Speaker 1: How many times do you think over to or under two that I was recognized in Portugal and it could be by American tourist as well. Over over under look how I'm dressed to you idiots? Tosh Tosh Show, Welcome to Tosh Show, are found Math three own Blueberry. Louis Armstrong. You like Louis Eddie? I like Louis man his voice. When you listen to him sing, it's hard not to feel like, is he doing a bit sound very like? Are there like white producers, like racist white producers in the back going yeah, yeah, you go with that, that's great? Or is it a beautiful voice and it's just of a time that that doesn't hold up today? I don't know, but dude, love it. I mean, I don't even know if I'm supposed to be doing a Louis Armstrong impression.
Speaker 2: Well, I think if you tell people that's what you're doing.
Speaker 1: You're okay, Yeah, that's Louis Armstrong. There you go.
Speaker 2: He's not just being a grace person over here?
Speaker 1: How did what's his name? Who's the original singer? Fat's?
Speaker 2: What's that domino?
Speaker 1: Fats Domino? How did he sound? I don't know. I can't I can't in my head think how Fats Domino sounded, but Louis's version. Then, of course Elvis did a version as he always did, stealing the cool from black people. Hhmm speaking a racist. Our president, you know, is as bad as I think he is, and as much as I give it to him for broken promises after broken promises. Here's I will say this. I do hope he has a healthy three and a half years of this final term. Well, because Eddie, I wasn't gonna end it at that.
Speaker 2: Okay, you got something coming here, all right.
Speaker 1: Because Heaven help us if Vance were given the keys to the car. I mean, this dip shit is off the chart. Everything you need to know about Vance can be summed up in him drop in the National Championship Trophy. That's just who he is. I'm this dip shit. I mean, I'm not. This isn't a unique take. I believe everyone hates this man. His wife hates him. I think Republicans for the most part, are like, oh no, no, he's not our guy. Anybody that read that memoir. Did you read his book? No Ah, but you own a copy?
Speaker 2: No, just see balance out. It was a bed's kind of like wobby got a leg.
Speaker 1: You got a wobbly bed. That's fucking crazy that a memoir could balance that. You know somebody that once went by initials. I had a roommate, an older roommate. His name was Daniel, and my father was Daniel, and you know one of my closest friends was Daniel. I went by DT for a long time. Uh, some close friends still call me DT. But uh, in general, if if you have like little initials, you're kind of a fucking idiot. You know what his real name is, James Dave Advance JD. I don't like anybody that tries to bumpin up their name. The only name that I remotely appreciate. That's kind of bumpkin up this old cousin baby billy. And see now they're they're like, hey, how do we mock these stupid people? Well, why don't we call them cousin baby billy? Oh all right, they did it? What about JD Vance? Now it's too nail on head? Let's go cousin baby billy. Now, you guys don't want to hear my elitist views on things. Speaking of elitist, The White Lotus season three, are they still talking about all the shenanigans that happened behind the scenes during the filming. Here's what they should have done. They should have just filmed that and aired it. I'd much rather watch Bachelor and Paradise White Lotus Thailand. I don't know what you'd call it. That's good. Sounds like they're all just having fun, you know, a couple married people doing what you do in Thailand, pretending you are that little Asian girl. I didn't enjoy the season, but I didn't not enjoy it, like I was like. I watched it and I was like, Okay, is this hotel kind of annoys me? I don't want to stay there after I see it. I don't know how somebody that murdered somebody at one of these hotels goes and buys a property at another one of their locations and doesn't think that that might come back to haunt them. Why wouldn't he be like, well, I can't. That's a great deal, but can't be the same property. If I killed my wife at a Marriott, you can just kiss those points goodbye. I'm never gonna redeem them. Those points are gone forever.
Speaker 2: It's you got to change properties.
Speaker 1: Yeah, speaking of a bunch of rich white people on vacation who wants to hear about mine? Enjoy casa, guys, I'm back from vacation. Now you didn't even notice because the people behind the scenes keep this show just churning. But last week Eddie and I went to work in New York, New Jersey and Philadelphia, and then we parted ways. Eddie went to Rome and I went to Portugal. This is how I dress when I'm in Portugal.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 1: Well, sure you do. I look sophisticated, Yeah you do. I blend in. People speak to me in Portuguese. They don't. They don't come at me. They're happy to see me. But before we get into it, let's Eddie. Let's tell people how the shows in New York went. See. I went to New York first because my wife and I had some meetings. By the way, when you go to New York City and you haven't been in a while, it does take you a few minutes to go Oh, I forgot, everything is filthy. Why did I bring my good sneakers? Yeah, that's just as soon as I got there, I was like, oh, it's been raining and I've got beautiful, brand new sneakers on this is discussed. Well, we went. We had some meetings. That's always stressful. I was meeting with book publishers. My wife and I are going to write a book together. It's a it's purely a sexual that's not what the book's about. Eh. Whatever, you heed these meetings, you just you sit in there and they bring in some book publishers and you get like thirty minutes to an hour with them, and you you just try to be funny. I guess I don't know, like, which one did you gel the most with? I'm like, I don't know which one's gonna pay me the most. I'll figure out the geling later. Anyway, my wife is really good in the meetings. I was probably better, but that's you know, I've got more experience. But she held her own. You know. We had we had written samples of what we would bring to the table, and they were blown away. Then they came to our show that night, well not all of them, but the ones that we liked. We offered them tickets. The ones that seemed like they were kicking the tires. Nah, you're not getting free tickets, especially when I'm sold out. I get a percentage of that door. Anyway, if you were to ask me, of the five shows that we did, Eddie, which was my least favorite, I would say, hands down the first show in New York City, Okay, because that was the only one that I had pressure on the rest of them, I was loose as a goose. Here's another thing. One of the head promoters came out to see me in New York and we were talking. He's like, Oh, you're gonna wear that tomorrow in New Jersey. I had like a pink jacket on or something. I'm like, I don't know. He was like those people, Yeah, we were in New Brunswick, New Jersey. I'm gonna say they were great. Yep, it was wonderful. The people, they were great, great size theater too. The theater's beautiful. Two shows. Wasn't my best show, I'm gonna say, yes, yeah, I mean, I'm gonna say it was my best show in New Jersey. Then we went to Philly, got ourselves a cheeseteak. Where do we get cheesteaks at from? Eddie? Oh brother, is that a good place? Eddie?
Speaker 2: I mean, I feel like they're all the same.
Speaker 1: Oh shit. By the way, that day before the Philly Show. The Philly Show was on a Sunday night. On the way there, we had from New York City. We had gotten two large pizzas from a place that we like. We're eating the pizzas on the drive there, and then we did the show, and then on the way back we were eating cheese steaks. That is disgusting. And then the next day, the next day, Eddie pulls off arguably the greatest father slash husband bullshit move of all time. Let me explain this to people. Were doing this these shows, we kind of hubbed in New York. We bopped around and did these shows, and then we were taking our families on vacation, separate vacations. I'm taking my family to Portugal and Eddie's taking his family to Rome. And we don't bring our families to the same places because Eddie doesn't like his kids to see how much better my kids have it, what life could be like, right, And I respect that, thank you. I respect that. So we always are like, well, will go similar places, but let's not have too much overlap because he's trying to raise well rounded kids and I don't give a shit what happens to mine. All right, We are going to go straight from New York City to Lisbon, easy six hour flight. Eddie his family is going to Rome. But what does Eddie do? By the ways, kids aren't young. My kids are two and six. His kids are Let me just guess right now, sixteen and eighteen. Perfect guess, Okay, sixteen and eighteen. This is what Eddie does for his wife and children. He flies New York to LA has five hours to kill a lax before boarding the family's plane NonStop to Rome. He went five hours backwards and then another five and a half. Is that the craziest thing you've ever heard? Would you? There?
Speaker 2: Is?
Speaker 1: I would? I would leave my family if they ever suggested that, Hey, would you be interested in fucking up your entire week by giving yourself the most horrible experience ever?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: My god? And then you and did you go home on that five hour a little layover? No, you stayed at the airport. At the airport, by the way, I just want everyone to know Eddie lives maybe fifteen minutes from Lax.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but why go home and tease myself with a pillow, maybe a bed?
Speaker 1: You could have napped for two hours?
Speaker 2: You probably could have, but you know, international travel. You want to get there early.
Speaker 1: How bad were you on that travel? Oh?
Speaker 2: When I got to Rome, I was I was beat up, pretty tired.
Speaker 1: How much time from when you landed till you said your first went in Rome? Joke?
Speaker 2: You know what I think? I was so tired I forgot to do it until the next day.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, the next day.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you this though, the Spirit Airlines flood I.
Speaker 1: Took from New York to l hold on, hold on. You think he's being funny right now, he is not. He took Spirit Airlines from New York to Los Angeles. And if you don't know, Spirit Airlines is garbage. And I don't even care if they're a sponsor of our show. That is this is There's no there's no first class in Spirit, there's no business class.
Speaker 2: They call it what do they call it? Big Wide, so.
Speaker 1: It's like a different big Wide. Were you in big Big Wide? Yeah? I did. That was embarrassing. That is humiliating. Everything everything you're saying makes me want this company to fail. And then and then did you what airline did you fly to Rome?
Speaker 2: We took Norse Atlantic.
Speaker 1: Air Way And were you in big Why there no.
Speaker 2: Big wye with reclining and did you.
Speaker 1: Were you in business class?
Speaker 2: Well, it's like there they call it premium flex ultra. All the games are different on these areas.
Speaker 1: Way, so it's not business it's it's a first class. It is first their first class. Yeah, it's their first class, right and.
Speaker 2: Then they there's like that section and then.
Speaker 1: The number seat? Were you in row seven? Okay? All right? Fine? By the way, how was the trip with the family in Rome?
Speaker 2: It was great? Loved it.
Speaker 1: What did you guys do?
Speaker 2: A lot of tours catacombs. Took a cooking class, probably the worst meal we had in roam with the one that we prepared ourselves.
Speaker 1: We do we do such different trips tour. I would never get in a tour.
Speaker 2: We got to kind of go private tour.
Speaker 1: So it's just you, No, I'm not going, but I don't want to listen to somebody.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, you you'd hate it. Then you would have hated.
Speaker 1: My This is what we do. We fly to Lisbon, I go to our hotel. Uh, I'm staying in a cool room that has two bedrooms, so my children are and one and I'm in the other and I've got a balcony overlooking the rooftops of Lisbon. I see a castle lit up in the distance. There's a rooftop restaurant that we went to, and then it's nothing but spa appointments. I got a massage. I didn't enjoy my massage. The place is great, but they're tables. I don't know if people in Portugal are smaller than me, but my leg was hanging off a good foot and a half. You can't have your shin just resting off the edge of the table for an eighty minute massage. And then when you scoot your back, you even scoot further down. And now my knees, I'm just my legs just hanging down like a little kid, just wiggling my legs up and down. Anyway, that's not the problem that I had my massage. My masseuse, clearly before I came in, was pounding some salamis or some cold cuts. I don't know what she was eating, grabbing some bloga. She was having some bologne, because at one point I smelled something and I'm like, I think she just burped and she held it in, but I could still it was still wafting out occasionally. I'm like, maybe she didn't burp. But now I can't stop thinking about it for the next eighty minutes. I'm like, did she burp? And at one point she hip checked the table real hard and it hurt her and she was She's like, oh, I'm sorry. I'm like, oh, are you okay. It's like, yeah, I'm okay. Like my son. My son can't walk past a coffee table without taking it to the shin. Oh you know what, and one day my wife, Oh man, holy cow, I'm still furious about this. You have to understand I'm in tow are the in laws. You know, so I got two kids and then I've got two old kids. Somehow I'm responsible for all of them not being abducted. I have no special skills, yet I pull it off constantly. We're gonna go to this restaurant for lunch. I mean, great, where is it? Well, first we have to get on a ferry. Fuck what there's there's like a delivery guy with his bike. You know, there are hundreds of people wedging in. Everybody's racing to get a window because it's it's inside and so it's like smelly and gross. It's not good. I don't I didn't enjoy being on this ferry and I'm dressed like a fucking idiot, you know, like look at me and I and I've got little kids running everywhere eating off the ferry floor. They don't care, and we take this quick ferry. You know, my father in law's always got interesting question, did you know that the first ferry was invented at the University of Florida? And I'm like, no, it wasn't. Just shut up, it wasn't invented at the University of Florida. Whatever. He's always got some dumb gator fact that I have to care about. Now we get to the other side and I'm like, okay, which way to this resident. She goes, well, it says cool walk along the water and there's tons of graffiti on those walls, and it's all the graffiti I keep pointing out to my father in law is just anti American hate. And I'm like, oh, yeah, this is this is what Trump was bringing, this respect that the rest of the world. He is fresh American hate everywhere. You just see it. Anyway, sure enough, we start this walk and there's a guy building a wall, a makeshift wall, on this water pass, this sidewalk along the water he's building a wall almost just like to stop us from going. He says, gotta go this other way. We end up walking through not the nicest areas of town, and it's all uphill. And I got a father in law with one bad knee and one knee that he just replaced like six weeks ago, so it's just taking for then I've got two children, just one of them, doesn't you know, well, only if he holds your hand, he's like pulling you down. So it's just God. He falls on every cobblestone street, so he's just constantly crying because he's hurt whatever. I end up pushing up this mountain for forty five minutes. I get to the top of it, and then at the very top of it, there's three hundred stairs that were built before codes were even a thing. Oh good, and They're like the restaurant is at the bottom of this, and I'm like, well, I can only save one person's life here. So I carry the stroller with my daughter, and who's not sitting in the stroller like, she's leaning forward, so the weight is off. Everything is. It's just horrible the whole time I make it down these stairs and then on the way back. I say, I don't care what that guy said. We're going the other way. And we walk this river walk and it was it was fine. There was like one pothole, so my wife basically made us walk forty five minutes around the city to avoid a pothole.
Speaker 2: How is the food.
Speaker 1: The food's good. I got some monkfish stew. It's for two people, So I tell my father we're getting this monk fish. It's gonna be great. Anyway, they bring this big crock pot. There's liver in this monkfish. To that part I didn't like to eat. I made him eat it. He threw up a little bit in his mouth, but just huge portions. Oh my goodness. And my mother in law, she can't wrap her head around any food that's not, you know, from Long john Silver's. Wait. She like orders, I'll take the shrimp cocktail. Oh do you have fried shrimp? Like that's her meal everywhere. It's like, I can't One time they brought her she ordered fried shrimp and they had tiny little shrimp, but the heads and everything were on it, and you're supposed to eat the whole thing, just crunch him up, and she just this is her for it, like as soon as it was put in front of her, she's my wife. The whole time was pretending to be Parker Posey from White Lotus, which was making me laugh. But my drazapan okay. So I was only in Lisbon for a few days. That was just to get my bearings, and we headed off to Comporta, which you know they say is the Hamptons of Portugal, which I don't know if that's a compliment or not, because I hate the Hamptons. But we stayed at a beautiful place. It was nice, although they don't heat their pools. They have one little tiny pool in the spa that's heated, but it's like who wants to swim inside? I had a nice little three bedroom villa that my family and I were playing at. Oh so beautiful, but my father in law I put him in the biopool area and that's like these these these outdoor ponds, they kind of have an area roped off that's your pool. Like your room is like a little cabana over the water, and there's ear plugs because the frogs are so loud at night. But also there's supposed to be healing powers when you get in but the water's cold and he complains at anything that's not a jacuzzi, So I have forced him to jump in Night one. But there's snakes iguanas just swimming around everywhere and there I got photos of it all. I made my son go dive in it. In the middle of the night. We went, we walked there. We weren't on our normal sleeping schedule, so I'm like, hey, let's go jump in their biopool. And he was terrified, but we did it. It's enjoyable traveling with the end those because you know, at the start of the trip, my wife made all of us like hold hands and you know, repeat after her. I will try things. I will be open minded, you know, And that goes out the window. As soon as the first restaurant brings my mother in law a fish head, she starts freaking out. But my father in law, on the other hand, is just everything is the greatest thing he's ever tasted. You couldn't believe you have to try this role, honey. It's so delicious. Which is funny because he'll try stuff and that's fun to hang out with. But it's like we also know he enjoys a bag of circus peanuts.
Speaker 2: That's great.
Speaker 1: If you get him talking about the first burger king that was opened in Fort Pierce, he acts like it's the greatest hamburger that was ever created. So I don't really give him that much credit. I think it's funny, though I do. I do, like, I like laugh the whole time in my head of like that I'm responsible for some of these people. Who's who is the best person to travel with me? Because I can afford everything, of course I'm saying, like, but who is the best travel partner? You'd think I'd say my wife because she does all the legwork. She knows what kind of restaurants I'll actually appreciate, so she can handle me and when I start losing it. But there's something about my son he's got he's got a real spirit about him, and he's very excited to try things and see things, and like he like would go to a playground and just immediately play with a group of kids and you know, could say three or four words maybe in Portuguese, and he'd be like, I made new friends. Dad. I'm like, ah, great, and yeah, that that's fun to watch. Yeah, for sure, the people in Portugal, everybody talks about how nice they are, and they were pretty nice. I love that they don't build on the beaches. When we're in comport To, they don't. There's no like uh you know, it's not like Florida, where every inch is just another dumb condo. It's just beach. The houses are inland farther, you know. The five minute drive, it's just so pretty. I drove a bunch in Portugal, had there. I read it a Nissan. I love driving kilometers just really makes you, oh, man, I'm doing one ten oh, get out of my way. Not sure what the conversion is. No, I think that's forty, but whatever. I felt like a real normal dude. How many times I'll set the line at two over under do you think that I was recognized in Portugal?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: I got to remind people that I was scheduled to perform a beautiful theater that's seated around twenty seven hundred. I sold around sixty four seats in the opening weekend before canceling the show. Okay, how many times do you think over two or under two that I was recognized in Portugal? And it could be by American tourist as well. Over over under look how I'm dressed. You idiot's under zero times. Never I was never recognized or they didn't care.
Speaker 2: Be cool about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right. They're in Portugal, yor whatever. Clooney's here, George Clooney's got a funny hat on. That's the thing too. When I'm over there, I always I know that tipping isn't the same in Europe. But that's why I like it so much more because I'm a big tipper in the US, so I'm still a big tipper there, and I just think it's fun. Oh no, you don't need a tip, but I do it. I do it constantly for everything, breakfast buffet, throwing down twenty euro for my meal. They're just like oh. And then anytime I walk in with the hat and the glasses, they're just like, there he is over here, we got your table ready for you. I'm like, there's somebody sitting there there. I get out of there. Kickson's dying. This person's out of here, you're in. I loved it. I can't stop tipping. It was tipping.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: The thing is, I never have cash. Now I've got euro. Anybody want to buy my euro off me, I'll give you a good deal so that I don't have to actually change it back. How much euros do I have? Home? We got what's four ninety five plus fifty? I have forty five? That's five forty five? Yeah, who wants to give me right now? Let's make a deal five hundred dollars for this?
Speaker 2: Does Italy take your yes?
Speaker 1: Distrust? Of course I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yes, they do. I'll do that.
Speaker 1: Five. You have five hundred bucks.
Speaker 2: Not in my pocket, but I can get it. How are you gonna get that?
Speaker 1: How are you going to get that kind of money? You can go?
Speaker 2: You get your hand on five hundred dollars. Yeah, hang on, I'll be right back.
Speaker 1: Guys, Dylan Dalan's out in the parking lot doing god knows what to get five hundred dollars. I don't want to hear about this.
Speaker 2: We work with these people, Dylan.
Speaker 1: Is that that's not a Is that a that's not even a good rate. That's a great deal, d A good deal.
Speaker 2: It's six hundred and fourteen dollars American.
Speaker 1: So if he gives me four five hundred dollars, that's a great deal. He's making some good deal. Our deal. I'll take your deal. Dylan, you give me five hundred bucks. You can have that right now, thank you. I got everybody something, uh for my travels what well, not not really, but uh it's stuff that that I accumulated in my bag and now that I'm home, I gotta get rid of it. Pete. Pete handled a lot of logistics. Pete, come get your gift. You're gonna like that. Open that up, see what you can sit down for a second. I think you already took it off the desk. I don't know what it is. There's something written on the on the lemon.
Speaker 2: That's nice.
Speaker 1: M hm. What is that?
Speaker 2: These are some bottle stoppers, decorative bottle stoppers. Look at that.
Speaker 1: Look at this, Pete. Look at this bottle stopper and it goes with this nice bottle. You see it. Yeah, it's like a balding dude, look at it. Pete's ball pulled that up next to your head. That looks just like Pete. That's a decorative ball. There you got twins and a nice bottle of wine from the place you stayed at.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they grow it on the property.
Speaker 1: I hope. So I don't know. Is that all that was in there? All right? That's nice enough. Get out of here. You You're welcome, Dylan. Oh, I got some good stuff for Dylan here. This is your trip here in good faith. I'll give you.
Speaker 2: I can venmo you too.
Speaker 1: I don't have venmo. I don't want to do that. I can give you all right, you'll love those. And my son made me take the shell home from the beach. And I'm like, why the do I have the shell? Get out of here, Dylan love shells. Oh, John, come on over here, John, John, I just go for I go for John's wife. Oh nice, that's all. These are just fancy I creams. Open that up. There's some good stuff in there and different different lotions and they you don't have to And then these are the fancy lotions. I stayed in New York City. I took there up. You can keep these. These are Mandarin Oriental. They do some good stuff. There's their lotions. But you'll like all that stuff. Oh she'll like that. You give her that bag. Okay, cool, that's all you. Thank you? Oh do you use this? I hate this? This Aesop after shave. I do like it. I hate it all right here, it's good. So I worked in New York for three days and then we traveled for for five days. Now for me to do that, I gotta have somebody hold down the fort. So who did I call? My wife is like, well, why don't we use my brother. He's in town, he lives here, he can work remotely. He'll stay that, he'll he'll take care of the pets. Was that a good idea? I don't know. He has a lot to take care of. He's got Carl, of course, who is I think a delight? You know, he'll give you some false sparks every now and then. The chickens. I'll be honest with you. You don't have to do much for the chickens. And then there's my son's fish. You gotta take care of Ponzu. Then there's Potato. Now Potato, that's the big cell. He's getting bigger and bigger by the minute. And he's at five point thirty in the morning to six in the morning, his day begins, and you're not sleeping past it. Like he wakes you up, he brings you outside, he gets mad at you. He'll knock water bowls over constantly if he's like in a mood. So that was tough sell. But he did it. Now I came back, everything you know was alive, plants included. I was shocked. He was supposed to walk Carl every day. And then I asked him, when pressed, I said, did you walk him every day? Well? We played outside in the backyard on some days. I'm like, well, that's not a walk. How many days did you not walk Carl? Probably every other day. Every other day you didn't walk him, But every other day you did walk him. You think you walked him at least five days, ten days? Five sounds good. The only thing he used he slept in my bed and he used my toilet. He loved my toilet. I got a lot of good features on it. I even told him how to get the enema button to work. There's one like high pressure one that's just just if there's a nugget six weeks up, it'll get it. It'll get it, good man. Six weeks all right. Well, I haven't paid him yet. What do you think I should pay somebody to pet sit? What's the day rate? You think? But he stayed at the house. He stayed at the house, which is kind of like my house is like a resort.
Speaker 2: Use the hot tub.
Speaker 1: How many times did you use the hot tub chase? How many times? Twice?
Speaker 2: Maybe twice but no strict an accidents?
Speaker 1: Would you charge for that? What do you guys? What's a fair rate to give him? How many days? Fourteen total days? I mean he's on vacation, one hundred dollars a day.
Speaker 2: No, I mean like he's staying in resort. So I feel like he's putting in a little bit of work, you know, walking the dog half.
Speaker 1: Thank you, thank you. He asked for one hundred and fifty a day.
Speaker 2: I was thinking one hundred a week, but.
Speaker 1: Hundred days. What you guys think interesting? I had a pig too. By the way, just so you guys know, the pig is. The pig is a tough sell. The pigs, the big one maybe one hundred and twenty five. All right, Well, I I'm somewhere between the one fifteen one hundred. I'm thinking two thousand for the whole trip.
Speaker 2: Oh, I mean he just agreed.
Speaker 1: I don't care if he agrees, I will all change it if I get Now. Some people be like, oh, I would do yeah, But it's like I have to have somebody that I kind of trust, and at least somebody that I can torture if things go awry. You know, there's a lot of responsibility. Well, listen, I pulled it off, got the family home safe. Everybody was thrilled that they got to experience this adventure. By the way, the whole time I was there, I kept saying, we have to go out one night for date night because our anniversary is coming up this week, so that it can be our anniversary. And she agreed to this, but then we could never settle on a place, and we always just brought the kids with us, so it didn't count. So now four days after this vacation of a lifetime, I have to take her out again.
Speaker 2: Paris.
Speaker 1: No, I just have to go to dinner. It's not you, Eddie. He's not gonna fly across the world Paris. Yeah, Edie, Eddie is just like whoa what? You just you go anywhere. It's not that hard in hindsight. In hindsight, was that too much on your body?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Too much flying.
Speaker 2: I was miserably tired. I was sore, Like for me, really beat me up.
Speaker 1: Here's my thing with traveling, whether you're on a PJ, whether you're in wide front or white or middle narrow back, just the dull headaches that you get from being in a plane, or just maddening. It just doesn't matter. I'm like, oh, I just traveling is not fun. Well, I can't wait to share with you my family vacation next year. Maybe I'll share my other family, my secret family. I got a secret family. I take them on vacations too, but usually it's been more like a great wolf lodge type of family. Well, I want to thank my wife and two children, and my father in law and mother in law and my wife's cousin for going on a great trip, all expenses paid by me. We missed you. Carl. By the way, do you find this shirt horribly offensive because it is sheer? I don't know if you can see this, but I can get my nipple to pinch through like I hope you know at home that I would never really wear this shirt. This is hideous. This is carry fucking with me. You see that? Ooh hot? I don't have.
Speaker 2: Super to just give it a jingle the smallest.
Speaker 1: I don't have a big nipple. Also don't have a lot of feeling in my nipples. There's some guys that like their nipples played with that That's not me. Nope, I don't like it. We've got a few things to plug. We had the tossshowstore dot com. You know, I saw a guy at I think it was the New York Show. It might have been New Brunswick. I feel bad. He was like six rows deep and I'm pretty sure he had a Carl shirt on. And I didn't give one of these, and I should have my bad. But if you know, if you wear one of those shirts and I see out in public, you're gonna get some attention from me. All right. What else? We got our tours, Eddie's tour, my tour. I'm gonna be in Vegas this weekend and then we're doing the big Midwest tour in June. By the way, added shows in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. That's a good market. Come out and see me Milwaukee, and then Madison. I added a show there. But now, Madison, I might have done you dirty. But I don't know if it was the building or availability or whatever. But we added a show, but we had to put it earlier. So now it's basically a matinee. It's like five o'clock in the afternoon. Comes see Eddie and I and Carl in Madison. Wisconsin on a Sunday late afternoon, and then after the show. Well, I can't do anything because I have to do my first show, which is later than my second show. It's confusing. The point is I'll be in bed by ten thirty that night. Yeah, that's great. All right, So Madison, Milwaukee, you guys, come out Chicago. You've you've shown your support. All right, let's do the free plug. Hit the free plug music. Oh of that some trumpet, look at strong trumpet music, you know, play the trumpet our friend Danny. Anyway, this week's free plug is for Pedro South of the Border. First of all, I didn't know it was called Pedro South Border. That's a little problematic, a little racist. South of the Border. It's that place between North Carolina South Carolina where you get your fireworks. They got three hundred billboards each direction. I used to always see it as a kid when we would drive up, me and my surfer butt. We do like a summer week in Hatteras. That was our big surf trip up to Cape Hatteras and you'd you'd stop and get your Roman candles. Oh that was fun anyway, And I'm glad to see that that place is still in business. Pedro South of the Board. I never called it Pedros And the logos seems a bit racist too. Whatever. That's that's where you if you're gonna have a problematic uh logo and name, you do it in that part of the country. Those people don't care. You know. You you change the Cleveland Indians logo uh because it's horribly offensive. But you see this Pedro logo and you're like, well, that probably should be fixed as well. Anyway, your first off will be fort Pedro firework. You can load upon all kinds of explosives. They've also have plenty of attractions to entertain the whole family. Oh, I didn't know that. There's I always just went for the fireworks, maybe a little gas. They have an observation tower. It's over two hundred feet high. Ohh you probably can see all the way to Kitty Hawk. Uh that's nearby, right, I mean not nearby, but that's got to be. This one of the highest, you know, elevations. How high was Kitty Hawk were? They were just gliding a few feet off the ground. Yeah, that wasn't that impressive. There's a glass elevator gives riders a full view of the grounds. There's a Pedro Land Park, fun rides just for the kids. And there's a reptile lagoon, the largest indoor reptile display in the US. That's because it shouldn't be inside, right, that's just dumb, all right. These guys are eighty. Also grab a bite of their fine eating establishments. They got the what is it Blanco's Bar, Blanco's Bar, and the Sombrero Room restaurant. They also have Peddler's Steakhouse and Pedro's ice Cream Fiesta. They can get an abortion south of the border. No, you cannot for that. You're gonna need to go due north, north of the border. Keep going to you see like you know, people with normal haircuts. That's how you can tell you'll be all right. You can't. This is why we do free plugs, because you rarely will a paid plug. Want you to talk about if you can get an abortion at their establishment. They have over six thousand signs that have been plastered all along the highways two hundred miles out. Why go to a boring rest area just to gas up and pee when you could entertain the whole family for hours at paid yours south of the border. That's great. I really do recall one time getting Roman candles at South of the Border late at night. My friends and I were in his parents van. We borrowed it. It was the Osmond's van. I was good friends with Alison. We were boyfriend and girlfriend in seventh grade. But we never kissed. Doesn't but but our younger brother went with us on the surf tip and we got him to use We got him to bring his parents van. It was one of those Mark four Mark five vans, Yeah, those big vans. Anyway, I shot Roman candle inside of it. Yeah, that was about it. I think I think I send some of the seats. I'm gonna apologize to doctor Osmond for that one. That was my fault. Also, also, you know what I did there. We bought some stink bombs from South of the Border and I shattered the glass vial in a small thermosyp Okay. Then I would just occasionally on the trip crack open the thermos and just do a little air out and then put it back on. I thought that was like the nice way to do it. It was fun anyway. South of the Border See's next week.