Speaker 1: Our two Sean Hannity Show toll Free on numbers eight hundred and ninety four one. Sean, if you want to be a part of the program, look, I don't want to be a buzzkill. I understand the Knicks haven't won a championship. How many years has it been.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Katie knows, and Jason knows, and Linda, you don't know anything about sports, but it's been a long time. What was it since the seventies, It's been a long time since they won the championship.
Speaker 2: Now, when they lose on Monday night.
Speaker 1: What do we see writing chaotic behavior, insanity? And when they win last night and what was the best, biggest, largest comeback in history, the same thing happens.
Speaker 2: You can't even believe it. He's a report from yesterday.
Speaker 3: Police telling us now that multiple people are in custody after celebrations here spiraled out of control. At this time, it's still unclear if there were any injuries now here, take a look at some of that wild video from last night showing the chaos unfolding after the next win, with crowds flooding the streets around the started as a celebration, quickly turned into destruction. You could see people smashing the taxi window, others hitting the car with a belt while chanting Nicks in five. Some climb on top of trucks and light poles and throw city bikes onto mailboxes. Police were even forced to bring in horses to push the crowds back and clear the streets. And last night's chaotic incident comes from another crazy.
Speaker 2: I mean, this is what the problem is.
Speaker 1: When you don't have law and order, and you don't prioritize safety and security, and you have a dumb mayor like Marxist Kami Mumdani who believes in defund, dismantle, no bail laws and let's reimagine the police and even sending the social workers. When you have crazy people on a subway train. You've given people, remember the Bond movie, license to kill. You've given people a license to act this way because they will do so with impunity and they will not be held accountable. It's really unbelievable anyway, So joining us now, Paul Mora, a friend of ours, formerly ran counter terrorism operations for the NYPD Intelligence. Also, Mary Margaret Olahan is with us. She is the Daily Wires White House correspondent. Welcome both of you to the program. Margaret, let me start with you. I mean, if they win, they go crazy. If they lose, they go crazy. They just looking for a reason to go crazy, that's right, son.
Speaker 4: I mean, you never can predict these days how people will react, but what we.
Speaker 5: Have seen is a lot of fans behaving in a very violent way. We see a lot of fans getting really excited. Now we're down here in DC, we don't see a lot of that, But in mom Nannies New York.
Speaker 2: Well, can we be fair about that.
Speaker 1: DC did see a lot of it, and I give Mayor Muriel Bowser a ton of credit. A Democrat, she worked with the Trump administration very closely, and she allowed the deployment of of law enforcement in the guard.
Speaker 2: And DC streets.
Speaker 1: Now you see massive declines in violent crime, drug dealing, homelessness, quality of life issues have improved dramatically. And that's what law enforcement does if they're allowed to do their job.
Speaker 4: That's absolutely right, Sean. I mean, I'm a woman. I used to be afraid to walk around DC by myself at night. Now I'm still a little apprehensive, but I feel much more comfortable, and we have beautiful Union Station, beautiful Lincoln Memorial, the National Mall, the Reflecting Pool, all that. It's amazing. So DC is a different situation now, But New York we still see a lot of.
Speaker 5: This unruly behavior under a.
Speaker 4: Mom Donnie, and he doesn't really show a sign of understanding how to deal with it. And frankly, I think that's because he doesn't know what to do about it. How to deal with it doesn't fit with his rhetoric, it doesn't fit with his vision for how to control the city. So he's a little bit at a loss.
Speaker 1: Paul Morrow, you know this area better than anybody. I think we're headed towards the worst period of unrest and lawlessness that New York City has ever seen, because New York City elected the most radicalized person ever. I never thought when I started my career, Paul Morrow, that I'd be talking about be talking about men playing women's sports, or biological men and women's locker rooms, or the idiocy of defund dismantled no bail laws and sending the social workers and reimagine the police.
Speaker 2: You're living it. You still live in New York.
Speaker 6: I do, and I see it every day, and it really is a shame. You know, those cities that have accepted the fact that federal help is going to be really crucial to them get a handle on the kind of street level violence that we saw coming out of COVID. But also due to the bail reforms that finally people are starting to wake up, You're starting to see a lot of the cities accepted, and as a result, you're seeing homicide and some other violent crime going down, even in some blue cities, not in New York. And the difference, as you articulate, is the fact that the mayor just refuses to accept any help like that. The only thing I would argue that stands between New York City and the ABYSS now is that we have a strong police commissioner. And while I don't think she's perfect, and I think that you know, we've met.
Speaker 2: That's Jessica Tish.
Speaker 1: For those people that don't know, I'm going to make a prediction, Paul, I don't mean to interrupt you.
Speaker 2: He's not going to last.
Speaker 6: I agree. I agree. In fact, you already hear rumblings about that. I mean, look, it's no secret that she might have her eye on greasy mansion. That is the Mayor's office herself, so that may have to do with the timing of when she does leave. But short of her, and some of the candidates that I've heard as a replacement give me chills. It would just be essentially a cat's paw for mom. Donnie in the police commissioner's seat. And if you think things are bad now, could be a long, hot summer. If and when we lose jessicatish, because we're already short thousands of police officers in this town.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, you know, I can't. Can you explain? If they lose, they act crazy, If they win, they act crazy. Can you can you somehow bring me inside that mindset?
Speaker 2: Does anything make people happy?
Speaker 6: They're short cups and even flooding midtown. It's going to be a battle. And you've seen the footage, you know. One of the things that's happening these days is that everything's on film and so you're seeing it more than in the past you might have. But what's going on here is that obviously the gardens sold out. They give the first ten rows to the celebrities or whatever. The tickets are very very expensive. What happens after the games is people pile out of the bars and they're all lick it up and they're bumping into each other. They are many of them. You know, it's hot, and ultimately you get these kind of conflicts. The way you diffuse that kind of stuff is you have barriers set up, you have ingress and egress very heavily policed. You keep the crowd thin, and you get people out of the area. They just don't have the personnel for it. You got to still police the rest of the city. I was down there, you know, I don't live that far from the garden Frankly Sean, and I can tell you that the NYPD's doing what they can, but they're shorthanded. It's going to be a long summer. And if the NIXT win and we have a parade, you know, I hate to say this. I know they're planning for it already, but you know, I fear what that night will look like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I really do.
Speaker 1: I mean, maybe the best thing that can happen is the next win, the next game and this series is over and it doesn't. But you know what, I'd even argue if they want in San Antonio the streets will be packed and people will act crazy, then would you agree with that, Mary Margaret, It's.
Speaker 4: Possible, Sean. You can't really predict. And of course there's always this radical element where we see agitators who are looking to, you know, become involved in any kind of large gathering or a riot. And we see this often happening, especially.
Speaker 7: In more blue cities, in cities that have this more radical contingent. So we've seen that in DC, We've seen it in New York, We've seen it in Austin, Portland, you name it.
Speaker 4: So that's always a concern as well. But the Trump administration has been really clear about cracking down on that element, and I'd be interested to see if we see too much of that in the future, given the renewed focus, especially through some of their counter terrorism plans like the one that Sebastian Gorka just re released not too long ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I think that, you know, at the end of the day, I mean, here's my biggest fear of Paul Is and I don't think anyone's focused on this as much as I have. And that is over twelve million and plus got aways, of the number of which we don't know unvetted. Biden Harris may Or caesee illegals, and we do know among that group we have known terrorists in our country.
Speaker 2: You know we're dealing with that factor too. What are your thoughts on it?
Speaker 6: Yeah, undeniably. I can tell you in the counter terrorism world that your biggest challenge is what you pull a clean skin, and that is to say, somebody about whom you have absolutely no context, They've had no border friction coming into the country. You don't know where they are, they don't know who they are. Very very common that these days that you're dealing in a situation like that. When I was working and I'm only going back now doing counter terrorism out five six years ago, was when my kount of terrorism career began to wind down. After fifteen sixteen years, I can tell you that a clean skin was decidedly rare, and it's set off all kinds of bells that if you had somebody walk into a set as it's called, that seemed to appear from no place and that your sourcing was telling you it seems to be radicalized and trouble, bells would go off from New York City to Washington and you scrambled quickly, very often what you had to do in a circumstance like that is something like twenty four to seven surveillance since you figure out what you had because God forbid it is something nefarious and you lost sight of that person. That's tremendously labor intensive. We don't have the resources for that. You certainly don't have the resources to do that when you're talking about ten to twelve million people, let in unvetted, and our adversaries are not stupid, they would be crazy not to take advantage of the fact that we blew up in the southern border and invited all of these characters in. And when you have a synthesizer, and I say that term cognizantly sitting in the Mayor's office here, who I don't feel really supports the count of terrorism efforts that we need in this town and this nation, it makes it all the harder. And I can tell you factually that the personnel assigned to that kind of work has been tremendously thinned out, as the personnel ranks of the NYPD sinned wholesale.
Speaker 1: All right, quick break right back more with Mary, Margaret Olahan and Paul Morrow on the other side. Eight hundred and ninety four one Sean, if you want to be a part of the program as we continue.
Speaker 8: You know, now that the adults are back in office, maybe we can get some work done around here.
Speaker 2: Are you ready?
Speaker 8: Welcome back President Trump. This is the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 1: All right, we continue now with Mary, Margaret Olahan and Paul Morrow. And you know nixt Win people go crazy, next Lows people go crazy. And oh yeah, just as a side note, Somali World Cup ref denied entry into the US. We're terroritized. Thank god the adults are back in charge. I want to know if this submit term matters, It matters, you know. I asked this question all the time. I asked Mark way Mullen, I asked Christy Noan before before him, I asked Tom Holman all the time. All these people are here, Paul, how do we find them? How do we identify them? They're here? We know they hear to me, the magnitude of the amount of people we're talking about, it's like a needle in a haystack.
Speaker 6: It absolutely is.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 6: What I'll point to is this case that we just had where the referee in one of the FIFA Games a Somali was denied.
Speaker 1: Did you see this. I was just going to bring that up. I mean, this guy got denied entry because it terrorities.
Speaker 6: That's exactly right to Al Shabab, which is the Somali wing of a Kaita. Now I brought I believe, the first Al Shabab case in the country, a couple of converts here and we got them at the airport going to fight with al Shabab, and that sort of set of paradigm for cracking down on them. It was a very very new thing. But this is a group that's as radical as they come. And he was coming in under cover of FIFA. We had four years where anybody could come in without cover. As I said, our avers service would be stupid not to take advantage of that. And I can tell you, and let's put it in the context of what we're expecting tonight. The Iranians are not stupid. They're not friendlies, but that regime is not stupid. And their operational arm HESBLA is generally considered the a team of the terrorist groups out there in terms of organizational capacity. And so if you're sitting where I used to be, these are the kind of things that keep you up at night, and it's an on goal. It was a self inflicted wound thanks to the last administration, and we're going to be working against that for a lot of years. Sean. Just as you said, if it is inevitable that we have something terrible happening, and I'm worried about the World Cup period here, when you trace it back, it's going to go back to something like we're talking about somebody who got here, situated themselves, prepared the way, and then executed.
Speaker 2: Well, that's pretty chilling. You've read about this.
Speaker 1: I'm sure Mary Margaret, we've already identified and arrested Iranians in plots to attack Americans, including the President.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, Sean. In fact, I broke this story the other night. We were excited to tell the public that this Smali referee had these ties to terrorists organizations, partially because all the liberal media had freaked out all day and we're trying to say that the Somali referee had been unjustly held, unjustly prevented from being in the country, and all day long we were seeing this type of vehetoric. Well, turns out the reason that he was held up was because, like Paul said, of these very serious ties to terrorist organizations, and I think it just speaks to the broader and absolutely terrifying reality that this is just one guy. This is one guy that that Customs and Border Patrol identified and stopped from coming into our country. Think of the many, many others over the past several years of the Biden administration and even previous administrations that weren't paying attention, who could have come into our country and are still here living among us, who don't like our country. They hate our they hate our people, they hate all the different religions that we profess, and they're only waiting for a chance to do something.
Speaker 1: I appreciate both of you. Mary Margaret, thank you. Paul McMorrow, you're the best. Thank you, my friend. Good luck in New York. Stay safe. Listen, when you try to open a business and you want to open your doors and you're excited, and you get near that day and then you realize, oh, before I can open these doors, I need a whole list of insurances because of the law. And Okay, that shouldn't be that big a deal, but then you need this insurance and that insurance, and then you probably have to deal with multiple agents a lot of times, you know, trying to navigate the insurance industry is worse than navigating the healthcare industry eight hundred and ninety four one Sean, if you want to be a part of the program, I'm actually loving Democrats being stupid and maybe I'll be proven wrong. I've been wrong in my life and if I'm wrong, I'm just telling you. For those people that are giddy about Graham Platner, mister self pleasure in a porta potty. Uh, mister, you know I'm glad a soldier, a soldier or hero doesn't deserve to live. People in my state the voter, racist and stupid, mister Nazi tattoo. Well, if you listen to Jim Assina, former OBAMA guy on Platner, he's claiming a star is born.
Speaker 2: Here's what he said, and.
Speaker 9: The fact that he won year ago, wasn't a politician, and then he delivers that in front of it basically the entire country. I thought that was you know, you're seeing a star is born.
Speaker 2: And Platner, the one guy.
Speaker 1: John Fetterman on My shows radio and TV said that he offered to wear a suit and give up his hoodie if Graham Platner would just release the the text messages on that at that site that apparently cater to younger people with him in the towel, you know, and towel only on which, by the way, he was on up until recently. In spite of his you know, his calls of amazing grace, although he doesn't really I'm not a god person. He's you know, trying to claim, oh, I'm a change man. Anyway, here's Plattner calling on attacking Fetterman for calling him out.
Speaker 10: I mean, as you can all probably tell, I got a lot of criticisms about the way this government functions. But in order for us to make it functional, we're gonna have to do stuff. And you can't just go down there and be John Fetterman and and just and just kind of just sort of being it like it's it's like it's that is not a that is not he said mean things about it.
Speaker 2: I'm allowed to say that. I mean, pretty simple stuff. All right, We'll get to your calls here in just a second.
Speaker 1: But you know, Linda, I don't know why Democrats, maybe you can explain this to me. Why are they thinking him winning is a good thing? Why do they think six gen to tell Rico and god is non heinery. Tel Rico men play women's sports, tell Rico, Open Mat at the Border, tell Rico, Vegan campaign tell Rico or Al sayed, you know, campaigning with hasan Piker.
Speaker 2: Tell me why they think this is good?
Speaker 11: Because they're crazy. I really believe, and I'm not kidding anymore. I used to say things funny, like, ah, libs are crazy, Dems are crazy. It's not like that anymore. Now I actually think they're certifiable. I don't know if there's some kind of switch that one off, if there's like a memo out for hey, lunatics activate, I'm not sure what it is, but people are out of their minds. I mean, you just had that segment where you talked about the Knicks, right, and I thought to myself last night, I thought, all they won, it'll be a nice night, people will be happy. It won't be like Brian Park the other night.
Speaker 2: And it wasn't.
Speaker 11: It was just as bid.
Speaker 2: Aren't you glad?
Speaker 1: Now we've had this conversation off air, and I don't know if you even want to talk about it on air.
Speaker 2: Aren't you glad you left New York? You have to be so happy you left years ago?
Speaker 11: I gotta be honest with you. I'm still stuck with Shapiro saw He's a terrible Democrat, He's got terrible alliances, he's a total rat.
Speaker 2: We have okay, but.
Speaker 1: If you compare Pennsylvania where you are, and you know you're you're in a beautiful area, and you compare it to New York City, I mean, is the question.
Speaker 11: It's nicer than New York City, without question. Everything's nicer the New York City right now. That's the problem. The porter potties that Graham Platner loves so much are nicer than New York City right now?
Speaker 2: Is That's the weirdest thing you've ever heard. Is so car it is so creepy.
Speaker 11: Let's I gotta tell you one thing. I don't know if you saw this. I was watching Dana Bash on a clip on X and she had Chrissy Hulahan on, who's a congresswoman who is a descendant of Holocaust survivors, And so Dana Bash ironically asks her this question and says, how do you feel about your party supporting Graham Platner given the fact that you are a descendant of Holocaust survivors and you're a veteran, and this woman, you would think she would say it's horrifying. I can't believe he would do that.
Speaker 2: No she didn't, No, she didn't. None of them are doing it. I couldn't believe none, None.
Speaker 1: Of them except John Fetterman. And there's one congressman in New York that has taken on Graham Plattin. He's predicting Platner. He's predicting Platner will be convinced to get out. I am not convinced of.
Speaker 2: That at all.
Speaker 11: I'm with you.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get to our phone. So let's say Hi Don in Iowa. Don, glad you called.
Speaker 12: Hi, Sean, thank you very much for taking my call. I'm a truck driver coming across Michigan right now and father of a navy man on a carrier. I don't like to say which one, but.
Speaker 1: Well, he's in our prayers. Thanks for what you do and filling our store shelves every day, and thanks to what he's doing defending liberty and freedom and preventing Iran from getting a nuclear weapon.
Speaker 12: Well, we're both great fans, so we appreciate you much. So thank you.
Speaker 13: All.
Speaker 9: Briefly to.
Speaker 12: Address Jasmine Crockett, in her speak, trying to minimize what this young man has done by saying it was only a little knife and it couldn't even be considered a dangerous weapon. Did you see that? I think you may have played that fow.
Speaker 1: It's insane. What are you doing with the knife in a school anyway? And by the way, I have that kind of knife, the exact knife that was used. That knife will kill you. And you know Jasmine will only stabbed them once. I'm like, yeah, to death.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 12: Well she said that it was too small to be considered dangerous, Well, then the same could be said for her brain. It's still dangerous even though it doesn't think very much.
Speaker 1: Look, I gotta tell you, I thought that was one of the dumbest comments I ever heard. That knife took this young man, missed, this young Metcalf's life. And then her comments, insensitive comments that I don't think his parents have ever felt the way an African American woman feels about her teenage kids.
Speaker 2: And I'm like the.
Speaker 1: Sun was murdered. It was a clear cutcase. The evidence was overwhelming, incontrovertible. They needed less than three hours to come to a verdict in this case, the evidence is so crystal clear. I don't think there's any ambiguity. I think it's a tragedy whenever anybody goes.
Speaker 2: Dark in their life.
Speaker 1: However, we are a nation of laws and we've got to protect the innocent, and this young teenager should be alive today. No other way to put it. Well, don appreciate you, give you the last word.
Speaker 12: Go yeah. To have her attempt to make this tragedy into a race issue is disgusting and she should be ashamed of herself. And if there was some way of suspending her from even and you know, continuing to speak on behalf of the American people, it should be done. But obviously you can say whatever you want without recourse remorse, and she does that quite often. So thank you again, Sean. Thank you for Linda and Katie. By the way, there are two of my favorites.
Speaker 13: So you take well.
Speaker 1: We appreciate you. Thanks for being out there. Drive safe on those roads. Prayers for your son.
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you, bud Oh, I heard the I got the beep, Linda. How cool is that? Roberto in my free state of Florida. What's up, Roberto? How are you hi?
Speaker 13: Good afternoon, John, Thank you for taking my call. I'm great. I'm loving Florida every day.
Speaker 1: The only thing I'm actually, you know, having fun with my friends in New York, because when it's snowing, and they had a horrible winter this winter and a horrible of spring this winter, and I send them pictures of their big snowstorms and you know, two feet of snow, snow drifts and all this stuff. And now I'm saying, congratulations, you have one nice day, enjoy it. That's every day in Florida. So I have a lot of fun with my friends that stay in New York.
Speaker 13: Good for you. The only thing I'm asking is just a simple question. Weapons are not allowed in school property, or school or a school event. This young man, Camelo Anthony, Why was he carrying a knife in a school event? For what reason? This was a sporting event, I understand, correctly, and an insider a weapon in the state of Texas.
Speaker 1: I don't know the answer to that, but usually yes, my understanding is you not allowed to have weapons on any campus facility, especially if you're a student. Look, I've said a long time ago, if you want to end school violence, I have.
Speaker 2: The way to do it. You secure the perimeter of every school.
Speaker 1: In the country, and I know you think in manpower hours, stay with me and you secure the perimeter. You also have every kid maagged on the way into the classroom every single day. You have armed guards, you know, undercover, they're they're not you know, showing their weapons. Arm guards, you know, stationed positioned strategically around the school in case God forbid something happens. Make sure that all the doors are locked, and you can create a bubble in that school where no school shooter could ever get in again. Now, how do you pay for this? Somebody who's somebody's gonna call and ask. The way I would pay for it is I'd get retired military, retired law enforcement. If they donated ten fifteen hours a week, that would make them eligible not to have to pay any income taxes for the state, local, or federal income tax and let the professionals that would probably love in their retirement to help kids be safe in school. I think it would be successful. Nobody ever wants to hear my idea.
Speaker 2: I do, thank you.
Speaker 1: I if you want to end it, we can. We don't have to have a report on another school shooting again. I think that'd be a happy day for the country, right.
Speaker 13: Yeah, and that's what old governor did when after the Department shooting he heartened the schools with teachers.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 13: After of course they're allowed to have weapons. There's mandated how many offices depending on the amount of students. They hearten the schools period. But this kid, I still don't understand. Why was he carrying a knife in a sporting event?
Speaker 1: Good point, This common sense, Bally is in my free state of Florida.
Speaker 2: Also, Wally, how are.
Speaker 9: You I have an explanation for Graham Platner. The main voters, they have a long history of anti semitism and racism, including borring Jews from having accommodations in their moat, you know, their resorts. Up until nineteen fifty nine, they excluded blacks from unions, labor unions. So you have that history, then you have the extremely high opioid addiction rate in that state. But as far as Graham Platner goes, the vetting failures include the military, the Marine Corps. He would have gone through physical in his last year of service. He would have gone through a physical when he joined the Maryland National Guard, and also when he got employment with the state department. He would have gone through physicals for each and then as an E five sergeant, which is a rank he obtained, he would have had to train recruits on extremist tattoos in the Nazi tattoos would be at the top of that list.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent. I don't buy. I think he lies with regularity.
Speaker 9: I just do the tendencies right and left.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: I got to tell you, and you know, we had this guy, what what is that?
Speaker 9: That?
Speaker 1: The publication? The guy we had on yesterday, the main they're doing such.
Speaker 11: A good job from Mainwire.
Speaker 1: He's really good main Wire. Okay they I mean. He pointed out, there's no such thing as an oyster man. Nobody Maine refers to themselves as an oyster man. I did not know that. I knew lobster men. I knew you had clamors and people that did that worry. I had not heard the term. But he said they don't exist. I got to be honest when I heard that. And he only had one customer, and the customer was his mommy. I'm like, oh, you got to be kidding me. I don't think he's worked to day in his life. You want to know the truth, except you know, the time maybe he spent in the military.
Speaker 2: And I don't believe a thing.
Speaker 1: That comes out of this guy's mouth at this point, and I don't think the media will do their job last work well.
Speaker 9: The one thing is, and it's proven, our country of the government of the people, by the people, for the people, will survive a Grand Platner. He will just disappear in the history of American politics.
Speaker 2: From your lips to God's ears.
Speaker 1: We're going to be doing our election countdown starting soon, and I'm hoping we're ready. Everybody, please take this seriously, most important midterm in your lifetime.