Speaker 1: Paul Donkey of the Day, and it really caught me off guard. Damn Charlomagne, who got the donkey of the day today?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 1: Jess Hilarian's Donkey Today for Wednesday, September sixth goes to a Nebraska man who has not been named.
Speaker 2: But just when we thought Terrence Bud.
Speaker 1: Crawford was the Illis Negro in Neebasker, Nebraska, here comes this human.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: I don't know why his name hasn't been released, because this story is nuts and there's a perfect example of how you can learn a lot from a dummy night. Ever, so often I have to get on this radio and tell y'all don't drink and drive.
Speaker 2: Why I have no idea.
Speaker 1: I thought this was a universal law we y'all knew and accepted and respected. Okay, with all of these rides share applications out here, I thought folks understood the game by now, But clearly they don't, because this man is a suspected drunk driver.
Speaker 2: See.
Speaker 1: Someone called nine one one to report a driver who they thought was driving on the wrong side of the highway, and when authorities arrived, they were shocked to see who the caller actually was.
Speaker 2: Let's go to ABC seven for the report.
Speaker 3: Police, I'm on highlight seventy seven North and there somebody that.
Speaker 2: Is on the long side of the road.
Speaker 4: Now eleven seems like a normal call to dispatchers, But tonight we're learning a suspected drunk driver in Nebraska was actually reporting himself. The man called nine to one one back in March to report a wrong way driver, but depities found him.
Speaker 2: He confessed the one that called.
Speaker 1: In, yep, you were yeah, because I thought somebody is on their own side bo and it turned out it was you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yep, he say.
Speaker 4: The man had a blood alcohol content of over twice the legal limit. They arrested him. They're releasing this now as a reminder to not drive drunk this holiday weekend.
Speaker 2: Look at God, damn it. Yeah, God. I believe in God, y'all.
Speaker 1: I believe in a higher power always, and I don't think anything is a ful incidence. This man was drunk driving and called nine to one one on himself. They say, God looks out for babies and fools. Well, this man ain't no baby, but he damned show is a fool. And the fact that something came over this man's hear it and said, let me call the police on a drunk driver. This man literally called and said there was someone driving on the wrong side of the road and that.
Speaker 2: Person was him.
Speaker 1: I promise you God be looking out for us even when we don't deserve it. Okay, not only did this man die, nobody else died either, because God, enter bean, give me some of my Regina bell.
Speaker 2: Put that Regina bell on. Oh come on now, my God, God is good. Y'all better sing along you Heathen? Hey, hey, God, come neither do I clearly good? God is good? Come on, Regina, come on now, come on now God, my God, God is good. Turn me down a little bit, man, turn me down a little bit.
Speaker 3: See God in evenge. God brought this man out of darkness. God saved this man soul. God guided his every footstep. Did you hear what I said? God guided his every step, save this man, Soul bought him out of darkness.
Speaker 1: Because God is good. That's word the Regina bell. Now do we call this snitching our self evaluation?
Speaker 2: Okay? I call it self evaluation because when cops pulled him over, they asked him, do you know why I stopped you? The man admitted he was on the wrong side of the road.
Speaker 1: Then, when cops asked if he was on the wrong side of the road, he replied he must have missed an exit, and he confirmed he was the same person who had previously called nine one one. Oh, my God, I know that. God, My God, God is good. God put food on this man's table. The table may have been in jail, but his food and the table nonetheless. Can you imagine the argument this man was having with himself. This man probably cursed himself out and threatened to call the police on himself, and then he probably told himself, you ain't gonna call the cops on me.
Speaker 2: You an't got the heart.
Speaker 1: Next thing, you know, nine one one, what's your emergency? Look at God? Do y'all not see how God moved in this situation. God put food on this man's table and put shoes on his feet. The shoes were jail slides, but they were shoes nonetheless, And he put the jail slides on this human so he could guide his every footstep. God made away for this man to end up safe and sound. I said, God made a way for this man to end up safe and sound, and for other people on the road to make it home safe and sound too. Now, this man's alcohol level was twice the legal limit. So what we need now is for God to healers every sickness. Okay, we need God to heal this man's every sickness because God already made a way out of no way.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: God already brought him out of the darkness of being drunk. God already saved this man and a lot of other people souls. God got it his every footstep and his fingers too, and kept him from killing himself and killing other people. God is good, okay, but what you did.
Speaker 2: Sir, is not.
Speaker 1: Please let me Ma give this unnamed man from Nebraska the biggest he.
Speaker 2: Haw he haw he ha. You stupid mother? Are you dumb? All right? That's why I smuggle heat. Don't be afraid of put that, Regina, belback on one more time. God, my God, thank you for that. Donkey to day is good.
Speaker 1: Now when you smoke weed, just put out there that you don't drive when you smoke weed, never are you responsible?
Speaker 2: There you go, Thank you. I just wanted to make sure that was clear. Be eaty. We'll see you tomorrow.
Speaker 1: I thought you keep saying, come on, we'll see you tomorrow.
Speaker 2: You'd be safe out there. You stay praying and be eaty. We'll see you in the morning. Brought me out darkness.
Speaker 1: God is good all right now, everybody, please, were passing the collection, played around, just putting a little something in that collection, play a little soul, look something that collection.
Speaker 2: But you ain't gonna I thought he was handing it to me. I'm trying to go to the collection. Some of the collections. You got some collection good?
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: I keep a little fun I'll keep change for the collective collection plate. I keep a little change in my Crown Royal. Got twelve dollars in there. It's about twenty five. And don't play with me. Quarters Nichols down what you need? Do you want a little soda or something? That ain't enough for me to go to the blackjack tournament? That definitely, that's exactly why I ain't going. I look at the bag.
Speaker 1: Donkey today is brought to you by the law office of Michael Slamminsoft. Don't be a donkey. Dot pound two fifty on your cell and say the bull. If you've been hurting a construction accident, that's pound two five oh from your cell and say the bull.
Speaker 2: Wake that ass up in the morning. Breakfast club