Speaker 1: Misspelling with Tory spelling and iHeart radio podcast.
Speaker 2: I'm excited for this.
Speaker 1: Yes, your eyes are awesome.
Speaker 2: My eyes are great, aren't they know they are? The truth is, I'm not a night owl. We too, I'm not.
Speaker 1: You're not. You like to wake up earlier?
Speaker 2: Tell her your routines, buddy, Iry, I work on some days because my schedule. My schedule a different every day.
Speaker 3: So what time you go to work?
Speaker 2: I sometimes I go work from seven to twelve in the summer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh okay. So if you have to go to work at seven, what time.
Speaker 2: Do you get up at six o'clock? M hm?
Speaker 1: And you're okay with that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can do. I'm young, moun twenty six And besides the anger retire at forty four?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh man, I'm fifty two.
Speaker 2: How's it feel be fifty two?
Speaker 1: Not great? Buddy?
Speaker 2: But why not great?
Speaker 1: Because I wish I could have retired at forty four?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Are you retired now?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: She's still going.
Speaker 1: This is a part of his. Tory's job is during the So I have five kids and their age is eighteen, seventeen, thirteen, twelve, and eight.
Speaker 2: That's so cool.
Speaker 1: And they are big fans of yours. So I've had a lot of people on my podcast, a lot of big stars and actors, and they didn't know who they were. But when I said that Tanner's coming on, they screamed with excitement. That's so cool and truth be told, they wanted to come meet you today, but we are doing this podcast at ten thirty in the morning and it's summer and they are not early risers like you.
Speaker 2: That's okay.
Speaker 1: When it's summer, they sleep in. So yeah, if it's okay afterwards, maybe we could do a photo for it.
Speaker 2: We can, we can, that would be.
Speaker 1: That would be great. I so, okay, so you're from the South. Yeah, I love how you say, miss Toy. That is great. I wanted my kids to do that, but we're in LA Like, no one does that. But it's such a nice, proper gesture.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's beautiful.
Speaker 1: It really is. Would you want someone to say that to you?
Speaker 2: Though, Well, I'm not really because I'm not super old right now, I'm the one's going to stick.
Speaker 1: I mean I'm super old.
Speaker 2: No offense, but yes, miss Toy, I don't mean like an old lady. You're older than me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I take no offense to anything. I love honesty, and you're right. I am super I think you're I'm older than your mom.
Speaker 2: You're not old like her grandma because she's a seven right now, You're not so.
Speaker 1: My eight year old? He told me recently, he said, Mom, you're getting old. You're looking old. And I said, what do you mean to fine old to you? And he said, you're looking like a grandma.
Speaker 3: Ken or who do you know that's going to be a grandma?
Speaker 1: You?
Speaker 3: Yes, in November November?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, Oh my gosh. Wait, I'm not good with math or obviously heritage. Wait wait, wait, so that makes you uncle and uncle? But did I not? My green frost, I couldn't thank you.
Speaker 4: This would be the first time you're gonna be an uncle.
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, all are all about it.
Speaker 2: So I'm he's gonna be born November and Jimmy, our guy named him Calhoun and made sure we call him chief for short.
Speaker 1: Calhoun. That's a cool name. And your birthdays in November November November twenty third. Wait, so when is the baby being warnered around November November?
Speaker 3: Don't tell her what date? What date is he supposed to come?
Speaker 2: I forget, mom? What day do you hope he comes on my birthdayday?
Speaker 3: What's your birthday?
Speaker 1: Birthday?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And you have to share your birthday. That's okay, Yeah, that November twenty third. Do you like to celebrate your birthday?
Speaker 2: I do like are you?
Speaker 1: Do you like surprises or no?
Speaker 2: I do you like surprises?
Speaker 1: I don't like supprise?
Speaker 2: Why not?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I've never thought about why I don't like them. Maybe is it lack of control?
Speaker 2: Maybe?
Speaker 1: Maybe? But I love celebrating. I like celebrating other people, not myself. Oh do you like parties?
Speaker 2: I do like parties. Do you like parties?
Speaker 1: I do like parties for other people?
Speaker 2: Oh my story.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 2: Do you get offended by ages?
Speaker 1: But by ages?
Speaker 2: I just want to make sure you don't know.
Speaker 1: This is probably crazy to hear. But nothing offends me.
Speaker 2: I'm god, nothing offends you. Nothing, not even when you were a kid.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, when I was a kid. So when I was a kid, before I really like understood myself. My dad was a TV producer. We grew up very wealthy, a lot of money, and kids would make fun of me in school and call me rich girl. And and I don't know, I just kind of wanted to fit in because I wanted to be liked when I was young. So I think as a young girl, I just wished I was what I perceived as normal. Okay, they really like people, and I just want people to be happy. And I think when I was younger, I wanted them to be happy with me, and if they weren't, that made me sad.
Speaker 5: Oh, Tanner, that's something do you feel like? That's maybe something you kind of have in common with my story?
Speaker 3: Tell what was your childhood?
Speaker 1: Like, what do you have?
Speaker 2: I have autism?
Speaker 3: So did that ever sometimes make you feel set apart a little bit?
Speaker 2: It did?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so that's something you guys have in common with autism.
Speaker 2: I struggle with anxiety sometimes. Yeah, sometimes things within me.
Speaker 1: I understand that. And so you were diagnosed with autism H four Is that correct?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, understood? And so at school, what would kids say that would make you feel sad or they weren't informed about.
Speaker 2: I don't remember a lot.
Speaker 1: Can I ask mom?
Speaker 2: You asked my mom?
Speaker 5: I think Tanner, for you, it was a little bit more of having to go to a separate school from siblings and cousins. You had to go to school forty five minutes away for specialized teaching, and that it was a little bit hard to be at a different school was because we had to make a long drive every day to and from and maybe sometimes kids didn't always understand your interests.
Speaker 3: And then you were lucky that you did meet a lot who did.
Speaker 5: And we're very kind, but we'd sometimes had trouble with finding friends that wanted to talk about and think about the same topics as you. And you know what, and so, look, you have something in common. Yeah, the story struggled with it from a different for a different reason, but everybody goes through it.
Speaker 3: That's something you guys have in common.
Speaker 1: Very different, but I understand. So mainly it was peers, not so much people in school.
Speaker 3: Right right, right right, okay?
Speaker 1: And what would kids come up and say to you that would make you feel bad?
Speaker 2: I remember a lot.
Speaker 5: Do you remember their time in Cornerstone when Taylor had to stick up for you? Do you remember that or kind of you don't remember?
Speaker 2: Kind of what happened?
Speaker 3: Can you tell the story?
Speaker 2: I remember I see by the neck, yeah for you, Yeah.
Speaker 1: You squeeze that he must have deserved it.
Speaker 3: I was thinking about the time Taylor stuck up.
Speaker 1: For you at the time.
Speaker 2: And then gave me a spa in that day.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, what did he say that he?
Speaker 3: What did Evan and Trent say? Did they say something that bothered you?
Speaker 2: Not really, I was just located and mature.
Speaker 3: Oh you just made a bad choice.
Speaker 2: That's a bad choice. That that's made a bad choice. Since lout kids make bad choices.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, sometimes adults make bad choices. Yeah, that's part of life, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just like we all know, poach can change and learn that's not right. Show aguilla and we all know why they shoot gulas at first. It's because they want money and they can sell that. They can sell the third teeth to place to get money. They can learn that's not right to do that.
Speaker 1: What I didn't know this.
Speaker 2: My mom told me that that's why you should poach shoe. Poach your shoe guillas at first before they learned that's not right to do it.
Speaker 1: We both like animals.
Speaker 2: I try, and I learned that when they're hunting girls at first and showing them that just makes them a bad person. They're just making a bad decision.
Speaker 3: Tell much why are you so interested in gorillas? What movie do you think about?
Speaker 1: A lot?
Speaker 2: Majoe Young, I love that movie. You've seen it.
Speaker 1: I have seen it.
Speaker 2: Hey, I learned the bad guy in it, Andre Shasta. He's Eastern European and he speaks Romanian.
Speaker 1: I love that fact.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I love movies and I love learning about people.
Speaker 2: Me too.
Speaker 1: And I heard you love movies.
Speaker 2: I do have movies.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's talk movies. Okay, what what kind of movies do you like?
Speaker 2: Jose King of Dreams, I have the Prince of Egypt.
Speaker 1: I have not seen that.
Speaker 2: Their their Bible movies.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, I've not seen that.
Speaker 4: You should I will, I will.
Speaker 1: I'm going to do it. You're treat your old and do it with my.
Speaker 2: Kids, yes, ma'am, with your kids.
Speaker 1: Okay, I like movies I can watch with my kids. So do you like comedies? Why?
Speaker 2: Comedies? Like?
Speaker 1: Like movies that make you laugh?
Speaker 2: I do? I do?
Speaker 1: What movie has really made you laugh?
Speaker 2: Dumb and Dumber?
Speaker 1: I love Dumb and Dumber so much. Did you see Dumb and Dumber two?
Speaker 2: Okay? I've seen them both?
Speaker 1: Okay, so but I like number one better.
Speaker 2: That's okay.
Speaker 1: Your favorite?
Speaker 3: Which was your favorite? Buddy?
Speaker 2: Uh? Dumb and Dumby two?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: That's okay, that's okay.
Speaker 3: Different choices.
Speaker 1: Choices, Yeah, I really gosh, I feel like a kid right now. But in Dumb and Dumber One, I really love the poop scene your choice. Yeah, it makes me laugh. So do you like Jim Carrey? Then? Who do you?
Speaker 2: Jim Carrey? He's very funny. Also, he has a good personality. He smiles to a lot of movies. It feels like he can't give mad as much.
Speaker 1: I feel like, did you see Cable Guy?
Speaker 2: What is Jim carrying it?
Speaker 1: He is?
Speaker 2: I think I've heard of it.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's one of my favorite Jim Carrey movies. So I'm gonna see Prince of Egypt. You're gonna see a cable Guy.
Speaker 3: We always are looking for another movie. Absolutely.
Speaker 1: Do you like scary movies?
Speaker 2: No, okay, no movies that they're just a little bit scary. But but I like horror movies.
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 2: I don't. Okay, that's okay if you like horror movies, but I don't.
Speaker 1: I do. I wonder why I like horror movies.
Speaker 2: Though, because horror movies can give me bad dreams?
Speaker 1: Yeah, same, Why do I watch them?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know either, I don't know. I've just always watched them. Yeah. No, do you like food?
Speaker 2: Do you like food? I love food.
Speaker 1: I can talk about movies and food all day. Okay, it's your favorite food to cook?
Speaker 2: Chicken tingers?
Speaker 1: Do you cook?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh? Tell me? Wait? How how long have you been cooking? Like your whole.
Speaker 2: Life when my mom and dad taught me?
Speaker 3: How What do we like to do at home together?
Speaker 2: We like to make brownies, and we like to make scott rows, and we'd like to make cookies and we bake.
Speaker 1: What was the second one? You said?
Speaker 2: Brownies and scotch rush.
Speaker 1: I don't know those?
Speaker 2: The rice chrissy trees. We're talking fast on top. I made the rispies, oh cereal like rist grisbies and peanut butter.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So it's kind of like.
Speaker 1: I'm mouse watering so excited right now. Oh my gosh. Okay, so do you prefer cooking or baking? Then?
Speaker 2: Is cooking and baking the same thing?
Speaker 1: So cooking would be like cooking and made meal like the protein the savory foods, and baking would be making like the brownies, the cookies, the cakes, the sweets.
Speaker 2: I prefer cooking, are you too? Yes?
Speaker 3: Okay, tell us some other things we cook together. And we cook spaghet I love spaghetti, love or a spaghetti fan.
Speaker 1: Meat balls are now?
Speaker 2: Yeah? No meat balls?
Speaker 1: You you don't eat meat?
Speaker 2: I actually I do eat meat. Well, I meat balls spe sometimes, but usually eat news with them.
Speaker 3: How do we do the meat? Usually it's kind of more ground up and in the sauce.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh that's called a bowlonnaise. That's the fancy term. I don't know. My kids love noodles with butter.
Speaker 2: That's cool.
Speaker 1: Do you like pickles?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I like deal pickles.
Speaker 1: I love Deal pickles.
Speaker 2: Glad you love Deal pickles? Hey, so, misty? So how many? How many kids do you have?
Speaker 1: Five?
Speaker 2: And tell me all their names? Again?
Speaker 1: Okay? So Liam is eighteen, Liam my boy, my first boy? My uh? Then Stella is seventeen, Hattie is thirteen, Fin is twelve, and bo is eight.
Speaker 2: It's so cool. A cousin both?
Speaker 1: Yes? How old is both?
Speaker 2: So? Are you cousin bo?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: I think he's thirty one? Now mom, would you say one?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I think he's thirty one?
Speaker 1: Or your bow is it short for anything? Or it's both?
Speaker 2: Is his full name Bowen?
Speaker 1: Oh? That's cool. No, it's spelled b e a U.
Speaker 3: That's that's both given name too.
Speaker 1: M HM's cool. I love that name name. Oh my gosh. People are great, Yeah, so cute. People always think it's spelled b O, which bo can mean like a kind of a slang for like stinky armpits. Right, you're gonna chick with the b e a U Yeah, I'm like no, no, no. So this is kind of a fun fact. When Bo was born, we didn't have a name for him, so we didn't know he was going to be Bo. And I couldn't think of a name. And I thought, you know, when we see him, will know who he is. And right as Bo was coming out inside my head, I saw the name Bo written and I had never thought of that name. Oh my god, I had never talked about that name. I really heard that name. And my husband Baby came. He brought Bo to me and I said, he wants his name to be Bo, and he said, I love that cool.
Speaker 3: That is so cool.
Speaker 1: So I tell him all the time he named himself. He doesn't really understand that what you was name Dean, that's so cool. And we're getting a divorce.
Speaker 2: Divorced, I am why.
Speaker 1: That's so long? You got.
Speaker 2: David got divorced. So it happens.
Speaker 1: It does happen, and we're better as we're better now than we were married, and we you know, call it co parenting, but you know, we are very good at being parents now and developing a friendship. When we were in the marriage, it just wasn't There was a lot of yeah, just a lot of stuff. We were married eighteen years, eighteen years and so I call him now my baby daddy because he's no longer my husband.
Speaker 3: And what have we talked about? What is the important thing about divorce that we all remain.
Speaker 2: What that we all remain friends?
Speaker 5: Yeah, and it's sometimes it's just better for the kids, so everybody can sort of figure their own stuff.
Speaker 2: Out, right, That's right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you know what this means. It means at fifty two years old, my age, I am single now and for the first time in twenty years looking for love. So we have a lot in common, more things in common.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 2: Thanks.
Speaker 3: She's probably gonna go on, do you have any advice?
Speaker 1: I'm scared to date. I haven't done in so long.
Speaker 2: My you do on date? Is is uh, just for yourself? I know that's not just the advice.
Speaker 3: Have with some other advice. I'll just for yourself, it's great and I.
Speaker 2: Don't love that. And hold the door for your for your date and whenever they have they have for the bathrooms story, hold the day the door. I note they should hold the door for you.
Speaker 1: Yes, a gentleman. I need a gentleman. Yea wow. Yeah, I don't know where to start. That's okay, it is okay. You know they have dating apps now I don't want to do that.
Speaker 2: That's okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want to like meet people, but or be set up?
Speaker 2: Uh oh mystery? Yes, with men being love on spectrum? Do you watch it?
Speaker 1: I do?
Speaker 2: And here's something to upsid. I mean what people have asked me if I fell in love. But but my mom has been telling me. It's been telling me terribly. It's okay, nobody's making you get married. It makes me feel better.
Speaker 3: No, you do not have to get married until you're good and ready.
Speaker 1: Buddy, I'm not going to mom. And do you want to get married?
Speaker 2: You like?
Speaker 1: Ever?
Speaker 2: I'm too busy right now. Think about it.
Speaker 1: Great answer you got. So people say to me all the time because I'm going through a divorce and I'm an actress, so it's out, you know, in the public, in the press, and they say, oh, so are you ever going to get married again? And I'm like, I don't know, but I'm gonna say that I'm too busy right now to think about it. Answer that's great advice is yeah, definitely. What do you like to do on dates?
Speaker 2: I to the zoo?
Speaker 1: Love that. I oh ice cream? You love ice cream?
Speaker 2: Ice cream?
Speaker 1: I don't love ice cream. That's okay, I know, but I don't know why the world loves ice cream.
Speaker 2: Ice cream.
Speaker 1: Humans love ice cream. Ice Cream brings people joy joy, So I don't know why I don't like. Sorry, I shouldn't say I don't like it. It's not my go to. Like, I don't think like, oh I really want ice cream today, like ever. But if I'm with people and they're getting ice cream, I'll have ice cream. What's your go to? Okay? So if I do get ice cream, I like Rocky Road. When I was pregnant with all my babies, I craved Rocky Road ice cream.
Speaker 2: That's cool.
Speaker 1: A lot of people crave pickles. I know that usually that crazy pickles. I craved pickles every single day. If you looked in my refrigerator, you would see like five different jars of pickles.
Speaker 2: So where were you born?
Speaker 1: I was born here in Los Angeles, in California. Yeah, in a hospital. Yeah, yeah, that's all I remember, though I don't remember.
Speaker 2: Actually I was told and me, Mitt and Taylor and Maverick were born in Orangeburg, South Carolina.
Speaker 1: That's so cool. I'm going to North Carolina soon to Ray that's so cool. And South Carolina. I've only been to Charleston. I didn't move it there once.
Speaker 2: Oh hey, I'm also can't tell you about our family?
Speaker 1: Yeah please?
Speaker 2: Okay. So we have our uncle Greg, he's my dad's brother. And aunt Kim is our uncle Greg's wife, and their kids are Ryan and Presley and Sophie. To our cousins and the our cousins other cousin names Kate, Kai, Paxton, Charlotte and their adopted cousins.
Speaker 4: And where did they where do they live now?
Speaker 2: They're so I'm great. Kim live in Guamala now, and so Zu, Sophie, Kai, packs and Charlotte and Kate is in college. And Pressy's married and they live in their house his wife Saint Savannah, and Ryan's gonna have his own house, okay, And so we have Stacy, uncle Mike h Aunt. Stacy is our mom's sister, and our cousin Bo and his brother Zach are their kids.
Speaker 3: Tell her maybe about like, tell her your siblings.
Speaker 1: Who are your three siblings?
Speaker 2: So my three siblings are Taylor, Midge, and Maverick and Jimmy is our brother in law. So what order you So it was born first, osborn second, and it's born third and Mack was born last.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's a big family, is great? Y?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: My kids, like I said, there's five and they love each other. They all are always together. It's not always easy, of course, you know, they fight, but it's so nice to have that big family.
Speaker 2: Tell me how are all your kids? Because I know when when you were a little kids, when when they're mature siblings, they fight sometimes and have arguments.
Speaker 1: Sometimes, definitely. So eighteen eighteen, seventeen, seteen thirteen, Yeah, twelve and eight.
Speaker 2: Okay, dang, do you.
Speaker 4: Think her eighteen year old? Because Maverick's eighteen too, America's nineteen.
Speaker 1: He's nineteen.
Speaker 4: But he's going to college.
Speaker 2: Yeah you're going to.
Speaker 1: Not yet? Okay, so he is still he's gonna have his senior year.
Speaker 3: He's a rising senior.
Speaker 1: Ya is that they're called rising seniors? We say, I don't know like that.
Speaker 3: Yes, this summer before he's a rising is your mama heart?
Speaker 4: Like, oh my gosh, like he's almost done, are you.
Speaker 1: Like, let's go? I know. I love spending every second with my kids.
Speaker 2: So I remember a future kid's names Stilla and boy told me what were the rest names?
Speaker 1: Hattie, Hattie? I remember now, Liam, Liam, and Finn.
Speaker 2: Hey, you told me in order? Who's fourth? First?
Speaker 1: So Liam is eighteen, Stella is seventeen, so she's the second born like you.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 1: Hattie is thirteen, Finn is twelve, and Bo is eight.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's so cool.
Speaker 1: And Hattie is like your biggest fan, and so is Liam. So Hattie, my thirteen year old loves you, and Liam, my eighteen year old loves you.
Speaker 2: That's so cool.
Speaker 3: They should make videos for them.
Speaker 2: My videos for them? Yes, I love views for them.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh. I would never I would never ask anyone to do that, but thank you if you would.
Speaker 4: They Oh yeah, yeah, you make a lot of videos for fans, don't you.
Speaker 2: I do? I do you do?
Speaker 1: That is so kind? Yeah, I mean that's your thing. You spread joy Yeah, I love that. Tell me about your job.
Speaker 2: Okay, so my job at the Sherp's Hotel. I graduated from Climb's Life April twenty twenty two. I've been working at the Sherp's Hotel about two and a half years. I want to tell you why I do there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, tell me.
Speaker 2: I facum the boom maty facing the boom mat up on full of that to the valley. I facing the carpet on their front ship. I facing the carpet under the welcome to desk. Him. I vacuumed. I mean, I calm third throw bathroom sim I put more toilet papers and more parapetalis and the bathrooms for really anymore. I want to tell my friend's names there. My boss name's Miss Katrina, Well she retired. And my friends there name's Charlie Dwight, Nolan, Hannah Christa Ryan, Lola cheryld Michael Dennis.
Speaker 1: Wow, we have a lot of friends there.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Wow, that is amazing. So when people come in to check into the hotel and you're working there, do they ever say like I see you on TV?
Speaker 2: They do sometimes?
Speaker 1: Or do they think like he do I know him? How do I know him?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Because I was on TV when I was young. People sometimes don't know how they know me, but they're like, no, my face, So they'll say did we go to high school together? Like they can't. They don't know how to place me. But so does that happen to? People say like, how do I do I know you? Uh?
Speaker 2: Maybe? Sometimes? Maybe? Sometimes?
Speaker 5: What if we noticed like at restaurants and stuff like when one person comes up and then what happens.
Speaker 2: And fans go out to me?
Speaker 1: A lot of people. Once one person notices you, everyone is for sure it is And how do you How do you feel like if you're eating and a fan comes up?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel good that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you're okay with that?
Speaker 2: Okay with that?
Speaker 4: He does a great job by doing something and he'll just get up and take photos of everybody and thank You're really good to ask people their names, are right?
Speaker 2: I am good to ask people their names.
Speaker 1: You are. I've noticed you're really really good with names. And that's something I've always struggled with because I doubt myself.
Speaker 2: What do you mean you doubt yourself? Because when people doubt something, they don't believe it.
Speaker 1: Yes, So when someone tells me their name, I hear them and I think, Okay, I got it, But then when I go to say it again, I I'm like, did I hear it wrong? What if I got the name wrong? If I say the name when it's wrong, I'll be embarrassed. They'll be mad at me. So I struggle with.
Speaker 2: That me too, Okay, what do you mean you struggle with mom?
Speaker 3: I struggle with it too.
Speaker 5: Like when someone I meet someone new and they say their name, I'll think I know it for sure, right, and then like twenty seconds later, why do that?
Speaker 3: But you know what, I think that's a part of your autism. That's really cool because you have a really really.
Speaker 5: Strong brain for names, and like when people give you facts or names, you hold on to it really well and your recall is really good.
Speaker 3: It's oh yeah, right, yeah, no.
Speaker 5: Really, that's something you're extremely good at that most of us struggle with, Right, That's something that comes very easily to you, and it's.
Speaker 3: Hard for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, names are hard for me. But I am really good with dates. I'm really good at acts, Like if you tell me something, I'll remember it. Yeah. Dates are a big thing, Like I'll remember like we were here at this time on this date, like I'll always remember, Yeah, the names not so much.
Speaker 4: Can remember like specific days that we did things when.
Speaker 1: We were little.
Speaker 3: He's really good at Tanner. What have we talked about, like how your brain works? What do we think your brain is?
Speaker 2: Like? Can you tell me I still remember moment.
Speaker 3: Almost like you're seeing a movie.
Speaker 2: Like almost like I say, I'm seeing a movie.
Speaker 3: I feel like that, like you see pictures running through your mind, have a memory.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, but that's not how your mind works, mom.
Speaker 3: I think that what you know what, Tanner, I'm honestly not exact.
Speaker 5: I think I think more in words, okay, But the way you recall things, it's almost like you're seeing it again, right. I feel like you can see the picture of the day, or the picture of the memory is in your brain really clearly.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I feel like I just sort of have more.
Speaker 5: Like feelings and words in my lie uh huh. I think that's one way our brains work different, if that.
Speaker 2: Makes sense kind of about yours, Yeah, kind of.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's how I recall things too. Yeah, any experience I've had with someone, I can see it, like us talking today. It could be a year, two years, and I'll think about it I'll see it play out as a movie in my head and that's how I remember it. Okay, So that's a beautiful thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is a beautiful thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's bringing memories to life and it's in your brain.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I love that. I haven't talked to that many people that have that same thing. It's really special. Yeah, except you see the names and remember the names. I don't either. There's the difference. Do you want to stay with the hotel? Do you love your job?
Speaker 2: I want to stay there until I forty four?
Speaker 1: Right, you're going to retire at forty four?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Do you Who was it that just retired? Was it Regina?
Speaker 2: Would miss Katrina?
Speaker 1: Katrina?
Speaker 2: See I got the name together.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: We do fun things together.
Speaker 1: Oh, of course you'll stay friends. So miss Trina? She she just retired. What was her job at the hotel?
Speaker 2: She was my boss. She worked in your office.
Speaker 1: She was like a manager, a manager manager. Do you think by the time you retire at forty four, would you like to be the manager of the hotel?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Do you want to stay?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: You want to stay your same job?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: I understand that because once you like what you're doing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, besides, I'm a I don't think I like going up downstairs, like while I'm in my sixties, seventies and eighties, do.
Speaker 1: Be retired by then?
Speaker 2: What I know?
Speaker 1: I know, Yeah I don't like going upstairs.
Speaker 2: Now, well you don't, but you're only fits too right now you're Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I never liked it, never, but why not? My brain is very active. I'm very creative, and so I have ideas all the time, and I talk to people and I love. That's how I my energy is spent. Yeah, but physical is not my thing. Like I was never in school like good And did they call it pe in school for you you're younger than gym class. Yeah, I was never good at that. Yeah. They would tell me, like try to do a summersault or a cartwheel. I could never do it. My balance is not great. So and yeah, I was never picked to like be on the volleyball team or play like I was good at handball. Did you play handball?
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: It's with the red ball and you play against the wall, like hit it back and forth to each other. We heard a pick a ball.
Speaker 2: I play a little bit. I've never played, really, you've never played?
Speaker 1: No should I try it?
Speaker 2: You should? You should?
Speaker 1: I'm too old.
Speaker 2: Well you're only fifty two, thank you.
Speaker 4: Honestly, I need my older ladies who play basketball.
Speaker 1: I need a reminder, I need I need Tanner with me everywhere to boost my confidence. You can I'm only fifty two. I can do anything. Yeah, it's just a.
Speaker 2: Little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah. My kids play tennis.
Speaker 2: As supposed to. Kids play tennis and swim.
Speaker 1: They love swimming like you swim.
Speaker 3: Oh, tell her about swimming.
Speaker 2: I could swim like a dolphin.
Speaker 1: It's a good thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's a good thing.
Speaker 1: Wow. Wait, what does that mean?
Speaker 2: I can swear because I can swim. It's so I think it's amazing that I can swim like a dolphins.
Speaker 3: How do you move through the ocean shore with your hand?
Speaker 2: Like like you go like up and down, up and down, really cool, up and down.
Speaker 3: It looks like a dolphin when you swim.
Speaker 1: You really do you like swimming in the ocean? War or swimming pool?
Speaker 2: Like swimming in the ocean. Yeah? And the pool?
Speaker 1: Wow, okay, he.
Speaker 4: Goes really deep for long, really goes down.
Speaker 1: I'm a little bit scared of the ocean.
Speaker 2: Is it because the sharks and jellyfish.
Speaker 1: I think, I don't don't think I'm a great swimmer.
Speaker 2: It's okay, Yeah I can.
Speaker 1: Yeah I'm not great, but I can swim a little. So I think I worry that with the waves and the pulling of the ocean that I could get pulled out to see so that would be very scary. Yeah, so I like to stay in a pool.
Speaker 2: I understand that you like to saying the point and that that that you're worried about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I like putting like my feet in the ocean and seeing my kids play in the ocean. They like it.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 1: I like finding seashells on the beach a lot. I love seashells.
Speaker 3: What did you grow up doing around your whole life?
Speaker 2: I feel like sod and and like in knee booring.
Speaker 3: She may not know what neighboarding is.
Speaker 2: It's where you see on your legs. It's like kind of like and somebodys pulling you by the boat and then the boat's going really fast, really really fast.
Speaker 3: What can you do on that thing?
Speaker 2: I can do a three sixty. I can do a three sixty.
Speaker 1: Whole boy around, Oh my gosh, that's amazing cool.
Speaker 4: And he could go for hours and hours. We just ride and and he'd just be back.
Speaker 1: There, just hold that iss the lake and look back, and he's like, my kids would probably love that.
Speaker 3: It's really good. It's really good.
Speaker 1: Do you ever go fishing at the lake?
Speaker 2: I like to go fish by myself and back to my friends.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Same, But I love fishing. I grew my dad taught me to fish when I was young. So water and my kids.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, you question, of course, anything you for fun?
Speaker 1: Oh, good question. Uh So I take care of five kids, so I don't do a lot of things for myself, which isn't good. Like I need to do like me stuff and have fun. I love eating sushi. So you like sushi.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: That's okay. A lot of people don't you eat cooked.
Speaker 2: Fish, though I do eat cook fish. I like salmon.
Speaker 1: Oh, I love salmon. Yeah. So I love going out, like to sushi with my friends. I like going to movies. I love movies.
Speaker 2: So what was the first thing you said you like doing?
Speaker 1: Dif friends going to eat sushi.
Speaker 2: That's a good thing for you, like your fun. But I'm not withound that because I don't like to eat sushi. I'm with found the second one because I had to go in movies too. Definitely them tell you some things. What I do for fun? I swim, I tried, I tried bikes. You do I do kind of bikes, rode bikes. Oh what what do you do when you're mad? Upset?
Speaker 1: I don't get upset?
Speaker 2: You don't, wow did because everybody gets upset. It's part of you know you're right? So how do you not get upset?
Speaker 1: I think that's a great question. I think I keep a lot inside, which isn't good because when you have an emotion should express it.
Speaker 2: That's not a good thing to do. But when you're upset, But I'm not found that because why I GetUp? Said I out hold in? Let me tell you why I do? I matter set. I taught my friends and fanby I lost music, I got one walks. I think your breath. I also talked to Zach about why I'm upside about something, mom. But when you hold in, when you hold in, it makes it worse.
Speaker 1: I know, I know. I'm trying to work on that. I feel like I've done it since I was a kid, so it's a hard thing. I need to practice.
Speaker 2: Letting you you never talked to your friends and family. But when you be upset about things, I do.
Speaker 1: But I don't like to bother people I know, so I keep a lot of stuff inside.
Speaker 2: You do have to travel, I do me too. Are there any places you've been poor that you want to go to my day?
Speaker 1: Yes, Japan. I really want to get to Japan.
Speaker 2: That's a good choice. And I'm with on that because I want to go to Spam one day too.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, it's my dream.
Speaker 2: Hey, there's some basis I didn't have been before that one go to one day. Tell me tell you what they are. I want to go to Paris, to Jamaica and Greece one day.
Speaker 1: I've never been to Greece. That's the second one I've never been to that I want to go to is Greece.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean voice and things you don't like to do.
Speaker 1: I don't like to fly, really, I'm sure I'm getting better at it. When I was young, I was really scared of flying, so I didn't travel a lot of places. And when I was young, my dad had a fear of flying, so we didn't ever fly anywhere.
Speaker 3: So that's interesting.
Speaker 1: Now I'm trying to let go of that fear and travel more and take my kids places because I didn't go places when I was young.
Speaker 2: That's a good thing for you.
Speaker 1: Not I like to do.
Speaker 2: Found that. We found that because I had to fly.
Speaker 1: Do you what do you like about flying?
Speaker 2: I'd flying in your big chests of places.
Speaker 1: How do you feel on an airplane?
Speaker 2: I feel good on an airplane day.
Speaker 1: Why do you feel so comfortable on an airplane? Who used to fly?
Speaker 2: Daddy?
Speaker 1: Our dad actually flew planes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we have really little twin engine planes.
Speaker 1: So you always flew since you were young.
Speaker 2: Yes, and let them say something.
Speaker 1: But I like to do Okay, tell me.
Speaker 2: I do like to ware ski. I just know ski. I joined to wait for it. I like to play football. I like to play chess.
Speaker 1: Wow, we have a lot in common. I don't like any of those things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's your favorite food?
Speaker 1: Oh, sushi? I know you don't like that. Lasagna, so Italian? Anything Italian? I love pasta and pickles.
Speaker 2: I mean those are good choices. But I'm not with you on the first one because I like sushi on the sac phone because I was Zanya. I'm with you on the third one, and I like Italian food. I am with on the last one because I pickles too ideal pickles.
Speaker 1: There we go. I think we have a lot in common.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they'll tell you so my favorite foods. Yes, my first favorite food. She contiguos my, saying famous hamburgers. My their favorite pizza.
Speaker 1: I love pizza. What do you going on your pizza?
Speaker 2: What's your fit pizza? Oh?
Speaker 1: So I eat this crazy pizza from Do you like Dominoes?
Speaker 2: I do?
Speaker 1: Okay, me too. So they have this thing where on the app you can kind of design your own pizza. So a friend taught me this, and I think I did. It's kind of a crazy concoction. I think I did it during one of my pregnancies. But it's really good if you try it. Do you like spicy things? I don't, Okay, okay, So it's you start with obviously the pizza dough. It's with their I think it's the garlic parmesan like cheese sauce. And then it has on it. Sorry, I have to close my eyes and think of it and see it, and then I'll know mushrooms. It has pineapple, it has ham, it has feta cheese and jalapenos and black olives. Do you like olives.
Speaker 2: I do like I have black holls, but I don't like green olives.
Speaker 1: Oh kind of the same. Yeah, I love black olives.
Speaker 2: Say, my favorite pizza and my favorite pipa is pizzas pepperti and not cheese pizza and pizza or third thing on it? I camo pizza. Why don't barbechien pizza? I don't pineaup on pizza.
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, so everything on it? What does that mean? Like every meme.
Speaker 2: Green peppers and ham, I don't like when they put green peppers not a fan, but blacks. Yeah. And sausage.
Speaker 1: I love sausage, Oh my gosh. Okay. And lazagnia. I love that you love lasagna.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I'm the type of person that if I go to any restaurant and I look at the menu and I see lasagna, I order.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No matter where I go, I have to try. And do you know your favorite place that has lasagna?
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: I make really good lasagna. Maybe one day I can make it for you and your family. Oh my gosh, it's really good. I call it teas meaty lasagnia because people call me tea.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my meaty lasagna. I make it with a lot of heart and soul. And it takes a long time, and I'm a really messy.
Speaker 3: Cook though It's okay, yeah, Lazania takes a while.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna take a while. Yeah you can't, I say, you can't rush.
Speaker 1: It, that's right, No, no, no yeah. So one time I was making it for my kids and I had spent hours making it and I was so excited and I had it everything filled it properly, and I was going to the oven to take it and I slipped on some oil on the ground and I dropped it. I dropped the entire lasagna. It went everywhere I think I did. Let my feelings help that day.
Speaker 2: What's your favorite dirt food?
Speaker 1: My favorite wite food?
Speaker 2: Dessert food?
Speaker 1: Oh, dessert food. Okay, I love hm pie.
Speaker 2: That's a good choice. And I'm went on that because I pie too, and that chocolate favorite pie. My favorite pie is chocolate chocolate pie, choc pie. Oh, and you say my two desert foods. It can be chocolate, cookies, brownies, scotch So.
Speaker 1: You're a chocolate eater. I'm a chocolate So if I have to choose like dessert wise like chocolate or fruit, I always like the fruit option. Okay, so okay, favorite kind of fruit pie.
Speaker 2: My favorite rude pie is the blueberry pie.
Speaker 1: Oh good choice. I love rubert pie, cherry pie, apple pie.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I like those pies too.
Speaker 1: I like our things. Do you like sour? I do?
Speaker 2: I do like? I do like sour things.
Speaker 1: Okay, awesome. Wait have you tried the sour candies? Like different ones?
Speaker 2: I have to try. I've had our candies and says it green sour apple gum?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, so they have. Have you tried fruit riot?
Speaker 2: We've been frud right, we've been fruit riot tandard.
Speaker 3: What have you done for fruit riot? You've made a lot of videos. Yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 1: We love some fruit whit kids and I love fruit riots.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh. What's your favorite color? Oh?
Speaker 1: I really liked the Warheads one because I like sour.
Speaker 2: That's time I said, what's your favorite color?
Speaker 1: You mean just color in general. I'll give you one choice.
Speaker 2: Green green. My fair color is blue?
Speaker 1: Blue?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: What color? What color? Blue?
Speaker 2: Dark blue?
Speaker 1: Dark blue? Interesting? So are we talking like navy blue?
Speaker 2: Yes? Navy?
Speaker 3: A lot of navy in your apartment, don't you?
Speaker 2: I do? Which fair? Animal?
Speaker 1: Monkey?
Speaker 2: Hey? My Fami was Agrilla. Oh and what's your favorite movie?
Speaker 1: Can I tell you the animals I have first? Though, Oh you can, okay, because I really love animals, So I have had I used to have used to because currently I don't have all my animals. But I always wanted a farm, so I raised my kids with kids with animals. We always had chickens and we would always and I taught my kids because my kids when they were young wouldn't eat eggs like scrambled eggs. And I thought, okay, do you like eggs?
Speaker 2: I do you like eggs?
Speaker 1: Yeah? So I was like, okay, well that's a good thing to eat. But I said, what if we get chickens and you could go out and collect their eggs and then you could help me cook eggs. Okay, So they liked that idea. So we did that and that helped my one of my kids, Liam, my eighteen year old, that helped him starting. He now he eats eggs because he was so I raised chickens. I loved chickens, pigs. I've had pigs, goats.
Speaker 2: What do I have?
Speaker 1: Lots of animals? I don't have a chinchilla, ferret. They're so funny, right.
Speaker 2: I know they look like.
Speaker 1: Very long. But you know the only thing about ferrits that's not good stinky.
Speaker 2: They bade them.
Speaker 1: We spray them with like ferret perfume. They just have a natural body odor like stink. It's it's hard. But they're so funny. They're so curious. And that's what I like about them is, you know, I'll come and play and we'll put them out, and they're like in cabinets. They get in boxes. Did you know they like try to go up your pant leg I did not know that.
Speaker 3: I would that that would be an experience.
Speaker 2: That would be experienced, that would be experienced.
Speaker 1: They like to nimble toes o mischievous. Yeah, very miss okay. And I used to have hedgehogs.
Speaker 2: That's cool.
Speaker 3: Hedgehogs.
Speaker 1: That was my least favorite pets.
Speaker 3: What do you do they give them?
Speaker 2: Don't they have quills? Yeah, that makes sense that that was the least favorit peg since they have quills and quills are sharp.
Speaker 1: They were so sharp and the kids and I just wanted to give them love and they don't understand love. They don't. They're always which is sad. They're always worried. You know, because their brains probably think, you know, being out in the wild, protect yourself if someone's coming up to you, it's a predator. But you know, we can't tell them, hey, it's okay, buddy, we're your friends. We just want to cuddle. So so if you turn them on their back and rub their belly, and they're fine, and they're super cute. But once they flip over, if you go to touch them, they actually hiss like a sneak.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, and they go, you know, them up.
Speaker 1: So I used to have to hold them and then when I give them bass with rubber gloves.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So yeah, so I found a new home for them, a new home for them. Yes, and there was someone who's really really happy with them and they love them and we're all happier now.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: A bearded dragons. I love them.
Speaker 2: I love beard dragons too.
Speaker 1: They are so fun. So I had one that used to sit on my shoulder and watch TV and movies with me.
Speaker 2: That's so cool. Was the old boy or girl?
Speaker 1: It was a boy Slushy.
Speaker 2: That's a good name because I like slushies me too. I know you like slushies.
Speaker 1: Oh favorite slushie Cherry me too. I know you like cherry ass like blue, like blue raspberry.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, blueberry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that one's good. I'm not like a coke person, like like coke icies.
Speaker 2: That you know. That's okay? Yeah, yeah, I want to tell you some more about our family.
Speaker 1: Yeah, tell me.
Speaker 2: So. We have our auntell uncle Jeff. Aunt Janelle it is our mom sister who is in Columbia and her kids are our cousins Sam, Josh, Eliza, and Joseph. And Aunt Becky is our mom sister that living Florida. And you see she and my uncle Dave got divorced and her her kids are Artistan and Dylan.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh. That's did you guys have big like family get together?
Speaker 2: We do sometimes we do sometimes.
Speaker 1: How many people are there? A lot?
Speaker 2: A lot?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Do you like beechy vibes better? Like snow?
Speaker 2: Be beachy? You don't like the cold, but I don't like the cold, No neither.
Speaker 1: Now what do you ski?
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: Oh you said you don't like ski. That's something we have in common.
Speaker 2: I've got something we have in common.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're on the beach today.
Speaker 2: We're going to so excited. I'm so excited.
Speaker 1: The water is probably cold. Yeah, yeah, I know.
Speaker 3: I don't want to disappoint you guys, but in this summer is so different.
Speaker 1: You can but if you don't like cold, it is going to be cold. The water in California is cold. Yeah, it's not like going on vacation somewhere tropical and swarm, yeah, which is always nice.
Speaker 2: So why did you come to l A But for for this that's like a war party.
Speaker 1: Oh that's cool. Yeah, we're you gonna wear?
Speaker 2: Well, what am I gonna wear? Mom?
Speaker 5: You have a really nice blue sweater shirt and some khaki pants, and you're gonna wear the jacket they sent you?
Speaker 3: Yes, it says Netflix on it. You remember what award.
Speaker 1: You're up for.
Speaker 2: The biggest ray of Sunshine?
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, so.
Speaker 3: We'll see, we'll see what happens tow that's right, mom, that's right, Mom.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness. Who else is nominated? Madison? Okay? And who else?
Speaker 3: Can you remember?
Speaker 2: Danny?
Speaker 1: Danny?
Speaker 3: And what's Abby gonna do?
Speaker 2: We're gonna see is sing song?
Speaker 1: That her song?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, going to sing her song?
Speaker 3: So we're so excited.
Speaker 2: Have dinner with her with her night and her mom.
Speaker 3: And tell about Abby's family who else is we're going to say.
Speaker 2: So we're gonna see your mom, Christy Knight. Do you think aren't been and Mary con be at the party? Wrong?
Speaker 5: Ben, but I think Mary is Mary come to deal with us or just I'm so excited, cousin, cousin, We've gotten to know all the families are so everybody's so good.
Speaker 1: So you're nominated for an award? Are you excited? Are you nervous?
Speaker 2: I'm excited. I'm excited.
Speaker 1: That is so cool. And if you don't win, that's okay. Everyone's a winner, that's right.
Speaker 6: Not everyone's a Winter. You said it, not me, I know, right, but then then went to I went to Winter, our buddy. Yeah, winning that everything.
Speaker 2: No, it's not.
Speaker 1: I've never won anything.
Speaker 2: That's okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, I know. Will you be sad if you don't win?
Speaker 2: No? No, because the world?
Speaker 1: Yeah last year?
Speaker 4: But where were we last year when you want it?
Speaker 1: Oh? You won last year?
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, yeah, but we were in Where were you doing the awards ceremony?
Speaker 1: Did you ever?
Speaker 3: Do you remember?
Speaker 2: I forget? Mom?
Speaker 3: It was when you were with Aaron.
Speaker 2: I was with Aaron in Thailand. We went to to be my mom. Midge I mean me and Taylor Midge, but with Aaron and and we rest of the elephants.
Speaker 1: And yeah, I want to go to Thailand.
Speaker 2: Should you should?
Speaker 1: Great experience?
Speaker 2: I love it. Yeah, that is so cool.
Speaker 1: That's on my bucket list.
Speaker 2: You know, bucket list is I know what bucke list is.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, the bucket list.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you told miss mister Aaron that Mystery wants to come to Thailand. He'd get over there to rescue an elephant.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I bet he would.
Speaker 1: I love animal rescue. I've always done an animal rescue.
Speaker 5: It's a really cool it's planting piece. It's a really cool organization.
Speaker 3: And that's what he does.
Speaker 5: He goes around to ridicules all these endangered elephants and tannering. The girl's got to go participate with one elephant. It was really neat, very cool experience. It's really really neat.
Speaker 1: Elephants are beautiful. What did you find out about elephants in person that you didn't know?
Speaker 2: Well? I knowic their chunks do feel soft, but not soft like blankets.
Speaker 1: Like blankets, Yeah, blankets can be soft sometimes if you wash them a lot, they're not soft anymore.
Speaker 2: That makes sense too, yeah, and there's when you wash them out, they're soft. We've had the bananas and I need one of the girlfriend's joy. And we know a thing about joyce personality yet, but we found out she's nice and kind and sweet and she loves us and we love her. And we've had joy. We've had joy on pineapples and other fruits.
Speaker 1: So they love fruits.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they love fruits.
Speaker 1: Okay. And so when you give it to them, do they actually take their trunk and grab it?
Speaker 2: They do?
Speaker 1: They do something?
Speaker 2: Okay, they do.
Speaker 1: M that's so cool. The elephants run, No, they're slow.
Speaker 2: I think there's so. I think they do run sometimes.
Speaker 1: Yeah. What other monkey movies do you like?
Speaker 2: I storage I Love You, and I like Rise of the Planet of the Apes.
Speaker 1: Oh, there were so many of them made, like some of the Monkeys. I don't know that one.
Speaker 2: It's it's it's older Reveal the monkey movie. We watched them when we were little.
Speaker 1: Oh, you probably went like Project X.
Speaker 2: Is that that monkey movie? Yeah? Well why would I probably not like it.
Speaker 1: It's not good. It's sad.
Speaker 2: What's sad about it?
Speaker 1: It's okay to tell you. Yeah, it's it's not a good it's a it's a good movie. It has a good ending. But it's about them doing scientific experimentation on chimps.
Speaker 2: Oh is that bad?
Speaker 1: And people stopping them. Definitely. It's about them testing you know, drugs and things instead like ultimately experiments like for humans. But they do it on the monkeys and they have them in cages and they mistreat them and it's not good.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's not good. I understand that. That's it's like the.
Speaker 1: Version of poaching, like not good. Like I said, there's this intentional they know what they're doing and it's not nice. Right, yeah, but yeah, don't watch that one. They said the monkey's free of that.
Speaker 2: It's okay.
Speaker 1: Matthew Broderick, Is that right, Helen?
Speaker 2: Is Matthew Brodrick in it? Yes, Matthew to wait, what movies do you like him in? I like him in the Liking you play Simba in the cartoon Liking when he's an adult. And I liked your Gadget B movie.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Inspector Gadget. So okay. When I was a kid, that was a big like famous cartoon, so he was the live action, right, But when I was a kid, Yeah, because I'm old. It was Spectra gadget. That is so cool. Have you ever seen Ferris Buellers Stay Out?
Speaker 2: I've heard it.
Speaker 1: It is really cool. Yeah, it's about like teenagers. He plays a teenager in it. It's about them having like.
Speaker 2: That.
Speaker 1: So I'm starting to show my kids movies from when I was young that I think, oh, this is their age, like they would start watching them. And they love the Goonies.
Speaker 2: I've heard thees you would like.
Speaker 3: I think you would like, you would like it.
Speaker 1: I'm saying that with confidence because everybody loves the Goonies.
Speaker 3: Let's watch it.
Speaker 2: Let's watch it sometimes, watch it sometimes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's You're awesome, Tanner.
Speaker 2: Thank you, awesome to Misstery, Thank you?
Speaker 1: Wa can I have a high five?
Speaker 2: Five?
Speaker 1: Thank you again? And good luck tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Don't don't you have some more questions? Ask And there's something about asked you about my future plans?
Speaker 3: Yes, He's like, do you want to ask me?
Speaker 2: No, I forgot about I forgot about this story.
Speaker 1: No, I love to tell me. What are your future plans?
Speaker 2: I want to have my own kids show one day.
Speaker 1: Wait, tell me about it.
Speaker 2: So I want to teach kids about being and I want to teach them how important being is. And I want to teach them about routines.
Speaker 3: And what else do you want to do?
Speaker 1: Could you teach my kids?
Speaker 2: Yes, and we'll go on adventures with them?
Speaker 1: Cool? Like what kind of adventures zoos? Snow?
Speaker 2: Right? Not snow, but other mom, besides the zoos important.
Speaker 3: It could be things like places where they feel where.
Speaker 2: They feel things like baker baker, and restaurants and restaurants and what goes on in the scenes.
Speaker 1: And this and this would be a TV show.
Speaker 2: Yes, it would be a TV show.
Speaker 1: Smart. This is a great idea.
Speaker 2: I'm god, we'll talk about this too.
Speaker 1: Wat you should do this now? Mm hmmm yeah, right right, I mean Netflix should do it right, Okay, wouldn't that be awesome?
Speaker 2: That would be awesome?
Speaker 3: Yead so great at that?
Speaker 1: Like what age kids?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: How old can they be? Any?
Speaker 2: Like like four year old and six year olds? Five year old?
Speaker 1: Can my eight year old beyond it?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, because he yeah, he doesn't know about routines, he doesn't know about cleaning up. He watches too much TV.
Speaker 2: And who's your eighty old? Boh yeah, I like bo so are saying he's eight eight? I like too beyond it.
Speaker 1: Bo is very funny and he's very honest. He says anything and everything. Yes, and he's great, but he's still he's learned. There's so many things he wants to learn, and he wants to do adventures. But I work lots. I don't always have the time to take him to do adventures. So when you have your show, Tanner, that would be awesome if both could be a part of it. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I like them to be a part of it, Tanner.
Speaker 3: What do you want some people to come do with you on your show?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Who do you want to be on your show?
Speaker 2: What was at having guest readers, having guest readers? I want I want to have a guest readers. Maybe my story would be a guest Maybe you would become be a guest reader a reader.
Speaker 1: That would be great. Would you want your your first guest rereader to be Jack Black?
Speaker 2: Is that is that? Yes?
Speaker 5: If you can talk him into a buddy.
Speaker 1: He loves you, he loves me, he does he would do anything for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Do you have Jack Black's phone number?
Speaker 2: I don't not yet.
Speaker 1: Okay, do you go on Instagram?
Speaker 2: I don't really do Instagram?
Speaker 1: Good, don't? I won't TikTok do I do?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 3: You don't love to read all you don't love to read all the comments?
Speaker 2: Problem? That's right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was just trying to think, like how we reach out to Jack black Well, I mean.
Speaker 2: A way for communications, and you've got almost forgot to ask me what my show will be?
Speaker 1: What were your show be?
Speaker 2: I can't tell you that it will be a surprise? I did, Mom, I didn't. I said, I can't tell you that it will be a surprise.
Speaker 1: That was one surprise I liked. Yeah, yeah, I do like surprises.
Speaker 2: I know. I'm guys like you know, I'm guys. You like surprise now too?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh. Well, titles are very important for TV shows, So if you ever need help, I'm very good with with titles.
Speaker 2: I know you are. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I put my name in everything I do, almost everything. Would your name be in the title?
Speaker 2: You think would be in the time?
Speaker 3: I think it's a possibility.
Speaker 2: It's a possibility. It's a possibility.
Speaker 1: Anything is a possibility, That's right. Can I ask you about Love on the Spectrum season four? Yes, tell me about season four?
Speaker 2: But how do you explain season four?
Speaker 3: You have to explain it?
Speaker 1: You can't really talk about You can't.
Speaker 2: I can't talk about it. I can't talk about it.
Speaker 1: Okay, I had a feeling, but can you can you say if you're going to be on it? No, I can't, I can't. Okay. Information, Yeah, they're very top secret. Yeah, I like that, they're very okay. Yeah, Well, I'm excited about season four. Whoever may be honest, it'll be great no matter what, because it's a great show.
Speaker 2: It's a great show.
Speaker 3: Tell her about all the other cast members, like who have you gotten to be friends with?
Speaker 1: Who are you close with on the show?
Speaker 2: Amasine and Kaylin Ye?
Speaker 3: They were from season one?
Speaker 2: From season one and you met Perry Perry and they were also nine. Don't Parry James have thought?
Speaker 3: They do? It's very different than yours, but they do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they up in Boston.
Speaker 3: That's why we haven't seen them as much.
Speaker 1: Have you seen Love on the Spectrum the Australian?
Speaker 2: Have I? Mom?
Speaker 3: I don't think you've watched the Australian version?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I don't think so.
Speaker 1: But you were the first you guys, do you know you started? You started the whole it's a franchise noranchise. Now it really is Love on the spectrum. Pretty cool.
Speaker 3: I know it's crazy people love it.
Speaker 1: Only thing people do love it, they really do, because do you know why do you think people love it?
Speaker 2: Because it's cool and unique.
Speaker 1: And for me personally, I know why I love it. When I watch it, it brings me joy, and I know you love to bring people joy. And it's just there's there's so much TV out there where would you call it a reality show you're on?
Speaker 2: Why I call it a reality show unscripted show.
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, that means like you're an you're not pretending to be anybody else. Connor is Connor and Madison is Madison. I think that's what it means.
Speaker 1: By reality, right, So like movies, actors play characters like you're non a character. It's too It's just there's so much what we call reality TV where people are fighting and they're yelling and there's drama and it's kind of they call it like train wreck TV. And while I think that is a way for people to have like an escape from their real lives. They can just like watch other people go through bad stuff. I like watching other people go through good stuff. And so that's why when I watch your show, it's pure and honest and authentic. And I'm watching people go through a journey and while it might not be similar to mine, in life, we all go through journe right, we all go and it's really nice to watch. Yeah, so thank you for bringing all of us joy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you welcome this toy.
Speaker 1: You're welcome anything else you want me to ask you?
Speaker 2: No? No, no.
Speaker 1: You want to ask me?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Not really really okay, I like your honesty.
Speaker 2: Hi five? Yeah, thank you, thank you my story, thank you, toy, thank you, toy, thank him toy, thank you. Yeah, you're beautiful, thank you, thank you. Yeay. Also, yeah, I'm guy. I told you with my I struggle with anxiety sometimes. Yeah, guy, I told you that cry while I'm sat upsets.
Speaker 1: You have anxiety?
Speaker 2: Now? Of course? Do I look like I have anxiety? No?
Speaker 1: No, no no?
Speaker 2: Yeah? And what makes me anxiou? When me and my mom give uspt each other.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I understand. I feel anxiety when my fits. Sorry, I feel anxiety when my kids and I have stuff. Yeah, of course, of course that's so natural. Yeah yeah, because our family that's who you know, that's all we have, like really in life, and we want them to be happy with us. We want to be happy with them, and sometimes when there's conflict, it doesn't feel good. It gives you anxiety. I understand.
Speaker 2: James Toy, thank you, Thank you, Toy. I like your ring thank you, my rain too, my ring too.
Speaker 1: You have great style.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah they thank you, Toy. I appreciate my toy.