'm saying? That really what made me focused, like be my last focas like looking at my little boy when I got out, Like damn, bro, I got to make it like streets over with Fola bawn my head off. I get jammed up again. You know what I'm saying, That job ship over with. You know what I'm saying, I've been a juggling little paper so ship, I got to do this ship. My little boy I'm gonna do. Look up one day. I can't even take care of him. This ship started to call two fifty five a week just for you know what I'm.
Speaker 5: Saying, so basic ship, Yeah yo yo, Like.
Speaker 7: Keep that ship in the road for you to remain you know how we we know how to get money the other way when you're trying to get money and legit weigh in and had to stay down and focus on the news.
Speaker 3: Ship.
Speaker 1: How hard is that?
Speaker 2: Like the transition?
Speaker 3: Basically, Man, that ship hardest thing I ever did. That's the hardest thing I'm trying to do right now. Like people don't know. That's sickness for real, Like Nigga be sick on the street, Like who really getting money? Like you gotta stop this ship to put money in this ship? And I ain't to get it back ship seek now yeah, yeah, like the one the harder thing on having to go through, like even just dealing with the industry ship, dealing with you know what I'm.
Speaker 5: Saying, ship like that he say, industry ship? What you mean by that?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 3: Like you know what I'm saying, little taps and I'm saying, yeah, like that, the little fake tap ins. You know what I mean? Comfort with like just trying to you. You know what I'm saying, you ship, You're like, I really can leave this ship alone ago make but I know that don't get me nowhere? Yeah? You know ya?
Speaker 4: So you think you think you're walking in your purpose now with the music here? Yo?
Speaker 3: For sure. My Melgier actually told me, like, bro, this show purpose, Like you know what I'm saying, like you really made it for the you need. I feel good though, like this ship feeds my soul to know, like I'm putting music out here. You folks feeling this ship throughout the bullshit, through the Nigga coments, through the you know what I'm saying, we ain't never singing well, you know what I'm saying, Like they still feeling the music is almost undeniable, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: One thing about it though, ship like this bro that how you know you're gonna be great because your uh your adversity coming early.
Speaker 1: You get what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So when you fight through all that, ship gonna be a clear panther this ship.
Speaker 1: So so, so, what's something?
Speaker 2: What's one of the things you promising to yourself as you rise and you grow that you're not gonna change about yourself.
Speaker 3: Oh, I ain't gonna change right now really here lately, Like I ain't gonna change like start to make the type of songs or who I see how the game changing right now? He fan walk, we got you there. You know what I'm saying. Nigga might get the Nigga might strike these folks and get though now he gotta keep doing it Like now, I'm gonna keep if I'm feeling bitches one day, I do that. I don't feeling talk about getting money one day or struggling or when I raw nigga whatever, I'm gonna do that Like yeah, exactly.
Speaker 4: What dropped like what you draw from you just dropped from your past.
Speaker 3: Like past, my past. You know what I'm saying, Like my past, Uh, that pretty much what I draw from. Sometime that ship get deep though, Like you know, I'm a real writer. I write this ship sometimes freestyle. I get in there and write this ship. So I try to just relive that ship. You know what I'm saying. Then you know I got a little cheat cold too, you know what I'm saying, Like a lot of this ship in the voice memo for when I really did it, so I could hear myself four years ago on my I cloud rapping by this ship when I put out doing it, so I get really get that feeling, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: So have you ever, throughout your creative process ever wrapped up out another niggas experiences?
Speaker 3: Not really?
Speaker 6: Oh you think that takes away from I think I think the authenticity of an artist.
Speaker 3: I might have wrapped about like some drip that ain't got too yet he can't go buy it for the video. But than that, you know what I'm saying, Like you know what I'm saying, No, I ain't. I ain't committed all the crimes I said.
Speaker 7: But you gotta anyone is listening, Hey, Nah, but I don't my bad'll I want to answer that, Jay, I don't think I don't think that bad though, Like if I if I was, why I did.
Speaker 5: It this whole life?
Speaker 1: Damn you said, who why.
Speaker 5: Shot that man? Like that? No, this is the truth. This nigga tell you. Ask the nigga, he'll tell you he wrapped about his brother.
Speaker 4: Oh, I don't know, but I don't think that. I don't think.
Speaker 7: I don't to me personally, Like if I'm in the car with screen and he telling me something and he going through and I put it in a record, I don't think that.
Speaker 3: You're like I might. I might. I got girl songs and everything. I might don't sing how much butter got did by by lady. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Okay, so look not to cut you off, but to cut you off. Not to cut you off, but kind of sort of.
Speaker 3: But not really.
Speaker 5: This is what I'm trying to say.
Speaker 6: Like I'm not talking about like shit like that, like you hear your buddy and you know you rap about it because you know it's some ship that you know, some universal shit niggas go through. I'm talking about rapping about some third person ship that your nigga experienced in the first person is if you did it type shit?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I get go ahead, bro ahead, Yo, No, I'm just saying like here, you're like I might see like damn what these girls. I don't I don't say like the girls. Yeah, but I might never got dead like that.
Speaker 4: You don't think wrong with that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's because it's in general ship, that ship that going on every day that everybody lot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, go ahead. So what was the biggest part of your soundtrack? You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 2: While he was moving around you know what I'm saying, in the streets and everything, like what's what's some names or some artists?
Speaker 1: That was the biggest soundtrack, like the ship she was listening to the most.
Speaker 3: Man obviously jeez. You know what I'm saying, I ain't gonna lie. I really getting tired of the comparison with obviously Jeezy oh t I. Gucci Rocco was a big one, you know what I'm saying. Really just staying tapped. In the music period, Drove were very big one. You know what I'm saying. He was like the cool guy who put yeah and now really you know what I'm saying, Like I really be you know, sometimes I might listen to a young DROs song from twenty teen, like b I gotta get in the booth, drop the motherfucking They say the niggas sound like jeez, I'd be like, damn, I got it.
Speaker 5: Try to sound like.
Speaker 4: Where billy games come from.
Speaker 3: Man, my name was at first, Oh my Buddhist had to start calling me Christians, and I was like one of the youngest nigga where the Cannabi's card in l a back before any of the state had I'll go out here and they'll be like, oh, but home got pushed by the tons like Christians. You know what I'm saying. Then I was skinning back then, though, and I had got gonna start getting the money. Got fat then that when like the belly gang ship was out and eat too much now that like beat back back then. Back then it was billy gang. You know what I'm saying. So niggas start calling you got a billy like I merged the two, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: Besides like getting getting criticized about like saying saying ship.
Speaker 4: What's the biggest challenges you think your face being an artist?
Speaker 3: And when you brought up that, a lot of niggas don't understand, like if you really actually was for my family off the street at one time, you know what I'm saying. So it's like damn now when it like I don't even do that no more' Like I got to hear my buddy say here you you know what I'm saying, Like damn, Like you know, it called like a sport at a certain point, you know what I'm saying. Especially, man, it's hard. It's the hardest you know what I mean, thing I don't deal with.
Speaker 1: So what was that first moment?
Speaker 2: What was it?
Speaker 1: I think it was?
Speaker 2: What was it a freestyle? That first moment that went viral for you? It was a freestyle or something there?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Oh you mean like recently, uh, just just as a whole, Like what was the first moment when you started feeling like, oh man, it's starting to come together.
Speaker 3: They starting to see me probably, Oh what you think likel f O one moment you're signified O for sure where we had had just ran down the street like hey man, stop it more flick up drop drop went on the ground with the water boards and ship. You know what I'm saying, Yo, that was probably like the moment that I knew like god, damn hell.
Speaker 1: I gotta rap for real now, ain't gonna turn it back? Yeah, he yo, what you think gonna make it different from everybody else coming out the city?
Speaker 3: Ship standing thorough? You know what I'm saying. I hat to be on it, but I ain't trying to be different than everybody to come out the city. I wanted to come together. You know what I'm saying. Make this ship work. You know what I'm saying. Put the city where it's supposed to be, where our way being. You know what I'm saying. I'm just a new you know here, yo, I ain't trying to be no different. You know what I'm saying that I'll keep it really, I'll keep it a home. Bring the ship together, man, take this ship to the top. You know what I'm saying. You or the city got some rappers? Man? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this ship stay on.
Speaker 3: Top for sure. But it's our turn, in my turn. I feel like I gotta do what to do that you see it gonna You know what I'm saying, Pick me and let me rap like this, say live like, make sure we do that.
Speaker 1: You think you can get the young buds back on focusing on money, You think you think you get I.
Speaker 3: Think I think I think. To be honest, man, you gotta think like I think hip hop is based off the neighborhood. So we're like, you know, the niggas, the dope boys, and ship is really who's gonna always to get money? Niggas is gonna always run what's cool? You know what I'm saying. Girl's gonna always like them, you know what I'm saying. So the kids gonna always look at him on something from the ice prol Trump so like we got to go back to that, you know what.
Speaker 5: I'm sayings nowadays, don't care about the.
Speaker 7: Shoot the ice cream office. That's what I'm saying. Like that's why I asked you that.
Speaker 3: Like do you think I ain't again, I ain't against the all off that, I ain't against their way. You know what I'm saying. Get back to huddle man, get you paper man. You gotta do all that you get put in a box and sent to the box. You know what I'm saying. In fact, you get the money way raising family man, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Trying to get that ship better than that ship.
Speaker 7: They want to hear it when it too late though, Hey, So how hard is it to you for you to like, you know, because in this ship, you really gott appear to be like you know what I'm saying, stern and ship. So how hard is it for a nigga show vulnerability? You know what I'm saying, you know, like through them records and she's through real life, Like how you just speaking on your mom? And how hard does actually speak on what the nigga really go through?
Speaker 3: Man, it really ain't hard for me in the booth, I just ain't dropping this ship. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. The album on wait over something. You know what I'm saying, Like, I ain't the type of nigga to be like, yeah shipped on her on the type of niggas say that shipped on me? I felt like ship. Yeah, you know what I'm saying, Like the type of nigga to say like I feel bad cause I'm good dad, but I wasn't there for my little bone day right there. Yeah, you know what I'm saying, You're.
Speaker 8: Else, I got big fat.
Speaker 7: Because niggas can resonate with that. People be trying to keep a lot of that ship out of their music, but that's ship, man. That one thing I say looking at Bob over that, just thinking about future that niggas show you every aspect of life.
Speaker 4: Like Bro, going through this, I felt like this. A lot of niggas try to just stay one way. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I think that's helping your fan based role to too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I forgot what I said on French tip song like two songs go with that was basically like she you know, shout jump with a nigga in the role where she shipped on. But it's cool, like you know what I'm saying. Yeah, it's just part of the game. You know what I'm saying. If you want to be a great artist, got touch on every part of the game, every feeling.
Speaker 7: Every feeling exactly ship and they're gonna be the like that that normally be the biggest one that ship the nick can feel, you know what I'm saying. Should be cool, but a nigga can feel. A nigga actually put in and right I to you know what I'm saying. Know my lid song now, man, I need to hear that man wife got to be it's called what it called your wife? Oh yeah, Hey, what about collaborate, collaboration. Who you're doing collaborate? I mean, who's your dream collaboration.
Speaker 3: Dream collaboration? Man ship like a deal big big, You know what I'm saying. Yeah, you know who I probably have fun working with though probably like road Wade. You know what I'm saying. I don't know man, I make I make music. Bro, I won't work with anybody. You know what I'm saying, make Windough you know what I'm saying. Who about producer? Producer? She thought dre. I don't work with a lot of producers though for really it just ain't not Oh will the fool god brig or very crutical who got that dope?
Speaker 4: That nigga got the babement sound?
Speaker 3: But Tringle the fool got me sound like I'm chirt.
Speaker 4: Really yeah you got it sound?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I mean songs you got cooked up? If you had to just.
Speaker 3: Estimate all the way in the notes about two a couple of hundred all really j B. One night, I might do eight all one night, I might do two balls one week.
Speaker 2: I might be you said, one night, you might do eight songs. One night, you might do two bars.
Speaker 4: Go sometimes get them up, But you don't do no boy, like bro, let me let it up out it are you said?
Speaker 2: If you ain't feeling it like you.
Speaker 3: Go feeling it? I just took that long. Every word here yo, but no one that that go you know ones I did in five minutes.
Speaker 5: So do you have anything for the ladies?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Show heartbreak ship you know?
Speaker 5: Oh you got an uptemp tricking ship?
Speaker 3: Yeah, tricking ship.
Speaker 4: You know? How does ship change for you? Like for the female since you you know what I mean, sped.
Speaker 3: Up for you? Change change? It's you know what I'm saying, change shame? You know?
Speaker 5: I mean, first of all, do you belong to somebody and you just can't?
Speaker 3: Really nigga always stayed out in my situation. I'm a real nigga, Like you always can't sleep at night if I don't keep it a home. You always stayed out in my situation.
Speaker 7: Answer yes, what percentage of your your career do you think social media played?
Speaker 3: And like hippie you know, oh.
Speaker 1: Probably be real real.
Speaker 5: You think it was the shock value at first because people didn't know.
Speaker 3: I think I think, like I'm gonna be honest, I try to move around and do that, you know what I'm saying. But not everybody in their phone. You know what I'm saying, They're gonna have to spend five hundred thousand every week, like you gotta go. I don't imagine three bad man, you know, Yeah, I got thirty thousand more to make some more. Man, I went to the internet rock. You know what I'm saying, My members one day like that ship.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, No, that's true, But you fucking around and got there, like you're gonna be down.
Speaker 3: You're gonna be.
Speaker 4: Mad at them up time all with this ship and they know like he all the a three thousand.
Speaker 3: Let me get you three all right? Hen Like you know what I'm saying, I'm like, bro, I don't even waste your time that outside it ain't making too much more. I'm kind of mad. I had a good outside run like when you I one't even rapping, going just going. This ship wasn't even rapping.
Speaker 7: Would you say, that's the biggest lesson you learned, like trying to like you can't buy your way in this ship.
Speaker 3: Basically in the rap the biggest lesson I learned your pretty much here. You're like, I can't go outside, like I don't even think I make that type of music, like that ship ain't gonna resonate to these folks who outside drunk party and having fun. You know what I'm saying. These niggas saying ABC one two three, I know that way, go for that. You know what I'm saying. You know what I'm saying, deep meaningful ship, like I got to put this ship where they're paying.
Speaker 1: Attention to facts.
Speaker 7: What advice would you give like somebody that is in yours, in your position before you got on to you know what I'm saying, What advice would you get there trying to trying to get on?
Speaker 3: Man, you gotta work at this ship there. They don't even look for an outcome. Just work at this ship there. They wake up everything and work at this ship. Fuck the outcome, you know what I'm saying. Because you stay working one thing about the whistle that motherfucker don't not pay you. You might be like, damn, I ain't dead ship all day, but don't gotten any do Man, go wash your car, fold your clothes that've been sitting in that hustle. Gonna pay you for that, you know what I'm saying. Ship, So sh you know something?
Speaker 7: It was always doing something to move forward. Now that red ship right there? Did you have a plan B?
Speaker 1: Like? What is a plan B? Like what you're thinking in your head? Like damn all right, if.
Speaker 3: I'm getting I'm gonna be honest, like I'm a hustler for really, I'm a very focused person when it come to like better than myself. I always had a plan B. But with their rap shit, I just X here and let go and shit, hon'ey got no plan man. I can't really tell my baby mama plan B here, you know what I'm saying. I can't really tell my family and my people like with the Plan B war, they just had to look at me like little band, no more, you're doing it no more? Like you know what I'm saying. Ship went from ten to fifteen thousand. A lot of Christmas is too, No, man, I need help this Christmals.
Speaker 1: You focus on it.
Speaker 3: Even though I know I just put ten fifteen thousand in there. Hey man, I need help. You know what I'm saying, Ship, or when I get there, you know you all know what i'mna.
Speaker 1: Doing or now.
Speaker 4: One thing about it though, Ship, is she gonna pay out the same way that other paid up?
Speaker 3: Yeah for sure? Here, yo, I thank God reward me for like doing the right thing. I seen some ship milks her saying see a long time where he's like, yeah, I was banging and ship doing the wrong thing, but I just didn't feel right. You know what I'm saying, Like he had got to the point where nigga just don't even feel right, Like I was doing a lot of ship that she had got to the point I started not even feeling right doing that.
Speaker 9: You know what I'm saying, that's how you be dressed that right, BROA.
Speaker 3: I was just saying like I had got to the point I didn't even office.
Speaker 1: Oh so you didn't feel right.
Speaker 3: I ain't feel I started learning about the community with damage some ship due to the community having a child, seeing how taxis work, saying like no, I can't.
Speaker 4: That ship crazy?
Speaker 2: How man?
Speaker 7: When when you when you're in the streets, your whole mindset be different. Bro, before you go legit, how you get legit? You see like man our jit damn it fucky Really that ship that ship turned back over like like all this ship a nigga been spending all the cash on niggas getting with credit. You know what I'm saying, Like niggas I ain't never knew.
Speaker 4: Credit was credit, Like you really can buy the same shit.
Speaker 7: You boy watching calls were thinking, Nigga, I got a grind, I gop get the car, nigga cash out.
Speaker 4: That ship might be the dumbest ship I ever did in my life.
Speaker 3: Or you might get to a hunk thousand and be like ship this whole time. You can take eight of that put you so we'll make that turn of one sixty, live out the little door and look back at a fire like.
Speaker 2: Like.
Speaker 4: I think that's why I think it's important. Like with them dudes doing.
Speaker 7: Uh Aristotle trap him all the niggas, man, that's it important because they look like us. They well they do all that, but they're showing you, bro, you can get the money.
Speaker 3: So I think that's a big part too though, because like you know, like I looked like that, but I ain't no no white folks, so I didn't look up the white man, so I didn't understand what they were saying. I scroll pad that ship on the internet. You know what I'm saying. But here, you know, you're right, that ship important for them to look like the culture and still give you that game for sure.
Speaker 7: Make niggas want to tap into it like damn that nigga a nigga. Look he got that off from credit.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, what.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah? Sure? So how much music the fans getting this year? Because that's the common thing going on now?
Speaker 3: Album album on wait, I might go a single too, more album on the way. I just dropped Ice Cook. You know what I'm saying, that gona crazy right now? You don't want those street records. I ain't dropped one of them in a minute. I ain't dropped in five months. You know what I'm saying. I'm going through some little ship legally, but I just dropped on our DSP platform. You know what I'm saying, Ice Cooked on Crazy Offenna dropped probably one or two more. I think got the one to drop this sentimental ship driving might drop that. Ye get together on my team, man, we'll put this together. This. It ain't just me, man, I got a big team. We are great.
Speaker 4: You say that most niggas most rappable. I need ye my shell. You know what I'm saying that he does say it, but everybody left me for dead. All these niggas who got there to road called drove. You know what I'm saying, nigga.
Speaker 3: Crazy for parking. Just go in with you like this ship that should count brom away for sure.
Speaker 4: Probably little money to what's your story behind the French tip? And there you go, like what's your story behind those two songs?
Speaker 3: How you come up with French tip? That was just what I was going through at the time, or like I said, like you know, I had a little vibe that you know what I'm saying, niggas, get my chick up, Like say, listen, I ain't gonna hate on home, I ain't gonna blow her phone off. Get my chick up. You know what I'm saying. That vibe won't You know what I'm saying, The type of vibe I was looking at it at the time, you know what I'm saying. And there he go, there he go, really with just a vibe. I was just feeling it. I just let my souls speak on that mother for me, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So what you want people to get from your music when they listen to.
Speaker 3: It or whatever the message of for that song with overall like inspiration, you know what I'm saying, Like get up, do song for the niggas. That top o bill chopping up things, chop ten more of them ships niggas.
Speaker 4: Yeah, really ship, really.
Speaker 3: Nager. You know what I'm saying. The owner might see you one day, like, look, I want you to do g on forty more fuckers. You know what I'm saying, Do not stop like, keep going.
Speaker 4: So you believe, you believe it's all in the work you put in.
Speaker 3: You see that ship on a lot of hustles. Do not lit you lie? Play fag like football. You know what I'm saying, Man, get out there and hit the pass on Sunday. Man know how many push ups who did this week?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying about people who might lack patients dealing with that. We all understand that, but like, especially when you're young, young like you might, you might like the patience to understand that you gotta keep doing this and you gotta stay consistent doing that, and you don't know when it's gonna work.
Speaker 1: Like you said, I have no expectation with music.
Speaker 3: I think as I get older, but I realized, like you really got to go through that, y'all.
Speaker 2: Ship.
Speaker 3: So you know, when I see a crashot ship, you know I try to leave the right way. But if I stop you from the crash out at nineteen, bro, you might act crazy twenty eight when the girl do you wrong? You know what I'm saying, So like, go through it. Just try not go to prison or you know what I'm saying. For too much ship up? You know what I'm saying. But just you know, get that ship out your system, bro, get focused journey. Yes exactly, it really is, bro, because you ain't evenna appreciate this, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Now, you got your head on, bro?
Speaker 3: What you what? You?
Speaker 2: What you.
Speaker 1: What you perceive as success? Oh?
Speaker 3: Happiness sh ain't got nothing to do no money facts. Yeah, your happiness. I be seeing like people in our different type of tax brackets, they be happy. You know what I'm saying. You know, relationships I think got a lot to do with happiness too. You can't be happy on your own, Okay, who you will?
Speaker 5: You said you can't be happy on your own.
Speaker 3: On your own. I ain't talking about like, you know, monogamous relationship. I'm talking about like cuz or you know, family or you know marriage, whatever. I think like if you value relationships and be like I ken't it real with this person. After a while, That'll be called happiness. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what you feel like?
Speaker 4: What you feel about the current state of hip hops all over?
Speaker 1: Not just a letter, just.
Speaker 3: Period, but period. Oh. I think this ship all right? You know, I think it's where you're at, what you're listening to, them, who you're looking at. You know, it's so much different music out of here. Bro, you can't do this this ship, you know what I'm saying. You gotta think, Bro, like Kris Window probably won't look our way listen to this ship now, you know what I'm saying. So we can't. I don't want to this this ship. You know what I'm saying. I think it's all right, you know for the young niggas want to jump up and down there, cool, go ahead, you know what I'm saying. Longer everybody keep making the music. We'll link to what we want to hear. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: White, the females took over and kind of why you think the females took over for like the last let's say five years, What do you think that is?
Speaker 3: I think they they didn't know what to say. They saying what they feel, you know, and they got the boys too, you know what I'm saying. She look at Nikki. She one of the biggies. You know what I'm saying. Yeah, she probably inspired a lot of folk. You know what I'm saying. I think they they know exactly what they want and how to you know what I'm saying, articulate this ship and go straight to the point.
Speaker 1: Y'all.
Speaker 3: Think the shop value of a girl knowing how to rap real good to to mm hmm.
Speaker 4: You think AI is a two little threat to me?
Speaker 3: That threat line? What is it real? Or that that's a threat, Cause, like, man, I'm an artist, I got staying for something. You know what I'm saying. Oh man, I don't want a machine making this ship, but ship like with being and cigar going though with the being in cigar like you know her boy funked up. Oh yeah, so he pulling back the AI, pulling his old voice, but he rained the new ship like ship like that. That's a tool, you know what I'm saying. That hard that yo here yo here?
Speaker 1: Oh so right, he let a right.
Speaker 8: I don't know what he's going right, let ay I do it? Why don't you let that ship go?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: That ship to.
Speaker 4: Boobo coming up with this ship right?
Speaker 2: This ship old.
Speaker 4: Nah, but now that AI ship danger but that she can put you and she can put you at one of them.
Speaker 2: Did it part.
Speaker 3: Like that ship though?
Speaker 1: That ship?
Speaker 8: That ship dangerous?
Speaker 4: But I could beat that.
Speaker 3: Ship right now because they hand might be shaking up like that. But in a minute, that gonna look real.
Speaker 4: In a minute that she's gonna be officient.
Speaker 5: But I told you that ship with with sexy Brandon Martin Luther King.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that ship was niggas.
Speaker 4: Can't wait till that girl what that AI bitch yall see the picture of it?
Speaker 2: The a I.
Speaker 4: Man, what do you think?
Speaker 7: I ain't gonna take a list to that car you experience? Where do you think that ship taking us to those just period?
Speaker 4: Not just all all the digital ship?
Speaker 3: I don't know, man, I don't even know what Currens is going with that ship. I don't know, bro right, you know you got a currency now, a like take a bank. I don't know.
Speaker 4: Mine ain't even real.
Speaker 3: No much what I'm saying that sustainable?
Speaker 4: But who who put the value on things though? They like no real ship? No, No, let's have this conversation. Who put the value on things like who said that?
Speaker 3: Do you take the call three dollars or go, m oh yeah, that would I be thinking about you?
Speaker 5: Thought like that's just like who said was a cuss word? What I'm saying? Like, who who decided that that was law? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Who decided that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I mean yes?
Speaker 2: So the value of stuff, yeah, is determined by public demand.
Speaker 4: That ship kept.
Speaker 2: If everybody didn't want them diamonds, they won't be worship.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna tell you.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna tell you who explored that ship. Then I should put take my head up to Kanye. Kanye explored that, bro, y'all think y'all can make anything. Bagiam just sold y'all big ash t shirt one short and one long with a hole in it, and it showed y'all seven hundred, eight hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: But if a bunch of people go buy it it, it's worth that.
Speaker 4: No, he put the price on.
Speaker 1: It, but if they if if nobody buy it, it can't be worth it.
Speaker 5: But the thing is with the thing is with ya. If they didn't believe in him, then they wouldn't believe in that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think it's art in the public behind this ship.
Speaker 1: They got public.
Speaker 6: These people ain't really buying them shirts. They're really buying ya for real, if you want to if you want to keep that ship tall.
Speaker 3: Yo, they bad like I feel like I'm close to him. I got your shirt all type of ship.
Speaker 4: So who say gold?
Speaker 7: I guess because it's rare. Gold is very pliable about when you're wearing that ship. I'm saying, look like everybody can plain about like eggs and all that ship. Now right, the price of eggs keep going up. You keep paying it.
Speaker 2: That's the price of eggs. Everybody stop buying this ship. It goes down. That's just simple anything.
Speaker 3: You see what I s.
Speaker 5: But don't you kind of like need eggs?
Speaker 2: We need.
Speaker 1: Them public?
Speaker 3: Right? Really, I need help ship going to healthy?
Speaker 4: You got you know, ain't nothing with a choice drunk. I gotta make it so I ain't got no more to day, but I get you. So it's like exactly like one drink.
Speaker 1: A lifestyle is a lifestyle. Let's let's stay on this ship.
Speaker 5: You don't know.
Speaker 2: Said ship Like, okay, you got hiking with bank. You get hiking with bank because people with banking they see the journey and all that. Right, there ain't no charge at no value on it. It is value on it. You can't say it's not valuing money. You haven't charge.
Speaker 5: You could charge.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you really gonna charge niggas get healthy.
Speaker 5: You can't people doing niggas doing it every.
Speaker 4: Day weight watchers to you, but to them it is not hiking. I do. I got a hiking group that I take out of every month.
Speaker 7: And if you charge everybody out there, but you do it because for a purpose, but they are bank by hisself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ships, I guess you're coming out.
Speaker 4: There in the group.
Speaker 3: A value come in.
Speaker 1: That's what the value come in.
Speaker 2: With the price. Because people they write this up because people believe in bank. Like she's saying with yay, now you can do swimming with banks?
Speaker 5: Exactly do people would come out there?
Speaker 7: If these people didn't believe we're doing the person that I showed him for, I showed that's.
Speaker 5: That's the whole point. You're you're in the playing the proof.
Speaker 2: Showed you that some socks, he said, Listen, He walked outside with some dirty Jordan's and autumn Dirty Jordans went up the next day Dirty Jordans the.
Speaker 3: Trash for a pair of Jordan's looked though he went against the needles and being dropped some socks.
Speaker 5: I showed him going against Adidas is just like Trump getting shot and lifting his arm. Mm hmm. It's the same losing.
Speaker 4: You be losing me, said well o G Yeah, he ain't wrong. Cray with Trump. When all the immigrants gone, who Nick?
Speaker 6: Now you see how all them like and I don't even want to sound like no kind of way, but you see how like all the Mexicans and ship is crying out that voted for this nigga.
Speaker 5: Now they all sad, and but how they crying.
Speaker 7: When he told them they made the one voted for him. They rounding up the criminals. First, Yeah, don't belong you don't belong him. I can't be mad as a nigga, Bro, you don't belong here. You don't belong him.
Speaker 8: Man, they said anything else when I got big fat.
Speaker 2: For who determines where you belong?
Speaker 1: It's like values the borders.
Speaker 5: Okay, they snatching up niggas that ain't bigger for two years too.
Speaker 4: Now yeah, if your ass ain't got no card, you don't belong over here.
Speaker 7: And then like that, while they lock on that door downstairs, Nick can't just walk up in him while we interview on bella game.
Speaker 4: You don't belong him.
Speaker 5: The ship. We could say the same thing when that was putting us on the boats. We don't belong him.
Speaker 4: I ain't get on the boat.
Speaker 7: I'll go back to Africa though, Huh, I funk with any of that ship. I go back, bro, I ain't tripping. Should make a fact, Nick, we probably din't better off tradition, tradition, stick.
Speaker 8: To these.
Speaker 3: No man, no, because y'all gonna get me counsel, we should have go to Africa. Ain't what part.
Speaker 4: You show?
Speaker 1: That's dope?
Speaker 5: That said Johannesburg is just like Miami.
Speaker 4: Whenever we went, Bob whatever went, we went to Johannesburg. Oh yeah, okay, she takes me.
Speaker 5: I wish.
Speaker 4: Put me on the robbers.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, let me get it.
Speaker 7: Yeah okay, So, so what you think the biggest misconception is hold on Dad, we gotta get We gotta put Dad on chaill man next time. We're gonna get on Chai next time.
Speaker 3: What do you think the big put on right here a back home? I want to go viral?
Speaker 4: What you think the world and all y'all at the work. The biggest miss the biggest misconception of the world.
Speaker 3: Is biggest misconception a lot of the world.
Speaker 4: The biggest trick Like, yeah they tricked.
Speaker 3: Us, oh goverment, goment, taxes and ship.
Speaker 7: Yeah, insurance, I say insured, y'all right about but that shiput.
Speaker 3: House burned down right now? Y'all folks don't got the money.
Speaker 7: You know what I'm saying, banks assuring that ship is a scammy Branny, Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 3: I agree with that.
Speaker 7: Run somebody the folks got you pay all that money for insurance, then you getting their teeth. Hey, well we only cover self fifty niggas have been getting y'all motherfuckers self fitted every month for ten years.
Speaker 2: That's the cover of everything.
Speaker 4: Oh he said this, sure you said.
Speaker 7: He gonna go say, we're supposed to We're supposed to read this ship fucked up? Bro, Like niggas just been bamboo. But we go to jail for scamming for sure?
Speaker 3: Are you right? We go to just for not paying tax and know how to whoop the tax.
Speaker 4: You know, it's the cold world.
Speaker 1: Like you said, you got no the rules, but.
Speaker 6: Just like I don't understand how like when you win the lottery, they automatically get thirty percent of your money off.
Speaker 4: Win a lot on your fuck what they get.
Speaker 8: They give me mine this ship. Look so if you have a ten million dollar you.
Speaker 4: Can be mad and they want a knit. They can get half of that ship. Just give me minds, man, you will fuck what it is. I ain't I can't count, they ain't never had.
Speaker 3: I don't like this ship. So I've been making money. They want they test. I don't like this ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they do that ship.
Speaker 3: They're crazy.
Speaker 7: Now they want their money and they gonna come get it and get what they'll do. Then let you think you're getting away. Stack up where you know you're gonna have it, like, sell me your ship, sell million tests, but you ain't got nim with a hundred thousand.
Speaker 4: But you canna have to get some mad for that. Go ahead, And he said, what you take it? You don't get paid for nothing. That what they did. They took all their land and ship.
Speaker 5: Different man, they took us talking about taking those are the original takers.
Speaker 3: Huh, we ain't talking about that.
Speaker 4: Hey what you what you? What you what you think about the new fashion and style and ship? What what fashion?
Speaker 3: You just can't get with fashion? I can't get with that cropped top.
Speaker 1: Nick.
Speaker 10: You know what I'm saying, Nick, I ain't seen nobody man yeahs wearing yeah football players.
Speaker 7: Them Nigma been doing too much locker room with locker ball. That ship different, you know when you that ship different man, you be growing up in the niggas Man. I don't know I'm gonna.
Speaker 1: Speak on that.
Speaker 3: That me.
Speaker 1: Don't lie.
Speaker 3: I can't get with that ship like man and ship. I don't really kept my fast and.
Speaker 4: My home with Spearman. I ain't gonna say her name, Spearman. On that ship. I called what you got on, Like, Bro, this ship came out the wrong way. I was like, you need to send it back. That ain't bro. You look, I'm like you about to do it.
Speaker 7: It looks really inviting, But you can get caught up in that ship easy think and you going to the next level.
Speaker 4: What you gotta stop doing trying to like look like the next level and trying.
Speaker 2: To cross over.
Speaker 1: That's the wrong ship. What's some stuff?
Speaker 2: What's some stuff that you vowed and you'll never do because us as you elevate, they might try to get you to do some things.
Speaker 1: It's not necessarily part.
Speaker 2: Of the look. I ain't saying, like an extreme part of it, but put on this the stylist.
Speaker 3: Already really tattoo white fact. But I ain't doing that, Dicky like I ain't doing no, don't make me do that. I don't want to do crawd book and walk away from this ship.
Speaker 1: Respect that really I did.
Speaker 7: I'm gone, nah, But I just feel like, Bro, when you know a nigga always trying to be out of here, Like, Bro, I.
Speaker 2: Gotta be out of here, out of here, they're gonna try something.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna be out of here. Bro, Them niggas, them niggas, get that, them niggas get that massage real, I'm telling you, like niggas.
Speaker 4: Always like glossy eye of another nigga. You know what I'm saying, Like, Bro, you know how you do that.
Speaker 7: I'm telling you, Bro, you can't be too eager eager, not that's one word eager, but you can't be too goddamn.
Speaker 8: Eager.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 7: You can't, Bro, And I see a lot of people do that ship Bro, like just want it too bad. You can't want this ship too bad. Like he said earlier, you just gotta embrace your journey.
Speaker 5: And make sure you don't go in that background so rushing.
Speaker 7: You're rushing, you do some ship that you can't come back from, and you can see it in the nigga eyes when they're on this some ship they can't come you know, yeah on down the line like they broken inside, Like on down the line.
Speaker 4: It's like I got the money, but that that ship I did in ninety seven.
Speaker 1: It won't leave my heart for sure.
Speaker 4: But but if you ain't, did you, you wouldn't did that in ninety seven, ninety eight might have been your breakout.
Speaker 1: Year or two thousand. You just so in a rush.
Speaker 4: Now it's just your soul gone.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 4: A lot of y'all seeing any niggas be looking like they soul gone.
Speaker 3: That's why these feeling that ship don't want you meet the like okay, he got flowing.
Speaker 7: Unhappy on the motherfucker can't then make him happy because you're dealing with them the real demons. Always my prayer always been God stop me right at the point, Well, nigga gotta do the wrong ship, Like I don't need that much, but I know when my hand is on the handle, take it when they start. When they when they're thinking about calling anybody to come.
Speaker 4: Back there, no, I think what I think they don't even want certain type of niggas back then.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yo, I'm gonna get back there, whistle blow. Man.
Speaker 2: They know that already.
Speaker 4: They know that already, Like I'll be trying to figure out, like how do they know when you will go?
Speaker 5: It's like a it's like a radar, you know what I'm saying, Like, how.
Speaker 4: Do a motherfucker feel comfort enough to try you in certain ways? Well?
Speaker 2: Did you get about they can smell it on you?
Speaker 1: You ever feel like just being real, like.
Speaker 5: The glossy eyes, the eagerness, the same.
Speaker 7: It's like the female club, like like being ready she don't go, Yeah you can. Niggas be having it look having that look like he ready to do it, like I do anything anything to get on.
Speaker 4: Game.
Speaker 2: Hey relegating who the one person, uh teen family friends, whatever the case is, you know, gonna keep it a thousand percent with you and tell you the truth about your music when you're doing right, when you're doing wrong, Who is that one person for you?
Speaker 3: We are every day we are three time man. I know you made this so that more track, bro.
Speaker 4: That though you gotta you know, I understand.
Speaker 3: I got to stay grounded enough to keep that around.
Speaker 1: You don't know.
Speaker 3: Nobody just telling me like yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, Like I want somebody gonna tell me, like you know what I'm saying, like that ain't need that's not you. You know what I'm saying here? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Really you speaking about like.
Speaker 7: You was kind of like even though you got bright skin, you're white, got white man, you weren't even accepted by that.
Speaker 4: So that was like a struggle right here. How did you? How did you maintain your health throughout this ship?
Speaker 3: You gotta think like I ain't. I ain't really I wasn't really mean no, like like as I got older, like damn okay, Like like you know, I probably say, like you know what I'm saying, a black nigga probably don't talk my white hole, and you know what I'm saying, I just ain't. Just kind of like you know what I'm saying, Like they just don't. They kind of confused with you know what I'm saying, Yeah, walking up or look like you're talking like it or they look like it, but you know it probably throw out you know what I'm saying. So I mean I just kind of navigated through, you know, I always kept a tight service that growing up. I got five brother, I got a lot of cooks. How many culs I got that?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 4: How you maintain your mental health?
Speaker 3: Hold on that?
Speaker 4: How you maintain your mental health through all this ship? Not even just that, through everything.
Speaker 3: Man at first brough ya you know, just like these folks here now they're crashing out, brotch case crashing out. But uh now it's like I maintained it by by by by knowing like my goal, you know what I'm saying, Like, but if I give up on his goal, like I'm just being a little shrump out here, like with the store, you know what I'm saying. So I just keep thinking chill like that, chill like that, that's what we don't chill. Yeah, I just keep my he what he's staying there?
Speaker 7: Wrong?
Speaker 3: Yeah, for sure. I just keep my head on straight for the goal. Bro. You know, having a child really had changed I few a like especially with him when they told me like he autistic, Like that ship changed my life because like damn, I ain't even know you could beat it. You know what I'm saying, Like he can't talk. He could be sitting and he can't verbal verbal.
Speaker 5: Okay, you know what I'm saying, but.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for sure yo here yo. So they changed my life, Like I started realizing, like to think about all the love verbal people think about their parents, think about their grandparents. You know what I'm saying. I can't just beat no niggas when focused. I got to stay focused for a reason. Hey, God did that for a reason. So when I first started rapping, I had told one day when he first came and got me, I was like, look, I'm finding two plases. They already talking prison's over, you know what I'm saying. He was just like, they just keep working on for you. I was thinking like that I could be like j T. I might pop go to Prizz, come out. You know what I'm saying. But ship, by the grace of God, the lawyer got together with weed one king the other. OK. He was like, I don't for wont through the one at least listen, man, I told we all finished up through you. I listen, I'll dropped whatever bag. You won't change that ship around that deal what I got going. I showed them the route. When I showed him the route, took that ship showing folk for like dropped a little bad. You know what I'm saying, you got one more court that got up out of there.
Speaker 7: How you deal with people like feeling like you old something now that you're doing what you do, you know, soon you start got damn shop feeling like but you got way more than you probably got.
Speaker 3: Yo. I ain't gonna have dealt with that though in the street, So I kind of know how to move with that. I kind of already weed that ship out in the street. You know I ain't doing it. You know I did that. I fucked the bag up on that. And now I know you got to get a job like you got to, you know what I'm saying, Like you got to get your ship together, you know what I'm saying. But when I get the paper, I'm definitely gonna put everybody who needed to be in a great you know what I'm saying, you know, the opportunity and then you know, I honestly think when God give you their position, bro, sometimes you have to just do it for him, you know what I'm saying, Like my mama ain't I call my auntie, my mama, my dad cousin, but she ain't gonna let me not take care of your folks, you know what I'm saying. So some folks gonna just help to But here you know, I just bother and we that you. That's right, there won't all the problem deal with facts?
Speaker 2: Deal or no deal man is the plan the plan to build it up? Go to deal route independent? Like, what's the plan for you?
Speaker 3: It's so hard to pick that cause like with number zill with how it working on GAT. I do think artists need a big machine or if you want to be under, if you want to go big, but you got folk like you know who get a real big fan base and can really tour and touch these booms without there and get tied to theyself throughout the Depending on what you want, I'm gonna work a hard. I want to work all you. I don't want to be off. I get a lord with my mouth work, so I probably go, like you know what I'm saying, I'm probably different looking to go for sure, you know what I'm saying. So I like the team too. I like when it's everybody thinking too.
Speaker 7: Yeah, what you want your legacy to be? After music, after life? Like when you're gone, gone away from the month, people look back and say, nah, being the game about this?
Speaker 3: What what you want to do? That real? Because like you said, like that vulnerability like home. He's so different, but he gave up everything like he ain't counting him. You know, he ain't holding that back. He ain't act like he was hard anywhere, like he was south of any world. He just everything just cochesthetic or real. You know what I'm saying, Really get back to show. Yeah, man, what what what was?
Speaker 2: What would you tell somebody that's right there? You know what I'm saying that the streets almost starting to get some traction in the music. Whatever the case is with the streets is calling them like calling them, calling them? What would you tell them to do to kind of break through and get one foot out of that per se?
Speaker 3: You got to pick one. I did that. I had that going on a little while ago out I had a little blood went back to the street. Also, you got to pick one. Though, you got to pick one. You cannot be like pay for You got to be.
Speaker 1: Like Jim like cold Turkey.
Speaker 3: You got the cold Turkey got you got the cold Curt.
Speaker 4: I mean tell you quit.
Speaker 1: I'm me tell you quit music.
Speaker 8: Music.
Speaker 1: You know how news every day.
Speaker 3: Right now in the car here every day, man, listen what I told you every day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they see the journey.
Speaker 1: Man, stay on your journey.
Speaker 3: But I feel like you got I'm gonna quit this ship.
Speaker 4: Yeah no, I queped the I quep them my own.
Speaker 1: I gotta call bro.
Speaker 4: We gotta stay down, man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, solut to you man, everything you got going on. You did what I'm saying, and you want to come kick it with an.
Speaker 1: Open door for you.
Speaker 3: Man. I appreciate you all man, Man, appreciate you.
Speaker 1: Respect. Respect. We're gonna do this next.
Speaker 4: Time on the yacht or something.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, show man, know your Sh'S gonna be going crazy about it.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: The time you come back, you're gonna be going gone.
Speaker 3: Through the roofs. Man, I got a little yacht so on too many video. I appreciate you.
Speaker 1: Big belly Cush pulling up the big fast.
Speaker 2: Check us out of Triple W dot Big Fat pot dot Com, The Streets, Big Fact Cap